Speaker 1: On scoring lis Oscodio. This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Paney Show. Coming up tonight, more NDS failures as billions of tax paid funds are squandered and watered while those in need are put at risk. The always brilliant Douglas Murray joins me tonight before the first ad rag and he warns there is nothing moderate about the modern left. We'll cross to the US to speak to Army Horowitz about another hair brained Biden policy that is directly transferring wealth from the working class to the wealthy, and kinseysco Field will tell us which celebrities are behaving badly later in the hour, and a Star Wars inspired edition of Lefties Losing It And how are you telling me with a street feast that's c three pos Street. I think it's canon that RGD two is a lesbian bring in Sky News contributor Kosher Gate and our Kosher Victorians are fed up with their state police force. With public confidence in Victoria Police falling to its lowest levels since records began, just fifty eight percent of those surveys said they were satisfied with policing servers with the same numbers, saying they have confidence in the police. Victoria police really want those numbers to be in the eighties at not in the fifties. We're a long way from that. Former Victoria Police Chief Commissioner Kel Glare said, Unfortunately, what we saw through COVID and the lockdowns was many police actions being unreasonable, violent and indefensible. Victoria police was seen as tools of the government, not independent, and that custom dearly and kosher. In recent weeks we've seen judgments to that effect from a judge in a courtroom saying police were the instigators of violent clashes used unreasonable force. We can kind of understand these figures.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I think this is one of many consequences on the long bow of consequences from the fiasco that was the way governments conducted themselves around the world. In COVID, you saw fauci hearings in the US, different but related all these years later, and the anger is very palpable among people. So the police were not policy makers, but they were policy enforcers. They did misuse discretion in terms of how to bring their force to bear, and I think it's not a surprise that those results are there. There's a second undercurrent two, which I think is the politicization of all institutions, including the police force. And that's another piece to that that people don't trust institutions. There's a crisis of credibility, and there is a loss of this trust in terms of how well they're executing themselves and exercising their force. And that's part of this as well.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And we saw some of those indefensible actions just before or with some of that vision that was on screen. We cannot forget that, and that really hasn't been a reckoning for most of that. I know there's a lawsuit happening now from five people who were arrested violently, but there were so many others who were affected in a fairly dramatic fashion. Now let's talk about liberal MP Bridget Archer signing a letter to the PM along with more than a dozen crossbenches backing the International Criminal Courts pursuit of Israel. The letter warned against efforts to undermine the independence and the impartiality of the ICC. That's incredible. The ICC is neither impartial or independent in any meaningful sense. And I will be speaking to Douglas Murray about that very shortly but kosher. These few remaining bedwetters within the Liberal Party are doing enormous damage. The reason why it took book the Liberal Party ten months coming out against the Voice ten months because of this tiny number and bridget Archa, I mean she should just go and join the Teals and say if she can get elected.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I think the problem both parties have, but certainly the Liberal Party is when we live in this world of a little bit of the coalition of different fringe ideas, where there's maybe seventy eighty percent in common with the Liberal Party, but there is that twenty to thirty percent that isn't that becomes a very difficult coalition to govern, and so opposition leader has his hands full with doing that. He should exercise any consequences that he may or any mechanisms he may have to show leadership within that. I think another thing too, though, is to show more higher contrast positions on the eighty percent where most of these folks do agree in their constituents agree immigration, free speech, energy, the economy, and coloring and bold colors and not pestels on those issues. To really show contrast against the other side of the Aisle might help corral the party in favor of what their constituents want to see and showing more contrast as it's to getting maired in these few areas where there's there's this issue and this lack of consensus.
Speaker 2: Now the Herald Sun reveals the National Disability Insurance Scheme, then dis is failing some of our most vulnerable. With an intellectually disabled boy, this example is an incredible This poor kid has experienced more than five hundred critical incidents, five mere death experiences in less than two years because of these catastrophic failures, and Kosher taxpayers are forking out two million dollars a year just for this one child's NDIS program. This scheme is not only being rartered, being misused, but it is unsustainable. How can we afford this?
Speaker 3: We can on a human level. It's such a heartbreaking story, but it's yet another example of government bloat and government over each and as Maggie Thatcher said, eventually you run out of other people's money, so it is not sustainable, and this is just another infrastructure out there that's relying on taxpayer money. Government bodies are never efficient at how they operate, so it's no surprise. It's only going to have more stress on the system with immigration, which is the issue of our time, and more and more of that is going to be brought to bear on all institutions, including the NDIS. And I would also make a broader point that it's a little bit of an indictment on society for many reasons that so much care is outsourced to these government institutions, whether it's aged care, disability care. Yeah, there are reasons for it, economic reasons and others, but it is something about our society. I think that's getting us to this point where we outsource the difficult parts of life to these organizations that are just never going to be run efficiently. And that's why you see scenarios like this popping up.
Speaker 2: It is a greatest societal ill, isn't it that families are reluctant to And you said there's economic reasons for it, There's all sorts of reasons for it. But yeah, I think if there is a broader issue there. Now, let's talk about the US, and the Wall Street Journal is perhaps stating the obvious here. In a feature piece called Behind Closed Doors, Biden shows signs of slipping in a well researched piece. The Wall Street Journal interviewed forty five insiders close to the president, both Republicans and Democrats, who said when President Biden met with congressional leaders in the West Wing in January to negotiate a Ukraine funding deal here well, he read from notes to make obvious points, or paused for extended periods, and sometimes closed his eyes for so long that some in the room wondered whether he had tuned out. And I wonder what've fallen asleep? Former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy told The Wall Street Journal. I used to meet with him when he was Vice president. I'd go to his house. He's not the same person. He would ramble, he always had cards. He couldn't negotiate another way. He was going to he was going back to all the old stuff that had been done for a long time. And he was shocked when I'd say, no, mister President, we talked about that meetings ago. We had done with that kosher. I don't think anyone is too shocked by this, other than rusted on Democrats. His decline is obvious. It's not just behind closed doors. I played clips. I could play clips nightly on this program. And the change in him, even from four years ago is dramatic. It really is.
Speaker 3: And anybody who's had an aging relative that goes through that nose. It is not linear, and the change month to month can accelerate and be much more than it was even a year ago. Some tell us, don't believe your lying eyes. Just believe what the reports are, the massage. But the whole world can see this. And the thing with journalism historically is, I was think of it where there are two phases to it. One is discovery and investigation, and then one is shaping and influencing public opinion. And we could argue that the latter has become more of the journalism is about these days compared to the former. So to me that was interesting in this not so much the report, but why why now is more and more of the media coming out and cheaping public opinion or providing cover for something, And everybody thinks, is it going to be that switcheroo at the August convention?
Speaker 2: Were not coming? It's not too far away. It's going to be who. We won't get into that because the same names come up over and over again. We're just gonna have to wait and see Now, as if convicting Donald Trump in a sham travel wasn't enough for the left, the Guardian are now asking the question, what does Trump have in common with Adolf Hitler? No, really, this isn't a parody side. This is the Guardian. Some would argue it is a parody site, and they quote Hank the Berg, a professor of German at the University of Sheffield in Britain, who said, I looked at the rhetorical strategies and their public relations operations, and I began to see how similar they are in many ways. It's like it's twenty fifteen sixteen all over again. Kosher. Of course, the Guardian repeats a number of lies as facts, including the thoroughly debunked very fine people on both sides lie kosher. Do we just laugh at this? This is just another case of a lefty is losing it? Or should we be concerned about the dangerous disinformation that this represents and the fact that there is a sizeable percentage of Americans who think democracy will die if Trump is re elected.
Speaker 3: I think it's both. You took the words right out of my mouth. It's so twenty fifteen. That old chestnut of equating Hitler to Trump. We're back at it again. I do think the potency of that comparison has diminished, and the swath of people who feel that is shrinking, but it is still quite significant, and therefore we should worry when this kind of rhetoric is put out there, even though obviously they have the right to do that. The other thing that I find interesting as an American, there are so many people because I think he's Dutch, if I remember correctly, he's a professor of German at the University of Sheffield in the UK, And there's so many people foreigners who are so emotionally invested in discussing the former president or even when he was currently president. And you know, I get it. The US has outside influence on all countries in the world. Understand that, But the level of emotional investment in this thing I just always find a little bit amusing. Holland has a lot of issues, and maybe this Dutch professor might be well advised to focus on his own issues instead of always talking about.
Speaker 2: And to have those thoughts of thoughts. Perhaps in twenty sixteen, okay, you were stupid, but now it's inexcusable because they had four years of him in power, and if you are an international observer, his foreign policy positions and the policies were really much sounder than what we have seen in the last three and a half years. So how you could see him as some sort of a Hitler is beyond me. A koshergator, thank you so much for your time joining me now is the author of international best sellers, including his latest, The War on the West. Douglas Murray, let's start with the UK. The election is less than a month away and labor well in front, and you've warned that the modern left is in no way moderate and this election could unleash a labor government that is radically left and dangerous. What will a massive labor landslide mean for the UK?
Speaker 4: Well, the first thing about it is that, of course mean, it'll mean we have more of one hundred MPs who nobody has any idea about, nobody has any idea of. We can just well just have to expect or guess what their political.
Speaker 1: Inclinations will be.
Speaker 4: The thing we do know is the people who will obviously be empowered kire Starma, Angela Rena, you know, David Lammy, these are all people who are sort of people we've got to know a bit, and their political inclinations are pretty clear. They've hidden them from the public a bit in recent months, in particular, as the election has come closer and closer, they've sort of they've become more more vague about their political ideology and more and more vague about what they might do once they're in power. But you know, David Lammy, for instance, you know, is somebody who just a little while ago, he's likely to be the next Foreign secretary. Just a little while ago, was on a radio show and he said that not only can a man become a woman, but that if you become if you take the right drugs, a man can grow a cervix. I know it's news to me and indeed to all biologists and everyone the field of medicine. But this is a man who believes that a man can grow a cervix if you give him the right pills. So we do know, we do actually know where they're coming from a range of issues.
Speaker 1: They're just keeping it quiet.
Speaker 4: At the moment in the hope that they will glide silently into office.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I fear that they're clever enough to shut their mouths about their true positions on many issues so they can get that landslide. We know immigration is a massive issue in this election. The Tories, well, no one really trusts them because they talk tough about immigration during election campaigns, but they've been allowing more than a million into the UK annually labor. We know don't really even believe in borders. And then we've got the BBC given the likes of this character, the Bishop of Dover, Reverend Rose Hudson Wilkin a platform, she says illegal immigrants have to cross the Channel because France is not a safe country.
Speaker 5: You talk about France being a safe place. I visited a cemetery where there are people those who have migrated there who are dying there on that soil, in comparison to what we're talking about people dying trying to cross the channel. So please don't tell me that that is a safe place and Douglas.
Speaker 2: She also said we must stop differentiating between illegal and legal migration, because there ought to be no difference.
Speaker 4: She is a famous diversity higher in the church. She was recruited by the former Speaker John Burco as his personal chaplain because he was just desperate to make sure he had somebody who's not just black but a woman to signal his own virtue. He turned out to be a difficult character anyway. But yes, she's she's one of those people whose grift is she's in the church and she tells everyone how racist they are and how sexist they are, and she makes her way.
Speaker 1: Up very happily by doing that. And now she's the Bishop of Dover. I don't know. I mean she sees a different France.
Speaker 4: I was in Paris yesterday and I saw, you know, a sort of a beautiful, charming for rather a traffic clogged city ahead of the Olympics. It's got all sorts of problems France and Paris, in particular, sorts of security problems, largely brought along by illegal migrants.
Speaker 1: Who have the potential to carry out terrorist attacks. But the idea that France is and Paris is this.
Speaker 4: Sort of you know, hellhole where migrants are just sort of dying. I don't know, I don't know what the conditions are that would would please somebody like Bishop Rose. If if twenty first century France isn't good enough and twenty first century Britain definitely won't be good enough, where is good enough. And I suppose maybe you know a suite at the RITS for.
Speaker 1: Every illegal migrant.
Speaker 4: Just make sure we dodge, you know, dodge all accusations of bigotry. It's preposterous, of course, but I'm hoping that the grift of these sorts of figures is up quite soon.
Speaker 1: It's high time.
Speaker 2: Now you've written a fantastic piece for the New York Post on the increasingly political and hostile behavior of the ICC. The International Criminal Court runs wild, threatening Israel and anyone who criticizes it. Tell me about the ICC's response to the twelve US senators that criticize its conduct.
Speaker 4: It's amazing. The International Criminal Court, you and I have talked about before.
Speaker 1: Each of it.
Speaker 4: The International Criminal Court having launced that it was going to seek to prosecute to Prime Minister nettin Yahoo of Israel, the first time it is sought to go after a democratically elected leader, got a letter from twelve US senators, and the very good letter it was saying, you know, if you come for our allies, you come for us effectively as an all, you know, one for all, all for one letter, and the ICC responded, I what a kangaroo court it is without wanting to offend kangaroos. The ICC responded by saying, if to criticize the court in this manner, may itself be a crime. It breaks Article fifty million of the Rome Statute of Bladi blah. And they, the court said, we're above criticism because if you if you criticize us, that might.
Speaker 1: Also be a crime.
Speaker 4: Well, they cited the Road Statute. America is not a signatory to the Roman Statute. Whether or not the ICC judges, whether A Mile Clooney or whoever it was writing the letters that day knew that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but for.
Speaker 4: A self appointed self you know, aggrandizing international judge to threaten US senators is a real sign that this body is, as I said at the beginning, not what it purports to be.
Speaker 1: It's one of these.
Speaker 4: Another one of these international bodies that you know, holds itself out as one thing and is another.
Speaker 1: And the thing it is is a highly partisan, highly.
Speaker 4: Political court that is not a real court, that has not got real judges, But it has a real impact in the world because the number of real people who believe that it is what it says.
Speaker 2: It is, including most of our media sadly. Now, let's hear from a American political commentator, a woman who was the national press secretary for the Bernie Sanders twenty twenty presidential campaign. She was a senior politics editor at The Intercept. She's now with the Heel. So I tell you all this to show that she's not just some random nincom poop we're found on Twitter, but it's supposed to be a serious commentator who here claims that her Masks just want democracy. They don't want to kill Jews. They want to create a country like America.
Speaker 6: There has to be a one steat solution, which means that there cannot when people when Hamas is talking about eliminating Israel, it's talking about killing all of the Jews.
Speaker 2: It's about eliminating the idea.
Speaker 6: It's about it's about limiting the idea of the Jewish steed, inning a Jewish state, ant no national stat and having a steat more like what we have in America.
Speaker 2: Douglas. Some of her panelists were bursting out laughing at that. But again, she holds a fairly more senior position. She is not just some kid from a university campus. And to be that frightfully ignorant of her mass and what that charter is and what they say they want to achieve. I'm not easily shocked, but I was.
Speaker 1: Shocked by that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's shocking, really reach, and it's ignorance first of all, but then also in its sort of moral ignorance, because of course, I don't mean play this any other way around. Let's say if a white man explained to Brianna I think her name is brown, and Joy Taylor I think it is. Yes, if somebody explained that the white man said to her the KKK, which doesn't exist anymore, the kuducks Klan, you know, don't really dislike Black Americans.
Speaker 1: They just want to do bloody.
Speaker 4: Blah, she would say, how dare you how dare you whitesplain to me?
Speaker 1: How dare you?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Splain to me? What do you know?
Speaker 4: And soon but she thinks she has the knowledge about the current biggest enemy of the Jewish people, and.
Speaker 1: She thinks she has not only the knowledge, but the judgment and.
Speaker 4: The right to tell Jews that her version of what amaz is is correct, and that they should just kind of take her word or take her judgment or.
Speaker 1: Her reassurance that oh they don't really want to kill you all.
Speaker 4: They just want to They're just doing it for kind of social justice. And you know, the rape and the murder and the beheadings are sort of awkward. Interim. This is, as I say, not just I mean factually ignorant. As I said, it's something morally wicked about doing that. She would accept that in no other situation of something to explain what a terrorist group actually seeks to do is.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, just just trust me. Just trust me.
Speaker 4: Listen to me on this, not them. Don't listen to them when they see kill all the Jews. Trust me that I'm the brilliant interpreter of this group's words.
Speaker 2: Her name's Brianna droy Gray. I think I was so shocked by her comments there I forgot to actually name her. Thank you for that, Douglas, before you go, just quickly. We're seeing a fight back against the CRT critical race theory and diversity equity inclusion, the entire race obsessed dogma. We've seen DII programs dumped or wound back at a number of universe It is even Harvard's Faculty of Arts and Science has dropped its mandatory diversity statements. And yesterday The New York Times published this about the man who played a big part in pushing this ideology, Ibrahim x Kendy faces a reckoning of his own. The New York Times were shocked by this appalled. But is the grift over Douglas.
Speaker 1: Well, the.
Speaker 4: Self styled Ibram x Kendy was an obvious israel name not his real name, was a con artist from the beginning, and anyone could see that his work, such as it was, was such a low caliber. He would he made his own definitions up for words and then said if you didn't agree with him, you were the enemy. I mean, this is a man who wrote a whole book called how to be an anti Racist? That turned out to be the answer was be me me Ibram x Kendy. Shocking, isn't it that somebody who was so shockingly illiterate in the ways of thinking and much more should should should have ended up also being a horrible a grifter who raised was given rather millions of dollars to set up an entity on campus a very prestigious American university, and then suddenly the money went missing and nothing was done with the money. I mean, it's it's it's it's almost like Ibram x. Kendy decided to go and set up every racial negative stereotype he could and then enacted. It's it's a it's an appalling thing.
Speaker 1: He he he in the name of anti racism.
Speaker 4: He just made a lot of loot and then ran off with it and mismanaged it. And I'm glad that the have caught up with him. But just think of all of the people, all of the good people I think people, right David Dawn, who black cop who famously you know, lost.
Speaker 1: His life twenty riots.
Speaker 4: All those all those black people who whose names are not known, and who did not make you know, huge sums of money of this this anti racism grift and just got on with their life, knuckled down with great members of their community, and sometimes gave their lives to their community in the in the name of law and order. I just I just can't imagine the shame that de Niebra makes Kenny should feel for making a living of a set of claims that are provably false, defaming the country he's in, defaming the country he's from, and then and then just running off with the cash. It's it's it's astounding.
Speaker 2: But I think, like the founders of BLM, he may be shameless, so I don't think he'll be minding that too much. Douglas Murray, always a pleasure. Thank you for your time to see it. Still to come a Lefties losing it and Army Horrowitz on how full scale war is on the horizon in the Middle East. Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it. You know, people are shocked when I say I've never seen Star Wars, have zera desire to see it. But more and more people are coming around to my point of view because Star Wars latest series has gone fully woke. It's had the full Disney treatment. Here is the creator and star talking about the Acolyte. Give be the gayest Star Wars and by a considerable margin.
Speaker 7: And you know this is going to be a talking point to talking I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure because nerds are gay. Some nerds are very not gay and are very threatened by.
Speaker 4: Well that's true, but in my world nerds are gay.
Speaker 1: This element of no, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: And yet people have told me that it's the gayest Star Wars. And are you telling me with a straight face that C three po is straight out.
Speaker 1: I think it's.
Speaker 2: Canon that ARCHI D two is a lesbian. That was Leslie Headland, who is a former personal assistant of Harvey Wednesday. Now she's a big deal in Disney and one of the stars Amandla Stenberg. And here is Amandla talking about another production. She starting, they Hate You Give? And what she hoped to achieve with it?
Speaker 1: What people watch the Hate You Give? What do you want them to walk away with?
Speaker 2: Because I know everyone has a slightly different feeling. Well, I mean white people crying actually was the goal? Rud White people crying was the actual goal. Well, the film was called The Hate You Give It back to Star Wars, which I know nothing about. So let's get a review of the later series from a trusted source. Here is Joel Berry, the managing editor of The Brilliant Babylon b. He said, the Acolyte is a queer Marxist vandalization of the myth of Star Wars. In the Akalolte, the force is a metaphor for cultural hegemonic power. The Jedi are a metaphor for cisgender white oppressors who hold the power for themselves. Yes, it really is that obnoxious and stupid. Looks like the only white folk will be crying are those dumb enough to be funding this tomfoolery. It all reminds me of that great South Park episode where they mocked the far left excesses of Disney.
Speaker 8: Where they're replacing every single character with Dumbe, who is diverse.
Speaker 2: But then Kenny's like this that I pought it's because of Kathy Kennedy.
Speaker 1: But then Kathley Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Just like, can't make it my name, and.
Speaker 8: Everyone in town is like, no, please, Kathy Kennedy's ruining everything. But Kathy Kennedy, I cut another gy, divers women in it, make it my lamb, and Disney's doctor kid go down to down dad.
Speaker 2: Yes, Kathleen Kennedy, president of Lucas Films owned by Disney, got the South Park treatment good and proper. And when you see the Akolaite you'll understand why.
Speaker 8: There you are, Miss Kennedy, the Linguinian clam sauce. Excuse me, I believe I asked you to put a chicken in and make her gay.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yes, the chef was a little confused. What you meant by that?
Speaker 8: It means put a chicken the lnguini and make it kay.
Speaker 5: And I want a lame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's cover more lefties losing it with my next guess. Now, the Biden administration has canceled billions more in student dead The total stands at one hundred and sixty seven billion dollars. That's us with one intense student loan borrowers speak even of their dbts. But at least long suffering tax payers are getting value for their money. Let's look at what the kids are studying nowadays.
Speaker 3: And my concentration is environmental science and sustainable business.
Speaker 9: Hi. My name is Lax and my concentration is the performance of self.
Speaker 5: Hi I'm Gabael.
Speaker 3: My concentration as creative direction, production and there to say the arts, performance and written work.
Speaker 9: Hi. My name is Karina Gemis and my concentration is in journalism and Latin American studies, but an emphasis in human rights, collective memory, and political violence.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: My name is Reed and I study Music, business and gender studies.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 5: My name is Dominique and I studied care politics with a minor in disability studies.
Speaker 9: My name is Elliott Right and my concentration is art as a Social Mechanism.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 7: I'm Georgia and my concentration is dramatic writing and theatrical adaptation.
Speaker 8: My name is Noah Lawyer Kano, and my concentration is equilibrium or negotiated paradigms.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not sure if those kids are going to join the unemployment queue or be tomorrow's tyrants in HR departments and big corporations. Who can tell?
Speaker 4: In Latin American women in visual culture, Yeah, Hi, I'm Melanie.
Speaker 2: I'm studying the unseen body and created spaces of Aracian exposure of the queer.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm Nina and I studied the arts, education and social justice.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm Joyous.
Speaker 3: I study dicolonial intimacies, indigenous politics of resistance.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And I studied remembering or forgetting, navigating international conflict and collective memory.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I'm fun And I study monstrosity the subalter in practices shoul.
Speaker 2: Actually I created it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm none.
Speaker 6: I'm studying living artfully or as ritual therapy and pathway the decoloniality.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm studying.
Speaker 1: Fashion history and understudy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, phenomenological approaches to black woman specifically.
Speaker 2: That's breaking journalists and documentary filmmaker Army Horowitz. I mean, we do love your content on this program, but you've seen what I've just looked at there. I'm not even sure it's real. It's so absurd. Are the American people getting value for money for the hundreds of billions that are destined to go to student debt forgiveness?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: He just broke my brain with that segment. Oh jeez, why, I don't know. I can't concentrate on what I was my bullet points when I was thinking about to discussion on this. Look, yeah he did. Okay, this is a Party of Democracy, right, subverting the will of Supreme Court, trying to find an ilegal way to essentially buy off a demographic, right the centillion dollars to pay off. But here's why he's so bad at this reado to pay off a demographic that doesn't vote the at and twenty nine vote is the least likely age group to vote. Yet he's the one who's going to continue the spiraling and inflation by spending this amount of money to buy off a group that simply they may like Biden, but they're not going to go the polling the polls because they're too lazy. No, what this does really though, in terms of the message it sends. The message it sends is, look, if you saved to send your kids to school, you're a sucker. If you work two jobs as a student to pay for your school, you're a sucker. If you said, hey, I'm not going to go to a fancy NYU school like those idiots whose pairents I'm sure are very proud they spent over a quarter million dollars to study whatever insanity they were studying. If you went to a school that I don't know, a community college, a state school, you're a sucker. These are the mess that are being sent by the Biden administration when they say words are going to pay off your debt. That's what it says.
Speaker 2: Now. I spoke to Douglas Murray about Brianna joined Gray's crazy comments about her mass But have a look at this clip of her rolling her eyes when a family member of a hostage held summer in Gaza asks her to believe October seven rape victims.
Speaker 9: And I really hope that you specifically will believe women when they say that they.
Speaker 2: All right, Thanks for joining stick around more Ray than coming up next. She did not like her being told that I can understand, perhaps, but there was just a callousness there, and given the comments she's made, she shouldn't be surprised by that response.
Speaker 7: That was one of the most despicable things I've seen on the air, frankly, But ultimately I'm kind of glad she did it, because, Okay, first of all, there's a woman who has called Israel a genocidal country, committing genocide in God's o, this is who we're dealing with. But ultimately I'm happy because really it exposes the truth of the left.
Speaker 2: The Wall Street Journal is reporting that clashes between Israel and the terrorist organization his Billah escalating with a full blown war now an increasing possibility. Army.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let me tell you what's going on here. Okay, So Hezbollah for the most part through the beginning of the war, I was sitting mostly on the sideline. Now, I know you're saying, well, how could that be. They've been bombing Israel this whole time. Yeah, they have really in a very quiet, measured way. They have upwards of one hundred and twenty thousand rockets. They could be raining down hell fire Israel, and they have held back. Why because they saw Israel's prosecution of the war. They saw what happened to Gaza when Gaza attacked Israel, when Hamas attacked Israel. They said, we don't want any part of that. In fact, Israel has been very transparent to Lebanon. And what would happen if Kuzblah got involved in the war. They said, we are going to target your infrastructure. They are very clear about this and they showed it with the prosecution of the Gazan war. But let me tell you what has happened and why we are now in the precipice of the war because of Belah, Because kausin Bala has been watching and learning, and what have they learned. They looked at what the Biden administration has done when it comes to defending Israel. They saw them throw Israel under the bus when they thought it suited their political purposes. And now they say, if we now, this is the time to engage in a war, because we know that if Israel strikes back in a hard way to defend itself, Biden will turn on Israel, will not have his back and therefore give us the cover to do what we have to do. They will put the pressure for us to stop Israel from attacking Hesbela targets inside Lebanon. They are smart, they have learned, and that's the lesson they have learned. On how Biden has thrown Israel under the bus.
Speaker 1: Well he has.
Speaker 2: He has been inconsistent, if you want to be kind, but wake and unprincipled. Is that going to continue if this clash with Hesbela does escalate further? Or will will di Biden administration come to their senses?
Speaker 7: I mean, I can only see what I see on Gaza. No, I don't see that changing at all. In fact, I see that being even more vocal against Israel, saying, Israel, what are you doing start a second front against another country? No, I think it's the opposite. I don't think they would have Israel back. If you could prove me why they would, I could believe it. I don't see evidence of that at all.
Speaker 2: Mi Horowitz, thank you so much for your time to save me. Still to come, Megan Kelly after Kim Kardashian and she does not miss and Harry and Meghan missed out on another royal event. That's next. You're watching the Rita Patty Show. Joining me now is royal and entertainment reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, let's start with singer Adele. She lost it on stage at her Las Vegas residency because she thought someone in the audience was opposed to Pride.
Speaker 10: You come from up and show it, just set it priced out so ridiculous, let's stop, all right?
Speaker 2: She went full ghetto there, Kinsey, What was behind that outburst? She was so angry there? What was said?
Speaker 9: Well, she eves that the person and the audience yelled pride because it's Pride month, and she believes that that is what that person yelled. I mean, but the average price of adult tickets in Vegas are around two two hundred and fifty dollars a piece. And I just if you or I want to get yelled at by a woman in spank, so we can just.
Speaker 2: Call our relatives, you know.
Speaker 9: So I think that that's a pretty steep price to peter to be yelled at by a stranger.
Speaker 2: I know, if you're going to shove politics down people's throats, then don't be surprised if not one hundred percent of your audience is on board. And I've actually seen accounts where people near that man said, that's actually not what he said. It was he said made a comment about work sucks or something. The words were just misconstrued, so that would make it an even more absurd outburst from her. Now reality is, Kim Kardashian is on the cover of this month's Variety magazine as one of the latest celebrities to feature in their Actors on Actors series. She's an actor now, She's I guess in that American series? What's that the Is it a sci fi series? American horror or something like that? Broadcast to Megan, Kelly is not impressed.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 10: It's one thing to see her enormous ass in the New York Post because I understand they're trying to sell magazines or newspapers. Where what's next She's going to be on the cover of Nature next to one of our Nobel scientists, Like she's going to be on the cover of Politico next to Trump.
Speaker 2: Like this is ridiculous. Megan's been on a fire, but she is in a series I can't remember the name is this? Uh?
Speaker 9: Is?
Speaker 2: She? She earned the right to be there, is what I'm trying to say. I'm trying to find a way to stick up for poor Kim because she is getting attacked since that roast where she was booed mercilessly. It's really coming through just how much of the public has stained for her.
Speaker 9: Well, it is really Ryan Murphy who's taking care of her. He's put her in American Horror Story with Emma Roberts, and then he's got another show coming up, a law show that he's including Kim Kardashian it. But we you know, we love a friendly reminder of how out of touch Kim is. She says in this Variety piece, Oh, we can never drive in a Rolls Royce down in Beverly Hills these days you get robbed. The comments read things like vapid to the core and rich girl problems. One friend wrote, I'll never forgive y'all for doing this to Chloe and how absolutely insulting is it for Chloe an incredible actual actor in this business and beyond. But my favorite was poor Chloe, why didn't they bring in North too? Surely that Lion King Hollywood bull performance qualifies her for this.
Speaker 2: Maybe she can get a Tony Award for that performance. Nactor Alec Baldwin and his wife Hilario, is that what we're calling her?
Speaker 9: Are?
Speaker 1: Said?
Speaker 2: To star in a reality series of their own. See Kim started a trend there and along with their seven children. But does anyone want to see an accuse man slaughterer and his fake Spanish wife whose real name is actually Hilary Lynn on TV Kinsey? Is there a market for this? I think it could work because Alec is so angry, so that creates good, compelling reality TV.
Speaker 9: Well, not only is this a man that is potentially facing jail time, you know, and has to put seven kids through college, but these two have a horrific pr problem and I think that that's the ultimate objective here, show everybody how likable we are. But reality stars reality shows are typically great four celebrity couples like Jessica Simpson and Nick Lashey, Britney Spears and Kevin Fetterline, Chloe Kardashian and lamar odom Rob Kardashian a black China. There's a pattern here.
Speaker 2: None of them are to yes, no man, Yeah, when you reil off those names, it's a curse. It's an absolute curse. Sure, the Kardashians have built these billion dollar empires in some instances off the back of that reality series, but many others have not only their relationships have crumbled, but their finances and other areas of their life. Now, let's talk Prince Harry and Meghan Markel. They're going to be missing from two big events on the Society calendar this year. They have been left off the invite list for the second year in a row for Trooping of the Color that's on next week and the King's official Birthday. They will not be making an appearance at the most exclusive wedding of the year. Despite Harry's close relationship with the groom, the Duke of Westminster. There are they being frozen out? Kinsey, I mean, I think that that's a no brainer.
Speaker 9: But reader, what I think is so interesting about these two stories, specifically that you point out not being invited to Trooping and the confirming that he's not appearing at the wedding. This is Harry's camp releasing this information likely to garner sympathy from the American audience. Someone from Harry and Meghan's team has continuously briefed People Magazine since that publication, and that publication alone attended the Nigeria trip alongside of them, and this is solidifiing the divide between Harry and his family. The palace won't have anything to do with these two water spouts. If they can continue to leak information, that is a.
Speaker 2: Very good point. I mean that could just be being tested here. Let's see if they stop leaking to the media against the family, and perhaps if they can go a few months without doing that, they'll be back in the good books a little bit and be invited to some of these events. And finally we're talking about Harry. And after Sean Lennon gave his two word review of Prince Harry's memoir, the two words were spare me. He's now being receiving death threats online. Poor Sean. This is John Lennon's son. He tweeted, I've had three to four death threats since making fun of Harry's book title and then later saying it was justified because as an idiot, and that he and I both deserve to be mocked ya Internet. I thought Sean's comments, and we did this custom on this program, were really quite measured and as you mentioned, that got a similar experience. They both both lost a parent at a young age and tragic circumstances, and he read that memoir with that context, and I think he wasn't particularly harsh in his judgment afterwards.
Speaker 9: Was he no, absolutely not, and he was. It came from a place of jest and innocence, And one of Harry and Meghan's fans tweeted him, Mark David Chapman should have dealt with your father before he had a chance to blank you out of his womb, Mark David Chapman, Raw, December of nineteen eighty. So Harry and Meghan the detolerance couple, the live laugh love couple. I feel like this fan base is a true reflection of who they are, and they need I mean, look at the cake conspiracies. They need to get these people in line if they want people to change their opinions of them, because this fan base is hateful and ugly.
Speaker 2: Kinsey Schofield, we always love getting your insights. Thanks for your time this evening, and that's it from May. Up next is News Night. I'll see you tomorrow. Fort Lefti's losing it nine thirty pm. Don't miss it.