Speaker 1: Where's Your Head At?
Speaker 2: Is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 3: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 4: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Where's Your Head At? Two Million Listens Tour. I don't know how I ended up with this gig, but I'm here. Don't worry. I won't be here for too long. I'm just here to introduce Adam Mattock. Before I do, can I get everyone on their feet? Let's get excited. So he's chiseled, he's living proof that you can be tall, dark, handsome and extremely smart. It's Matthew Sikowski. She's sweet, she's stunning and occasionally crazy. Once a month, it's Anna macaboy.
Speaker 5: Hello, guys, we should rehearse that.
Speaker 3: Probably well done, Michael, Thank you, thank you, give her round.
Speaker 5: Applause for Michael.
Speaker 2: Hello, Welcome to our two million listens to all.
Speaker 5: There's so many of you, guys.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. I'm actually pretty nervous about tonight. This is the first one that I.
Speaker 5: Was Actually.
Speaker 2: We have tiny and Ollie in the building from Maths. Who's a Maths fan?
Speaker 3: You guys will see as well. You've got some red and green flags. We're gonna play red and green flag later. If you guys are excited to be here, wave those green flags.
Speaker 2: Get your green flags. We see a red one? Is there any red?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Happy to be here?
Speaker 3: Read?
Speaker 5: You can fuck off? I don't want to see ya. I don't want to have anything to do with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have prizes to give away. I have some Goldie Bee Janine.
Speaker 5: They're in that bag.
Speaker 1: I forgot to bring them. If you could bring them up now, that would be great.
Speaker 5: You can bring them up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We were very unorganized today, very organized, unorganized.
Speaker 5: Should we do it, Matt, Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 3: You had some big news this week, Anna, would you like are you allowed to share it now? Because I know you've been hinting at it on your socials? Are you allowed to share it now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I launched my brand launched. It's coming out on Sunday.
Speaker 2: It's called Goldiebe It's an ultra fying face, han miss, and I'm so excited to share it.
Speaker 1: Matt's modeling it right now, do you think Malek's good? Red or green flag?
Speaker 5: Wave those green flags?
Speaker 3: If you think I look good in it, I swear now if there's a red flag, now I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Be fucking then you really will be out.
Speaker 5: All right, So that's your Goldiebe.
Speaker 3: Where are we going from here? I told you I'm pretty I'm I'm off today. Talk about the fly It was good. Yeah, So we're actually later, guys, we're doing a call out and we want you guys to be involved to win that goldiebe. So if you guys have any travel horror stories.
Speaker 1: We want to hear them.
Speaker 5: We want to hear GOLDI bee.
Speaker 3: So I can see you guys talking to your friend's then I'm sure everyone has some travel horror stories.
Speaker 5: I've got a couple.
Speaker 1: Make them juicy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're going to get you up to tell everyone and you'll get a free Goldie B. Well.
Speaker 2: Look, speaking of travel, Matt and I are very different travelers. I get there like with a second to stare, and that is like mister prepared, which is kind of shocking.
Speaker 5: Don't you think I pretty much.
Speaker 3: Get there the night before to check that my gait actually exists, Like literally I get there like three hours before. Anna's just in there by the skin of her teeth.
Speaker 2: Well, I was at home this morning and you're already at the airport, and like we once called a domestic flight and that literally got their three hours earlier.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is not into how like you don't have to do this.
Speaker 3: But I did go with Anna one time and we got there literally like just on and I need enough time, like you know, I want to get in there, get my coffee, go to the toilet, you know, relax, ease into it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, they didn't landed it, and I have to literally get my coffee and run to the gate because Anna, I got to say her late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I'm not late. I've never missed a fly. What do you guys think? Who's is the right way? Would you? Are you like Matt or feel like me? Green flag? I feel like Matt.
Speaker 2: Okay, these are the prepared people. Where's my unorganized people? I want to see some red flags? Okay, I'm seeing a lot of read a.
Speaker 5: Lot of bad Why are you both?
Speaker 1: It's just like how you're feeling.
Speaker 3: What's a responsible time to you? Then in between, well, everyone knows internationals three hours.
Speaker 2: What about your domestic She just desires on the day, Like you know what I mean? Everyone here, Okay, Well I watched a Netflix documentary, no not documentary movie the other day.
Speaker 1: Has anyone seen Choose Love?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, it's very random. I got like very excited about it. It's an interactive Netflix show. So basically you get to pick with your remote controller. So the movie was like should she go see her ex?
Speaker 1: And I was like yes. And it's like should she kiss her X? And I was like yes. I felt like I was just like messing up this poor girl's life.
Speaker 3: Wait, backtrack a bit, so you would choose, like how would you do it?
Speaker 5: On your remote?
Speaker 2: You choose the path that she takes, so there's like different paths that she can take. So it's like interactive anyway, I've never done that before.
Speaker 1: I thought it was pretty cool.
Speaker 5: So it was like a PlayStation game.
Speaker 1: It's like a PlayStation game.
Speaker 5: Does she like talk to you, like, how does it work?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She like looks at the camera and she's like I can't believe you're fucking up my life, and I'm like I'm really sorry.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: The reason why I'm bringing this up is because The whole premise of it was that you have three main loves. So you have your first love, the puppy love, Yeah, your puppy love, your toxic love.
Speaker 3: And then you have I don't like to call it toxic. I prefer more like you're learning. You're what's a better word for learning, your educational you know, your learning curve. You learn from that one so you can grow and be a better partner in your next relationship.
Speaker 1: So positive of you, so positive. And then you have your forever love, forever love.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, I think I've had all three, although with my toxic ones, I kept thinking I had my toxic one, and then I would be like, and another and another.
Speaker 3: At the time, though, you thought you found your forever, So it's hard to say when you're in the moment, you know what I mean. Like, I'm like, yeah, I found my forever, and then when it's over, you're like, oh, there was another learning.
Speaker 5: Curve, another toxic one in the toxic another learning curve.
Speaker 2: Well, look you, Matthew, you have recently started seeing someone.
Speaker 1: Do you want to tell us a little bit about this?
Speaker 3: Yes, So I have recently started dating someone.
Speaker 1: How's it going?
Speaker 5: Really good? You know?
Speaker 3: Like I've got that butterflies every time we see each other, every time we talk, obviously not in the same state, so you know, it's every time we can't see each other. It's great. So that's a lot of facetiming, a lot of calling. Hopefully we can make the distance work.
Speaker 2: So you're in the honeymoon phase, yes, and I hope it never ends.
Speaker 1: How good is the honeymoon phase? Raise those green flags?
Speaker 2: The honeymoon phase is just it like it's different gravy, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh there's people at the top.
Speaker 5: Oh hi, do you guys have flags?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Thank god, Hey good, that's Mum's in the room. She's made all of the flags. She's right up the back there. Let's give her all around.
Speaker 1: Them the floors. Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Also, I was meant to surprise my mum tomorrow. She's so ever since Anna and me did the bridge climb, you know the.
Speaker 5: Sydney Who has anyone done it?
Speaker 1: Bridge climb? Green flags, green flags, red flags.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's one amazing experience.
Speaker 3: I recommend doing it, but my mum's been obsessed with it ever since I did it. She's just been going banging on about it. She's got the photo of Anna and me up on the don't I You've got it off on the thing there on that.
Speaker 1: That's so cute. I think that's nice.
Speaker 3: And I was going to surprise her tomorrow and we were like sitting here before and then Anna's like, you know, Matt's doing the bridge climb tomorrow.
Speaker 5: My mum was sitting over there and she's like what without me? Wait? What what?
Speaker 3: And it came over and I was like, no, with you, mum, and then she like teared up. It's pretty cute.
Speaker 1: It was really cute. It was so cute. I'm so sorry everyone was surprised.
Speaker 2: Matt was like oh and I was like, oh, fuck, anyway, are.
Speaker 5: We going from here?
Speaker 2: I think it's time to get our first guest out.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you've watched Maths then you'll know them very well.
Speaker 1: Let's welcome them to the stage. Alie and Tani. Are we splitting them up or should we sit on the outside? Okay?
Speaker 5: Do you guys go and you guys go in the middle?
Speaker 1: Changing this up?
Speaker 5: Okay, we didn't know.
Speaker 9: We had to greet like we hadn't seen him backstage and start hanging out.
Speaker 1: It's just like a you know, a nice like little hug.
Speaker 3: I want to preface by saying, and it doesn't want me to, but I didn't watch Maths.
Speaker 5: You didn't watch it. I didn't watch it.
Speaker 1: Matt has a confession to make.
Speaker 5: I didn't watch it. So any questions I asked doesn't know anything. I have no idea. Well I did watch your season of Love? Did you actually? I did?
Speaker 1: Just like, let me talk about me.
Speaker 5: All right, Well let's let's talk about that then, everybody. Let's buy the season of MAP. I saw Katia the other day. Who is that?
Speaker 1: That's me?
Speaker 9: I saw her the other day and I just kept screaming, got it Like, I was like, I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 5: You are a.
Speaker 1: Fair We love ca Yeah, yeah, yeah, guys, we do.
Speaker 5: We love it. We do love it.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I just felt I felt it vibe. I mean, I mean, maybe not that. Okay, I didn't talk to her after the camera stops.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get anyway, moving on, moving right along, guys, welcome to Where's your Head Out?
Speaker 5: We love it. Thank you so much for having us.
Speaker 1: So you guys have your own podcasts, both of you. Why didn't you do one together. Oh well, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Why are we doing together?
Speaker 1: Just doing your own thing?
Speaker 9: Yeah, look, it's it's I always felt like I I wanted it to be like I feel like you've got to separate, Like with a relationship, it's really important to separate the quote unquote business but like also creative expression away from it, because if you tangle with the two, then you're not like focusing on what makes like I guess growing and yeah, like yeah, growing and nurturing the relationship and if you put business in there, like yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's that's my opinion.
Speaker 1: I started a business with my fiance, So fuck thanks Ollie.
Speaker 5: A beautiful man by the way at the back. I saw him before Jesus.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, we can't have you on here without asking about maths obviously, so let's just get it out of the way. We want some tea, Like what is the tea? You know, A lot has happened post show.
Speaker 1: Who are you not talking to?
Speaker 5: Why? And why you're not talking?
Speaker 10: Probably easy to say who we are talking to, because I don't think we talked to me any people.
Speaker 7: I think like Melinda love Malinda.
Speaker 5: You had Melinda on in Brisbane.
Speaker 10: She was amazing, Breakout, Melnda, Alyssa. I speak to love Alyssa as well.
Speaker 2: Alyssa made breakout and then Rupert we speak to.
Speaker 5: What about Claire, She's a friend of the podcast.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool. But I'm not just close with some of the girls.
Speaker 10: I think, like the only ones I speak to regularly is probably Melinda and Alyssa. But like, still friendly with the girls, I just don't really speak to them as much. I think you drift apart totally through an experience, like you do. It's like high school, right, like you know each other. You kind of went through an experience together, but then you go and do your own things, live your own lives and don't always have the same things in common.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Like we went through trauma, right, it was a dramatic experience, and when you see those people again, remember that ship, it is just depressing.
Speaker 5: So you were like cut, Yeah, you're trauma Bonda to him. Yeah, but you can only talk about trauma so much.
Speaker 9: Like my therapist would say otherwise, she says, keep coming every week.
Speaker 1: But well, okay, let's talk about Evelyn, the elephant in the room. What's been going on there?
Speaker 2: Because I feel like a lot of the cast offer would we say or aren't talking to her?
Speaker 1: They're annoyed at her? What's give us a four one one.
Speaker 10: It's hard because I feel like when you go through obviously the experiment the show, you get to know someone through that experience and what they're like in that setting. So when you come on the outside, people can change, and people's intentions and what they want out of coming off a TV show can also be very different to what you want and what you value. And I think just like, I don't know, just not really aligning with those things.
Speaker 5: And would you say that Evelyn was there for the wrong reasons? Then I think, Look.
Speaker 10: Everyone goes on something like that for whatever reasons. I don't think it's fair to be like, you're going to go on a TV show not to expect anything to come out of it.
Speaker 5: Well she's dating so on now duncan Yeah, so very good. Yeah, in full Honestly.
Speaker 3: The only reason I know there means because I come up on my spot page because of the dashounds that.
Speaker 1: Is a dashownd lover.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 3: Pickles and mustard And I.
Speaker 5: Don't know, I got it wrong one time? Is the worst thing you could ever do?
Speaker 9: I just know that answer there by the way tiny works in PR, So if you didn't know from that response there, she's a she's a PR.
Speaker 5: Queen, but yeah, no, we love Evelyn Man.
Speaker 2: She's a rock and roll what's your answer, then, Alie, what's your honest answer?
Speaker 1: Am I digging too much?
Speaker 11: Mean?
Speaker 9: I don't know? I feel I don't know. As a partner, I am.
Speaker 5: Like you never want to see you never want to see.
Speaker 9: You partner upset or you never want to see them hurt. And I think my problem is that, and it's the same with like my immediate family as well.
Speaker 5: If if there's blatant.
Speaker 9: Disrespect to the people that I love, then I'm like, I feel an emotional type of way, and I'm probably like somewhat irrational in the way that IVO I certainly.
Speaker 5: Can't speak as eloquently as Dannie did just then.
Speaker 9: But yeah, the other the other thing is like I was really fortunate enough to end to end up with a girlfriend and like a best friend from the show.
Speaker 5: Which is not what I thought was going to happen, and so.
Speaker 9: Like when I also feel like I don't know, is this thing going on Apple Podcasts.
Speaker 3: Is n't edited as well well, speaking of finishing with a girl and a best friend. When you applied for maths, what was going through your head? Like, what was your attention? We didn't apply, Yeah, you were scouted.
Speaker 9: Well, it's I think all the dudes were scouted.
Speaker 5: Like that's something that's something that people don't know about.
Speaker 9: The girls don't really apply for the show because it's not like I'm looking at it like that's the one for me. But yeah, they they hit me up and where they hit you up on on the d MS and.
Speaker 5: They actually me.
Speaker 9: They they said this, which is quite funny. They said they started with are you looking for love? And I was like, I'd broken up with my partner maybe like five months before, and I.
Speaker 5: Was like, no, not really, to be honest, I'm just chilling. And then in their second rate second.
Speaker 3: It's an account that has like a couple of followers rights they say like Irish producer from that okay whatever, and then and then they were like are you well, are you looking to get married?
Speaker 5: And I said, I'm not looking to get in love. Why would I be wanting to get married?
Speaker 9: And then yeah, I didn't think I was gonna never thought I was going to get it, and I don't know if you guys just speak to this when like you don't really you're not really looking for it, and you're like whatever, I don't I don't.
Speaker 5: Really care what the result is going to be.
Speaker 9: You're kind of like a little bit more lucid and free flowing.
Speaker 5: And yeah, that's that's what happened there.
Speaker 9: And then three months later they were like you got it and I was like what, And.
Speaker 3: Would you say you were going into like the casting? Isn't that just being yourself?
Speaker 9: And then I was like, oh, I don't. I don't know if I want to do it. I've never seen it. I've never seen it. But and then they were like, no.
Speaker 5: The girl's really great. We don't usually say this, but she's really really great.
Speaker 9: And I was like you to everyone, I know the game, but they weren't lying.
Speaker 5: So here we are here, where's your head at?
Speaker 1: So get out of applause. I'm the cutest couple too much. It's so cute.
Speaker 2: We were talking before about like your three big loves in your life, which was puppy love, toxic love, don't don't check your head, and You're forever love. But would you guys say that this is a forever love.
Speaker 5: Cringing, don't put them on the spot like that.
Speaker 1: I go through like.
Speaker 10: All these different stages. I've definitely had popul love. I definitely have had toxic love before. So I think it's yeah, I mean, I still still quite fresh in the relationship, although it feels like we've been together longer, because I think when you're spending so much time together in you know, you're forced to be with each other literally twenty four seven. You would never spend that much time ever with your partner. So I think you really get to know each other on a deeper level. And I feel like we're like three years into our relationship rather than one year.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't.
Speaker 7: Know, how do you feel?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think the problem that Tiny and I have had since leaving the show is there's so much there's so much external stimulation. You know, you're kind of getting dragged, kind of get dragged everywhere, and you can't just similarly we were talking about before with the podcast, you can't just don't really have time to focus and nurture on our relationship. And so we're like definitely back there and we're trying to, I guess put each other first, because.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just you don't even you don't even.
Speaker 9: Understand until you've done it, and even after you've done it, like that was another thing in itself, and then it airs again four months later.
Speaker 1: I'd experienced it.
Speaker 5: That's where all.
Speaker 9: The that's when everybody else is watching it, so you kind of pulled everywhere and you can get a little bit lost in that.
Speaker 3: Do you feel pressure from like the public and like the audience to stay together and like to have this, you know happy?
Speaker 5: Personally?
Speaker 10: I don't feel that, Like I just I don't know, because when I always get more of the comments than Oli does. So even when I was in London by myself, all the comments was where's Ollie?
Speaker 1: Have you guys broken up?
Speaker 7: Where are you?
Speaker 1: Where is he?
Speaker 10: When are you having a baby? All of these things, and it's very targeted to me and very personal to me. But Olie doesn't really experience that as much as I do. And it's very like pressure to be like oh okay, because we want to we want to kind of be like tiny and only not tiny and only from maths. So it's really hard to kind of step away from that. Sometimes people by this expectation of you and expect you to be just together all the time and not have your own life. So I think that's something we're just navigating through as well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I think what it comes down to as well as like, and everybody can probably speak to this in their own relationships. But it's like, when you go through difficult times, do you love the person like and do you care enough to make your work? And I think the answer for that is both yes. And so it's like when you're getting dragged and there's all this other simulation, you kind of just got to go to what is the route of you, guys, which is love.
Speaker 3: Well, you've moved from Perth to Sydney. Yes, yeah, we've got some PERF people who are PERF.
Speaker 9: We have actually from Bertha No, no, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love Alan Girly.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, yeah I did move.
Speaker 9: I did move from and you live together, yeah yeah, we live We live in Darling Hurt. A person was actually just shot on our street the other day, which was pretty I saw that. I thought somebody was just closing I thought somebody was just closing their door in the car, to be honest, and then I walked down hour later, I was in the middle of bloody crime scene.
Speaker 5: But jeez, did you get interviewed by the news. You know, I went to get.
Speaker 9: Like, hey remember yeah, yeah, but no, I got interviewed.
Speaker 5: The excuse to get your mic back on.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to make it a sixteen minutes not fifteen but no they are. Yeah, they interviewed me and they didn't bloody put it on. I stayed up and watched the news. I don't know if anybody has done that in the last ten years.
Speaker 5: Not entertaining.
Speaker 2: Okay, Ollie, we're hearing a little bit of like voiceover stuff going on.
Speaker 1: You are a voice over artist.
Speaker 5: A smooth transition.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm a great transition on that says I'm the transition Queen Matt. I think he's a good transition artist.
Speaker 1: He's a good voiceover artist.
Speaker 2: So I thought we could have a voiceover artist.
Speaker 1: Of three flags are red flags? Should we do it? They want to see it.
Speaker 5: Somebody did a red flag up there. They don't want it. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, I think you should both stand up.
Speaker 2: I'm going to ask you both to give it doesn't matter who your best impersonation, So you have to say for ship, have to say yeah, just there.
Speaker 5: I would disagreed with this.
Speaker 1: That disagrees, but it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know a couple of impersonations. Does anyone have any requests?
Speaker 1: Well, let's do the one that you can do.
Speaker 5: West is bold, like a request. Its bold.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matt, you're going to go first. You said you were going to do Denzel Washington take it away? Come on, you can do it surely.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I know hurt, I know pain, I know suffering, but I bid peace and I love peace and you can't take that away from me.
Speaker 1: Will get her out of the plot.
Speaker 3: I literally did it to Anna as a joke one time and she's like, you have to do that.
Speaker 1: I was like, you are doing that in front of a lot?
Speaker 5: Does anyone rate that? Does anyone actually write?
Speaker 3: I watched Equalizer three the other night with my gal and I was like, I learned that from it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I cut you off. I'm Ollie, who are you going to do?
Speaker 5: Okay, I kind of do like a little can you do Denzel? Can you mention?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 9: But I can do another like well established prominent African American and it goes by the name of Barack Obama.
Speaker 5: But I can only do like a few words.
Speaker 9: And it's like when he's like when he was doing his presidential run in twenty twelve and kind of people scream out in the crowd and they'll be like, so maybe we could do a little you know if so pretty much they say to Barack Obama, They're like, I'm going.
Speaker 5: To say you guys, say I love you. Okay, this is just me. It's just him wanting this in the mirror every morning. You've got your chance. I no, okay, so okay, three to one. I love your buck. Mine was better. Wait, green flag or red flag? Green flag? Now you got more? You got more? Yeah. But it's just like the cadence of Barack Obama. He talks like this. It makes a point and then it makes another one.
Speaker 9: Okay, I gotta.
Speaker 3: I want okay, speaking of former presidents of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: We gotta do it, guys, we gotta you.
Speaker 5: Make America great again and do Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, he can.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna do it, though. I do like that to get in there. I do like that. It's a little bit. I can't top that. Here we are, where's your head out? It's a great shirts, beautiful shirt I Donald J. Trump. Oh my god, I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Here, I am that's great.
Speaker 5: Wave your breaks everyone.
Speaker 3: That was I shouldn't top of a group of more than three people say I'm amazing.
Speaker 1: That was amazing. Matt, you're up.
Speaker 5: I don't think you don't know. That's just.
Speaker 1: Green flags from that green flags.
Speaker 5: If you know anything about high, I don't want to bring you down. Guys. Let's go on a high. Let's leave on a high. All right, Okay, I have to go. This is a beautiful show. I love where's your head? That's great, that's great. I love that. Okay.
Speaker 3: We're going to ask the audience afterwards if they have a travel horror story. So you guys thinking about one.
Speaker 1: Get thinking if you want to win some Goldie Bee.
Speaker 3: Do you guys have a travel horror story?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I love that. I want to hear him up here, all right, I want to hear him up here.
Speaker 10: So I was in l A last year at Coachella Love the Music Festival, and I was walking through the marsh.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what artists.
Speaker 10: I was definitely on an artist I wanted to see, and I was trying to move my like backpack forward because I was like, put my phone away, enjoy the vibes, enjoy the music.
Speaker 1: And I had a little backpack on.
Speaker 7: I was moving it to the front of me.
Speaker 10: Within two seconds moving it into the front of me, someone had opened my bag and stole two of my iPhones, fresh new iPhone.
Speaker 5: I just sorry, why do you have two iPhones? Are you singing? Are you slinging or cheating? That's a wave your red flax for two iPhones.
Speaker 10: And stolen the two iPhones right Gorne one of my other girlfriend's her iPhone stolen.
Speaker 1: It's a whole thing. So we yeah, we were.
Speaker 10: Tracking the phones, tracked it all the way back to LA to Koreatown.
Speaker 7: Randomly.
Speaker 10: This couple had messaged me on Instagram being like, hey, we saw your TikTok. Our phones were at the same address. Let's go to the house together.
Speaker 5: Shut up.
Speaker 10: So I was like, yeah, fuck, we're going getting the phones back. So where like and I remembered the face.
Speaker 7: Of the girl that stole it.
Speaker 10: You know, when you just don't know, like you think someone's done something, you don't want to staunch them because you don't want to be like, yeah, I didn't want to be like in a face anyway, So we were like tracking the phones. Went to this apartment weirdly, so it was in Koreatown and the couple was Korean, so they could speak Korean, and like the whole apartment was like all Koreans except this one lady who was like Hispanic anyway, So we like get there, tracking the iPhone to the door, open the door and we like confront her.
Speaker 7: We're like, do you have our iPhones?
Speaker 10: And they're like no, no, can't speak English, even though we're like listening under the door and they were fully speaking.
Speaker 1: English like two minutes before.
Speaker 10: So I like took a photo of her, and then the couple printed out these like oh like on my third iPhone?
Speaker 5: Actually is this not a red flag?
Speaker 12: This?
Speaker 5: Sorry? Three iPhones? What is going on? What?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 10: Honestly I just had that iPhone ate just I was like chuck it in my bag in case something happens, and.
Speaker 5: Luckily I did better than Sorry.
Speaker 10: Yeah, anyways, took a photo of the chick and then we like try to blackmail them to give us our phone is back. LAPD wouldn't do anything, and yeah, we just lost our iPhones. But I really tried, and like the guy was with his like I'm going to come back with the gun.
Speaker 5: I was like, maybe America.
Speaker 10: It's America. I was like, maybe we should just let it go. I don't want to be shot over an iPhone.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I thought you're going to say, we like printed her face and like put it.
Speaker 10: Literally should have done underneath her door. And was like, if you don't give us the phones back, we're gonna put all over the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Literally, we have posters.
Speaker 5: It's ready to go.
Speaker 1: I love that travel.
Speaker 5: Sorry, what about yourself? Do you have one? I do, but I didn't want to tell it because it's like we're about to tell some pretty horrific ones. I don't think it's worse that. Oh you'll be surprised.
Speaker 1: Man, do it.
Speaker 3: Get your greens everyone, please, we want to hear this.
Speaker 1: Lot's of green flags.
Speaker 5: Guys, give some enthusiasm about I don't come on. Yeah enough, Oh god, I don't want to tell.
Speaker 1: There's dude Chinese worried. She's like, oh god, ship.
Speaker 3: Okay ah, will you get like in trouble?
Speaker 5: Yes, I honestly, let's let's do you know this story?
Speaker 14: This story?
Speaker 1: And is he allowed to tell it?
Speaker 5: I told you.
Speaker 9: I'll say the footnotes. I'll do a YadA YadA YadA. So was that a Seinfeld fan? There someone watching at the moment.
Speaker 5: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 9: Yea YadA, I had the love sabrisk I mentioned the best. But okay, anyway, Seinfeld humor, we're dealing with millenniums.
Speaker 5: No, so pretty much.
Speaker 9: I went from Greece to Singapore and YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 5: I nearly didn't make it out of Singapore. Check.
Speaker 9: That's all I'm going to say. And did I have a boogie board? I don't know, but uh, I honestly can't.
Speaker 1: Did you have smuggling some stuff?
Speaker 5: No? No, no.
Speaker 9: For the record, the YadA YadA YadA makes it sound way worse than that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, No, you need you need to justify.
Speaker 9: So anyway, what else going on? Everybody they're having a good night and enjoying themselves. Okay, where's the food?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 5: I can't tell the story, but I'll say this.
Speaker 1: He won't say it.
Speaker 5: What can you say? This is the problem? Right, I don't have that. I don't have that many travel stories. I've never been to Bali, by the way, right, need to Bali?
Speaker 9: Whenever I played never have ever, and you should say something that you've never done.
Speaker 5: By the way, I don't.
Speaker 9: I hate it when people say something that ever, I think this or that and they've done it.
Speaker 5: We just want to hear your horror story. Like you're rambling now. We just want.
Speaker 3: This is where's your head out? This isn't the toss of podcast. We just want to hear. We just want to hear about what happened.
Speaker 5: I can't say. I can't say I played the.
Speaker 2: Fifth guys, thank you so so much for coming on to whar's your head out?
Speaker 5: That's it? I mean, does anyone have any question? Actually, we're doing truth or Shot later.
Speaker 1: We're doing truth or Shot later.
Speaker 2: You guys have questions, we'll bring them back out and you guys can ask them whatever you are.
Speaker 5: Just doing, answer that question, asking about the.
Speaker 1: Guys, give them a huge round of a floors.
Speaker 2: Ollie and Tany, we're back, ye, give us a.
Speaker 1: Round of the floors.
Speaker 3: Hi, what are these who put these here? Why are theyse here so early?
Speaker 1: Truth or Shot?
Speaker 5: Let's put them to the side before.
Speaker 1: Okay, who's been thinking about this dating story?
Speaker 5: I mean, fuck yeah?
Speaker 1: Their worst holiday story? You have one? O?
Speaker 5: Hey, do we have some out there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bring out the bring out tempt them up here, Anna, tempt him up here.
Speaker 1: Bring some goldie bee. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 5: Two?
Speaker 1: Should we get two? Who has a story?
Speaker 2: Let's put your green flags up? There's one? Who else has a story that they want to tell?
Speaker 5: Two? Three? Okay, okay, there we go. We got three. Okay, Matt, right, that's a relief.
Speaker 1: What is your worst travels story ever?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: So Anna had to vet them for me, whatever the word is. We had to go through them because I had some and she's like, you promise you probably can't tell that story.
Speaker 5: So alright, I'm actually you know what, Anna, fuck that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna ask these guys, all right, wave your green flag? Which story you want to hear?
Speaker 1: Don't you're giving me an anxiety attack? Come on?
Speaker 3: When I ended up in prison in London, when I got my money stolen in Vegas?
Speaker 5: What was the other one?
Speaker 1: Prison? I think?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go to prison now it happened when you went to prison?
Speaker 5: All right? Guys?
Speaker 3: So I you know, back in the day, I used to model a fair bit not a bad looking lad.
Speaker 5: Went to loves to.
Speaker 1: Self compliment this guy, right, loves the self, so I.
Speaker 3: Went, yeah, I do if you can, anyone else can compliment me at any stage, like, feel free.
Speaker 5: To yell at Move on to the story.
Speaker 3: I went to Milan to work to model, so I flew in. I was there for probably like three months, and before I went back to Australia, I was like, you know what, fuck it. I've got family in London. Half my whole mom's side is in London. So I was like, fuck it, I'll go to England. So flew across to the UK. I got off the plane, I went to customs and the guy like he looked at my thing and he said all right. He goes, what have you been doing in Milan, Spain for the last three months? Because he saw the stamp and I was like, Milan's He's in Italy, mate, and he was.
Speaker 1: Like, you're giving him attitude.
Speaker 3: So really started on a ship foot there and he goes, well, what have you been doing there for the last three months? And I was like, I was working and he's got my passport like this, and he's like, well, where's your visa? And I was like, I don't know, am I supposed to have it on me? What's like, what is that? He goes, He goes, of course you are, mate, like it's meant to be in here. And I was like, I don't know. My management and agency took care of that, and he was just like, come with me, mate, come with me.
Speaker 5: So I went out the back.
Speaker 3: They did my mug shots, they did my fingerprints, they did the whole lot.
Speaker 1: Did you have to Scott and Cough you know what?
Speaker 3: I asked for it and they said no. I said, when's the best bit, when's this getting good?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 5: They no, Scott and Cough.
Speaker 3: They put me in like a holding with a bunch of like these other people were in there, and I remember sitting there. I was sitting there like what the fuck.
Speaker 5: Is going on?
Speaker 3: And then this lady came in absolutely bawling her eyes out, and she came and like sat next to me on like the cell chair, and I was just like and then they're like they ran their clipboard and they're like Matthew Zukowski and I was like, they're like, come with us, and I'm looking at this girl fucking balling her eyes out, and I'm like, fuck me, all right, So I went with them. They put me in like this interview room two way mirror. They they left me in there to sweat, and I could like everything was like drilled to the floor and if I lean back, I could see him going through my luggage. They gave me like they just asked me a bunch of questions, like why I was there, blah blah blah. I was in there for eight hours to.
Speaker 1: Be fair, Wow you're a convict.
Speaker 3: Well what I said to them was I can get a British passport from my mum, Like I can get one. And they were like, yeah, but you don't blah blah blah, all this sort of stuff. I mean, it was just a bunch of smoke and mirrors.
Speaker 2: So yeah, do you know why I think they locked you up because you were giving them some attitude and they were like, fuck this guy, this fucking.
Speaker 1: Model guy fucking in Milan. You know, I don't know what a visa is.
Speaker 5: Huh's visa visa?
Speaker 3: H Well the next year I rocked up. I went back to that same airport. I had my British passport and I was.
Speaker 5: Like, fucking motherfuckers. I was like walking through like this, where are you motherfuckers? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got straight in, straight in, straight in, no attitude.
Speaker 5: No nothing, it's a good lesson for uz all.
Speaker 3: Hey nice, So that's the one you wanted, Guys, you didn't want.
Speaker 2: Any others st and I tell us yours, I mean mine's Let me. Let me do my Barcelona story. So I was in Barcelona, my favorite city in the world. I love it there, and I.
Speaker 1: Was walking along the street and a guy tried to snatch my bag and with Kex boyfriend.
Speaker 5: He didn't protect you, No, he didn't. Anyway, I like, wou Michael protect you in that situation?
Speaker 2: Yes, I love you, honeyels like giving the give away.
Speaker 5: Give a green flag for Michael.
Speaker 1: Here's a big green flag, big green flag. So yeah, I almost got my bag snatched.
Speaker 3: And that wasn't the story. A story we agreed on. Tell the story that we.
Speaker 5: Agree that, seriously, tell it.
Speaker 1: I just think that you guys won't want to hear this because a little bit dark, No like dark dark.
Speaker 5: Do you guys want to hear about death?
Speaker 1: Literally?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Green flag? Come on, guys, get those green flags. We're about to go into red flag. Green flag.
Speaker 5: Give some enthusiastics.
Speaker 1: Get this.
Speaker 5: Choice.
Speaker 2: Then to tell everyone's often about I feel like I'm really about to bring down the moon.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Michael and I's first.
Speaker 5: Europ This isn't with Rex this one. This is this is with.
Speaker 2: Michael, our first time ever traveling to Europe. We were on like a thirteen hour flight and three and a half hours into the flight, someone died.
Speaker 1: Like I know, it's pretty.
Speaker 3: Dark now, guys, if you think somebody dies on a flight, what would you assume happens?
Speaker 2: I thought that they would immediately land the flight right at the next airport.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go on, go on. This is where interacting. We want to talk.
Speaker 1: Stop it. Yeah, you need to talk. We want you on the podcast. Tell the story.
Speaker 5: Come up, come come, come, come, come come. I won't buy it hard.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, so.
Speaker 10: I went on a cruise, but my father would also went on a cruise.
Speaker 1: And he said, yeah, well my story and his story, so it's okay. And and he said that he was having dinner and some guy had a heart attack and died.
Speaker 10: Oh god, And there was actual mork and they had to stop and they had to rescue it like helicopters and come and get them.
Speaker 1: That is wild. Wow, give her around our clause. We're telling the story. Thank you.
Speaker 5: The steak was too good, stopped his heart. Thank you. What was your name? Chloe? Chloe? That's what we want from you, guys, so Chloe.
Speaker 3: So okay, so let's call him miscellaneous on his feet Jerry dies? Yes, what do they do with Jerry for the rest of the ten hours?
Speaker 1: So they brought Jerry to the back of the plane, put a curtain up.
Speaker 5: How did they bring him.
Speaker 1: To the back of They just literally moved him to the back of the plane, carried.
Speaker 5: Him by his shoulders or by his food.
Speaker 1: You're giving me exciting I don't want to talk about this. It's like a trauma. It's like it was fullawed. Yeah, they just like put him to the back of the plane, put the curtain up. It was a traumatic event. It was horrible.
Speaker 3: I don't know nothing about dead bodies, have been around one. Did did you start to smell?
Speaker 1: No? I was like like, yeah, I don't know. He just died. But the thing that the thing that yeah, I didn't ask.
Speaker 2: But the thing that like mostly was concerning is like you would think that if you're on a plane and something bad happens, they're like turning around, they're like landing, they're doing something.
Speaker 1: No, this line didn't even look like moving off route. It was heading straight to Dubai and nothing was getting in its way anyone. Yeah, anyway, should we move on?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, let's ask questions. What were the people doing? Friends, guys, let's.
Speaker 1: Let's put a red flag, and I think we move on red flags to flag a red flag, red flags.
Speaker 3: To move on to great story out of people want to hear about it.
Speaker 5: So he's what happened with his family that they were there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they like went like said goodbye. It was really sad. It was I feel really bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I told you we should have moved on before.
Speaker 5: Why did you continue? All right, let's lift the tone. Let's lift the tone.
Speaker 3: Sorry, who wants to come up and tell us their travel horror stories?
Speaker 1: It can be with an X. Yeah, we've got one onto the stage.
Speaker 5: We've got bring it up. Do we have one more?
Speaker 1: Let's bring it?
Speaker 5: We've got Okay, we want another one.
Speaker 3: If there's someone else, come on, don't be shy, Yeah, come up, come on, come on, I don't have that many goldie beasts.
Speaker 1: Give a way.
Speaker 3: Are you excited to tell your story? No, you can't take anything back.
Speaker 5: You're up here. Well that's still all right. Did you get mugged.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, get old.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get you guys up here. Where's the other.
Speaker 5: Here we go for ladies. We'll get you guys into a line here.
Speaker 1: Give them all a round of applause.
Speaker 5: Okay, so your name is Shelley.
Speaker 3: Give it up for Shelley, everybody, Sophia, give it up for Sophia.
Speaker 1: Shalley, give it up.
Speaker 5: And Beck and Beck.
Speaker 3: I've already forgot all their names, Sophia, Beck, and Shelley.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, you have thirty seconds to tell us your best worst travel story, and then the audience is going to decide who has the best one.
Speaker 1: So keep your ears open.
Speaker 5: And I've already forgotten your name, sorry, Beck.
Speaker 1: Okay, Beck, come.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 14: Well, I kind of want to take my story back now that I know I didn't get arrested and no one died, so.
Speaker 7: I can't turn back.
Speaker 5: You're up here. You can't go anywhere now.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 14: Pretty much, I'm a very anxious person, so traveling is always very anxiety inducing for me.
Speaker 1: But the most stress I've ever been was in Abu Dhabi airport. Uh.
Speaker 14: They brought out I always get stopped. They're like, oh, it's random, and I'm like, it's not random of.
Speaker 1: You, it's nott me every time and every time.
Speaker 14: Anyway, they were swapping mine and my best friends like phones and computers for what.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but anyway, I was like the bomb.
Speaker 14: My partner of the time was a bit sketch, so my phone had definitely been in contact with questionable substances.
Speaker 3: Right abby in Abu Dhabi, like the death penalty.
Speaker 14: There, I was pretty I was about to piss myself.
Speaker 1: I was like, just get me home, mom, I shouldn't have come.
Speaker 5: You ride.
Speaker 14: But my best friend, she's a bit of a nerd. She did rocketry, so she had gunpowder in contact with Like, so we're sitting there literally, oh my god, like, what what do we do?
Speaker 7: Get me out of here?
Speaker 14: But luckily everything was fine, no traces found somehow.
Speaker 1: Anyway, now you are lucky, lady to be here. I'm happy to.
Speaker 5: See you to be there. She nearly could be in Abu Derby prison. Thank god. That one was actually quite nice.
Speaker 3: They gave me like meals, they gave me cups of tea.
Speaker 5: That's quite nice. And we have we have what's name.
Speaker 3: Charlie so close at the Melbourne show. I forgot everyone's name the whole time. If you've listened to that, have a listen, guys. It's on Spotify.
Speaker 13: Okay, so I'm going to go back to the dark time and talk about death.
Speaker 7: Whne's not actually a story.
Speaker 13: As such, I just wanted to say so. I actually worked at Sydney International Terminal for eleven years and I was ground staff. So I would go onto the airlines once they came in and landed and going back to a dead person, depending on which airline it was.
Speaker 7: You know, the little kitchens, the little gullies.
Speaker 13: On the aeroplane, so if someone died mid flight, they can't actually land the plane you're in the middle of nowhere, like.
Speaker 5: It's too hard, so they store it in the fridge.
Speaker 13: No, so they would actually like lay it down in the kitchen gully and have a blanket.
Speaker 1: Over the body.
Speaker 13: So we would walk on once the passengers accident the flight and you'd walk past and you'd see this body and okay, another dead one, and depending it happens a lot people die a lot mid flight, but just depending on what airline it was, they would have some would have them at the back of the plane. Some would have them in the gullies.
Speaker 1: It just depends.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like we've unlocked, like lots of travel.
Speaker 5: Like I got a question.
Speaker 3: You're on that flight there's a dead body laying in the gully.
Speaker 5: I don't know about you.
Speaker 3: Guys with international flights, I like to walk around a fair beer. Are you just stepping over it?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: So I wasn't.
Speaker 13: Actually I wasn't until the plane landed that we the stuff got on.
Speaker 1: We were ground stuff.
Speaker 5: But what happens during the flight? Where do they store them?
Speaker 13: And they take them off their seats and they put them.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: So you're on a fly, I don't know about you, but on a long term flight, I like to walk.
Speaker 1: They pulled the curtains of Yeah, they pull the curtains.
Speaker 13: Card when you're trying to feed the rest of the passengers because.
Speaker 1: This person is here.
Speaker 5: Imagine wheeling the car. Wow, I'm and we have a.
Speaker 12: So fair, so fair Okay, So this was fuck in twenty nineteen. Every couple of years, my family and I traveled back to Argentina. We have to see your family and so it's like long flight. So it's like Sydney to Auckland, Auckland to Chili, then Chile to Argentina, and from Chile to Argentina, my dad managed to like bid on these first class tickets for me and my brother and my dad.
Speaker 1: Wow, that sounds like a good travel.
Speaker 12: Sorry, so I'll we get on this first class like cabin. I was really sick, so I was next to my brother and as soon as the flight started from Chili to Wagentina, I immediately passed out, like not like that, like sleeping. And my brother he wasn't feeling too well, so he like tried to get up and go to like the first class toilet, but he didn't know how to open it because we're not first class flights.
Speaker 15: Oh no, So he went back to his seat and he was kind of like looking around and he was like, you know those headphone like things where they come in the plastic.
Speaker 5: Bags for headphones.
Speaker 12: He got the plastic bag and he like threw up in it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, in first class?
Speaker 5: What did he do with it? Afterwards?
Speaker 12: I got I think he like tried to get a fight, like a flight attendant notice, and she was like.
Speaker 5: But it was so embarrassing.
Speaker 12: Because me and my dad we were both asleep and like we totally missed the whole thing, probably for the best, but I felt so bad because I was next to my brother and I didn't help him at all.
Speaker 2: This is like a.
Speaker 12: First class where people like next to us have watches and like they're just.
Speaker 1: So, oh my god, you pulled. Let's give her a round of aplause. That's a great story.
Speaker 5: And last, but not least.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's my name, Matt?
Speaker 5: Do you remember? I'm really sorry, Shelley, Shelley, thank you.
Speaker 7: So this story literally happened like a month ago. The trauma is still real.
Speaker 5: Are you ready to hash it with everyone here?
Speaker 6: I feel like this is going to be therapy to like hash it out.
Speaker 5: That's correct.
Speaker 7: So I was in.
Speaker 6: Italy with my friend and our rental car got graffited someone We parked in apparently what was the disabled parking spot, even though there was no signs anywhere. Said that someone had written on our car on the front bondet in like that white paint.
Speaker 7: Pen, like how dare you park here?
Speaker 6: This is a like disabled part, just like four like a.
Speaker 7: Paragraph of lines.
Speaker 5: Italian.
Speaker 6: And my friend who's fluently ital like she can speak fluent Italian. She's like like this is what it says. This is like fucks, like we have to deal with this, and so we're like, oh my god, what do we do?
Speaker 7: Like shit, this is a rental car.
Speaker 6: So we're like googling how to get like how to get paint pen off without ruining the car?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: And like it's like you can use hand sanitizer apparently, or like rubbing alcohol. So we went to like a dollar store. We got like we parked the car, we went.
Speaker 7: To a dollar store. We got like a huge bottle of hand sanitizer.
Speaker 6: We're like dowsing the car in head sanitizer and like passes.
Speaker 7: By like looking at us, like weird.
Speaker 6: They're like, holy fuck, are these people gonna like set this car on fire?
Speaker 7: Like what's going on?
Speaker 6: And we're using like a beach towel to like rub it off.
Speaker 7: It's not working very well.
Speaker 6: We're like there for an hour, it's like forty degrees like scrubbing this car.
Speaker 7: We're like, oh my god, get it off.
Speaker 6: After an hour, most of it comes off, but there's still these little bits and we're trying to get it off, and like I'm realizing that if we use like we're so sweaty at this.
Speaker 7: Point, we're like dripping buckets.
Speaker 6: If we use our like body oil, we can get the rest of it off.
Speaker 5: Put some elbow grase into it.
Speaker 6: Literally like literally, I'm like to my friend, I'm like Danny. If we use our sweat, we're like covered in it, right, we're gonna be So we're literally lifting sweat from under our boobs, behind our neck. We're rubbing it on the car. At one point, I lift my shirt up, I'm like rubbing my ba.
Speaker 5: Did it come off with your sweat came off?
Speaker 6: There was I wish I had before and after photos, but there is.
Speaker 7: There was nothing on the car.
Speaker 1: We go all of it off.
Speaker 5: Guys, hot tea, you used for sweat to get to use your car like.
Speaker 7: A thousand percent.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wait, give her a round the floors.
Speaker 5: That was an.
Speaker 1: Awesome Sorry, thank you so much for coming on. Guys.
Speaker 5: Okay, so let's ask up an audience who they think was the best.
Speaker 1: We're gonna and I'm gonna get there.
Speaker 5: We're gonna shame you guys. Who was the best? Was it?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's not tell intercompetition. Just take your prices and go, guys. We don't want anyone to feel like all around the floor.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, it's our favorite time of the show, and that is when we play oh Shoes, Red Flag, Green Flag, So get your flags the ready. Okay, guys, let's play Red Flag, Green Flag. This is really fun, so let's get involved.
Speaker 3: Everyone wave your green flags in the air if you want to play who give a shout out to my mum for making him?
Speaker 11: Thank you, shout out Janine slaved away.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna start with an easy one. Wanting to share locations on phone early on in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a few greens.
Speaker 3: Okay, Anna, Have you shared your location with a partner before?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: You don't think you have?
Speaker 4: I have?
Speaker 1: And did you like it? Do you like checking up on them, knowing where they are at all times?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't really care much for it to be fat it look at it.
Speaker 1: Maybe they were looking where you were.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: They train without headphones? That is a red flag if I have ever heard of I need my.
Speaker 2: Own music to train, otherwise I'm just not motivated at all.
Speaker 3: If you like the gym music at your gym is so generic and it's just so like not going to get you up unless you go.
Speaker 1: To a really good gym, you know, Jaybe, you like the music they play.
Speaker 5: I don't go to.
Speaker 3: One where they have like a personal trainer training. Have to go in there and go at my own pace.
Speaker 1: Okay. Red flag, green flag?
Speaker 2: They edit or use filters on their dating profile, slash social media.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't use any filters. You know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, Matt. It's always like no filters. We're not using filters.
Speaker 3: I hate filters. I've got the old one. You've got the new one.
Speaker 1: Do I? Well, we're gonna just go go.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I've got the old one.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys. Red flag, green flag. They don't have any hobbies.
Speaker 5: Guys, I like I found it.
Speaker 2: Red flag. There's a universal red flag. Oh there's two green.
Speaker 5: Why do you got no hobby?
Speaker 1: Gowls over there?
Speaker 5: Can you please explain why you think that's a green flag? Having no hobbies?
Speaker 9: Matt?
Speaker 2: Me wrestling, wrestling ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bring in the South. I love it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think it's really hot to be able to get a strike.
Speaker 5: It is. It is quite hot. All right.
Speaker 3: I've got the new one. Okay, this one's good. If they are a guy and they are following only girls, so like so they're following you know, like Vakini models and that there's.
Speaker 1: No green flags in the building.
Speaker 3: And for good reason, they leave their phone face down at a dinner day.
Speaker 5: But I do that just out of flag.
Speaker 1: Just why is that a red flag?
Speaker 3: I okay, all right, okay, okay, green flag. If you've got a red flag, Okay, I argue that you've gone like say you're on a date with Tawan. You're sitting there and imagine if the group chart is going fucking.
Speaker 5: Bit bit bit bit.
Speaker 3: You're going to lose concentration and you're going to look at your phone.
Speaker 1: But isn't the thing that they like you're saying, like it should be just like not on the table?
Speaker 3: No, but like who has I could not sit down in these with it in my pocket. It's uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: That does look uncomfortable to And I said it can be on the table face down.
Speaker 1: I'm happy with that. Okay, red flag, a green flag. They are a picky eater.
Speaker 5: I just can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: Makes life a bit tricky, doesn't it at dinner time?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Red flag? At green flag?
Speaker 2: It talks all the way through a movie.
Speaker 5: Red flag, absolute red flag.
Speaker 1: You know what, man, I've watch.
Speaker 2: One movie together and it was called Jaws, and he literally spoke the whole way through it. I did not see one part of it. He was literally asking me relationship advice.
Speaker 5: And I was like, to be fair, I had already seen the movie.
Speaker 1: I hadn't and we were on someone's podcast and.
Speaker 3: I hadn't rated it actually, so I should have probably focused. Probably I'll do the next Do we.
Speaker 1: Do three more? Okay, Matt, what have you got for us?
Speaker 5: Watches True crime right before bed.
Speaker 1: So I was a true crime girlie.
Speaker 3: I was pretty heavily addicted to criminal minds through anybody asked. And when I found that I would watch it right before bed. I would have nightmares. So I used to buffer it with like, you know, sign foul two and a half men, something like that, you know, just to take the edge off.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have one says things like slay red flag or green flag.
Speaker 5: I think you can say that ironically.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's both. I'm both.
Speaker 5: So you'd be like, slay girl, that's a red flag? Was that a red flag? Me doing that? Yeah? Okay, I saw you say.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got the last one. Are you guys ready?
Speaker 2: Red flag or green flag, complains about having no money, but we'll be out all weekend.
Speaker 3: Long red flag lift to your bea. All right, well that was fun. Guys who enjoyed red flag, green flag? Wait for green flags.
Speaker 5: If you did wait, I could see some red flace. Put the fucking now.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, So at our Brisbane show we tested a new segment of the podcast.
Speaker 1: It's called am I the Asshole?
Speaker 2: And they loved it, so we thought, we're gonna ask you, guys, if this person is then asshole. Now I have not read this, Matt has not read this fresh read, and we're all going to decide if they are an asshole or if they are not. So get your flags ready. I'm going to try not to mess this up. Here we go, am I the Asshole? I've been dating a guy for a couple of months. Almost every time we get intimate, he mentions how my butt would be so much nicer.
Speaker 1: If it was just bigger. Who vetted this?
Speaker 5: I'm worried.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's keep moving.
Speaker 5: But who's the asshole him?
Speaker 2: He's told me many times about how he prefers women with bigger butts and wishes mine was larger as well.
Speaker 1: Fucking a dog.
Speaker 2: I've told him I'm pretty happy with how large my butt is currently. It's above average, It's not small, and I don't want to do booty workouts to make it bigger or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Since he keeps bringing this up, I asked him how it would feel.
Speaker 5: Fuck.
Speaker 1: I just read a little bit further.
Speaker 2: How if I kept saying it would be so much nicer if he had.
Speaker 1: A bigger dick.
Speaker 2: His dick is below average in size, so this has hit a place of insecurity for him. He was super upset that I would even suggest that, and said they would be two completely different things.
Speaker 1: Since I change how big, I can't change how big. I can change how I can change.
Speaker 2: How big my butt is, but he cannot change his dick size.
Speaker 1: Am I the asshole? I don't think she's an asshole?
Speaker 3: All right, let's dissect this, guys. I should probably be careful because Alex cannot edit this go cheap laugh there. I think he's the asshole. You should never bring up someone's looks and how they he deserves it vice versa, like no one should No one should pick on someone pick on someone. We don't want to bring up how their partner looks like.
Speaker 1: You should just be happy with what he's got, Like he's lucky. You just leave it at that. And also like if you're going to say stuff like that, you got to expect it in return.
Speaker 3: I actually cutos to her for actually giving it back to him in that way, savage as a man that is below the fucking bout pun intended, and it would and it would fucking.
Speaker 1: Hurt fuck poor guy.
Speaker 5: So we think she's the asshole. Here's the asshole? No wait, what was the question?
Speaker 1: Am I the asshole? So is she an asshole? If she is? Put up your green flag? Exactly?
Speaker 2: Show those red flags, guys, show the red flags.
Speaker 1: Okay, we are about to play truth or sure. We're gonna get tan in Ollie back in here, so get your questions ready for them.
Speaker 2: Let's welcome them back onto the stage. Tany and Ollie, he's in the toilet. That's okay, We've got Tany. That's the name thing.
Speaker 3: How are you just hung out secret to see you to see?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Guys, got any questions? We need a portable microphone. We did not word you up on that.
Speaker 1: Did we.
Speaker 5: Oh we're in trouble.
Speaker 1: That that's okay, okay, who has a question.
Speaker 2: You're going to have to raise your voice.
Speaker 7: Yep, Matt, are you single?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 5: I am not.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go, Okay, go on. So do you believe in soulmates? Matt?
Speaker 5: I believe soulmates? Great question. Your soulmate doesn't have to just be your partner.
Speaker 3: I believe it can be your friend, it can be you know, someone else. It's essentially you could be your friend. Yes, I do believe in soulmates. Yes I do, And I believe that your partner doesn't essentially have to be sometimes like what, I don't know where I'm going with this. Yes, I do believe in soulmates, and I do believe if you find someone that's your soulmate, lock that down.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ollie, you're up. Do you believe in soulmates?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: But but I mean soulmates is like the idea of exclusivity, right, But I think you don't believe in that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, let him talk, let him talk.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 9: I believe like love is like timing. Like I think, I think two people could potentially be right for each other like mad like, but in the setting the right timing, they could either be together or they couldn't be together. So I think love though slash soulmates is timing and I think that can manifest into.
Speaker 5: A Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: I don't know that makes sense. That makes sense?
Speaker 5: It makes zero sense. What are you trying to say? What are you trying to do?
Speaker 1: You believe in soulmates?
Speaker 5: That was worse than me, Bro. I thought you answered it really nicely, So did you Bro? Do you think that? Tony?
Speaker 10: I do believe in soulmates. I think, like Matt said, friends and with partners, like my best friend is definitely a soulmate to me. So yeah, I think it's it can be different, like different people you meet and just the connection you have.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: In many ways.
Speaker 3: Something I reckon that a soulmate does is understands you and you and like does you don't need to explain to them how to get you. They just get you on a different level. They just know what you're thinking, they know how to handle you, they know what to do in sentence quations.
Speaker 2: I also believe in soulmates. I think that we can have like multiple throughout life, and.
Speaker 1: Michael's my life mate.
Speaker 5: That's so sweet. I think we have another question here down the back.
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, do you like a girl with a bob and three children?
Speaker 5: Who are you asking this to?
Speaker 1: Matt?
Speaker 5: Yes? I do. Is she here today?
Speaker 1: Is she in the room?
Speaker 5: Is she in the room?
Speaker 1: Spotlight?
Speaker 5: Would she like to stand up? Tell me around floors?
Speaker 1: Give her a round of the floors.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's have one last question for Ollie and Tommy.
Speaker 1: One man's question. There's no shots to have been taken.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's actually a very good question.
Speaker 3: Yes question because I actually met people from mass before I even knew anything of it, and I thought they were genuinely married. Like I thought it was legally binding.
Speaker 9: It would make sense, right, And I think in like I think in some countries it is legally binding for some reason. Other they don't do it in maths. It's like the success rate isn't great or something. But I think, to be honest, no, we're not legally married. Down the line, who the heck knows? To be honest, Yeah, I think, yeah, we're just going to keep rocking, man.
Speaker 5: But I do believe in songs. By the way, if we can, if we can have, if we could, just I'm a believer of that.
Speaker 1: Any more questions for them before we have one more Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: Make us try and do a shot. That's the objective.
Speaker 3: What was the other question? What did he do a bookie board or something? Asking me about that?
Speaker 5: I want to know story.
Speaker 1: Firstly, who was the most evil person on maths? That was the first question. Guys, I'm going to go with Shannon. Oh, Shannon, Yeah, I do remember.
Speaker 5: I remember.
Speaker 10: I think Shannon was just scary at times, like he just has a lot of dark energy.
Speaker 9: Yes, I agree with that. I remember when I first I remember when I first met him. I was like, it seems fine, but there's something about this dude where there's no like retina around the.
Speaker 5: Pupils that's making me question. Yeah.
Speaker 9: No, Look, I think they feel like they can kind of the producers who cast it, they can kind of sense they sense what we sense, and in turn.
Speaker 5: That that shows on camera as well. It's very hard to hide that.
Speaker 1: It is hard to I can't hide from the camera.
Speaker 5: Much love to Shannon. I hope you're doing well.
Speaker 1: Man. We love your Shannon. No hard feelings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now another question from myself for Oli, Oh, tell us your travel horror story.
Speaker 5: Please, let's do it right.
Speaker 9: So me and my family in two thousand and five, all this. I went to Bali and.
Speaker 3: You didn't go Bali. You said before you didn't go to Bari. No, no, this is a story. So two thousand and five.
Speaker 5: Is Chappelle Corby. I went to Bali.
Speaker 9: I it wasn't my marijuana, but I got twenty five years to live, but I made it out. Recently, I went on SAS and here I am give.
Speaker 5: It up for a shot? Do a shot? Bro a shot? To a shot?
Speaker 1: Any more?
Speaker 5: Question?
Speaker 1: One more.
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 5: Can we just remind you there are guests they actually have.
Speaker 1: Our current guess.
Speaker 3: Apart from our current guests, probably my mom or my dad.
Speaker 5: Oh, that was pretty cool to interview them. Definitely.
Speaker 2: I loved having Janina and I loved having my dad on, and probably like Harry Jowsey because I feel like it was it was a funny guy. We all kind of like had to laugh.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't really remember who else was there? Good one that's actually better, probably chant Chantelo and that was that we walked out of that just absolutely just fucking bamboos or did anyone hear that one?
Speaker 9: Who's that?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say, That's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: I think mine's was probably my worst one was probably Chased because he was like very intense, or the.
Speaker 3: Guy that was a full misogynist from TikTok, Jake Maddics.
Speaker 5: So the best fit was.
Speaker 3: We actually walked in and we like we spoke to him and I said, oh, so you obviously give like relationship advice on TikTok. Do you want to talk us through your qualifications? And he goes, I don't have any. I just remember going, oh, this is appeal from here, this.
Speaker 5: Is all our feel from here.
Speaker 3: And then afterwards, I remember you walked out and he started canceling me one on one he did.
Speaker 1: And you were taking the advice, which just be concerning.
Speaker 2: Okay, any more questions, Olie and tiny guys before they go one more?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, that's a question. More of them. Dude, you're gonna have a shot. Have we ever had no?
Speaker 1: M hmmmmmm. That says a lot.
Speaker 9: During Fiji on our honeymoon, we consummated underneath the stars outside in the bungalow.
Speaker 5: Does that does that kind of count? That's very that's true, that is that's very cute.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 9: There we go, that's kind of public. Somebody was walking past. It would have seen, but it's a very remote area.
Speaker 1: Wow. Well, guys, let's give it up one last time.
Speaker 5: Give us thank you, thank you, guys, thank you, thank you, thank you. You're hanging around.
Speaker 3: You guys are actually way better than any of our other audiences. I reckon on the truth or shots, and I'm not even just saying that. I'm actually being genuine. You could be surprising how shy people.
Speaker 2: Get when it comes tos are good. We like the question do we have any have some shots here? We want to give some away, We want to have one. Surely there's like juicy juicy questions. Okay, we have one at the back.
Speaker 5: Do you have another? One? Star?
Speaker 1: Are you in love at the moment?
Speaker 10: Matt looking at you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Come, that was intense.
Speaker 5: I'm falling.
Speaker 1: That's not I don't accept that answer.
Speaker 5: Is that's a legit answer?
Speaker 8: Star, No, because, like as as a sister, I feel like it needs to.
Speaker 5: Be a yes or well I have an no deck and I'll reverse it. I'll reverse that question, all right, I'll accept it.
Speaker 1: Okay, do we have any more questions?
Speaker 5: I said, falling, that's cute, that's.
Speaker 7: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just want to ask Anna about your new business. Oh thank god, I'm all very excited about that.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 12: So obviously Goldiebe has been pretty revolutionary.
Speaker 1: How long did it take you?
Speaker 15: And also was it a massive mad amount out of your pocket or not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm on the breadline right now. It took us eighteen months. So Michael and I have only been together for like two and a bit.
Speaker 2: You so, really early in our relationship we were talking about this business and then we just were like, fuck it, like we're soulmates, let's just do it together.
Speaker 1: Michael was like, let's do it. And we did it, and it launches on Sunday, and I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Some people got some pre orders there any others some questions?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I've definitely not done either.
Speaker 5: For the Mica Yeah, back when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've said that before. One more question progress really awkward. I'm assuming I got one from that yet. Okay, here we go, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 16: Security, Matt, who's the best person you've met recently? Matt, who's the best person you've slept with recently?
Speaker 5: Dude, out of respect, I'm not going to answer that.
Speaker 16: I didn't think of that question, but.
Speaker 5: That's just it that's respect.
Speaker 1: Last question, one, last question. Okay, we got one up the back. Let's do it. When is it available? Wait? Just online?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just plug your business sound just.
Speaker 2: Any other last questions, last questions for you guys are going up here.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the last question. Okay, h.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: You've been a great class guys. You know I'm not even just saying this, and I'll keep it in the record. You guys being the best crowds.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Thank you three shots here?
Speaker 5: What all right? Guys? I love you all. We'll be hanging around for so make sure you're around. Come see you, guys.