Speaker 1: Welcome to First things first, I'm Brooklet and the pronouns are she and her.
Speaker 2: I'm Maddie Mials. My pronouns are he and him. And before we get started, we'd like to acknowledge the cup studios of the land on which we record and for me today it's the Gaigel people.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're sitting right there opposite me. I didn't even notice you.
Speaker 1: Today we're on Gadigle Country and we're so happy to be here once again, the studio with you guys. Should we get.
Speaker 2: Into it, we shall get into it. But I'd also like to acknowledge the bacon and egg role that I just had from Three Dots Cafe. Oh phenomenal, amazing, let's get into it. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So this episode is post Acros Baby.
Speaker 2: The Aboriginal Community Radio Mandy, you got that.
Speaker 1: Wrong on the stage the first time. You need to look up your proper acronyms.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I didn't know where I was. I thought we were at the Aboriginal Community Radio Awards.
Speaker 1: Delusional, actually talking about delusional. We're going to talk about some ACROS drama that we experienced, but also fucking fun was the night?
Speaker 2: Oh it was just like Honestly, I've been to many awards nights in this industry, and I have to say that night went so well. For instance, the awards were finished at ten pm on the dot. That never happens, you know what.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Lizzie who's just at CIRA and she's slaid that night.
Speaker 2: She slaid that night. The production team were amazing.
Speaker 1: Your second time at the Achras. Last year you won Best Talent. I wish we were very very happy to you know, represent and.
Speaker 2: Remind them multiple times last night, remind them all how many times I have to tell them.
Speaker 1: Three hundred times, but like do it again. There's something about like getting ready with you for an event that is just so I don't know, sentimental, like fun. It's like I've always wished that I had that, like to do with a sibling or like someone, you know, like a partner, like get ready, you know, like it's like the whole thing of like get ready for a ball. I didn't really get to experience when I was young because normally if I go to events, it's by myself. Yeah, so this was just so lovely.
Speaker 2: I know, we had such a good lead up, you know, to the night as well, like the energy was there. It was good vibes from the start until that bitch at the end. Okay, let's get into that a little bit later on, so hang on for that. But let me ask you, Like it was your first ACRA Awards. I know that when we walked into the room and you saw how big this was at the rehearsal, You're like, this is a big moment.
Speaker 1: My asshole like literally shrunk.
Speaker 2: I know, clenching.
Speaker 1: I was clenching.
Speaker 2: Yea, your dress was like stuck dead knocking.
Speaker 1: I think we're still a bit on our high and so just bear with us.
Speaker 2: But I mean I was really proud to do it with you, Like I think that representing obviously our community, but just being ourselves on stage. We were having our little banter moments, you know, and I feel like we represented well. We did good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there was very little blackfellows in the room. I feel like we were the only two plus Baker Boy who performed and maybe like an old few, but I'm not too sure because I didn't know whether.
Speaker 2: I didn't see anyone.
Speaker 1: I didn't see anyone, So you know what, in those moments, you just got to like spee staunch power on and just like you know, hold hold the space the room did.
Speaker 2: Your first time presenting in terms of at an awards ceremony, what did you feel like was the highlight for you?
Speaker 1: I mean that part was like the nerve wracking part to be found right at the end, right at the end. I think, you know, they could have actually timed it a little bit better. So Lizzie, next year, don't put on us.
Speaker 2: He grab your notepad. Listen, we got some note.
Speaker 1: Don't put us on last, like put the music last. The music has to be lost.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the last performance should really end the evening.
Speaker 1: So then you go into that a party and pumps.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well it was hard to get the room back after that moment. But Richard Wilkins stepped in, you know, he introduced us at the start, and I think he did the best job he could. Everyone was on their feet dancing for the screaming jets, So it's like at that point in the night, nobody wants to sit back down and listen. But you know, we did the best we could, and I think we did a really really good job.
Speaker 1: I really feel like we had some good feedback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good feedback. We haven't been fired we haven't been fired. Even though I was a little bit rogue. Yes, I went right, guys, I went.
Speaker 1: Row you know, like when I tell you he went rogue, he went fucking rogue.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I fucking enjoy it.
Speaker 1: You know what. And I think you are so good at challenging like the status quo, you know, like the norms, and I think that's the best thing. Maybe I'm a little bit more like frigid, that.
Speaker 2: Is something that you're not, but Babe, like you're the calm to my storm, and you know, I think that we balance each other out so well, especially on that stage where you're saying, do not do the naughty jokes and she's whispering in my ear while we're on stage, She's like during the jokes, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, in the joke, guys, I feel like we should pretend that we like present it.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do the opening.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the opening is like pretty much madage it and acknowledgment. He did a beautiful acknowledgment, by the way, and I think Nova should be absolutely proud of you for that. And I think the whole night to be fair, and I think that's sort of set the mood. So you spoke about the vote being a conflicting moment from last year winning an AKRA the Best Talent Best New Talent, Yes, and then you know, getting an OVA, which kind of sucks because it's like, oh, well you've got an award for using your voice, that's right, But then Australia says, nah, fuck your voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And so you talked about that a little bit in a way, and I thought that was really beautiful and I was like, oh my god, I'm so happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like really proud, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's my best friend.
Speaker 2: Well, I felt really powerful up there, like in terms of like representing community. I felt like, I've got these people, like their attention, I need to tell them what he's on my heart when it comes to this industry. And I think the call to action was that we all should use our voice to elevate communities and people from communities that don't have the platforms and privilege that we have. So I think that was the call to action at the end of the acknowledgment, which I feel really proud to be able to stand up and say. But then introducing Baker Boy, I was like, this is like a highlight in my career because this person really personifies our culture, right. He's song and dance like the epitome of First Nation's culture when it comes to our storytelling. And I think like being able to introduce him was a major highlight for me, so being you know, sentimental in the acknowledgement. Then to have a First Nations person just kick it off with that energy like it was really a dream come true.
Speaker 1: It really honestly, like I love Baker Boys, Like shout out to Baker Boy for like slaging that performance before it's like, do you know, like he's actual? Look, can we just give a little shout out to his like fucking new song because it is actually so lit Like have you listened to it?
Speaker 2: I have? I think.
Speaker 1: Like that's how the night is starting.
Speaker 2: Guy, and guess what he arrived And if you you weren't there, it wasn't televised, but I introduced Baker Boy and he's in a white g wagon, a white g wagon. Like the screen goes up and he's in this white g wagon on stage, Like how the fuck did they get a Mercedes g wagon on that stage? I don't know.
Speaker 1: It probably is no, because he's nuver played baker Boy Wow.
Speaker 2: But before I went on stage, I went to that g wagon and I sat in it with him and I said, you're taking me on your taking But no, it was it was It was so deadly. I mean, it was a great way to kick off the night and then to be able to present at the end with you, you know, like that's a massive moment.
Speaker 1: Fast forward to that moment you so you come, we come on where I'm shipping my pants. We've done a little rehearsal. We've said it. We do have an autoque like Teleyprop, but it's very different. And I'm reading the awards, Mattie is reading the envelope, but we have like a bit of band stuff, that's right. So we've kind of pre planned what we're going to say, like his head like he was like, what we're going to say this? And we we've changed it a few times throughout the night.
Speaker 2: Minutes before we went on.
Speaker 1: Actually actually did and it was because we wanted.
Speaker 2: To include the moments of the evening, you know, we wanted to be up to date with what people have brought out, someone brought and.
Speaker 1: We want the across cake the actress Penis Cake killed.
Speaker 2: I know, a wide girth. Cake like, let's.
Speaker 1: Go into the joke.
Speaker 2: So Maddie goes, hello everyone, and welcome to the acres the Aboriginal Community Radio Awards.
Speaker 1: And I say, Maddy, wrong place.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's right, of course it is. Look how white it is.
Speaker 1: I said, Mattie, you can't say that, sorry, guys, He's very naughty.
Speaker 2: And then she goes, oh, well did you do so well in the acknowledgement?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So did you do any acknowledgement? Didn you win Best Talent last year?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And speaking of acknowledgment, I have something to say. And everyone thought I was going to harp on about representation again. I'm sure, but I go, I go, I would like to acknowledge. Listen up, this is important. The brook Blurton looks incredible tonight.
Speaker 1: And then I do work twelve and I said, thank you, thank you, Oh my god, guys. And then I say, well, you know what. I wasn't going to win an acra tonight, so I was like, might as well fucking dress like one.
Speaker 2: Well, at least you look like an acra, unlike Jimmy's cake. But if you did look like Jimmy's cake. Maybe I would have been taking you home.
Speaker 1: And I was like, stopping naughty, Maddie.
Speaker 2: And you said, you look like an across. So does that mean that someone might be taking you home to That's the.
Speaker 1: Wrong place again, Maddie. We're hanging out acros, not roses.
Speaker 2: It's not the Bachelorrette.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then he said, shall we get on with that?
Speaker 2: And you know what, that comment about Brooke looking like an acra maybe someone being able to take her home was a joke. Was a joke.
Speaker 1: And you know what, It's like, I thought, in these moments, like the acars are not televised, and I thought, in this moment, it's kind of like a moment just to like let loose and just relax.
Speaker 2: I just think we had a big yarn about that joke because we also wanted to show our personalities, show like a little bit of our cheeky side, and we take the piss and we take the piss. And for someone to say that that joke was extremely misogynistic in a weird way. I understand where she's coming from, but it's about context. It's about context. It's about you and I having dialogue around that joke. And going is that is that funny? And is it? Do you accept life?
Speaker 1: And I am like the butt of the joke, but I actually accepted the being of the bart of the joke because I don't care. So we're at the after party and we're just having a great time. We've enjoyed the night. It's been fucking fabulous. Yeah, and this woman comes up to Maddie like literally b lines for him and starts like not even like hey, I'm like so and so blah blah blah. Literally just starts kind of abusing you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, she goes, I don't care that you're aboriginal or gay. I think you're a misogynist.
Speaker 1: And she says you're contributing to the patriarchy. We're like, babe, you're clearly not getting it. We literally just told everyone that they're so white. Yeah yeah, like I'm not. We're like calling that shit out.
Speaker 2: Yeah yes. And we were playing into the Bachelorette, you know, we're playing into the fact that you were handing out we're handing out acras, not roses, and if you know, and.
Speaker 1: Then you get the last rose and then you take them home.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, fucking idiot. So It's not like I was pimping my cis out on the stage, because that's just you know.
Speaker 1: Not pimped me out though I'm fucking simple.
Speaker 2: That wasn't That wasn't what I was doing. And I feel like we really thought about what we wanted to say, and we wanted to be a little I thought it was great, funny, but also show personalities, like it's not the time to make yourselves smaller on that stage in front of that room. You know. That's what I said before you went out. I said, this isn't the time to shrink, So this is the time to be who we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're giving each other. It's kind of the cutest moment. Like if you wish, Yeah, if you could video that moment of us like hyping each other up in that sense, like you you more hyping me up because I'm like shitting myself.
Speaker 2: Because I was trying to release you clenching your bum hole.
Speaker 1: Trying to relax moments. But like it was just, yeah, it was a bit. Sometimes you just don't need to constantly be on and so pc and especially in those moments, I get that they're huge moments to like, you know, and like careers are not made in that room. Like let's be honest, like we're all there just celebrating the people that make up our audio and digital at podcasting and radio spaces, you know what I mean, Like we're not there to be like, oh my god, this presentation is going to make my career, so I need to be like on and I need to like say the right thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, I feel like that moment for me, honestly, Like the first moment was about a serious and sentimental value of acknowledging, you know, country, and also giving in sight into the lack of diversity in the Korea and and call to action for the for the industry, for the industry to change that. That was where I was serious when I came to be presenting the awards. But we were at the end of the night, nobody's listening to us, have you know, serious serious yarns up there by that point. So it's like, let's make people laugh, let's have a good time, let's keep the energy up. We're about to hit the after party, like we are, we're the priest to the after party, Like we got to bring the vibe. So to me, it wasn't about like trying to get a career in that room. It was more about the fact that we're two First Nations people representing our community and having a good time.
Speaker 1: Yes, And also, guys, that is not the only drama that happened the night.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, where are we going with this?
Speaker 1: Well, I reconnected with my ex I saw, yes, and it was good.
Speaker 2: What's it? Yeah, okay, no, it.
Speaker 1: Was actually quite funny. So guys, you know my ex Sam, he works in radio. We've actually spoken or seeing each other for like every years.
Speaker 2: When you saw him, you belined for him. I saw you were like, I need to go say hello, because.
Speaker 1: I didn't want the night to be awkward. You know, when you're out a like someone's there, you could just feel them, like looking at you. I could feel. But the thing is, the moment I got there and the moment I spotted him, I knew he saw me immediately and he was trying to make himself invisible. And I don't want him to feel like that. I don't want anyone to feel like that, Like if they see me and they're feeling awkward about it, like that's just a shit feeling. Like anyone Like if I see someone, I'm like, fuck, I don't want to be here because of that person. It's just it makes for a shit night totally. So I thought, fuck it, I'm in a really good place in my mind. Break the eyes bee line for him, make him feel good and like genuinely, but I just think, why not? Like it's been over a year and a half and I thought he would be I knew what he would be like if I didn't do this, So I was like, okay, Like, let's hope that you know, we can.
Speaker 2: Both and you both are good people. Sam is a good guy. Even seeing him, you know, at the Acros after party and reconnecting with him in terms of like just having a yarn with him, I can tell he's a good guy. He's he's you know, he doesn't want to cause any harm. So I feel like, you guys having your moment of closure is great. I love the fact that you guys reconnected. And then at one point you did say Sam and I are going to continue this conversation in the hotel room. What okay? We're not? Oh okay, So so you guys didn't go back to the hotel room. Where did you go? You want to know?
Speaker 1: We would?
Speaker 2: We did, but like not that way guy that like, and I can and I can testify to that because I came back. I had my own key, and I came back unannounced and yeah, and they were just d.
Speaker 1: We would like dn ming. It was actually so nice. It was cathartic. It was a nice reconnection of moving into like a friendship. And that's the best thing about you know, once you've been with someone and you're you know, broken up, like I'm friends with most of my exes and you know this, like yeah, and you're probably the same a little bit, like there's only very few that you know, but it's like ended badly and it should end, you know, and it's full stop like no totally. But I never ever felt like that with Sam, Like I was like, we're going to reconnect and time, but in a space where we both are like in a good headspace.
Speaker 2: It seemed like you guys were friends, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I know, and that's what we always were better at, being good friends rather than boyfriend and girlfriend. And I know that in my heart. But it was actually really sweet. So we got like snacks, like I stopped off at like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I was wondering where all those snacks came from. I came into the room and there.
Speaker 1: Was like literally like Doritos twists chocolate.
Speaker 2: I was like, what I came in because my card was on the room, So I was like, this girl been not a charge of this to my card.
Speaker 1: I promise you I now.
Speaker 2: She didn't like it was a mountain of fucking snacks. I was like, okay, you guys are in for the long haul. This D and M's gone for hours.
Speaker 1: It was just nice. We walked, got snacks, talkah, drank champagne and just like had the biggest and it was like so nice.
Speaker 2: And what about when I come in and here I am playing like Oprah winfree moment and I'm like, okay, guys, this is what I have. This is the advice I give to you in your future relationships. Oh yeah, like saying like what I think and I'm like, okay, got to go.
Speaker 1: But you know what, it was actually a good heart to heart, Like I don't think you've ever said been that serious with me about things, so it was actually like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was like you're kind of like you're putting your foot down, but.
Speaker 2: In the like, well I was trying to say to you that this is what I feel like is the advice of like a brother.
Speaker 1: Yes if if.
Speaker 2: What I can see like and what you tell me, this is what I where. I think that like you may need to like work on, but it's just advice.
Speaker 1: And I welcome feed that and I think that's what I thrive in, is like being told where I might not see the pattern, the issue or the problem. I might be just like rose colored glasses or just skimming over you know what I mean. So it was actually nice. Yeah, so it wasn't really drama, guys, but it was actually like nice because normally, like you know, you'd run into your exit, be a little bit of or Yeah, it actually wasn't.
Speaker 2: Well, while you were dmming with Sam, I was hitting the dance or with the Nova team. So our producer Ricado and I we were drinking and having a great time and dancing and we were like, literally mosh, it was great. Like you had left and we were still in that area where all the mob were and we were dancing like for hours.
Speaker 1: It was very funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was so much fun. But then I also got tapped on the shoulder and got us to leave, and why, Okay, this is like this. I got kicked out of the Achos after party.
Speaker 1: Maddie got kicked out, and you got kicked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are the ras? Well, you know what couldn't have been because the bouncer was black. But he tapped me on the shoulder and he goes, you come with me. He takes me outside and he points at these two people. I'm not gonna name names here, but he points at these two people and said they're your friends, aren't they? And I said no, I don't know who they were. I didn't know who they were, but they weren't my friends. But he goes, you were in the same vicinity as these guys, so it's time to leave. And I said what I said, You've got this all wrong. And he goes, what table were you on? And I told him my table number, but I told him the wrong table number by accident. So I told him, let's just say, for an example, I told him a table eleven. He goes, yep, I'm right, Table eleven have been kicked out. And I was like, oh my gosh, like why and he goes, well for this reason? And I go, oh, okay, well that wasn't my table. I've obviously given you the wrong table number. Let me just have a think about this. Actually I was table thirteen. I was really close to eleven, but I was table thirteen. He goes, no, you weren't. I go, okay, I can show you my name. I pull out my ID. My ID doesn't match my name. So all of a sudden he's like, who is Matthew Webb And I'm like, it's me, but my name is Maddie Mills. And then I had to google myself so that he verify who I was and that I was in the right party, and like, and I was allowed to be there anyway. I talked this man down and I was like, basically like I don't know these guys. I wasn't on that table. You've got the wrong person. Bro. He gave me like a warning, and he goes, well, this is your warning. You can go back in. I go back in, and it's like it was just hovering, like waiting for me to do something like illegal. Anyway, I didn't, and so I had a great night after that. But I literally got kicked out and then it was allowed back in for no apparent reason. I didn't know the people who were doing the things that he was like kicking them out for so I don't know it was it was an interesting one, but you know, at least got back in. I didn't obviously verify my name by Google, but having Google yourself because my name and my ID don't match. And that's good thing. If you ever get in trouble with the law, nobody gonna track you down.
Speaker 1: Maney is so funny, like when I don't know, you have this like such a buzz about you when these things are happening, not like.
Speaker 2: The Courcy no, perhaps you.
Speaker 1: Know, like I guess there's like awards nights and things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really like where I find so much joy like in that entertainment For me, it has been the like the biggest inspiration in my life. You know. Entertainment for me is a world of escape, but also like has always been the thing that I want to be a part of. So also just to be sitting there at the Nova table with like Smallsy and you know, all the talent that you know, Kate Richie is sitting sitting and fitting with behind you. So it's like it's just like it's so crazy to be at the same table as these people. Because I've listened to them my whole life. I remember Kate Richie on Home and Away, you know, So to have those people next to us, I think is just, I don't know, a testament to our journey in the in the media and being able to, you know, create this path for ourselves. And yeah, I was really really thrilled with how the night went, and I got home at a decent hour. I even went to another after party. I left the party, went over to Double Bay and danced in like this club for like an hour and a half, and then I went home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with your man, with my man.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was he was the after he was the kick on.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much the night guy.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else?
Speaker 2: I mean, we looked pretty incredible on the red car Let's talk about our red carpet look like we we definitely spoke about this. We you know, got the gag from your dress, which was a beautiful silver dress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I literally looked like a disco ball.
Speaker 2: But you know what is so weird?
Speaker 1: You looked amazing, But see, I think that is probably not my most favorite look.
Speaker 2: Like everyone was saying that you looked the best.
Speaker 1: The best I've ever looked at her. Guys what if I looked like before.
Speaker 2: No, but I think last night just everything was perfect. It was really really beautiful. Yeah, like you think you Just like, I.
Speaker 1: Just got so many nice comments and people from the industry like that, you know, I idolize or I like look up to and I'm like, you know, I've known them for a very long time. Yeah, and just hearing their like just nice comment is like.
Speaker 2: I felt, I felt like we looked hot. I felt hot. You knows stressed.
Speaker 1: I think you were.
Speaker 2: Well, we're on the best Dressed list. Did you not see it? Oh my god, I know it's nine honey. They put out a best dress list and I think it was top twenty and we're both on there. So we did good. We did good.
Speaker 1: Wow, we're actually really slaved. Yep, that's that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like we we definitely achieved what we wanted to do on that night. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went in with very little expectations. Guys like, I don't know, these things kind of do give me a little bit of anxiety. Everyone thinks that I'm so confident and then that I will just rock up and just like you know, like do the thing, which I do. But they don't know how much like I'm like a little duck like on water, Like my legs and my mind are like going like a hundred million miles an hour, but I like try to stay calm and poise and I'm like, you know, do what I can, but my anxiety is always through the roof. But this time around, I was like, I have nothing to prove or lose in this situation. Just show up, just like, you know, Like I was like, okay, and maybe.
Speaker 2: It awards, Maybe it's awards.
Speaker 1: Getting more comfortable in the industry and like knowing my place like I still and I had a really deep conversation with Cam and Whipper. Oh my god, Maddie made this joke and it was so hilarious. So throughout the night, Whiper made a joke at me that I had some sort of secret.
Speaker 2: He said, oh, and we know about secrets, don't we. Brook While he was doing Heath Presented through the night, We're like, what was that about?
Speaker 1: The fuck? Anyways? Yeah, and Maddico's Whipper, we know that you know you said something about Brooks big secret, but don't forget how you got the name Whipper. And he goes, oh, Witch, And I was like, oh, my god.
Speaker 2: Let's not let out the secret where you got your nickname. Whip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was so anyways, but he and Cam like not saying like I see them as like dads, but they are like male, you know, figures and older and I think, you know, I think like they're they're great in the industry.
Speaker 2: So supportive too. They're really And we were on stage. I don't know if you saw, but Whipper was sitting at his table was constantly giving us like our flowers, like he was going like this is going like you're doing You probably didn't see him, but he was sitting down there and we're making eye contact and he was like thumbs up, like basically saying like you're doing well. So yeah.
Speaker 1: And then afterwards, you know, he was like I was telling him how much I have like imposter syndrome. He was like why, Yeah, he was like generally concerned, being like why. I was like, uh, well, I haven't been here for very long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what having a team like the Nova team.
Speaker 1: Be there, like we're also played so many awards, we won so many.
Speaker 2: And also Nova like staff, like the people who are like behind the scenes very cool, like I have the best time with them, like I felt like the dancing and we were a vibe. I don't know what the other networks are like, but I feel like they don't even come close. Like we are the chief vibe officer of the industry when it comes to like the vibray I.
Speaker 1: Agree on that we do have to leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been kicked out. Securities tapped me on the shoulder. Guys, go to go go. All right, what an incredible night. Thanks so much, Sis for you know, I'm doing it with me. That was It was so much fun.
Speaker 1: Next year we'll get an award.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: We will, okay, manifest.
Speaker 2: Manifesting, I'm going to get on.
Speaker 1: I don't know which one, but we'll make our own. But yeah, such a great night, such a good opportunity. Thank you Nover for this. We love our podcast. We love you guys who listen to us. Thank you for supporting us on this crazy journey. But yeah, that's all we have time for today. So if you love us, give us some love on our socials. My handles that brooked up and Maddie is that it's many meals even if you want to check out our other podcasts at Over podcast Official thank you. Shout out to our team, Ricardo and Rachel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big shout out to our team and.
Speaker 1: Rachel Corbett as well, is head of podcasts. Yeah, that's all we have time for.
Speaker 2: My stomach is rumbling. I gotta go. Bye,