Speaker 1: On scorn Lids Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panicky Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Panicky Show.
Speaker 4: Coming up tonight, we take a deep dive into the ray Gun scandal, how it happened and what your tax dollars are funding and trust me, it's a lot worse than that awful dancing. Also tonight, Melbourne's youth crime crisis devastates more innocent lives.
Speaker 3: The latest from the.
Speaker 4: US with Josh Hammer, who will expose the Democrats propaganda arm.
Speaker 3: And later in the hour, I will speak to a brave.
Speaker 4: Woman making her Sky News debut, a woman who was.
Speaker 3: Sold a dangerous lie and lived as a.
Speaker 4: Transman for many years and of course left. He's losing it Tonight, featuring some of Kamala Harris's biggest fans.
Speaker 5: I'm a trans man and I'm gay, and I have been pregnant and I've had an abortion before and I don't want to lose that.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is new.
Speaker 4: He is called senior writer Patrick Carline and media writer for the Australian newspaper Sophie Ellsworth.
Speaker 3: Team will be getting to.
Speaker 4: The Trump Musk Chat shortly that has shook up the online world. But let's start with former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi calling out former Australian Prime Minister Paul Keating for his comments about Taiwan sitting on Chinese real estate.
Speaker 3: That's what Paul Keating said.
Speaker 4: And Nancy Pelosi did not hold back, calling the former Labor Prime minister stupid and ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Well, you don't want to get my description of him for saying that that's ridiculous. It is not Chinese real estate, and he should know that Taiwan is Taiwan and it's of the people of Taiwan who have a democracy there. I think that was a stupid statement with or I have no idea about Keating, but I think it was a stupid statement to me. And I don't know what his connection is to China that he would say such a thing, But it is really not in the security interest of the Asian Pacific region for people to talk that way.
Speaker 3: Patrick.
Speaker 4: She used the words ridiculous stupid twice and also questioned Paul Keating's connection to China. That is going to I'm sure get a response from Porl Keating at some point.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Look, I think it's firstly, it's a pity that she wasn't nice about Malcolm Turnbul because she might have said the same things. But in talking about Taiwan, I mean, she's right. It's a democracy, it's about freedom, it's facing the imperial fist if you like, of China. It's a very important hot spot in the world. And Paul Keating I think, compared Taiwan to Tasmania, which was described as baffling, and it was China is not our friend. It's a mutually beneficial sort of ally if you like. They don't have the same values. And you have to agree with Pelosi on this one, I think.
Speaker 3: I think you do. Not too often I agree with her, But Sophie.
Speaker 4: Paul Keating still has this I don't know, reputation in this country where he is seen as this leading light in labor, this intellectual whose words are listen to very carefully, and not too often do you have someone from the left lay the boots in like she just did.
Speaker 3: Well, that's right, Reta. It's the left eating the left here.
Speaker 7: And I think Paul Keating is doing himself for disservice because he seems to be commenting on a lot of issues of late. He's constantly popping up in the media, putting his two cents out there. He's becoming, you know, like these former prime ministers that cannot move on and very bitter and this is showing through and it doesn't help him when someone of Nancy Pelosi's you know, she's known all around the world attacks him.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, he should try to be more like Tony Abbott and Julia Gillard as opposed to Kevin Right and Malcolm Turnbull. Though Kevin is behaving himself given he's got that diplomatic posting, but we'll see how long that lasts. Now, let's talk about the Greens. They've called for sanctions to be leveled against the Israeli government, including Prime Minister Benjamin nettan Yahoo, and they want the Albahey government to expel Israel's ambassador to Australia, Emir Maimon Wa.
Speaker 3: Senator for Tima Payman, who in.
Speaker 4: July quit the Labor Party did vote with the Greens, but the Coalition and Labor combined today to defeat this motion in the Australian Parliament. This is astonishing, Patrick, they want to expel the Israeli ambassador.
Speaker 3: They're talking about.
Speaker 4: Sanctions against the only democracy in the Middle East, our greatest ally in the region. I mean, this is nutty stuff, even by the Green standards.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Look, they've been grand standing on this since October seven. Basically, I think it verges into antisemitism at times. They call the Israeli government extremists, but they're not talking about Hamas who happened to sort of go on massacre fourteen or thirteen hundred innocent Jewish people. It's about getting votes in the marginal electorates. They want to take votes off the alp there. It's sort of dressed up in this high minded sort of morality, but it's all about it's very basic sort of politic of the worst kind, and it does fan the flames of extremism, and we've seen enough of that already on the streets in the protests.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's very opportunistic by the Greens that see opportunity here and they're going after they know they can wedge labor who are desperate to appease segments of their supporter base.
Speaker 3: Now, let's talk about that.
Speaker 4: Wide ranging interview that happened earlier today between Elon Mask and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. All sorts of serious matters, discussed energy, security, inflation, national security, but there was an unexpected life At a moment they were discussing the miraculous manner in which Trump survived that assassination attempt, and he says illegal immigration saved his life.
Speaker 8: And I mean, speaking of the sort of slide that got you to turn that save your life? Really, where's the illegal immigration slade? Maybe maybe we're talking about about that. It was it was.
Speaker 9: The illegal immigrations dave my life an exact angle.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's that's a great.
Speaker 3: One, Sophia.
Speaker 4: Of course he turned his head at that last millisecond to look at a slide that had illegal immigration figures on it, and that's saved his life. I mean, it's incredible to think about. What did you make of that chat? It went for some time, a lot of issues were covered and an enormous audience reached.
Speaker 3: That's right, Rita.
Speaker 7: And obviously they had the technical issues initially, but then they recovered from that. It's quite a lengthy interview. I've heard large segments of it. Look, I thought it was pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: This is obviously a very good.
Speaker 7: Platform to Trump, for Trump to get his messaging out there. We know that X is, I would argue, a left leaning social media platform. It's important that he voices his views across all platforms. Il On Musk has given him that platform, and we know he was also back on Twitter himself or X today posting after what a one year hiatus, So.
Speaker 4: I think longer than that. Yeah, I don't think he's been there since.
Speaker 7: Twenty twenty maybe right, Well, it's certainly sometime since he's been posting. So the fact that he's back on there this shows that I think he'll be using this platform a lot in the lead up to the presidential race.
Speaker 4: What do you make of Trump being back on Twitter or X as it's now called. He's created his own social media platform that we're told is now worth billions, but Twitter or X is where the bulk of the audiences, and I think if you're running for presidents, you really should make an appearance.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Look, I think he offered Elon Musk a place in his administration during the two hours it went for two hours. It's a long time to ask somebody to watch something. It was basically a stump speech almost he just talked about the Iron Dome. I mean, he's just going to make it protect America with an iron dome like that.
Speaker 4: You know what, that sounds kind of crazy when you look at the size of the country. Yes, but and also because you know, you don't expect Canada to be trying to.
Speaker 3: Nuke the joint.
Speaker 4: But a lot of Americans would go, we're paying for this sort of security elsewhere in the world, why don't we also have it?
Speaker 3: It would I think it's it would be weirdly popular.
Speaker 2: Regardless, I'm sure it's popular, But I think I think for Trump, I mean, look, it's important he gets his message out. Now, I don't think it really matters so much what he does and doesn't say, because Americans worked out a long time ago that the content of Donald Trump isn't particularly important. That's what he represents. So and he wants to get you know, he wants to be back in the in the gaze again. And on Karmala Harris has stolen some of the gays last two weeks.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and I think there's a start contrast here having a two hour chat when Kamala.
Speaker 3: Is refusing to do interview, that's a good point.
Speaker 4: She's only talking from prepared statements on an autoque. So yeah, It just shows that contrast. Now let's go back to local news and warning, my next story maybe distressing to some viewers. Melbourne's youth crime crisis is spiraling further out of control. Teenagers are filming themselves slicing up rivals with machetes, there are all some reports. In one video uploaded to a page documenting Melbourne's youth gang wars, three young men armed with machetes are seen plowing their weapons into the body of an unarmed rival, who copped nearly a dozen slashes and stab wounds as he laid defenseless on the ground. In another case, the dead body of a teenager who was fatally stabbed in a gang knife attack was recorded. In the recording, you can hear one voice saying he's dead and another one saying he's not breathing.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 4: This is just so disturbing, Sophie. Innocent lives are being lost, families are being devastated, and this goes across several areas.
Speaker 3: The justice system, the policing, the.
Speaker 4: Effort to increase the age of criminal responsibility.
Speaker 7: Well, that's right, Rachel, and we know that's being discussed today. And now they've moved away from that to implement their lifting the age to fourteen. But we have a youth crime crisis in Victoria, only in Victoria.
Speaker 3: But in other parts of the country.
Speaker 7: Queensland's obviously been very vocal about it as well, and when people try and dismiss it, or political leaders try and talk it down, people can see through that. We're hearing the real stories, as we say in the media, these horror stories and reta.
Speaker 3: It's frightening for people.
Speaker 7: You don't want to be living in your own home.
Speaker 4: Living in fear Patrick really touches people from all sorts of backgrounds. It's not confined to one or two crime prone suburbs. It's in the affluent areas, it's in the lower socioeconomic areas. And you've got people who are no involvement in youth gangs that sort of world being caught up in it and losing their lives.
Speaker 2: Well, you had an eighteen year old the other day he died. He was a motorcyclist, kids in a stolen car allegedly, I should point out, plowed into him. There was another one about four weeks ago, twenty eight year old describing waiting to turn right he got plowed into and killed it can affect everybody, and it is actually scary. There's a hardcore group group of about two hundred years according to the police, and they're.
Speaker 3: Gaming the system.
Speaker 2: They're getting caught, they're getting bailed, and they're going out and doing it again, and they're getting bailed for the seventh or eighth or ninth time. And people are in danger because of this system. The system is actually letting down Melbourne as we speak.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely, And I think that is one of the biggest frustrations, the ease with which these kids get bail and some of these offenses allegedly occurring by people who are out on bail. Patrick Carl and Sophie Elsworth, thank you so much for your time this evening. Joining me now is digital editor for skynews dot com dot Au and host of the media show nine pm Fridays, right before Lift is Losing It.
Speaker 3: Jack Horton, Welcome to the program. Now.
Speaker 4: You wrote a fantastic piece yesterday on the ray Gun Fueral. Your headlines set at all. I read Big Girl ray Gun's academic work on coloe structures in breaking so you don't have to, and somehow it is worse than her dancing.
Speaker 3: I've also had.
Speaker 4: A look at her work, her academic work on Sesslar colonial structures that rely upon radicalized and gendered hierarchies.
Speaker 3: Tell me, what are our taxes funding here?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Well, it's a really good point. The dancing. Let's put it to one side, because the dancing was absurd all on its own. But then when you look into this person, she has forged a career for herself at Macquarie University. It's actually just down the road from where we are at Sydney, a university which gets about two hundred and forty million dollars a year in grants, heavily subsidized. Everything they do is subsidized by the taxpayer. You've got a person who has forged this very niche career in breaking in breakdancing, and she's trying to tie it to colonial structures. Everything's about racialized theory. Everything's americanized, the spelling americanized because they need to try and publish in these americanized journals, and so everything has to be about critical race theory. And she somehow managed to tie breakdancing to colonial structures, to being institutionalized, to racism and written a paper about it. I actually think it's absurd. I think that no university which is serious, and this is a very big problem in modern academia. That I would argue is it's across not just this area, but it seems to proliferate through all these other bizarre courses where people are forging their careers. Now, I don't think the taxpayer should fund any of this, So putting the dancing to one side. You know, whether or not she should have been allowed to go on the trip, whether we should have paid for all expense paid trip to Paris, put all that to one side. Here is a person who has forged a career, turning the most ridiculous ideas into some kind of scholastic pursuit.
Speaker 4: Well, we're not allowed to show her Olympic performance beyond those steals we showed, but let's have a look at the stella dancing that saw her qualify for the games. Dear God, again, my question is how I've seen clips of her dancing in different events and it doesn't get any better, Jack, I mean, how did she qualify for the Olympic team? How was she in Paris? Never mind who's paying for it? And yes, the taxpayer is paying for that trip.
Speaker 3: How was she our representative.
Speaker 11: It's actually a really good point. Now I've gone deep into this, right, and I think there is another scandal here that everybody's missed. The woman who was dancing competing alongside her and that clip. It's a woman called Holly. Molly is her name. You can look her up on Instagram. You take a look at some of her clips. And this person, actually, this young woman, she's a very young woman, has a lot of skill. And I have no idea why we decided to send the thirty six year old academic or how the judges thought that her performance was better in this situation. Look, I'm no expert on breakdancing. I don't plan to be, I don't want to be. But just objectively looking at the skill level athleticism, this Rachel gunn Ray gun. She can barely move, I mean to be swinging her arms around doing the sprinkler and then the kangaroo thing. I mean to me, it looked as if she had choreographed some kind of act intentionally to get headlines. It's all these Australian colloquialisms. It was the most cliche kind of oh you know, gadet mate, kind of dancing act. It seemed like a stuff computed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, was none of it was executed well, even if the ideas were kind of interesting, you could say. And it was so bad that people genuinely believed that it was some sort of an elaborate joke that they couldn't believe it could actually be that bad. But let's hear from the woman herself. She was on the project talking about her art.
Speaker 12: I think my understanding of musicality going into breaking was very strong. My body awareness, my coordination, my eye for technique has been much stronger going into the.
Speaker 4: Dance, and all of that was missing during those performances and everything else I've seen now Jack, there are so many online who are now doing spoofs of regard. She really has become an international phenomenon. Adele's mentioned her on stage, Every publication from NBC to BBC is reporting on her. The world is going to think Australians can't dance. I mean, that's what I'm worried about, because they're all making fun of us.
Speaker 11: Who could blame? I do not believe. First, can I just say that anybody uses the word musicality in an interview and then talking about their skill in the way. I mean, she's got tickets on herself. She genuinely thinks that she is all there, that she's a great breakdancer. I mean, for me, it honestly isn't even about the dancing. It's the fact that it's the academic work. It's the fact that you've got somebody saying sportification musicality, and you're putting this into work to try and convince people that your work is worth being funded and it's worth being studied. This person is a teacher. They're shaping the minds of the next generation of leaders. But I don't know how many leaders are going to be studying dance theory. To be fair in her defense, but this is not a serious person. If you're going to go up there and say that you skill in breakdancing as judio musicality, it's absurd. And I do not believe that this was the best that Australia had to offer. Call me cynical, but I don't understand how she managed to win that qualification round. And I watched it, it did not seem like a fair competition to me.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a conspiracy theory of sorts emerging as to why the performance was so awful Summer, claiming she aimed to get.
Speaker 3: Zero points for every performance.
Speaker 4: And it was a part of her academic studies. Professor Meghan Davis, one of the chief advocates of the Voice referendum the Voice to Parliament, She took to social media to slam the Olympis, saying getting zero points on purpose in three rounds for an academic study subsidized by the tax payer, both at a university and Olympic level, isn't funny and isn't having a go. It's disrespectful to other competitors. I'm glad most Aussie's aren't buying the kool aid now.
Speaker 10: Jack.
Speaker 4: She had her trip obviously to Paris paid foot by taxpayers, but I don't see how she's going to get any extra money for her academic work by getting zeros. So I'm not on board with that theory at all, but it must be noted. The Daily Telegraph reports that the City of Sydney Council also gave Reygun a twenty thousand dollars grant back in twenty twenty two to research spaces for street dance. So I guess there is some taxpayer dollars to be had in this area. I'll give you the final word. Will we see more of Raygan and in what capacity? Because she's possibly one of the most famous Australians in the world right now?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I agree completely. I don't think she intentionally tanked it for any kind of fame. I think that is a conspiracy theory and I don't see how that would be advantageous. But I do think we're going to see more of her if you read her academic work. She writes about herself, and that's the point I made in the article. These academics turn supposedly independent research into self promotional blogs.
Speaker 3: We've run out of.
Speaker 4: Time, Jack Harden, thank you so much for your insights this evening.
Speaker 11: Appreciate it, Thanks for having me reader.
Speaker 4: Still to come, Lefties Losing It and Josh Hammer exposes the Democrats propaganda art.
Speaker 3: Welcome back.
Speaker 4: Now it's time for Lefties Losing It, and I think we should start with one about regular contributors to this segment. She's the MVP of Lefties Losing It MSNBC's Joy Read and here's She expresses surprise that Kamala Harris didn't pick Mark Kelly as her VP because he's so white.
Speaker 10: And I thought she would go astronaut keeping it real.
Speaker 13: He to me, would have been the safest, most conventionally safe pick uh waight uh super weight like you.
Speaker 10: Know Maynise Sandwich on Wonderbred Weight.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine a news anchor describing a black dude with that sort of language. You'd be off air in a millisecond. Now, let's check in on some Kamala fanboys and girls. Why are they backing a woman who was five minutes ago called a political liability but is now some.
Speaker 3: Sort of a savior.
Speaker 4: Let's hear from some of her biggest fans, starting with this young lass who identifies as a transman that got pregnant and had an abortion.
Speaker 10: Why are y'all voting for Kamla Harris.
Speaker 5: I don't want to lose my raights like I'm a transman and I'm gay, and I have been pregnant and I've had an abortion before, and I don't want to lose that. I'm afraid of not being able to be myself anymore because from what I've heard, Trump's America doesn't want me to look like this.
Speaker 3: So your mom doesn't want you to look like this?
Speaker 4: And here is her friend who seems to think that Donald Trump is going to make piercings and tattoos legal.
Speaker 14: Like, I'm very you know, alternative, alternative, and I feel like if Trump were to win, I wouldn't be able to like express myself through my looks and everything, and wouldn't be able to have the Persians of the diet. Here are the tattoos that I want. You know, I would be able to be myself. And my dad's very pro Trump, and I'm just very pro combl pro Tramela.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't you know that, poor dad.
Speaker 4: Yet low information voters with paranoid delusions seems to be overrepresented of these Kamala rallies. Let's hear some more and that great work I should say here by Taylor Hansen for these eye opening interviews, now get ready to lose some brain cells.
Speaker 15: They probably wouldn't have accommodations for someone like me, especially given that I like women. As a woman, I want to keep access to my bank accounts. I would like to keep making money. I don't want to be some man's object.
Speaker 3: I really don't.
Speaker 15: It's the whole thing with Project twenty twenty five is terrifying. I don't like I read through some of it and it was just insane.
Speaker 10: It's bad.
Speaker 4: That is bad that anyone allowed to vote could be that brainwashed and broken.
Speaker 3: But there's more, there's always more.
Speaker 10: Why are y'all voting for Kamala Harris?
Speaker 16: I just it's ridiculous how anymore? It's really hard for people like us, like queer people, and it's just really hard for us to get rights, and with how the Republicans are handling everything, it's just putting more and more stress on us, like basically taking away everything we have. And it's just important that we feel safe just even living here because everyone's been wanting to leave the country and this is like the only chance we have to properly fix everything.
Speaker 4: Goodness may what can you say to that? If you allow lift us indoctrination to run unshared, that's the end result, folks.
Speaker 3: But it's not just young women.
Speaker 4: Who are being swept up by the Harris Walls campaign.
Speaker 3: Check out these two.
Speaker 10: Why are you voting for Kamala Harris because she is a woman that we need right now. Is there any specific policies or anything that really makes you vote for I just believe in her.
Speaker 1: I believed in her when I lived in California and I still believe in her now.
Speaker 10: Because she's all about the middle class.
Speaker 3: She's like us and Trump is bad.
Speaker 10: That's just Trump's bad. She's everything we're looking for. She's just everything we're looking for by the cat ladies for Kamala. So can you kind of explain that to me?
Speaker 1: Well, I think you got it right there. You know, I don't need to go any burden in the name. Are you a cat lady for Kamala? I am a cat lady for Kamala obviously.
Speaker 4: And the Kamala Harris campaign will so impressed with this next fan that they.
Speaker 3: Posted this video to social media.
Speaker 10: Do you plan to vote for Kamala Kamala and why?
Speaker 1: I kind of disagree more with her policies that she has ideas for and she's not a felon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what white dudes are for Kamala. That's what they sound like and look like. As for Kamala, she sounds great as long as she sticks strictly to the script written for her. And that's why they haven't allowed her to do any interviews or press conferences where she has to think on her feet. Indeed, they are so tightly controlling every word. She utters that she started plagiarizing her own speeches.
Speaker 17: So good to be back in Michigan. Listen, let me tell you, I am clear. The path to the White House runs right through this stea unlesson, I am clear. The path to the White House runs right through this steep. I took on perpetrators of all kinds. I took on perpetrators of all kinds, and had a summer job at McDonald's.
Speaker 4: I had a summer job at McDonald's.
Speaker 17: So hear me when I say so. Hear me Detroit when I say I know Donald Trump's tape. I know Donald Trump's tape.
Speaker 3: And are we ready to fight for it?
Speaker 10: Are we ready.
Speaker 3: To fight for it? And when we fight, we where? You know what? I think? I prefer it when she plagiarizes Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: Because when I get to office, we are going to not charge taxes on tips people making tips.
Speaker 17: Eliminate taxes on tips for service and hospitality workers.
Speaker 4: Now plenty more left is losing it with my next guess, including the incredibly dishonest way the media is representing the presidential battle. Let's start with the Kamala rebrand. The far left Californian from San Francisco is not only stealing Donald Trump's policy to eliminate taxes on tips, but she's now pledging to take on big corporations, including Big Farmer.
Speaker 17: I will take on big corporations that engage in illegal price vouging, corporate landlords that unfairly raise rents on working families, and take on big Pharma and cap the cost of prescription drugs for all Americans.
Speaker 4: Joining me now is the senior editor at large of Newsweek and Article three Projects, senior counsel, Josh Hammer.
Speaker 3: Josh, is she not already part of the Biden Harris administration?
Speaker 4: Why isn't she doing this right now while they're in power.
Speaker 13: Well, she would like you to think that she is not currently in power for purposes of her policies. But I guess she wants you to imaginally think that she has all the answers come January twenty twenty five. This is Kamala Harris's fundamental problem right now is that she is the sitting Vice president of the United States, and she has been responsible just as responsible, frankly as Joe Biden for all of the policies and as you point out, all of the non policies that have been implemented or not implemented for the past three and a half years now. She is responsible for the worst economy in decades, for a formal recession in twenty twenty two. She's responsible for the nine point one percent annualize inflation rate that was reached two years ago on the summer in twenty twenty two. She's responsible for the box withdrawal from Afghanistan in twenty twenty one that made America look like a laughingstock, Wars in Russia, Ukraine, wars in the Middle East, the Middle East of tender Box. I could go on, but Kamala Harris is responsible for the horrific policies of this current administration, and she is trying so hard to not talk about that. And the media, obviously, as you're well aware of Rita, is completely abetting this. They are not asking her about her actual track record. They are not bringing up the fact that she was the borders are that she is singularly responsible, more than anyone else in the entire administration for the absolute cataclysm of in invading legal aliens out the American southern border. But she's trying to have her cake and eat it too, and unfortunately, the media, like I said, is letting her do it. So the onus falls on the Trump campaign to ask the actual hard questions and to try to break through this media induced collective bubble around her. It's really quite a mass.
Speaker 4: Honestly, the media campaign is possibly more astonishing than Kamala's own campaign. And we know she's been as you said, a disaster is the borders are. The media is trying to whitewash that record. But look at this clip from the last time she ran for president, back in twenty nineteen, where the good senator pledge to close immigration detention centers if she ever became president. I want to know, when you become president, would you be committing to close the immigration detention centers?
Speaker 17: Absolutely on day one.
Speaker 3: On day one, Josh day one.
Speaker 4: Again not saying much blowback or scrutiny about those comments by Kamahala Harris, but these comments are being often unearthed.
Speaker 3: On x by citizen journalists.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Look, I mean this is someone who, as you and I have discussed in the past three and this is someone who in twenty eighteen I believed the year was compared ice to the Ku Klux Klan here in America. This is someone who when she was campaigning for president in the year twenty twenty, she said that she wanted to make illegally crossing the border not an actual crime punishable by time in prison or in a DHS or CBP facility, but rather just a mere slap on the rest or a monetary fine at best. I mean, this is someone who comes from a border state, California, but in every position that she has ever held back in her home state in California, whether it was DA whether it was Attorney General, whether it was US Center, from that date has done everything possible to abet the flow of illegal alien coming across that very poorous southern border, and certainly her time as Vice president of the United States.
Speaker 10: I mean, anyone who.
Speaker 13: Could even look even remotely objectively, even remotely objectively at the situation at the US Mexico border would deem that the past three and a half years have been an unmitigated catastrophic capital f failure. And again, Kamala Harris is now trying to embrace this tough on border, tough on crime rhetoric. She's out there with all these ads in these heavily Hispanic Southwestern states like Nevada, Arizona states that are leading Trump saying that she is somehow like like Sheriff Joe R. Payo and Arizona that she's like a staunch border hawk. I mean, this is Soviet style provda disinformation. I mean just THATY are just lying to you. I do not know how else to say it. So again, the question at this point is whether or not the voters in the swing states, including those two aforementioned southwestern states that I mentioned, Arizona, Nevada, are they going to fall for the lie or is the actual record going to come up? And again, the responsibility for making sure that the conversation stays on the substantive issues in the track record, in theory ought to be the media. They're not doing their jobs. What that means is that the Trump Vance campaign has to break through that fog and to get the message out there. They have to remind the voters, remind them of the moderates, independence of the swing Steve voters, just how terrible her record is, including on the all important immigration issue.
Speaker 4: And on Kamala's record as a prosecutor who puts away felons. That's something they've been very strongly pushing to some sort of law and order crusader. Well, we all know how that went in California. And one of the laws the VP authored could see a pedophile who raped and murdered an eight year old girl freed in a couple of months.
Speaker 9: Josh.
Speaker 4: This could be largely because of a law Kamala Harris authored when she was California's Attorney General. It hasn't reed saved much coverage. This offender was under eighteen when this offense took place, and under this law that has been authored by Kamala Harris, he could be released from October. Again, this seems to be disqualifying on its own the manner in which she has contributed to the decay in California.
Speaker 13: Yeah, look, I mean Kama Harris's track record when she was Attorney General of California. I mean she single handedly led the charge on a multiple massive jailbreak pieces of legislation, very much including this one. She was a staunch defender of so called juvenile justice, which results in horrifica trosties. Much like this headline that The Daily Mail is doing a huge public service and actually trying to bring to the forefront of the conversation there. Look, personally speaking, I mean as a lawyer myself, as someone who back when I was a federal law clerk here in Texas, I mean I saw all sorts of horrific horrific fact pattern sex trafficking and human trafficking. I mean, my personal two cents on this is that if you are a bad dude, then you should be behind bars for the rest of your life, essentially, period, full stop, end of story. Everyone has due process, you have your right to appeal. That's bread and butter English common law stuff. But when you are a bad person at a certain point, you do not deserve parole. You cannot be let out on bail. And I sincerely worry I actually read it that there were even some people on the American Rights actually tragedy who have forgotten that a lot of people kind of got swept up in the storm of criminal justice reform, you know. Fortunately, I guess unfortunately it took really the George Floyd riots of twenty twenty and skyrocketing violent and property crime rates. I think for even of my fellow conservatives to kind of come back to reality check here on this issue. But again, it's a very, very very crucial issue for many swing stay voters. Crime is typically the number three issue of most of our polls right now, behind the economy and immigration, and as long as it continues to be the case, it is yet another issue along with immigration that is right for the picking for the Trump Fans campaign to procute the proscute the case pun very much intended.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 4: We mentioned earlier that Kamalo so desperate for popular policies because there aren't too many policies on her official website, that she's stealing them from Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Let's have a look at that.
Speaker 9: When I get to office, we are going to not charge taxes on tips people making.
Speaker 17: Tips, eliminate taxes on tips for service and hospitality workers.
Speaker 3: Oh Josh.
Speaker 4: Not only did the media not slam Kamala for brazenly stealing a Trump policy without any credit, but look at the way they report the story in their headlines. Take CBS, for example. This is how they reported the policy when Trump released it, highlighting that it will cost the government two hundred and fifty million dollars over ten years according to a non partisan watchdog group.
Speaker 3: But this is how they reported.
Speaker 4: It after Kamala stole the policy and announced it. Vice President Kamala Harris is rolling out a new policy position saying she'll fight to end taxes on tips for service and hospitality workers.
Speaker 3: Media bias. What media bias?
Speaker 13: Josh, Yeah, I mean that's just unbelievable stuff right there. I mean CBS News bear in mind, reader, is the exact same news outlet that that, for about two to two and a half years if I have the time frame right, insisted over and over again that the Hunter Biden laptop story was just Russian disinformation, and eventually CBS News buried in like the eighth or ninth paragraph of some unrelated article, they did a mayor culple like you know what are bad? Actually it was a legitimate laptop there. So you know, this is the CBS like most of the other major networks here, I mean ABC News, one of CBS's major competitors. ABC News has George Stephanopolis as their lead political anchor. This is someone who literally ran the Bill Clinton campaign in ninety two, So you know, these hacks definitely are not hiding it. Look, I mean, I'm not surprised that Kamala Harris is a plagiariss when it comes to policy, because her twenty twenty running mate Joe Biden was actually an admitted plagiarists back when he was in university. He was very much accused and then ultimately decades later, admitted that he was a plagiarists. I can't remember if it was in college or law school. So plagiarism seems to run very much in kind of the Democratic Party DNA at this particular point there, But ultimately it's kind of a refresher here. That's very difficult to kind of outpander the Democrats, even if you try to kind of put a sound policy into place to try to help out some blue collar people amidst this Bidenomics terrible economy. The Democrats have no shame whatsoever. They're gonna try to just double triple U, quadruple you up, trying to basically just panter to as many people as possible. That's how they buy votes, that's how they win elections.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, now let's talk about Tim Walls.
Speaker 4: The Harris campaign is desperately trying to silence rumors that he campaigned on stolen valor. A campaign spokesman, though, has admitted to CNN that the governor misspoke. I love that term, misspoke. When he talked about his time in combat. Here is a little bit of the governor misspeaking.
Speaker 9: Sure that those weapons of war that I carried in war is the only place where those weapons were.
Speaker 3: At carrying weapons of war.
Speaker 4: Now, Battalion Commander John Colb, who ran Walls's former unit, is accusing the VP nominee of misrepresenting his rank in the military. Walls has claimed he reached the rank of command sergeant major with the National Guard.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't appear to be the full story.
Speaker 13: Josh, no, it's very much not. And you know, look, Tim Walls is obviously a liar. I mean, he should be thanked for the service that he actually held, but he should not be thanked for service that he egregiously and falsely claimed that he hell that he did not actually do. And the craziest thing to kind of yet again go back to media bias, which I guess is kind of our late motif of the show, but to kind of go back to that, the media has been juxtaposing Tim Walls here in America as this great military hero. While they're doing that side by side with JD. Van's you know, you'd be hard pressed to find any mainstream media article here recently talking about JD. Vance's own military service.
Speaker 3: JD.
Speaker 13: Van served in the Marines in a rack. Unlike Tim Walls, he was actually there. He signed up to defend his country overseas during the height of the War on Terror, unlike the guy on the other side of the ticket. So, you know, this side by side comparison is really remarkable if the media actually wants to tell the correct story there. But you know, politically speaking, I'm wondering if this whole stolen valor story, and it very much seems to be outright an objective, egregious even stolen valor, I have to wonder if this is going to play in those Midwestern states, in particular those rust spelt sides. There are a lot of veterans in these days, you know, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania. There is a disproportionately large percentage of US military veterans in these states. If there was any demographic, any voting group out there who ought to and really really should take offense at this egregious act of stolen valor, it is veterans who actually did decide to fight and risk risk dying frankly for the country. So we'll see if it pays political dividends. But again, yet again, the media is doing their best to fluff it off and pretend like there's no big deal. But there is very much a very big deal here.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely, they shoot people care about.
Speaker 3: But you're right.
Speaker 4: If you google this topic, the top search results are almost all gas lighting us that are all almost all presenting Walls of some war hero who's any questioning of his record is fake news. And then there's all sorts of question marks over vance who was actually there and who signed up to be there, As you said, at the height of the battle. Now it's not just the American media acting as the Democrats propaganda am our own nine news nine papers have claimed the nickname tampon Tim, which has been trending on x leveled against him Walls, is actually backfiring because it highlights Walls's effort to combat period poverty by putting free menstruation products in Minnesota public school bathrooms. Now, somehow, Josh, in this piece that ran for some thousand words, the author missed the key point the fact that Wolves is mocked as tampon Tim, not because he made tampons available for girls, but because he put tampons in boys' bathrooms in schools across Minnesota. I mean, I don't know how you write a thousand words and somehow missed the key point.
Speaker 3: But that's the Australian media for.
Speaker 4: You, Josh, much better than what you've got in the US.
Speaker 3: Thank you again for your time this evening. It's always a pleasure.
Speaker 13: Always a pleasure.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 17: Rita.
Speaker 4: Coming up next, a de transitioner debunks the lies.
Speaker 3: She was fed by the gender cult. Welcome back now.
Speaker 4: My next guest is a woman who spent years identifying as a transman, but after moving to Israel and living in the war zone created by October seven, Maya realized that many of the lies told by the left about her mass extentalize about gender ideology, lies she previously believed. She's now living as a woman and is on a mission to debunk the misinformation and false premises coming from institutions that led her to transition in the first place. My poet joins me, now, now I want to start with a tweet you sent that caught my eye. You talk about pediac trick gender medicine existing because adult outcomes were so poor that Dutch researchers concluded that preventing children's natural puberty allowed them to pass better as adults passes the new gender, and that whole idea of trans kids was created to affirm the idea of trans adults. Explain that to me, because I think that's such a crucially important point.
Speaker 18: Yeah, absolutely, Thank you Rida so much for having me on. So the way I see this entire revolution of gender medicine going is essentially that these ideologues, they you know, they subscribe to a certain ideology which presupposes that every single person has this thing called the gender identity, or an internal sense of their own sex. And these idea logs argue that this sense, this internal sense of one sex is innate. And so, you know, previously when we only saw this phenomenon really occurring in adults, and we really only saw this phenomenon occurring in adults who were seeking treatments to change the appearance of their secondary and primary sexual characteristics. You know, in order for this ideology to work, essentially, these researchers and all of the people who subscribed to this ideology essentially had to claim that you know, it's inborn, that it's innate. So if there are these transgender or as it was called back in the time, these transsexual adults that exist, therefore, by you know, logical extension, there need to be these children who are also transgender. So one idea feeds directly right into the next.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Now tell me about your own story.
Speaker 4: Why did you transition and identify as a transman for so many years?
Speaker 18: So I started identifying as transgender in the year twenty twelve, at the age of twelve. So I was really an early adopter of this identity in this ideology. And the way I see it is that when I was twelve years old, I really didn't know what was actually going on with me. I was starting I was starting to experience crushes on other girls, and I didn't know what crushes were. I thought that crush was the orange soda, and I thought that all the sensations that I was feeling in my body around other girls were sensations that I could, you know. I looked them up on WebMD, and WebMD told me that I was either sick with a flu or coming down with some kind of a neurodegenerative condition. So I didn't know what that was actually going on with me. And I went in search of answers. I grew up in a progressive city, and so I had seen men undergoing what was called sex changes, and I wanted to know whether or not it was possible for a girl or a woman to do the same and to become a boy or a man. So I went on the Internet because as a kid, I liked to do medical research. I was interested previously when I was about eight or nine in super rare brand tumors, and so I developed a certain level of research skills online because of that. And so when I had this question pop into my mind, which was, well, could I just become the boy that you know girls would want to be with? And I just type that answer, like that question right into the Internet, and it generated back results from me seeing that it was indeed possible.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's incredible, And so many seem to be finding their way into this world via the Internet social media in particular. Now, how is trans ideology reinforcing some of these outdated gender stereotypes.
Speaker 3: I mean, when I was growing up, you could be a tomboy, that was fine.
Speaker 4: Nobody suggested you were in the wrong body or you needed puberty blockers and possibly a double misseectomy down the line. But there seems to be now if a boy is effeminate, likes the color pink, he may actually be a girl and vice versa.
Speaker 3: And it seems so backward.
Speaker 10: It's extremely backward.
Speaker 18: And I think that where it comes from is that in general, you know, society seems to not take super kindly to children or to adults who sort of buck norms. And I think that the framework of gender ideology gives people some kind of a conceptual understanding of why there are certain people who tend to be very non conforming from a young age. And so I think that you know, when I was looking up this content online and I saw it as a kid, the way that trans was defined, or the way that this sort of ineffable, unprovable male gender identity was described, was you know, just to the te describing experiences that a lot of young girls face, including discomfort with puberty, which is extremely natural. And also, you know, it's particularly relevant for girls who grew up to be same sex attracted. You know, the types of gender non conforming behavior that a lot of gays and lesbians are sort of known to have engaged in as children. And it seems as if for the last you know, at least a few decades. I mean, I just turned twenty five, so I don't have that much understanding of how parents were parenting their kids twenty thirty years ago. But from my understanding, a lot of parents sort of knew what the likely trajectory of these very nonconforming kids was, and a lot of the studies that were done under the watchful waiting protocol before we medicalize these kids showed that the long term outcomes were that if you don't come near these kids with the injections of the scalpels, most of them, the vast majority, will grow up to be happy gay men and lesbians, and we seem to have just forgotten that wisdom.
Speaker 4: My poet, thank you so much for your time, and that's it from May. Up next is Newsnight. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow