Speaker 1: Hey, guys, I love I love our tram drivers here in Melbourne. There's so many great characters.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: There's a few that are featured on like Instagram and tikto.
Speaker 2: And on our show.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, there's like they're just a lot of them have got just great personalities. You'll be on a tram approaching the g and they'll be sort of revving up the crowd on the loud speaker and the like question, question do they get to pick if they drive the new trams or the old once A good question. I don't know.
Speaker 2: They would probably choose their roots.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming they get to the depot and they just look at the chart and they're like, I'm on the Q tram today, but you'd want the new one.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't think they do the same route every day?
Speaker 1: No, you reckon. You specialize in a tram because there's there's the long there's the long stretchy trams, isn't there? Yes, you know the.
Speaker 2: Restaurant restaurants that would have been a specialized scenic one looks like hell, there's like an old school when it goes to.
Speaker 1: The brown one, there's no it's the city circle. Yeah, you would it's a free one, but now they're all free in the city.
Speaker 2: You don't want that was the restaurant.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, there's a rest the restaurant one.
Speaker 2: As well, but no restaurant's gone.
Speaker 1: I was on Swan Street the other day getting out of my car. I just parked to get some lunch ten L Bakery. I got ten L Bakery yesterday, they said to say hi. They actually I got gifted a free dim sim with.
Speaker 2: My barn me South Melbourne.
Speaker 1: The shout out to paying off this comment.
Speaker 2: This is dim Sim for comment on our show.
Speaker 1: This instance, though, I was just going to get a coffee and I got dinged by the tram in the way. You got a dinger? But was your car?
Speaker 2: Was your car crossing the trams a tram line?
Speaker 1: It was like it was. It went again and again and it was quite existent, like you know, is it my way?
Speaker 2: But were you standing on the tram line?
Speaker 1: Dude? What do you want? I'm not in your way anyway. I looked at the tram and this beautiful lady was waving frantically at me. I'm like, what what what have I done? What do you want? You know? Do you need help? Do you know the the You know how tram drivers have the excuse me, if you can just get out of.
Speaker 2: The way on the megaphone.
Speaker 1: I've got an external megaphone. Get out. You can sort of shout to drive as if they're doing something. You can't turn right there? Please move, you know, please the way.
Speaker 2: They'd be far more put together than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, heard the external speakers, neither of I Yeah, they've got an external speaker. It's quite a powerful tool and they only can you imagine if you're that drive excuse me, you can't. It's no right turn there. You're going to have to keep moving. Please, Lauren would die, roll in the galla and die.
Speaker 2: Get out and walk home and leave my car, never see it again.
Speaker 1: So this, this beautiful tram driver, was way at me. And then I hear, oh my god, it's Stand, I Love you on the television, and also I listen to the radio show. This is in Swan Streets. It's all the people and driving.
Speaker 2: Did she call you stand.
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 1: I just kept waving waving right. My name's got stand.
Speaker 2: Did you say my back?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Did you get on into a signing session on the Triumph for all of your phone.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's huge fan. Poor lady embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Who was more embarrassed? How are you? He's one fan.
Speaker 1: I love that. That's strong.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's stairs Lauren. Lauren wake up feeling good. Following them on the socials, I