Speaker 1: Appogiae Production. Welcome to the Sheep Risers Podcast. I'm Ashy and I'm Tiana. This podcast is about female empowerment.
Speaker 2: And encouraging you to be your biggest, boldest, and most authentic version of yourself.
Speaker 1: We help you shed the shame, grow to a new level. We're gonna laugh and cry and talk about the topics everyone else is too afraid to talk about.
Speaker 2: Get ready for your next level of self.
Speaker 1: When I asked you, if you hear other people talk about anal, does it help you soften? Because for me it does. If I ever hear someone talk about threesomes and experiences, the hard makes it feel so normal then, because they're so freely about it, I'm like, Oh, it's not so naughty. Yes, everyone does this, like in a group setting, once one person opens up, everyone else has got stories to them, like, oh, this is so much more common than what people think. That's so true. You just don't talk about it.
Speaker 2: That's very true.
Speaker 1: So it's not so naughty. It's just them exploring the sexuality. It's just them having fun. It's just got a sex toy in human form, Like it's normalized it. Yeah, it doesn't seem as naughty. When people talk about.
Speaker 2: It, not ad, it's just that people don't talk about it. Yes, the people are doing it, that's whether she just wouldn't know about it. I think that you're alone in it because you're not having the conversation. Yeah, even the conversations we've had open conversation around anything that we'd want to explore, open to what we wouldn't be open to. Even that normalized it. Yes for us, I did like just having the open dialogue and being like, would we explore this?
Speaker 1: Probably not? But do we want to talk about it? Absolutely? Do we fantasize about it? Absolutely? Are we going to do it? Do I have the balls? No? Do I have dreams about it? Yes? Yeah, let's talk about dreams because I love talking about sex dreams.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: A couple of like, oh maybe like six months ago, Steve he asked me, I had had this sex dream about I don't know who he was, but he was hot. We did end up having sex in the dream, and I was devastated. Anyway, the next night Steve had a dream about this girl. Oh wow, oh wow. Yes. My reaction to like, who is this motherfucker? It was like a healthy jealousy I was like, tell me about her. She was like brunette, and he said she was smoking hot. And then he was like, we just fucked all night. And I was like, oh my goodness. And I got a bit jealous, but like laughing because it's a dream. Like, it's a dream. He hasn't done anything wrong. Yeah, he had the same dream four nights in a row. I'm like, okay, this is reoccurring. I was like, how have you scrolled on Instagram and this gorgeous brunettes popped out? And now she's in your subconscious He's like, honestly, babe, I would tell you if that happened, if it was like, what was the name? Oh my god, he's obsessed with her. If it was her, he goes, I would just tell you, you know. Yeah. He's like, it's no one I've ever seen before. Yeah, but I could describe to you what she looks like. I don't need the details, babe. Yeah, Like that's enough. But to me, that was like, oh, this feels a bit naughty. And when I wake up from a dream of having sex with someone else, I feel so guilty. Yeah, that feels really naughty to me because I wake up I'm liked. Yeah, it makes you like you've done something. I don't have an orgasm, am I wet? Okay, I'm good. How do you like that? I don't know, don't like it? I think so so good. So he's like, was I there? No? Yeah, like that kind of stuff feels naughty, but like fun.
Speaker 2: Isn't it funny though when that happens. I've had that before, feeling guilty after having a moment like that, because you do, you feel like it's almost like a guilty conscience, Like I know I haven't physically done anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but my psyche is running. Yeah, it just feels edgy. It does feel edgy and a bit naughty. Yeah. Yeah, So we had a DM come through. She wanted to know how to uncover what is worth exploring with fantasies and what's worth leaving as a fantasy only. I think it's up to the individual. Yeah, but I do love talking about fantasies with Steve because some of them are just that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes I'm like, oh, that sounds so hot and sexy. Or'll see something in a movie and he's like, is that something you want to do? Like, oh, hell no, not for me, Like I don't want to have a mass orgy, but this movie seems really sexy right now. But no, way, that's not for me. I don't want to be in a room with ten people having sex like that. No, that's not for me. But the movie scenems enjoyable.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, it's a little bit of a fantasy. But I don't act you think I would ever want to go through with that or even entertain that. Yeah. I think it's up to the individual. If you feel like that's actually something you would like to try, then I think that's okay to explore that fantasy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think what you just said is so true. It really is so uniquely independent on the individual, and also depends on how you feel about it yourself, because like you could maybe watch something like what you just said and be like, oh, I really enjoyed that, but in real life be like no, Or you could really watch it and be like I feel like I shouldn't do that, but I want to do, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it depends on the shame around it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it depends how you feel about it, what feels safe to do, what feels safe to explore, whether you feel like you have people safe enough to do those things with, Like, I feel like there's so many different parts to that to consider.
Speaker 1: And you've got to be honest with yourself. Like, let's use that situation if as an example, if you watch an orgio threasm or something on TV and you're like, oh, that would be really fun. Oh no, no, I don't want to do that. Is that truth for you? Or do you not want to do it because you're scared of what your husband might think of you, scared of what your friends will say, You're scared that you won't be accepted, or you're scared you'll be shamed about it. You're going to shame yourself for it. Have you told yourself that that's dirty? Or do you actually just not want to do it because it means there's no shame around it. I don't want to have an orgy, Yes, I just know that's not for me. Yeah, but for other people it might be fine. So it's very personal preference. Yeah, personal preference.
Speaker 2: So that's a hard question to answer because it really is the only person who can really answer that is you, Yes, you know, for you specifically, because even for the woman who DMS, like, we don't have context of what her personal fantasies are, what her desires are, what her intimacy level is, like you know those sorts of things that we don't know those things.
Speaker 1: At least that's a good example. So for me, I clearly know I do not want to have an orgy. But say, there's a show called I've shared on here before. It was like me, you and her, I think it was, and it was about a throtle relationship. I don't want to thruple relationship, but I loved the dynamic of another girl. It was really playful and fun, and I haven't really explored with the girl, but I'm maybe a little bit more curious on that. Whereas an orgy is a hell no for me, there was definitely a bit of a fancy and curiosity with another woman, yeah and Steve, but an orgy is the hell no for me. So there's just two different examples of what we left as like, oh, that's hot to watch on TV compared to oh maybe one day yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: See it's funny when you say that, And when I've heard friends of ours who have been in relationships with a thropple, I'm like, oh my god, I'm so curious about that. But then when I think about me being in that, I'm like, I'm way too jealousy. Shit, I'm like, I just would not be a good partner because I'm like, I already have jealousy traits and like natural insecurity is just like anyone, and sometimes it can be quite strong, my jealousy. So I'm like, I imagine having to do it with three people instead of like being an intimate. You know, if there's ever anything that does pop into my mind, they're usually fleeting moments, yeah, of like fantasies or things that I might want to experience, or you know, even thoughts of being like, oh would I want to explore that with him one day in the future, you know, and then it's just a fleeting thought. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What about when you were single verse in a relationship. I can't really speak on this because I've been single since I was freaking like eighteen, But did you have naughtier thoughts or different fantasies when you're single compared to when you're in a relationship. Yes, yeah, absolutely, Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I would say that the fantasy is are more frequent.
Speaker 1: When I'm single. Yes, that would make more sense. You'll think a bad.
Speaker 2: It's like when I'm single, it's more of like a fantasy things that I hear that I read, you know, It's like the Dynamics and the smart books and stuff like that, where I'm like, well, that'd be fun. But because I don't have that in my close immediate so I'm like, oh, I wonder what that would be like. So there's a lot more curiosity when I'm single. Makes so much sense, But I also never had the balls to explore.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that and the taste for it, I suppose because when you're in a relationship, you are satisfied in getting so many needs met. Yes, you don't really look outside of that, whereas when you're single, it's like fucking the world's my oyster. Yeah, I can do anything I want with whoever I want, Like literally, what do I feel like today?
Speaker 2: But I totally didn't even do that. Like for me, I've always wanted to be in a relationship or have an emotional connection with somebody before I do that stuff. And it's not shaming anybody who does otherwise.
Speaker 1: But you still have the fantasies about it. I still had the fantasies about it. That's all We're talking about supposed it's more naughty thoughts. Yeah, not necessarily actions, It was just like the thought went there. Oh, the thoughts definitely went there. Yeah, Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Coming back to what you were saying about, like the sex parties and stuff like speaking of like naughty connotations around the word naughty. I always used to think that that was quite naughty. But I remember thinking and feeling when I was younger, wanting to explore that, but almost like feeling like I shouldn't. Like it was like that, oh, no, you're not allowed to do this because what if people judge you? Yeah, you know, But there was always a curiosity there of just wanting to experience it, even just once to just be like I wonder, I wonder what it looks like because I've never seen it. I can't fathom what it looks like. Not that i'd even like play or interact or any of that stuff. It's always just been a curiosity. I've been quite a curious moment from a young age. Like I started self pleasuring at a young age because I'm just so curious about my body and learning things and feeling things. Yeah, you know, so that kind of like has rolled on as an adult and yeah, I just remember thinking around those things, like I would wonder what it feels like to be in that environment.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine. Yeah, Like, is it like the movies reereyone puts their key? Oh no, that'd be swing, wouldn't They put their keys in a bowl and then they pick out another key, and whoever's keys that is they have to go with that partner they switch partners. Yeah, yeah, but that's not a sex party, is it. I'm getting a sex party is different.
Speaker 2: I think that would be a swingers much about it?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Really heard of a friend of a friend who's been like, I don't even know anyone that's been, No, neither have I.
Speaker 1: We need to get something on. Yeah, I know, if anyone's listening, you've been to a sex party.
Speaker 2: And you know as well, even with this conversation, for anyone who's like potentially listening and maybe even getting triggered at the topics that we're talking about. This is supposed to be a place where we come and we open up the floor to anything to be scared about.
Speaker 1: We don't even know what we're talking about here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know about a sex No, I'm like, we have no idea, but it's just that nothing is off limits when we open up this conversation. We do that in our friendship, we do that on the podcast, like we want to create that space for you to know that nothing is off limits. No you know, it just creates a really safe place within yourself and also here with us that you know you can or anything that's coming up for you in the moment without needing to make it wrong exactly.
Speaker 1: And one of our words this year is curiosity, like always to leave. Curiosity is like poppets on your mind or you're curious about it, research it, look it up, flock people, ask questions, try things like you should get one life, delive it.