Speaker 1: He's brought to us every week, all thanks to macas the new mcsmart meal from Mac's, two Burger's small fries and a small softfering six dollars ninety five t's, and season fly fitsy, good morning to you.
Speaker 2: Sweet sweet goodness, and loose. I'm actually liking this combination. I think Pembo might be struggling to get his job back when he arrives.
Speaker 3: Back from holidays.
Speaker 4: You've missed out, Fitzy. We've had our listeners have get involved in all sorts of conspiracy theories as to where he might well be. Some people think he'scoff cavorting with Donald Trump at the convention in Milwaukee. Something, he was abducted by aliens. It's been something of a sort of a pre six thirty game. Each and every morning people play a sort of perverted version of Where's Wally, but it's called where's Pembo?
Speaker 3: Do we know what continent? At least he's in.
Speaker 4: He's in a mystery and underscores a car parts.
Speaker 1: His car has been there for four weeks.
Speaker 2: He's rocking back and forth in his car in the car park.
Speaker 3: I can't do it, I can't go back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, him being away. I mean he missed out on Monday morning where we got to talk about the Crow's victory on the on the weekend in shocking conditions at Adelaide Oval and I said to ROWI, when we're doing the review, that a bit like and you know this in Happy Gilmore FITSI when happy goes do he's happy plays it involves he's scantily clad girlfriends serving him pints of beer. I just go to Riley Philthorpe's fourth quarter on the weekend. Now that's my that's my new happy place.
Speaker 3: Well, I was at the game. I took my two sons.
Speaker 2: My son was rocking back and forth in the first half watching Saint Kilda's game plan. That final quarter was unbelievable. And I actually had a chat to Matty Nicks after the game. He gave his mate, I thought, have I made the worst decision here? It is it is absolutely bucketing down with rain, and I've decided to bring on a six foot six kid in the rain and put him up forward. And I said, no, mate, you can't look at it like that. You've got to think yourself as a genius because he basically won the game for us, kicked those two goals. I remember when I was at the Swans and the Crows. I arrived in the AFL, I was weighing about eighty five kilos loose.
Speaker 3: And I remember when I got to the Crows.
Speaker 2: Our fitness coach was a guy called Robbie Carruthers, and he was right into his bodybuilding and he looked at I remember he looked at me on.
Speaker 3: Day one and he goes, oh my god, meet me.
Speaker 2: You're going to go meet me in the clubrooms after training today and he had cooked up a kilo steak and I had to skull a pint of.
Speaker 3: Stout beer to put on weight. I go into the gym, Yes.
Speaker 1: You're too scorny fit. Is he too scrawny for the AFL?
Speaker 2: I was too scrawny loose And I had to eat that once a week that meal and go into the gym and try to put on way and it actually worked. And I look at Riley Philthorpe now and I go from when he was drafted to the size of him now.
Speaker 3: It is scary.
Speaker 2: The only thing is when you put on that much weight, it can be benefit and it can't be beneficial for your body because you your body has to carry that excess weight.
Speaker 3: So I'm hoping he doesn't get injured again.
Speaker 2: But geez, i'd love him at that side, up at full that size, up at full forward.
Speaker 3: Regularly he looks like a beast.
Speaker 4: I want to hear more about this stout though.
Speaker 1: Isn't that every person's dream? You have to have stout and steak, you have to.
Speaker 2: Well, I was having that most Saturday nights after a good win.
Speaker 3: But no, not as a state.
Speaker 4: That was just your relentless commitment to bodybuilding.
Speaker 2: I said to Robbie Cruthers, Well, I'll keep doing it every day of the week if you want me to that much, right, And I got delisted one year at the Crows.
Speaker 3: Done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're a rig so you know. It swings in roundabouts. That takes as to what is the big Friday night? Fixed your Crows and Essendon? Hopefully he gets to take the best off and play the full game, big filthy this this Friday night. What are you expecting of the Crows? Can they get up?
Speaker 3: I'm going to I'm going to back the Crows this week.
Speaker 2: I feel like there was there's a time that it will turn and we'll start playing some amazing footy and I look for what we we're up to round nineteen. So if I can't do it around nineteen, I'll never be able to do it in twenty twenty four. So I'm going to say that the Crows will knock off the Bombers.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Then we go to Saturday GWS Gold Coast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's at Energy Stadium.
Speaker 2: Gold Coasts have not won a game away from home for the whole year, so locking the Giants for that win.
Speaker 4: They're bizarre side big Port Adelaide there and they just have a different team at home Marble Stadium. Sink Kilda West Coast on also on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Sint Kilda's game plan is so deplorable, but they'll win that. They'll score about seven goals and win it by a few points.
Speaker 4: Hawthorne Colin, this would be a good game on Saturday twilight at the MCG.
Speaker 3: This is going to be a belt.
Speaker 2: Someone told me the other day if Colin would lose this, they probably won't make the finals. So I am praying that Hawthorne win on Saturday and Crows.
Speaker 4: I've got a Hawthorn on the following week too, Geelong Western Bulldogs at GHMBA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's down at Geelong. Sale gave the Cats to beat the Bulldogs.
Speaker 4: And then the local game Saturday night Port Richmond.
Speaker 2: God, you wouldn't want to drop this game, would you, Well, Craig would not. Yeah, yeah, they did too loose. That is actually a good pick up and that's why we will not be in the finals. If Port lose this one, you probably have to write them off of the finals as well.
Speaker 3: But Port Adelaide will beat the Tigers.
Speaker 4: It aren't big Top four clash on Sunday. Lines up against the Swans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lion's are favorite to win this and I think that's because the home ground advantage. So yeah, I think Brisbane are playing great footy. The Swans are off a little bit at the moment, so I'll go the lines to beat the Swans.
Speaker 4: Demons have showed a little bit last week and Frio Demons at OPTAs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hard to win it up the stadium as well, So the Dockers will win that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Freeman of quietly having a good year. And then Carlton North Melbourne in the final match of the round.
Speaker 2: North ilbourn to playing better footy, but Carlton will win that at Marvel Stadium. Yea.
Speaker 4: It should be a goalfest for the Big Ford's. Good on your fifty, Good
Speaker 2: On you guys, Thank you, David Pemberthy and Will Goodings six to nine five double a Breakfast