Speaker 1: Apogie Production.
Speaker 2: Welcome to She Rises, Freaky Friday, Go Secrets, Horror, Scandal, Hysterios Wild.
Speaker 3: Hello everybody, Welcome back to Freaky Friday with your co host.
Speaker 2: Stephanie, and we are here for all of the freaky stories that you've got anonymously, of course, so no one will know what you've sent me in, not even us.
Speaker 3: This one is a bit sneaky, a bit spicy, a bit like on Edge. I think you guy's going to really love hearing the details of it. But this kind of situation I don't ever want to be in.
Speaker 1: Never.
Speaker 2: It gives me actual anxiety. Literally, let's go. So, I think I'll start by saying, did this really happen or was this a dream?
Speaker 1: Here goes.
Speaker 2: I was dating this man, and let's say he was an absolute piece of shit and I really don't know what I saw in him. He was manipulative and always angry. I've been dating him on and off for probably two years, and I decided to start sleeping with somebody else while I was still with him. Emotionally, I had tapped out and should have just left. But manipulative people make you do weird things. True, no accountability. Love you, babe, god brutal.
Speaker 1: I'm just true. No one can make you do something.
Speaker 2: Yeah's your choice, like yes, it's okay, I see you. Sometimes I would wake up with Man one and go to bed with Man two. It was fun, it was naughty, and it was so risky because obviously each man didn't know about the other. I had fell head over heels for Man two. However, he was going through a breakup and couldn't commit, so I decided to continue to see the first guy because I was heartbroken by the second, and I thought he could feel something, even if it was only those sexual needs. I had spoken a man too for two weeks. I was living at my mom's and she had gone out for the night, so I decided to have Man one over. We were in the lounde room. Man one was sitting on the couch just two meters away from the front door, behind a small wall.
Speaker 1: I heard a knock. It's him, see the other man.
Speaker 2: It was ten pm, and my heart dropped. I thought, fuck, please, please, please don't be it.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was Man number two knocking at my door. I panicked. I opened the door. I stepped outside, and I whispered, I have someone here. You need to go. My heart was racing and I started to shake because things just got messy so quick. Man number two ran off, got in his car and took off.
Speaker 3: Oh I would have thought it's another guy, right absolutely.
Speaker 2: I pulled myself together, went back inside and played it cool. Men number one said who was that? I said, oh, just the kids down the road.
Speaker 1: Oh no, just a line now too.
Speaker 2: They always door knock late at night, silly buggers. I messaged my girlfriend and said, you need to call me a sap, which she did. I told Man number one I needed to take this phone call and went outside. My friend and I were both in shock that I had a man over and my second fleeing turned up after not speaking for weeks. Like that only happens in movies anyway, Men number one never found out that Man two was on the doorstep. I ended up leaving Man number one and continued to sleep with Men number two, and I think it scared me and taught me a lesson that this stuff does happen. Sleeping with two people at once is so risky. I was honestly with men too, and he was okay with it all, as he was messed up in the head from his wreake up anyways, but.
Speaker 3: That's not going to miss him up more. Shit girl Mantoo is very understanding.
Speaker 2: I have anxiety for you. Oh that's tough, Like I like to live life on the edge, but not like that, you know what.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of people might have been in similar situations, because when you're dating, I can only reflect on my own journey. But when I was single and I had started to speak to Steve, it was online. While I was talking to Steve, I was talking to other multiple men as well, because you don't put all your eggs and one basket. You're getting to know the person you're wondering if you're going to click. And then once I met Steve, I instantly felt connected. But I was also seeing another guy called Reese, and he was beautiful, ticked all the boxes. And Steve was also seeing another couple of girls as well, because obviously just yeah, seeing who he connects with, I said to myself, I'm going to go for one more date, or really thought Steve was it, but I thought, gosh, I want to go for one more date with Reese and just see if there is something there and like make my decision. And I did go with Reese the next night and we had it together or anything, but when he kissed me, I felt like I was kissing my brother. Oh there was no sexual chemistry, and it was such a shame because he's such a beautiful man, did all the boxes, it was amazing, but I was like, there's just no sexual chemistine. When I first met Steve, it felt like home. I did not want to leave. I just wanted to be in his arms. I was really turned on by him. It was just so different beautiful that it made my decisions so easy. And I do remember finding out the girl that Steve was dating when he first met me, and.
Speaker 1: I was so jealous. I love the open next Nikki fuck off Brook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've definitely had a similar experience, but I was probably like fifteen, so young, but that he is so young. It was like my first ever relationship. And I remember talking to him and then meeting somebody in a different state because I would fly back and forth because I just moved from the Gold Coast to Sydney and I was still going up every six months to see my friends because I just like, I loved the Gold Coast and I didn't want to move. And then I remember meeting somebody on the Gold Coast and emotionally we were talking and like getting to know each other for the first few months, and I just like I couldn't decide, Like I couldn't decide. I felt so guilty. And that's why I'm like, oh my God, to this girl, I feel so anxious for you, because I remember thinking the same feelings of like feeling like I'm doing something sneaky, like I get caught, like I'm doing something wrong. It just never ends well, those kind of situations, you know, And obviously you know when you're young, silly, you're just not that you.
Speaker 1: Don't care, but be conscious and aware.
Speaker 2: Not as conscious, yeah, you're just like, oh, like whatever, it doesn't mean that much. But if I did that now, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, and I would be so anxious and feel so guilty, like I wouldn't not be able to be honest.
Speaker 1: With the person. No, it'd be so difficult.
Speaker 3: And she knew in this that man won the angry one, that she didn't want to be with him, but he was fulfilling a need for her. She didn't want to be alone. It was sexual, it was just company. I suppose I remember Steve talking about in his single days, he was just lonely and didn't like being by himself, and he'd being cheated on.
Speaker 1: So it kind of feel that void.
Speaker 3: Of Okay, I'm still wanted, I suppose, so I can see where she's coming from, and then the second guy not being fully emotionally available. She's getting different needs met from different guys. But like she said, it's risky, it never ends.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not a good idea.
Speaker 2: But just even to live in that height of state like that's not good for your nervous system.
Speaker 1: I wonder if some people find it thrilling, though, I would say so.
Speaker 2: I think that there were one hundred I know for myself, at least when I was younger, I loved the thrill of like chaos for some reason, just like loved chaos, and I had to really unlearn that behavior of being in that heightened state of oh, oh my god, the thrill, the chase that this that.
Speaker 1: That like it in a more healthy way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, find it in a more productive way.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I could not hear it sing fabe, thank you so much for sharing. That is crazy. I'd love to know how your nervous system feels now and.
Speaker 3: Are you're still dating man number two, the one that was messed up from the breakup? Like does he move through that or did you give him some time and space? Did he take time space away?
Speaker 2: And out of curiosity? Like what is it that you're wanting from being with these men? Is there something that you're actually wanting? Like what does your future self want? Like I just added curiosity.
Speaker 3: Or is this just a filler stage where you're just like you're in your rebound stage, you're just playing around, having fun.
Speaker 1: You're not ready for a relationship, but you're just exploring, even just be exploring sexually. Could be yeah, trying out the different men thing, what she likes so she doesn't lie.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're into two men at once.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is that Maybe you're just like living out that fantasy but in an unproductive way and haven't been honest with yourself yet.
Speaker 1: Maybe could be so many things to unpack. Yeah, oh, we love it. If you have a story, don't forget.
Speaker 3: We'll leave the link in the description box below.
Speaker 1: Don't be shy, it's anonymous. We don't know if you are.
Speaker 2: We can't see anything.
Speaker 1: Give us all the context, all the details.
Speaker 3: And if you don't have a story but you want some advice, drop it in the same link, but to our Tuesday segment, which is like best of your advice. So yeah, you have any sticky situation and we'll help you out.
Speaker 1: We love it. We'll see you guys soon.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Bye,