Speaker 1: Approject production.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's curay. That's why.
Speaker 1: That's when I sort of fell into other enterprises where I could make money being tough and hard and.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't you have got into that kind of circle when you were doing the door work because I know I did, No, I didn't tell it, and because I mean like when I was eighteen, I was Australian Junior Superboey champion in boxing. So a lot of the people that hired me respected that. And when I said, look, I don't do this, I don't do that, I won't do this, I won't do that, they respected it. I mean there was obviously there's a couple of times we caught people dealing drugs in the toilets and I just slap them up and take the money and whatever. I didn't touch drugs. I didn't care, so I just give it to the yeah, the other boys. But yeah, there was obviously that stuff, but I never really got into into anything big.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 1: No, the boys sort of respected that that wasn't my thing, and I was that, you know, I was in my head. I was still going to make it big in boxing and stuff like that. Yeah, So so the boys I worked with, I appreciate it, and they they they sort of respected that try to pull me into other things. It wasn't until having two or three kids and you know, things like that and COVID happening and losing jobs and YadA YadA YadA that Yeah, that stuff really picked up then, you know, and I was like, fuck, okay, well I can make a quick buck doing this, you know. So yeah, that's that's when when those things sort of started happening. But yeah, before that, I was I was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I sort of sort of straight on. Did you get deep into it? Did you go bake? Yeah, like without without yeah, yeah, very deep. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I think all this twenty twenty got raided and the spreadsheet had trafficking, laundering, traffic, wandering, commerce, stuff like that, And then that's when I was like, oh shit, okay, we're looking at a good time here. None of it could have been proven orpen to me that I was. I was caught with a petty amount of cocaine, very petty amount of cocaine. That yeah, I was still looking at doing time for. And then they just started trying to dig things up after that, after they couldn't pin any.
Speaker 2: Of the Trents associate with other things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, so that's when they sort of started. And fuck man, it was about a month before I got raided. Were you still on the Gold Coast wind this, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I wasn't working in town. Yeah, but I fucking I caught people breaking into houses or they won't break their scoping houses. That This was in the northern end of the glcos where there was a lot of break ins, car robbies and stuff happening.
Speaker 2: That's funny because the next person who's coming one did that. I'm waiting front Mark is going to be so funny if he tells you this next story that I'm about.
Speaker 1: To Anyway, it's like this fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Where I was, man, I was late nights doing the other business that I was okay, And so I'm just sitting up in my garageich was like my little man cave and just sitting down watching TV and stuff like that. And I hear footsteps running away from my house.
Speaker 2: The fuck's that?
Speaker 1: So I go out. I go out through the back of my garage, come around the side gate and come out and just have a look out I couldn't see anything. So I'll walk out sort of down to the road, and about two hundred meters three hundred meters up the I see a car with its lights off. I was like, that's a bit fucking weird, and all the car doors racking, like that's a bit of fucking weird, and so I kept watching for a little bit and then all of a sudden, I see four dudes run from four different houses jump back in this car. The car takes I figure. So I was like, you fucking cheeky little cuts. Because I just had a mate who who had like his all of his fucking work tools and stuff taken and and then that fucked him up, fucked up his mental health, fucked up his finance and stuff like that. So I was like, yeah, no, I'm not having that here. And so I fucking started following, and I was like, hang on, what if they've got a gun or something. I went back home and I had a fucking so I was like, fuck and all I had was a couple of tomahawks, So that's sweet cool.
Speaker 2: So I just.
Speaker 1: Grabbed jump jumped in me fucking beam up and went after him. And so where they had gone, I seen the car again stop with its lights off. So I started driving up behind it and and the car took off. And then I saw four dudes and they just sort of like acting like they casually walked down the street, and so I was like, all right, I took mental note of them, and I've done a blocking and I came back. When I came back, there's only one of them.
Speaker 2: I was like, you fucked.
Speaker 1: So I pull up jump out and I go, what are you doing? It's cutting like it's like eleven o'clock at night. He's in like black black sweats, black hoodie, and he's like, oh, I just came for a walk. So I was like, all right, I know what I said. I said, show me your ID. He's like, I don't have any, and I had, so I was hiding my axe and then I slid it out and I was like, fuck my axes.
Speaker 2: You do have idea? And he goes, yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: Like get on the fucking ground, count So you go on the ground in front of my car so that I could have a look at his idea, and I took it photo and stuff like that, gave it.
Speaker 2: Back to him because I couldn't be sure.
Speaker 1: I knew.
Speaker 2: I knew he was part of that group. I couldn't be sure.
Speaker 1: What they're doing is just sus So I was like, fuck off home, don let me see you here again, and he goes, yeah, I will anyway, get the leaves. I was there, a big piss staying on the fucking road. You fucking shot himself po anyway. So then I was like, all right, sweet, fuck off, go home, don't come back here. So I took off down the road, done another blockie to try to find this car again. So I found the car again and it took off again. I was like, fuck a right, I'm following these cars because they had their lights off, so I whacked on my high beams try and get the license plate, and they took off and turned up a road that was a no through road. So I was like, you guys fucked up, you know, follow them up there. They ended up getting around me and coming back. So I turn around and so I'm trying to like type in their fucking license as I'm following them, and so I'm looking down and I look up and their car stopped and all the doors were open. So I say, not racingly, fuck here we goes I was like, fuck, where are they? Like, are they coming up to MICR now? Anyway, they'd stopped because they had to pick up a couple of extra dudes that were running back to the car, and one of them shouted. I think he shouted, I know where you live. That's what I told myself. Anyway, So I ran them over. So he's like, right, might not have happened, but that's that's what I told myself in him end up hitting their card or blew their car door. I fucked up the front of me beingler and yeah, just jack full of jam.
Speaker 2: They took off.
Speaker 1: They went off screaming. I'm like, I'm not chasing these guns. So I went back home and I was like, fuck, what if they actually do know where I live? And I've got my car at the front. So I fucking drove around to a mate's house anyway, and I was like, fuck, what if they do actually know where I live and my family's I fucking took off back home and yeah, and then a.
Speaker 2: Little bit later got arrested.
Speaker 1: Police came out, They're like, fucking you just did this and that, blah blah blah. But now I know that it's because they're investigating me anyway. Yeah, my street never got robbed again after that, so I feel like the sort of word get.
Speaker 2: Out, Yeah, go to that fucking street, crazy man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so after I got I was like, fuck, you know, ship, well here we go. And then I saw that on the on the spreadsheet as well, that fucking intimidation and assault and stuff for that. Because I've never had run into the law man, I was like, I don't fucking assault anyone.
Speaker 2: I just fucking was is the first time you've been like introll the law?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that all of that, I guess worked in my favorite yeah, and you know, and and finally the I think there was just a couple of ounces of kine or something that they found. So this was during COVID where you could take out your super yeah yeah yeah yeah. So I ripped out twenty k and I'd just gotten someone who owed me money paid me back fifteen grand, but they wanted to do it through their lawyer so they could.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, I was like, yeah, whatever, just give me no money. So fifteen grand back there. So I sort of had course to be like, nah, I just bought this, you know, I can't work, and you know, I'm depressed and whatnot, and you know, I did something stupid. Sorry, you know, but I said it was all one and yeah, so so that sort of worked in my favorite as well. And then I was like, fuck, what am I going to do? Like if I do go, how's a family going to live? YadA, YadA, YadA. So I opened up a boxing gym and just just with any spend, but I sold the Beamer, so got to fix upside the Bamer and then opened up a boxing gym. And first thing we did when I opened up the book, because of this this this was still going through court o case, we're still going through courts. The first thing we did was sponsor the Queens and Police Service street Wise Drug Drug Drug Safety Program. So I sponsored that. Yeah, and then the rest is history.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I think a couple of months later I actually had my final sort of court appearance and I got a suspended sentence