Speaker 1: Hello, No, the mic shields mine is mine?
Speaker 2: Looks like loss has been eating her breakfast, her porridge over the top of it.
Speaker 3: Look like a drug dealer on under belly today? Is that?
Speaker 4: It looks like every day?
Speaker 3: No hat, no hat, no school.
Speaker 5: God, did you guys see the photo of pears and miss out from years ago?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: My young and.
Speaker 3: Fresh used to be beautiful, didn't we all?
Speaker 6: Didn't we all just beautiful on the inside, actually beautiful.
Speaker 2: Hold't let me pull it up, Pull it up.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of boys, boys boys in here today.
Speaker 6: All the whole team are wearing blue.
Speaker 4: The boys.
Speaker 3: Oh, Brody is here, fearlessly busters quickly.
Speaker 4: We're all matching.
Speaker 1: We're all blue today.
Speaker 3: You're no jacket today. You lost it.
Speaker 7: The jacket back, Yeah, the jackets come back, which is good. Good to get a jacket, blonde head.
Speaker 3: I know, how's that? Look at? Look at the fact that you've seen.
Speaker 4: That colors you the complete opposite colors.
Speaker 5: Guys, how are we all on tiery Tuesday after the radio awards.
Speaker 4: I'm back.
Speaker 6: I'm back.
Speaker 3: I was good.
Speaker 5: I was never gone, you know, quietly, maybe maybe almost vomited in the cab.
Speaker 3: You had the sweats he did yeah, yeah, yet to put the window down. You had the sweat. No wonder he ducked out.
Speaker 1: Early, I was going to say, and he went to bed the earliest set of olives. And he's the worst hangover.
Speaker 6: Tell you about drinking.
Speaker 7: It's a novice area because you can't actually throw up out of a moving cat, because it doesn't matter how far you get your head out.
Speaker 6: That is smashing.
Speaker 3: When you start getting the sweats, like.
Speaker 4: You get that salary, you know here it comes's me every weekend.
Speaker 7: We came back from a footy trip once and one of the boys, Pino, was it had been.
Speaker 3: A big could have been anyone.
Speaker 6: There four days, but.
Speaker 7: And we were coming back from the airport and had been a very big four days, and so a lot of us were in pretty average shape. And we're on one of those minibusses and I can't remember what road we were on. Anyways, like I've just got to throw up. I'm done, And so he's hanging out the window and he didn't want to throw up in the bus for the sake of.
Speaker 6: Ruining the bus.
Speaker 7: So he's leaning out the window and he's leaning out from probably the mid abdomen. I would say fair way out and then thankfully one of the boys saw in front that the truck was coming, and it was too far across the line. He was so far out that he grabbed Pino by the back of the shirt and pulled his head in, and I swear on my life it would have missed by less than maybe a millisecond, and it was like, we're just lost, you know, because he was hanging out. The bus drive also didn't know he was hanging out of the window, but the truck was so far it would have been.
Speaker 3: It should have been like, that's in hereditary, done seen it?
Speaker 6: You should never throw up outside of bus and the.
Speaker 8: Culture should have something more cool running cool in if you've seen hereditary. When not the pones are going on.
Speaker 7: It's call any number Andy, Can I asks you took minutes?
Speaker 3: Have you burnt those?
Speaker 7: The minutes are very incriminating?
Speaker 3: Am I in the minutes? Like what you.
Speaker 6: Really want to do?
Speaker 1: A reading of some of the minutes that we can do, some of the minutes that we can do, like names can be like left blank.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but this is all encompassing of the whole There's a lot of world. So there would be some careers that are on fire, would no longer see.
Speaker 1: We don't need to We don't need to go into that, into the crazy ship that's gonna people will start asking questions. But just film this ship is funny.
Speaker 4: It's two full pages of notes.
Speaker 5: Off and sits there taking notes like a corks chnographer.
Speaker 4: It was so funny, just the way you were sitting to like you had your legs crossed.
Speaker 1: It was just for the kick guns.
Speaker 3: It was so good. That was great Jesus.
Speaker 7: And I'll be holding them for a rainy day where if I do have to end up in court for whatever reason, and I need some girls like a bargaining chip.
Speaker 3: Who was the other girl there? Which one who's Georgie?
Speaker 4: She's smallsy me and.
Speaker 3: What did she used to do? What?
Speaker 4: The one who trained me?
Speaker 6: Hey? Can I drinks dies you have?
Speaker 3: That night we shared a champagne that.
Speaker 1: The twenty five and a half. I brought my I brought my skiol break into the podcast because something happened to my skill bag yesterday and I think it's gone past a certain point. When I brought my breakfatht in my lunch bag yesterday, I bring in yogurt and nuts and fruit. That was like nuts, yogurt and nuts, and sometimes it spills, like yeah it does, You're not going to be Sometimes it leaks, and sometimes the fruit emits ju I meal prepped my Bracke's and my lunches so on like a Sunday and Monday, I'm like four or five of the same thing. And when the fruit is sitting there in the fridge, sometimes the little the fruit juices, they just kind of but it's fine because I mixed it with the yogurt. But when it's in my bag on the way in, it leaks a little bit if the if the lunch box turns up. So so yesterday, So yesterday there was a pretty big leak and now I cleaned it all up. But I think the bag is almost ready to go. It's ready to so there's a few stands in there. I want you guys to don't snip it. Don't that's a hard But look at the as fan. There's actual like yellow like I don't even know, like it looks like proper muster. But I've had this bike since I was like twenty one.
Speaker 3: Trying to let it go one adverts.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you lose a bag and that happens, unfortunately, it's really sad, but that you've just got to let it go. And you've got to you know what, and someone might find that bag and that bag becomes theirs.
Speaker 6: But it's no longer yours.
Speaker 3: I think this one you need to let go. I think hold on yours, but he needs to.
Speaker 6: Let his goa ic the iconic.
Speaker 3: Really guess what I arrive today?
Speaker 4: Some country roadmap?
Speaker 3: No? But I bought an electric desk from.
Speaker 1: My electric hold on, hold on?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Why do you have an office?
Speaker 3: My man? My man cave Brady had a two are there yesterday? Okay? But what desk? It's looking good, isn't it.
Speaker 1: You don't even have a desk.
Speaker 6: In this office?
Speaker 1: Why do you need a desk? In your mind?
Speaker 3: Cave to do working stuff?
Speaker 6: Take minutes to do working stuff?
Speaker 1: Surely you don't need a best that big, like a small little electric desk.
Speaker 6: Why is there a bar fridge and a lock on the door? Is that also for work?
Speaker 3: That's I've got to buy today a little bar fridge. Have we got to work bar fridge? I can do? You do?
Speaker 1: We know we should get by two by two.
Speaker 4: Big drink bridge.
Speaker 5: I should get little bar fridge out there shouldn't. Yeah, there's a TV already up on the wall going in.
Speaker 4: Do you remember what I asked for?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's propriate appropriate On the podcast, She's just a pool table, Carlie Farm, it's not that big.
Speaker 6: Oh bunks is good?
Speaker 7: Is good for when one of the producer in trouble with their other half so they can just come and sleep.
Speaker 5: It's a welfare cottage, it really is.
Speaker 3: It's a wellfare cottage. I check in. We are at full.
Speaker 2: Speaking of discussing things in the office today, let's go.
Speaker 3: I have a question for you Greek today. Just what I think if you.
Speaker 2: Came into your studio and you sat down at your desk and you realize the person that was here last night had left a piece of chewed up chewing gum on your desk, would.
Speaker 3: You come back to work? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Like, would you leave in fury and never come back?
Speaker 3: No, I'd say would brate that person for weeks.
Speaker 4: I'm Surpriseddent put it in.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about it, but I'm also thinking about asking Brodie to do it in a professional sense, because I don't think I can contain my anger over it.
Speaker 6: I mean, look, in an accident who it might be.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do Jack, Yes.
Speaker 1: If it's constantly happening Jack, Jack.
Speaker 5: I think Jack would be mortified to know he did that. Yeah, Jack's a bit of a clean freak as well.
Speaker 3: Maybe it wasn't him, then sorry.
Speaker 6: That's true, the security comers will.
Speaker 3: If it was me.
Speaker 5: My suggestion would be a note from you to Jack saying, hey, brother, I know this isn't like you, but you but not not ripping in, but more like, I know it's not like you, because then I think he'll come back completely hat in hand and be apologetic. And then if he goes back and oh my bad, then I would fucking fight or miss.
Speaker 3: But I wouldn't shoot the nukes straight.
Speaker 1: Away wholes through your weapon, cowboy.
Speaker 5: It's very hard for me, I know, but you know what, it's good to learn. It's it's good to do something crazy. And but in saying that, you know, if he came back it was like, fuck you, that's where I keep my gum.
Speaker 3: Then launch the nukes.
Speaker 6: As much fun as it has been, I've got a meeting and I have to prepare for so yeah.
Speaker 4: And I've got a lot to do.
Speaker 3: You're the ones that we have to do a podcast.
Speaker 6: Well, we've done it ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Okay, we must go.
Speaker 6: Well done.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow we'll read out the minutes.
Speaker 4: No, we will.
Speaker 1: We might need to spend the day preparing the run away their jackets.
Speaker 3: For the meeting of the minutes tomorrow.
Speaker 6: There will be a few times dames tomorrow. We can bring them some guests.
Speaker 3: Maybe all right, I have a great day. Everyone stand by for the music. Down the music, Ready, play the music, Alie, tell us the story again.
Speaker 6: I'm my first CLASSI