Speaker 1: I love a return you know, I love a return guest. So this guest is someone that we had on when Angie and I were doing the show, and I just couldn't wait to get her back. April Helene Horton is her name, but you might know her as a v Bodzilla, And if you don't know who she is, go and have a look right now. I think one of the most inspirational people that I've ever met. I'm not saying that in a cliched way. Even if she didn't do what she does and who she is, she'd still just be a rock chick who just rocks your world by knowing her. I just for you know, you just feel lucky to know some people and to be considered a friend by them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I couldn't wait to get her back on, and I get the scoop on something that's just launched, so you're hearing about it if you haven't seen it on and you don't know who she is, and you're hearing about it for the first time.
Speaker 2: Through her today right here.
Speaker 1: So please enjoy April Helene Horton, aka the body Zilla. The last time I had you on there was a wei It was really two Girls One Pod. It was actually three girls that day because you were our third and Angie was here.
Speaker 2: Now I've got you back all to myself.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you've all start two girls with just these two.
Speaker 1: It's just us too, so and I'm really glad because I love a returning guest and you were one of our first guests on if not the first of the two Girls one Pod, like it wasn't when it wasn't just me and Angie and we were just like champion to have you on.
Speaker 2: So having you back because I adore you so much.
Speaker 1: And in between that time and this time, we've met Irl, We've hugged, we've eaten together, I've met your husband and your child.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was the best. How is my little boyfriend?
Speaker 3: He is just glorious? Thank you? He is just the sweetest.
Speaker 4: I actually did canteen Judy today before our child was that.
Speaker 3: Oh it was so funny. It's just I actually do I get because I work part time.
Speaker 4: I get to have these occasional fun things that I get to do lean into that mum life kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: And he sort of he like came to.
Speaker 4: The door and was just like hi, Mom, and I was like I love it because you know, you hear from other parents that at some point your kid's gonna be like too cool to talk to you, don't tell anyone you're my mum. And he's still not like he's in that stage of being thinking. It's rad that I'm there and.
Speaker 3: He's like hi, and I'm just like, oh, it's so bloody love.
Speaker 2: And he's such a nice human, Like he's a person, isn't he.
Speaker 3: He gets that from him you.
Speaker 1: Well, no, he gets her from his mum as well. You both are beautiful people, and you're raising a beautiful little human. I'm wearing the glasses now that he popped on, and I have the most divine photo of him in like, he's like a delicious looking human that you're just like, let's exploit him and put him into modeling.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the thing.
Speaker 4: Well, so we always have funny conversations about this stuff. So I feel really strongly about child safety online and also about their privacy. So for me, I don't use his image like on my public socials. I did used to a few times. You know, I got him involved in a couple of things because he loves to be part of the spectacle of creating content which who wouldn't look so fun?
Speaker 3: Right? It's all it's all gland behind the scenes, isn't it.
Speaker 4: But ilo, Yeah, but I'm conscious also of you know, his digital footprint, his privacy, his safety because although I'm certainly not at the scale of you know, other public figures whose children are in the spotlight, such as you know, he's not Northwest, but I don't want for him to have to be subjected to the Internet any sooner than he needs to be. And I also think that it's important for you know, he doesn't at his age because he's you know, he's he's quite young. He doesn't understand what it means to put things online and what the ramifications are that the internet is forever that kind of stuff. And of course all the stuff I've posted is all is all sweet stuff.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be the kind of person to post something embarrassing anyway, hopefully, although parents never really know what's cool, do they never?
Speaker 1: You know? And he would consent to it because it looks like fun, and then could also say, yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: A child, I can't couldn't consent to.
Speaker 4: Me, that's rightter in life, Yeah, it's not informed consent if the person isn't capable of understanding what it actually means. So the other afternoon he said, we were my friend and I were doing our makeup at the kitchen table and he was like, can you do my makeup? So I did the most gorgeous, little glowy moment, just a bit of you know, home beauty all over the face.
Speaker 3: Everyone looks good with a bit of that.
Speaker 4: Popped a little bit of you know, shimeria a shadow, and did his brow. I was just you know, to make him feel like he was part of all the part of the action. Pop some lip gloss on there, and took a picture just because I want to remember. Yeah, he literally looks exactly like me when he has makeup on. It's like, ye, he's uncanny, how like we look. And he's I took the photo, he goes.
Speaker 2: You get a filter of the younger you literally.
Speaker 3: And he's like, are you gonna put that on the Facebook?
Speaker 2: Mom?
Speaker 4: And I was like, no, I'm not, but that's like cute. So yeah, I definitely think I want to have all those memories. And when he's old enough to have social media, I'll be like, you're going to air drop you those photos so you can post hashtag throwback.
Speaker 3: You know, I'll capture the memories, but I don't need to share them.
Speaker 2: And I'm really glad that you're doing that.
Speaker 1: And I have a lot of friends who have their children online and I don't like it. I watch it and I just think, oh, this makes me really uncomfortable. And if you're anyone who's listening, you know, I'm not talking people who have a really small following.
Speaker 2: Maybe we have more than ten k.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and your public, like I know, Clementine Ford never shows her small Yes, she calls him, but in her Facebook, she has a very private Facebook.
Speaker 2: And she does show him and it's so.
Speaker 1: Beautiful because we get to see him. It's you know, obviously she's taking a risk, but she's doing it the right way, I believe, Like, because we get to see your family, gets to see your child who may not be able to see them regularly, yes, in a you know, in that kind of way, and everyone gets to comment and blah.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it is especially people who are making money off their children.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And I think that Clementine absolutely is someone who like that that approach. For certainly, I learned from that because you know, I definitely saw from my point of view that once we had a conversation about it, and I was like, you're so right about that, And you know, I do think that if you're gonna, yeah, share their image and things like that, like there is a risk. And I think certainly also from a safety point of view, that I think probably applies much more in a much more scary way for her because of the type of very will we say, unhinged individuals who will sometimes comment and the things they say. I think it's safer for her to make that choice, absolutely so. But I definitely would say that that same approach is like, that approach has influenced what I do and how I do social media. So for me, when I do post things same thing private Facebook, there's a special list of people, which is people who have actually met my child are on that list. So even my personal Facebook friends who I'm like, I only am friends with you because I knew you in high school, they're not on that list because they're I wouldn't invite into my house or have my kid hang out with them. So that's kind of that's how I measure that. That's my baseline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: I have a personal one as well, and I have a public one and with Facebook, with Instagram, it's just.
Speaker 2: You know, all on and I'll put my kids up all the time. And they're furry. They are furry. I love it and no consent, not happy, but I don't care. They're too cute. So I want to ask you.
Speaker 1: There's something that you are doing and it's just launched this week, so can you tell me and.
Speaker 2: Our listeners all about it? Because this is a bit of a scoop.
Speaker 3: It is enough scoop.
Speaker 4: You are you are definitely the first person two that I've talked to about this, you know in this context. I so I am part of the really incredible let's get explicit campaigns. So basically the incredible as Me James. Some of you might know her as the author of the book Kinky History or have seen her online talking about Kinky History, doctor as Maos. She is now basically encouraged us to be part of it because we want to take back our bodies, take control of our bodies, saying enough is enough and put the narrative on what's considered explicit, because what we've seen is that you know, over the last few months, especially, this conversation around gendered violence continues and people are not talking about it in a way, especially the media, in a way that actually says what's going on. We see over and over again that media is publications and people are writing about the issue as if it's somebody's fault, but never the person who perpetrated the crime. So I think being able to take back that narrative, being able to say, you know, violence against women that happens every day, well.
Speaker 3: Then let's have a calendar for every day.
Speaker 4: So I got together with some really incredible, iconic, gorgeous humans and we had a photo shoot. There was actually two shoots. We did one on Gadgal Country in Sydney and then there was one also numb in Melbourne where you are gorgeous gal and so there was two groups of talent.
Speaker 3: We all got together.
Speaker 4: We got to pick our own concept of like what we were gonna shoot for lots of us that was something that meant something to us. So when you see my images, if you're kind of like, what does that mean to you, oh, well I will tell you I really wanted something powerful, something that almost went against what you expect in terms of pushing back against the idea that this you know that victims are the problem, that you should be as someone who's a survivor of gender violence, that you should have been smaller, you should have been less, you should have you know, changed the way that you were, rather than the person who perpetrated it not doing what they did. Basically, the idea was that we would get together create a calendar of important days. But instead of them being the everyday, regular days that you mark on the calendar, there are days where we know the data says that gender violence, violence against women takes place more prolifically. So, you know, I think I saw something the other day, someone talking about the fact that on things like Grand finals and you know sports, days of significance in sport are often days where we see a rise in cases being reported, or you know that the data says that there are more instances of violence against women by men on those days.
Speaker 2: So we are.
Speaker 4: Asking everyone to mark their calendar. We're going to give you a gorgeous calendar. We're going to donate the profits to give it Domestic and Family Violence Appeal and they are I am just so excited by the talent and the images. Sosha from Full Bloom Photography has just it was the most incredible experience too.
Speaker 3: It was really safe and beautiful.
Speaker 4: We have the best time running around in our undies, like during the day kind of you know, everyone was getting their hair and makeup done. It was just you know, very very Yeah, the girl moment, which was so fun. And I think that, you know, we're really lucky to have the opportunity to speak because I think that over forty women this year have their voices taken away from them and their lives, and so if we can turn our expression of ourselves and our bodies into something so powerful and also change that narrative, then that will be amazing.
Speaker 2: That would be so amazing. Oh so I can't wait. Can you tell us who else is in it?
Speaker 3: Oh? I think I probably can so.
Speaker 4: A couple of the incredible people that I got to be on the shoot with include the beautiful Antoinette Latoufe, who we absolutely.
Speaker 3: Adore, love her, we do.
Speaker 4: She was one of the incredible talent and we got to also hang out and chat, which was great fun. Maddie McCrae, if you are a follower of Hilarious Redheads on the Internet, then you will know who Maddie McCray is. Maddie's a comedian, actor all round, good Egg love her.
Speaker 2: I don't know her.
Speaker 4: Oh she's so, she's absolutely gorgeous. Who else the incredible Bianca Hunt. If you know Bianca love yes, I'm for years, She's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Of her for years.
Speaker 4: One of the most incredible and intelligent people I have ever met in my life.
Speaker 3: And I have met a lot of people, but I really, really.
Speaker 2: And you're an intelligent person.
Speaker 4: So I know, I know when I'm talking to someone who's switched on.
Speaker 2: Girly tis one to know one yes.
Speaker 4: And so if you've you might know Biancha from she was on I'm a celebri Oh.
Speaker 2: And you know what pissed me off? She was the first to go.
Speaker 1: I was so so excited to see her on there and then to see her talk, and it looks like they just got her to talk a few stories, a few lived experiences, and then they were like, okay, bye, thanks person of color, thank you goodbye.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's the truth. I don't know, but it's I don't know.
Speaker 1: It really pissed me off that she was the first to go, because she certainly wasn't the one who deserved to go first.
Speaker 4: Look, I think the reality is regardless of you know, I think we all know that television productions are more than just the bits you see on TV, obviously, but I think the reality is if that's a TV show where people vote, people are gonna always vote to keep the people that they like and they resonate with because they potentially don't want to think about the fact that actually it would be more worthwhile for my life to listen to the stories of, hear the experiences of and simply promote and be a supporter of a young woman of color, a young black woman, because they're like, oh, well, I don't what's that person got to offer. Well, wait and see, wait and see. That's my advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you could learn from that person.
Speaker 4: And also like, you know, and keep in mind too that you know, it's not not wanting to in any way like say that we shouldn't be learning from those people, but also not that's not just why Bank is on TV and why Bianca has been given jobs like that. She's funny, she's smart, she's gorgeous, she's all the things, she's talented, you know, and so it's it's also kind of like let her have a chance because she's hot new talent in the industry as well, so it's sort of like it's not it's also not just about what you get out of it from her, but giving her the opportunity. You're part of the you know, I think if we're talking about you know, we've just come off the back of Reconciliation Week, and I know that a lot of the conversation is about the fact that reconciliation is a concept that no longer has the value that it used to after, you know, following what happened last year with the referendum. But I think that it's really you know, then we go, well, what's my personal commitment then, as as a person living on this country who is not aboriginal or terrestrate islander and doesn't have that connection and isn't part of that you know, big country is part of all of the people who are the traditional owners.
Speaker 3: Well then why don't we give back?
Speaker 4: You know, we talk about paying the rent, how important that is about allowing people to tell their own stories and also being willing to get uncomfortable when they're truth telling. And I think that people's discomfort with truth telling really comes out in those situations where they go, oh, we'd rather just vote her off because.
Speaker 3: Then we don't have to feel uncomfortable about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, completely, completely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and you know it's true what you said, Like, it's not just what she can teach us, it's seeing her like us as well and giving her that opportunity. Yes, you don't don't write someone off just because you think they're not like you when they could be just like you and.
Speaker 2: You didn't know.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and I think the things.
Speaker 4: That that could be a lesson indeed, and I think it doesn't. TV doesn't have to be smart all the time. You know, you watch I watch. The TV that I watch is just like something to switch the brain of sometimes, or watching reality shows because you just think, oh, this is hilarious, it's not too scripted. I want to see something that's real. That's the power of reality TV. But it's also kind of like, if it's going to be real, it should represent everyone, and that means a diverse group of people having a chat, not just a bunch of the same, same, same, same all around the campfire.
Speaker 1: So the calendar sounds amazing. I cannot wait to buy one and the proceeds go to WHO Again.
Speaker 4: All of the profits will be donated to the Give It Domestic and Family Violence Appeal. So they're released with a retail price of forty dollars, which is representative of the more than forty women who've lost their lives to gender base violence in Australia just this year, and a digital version will also be available with a pay what you can option, So obviously if digital's your thing, it will be pay what you can. But remembering that if we're donating all of those profits, the more you give, the more they get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't even know there was a digital calendar. That's how old boomer.
Speaker 1: May why, but I would still be getting the I mean, there's nothing better than putting that up on the wall in the bathroom, a calendar. I love doing that every year.
Speaker 2: I just love it. I never look at it apart from the pictures, because you know, I don't use a calendar. I use a digital calendar.
Speaker 1: Now, but I still love that I have a hanging calendar with a great you know whatever, like it once used to be the fireman with puppies and then it's just puppies. But this is a really great one. This is a really really good one. So I'm really glad that you made it. You were just saying that you were doing the photoshit and you're running around in your undies, and you know, the first thought that popped into my head was, I just love how often you're in your undies.
Speaker 2: I just love it.
Speaker 1: I love how often I get to see me represented in you on my phone, Like it's just it makes me, It makes my hearts well because you know, once upon a time, we never saw ourselves as beautiful. We saw ourselves as the butt of jokes only. Yeah, and it is just so beautiful because I have completely redone my algorithm so I only follow inspiring people. I was driving in the car with my friend and we pulled up next to, you know, the wall of all different billboards, like it's always next to you, and Minky was in the latest whatever she's working on at the moment.
Speaker 4: Cleopatra's bling dot com, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: That's it? Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And my friend just looked and it was like he was face to face with her because we were so close, and he just went, oh and then just continue the conversation. And I grew up with boys. And once upon a time, if we saw a fat person outside of the car, the men in my family would you know, would they point out to me that there's you in twenty years, there's you in you know that kind of thing. It was so entrenched in my family that the worst thing you could.
Speaker 2: Be was fat.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: To see not only me now on billboards and you know, the posters and things like that, and being represented as models and oh but seeing my friends not blink an eye, yeah, which would have once they would have been like, oh, I don't know if that's the right person for that. You know, Gee, she's not wearing very much. Do you think she should cover up? Like, gee, you look at her guts? Or you know, just something that they never knew was hurting me, like exponentially absolutely, And now it's just it's gone in my life.
Speaker 4: And I think that says a lot about the you talked about you've curated your Instagram algorithm. Sounds to me like maybe you've also curated the friend group to make sure it's only great people, because I'm certain that there are still people in our lives in that peripheryal people that think that they're that they know us because they once knew us and go you would not spend time with them socially because they're still in those mindsets. And certainly for me, I you know, I find that I still and this is kind of silly, but I get surprised sometimes when I go, especially onto Facebook.
Speaker 3: So for example, today.
Speaker 4: I was looking at a post that had gone up with a collaboration post that had gone up on Insta had also gone up on Facebook with a radio interview that I had done, and I just forget that people are going to jump on there because of course it's not me that they follow, but they follow the radio station or they follow that you know, it comes up because it's local, and the comments are not always great, and I think, you know, that's okay for me because I just go, oh my god, imagine you got up in the morning and you thought I'm going to go on Facebook and leave that comment like get a hobby, grow up, Daniel. But also, at the same time, it's not about me reading it and feeling bad.
Speaker 3: It's about you or someone like you or someone who's you know, me.
Speaker 4: Before I was able to accept myself and celebrate myself and be confident, you know, reading those comments and see like as you say, seeing yourself reflected on that on that billboard, seeing minky and going what an icon and being with someone who went stunning. Love that in the same way that you feel so empowered seeing that and so confident and happy that experience of being demeaned by proxy when they say, oh, that person looks terrible and you go, well, I look like that. So if you know, the math is mathing on that, on that negative sentiment, if you feel that way about them, the only reason you're not saying that to me is because you like me and you know me and you potentially lots of people will talk about how they don't see color, or they.
Speaker 3: Oh you're not fat, you're beautiful, and it's kind of like.
Speaker 4: Well a, I'm both also see me as a whole person and seeing someone's whole identity. You know, the idea that people would say I don't see color, what they're really saying is I see you as a white person. I see you as like me, a default person, uh, and that I don't value that about.
Speaker 3: You, but it's part of who you are.
Speaker 4: It's almost as if you know, imagine saying to a queer person, oh, I don't I just think of you as being straight.
Speaker 3: What that doesn't make any sense? So bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got to celebrate the differences. We've got to see them, and we're going to celebrate them absolutely.
Speaker 4: You know, we talk about you know, diversity, and diversity is wonderful, but inclusion and authentic conclusion, not the tick boxy kind, is actually being like I see every part of you, and I accept it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it for you. I think it's totally totally fine for us to all be different and you know, accept ourselves and not aspire to be like someone else. I think it's healthy for us to not aspire to or compare ourselves to other people. But at the same time, I think a lot of us are, perhaps especially people who haven't really put their minds to seeing that the world is more than just what they know and what they what they like. I think that the idea that you know, we can have more people out there for you and I to aspire to and compare ourselves to in a positive way.
Speaker 3: If she can do that, I can do that. I'm okay. I feel good seeing myself represented.
Speaker 1: Yes, and knowing that where those women as well, like, yes, you know, not only for each other, but for you know how beautiful April.
Speaker 2: Is when you get those dams.
Speaker 3: Oh there's nothing.
Speaker 4: There's actually nothing better, you know, in terms of you spend this much time on the internet, you get to go to cool stuff. Sometimes brands want to send you cool stuff or pay you to talk about something that you love from their brand. That's fantastic and I'm so so thankful that I get to do that because it brings me so much joy. But nothing compares to someone sending me a message that says, I bought a swimsuit today because I saw you wearing a swimsuit and I thought, she.
Speaker 3: Looks fine, she looks great, she looks whatever. Compliment.
Speaker 4: And I can be that person too, who goes to the beach and is happy and not having a terrible time because I'm wearing a T shirt over my cozies and it's all a mess and whatever, and whether that's you know, that's one example, you know, especially from you know, when I did the really cool campaign that I did with Curvy Swimwear where I got to be on a billboard and people were like I was overwhelmingly you know, I received way more positive messages. Of course, I got oh, I got some foul comments, and I get those. They happen quite regularly, and I honestly go, I'm actually not bothered by that, because for every one person leave a crappy comment calling me some kind of name, I get ten twenty messages from people who go, I did a thing to I wore shorts today because it's hot, and I thought I can wear shorts because I've seen someone else doing it and I feel safer doing that. And I'm like, well, then you can take your trolley comment, stick it where it fits, because I'm doing what I came to do, which is help me.
Speaker 1: Even if it's just one person, and it's so many more, but you're just happy with just one change of someone's heart and the way they see themselves. And to me, it brings tears to my eyes. I see these messages and you know, I'll just be doing a story where like you were doing something on Instagram the other day and you flirted with yourself. I float with myself all the time on Instagram in my stories, and sometimes if I catch something, oh you know, and I'm like, no, I say it now, Oh no, I'm not going there, not doing that, Like yeah, I'm beautiful.
Speaker 2: And I know I am, and I'm really looking in love with how great I am.
Speaker 1: And I just and you know, I'll always, without a doubt, have at least one at least I mean I get few, but I get at least one saying, oh God, you've just made me feel like that's how I want to be and I can be or I have become like you now, like it's so okay to be in love with yourself and see yourself as something that's wonderful. Or I'll get someone that'll say I've had the shittiest day to day and you bring me joy.
Speaker 2: You just bring me joy, and that I mean, what else? What else are you here for? You know?
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously it's so many things that you're here for, but April, you bring me joy. You're just you're such a beautiful heart. Like I love that you're just radiating love. And you know, can I say positivity like, yeah, of course you're a whole body body positivity, neutrality like, but to me, that's you're just you're positive about you know who we are as humans and that everyone is important and I just I can't thank you enough for existing.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm gonna make me cry, but I was actually gonna say, I love that you're one of those people that you send me messages like that, Like you talk about people.
Speaker 3: Sending you a message and going, oh my.
Speaker 4: Gosh, like thank you for posting this, or like you know, this has really made my day after having a really shitty day or whatever, and you send me those messages, and I just I'm so grateful that we got to connect and that I get to see you, We get to see each other shine. It's really special and I think so emotional. Oh my god, I yeah, I feel like. I said this to my friend Lucy Lucy Neville, She's so beautiful. I said, how good is it to just tell people how great they are, how great you think they are, And she's.
Speaker 3: Like, it's the best.
Speaker 4: And it's just like, you know, you talk about what are we here for?
Speaker 3: And I know, like times are heavy.
Speaker 4: It's us struggle sometimes to get through the day because you just it can be overwhelming when you think about the fact that there are like a horrifyingly large amount of people who do not get to have the experience that we've just talked about, because both from you know, a broad reaching kind of global in that way, but also because they're not where we are, like it's it can be so so granular around people's attitude and they're the people there that they've got around them. And it can also be that on a you know, a worldwide level, not everyone gets to have that experience because there's just a lot going on.
Speaker 3: And I think that.
Speaker 4: While I suppose I feel really strongly about the idea of two things being important and existing at once, and that you know, regardless of the fact that while we can hold space for that, whatever that might be the difficult realities of life. You know, you go online and you think, my god, I'm so lucky that I am who I am, and that you know, it's almost like being able to balance that thing of going I'm so lucky, I'm so thankful, I'm so fortunate, I'm so whatever. Being able to realize, whether it's privilege or it's just pure luck that you are where you are and not somewhere else. I think also being able to know that body image and your existence and your feelings about yourself the way that they change, are so it's so important and it's so valuable to be able to be someone who can get up in the morning and like you say, sometimes have a thought and go no, no, I'm not doing that. And I think that those two things are actually quite closely tied together because I think that our ability to be accepting of ourselves and our ability to perhaps step out confidently in the world actually empowers us to do something, take action, be part of a change, you know, for a call that's meaningful to us, because we're not held back by the fear of being judged because of how we look.
Speaker 3: So for example, people.
Speaker 4: Who you know, from my point of view, while you know, the last few months, we've seen lots of people out on the streets taking action and wanting to speak out about things that are important to them, I think that it's really important those people feel safe and confident to do that, and then they're not held back by thinking, oh, but I can't because I don't want anyone to.
Speaker 3: See me, or that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: Because the reality is, I've you know, I've had by the same you know, I've had people in my DM saying wonderful things. I sometimes have those same people saying I had a terrible experience today, this awful thing happened to me, and now I'm afraid to leave my house because I walked out the front and one of those you know, one of those cars full of dudes yelling out insults to me about my body. Just it just set me straight back to where I was before I started trying to, you know, learn that unlearned that that negative stuff about myself. It's set me back. I literally haven't left the house for two days because of it. And I think, well, we need to be able to push forward these important things that might seem unimportant compared to bigger world issues, but actually they go together. I think that you definitely have you know, people who are empowered to speak loudly for things they care about sometimes need help to be ready to do that because they need to overcome what they believed for them about themselves for a long time, about not being too loud, not being too big, not taking up too much space.
Speaker 2: Oh, well said, well said. I think we'll leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming on, Thank you for giving us your time, thank you for being in my life.
Speaker 3: I just adore you.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 3: I love you too.
Speaker 4: Thank you for the chance to come on and have a chat. I absolutely love talking to you and I've just absolutely up to this conversation. Thank you for giving me the chance to say all of that. Thank you