Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan show, Let Go Click in Chrissy's click bait.
Speaker 2: Pam Anderson love her, love her. I love that she's just gone. Actually, no, I'm not going to sit in a here and make up chair for two hours every time I leave the house.
Speaker 3: No, thank you, And.
Speaker 2: She goes to It's one thing to not wear makeup when you're running down to Traded Joe's, but it's another thing to not put on a scak of lippy or blush when you go to like an award start or something. And that's what she's doing black tie events. Yeah, letting the dresses do the talking. It's fascinating. She talks about it and Drew Barrymore's show.
Speaker 4: I Feel Free. We are our own worst critics was that Paris Fashion Week, and I decided I was just going to a fashion show. I didn't need to compete with anybody, Like, why am I wasting three hours in a makeup chair when I have these beautiful Vivian Westwood clothes on? And like, I didn't realize anyone might even.
Speaker 2: Notice a couple of things, because if you as if as if you've been to enough events to know that everyone wears makeup, even the men. Yes, So why would you think that you, Pamela Anderson turning up without makeup on would go unnoticed. That's nonsense. And I think it's really interesting that line. We are our own worst critics. Everybody's heard that line. Everybody says it all the time. I am not my own worst critic.
Speaker 3: No, I'm with you, Sawny. I thought that as she said that as well. Really, especially in her line of work. Mate, it's not you, it's the tabloids and the TMZ writers and the I have comments.
Speaker 2: I have never agreed with that sentiment. I've sort of nodded and gone along with it. And you know, the voices in your head, the negative things you say to yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm like, nah, not once.
Speaker 3: And if you think back to like our sort of innocent young selves at five years of age, we don't have any of those voices or those self credit comments. They come with time and with bullying or with like, yes, instances in life where people have been mean.
Speaker 1: From someone else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Drew also had no makeup on on the show. And oh god, that girl, the other woman, I can't think of her name, I know her face. She also had no makeup on and they just look like themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they really didn't until they had pointed it out. I didn't notice. I think all the crowd had come with no makeup in the studio audience as well.
Speaker 2: I'm not thinking I put makeup on every day without even thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll go makeup free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you sometimes do when you look at it. I do.
Speaker 1: I do most of the time. I do because he could be bothered.
Speaker 3: But also I like that some people love makeup and it's a way of self expression. Like I don't think everyone suddenly needs to not wear makeup.
Speaker 2: No, and makeup is fun, It's almost makeup is fun. But I don't care if I'm seen without it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it doesn't bother me.
Speaker 2: Barry Kyogan, I'm very angry to report is still with that angel from Heavy Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 3: I love this couple and I love Barry.
Speaker 2: Barry Kogan looks like the mean dog at the park that you want to keep your kovoodle off.
Speaker 1: And she's the kovoodle. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: That's the dynamic. He's one of those you know, those white mean dogs with.
Speaker 1: The eyes that go up. Yeah, like a little piggy dog. A pig dog.
Speaker 3: I know you think he looks like a little piggy, but look at his smiley face. He's got such an innocent, nice aura. Nope, and Baz, as we know, is packing. She ain't leaven him.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: There is so much more to a human being than the size is in their.
Speaker 3: Pants, I know, but it also probably helps. I've heard her songs, I've heard what she sings about. I think she thinks it's important.
Speaker 2: Is she five foot or yes, she's five foot exactly? Yes, yes. Anyway, Spotify continues to school me on my queen and save you without me even knowing. Was listening last night and this song came on because.
Speaker 4: I knew you trouble and you walked, so shame on me.
Speaker 1: Now for me two places never Sabrina, and I'm sure knew you. I'm sure everybody knows this. That's why I was. I was reticent to mention it to you because you're gonna go. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Everyone talked about it, went viral on TikTok. Do you say that to me?
Speaker 3: She'd cover this.
Speaker 2: I was so thrilled when you said no. I felt at least forty two.
Speaker 5: The Cristy Swan shows the Christy swan show.
Speaker 2: This time yesterday, we gave you a little task to do in order to win one thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 5: Nine Now is your world of free entertainment with your favorite shows, exclusive series, Live is more stream free Now Christy's couch with nine Now.
Speaker 2: Let snuggle over and turn on the heated throw would you? I'm sitting with you, Chloe. Hello, you're on the couch with me. You heard us talking yesterday about our challenge. I had to watch the nine Now streaming channel, watch Maths UK and answer our question.
Speaker 1: Have you done so? Chloe?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I did the question, Chloe? Was Christina and Kieren were matched together? What practical joke did Kieran play on Christina at the altar? He wore false.
Speaker 5: Teeth at the altar as a bit of a laugh to see if she had a sense of humor.
Speaker 3: Let's have a listen these teeth?
Speaker 4: What the.
Speaker 3: Y?
Speaker 2: You did your homework and for that you get a thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Well done, Chloe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: Are we going to be playing this again?
Speaker 3: I believe so next week, swanning, So tune into Monday's show and we'll set another tar.
Speaker 2: Now, everyone, is enjoying the warmer weather, and it's such a gorgeous feeling seeing all the year twelves finishing up for the year. It feels like yesterday. You know your son dress on your knees. You'd remember that, Jack. But it was just a beautiful time. And I love seeing all the muck up days. None more than the Ossie Catholic schoolgirls who stormed Machas dressed as Ronal McDonald.
Speaker 1: They were over a hundred of them.
Speaker 3: It looked so fantastic.
Speaker 2: I saw it and I was like, God, where did those clever girls go to school? Well, I'm very proud to say.
Speaker 1: They are children of the Sacred Heart. As am I.
Speaker 2: We went to the very same school. And in honor of those girls and all the nuns who've gone before us, I bring.
Speaker 1: You the Sacracurse school song.
Speaker 2: It's in French chic what what an unusual song?
Speaker 1: Woa bdra provesa.
Speaker 2: My daughter goes there now and she was so impressed with the girls for going viral.
Speaker 3: I was so impressed with that, and I've not seen it done before.
Speaker 1: It's smart, you know, and it's cool.
Speaker 3: Shout out to those gals. Hey reculate Tim and Joler up next to have a beautiful Tuesday night.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast for more great comedy shows like this Headtornova podcast dot com. Do you