Speaker 1: Hello Podcast. Happy Friday, guys, Happy Hello Friday.
Speaker 2: I have got a hi there, got a diet coke from the fridge here at Nover.
Speaker 3: The only person I know that still do di coke.
Speaker 2: Diet cokes tastes really strange these days, I find after sampling a ord to coke zero, since giving up for is a bit more watery. I think it's just a bit more tastes really artificial die coke compared to coke no sugar?
Speaker 4: What do you have in I love a fit.
Speaker 3: Like old school.
Speaker 4: I don't like coke zero.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: I don't like coke zero tastes I like.
Speaker 3: I like sugar.
Speaker 4: When you hunt, I don't have any of it anymore.
Speaker 2: When you've been drinking coke zero for a long time, you sort of just a taste like real coke.
Speaker 5: But then what about when you have the ridge just dry wild? I don't like the drink like I couldn't drink you can of no away.
Speaker 2: I could have a couple of SIPs.
Speaker 3: Guess what's in the fruit.
Speaker 4: Of what you're saying? Not you you've just downed one this morning?
Speaker 3: Sorry, a real coke?
Speaker 4: I could I don't think I could have a full can of anything.
Speaker 3: I'm not a pepsi guy.
Speaker 2: No, is there.
Speaker 5: Anything worse When you'd go, oh can I get a coke and they'd bring you a pepsi mat.
Speaker 4: These are not into change times.
Speaker 2: When when the fridge is a pepsi fridge, you're just like, no, I would rather go to another shop.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, but it depends on a bottle.
Speaker 2: Like have you seen that famous ad where the kid is trying to get to the put his coin in the machine, the drink machine, the vending machine, and he steps on a can of coke to get to the machine to put the money into get a.
Speaker 3: Can of pepsi.
Speaker 2: Oh shuts fine, good marketing. I don't nice few years back, I've never seen I.
Speaker 1: Don't think I could do a can of diet coke. I need it in a glass with ice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why you'd like post mix, love a post post millionaire post mix.
Speaker 2: Friends, like even a sprite.
Speaker 4: Mummy gives me sprot and she'd stir it up so it was flat. Yes, she didn't get bubbles, but you got the sugar. I don't know what that was about. Right now, if someone gave me a flat.
Speaker 2: I had a if I had a glass of wine at your house last night.
Speaker 4: Did Paul have a glass?
Speaker 2: He did not, because he's on his thing. And he made a point of it and that wine that.
Speaker 5: He bore, and he said he went to Chichilina's the other day and the one and he loved it.
Speaker 2: I heard the story last night and he was very pleased with it. And he said, usually you needed to canter this for some time, but we haven't got time to decant the Wizard.
Speaker 4: He pulled out the wizards wine whizz.
Speaker 5: So it's like it's like imagine it's almost like a milk frotherer like on a stick, and you can people.
Speaker 2: Get to it. Oh yeah, yeah yeah with the wine. Yeah. And it tasted completely different and beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've used to have one of those air rators where you pour it in and it goes.
Speaker 4: This is just like a desperately thirsty man's version.
Speaker 2: But I did say to him, I can I can wait if you like, because.
Speaker 5: I liked I like the Wizard early and someone introduced him to the Wizard.
Speaker 4: I actually think it might have been Rebecca Hardy Andy Lacy, because she couldn't wait.
Speaker 5: Desperately Thirsty, my other desperately thirsty friend and she was like, no, get a wizzard.
Speaker 4: A wine whizard. I don't think it's called wine whizzard.
Speaker 3: It does make the wine taste completely different it Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: People aren't just doing it for the same always. So the wine was nice because we had a bottle at lunch for my stepfather's birthday and then Paul went in ordered a case of it and I was like, that's excessive.
Speaker 3: What's case twelve bottles?
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know. There was a lot of wine, right, but yeah, right, it seemed like a lot whatever you got. And I was like, you've only had it once, We're sure you liked it. He's come on over, it's in the cellar.
Speaker 3: That's me though.
Speaker 5: I'm like, so I love a Rosees, you know, and I love a Mirravale Rose Mirror Vale Rose. And you can get half bottles, so they're like what rose bottles that are like this big now and you can get them in a half bottle. So if you just like I want to have a glass of wine, it's not like opening a huge bottle. It's not like you know, it's like, oh it's cheaper to buy a big bottle. It's actually not it's actually if you buy two smaller bottles, which add to a bigger bottle, it's still cheaper.
Speaker 3: Really. Yeah, I wouldn't want to be constantly opening small bottles.
Speaker 5: No, but you wouldn't open it for a dinner party, but to have if you're like, because Paul won't drink rose sometimes and I might just want a glass of rose.
Speaker 1: And then it's like, well, we've got some small bottles at our place, are like one person champagne bottles because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, loves a champagne, but I I'm not a champagne.
Speaker 5: That pain goes like you can't even put it tomorrow. We had Paul's in laws in town the other day and they said, you have a wine.
Speaker 4: Stopper and I was like, that's cute stopper.
Speaker 5: And he goes, you know, so for the leftover. I was like, we don't have left for wine. The wine stopper is Paul. When the bottle is the wine will stop. Or any of my neighbors or anyone who lives in our street.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go and have Japanese today, what are you gonna have? Well, is it missche that's not Japanese?
Speaker 1: No, that but that's around the corner. That's pretty good. You know they've got a full restaurant around the corner.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's miss you in.
Speaker 2: Just near the Spotlight building.
Speaker 4: It's one on t Road near the Market market mischief.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go.
Speaker 4: Have you ever have you ever come across the actual real life Misschi?
Speaker 3: What is it? A person?
Speaker 4: Is a woman? He's a real person?
Speaker 3: Him?
Speaker 4: No, she's a who's a real person?
Speaker 2: Do they just missed churname?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Obviously?
Speaker 4: Yeah? She's some lot many in.
Speaker 3: Does she have a bad she knows?
Speaker 4: She bossy?
Speaker 3: Right, you'll know if it's.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, you'd know the boss.
Speaker 3: Let me just going to go.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it's called Japanese? You know in Brighton Church Street sushi trained samurai?
Speaker 2: No? Or how do you know? Because there's one in Richmond as well.
Speaker 3: Is that blue, blue and white logo? It's very nice spinning.
Speaker 5: Nahi Chu, known to everyone as nah he or missed you and to those who get in her way as the Queen of Rice paper Rolls is the founder in the.
Speaker 4: Creative director of Hostu, to be known as the Queen of nineteen seventy.
Speaker 2: Race paper Rolls.
Speaker 1: Me too, I love making rice paper rolls at home. I'll set up a whole little banquet.
Speaker 2: Really, how do you make him?
Speaker 3: Get a bowl of hot water? Put him in the thing in when you get dount and I do it on a t tap clean tea taps. What do you put in them? I put can cook up some chicken. Some of those noodles, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're vermicellimicelli, normally carrot, cucumber. I don't do cucumber, peanuts, sauce, sometimes peanuts, a little bit of hoist on what's on?
Speaker 3: Actually, you know what I do do? This is contrasational.
Speaker 1: I actually walk up something, wilters down and you put the put in there and then I roll it up.
Speaker 2: Very nice. He's very sophisticated.
Speaker 4: I've just done a Google and mische mischief.
Speaker 5: Funnily enough, a very big story that came out yesterday that miss Chew is in a fight the Mayor Sydney, Lord Mayor clover More, clover More. It's come to a head about the position of the venues plants. Sorry I missed Chew on Pops porn in Pott's Point has got in a fight.
Speaker 4: With the mayor.
Speaker 3: Clove has been around forever. Sorry, can I just take voice? It's gone now? Damn it. Today Show, I Know What's Ago.
Speaker 2: A woman in the in America America. She was doing the news and her waters broke at the news desk, and instead of toddling off to hospital, she decided to carry on with the bulletin she was crowning, and then she went to hospital once she'd done the weather. Wow, if I if my water's broke, I'd be out of here straight away.
Speaker 5: You know what, it's actually a funny, funny question. We could ask people on our show, what did you do when your waters broke? Because then you have this time