Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren, start your morning the right away.
Speaker 3: Be great.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Lauren. No, you're one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning. Everybody work and he Tuesday morning.
Speaker 1: Gosh, wasn't yesterday the most heavenly autumn day?
Speaker 3: It's bloody freezing in the morning though it was.
Speaker 4: Twenty five degrees in the afternoon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was.
Speaker 3: I was playing a bit of basketball, were you, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I went for a big walk.
Speaker 1: It was one of the prettiest sunsets I've seen in Melbourne in a long time.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Michael Jordan was out playing basketball. Yeah, you found a half court somewhere and shot.
Speaker 3: Some hoops that the driveways, the driveway for the kids. Yeah, yeah, they flogged me yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like everyone was out and about yesterday.
Speaker 4: Afternoon it was, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: I took the dogs for a walk and you couldn't swing a cat. People everywhere soaking up the last of it. You think today is nice also, and then it turns this afternoon.
Speaker 3: Your pointer, the one that's the size of a horse, is it one of those dogs that takes you for a walk or you take it? You know, like you see some people in the giant dog.
Speaker 1: And it's pretty good. Yeah, she sniffs everything. It's me like, I hurry up, SNIFFI is the hunting dog. So she wants she wants to harness people.
Speaker 3: No, needn't move with the dog.
Speaker 4: I'm not a harness person and she ain't a harness.
Speaker 3: Right, thanks for cleaning that harness family, it's what you need to say.
Speaker 1: But she's a possum chaser, and we've got no possums at our place anymore. And she's lost her little friends.
Speaker 4: So she is.
Speaker 1: Second she gets out the gate, she's like.
Speaker 3: You've still got the rats.
Speaker 2: No rats, the old house.
Speaker 3: Rat infestation and you just moved out. You let them have the house take over. Start around, We're out.
Speaker 4: Yep, No, that was the old house. Get rid of them.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, we're going to massive show coming up today. Mason Cox sorry, the one gloved Mason Cox is going to be joining us after seventh.
Speaker 4: Is an accessory our mates, doesn't he just why.
Speaker 2: Is he curious about the glove? Got some intel?
Speaker 4: Why is he wearing it?
Speaker 2: He sustained a hand injury of sorts, all right, so I believe it's sort of protecting.
Speaker 3: How are we going to see some glove merchandise.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine you can get the double you get the glasses and the glove.
Speaker 3: Can you find me a Cox glove for Christmas? Doesn't know it doesn't have the same ring to it, don't you know? Maybe some merch Yeah, all right, well order sing mace. Yes, he had an absolute cracker on the weekend. He's going to be joining us after seven this morning. Five thousand dollars. Question on the way as well. Also, we're going to be probing the Poe po.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you've had a situation. Yes, yeah, there was a situation in my strait too. I know you're the only one that thinks you had a situation the cops around. On the group chat of my street, one of the older ladies posted that.
Speaker 4: Someone walked in through her cakes.
Speaker 1: On camera, looks up to her front door, looks inside her Nike runners to see what size they are, and.
Speaker 4: Took off with them.
Speaker 1: Controversy the runners run off with the runners, the pink runners.
Speaker 3: I've seen this footage. Actually, you know, can you share clean the footage? I'd like to see if he thinks it's a guy or a girl.
Speaker 1: The cameras, Yeah, we couldn't work it. Out if someone runners for his misso.
Speaker 3: We've got our reasons them for herself. Have a look at the footage and he's got a.
Speaker 4: Fetish well no, I mean I think he's or.
Speaker 3: She probably just needing shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she has.
Speaker 1: She has runners on in the video.
Speaker 3: I was down at the cop shop yesterday. Actually i'll give you a rundown of what unfolded coming up after one song. Hey, also, guys, guy or girl.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's a girl because the person is wearing job pers.
Speaker 4: That's what I said.
Speaker 2: It's it's a job.
Speaker 3: That's what we think, like a legging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Detective Standaway says Jopper equals female.
Speaker 3: Senior Sergeant Tom Croydon. I agree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's throw the book at them.
Speaker 3: Every female is a suspect.
Speaker 1: Someone once came through my gate took a pot plant out of the pot and took the ceramic pot really yeah off my front doorstep.
Speaker 3: Pots can be expended. I bought a plant for someone at the nursery before and they told me the pots on included, and then they told me the price, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, ohlass ones are there.
Speaker 4: They left my plant though.
Speaker 3: Teor Cotler will get you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're expensive. I was filthy about it.
Speaker 3: This is pretty random. But thirteen twenty four ten, so we've got a pop plant and sneakers. What's the most random thing that's been stolen from you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, off your doorstep.
Speaker 1: I also ordered some shoes on the internet and they go on the camera.
Speaker 4: You could see them get delivered in a package.
Speaker 1: And someone came and stole the package that hadn't even been opened. And then they had opened it and they returned them. They didn't like what they found, and so the package came back open, back in the box.
Speaker 3: I was like, my gosh, we lost a lasagna.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's understandable.
Speaker 4: Where was it solent?
Speaker 3: When we had Archie, like a lot of people bringing food around, like hey, you guys got three kids and now you'd be busy, and they were leaving food on the doorstep and there was like Amazon packages and they were left there.
Speaker 4: I'd go the la is it a Peter Booch lasagna?
Speaker 3: Was? There's nine hundred bucks on past you got footy tomorrow?
Speaker 1: I keep forgetting, of course, starting on Wednesday, I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: Clint Lauren female feeling. I know who's going to win. I don't think it's going to be made.
Speaker 2: They're a bit wounded. Your tigers.
Speaker 3: You never know. You never know. My super kitchen, Super Coach tips in the Herald Sun on a Thursday, Film and check it out. Lauren was having a look last week. I'm not going too bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shot on the case, which is quite a shock. Usually the ones that don't know much tend to do pretty well steaks.
Speaker 3: Hey, So yesterday I was saying how I started the day walking out to my car at four point thirty and I was like, what, I've left the door open. This is random, Like the door was slightly jarred, opened the door and someone had gotten in and ransacked the car.
Speaker 4: And so annoying in your driveway, on your property.
Speaker 3: That's what it was like.
Speaker 1: So I think, because I've left mint on the street before I unlocked, and I'm like, oh, it's been ransacked, And I'm like I deserved that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I should have locked the car.
Speaker 3: So I thought, yeah, I don't think anything was stolen, maybe a pair of sunnies. But that's what it was. It was more the eerie feeling that someone's gone through the gate. They're on our property and they're going through the car. I swung past Sandy police station yesterday just to report it. And I was like, do I even bother?
Speaker 4: But you've got vision of them.
Speaker 1: I always think it's good because they could be like criminals doing much worse than that.
Speaker 3: She spot on Columbo was the one that encouraged me to go and do it, because at least that way they've taken, they've taken more from other houses than they can use that as everyone it's on.
Speaker 1: Crime stop as they say something like no piece of information is too small.
Speaker 2: Exactly what did Maggie say at the police station.
Speaker 3: She was there, she was like hello, I was like, Maggie, big fan. Firstly I felt stupid enough being there over it, and then they went, we're going to send out the forensic.
Speaker 1: Did you have anything stolen? In the end, was anything actually taken? Because yesterday morning you thought your wallet was gone and then you called your wife and she said no, it's.
Speaker 4: Here at home.
Speaker 3: Nothing was taken, Nothing was taken.
Speaker 4: It was nothing worthy.
Speaker 3: The full forensic van came out, which like good on him. That was great, And I kept saying, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, quiet day, I don't think they do.
Speaker 3: They were busy. They were busy.
Speaker 2: Can the forensic van do normal policing stuff like poor people over you reckon?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah they had guns.
Speaker 2: Yeah they had guns. And Tastes said, all the dust for the fingerprints.
Speaker 1: That's the main thing they do, the fingerprints. But this fingerprints all over cars.
Speaker 3: Well, the van rocked up and he got out with this little finger print bag and I'm like, really, you need a.
Speaker 1: Full van for the little finger and then he goes to these figure prints look like they belong to an eight year old. Oh no, that's just my kid who gets in and out of the car every day.
Speaker 3: Well, I looked at the car and I'm like, what are you what are you going to get? There's no fingerprints on there. And the cop just sort of looked at it and he got a little torch out and he goes, you know, we've got some good ones.
Speaker 4: They know straight away.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I can't see anything. What are you looking at? And then they dust and then boom, the full sleeve of the perp leaning up against the car.
Speaker 1: The full sleeves of the purp.
Speaker 3: That's how we were film.
Speaker 1: My god, mall cops here, that's how we refer to them. Who's Wes in the force? Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 4: To the Purp.
Speaker 3: So then oh my god, they've got the full sleeve and the fingerprints of the Purp. And I said to him, do you need my fingerprints to eliminate them from the door.
Speaker 1: You're going to they're going to come and arrest you in your own heart from breaking into your own car.
Speaker 3: Well, they said, now we actually don't get your fingerprints. It's more about we put any fingerprint we got, we just put in the system.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're on the system now.
Speaker 3: Dark And I said, so hang on. For example, my wife has done a massive crime in the past, and you've got her prints on file.
Speaker 4: They're looking for it, and her.
Speaker 3: Prints on the door. He goes, it's going to light up like a Christmas tree.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, they're not just bringing the Purp down.
Speaker 3: They're bringing they're bringing everyone down.
Speaker 4: They bring the whole institution down. So nothing got stolen.
Speaker 1: But you had the forensic van is there, the four forensic van was out there.
Speaker 3: They got fat and they were great, and they just said, look, at the end of the day, I know, you know, you're not really caring, but think about you know, if other people in the street get done, And he said, nine times out of ten, like he goes, because we've fingerprinted the whole like jacket and everything. He goes, when we get these people and it might be in a month time, twenty bucks says. They're wearing the same jacket though they robbed on the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's great, they say.
Speaker 4: If you see it, say it, Oh, be alert, not alarm.
Speaker 2: No, that was alert.
Speaker 4: Ye isn't that just crime?
Speaker 2: It terrorism?
Speaker 3: Was it? No?
Speaker 4: I think it's crime in general. Crime crime, like with.
Speaker 3: The purpse upgrade for an extra fifty cents. No, that's McDonald's all right, Okay, your on thirteen, twenty fourteen, what's the most random thing you have had taken from your place?
Speaker 6: We had a love of strime.
Speaker 7: It was actually a concrete dog.
Speaker 2: A concrete dog.
Speaker 7: It looks life size of a pity, you know, and everything, and someone stole it.
Speaker 1: Is that like when people have lions on their gap, big concrete lions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, someone stole the.
Speaker 1: Pity the life size concrete people.
Speaker 3: So was it like attached to a fence or anything like? It wasn't concrete.
Speaker 7: I was just sitting at the front door. We had at the front door.
Speaker 3: We named everything your concrete patch. You know what that sounds like a few people. What was he called a couple of milkshakes in him?
Speaker 2: Did Patch ever come home?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Sorry about that poor part in a million pieces at the local park.
Speaker 2: But what are you doing with Pat?
Speaker 3: Seriously, imagine that someone's got a belly full of cans and they're like, goot the.
Speaker 2: Door, that dog.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to sunshine now date, Good morning, someone stole something off you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, morning, long time, Good on your deep, Good on your brother.
Speaker 8: We had a heap of plants put in, like nice flowers, like all colorful, stage by state, so I thing in the front sort of garden there. Over a space of three months we had some old lady come pass and take all the colors out one by one. So in space of three months, the whole garden bed was empty.
Speaker 1: There is a big market for people stealing plants from people's garden. My girlfriend had her whole front garden landscape with all these trees, and overnight these these two men came and they dug them all up with spades. With spades, I've got a question, and took the little mini baby trees.
Speaker 4: One of our posted them and resold them.
Speaker 3: One of our neighbors is actually put in like a full garden bed on the nature strip, you know, like the grass of the nature strinity community garden. Well, yeah, that's what I was gonna ask. Is that free?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can I come round with the shovel if it's on the nature store.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wouldn't have to be bad, like bad community spirit, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Especially with friends.
Speaker 2: Event around, someone got pinged for stealing somebody's azailures, you know, like snipping them. Yeah, now someone's front garden. Or if you steal the lemons off the lemon tree that overhanging the fence.
Speaker 4: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: In the Stonington Facebook page at the moment, there's there's an issue with someone who's been trimming native over the fence.
Speaker 3: Sharing the neighbor. I love you the bit, but those lines come over the tree in my vocal line inside to thank you. Yeah, let's goin to lead to wrap things up. Most random thing that's been taken from your place? What did the perp take? Mate?
Speaker 10: I've got a bit of a unique situation here, so you know, you know, the dark the dark world of council collection.
Speaker 11: From the front y.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hard rubbies, yeah, hard Rubby.
Speaker 10: I had a large glass table really nice.
Speaker 8: Would have gone out the back of someone's back yard.
Speaker 7: They've actually someone's picked it up, put it onto you on their youth, don't look blocking and gone, yeah, don't they want this?
Speaker 10: And then put it back.
Speaker 1: They returned it like they borrowed. They borrowed it from the hard rubbish shop. Maybe they took it home and didn't fit.
Speaker 3: No, that would have been hey, baby, it's me. Guess what I've just picked up. We don't need that. Put it back you can imagine it.
Speaker 1: May see they put it back on the right property, not just dumped it in someone else's heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, poor LEAs thing can think on that table's gone.
Speaker 2: So have your cops cracked the coat the purp? They caught it.
Speaker 3: I haven't caught the purp yet. Perhaps it was multiple. We'll find out a couple of days. If the fingerprints come up in the sister you go to man match find out. If my wife's been honest about.
Speaker 1: Her past, I'd be more concerned about yours than what.
Speaker 3: Don't you worry? I am Median Arge Barker has made headlines out the last twenty four.
Speaker 1: Hours gon' he.
Speaker 3: Just Melbourne International Comedy Festival ARJE was doing a show. During the show, he claims he politely asked a mum who was in there with her baby trying to breastfeed, to get up and leave the show, because he says the baby was disrupting the comedy show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said it was disrupting his train of thought.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting one. I mean, it was all over the news last night. It's sort of been everywhere in the last twenty four hours. The mum has spoken out a lot. She was on the Project last night. She was on a Current Fair.
Speaker 3: I've got to hear on the project last night.
Speaker 4: Take a listen, and I'm just gonna pop on for a feed.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, yep, go for your home.
Speaker 12: So I sort of just said, do you actually want me to leave? And he didn't hear me, so I repeated it and he was like yes, But then he threw back to the crowd and said basically it was trying to get their support to say get out, you know what I mean. And I feel like that's the bit that's really not right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that was on a Current Fair last night with Ali Langdon and the baby was getting a bit grizzily and unsettled, and so she just said, you mind if I quickly if I quickly feed during this interview, which is great, like women should be able to feed wherever that baby relies on that milk to be able to feed. The controversy is, I mean, firstly, Clint sorry to cut you off. Is because he asked her to leave. Some people in the audience were saying, well, the baby was actually really disruptive. She said the baby was just gurgling and being a baby. Then Arch spoke out and said, well, actually I've got to know a sorry an over sixteen policy on the show. I think feeding babies are exempt to those rules though, Yeah, so there's been I mean, is there places that babies shouldn't be? I don't know, I've never had, but look like I know, we've got laws here that protect breastfeeding mums, that babies can go.
Speaker 4: Where do they go?
Speaker 3: I get it. If the baby was crying and disrupting the show constantly, then okay, yeah, there's an issue for paying customers. However, I'm not surprised that this has happened because Arge Barker, I find is a bit of a knob. Like I met him years ago. He came into a Brisbane radio station I was working at. He strolled in late for an interview live on air, walks in with his sunglasses on, and anyone wear sunglass inside a nob in my books, and then rolled in with his Yes, mate just put him on the ear.
Speaker 4: That's weird.
Speaker 3: I just had this real herald, but he just had this real So I think it's about him.
Speaker 2: I think, just reading between the lines, there's a way to deal with the situation, and probably didn't deal with the situation very well.
Speaker 3: He doubled down the next day.
Speaker 2: He made a joke of this mum, and that's what I don't like. Yeah, you know, these things happen, and you know what, good on her for getting out and about she's a new mum. She wants to experience these things. She shouldn't be denied these things. But don't make a joke out of her.
Speaker 1: Don't embarrass it. I actually heard Tommy Little yesterday, who's a really successful comedian, and he was saying, you know, this has happened to me before in my shows, and I will always if it becomes something that you can tell people are noticing. He always says to the mum, please don't feel like you have to sit in your seat, if you need to get up and bounce your baby and walk around like you do whatever you need to do to make yourself comfortable, or don't feel rude if you need to leave, like I'm cool with it. So I think it's it's the way that it was handled that's not right in this situation.
Speaker 3: But just from to come out and double down the next day and not go okay, you know what, in hindsight, maybe I could have dealt with it differently. It was just like he backed himself in. It was just like, mate, read the room, Read the room.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of conflicting information coming out of what actually happened.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. When we're watching the project last night, maybe was not happy baby and started crying and lou my wife and I were on the couch and we're like, do not wrap her up now you can now you keep her on the telling as long as she wants to stay there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the baby was no happy. On the current of Ali was like I get it.
Speaker 1: It's witching hour, Like why don't you just let's just, you know, go and have fun with your little girl.
Speaker 3: On the project, Like maybe maybe the baby wants to see dad, and she passed him off to dad and the mom's doing the interview and Liv and I were like, you can imagine dad right now in the front yard, hurry, hungry.
Speaker 1: It was a very vocal baby on the DV last night.
Speaker 4: That's sure. There has been drama Domino's.
Speaker 1: Dominoes is not my go to pizza of choice, just putting it out there, but it is apparently in cheesy crust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean late night, it's all right, can you buy?
Speaker 4: Can you buy a slice?
Speaker 1: I lot those places where you can buy the one like American slice of pizza.
Speaker 3: Try the chocolate lava.
Speaker 4: Cake from Domino Yeah, what yeah?
Speaker 2: What what's that?
Speaker 1: I think in pizza places you got to stick to the pizza.
Speaker 3: They've gone way broad now there's like chicken bites, Turkey Bulls and I'm just just do the pizza.
Speaker 1: Well, well, this guy did not do the pizza well at Domino's. A domino store in South Australia. Catherine Pickles her grandmother names Catherine Pickles. Isn't that the cutest name you've ever heard? She sounds like a cartoon.
Speaker 2: She get herself into a pickle.
Speaker 1: She got herself into a pickle. Claim Catherine Pickles claimed that the twelve dollar pizza delivered to her doorstep appeared to be too different pizzas put together as one. Now, if you see the photo of this pizza, it looks like there's like two or three pieces that someone's had and then they've gone, ah, there's three pieces less than this pizza.
Speaker 4: We'll just put them together and make it look like.
Speaker 2: A whole ship to get.
Speaker 1: But then the pieces are too big. It doesn't.
Speaker 2: It looks a little skewy. Yeah, you still eat it.
Speaker 1: Sure, it definitely is two pizzas put together. There's absolutely no doubt about it. It's got to be.
Speaker 4: Anyway, she went down.
Speaker 1: Miss Pickles went down to Domino's in Mount Gambia and confronted the owner and things didn't end well.
Speaker 2: She hit record capturing the moment she claims he threw the pizza at her.
Speaker 6: If you.
Speaker 2: Okay, whoa, whoa?
Speaker 1: So the owner of the store is said, in this particular instance, I let my emotions get the better of me.
Speaker 4: But that is no excuse.
Speaker 3: My tubby got the better of you as well. You ate half the pizza.
Speaker 2: So did she stump her way down and throw the pizza?
Speaker 1: Do you think she got the pizza delivered, and then Miss Pickles got in her car and drove back.
Speaker 4: You know it, just you can't be doing that though.
Speaker 3: Here's a tip.
Speaker 4: You ever want to pull Miss Pickles.
Speaker 3: Eat someone's pizza without them knowing. Right, you got the round pizza, you just do a slip down the middle, right, like imagine a ruler, right, slip down the middle. You take that piece out, and then you push the two sides together.
Speaker 4: Right, take a piece and then push it all.
Speaker 3: I don't know that. People say that doesn't match up.
Speaker 4: Someone around here.
Speaker 3: Long strip, a long strip, take that out and then push the two sides together.
Speaker 1: You should try it.
Speaker 2: What if you want more than a long.
Speaker 3: Strip, we should try it.
Speaker 13: Try it.
Speaker 3: And if we're going to order pizza, to try it on the work card because we're doing it on the air tax deductible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should try.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four Ten fast food fiascos. You have a smack down to drive through? Have you had a drama with her breef?
Speaker 1: I once got a pizza delivered on Uber Eats and the guy rolled up on his pushbike. It's so hard when you see them all a bike and you're like, oh, I'm dying here now.
Speaker 4: He's in the tunnel.
Speaker 2: They're on the e bikes, aren't they. He doesn't match. They're a bit quicker.
Speaker 1: I'd rather my pizza will not be open to the Melbourne fresh air.
Speaker 4: Anyway. This guy had it because he was on a bike, had a backpack and.
Speaker 1: He pulled the pizza like up vertically like out of the back. It was in in like a book and so the pizza was all just smatched to the bottom of the box. Even when he got to the front door and pulled it out, took his backpack off, pulled it out.
Speaker 4: I was like, dude, you can.
Speaker 2: I thought it was okay. He was happy to hand it over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh no, get off thirteen to twenty fourteen Fast Food Fiascoes. In return, I got tickets to nil Hor and he is almost here with these world tour, bringing some special guests as well, including Bertie, which is going to be cool. Our final tickets have been released for his show at rod Laver Arena on my third and fourth Tickets are on someone now through ticket Tech Give us a ring. Thirteen twenty four ten Fast food Fiascos?
Speaker 1: Have you people who found like chicken heads in there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh no, I remember when you threw up in the KFC drive through. We'll take that. That was fast food.
Speaker 2: Oh that's quite remember that. I saw it. I saw it blow by blow. Oh it was not a pretty sight.
Speaker 3: But do you like fries with that? No, she's had enough and they're in your garden bed, Colonel.
Speaker 4: That was so bad. It was the day after my best friend's wedding. I was not in a good way.
Speaker 3: Fast food fiasco.
Speaker 1: What happened to your takeaway, Marianne in Geelong?
Speaker 2: Or morning Jason's built this one up? Marianne?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 14: We got chased away? We got menu log. This was actually quite a while ago in Covid and I was eating mine. I saw this like little green thing and I pulled it out. My thought, well it's plastic, but it was actually a fingernail with a green chip on it.
Speaker 3: Here's my question. Here's my question.
Speaker 2: Was it a fingernail with a green what?
Speaker 14: A green chip on it?
Speaker 1: Like a fake nail, like someone stick on the floor.
Speaker 3: If you're at a restaurant, right, Tafe, We're at a restaurant, there's some other people at the table, and you find something like that in your meal, do you just put this.
Speaker 4: Not a finger out, a fingernail or a body part?
Speaker 2: It depends what it is. I'll pull the strand of hair out and I'll just let it go.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't want to cause a drama or hungry.
Speaker 4: I'm just going figured out.
Speaker 2: That's going back.
Speaker 1: It's like finding a band aid.
Speaker 3: I think I power on until I found the second body part and then call it finger.
Speaker 2: It's a nail, But you'd happily eat the bolonnaise.
Speaker 4: With a nail with the nail in it.
Speaker 3: Well, I've got the nail, I've caught.
Speaker 4: It out, but they could be five more in.
Speaker 3: There, Yeah, could would as.
Speaker 1: If you're such a grumpy old man. If you're to nail in your bolonnaise. Remember when you got the dumplings. What happened to you dumpling? There was an issue with your dumplings months?
Speaker 2: What happened to your dumplings?
Speaker 4: There's a staple in months? They disappeared?
Speaker 2: Where did they go?
Speaker 3: Something twenty in the peck? All right?
Speaker 1: John from Hillside, good morning, what happened to you?
Speaker 7: So we were leaving a friend's wedding and we decided to pull into our local McDonald's on the way home, and we asked for extra pickles because my daughter she just pickle freaks, so she eats nothing but better. So there's like a ton of pickles all the time on her burger. And when this particular time of like, you know, instead of giving her a couple of pickles, like usually, just black them on the burger, and he's like, no, well we can't do that. And I said, will you do it any other time? There's no issues now, and yeah, needless to say, there was no pickles. I walked inside. He's still refused to give me the extra pickles. I said, well, then give me a couple of pickles. He wasn't doing that either, and then he's get out of the drive through and started getting a bit of an attitude and drunk, I decided, well, I'll take that at a personal calendar.
Speaker 1: Took the shirt off, and you got in a fight at McDonald's over a pickle in the waiting bay.
Speaker 7: A couple of pickles. I was not I was not having it. I was not letting.
Speaker 1: You took your shirt off. I underneath, but does that mean business? What does that mean if you're taking your shirt off but leaving your single on you wouldn' want your chest to get cold, like you got your singing on and then you're fighting over pickles.
Speaker 2: I've seen some things in the waiting bay. Oh yeah, I've never seen the like rippy shirt off with.
Speaker 1: His little bottom single, doesn't want to get a cold, doesn't want to get a sniffle.
Speaker 3: You ever go through go through the drive at three o'clock in the morning, offer the uber driver or the driver, No, no, I just want you to get out of my car.
Speaker 2: It's always alf a cheese burger. You have a cheese burger.
Speaker 1: You've never heard of someone ordering a cup of pickles. And the other day I popped into the pharmacy to grab something and there was some commotion going on at the pharmacy. Was one of those pharmacies are like huge these days. So I walked in the front of the pharmacies like a gift shop.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It could literally by a wedding present, birthday present, Mother's Day present, whatever you wanted there.
Speaker 4: Then you get to the back and there's there were.
Speaker 1: The pharmacists, there's sort of the cosmetics, and there's the medicines.
Speaker 2: Your injections there can't you you can.
Speaker 1: Get without scenes do I think it depends which pharmacy you're at. Anyway, there was about eight people standing around this corner of the pharmacy, and I was like, it's none of my business, but what's going on over there?
Speaker 4: So it was rat tests wandering around.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like they were fighting over any well, they kind of were. So I was like, I'm just going to walk past this way, pretend I'm looking at the maybeline and work out what's going on over here.
Speaker 3: And it was a warm Sorry, you are such a sticky.
Speaker 1: Big, full rubberneck, I was like, but it was obvious that there was something going on, and other people were walking past, also being like.
Speaker 2: Are you getting more sticky beaky in your older age?
Speaker 1: She is, no, you know what I think in my old age, I care less about things.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, get out of my way. I'm in a rash.
Speaker 1: I want to pay for my cold and flu and get out of here. But I was like, this is looking looking like something worth talking.
Speaker 2: There's a level of intensity about it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I walked past and it was a woman getting her ears pierced. An adult woman and her daughter had taken her to get her ears pierced. And at this pharmacy, it was like a nineteen year old with the gun, the piercing gun, and she'd already pierced this woman's ears and she was looking in the mirror and the lady was like, it's too low.
Speaker 4: You've pierced it too low.
Speaker 2: I don't get the little texture out.
Speaker 1: She thought it was too close to the bottom of her lobe. And the woman was like, well, I put the that it's exactly where we marked it. And then she said yeah, but I don't it's too low. And they were like, it's on you.
Speaker 3: You saw the market.
Speaker 1: Well, what are you going to do about it? And they were like, well, it's been pierced so this girl. So by this stage the managers there, there's like six of cons sounding around. She said, no, I want you to do it again, and they were like, but you've already got the hole.
Speaker 4: You can't do it again.
Speaker 1: And by this stage I was like fully sitting there with my popcorn, just watching, like how's this going to win?
Speaker 4: And so she said no, I want it higher.
Speaker 1: I need you to do it again, and like the girl was like, well, if I do it again, you're going to end up potentially with a giant hole, because if the.
Speaker 2: Two holes are all of those holes.
Speaker 1: She was like, I'm and they called space. Yeah like that, and she was like, I'm not doing it again, and the lady was like, no, I want to take it out and do it again. Anyway, they had a full blow up and the only thing they could resolve she had to get it taken out. She had to go home for a month and let it heal, and then she was going to come back and get a complimentary yep, his.
Speaker 3: You really had your head in you listen to all the details.
Speaker 4: That I was like, this is drama.
Speaker 3: In a scale of one ten. How hard we're holding back yourself to give an opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to jump in and be like, well, I was actually going to say I think it's in the perfect spot because I felt so bad for the lady with the ear gum and I didn't want her to do it again.
Speaker 2: Did you get your belly button done?
Speaker 9: You would have.
Speaker 3: You would have been a little dotty crop top back in the day, a belly button and a little DIMONDI on one hundred.
Speaker 1: I went with my friend to get done and we're going to get them done together and We've done fake signatures to say we're over seventeen.
Speaker 4: Whatever you have to be.
Speaker 2: You have to have a seventeen something like that without a parent, right.
Speaker 1: And we didn't have a parent, so we did our parents signatures and I watched Georgie get hers done and I fainted.
Speaker 3: So Georgie's working around with the bloody climbs dimonde on there.
Speaker 4: No I fainted. They're like, you're not getting any piercings today.
Speaker 15: Love Siren Colinwood with a third winn of the season.
Speaker 2: But it's a lighty win. Is it a season of fighting? When the Pies a.
Speaker 3: Good two point winners? That's right from the Collingwood Football Club. Mason Cox is in the house.
Speaker 5: Cox e morning legends.
Speaker 3: Are we nice?
Speaker 2: Morning man?
Speaker 3: Nice win? It was good.
Speaker 5: It's good to get a little I.
Speaker 2: Went at the MC gym front of sixty five thousand.
Speaker 3: The coach looked very happy with you.
Speaker 5: M yeah, he's happy with the team.
Speaker 6: I think scoring one hundred and something points is always a you know, a good sign and port Adelaide number three on the ladder at the time is a good win.
Speaker 2: Are you are you back?
Speaker 5: Clay?
Speaker 2: The Magpie is back. We're back I don't think we ever laughed, to be honest, we're back.
Speaker 3: They're bad.
Speaker 6: It's been an interesting start, a lot of criticism and stuff to the start, and there were three and three and everyone seems to have a totally different mindset around it. It's funny how things change very quickly.
Speaker 1: Mate, supporters are so fair weather, aren't they. I'm one of them as well. When it comes to the tags, I'm like, oh, then I go, but then they'll be winning, and I'm like the biggest fan.
Speaker 3: To be fair though, your mannerisms have changed in the last three weeks too, Like you could see the stress on yourself players after coming off a few losses.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's I think it's just one of those things that your value it's so highly and you work so hard for it. You know, whenever it doesn't kind of pan out the way you want it to, it's it's it's frustrating, but you just have to have, you know, faith in the course of where you're going and everything else. And yeah, you get reminded everywhere you go, you know, the shops, the supermarkets, everything else, and what's going on when we're gonna get to win?
Speaker 2: All this kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: Happened on high Rise.
Speaker 3: You sort of stand out.
Speaker 1: So it's funny how people talk to players. Like when we flew up to Brisbane and I flew I was sitting next to Tom Hawkins before the Cats game, and as we're getting off the plane, someone came up to him and said, I flow all this way to come and what do you play? You better win and stormed off and oh, like what, it's pretty normal, Like it's pretty it's pretty full on how people talk to you guys, isn't it's wife?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is. It is interesting. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think there's like we're all ordinary people, like we go and shop for a g streets at the same grocery store and everything else. So I guess there's a lot more interaction between just normal people and arts that maybe you know, athletes and different countries and stuff would have. So yeah, you get all different types of people from all different types of bat to come and say hi, anyone throwing.
Speaker 3: Your shade that you had to bite your tongue over.
Speaker 6: Every day on us. I remember having people hate Collingwood. I mean, you can imagine people would have come up and say something.
Speaker 3: I remember a lady coming up to me in a shop. My wife was with me as well, and she has I promised myself if I ever met you, I come and tell you how much I hate you.
Speaker 1: Oh great, thanks so lovely that your life.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't say anything, but my wife on leashed on us.
Speaker 1: It is it's often the partners and the people around the players that get up for them.
Speaker 4: Yeah I want When that lady said it's Tom, I was like it.
Speaker 3: Ski use me?
Speaker 2: Yeah I am, yeah, sorry, and we're going to talk about the I've been a bit concerned about your mace. I'm worried about you.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: Here's a snippet from the postmatch interviews on the weekend where the issue of the glove came up.
Speaker 1: What's happening here?
Speaker 5: It's all injury. It's by lingered on for a while.
Speaker 6: It sussed the glove today whatnot, which is quite interesting. But a lot of always give me a bit of a deck about do you want to play eighteen holes later with golf? So, but no, it was it was something. I've got a cast underneath that. So it's just kind of something the AFL for for me.
Speaker 5: To be able to work from.
Speaker 2: So my intel is such that apparently, Well, you had to get it ticked off by the a f L.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that because true or false? You couldn't find a glove big enough for your hand?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the whole OJ Simpson issue.
Speaker 2: Really, because you've got a big hand, a massive man.
Speaker 5: As Zeros, I feel like my second knuckles where your finger finishes.
Speaker 4: It looks like a child.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So what happened Essentially the day before the game, I just went to Drummond Golf and just picked up at I could guess golf globe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just picked up the biggest one I could get.
Speaker 6: And because the AFL only has like five or six gloves you can wear, and none of those came in the size that would fit me, So I'd have to like cut the fingers off, you know.
Speaker 1: Like my grandpas to drive the forward vulcan.
Speaker 3: Or a bike.
Speaker 5: To the gyn.
Speaker 3: Have you ever thought about another mint?
Speaker 1: But in all serious this, did you have like a hard Do you have to have like a hard guard or something under it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's like a little like plastic kind of thing I tape underneath it and it just kind of keeps that in place. So like probably thirty minutes for the game. I'm sitting there with boiling water and this little cast thing, trying to make a cast.
Speaker 5: Out of this.
Speaker 1: Really the doctors do that for you.
Speaker 5: They did, but I just wanted to change it a little bit before the game.
Speaker 3: Paris sort of style like you like molding.
Speaker 5: No, you just put like water, hot water and then kind of goes.
Speaker 1: It's like a disposable mouthguard.
Speaker 3: Have to and the guys at the club have had a field day with it. Oh yeah, of course.
Speaker 6: I didn't wear it till Captain's Ryan and then everyone's like, what are you doing? I was like, I'm all with this on the weekend. I think how many accessories.
Speaker 2: Are you going to get? I said, can we can monetize this? We can do a Mason Cox two for one and you can get the glasses and the.
Speaker 6: Glass Yeah, I do you think I'm in I don't know how to do this, but I'm sold.
Speaker 5: Let's make millions.
Speaker 1: Do you actually play golf?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 6: I'm getting into it. I'm actually going to live golf next weekend. Yeah, so that's gonna be fun to nice before for sure, I will.
Speaker 5: I will a little bit of che Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's so you can do that because you're playing on an Zac Day. It's just a huge game for you guys. Do the club do something like special or significant in the lead up to Anzac Day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not sure exactly what we'll do today, but usually we have someone in that's you know, got a bit of history with it, or go over to the Anzac Memorial which is on the other side of the Botanical Garden where we train, so we usually do something. I'm not sure what it's going to be this year, but we do patriviate beforehand to kind of, you know, make sure everyone understands how important of the day it is and you know how fortunate we are to be able to represent them on the day with playing a football game.
Speaker 3: It's one of the good dates on the AFL calendar, isn't it.
Speaker 1: The AFL do even AzaC Day. In fact, the whole Anzac round very very well. It's it's a very respectful service before the match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe Zach Merritt the yes and Captain and Dussy Moore heading to the r Double a F facility at Point Cook today to launch the match. Thank you. If you know what's where you'll find it to give him a buzz.
Speaker 3: Applies are back and hopefully another win coming our way this week. Got on your matche to coming in brother back left.
Speaker 2: Got a little buffy there.
Speaker 4: So embarrassing.
Speaker 3: I never let Giant's got a nice song, play cool guys propos in the house?
Speaker 2: Want you Jason Lawrence, tell me what you know?
Speaker 3: I got to say. One of my favorite segments we do on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we do it every week.
Speaker 1: We have a police officer come in and I love it because it's helping me overcome my not phobia. But if I see a police car on the road, automatically think I'm doing something wrong and I pan.
Speaker 3: Me what you got in the back seat?
Speaker 2: Nothing club box driver in the world.
Speaker 1: So what I'm stressing?
Speaker 2: You are?
Speaker 4: Except then you told me you can get fun for driving too slow.
Speaker 3: Well, let's check that. Acting Commander Adrian Heally is joined us this morning.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 3: First off, can she get booked if she goes too slow?
Speaker 15: Well, you could you could be accused of causing a bit of a disruption to the flow of traffic.
Speaker 13: So technically driving rarely do we Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I was driving to work this morning, someone was driving way too slow, and I wish I was a police officerer's officer to book them. They were driving at the same speed as the tram in the lane next to the tram.
Speaker 2: Tram top brass you are, I've look at all the all the patches on there.
Speaker 3: You got some blink?
Speaker 2: Where do you sit on the tree?
Speaker 15: So I'm an acting commander, so I sitting under the commissioner level. So wow, three tiers of commissioner, the assistant deputy in chief.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you'd have a good parking spot at work.
Speaker 13: I reckon, I do have a parking spot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So where are you based which station currently?
Speaker 15: I'm down at danding On, which is the headquarters for Southern Metro. So Victoria has full regions and I'm in one of those regions.
Speaker 1: You get moved around a lot of once you're at a state. Is it like Blue Heelers where they never left Mount Thomas Police Station?
Speaker 15: You could do that yeah, yeah, not like the army, where you do get moved around so you can plot your pathway and correct once you've sort of graduated from the academy.
Speaker 3: I was saying to you off the air, are your crew at Sandy Police Station have been amazing. We had a little drama earlier this week. Someone climb the fence at our joint ransacked our car at like midnight, and I was saying, yes, we're talking about this, yes now on the show, and I'm like, do I go and report it? Nothing's really missing, And Lauren was the one that was like, no, go and report it, especially if you've got footage on his camera.
Speaker 1: So my concern was maybe they didn't get anything from Jase, but they might have gone to the house next door and taken all of their belongings. So if you've got vision of someone doing something wrong, should you hand it over to the police or should just go whatever?
Speaker 15: Yeah, look, we do appreciate your reporting it because it does paint a picture of the crime that's happening in your area.
Speaker 13: And we're as.
Speaker 15: Willing to make your area as safe as you would want it to be too, So reporting it is certainly worthwhile, and that evidence of CCT footage is very valuable to us.
Speaker 2: Is this what Jase experienced? Is this common?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: I hate to use the word common because but it sounds like it's happening more and more and more.
Speaker 15: Theft from motor car is a very ubiquitous and common problem. Unfortunately, Yeah, it's been happening ever since cars have been around our guess. But what we do find, Lauren, is over half or around half the cars you get broken into are unlocked.
Speaker 2: So you know, you tell to tell the acting commander what happened. Because JA said what happened.
Speaker 1: Security footage didn't actually catch them breaking into the car.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 3: I may have left it unlocked, but can I just say what I felt like? What made us feel uncomfortable is the fact that they're coming into our property and just knowing people and milling around the front of the house. My wife went to panic moment. She's like, can you ask the police, like, you know, we should we put it be putting cameras, cameras, even stopping these thugs because you know, I remember we had a cop on a while back and he was saying, almost sensor lights the biggest thing to tear it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, we find sensor lights and dogs are the greatest preventative measure.
Speaker 1: He's got a lizard there living.
Speaker 4: They're a reptile family, and.
Speaker 3: The blizard did nothing, sat in the cage.
Speaker 1: If you had a snake in the car, people wouldn't.
Speaker 15: Go near it, you might need it patrolling the yard at So what.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's people be doing because we hear also worrying reports of sort of car keys being flogged from inside homes. That's the really concerning one for me. Just break it down. What should people be doing to protecting themselves and their cars?
Speaker 15: Yeah, and then look, Clint, the message is very simple. It's firstly, removing valuables from your car, so don't leave things inside. Take them inside.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful bottle of pinot in the back that they didn't take.
Speaker 13: We were lucky on.
Speaker 3: To remove your valuables.
Speaker 15: And secondly lock your car so and I know you know it's so easy to forget, but you just need to get into that habit. And because because we do know that some of these offenders have tortures, so they'll look into cars procef there's anything valuable. If there is something valuable and it's locked, they might break into it. So of course you have that inconvenience of getting the car repeated ale.
Speaker 1: So my friend had his car stole on from his driveway, which we're hearing about a lot walking on stealing the cars. The car he has has through an app on his phone he can see where the car worries. So he saw where they parked the car, and he went and stole the car back. So he called the police and they said, first of all, he called and reported the car had been stolen, and then they were like, okay, well we'll look into it. And they were, you know, because at that point they didn't know. And then he goes, oh my gosh, I can see where it is on the app. And then he called them back and he was like, oh know where it is. I'm just going to go and.
Speaker 4: Steal it back.
Speaker 1: And they were like, well, actually, probably don't go and steal it back. We'll meet you there and then we'll work out what we.
Speaker 2: Do with it.
Speaker 1: But he had his key, so he met them there and then he just took the car back.
Speaker 4: And you know where he parked the car in my driveway.
Speaker 1: Because he didn't want them to come back to his house. And I was like, but what if they've put a tracking device on the car and now they're going to come back and steal it again?
Speaker 3: Parentor it just.
Speaker 2: A little bit?
Speaker 1: Do you hear about that stuff happening?
Speaker 13: Very often?
Speaker 15: We do a lot of cars can be tracked now when they're stolen and we do the advice you were given was or your friend was given was perfect that we will assist in the recovery, So we wouldn't encourage people to recovery. But so getting back to your question, Clint, Yeah, lock your homes as well. So we do see a lot of homes that were cars are stolen are actually unlocked as well. So we do have a night shift operation and underweight at the moment where we have extra police resources on the road for this very reason.
Speaker 3: That just reminds me. I think I've asked once before to someone higher up, but you know, you know, you come up with the funny little operation names Operation Stinger in effect this weekend, we've.
Speaker 1: Got Operation Trinity going on at the moment.
Speaker 3: What's a chance, what's a chance in getting us named after one of those operations Operation Jason Laurens right across Victoria Strong.
Speaker 1: You know, funny Operation Sick.
Speaker 13: Do you have some intel there you might be able to help us.
Speaker 1: What were they stealing from your car the other night?
Speaker 3: Just final thing, give us a story. Stupidest prim you've come across in your career, what are you going you were to come across some absolute beauties I do.
Speaker 15: This was one from a town when I was growing up. Actually, there was a guy that was drink driving and he pulled into the he saw the police were behind him, and he sort of, you know, panicked a bit. So he pulled into the driveway and made out he was driving home because once so the police pulled up behind him.
Speaker 13: What are you doing? And he said, I'm at home.
Speaker 15: They said you're sure and he said yeah, And he said, well, I don't think you are because this is my house.
Speaker 13: Driving and trespassing.
Speaker 5: What are the.
Speaker 4: Odds that's bad luck?
Speaker 3: What are the odds? I love that?
Speaker 1: Hey, just before you go, I've got one quick question because this is something a lot of my friends have been doing, and that is that they're leaving their car keys near the front door because they're scared if someone breaks in. They don't want them running into the bedrooms trying to find keys. They're just there and they're like, take the keys and take the car.
Speaker 4: Should we do that?
Speaker 13: Look that that's up to you, but it is.
Speaker 3: It is wise advice.
Speaker 15: And what we're seeing is often they are just after cars, so we and we do advise not to confront people if you do find people breaking in your house and things, so.
Speaker 3: I'll throw the lizard at him. Jase, I've got three kids, Clinton, I am not getting a dog as well. Acting Commander Adrian Heally joining us on the year. Hey, thank you so much for coming in this morning. Mate. Thank you. Guys are doing a fine job.
Speaker 4: Do a great job.
Speaker 9: One question, les change five thousand dollars this peace is jee spend Lawrence five thousand dollar question?
Speaker 1: All right, Melbourne, let's do it. This is where you could win five thousand dollars for answering one simple question. Although there are three options. There's a five thousand dollar question, there's a five hundred dollars question, and there is a fifty dollar question. Bonnie from Epping, you're out showsen player this morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 3: We're good Bonnie? What do you what do you do with yourself?
Speaker 16: Well, I'm a marketing manager by trade, and right now I have a group of six kids all standing around me waiting to hear.
Speaker 3: What the question is.
Speaker 16: You're a mother of I've got three.
Speaker 2: First, you're borrowing something.
Speaker 1: Where'd you get the other three kids?
Speaker 4: From them?
Speaker 16: My sister?
Speaker 3: All right, Auntie Bonnie all right, come on, auntie, Bonnie, why do we go on an easy question for fifty bucks, a medium question for five hundred, or we're rolling the dice and go on for five k.
Speaker 11: You got to roll the die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta roll five thousand dollars, Bonnie.
Speaker 3: Rules are simple. Lauren's going to give you the question. You will get three seconds to answer. Bunny, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: That was three seconds after so you get three seconds. Don't let the kids throw you, all right, And the worst thing you can do is not give an answer, have a guess. Yeah, even if you just got to throw something out there.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Bonnie from Epping for five thousand dollars. Which American state is the largest by area?
Speaker 16: Three?
Speaker 3: Sorry it is not a.
Speaker 1: Lot Texas, but you were close. Is Alaska, which is more than double the size of the second largest steak, which is in fact Texas.
Speaker 2: Because they're saying bigger than Texas.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, Bunny, you forget about Alaska. That's pretty That was a pretty good not bad.
Speaker 3: Not bad, not bad money one of our producers at l A sorry, trust me, not bad at all.
Speaker 1: La not even California, just La, Okay, Vegas Vegas has got Paris.
Speaker 2: In it, and it's got the Aifful Tower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's got the pyramids.
Speaker 3: I mean, when you've seen the pyramid.
Speaker 1: Little venice, it's got a little venice.
Speaker 3: The venice trips me out, especially when it's four in the morning you're wondering through and you're.
Speaker 2: Like this, the roof was blue.
Speaker 1: It's very confusing, is todd we.
Speaker 3: Go to bed?
Speaker 2: Keep going?
Speaker 3: Is any idiot had a swim in that little pond? We are shaking hands and saying hey and giving out ten k that's right. This morning Southern Cross Station ten o'clock, Lauren Clinton myself will be there shaking hands. Just have to say, hey, every hundred person pockets a cheeky one hundred.
Speaker 4: Dollars, how easy, that's right.
Speaker 3: Every thousandth person wins a grand and the ten thousandth person will walk away with ten thousand dollars. This lady're right here. First win.
Speaker 2: One hundreds wat my, Helen, Well you've nailed it.
Speaker 3: One hundred person, one hundred dollars. It's as easy as out. Ten o'clock today, Southern Cross Station is where we'll be.
Speaker 1: Handing out cash left, right, and center. We'll see there Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Straight after we left Flint the Street yesterday, I went into Channel nine at a very important yet little boring training session to do. We're doing a comput to upgrade at work.
Speaker 3: So you send me a photo of you on the medium and said, I'm in hell, how's your day?
Speaker 2: You know, when these things get a little long in the tooth, you get a little bit distracted. And something caught my eye as I was on TikTok, so you were paying attention. I was on TikTok, but my colleague, who was sitting to my right, was doing something far more peculiar. And this is what he was doing. He might be able to see this la Jason Lawren.
Speaker 4: He's swiping left and raisy on Tinder.
Speaker 2: It looks like he's on Tinder, and that's why I was worried. I'm like, mate, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Is he married?
Speaker 2: You're a married. Second of all, you're expecting a child.
Speaker 4: Oh, and he's sitting on Tinder.
Speaker 2: On Tinder, and he goes, no, I'm on Kinder.
Speaker 3: What's kinder?
Speaker 2: Good question? What is kinder? Kinder is Tinder to find a name for your baby.
Speaker 3: So basically it's not baby's dating.
Speaker 2: No it's not babies dating. So just say Jason and are having a baby. You both get the app Lauren Jayce, and you either swipe left or what right on a baby name and then and when you both swipe right, you match and it goes into the pool of baby nows.
Speaker 3: So we both like that name until this app really becomes more public. I don't think I want to be caught on this app on public transport.
Speaker 2: What do you want? Kinder? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's quite cute because it says the awkward conversation, do you like Henry?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, back to the drawing board. So then you've got your list of names that you both like. But how rogue are the names? Because some people nearly going left?
Speaker 2: It funny you should say that.
Speaker 3: I think walk into Granny Maze, look at those fake little number plates and pick one of those.
Speaker 1: Oh they're all very vanilla names, and people want to be different and people want to spell them differently these days.
Speaker 2: Before the break, I think I told you I was looking at baby names. I'm looking at baby names with our executive producer Brody. We both downloaded the app and we started, you know, tossing up a few names for a potential girl, a potential boy.
Speaker 3: Have you too agreed on one? You're gonna have you got?
Speaker 2: I've got two matches so far, Brody, what are they?
Speaker 1: We've got Holden.
Speaker 2: We both like Holden, Holden stand away by full Bogaan.
Speaker 4: How's its spelled? He's got a wine in it, hold hold In.
Speaker 3: Hold hold very traditional.
Speaker 1: I like Shaquille stun Away, but didn't get a match on that one.
Speaker 2: Shaquille anything else?
Speaker 1: Haven't you got a sister called Shakira Leaticia Latsia.
Speaker 2: That's right, shower matches for a boy Jagger and for a girl Seeya.
Speaker 4: Do you know what my parients later?
Speaker 2: How did they name you Jays?
Speaker 3: Because I've got three older sisters.
Speaker 2: They did a ballot and themis Yeah, Jason's the.
Speaker 3: Fourth kids who like just you know, everything's out the window. And they just said, all right, all the girls can throw a name in the hat.
Speaker 2: We pick out Yeah, and who suggests was Jason?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure?
Speaker 2: I think t shirt.
Speaker 1: So Jason's parents went through an urban stage in.
Speaker 3: Cool Michelle, so just typical Brisbane couple Michelle, and then they had ray Lee.
Speaker 2: Ray Lee.
Speaker 3: Matter at the caravan park Clint, and then we're in an urban stage.
Speaker 1: And Jason does she does she have a complex that she doesn't fit into the family tree names.
Speaker 3: Especially she looks like my auntie, so we think they.
Speaker 1: Might have what dad stoop to your auntie what you.
Speaker 3: Like to call her and say, hey, have you ever noticed my auntie looks like your mum? And it doesn't go down?
Speaker 4: Well, oh no, that's very Chloe car You should t.
Speaker 3: Shirt when she fires up?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, she doesn't talk. You're the first born? How did Bobby?
Speaker 1: My brother's name is Bowin Matthew conningsby Phillips h and then I got long, My god, it's a family name though, So there's there's been four Bowen's.
Speaker 4: In the family.
Speaker 3: Bowen screams bowin, sparkling water, type of electric gates.
Speaker 2: I don't know how my mom and dad came up with Clint, an American names close to a few others, you know, early in the eighties, Little Clint. Yeah, so thirteen twenty four ten. I want to know what sort of weird ways, what weird reasons?
Speaker 4: How to get your name?
Speaker 2: You know you got your name? How did you get it?
Speaker 3: If it wasn't on Kinder. How are you coming up with a Melbourne.
Speaker 1: A You're named after a character on a TV show?
Speaker 3: Question? Are they photos of baby? No?
Speaker 4: Not photos. You can't order a baby off.
Speaker 2: I've given Jaska fining to have a go.
Speaker 3: All right, let me I go. I'll go through and have a.
Speaker 1: Nash Nash stannaway.
Speaker 2: That's a hard no from me, remind it.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. How to get your name?
Speaker 2: Clint's download the new app Kinder. It's not Tinder, it's well, it's Tinder for parents.
Speaker 1: Well, no, that sounds like sweet. Is it's baby.
Speaker 2: It's a baby naming app.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so mum and dad both have the app. They swipe left or right on names and then you go get a mash.
Speaker 4: You both like that one.
Speaker 2: So we're asking thirteen twenty four to ten, how did you get your name?
Speaker 5: Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Kinder, not Thrinder, not trend still thing different things.
Speaker 2: The first call is p et dash A. Is that Petta or Peter?
Speaker 16: Yeah, so it's Petter, but it's felt the s felt the way of Peter the girl p et A.
Speaker 14: Yeah, p et A.
Speaker 16: So my parents just been all their wisdom thought that they would just like the six year old sister love that the only stipulation they gave her was that I had to start with a.
Speaker 4: P, right, and she said, I don't want a sister, I want a pet.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. At a quick glance, it looks like pet, you know. At the start of that listen to.
Speaker 16: Them goes like, not only do you have to spell it, you have to pronounce it.
Speaker 2: Ordering a coffee Petter?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, So I just used.
Speaker 16: The kids names, easy ones and so. But every time someone sends you a text or a message or an email, like it's capitalized because I think you're Peter. Like the ethical treatment another month?
Speaker 1: Oh, dear Peter.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen. How did you get your name? Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Text from Geelong?
Speaker 3: Good morning, solid name.
Speaker 14: Good morning, good boarders.
Speaker 1: How old are you text?
Speaker 4: I die nine years old?
Speaker 1: In text?
Speaker 4: How did you get your name?
Speaker 14: I was laid after an oil cubsly called Textico and America.
Speaker 4: Are you an heir to an oil? Thrown though?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 4: Are you going to be a billionaire one day?
Speaker 1: Text?
Speaker 14: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Hey? Text? Do you like your name?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: A text?
Speaker 3: When you're at school learning to write your name? Were you well advanced and ahead of your other mates because your name is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three letters, it's easy, yeah, tas.
Speaker 2: After school text?
Speaker 1: H have you got a little brother or sister with you there? What's their name? Were they named after?
Speaker 14: Ray?
Speaker 3: Lucky? Not ringing?
Speaker 4: Ash, Barker Mane, no screaming babies. More than welcome here?
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Ash.
Speaker 3: Sorry's just Bena. I always feel for kids with big, extravagant names. It's like, imagine that means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, yeah Ash from McKinnon, Good morning, how'd you get your name?
Speaker 17: Good morning? So my partner and I we have we're praying with our third child and we did the ant and we all have three letter names, so we're sort of running short on names with three letters. And we found a name on both our family trees with threw letters that we liked.
Speaker 1: Oh oh that and what name was it? Aida?
Speaker 2: Aida ok haid Nick and Medo famous from home.
Speaker 4: You say it isn't.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's a good idea.
Speaker 4: They've gone back in the family tree.
Speaker 3: Forget that.
Speaker 2: Jess in Warrigal, how do you get your name?
Speaker 16: So it depends on what show and binge watching at the time during the pregnancy.
Speaker 1: Oh, so, who have you gotten the fam. How many kids have you got?
Speaker 11: Well, that's three, so my daughter next year, you're telling you your name Elaina Elena from Vampire Diary.
Speaker 4: I thought, that's it's going to be signed.
Speaker 1: Felt.
Speaker 7: Who else have you got too?
Speaker 16: Young? Nathaniel from Gossip Girl and Clara from Doctor Who Flashed the Nutcracker Ballet?
Speaker 3: I was hoping from the blockader.
Speaker 2: Oh that's strong.
Speaker 1: I love that you at the moment in time as well.
Speaker 3: All right, thirteen twenty fourteen. How'd you get your name? Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Rachelle? Good morning, Good morning?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 17: My mom's a twin and he was adopting a daughter into the family as my mum was pregnant, and we would have both been called Michelle.
Speaker 11: So they picked the coin.
Speaker 3: I got the coin to see who would keep in the name.
Speaker 11: Yes, so he got Michelle and I got Rochelle.
Speaker 1: Rachelle And I say that again, Rachelle.
Speaker 4: She spelt it funny too.
Speaker 1: For a big point of difference. Michelle and Rochelle, the cousins.
Speaker 3: Of twins, the heads you lost your name.
Speaker 1: Have the same name because both parents they fought over it. Yeah, and they both got the same name.
Speaker 3: Yes, we haven't had that draumer in our family with a tea shirt.
Speaker 1: Shane Crawford called one of his children the same name as his dog because they liked the name of the dogs. And then he tried to change the dog's name, but the dad hug the dog forever, so they couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: So when he screamed the name, who came running?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, the dog was more obedient.
Speaker 3: Michael in Port Melbourne, How did you come up with your name? How they come out? You were good, babe?
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 10: So I was named after my brother's imaginary friend. From my older brother David, he had an imaginary friend called Vicky James, and my parents thought, oh my god, we've got to counteract this nut job. So ended up having me and called me Michael James to his friend went black.
Speaker 4: People didn't think it was crazy.
Speaker 1: They're like, no, he does.
Speaker 3: Have a brother, so good.
Speaker 2: I wish his imaginary friend was Milko.
Speaker 4: Was the movie about the imaginary friends?
Speaker 1: Dropped Dead? One of the best movies.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm going to watch out with the kids this weekend.
Speaker 1: Your kids would love it. They have a snot sandwich.
Speaker 4: Remember that's right.
Speaker 3: I got my kids to watch weekend at Bernie's last week. I was like, do you want to fast forward to the dead bit? He's like, no, no, no, we'll back I reckon.
Speaker 1: You'd have to cover their eyes. And he's a little bit for.
Speaker 3: There was a couple of scenes, Lauren, Yeah, pretty hard. Yeah, there's a lot that happened to that dead body dead Fred. Great moment, Bernie, for someone that was dead, was a whale of a time.
Speaker 5: Loved it.
Speaker 2: You like dog twisters Jason Lawren's tongue twisted Tuesday?
Speaker 1: All right, this is where we like to have a laugh with you, not at you. Is there a word you cannot say? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Here's what's happened in the past. Really brewery where if that was the passcay to get into the brewery, I wouldn't.
Speaker 13: Get any.
Speaker 3: Seeing a woman who was very manipuls.
Speaker 17: I hope I don't get attacked by a bomb snowman, A bumbable.
Speaker 3: Snow man, the abominable, that's the one abdominal snowman thirteen twenty four ten to join us on the air. What is the word you cannot say? In return? I got no horror tickets up for grabs, all right, remember usually word in a sentence as well.
Speaker 1: Erica from Geelong, What word can't you say? Can you put it in a sentence?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 11: I literally cannot say Australia.
Speaker 1: I don't think Australia.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I think we've got two here, We've got issues and plenty. I think we've got two words with this sentence? Can you go from the top plays?
Speaker 11: Literally, I can't say Australia.
Speaker 1: She sounds like it had sixteen sharp nice for breakfast. She literally can't say Shraia, Okay, let's.
Speaker 11: Break It wasn't until we went on a recent holiday in La and people were saying, oh, where are you from, and it was like, we're from Australia.
Speaker 4: Literally is a literally issue in Australia. That that's a whole sentence.
Speaker 3: We've never had it two in one. That's our first two love that for us.
Speaker 1: Well done, Erica Anna from Churnside Park. Is there a word you can't say? Maybe a sentence you can't say?
Speaker 17: I have to go in and have regular guestothacy.
Speaker 4: That's a tough sorry.
Speaker 14: Gastroscopies medical it's a medical procedure, you know when you.
Speaker 2: Have the tube. Ana, are you trying to say gastroscopy.
Speaker 14: Yes, I have, I haven't had a crack gastrocacy.
Speaker 3: You need to be careful. I might put that somewhere else.
Speaker 11: That's I'm worried about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you say it?
Speaker 3: Gestroscopy?
Speaker 2: Gastroscopytroscopy.
Speaker 3: That's a camera down the throat, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I believe that's the office?
Speaker 3: And then what's the one?
Speaker 2: Yes, Colleen Philip Island, good morning, Colleen. You a word you can't say?
Speaker 14: Yes, I need to put an explanation mark at the end of a sentence.
Speaker 4: Explanation.
Speaker 3: Can you say that again?
Speaker 17: Exploration?
Speaker 1: Oh, I reckon, you almost got it.
Speaker 4: That exclamation point, exclamation mark.
Speaker 3: You'd never be able to make a statement, you know what I mean? You just give it one more crape explanation.
Speaker 1: That finally finishes off. Nikki from Melton, what word can't you say?
Speaker 4: And can you pop it in a sentence?
Speaker 14: I can try for you, guys. It is the statistics of a football game, the satistics of a football game.
Speaker 4: There you go, the statistic satistics. The statistician is a hard one. Just gona hang on.
Speaker 1: How do you say the statistician?
Speaker 2: Statistician?
Speaker 3: Statistician?
Speaker 1: Statistician, Nikki, can you try and say the person who does the statistics is the statistician the.
Speaker 7: Statistics for the no, that's so good.
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren wake up feeling good on Nomber one hundred. Jason Lauren bolly them on socials