Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to Producers Partty, our second one of survey break. Let's your role call, Cheers, I'm here.
Speaker 2: Do your own role calls?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, gen Z p Present.
Speaker 3: Pairs, Dispenser Present, Brodie present.
Speaker 2: Everyone survived another day?
Speaker 5: Sorry Brodie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the first time we've ever called him Brodie?
Speaker 6: Are you do?
Speaker 5: You know you don't you won't refer to self as thumb.
Speaker 3: I don't get that much anymore, to be honest.
Speaker 5: I really like thumb as the nickname. And you know why because you can't use tools without a thumb.
Speaker 3: Oh that's really that's quite nice. Thank you. That's a way to concern, isn't it weird?
Speaker 2: As you can tell, I'm getting more.
Speaker 3: You've been practicing in these days. Off. You used to be a jock back in Ireland, didn't you.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did, like you did? You did that talking part well a great, great example of that to this point. But you know much in your ability, thanks, Yeah, I am.
Speaker 1: Well that's because like radio at home is still big and popular and stuff, but shows don't have five producers like they do here. So when I was on air, I did lots of lots of stuff.
Speaker 2: I did like.
Speaker 1: Workdown and seeing nighttime music shows. The show that I was on the longest was like an evening content show, so me and my co host and like that was full of like phoners and games and stunts and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Guests, but there was just two of us.
Speaker 1: So we produced it, we researched it, we did the social we presented it the pod.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 4: A lot of work, but that's why.
Speaker 1: That's why when I moved here is like, fuck, this is like and I knew it was like this, but this is on a different level like radio in Australia and New Zealand.
Speaker 2: Even like the UK.
Speaker 1: It's like it's just way bigger because way more people listen. Therefore there's more money in it.
Speaker 3: Because we're quite a small team in comparison to that of the other Melbourne stations that yeah, at the moment give it quite a small time. So that of maybe not Christian, who does quite well, but of the Fox which is down the road, they were a very big team. Kyl and Jack have two hundred thousand people that work in the show.
Speaker 1: I think the Fox Breaker team only have maybe one more than three more, are you joking?
Speaker 3: So they've got Video Digital executive producer, two senior producers and two other producers.
Speaker 4: O my god, and we have like we've.
Speaker 3: Got bits and pieces and they got and they've got a promo person.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's well, yeah, Kyl and Jack two hundred and fifty producers.
Speaker 3: Truly, they just add another one and in every couple of months if the spicings up, I think, yeah, that is.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't trade it for a thing.
Speaker 3: Guys would for anything. We would trade you for anything any more any more, even new pens.
Speaker 4: Feel like a lot of entertainment. So you're welcome.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 4: You don't want to.
Speaker 2: Trade adult or.
Speaker 1: You are an entertainer, so we should take the producer tag away from you.
Speaker 2: You just hear from the lives, but gen Z I can bring.
Speaker 3: I told I was texting because I had intended on that we potentially talked to Clint, Jason, Lauren during this podcast. Just give them a call and see what they were doing for the day or whatnot. And they were all texting me quite frequently, quite regularly, and I've since since, oh can we call you for the podcast? And not a message, not a word back, a bit quiet, or things are popped up or jumped into the calendar all of a sudden, So I was like, oh, yeah, that sounds about right. I am.
Speaker 2: I'm not surprised.
Speaker 4: I'm on holidays.
Speaker 2: I'm not surprised at all. Is Clint going away? Did he say he's kind to Potos.
Speaker 3: Going to the Goldie for a week or something.
Speaker 5: I do not understand how that man works as much as he does.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 5: It is mind boggling. I know, you know, it's not having a day off in the regular week just blows my mind. We don't have to talk about it, but does anyone know why he's getting into the shape that he's getting in At the moment.
Speaker 2: We do know, but he's keeping it a secret and I've forgotten.
Speaker 3: I'll probably prove you to a conversation here there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you're really paying attention, you might be able to figure.
Speaker 3: And that will soon reveal itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah soon I think. Is it going to be revealed the first week we're back on air?
Speaker 3: Potentially? Yeah, potentially. Yeah, we're finding out more details.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's also doing it just to get in some good nick.
Speaker 5: Ye at the moment, Green Rate, you're on that boat as well.
Speaker 1: I was for a while I've kind of fallen off said boat, but I was only doing it for about eight weeks.
Speaker 2: That was the plan that I was.
Speaker 1: Doing with my online personal trainer. So I did that for eight weeks and I was I was pretty strict and I dropped like five kilos. But then since I've been trying to be good and eat well and go to the gym, but just not being as strict because I was like saying no to going out and meet meeting people for dinner and drinks.
Speaker 3: That's too much, which is it's not fun.
Speaker 4: No, you need a social life, you need work life balance.
Speaker 1: And I'm just trying to be really good during the week and then when you get to the weekend, you can afford to go out for a few drinks and a few meals and not have to worry about what's going in your belly.
Speaker 3: Are I'm actually seriously considering doing the Carnival diet upon coming back from these days meat meat only with eggs. I just want to see what I just want to see the impact I know no, in fact the opposite. I've known know of a lot of people that have done it and have felt amazing for us. I just wanted to try it takes a fever of discipline because obviously you get pretty sick of eating meat just on a twenty.
Speaker 8: Four hour basis, but you need fireborrow and now, well they a lot of people do it, and not that I am in the same category as this.
Speaker 3: A lot of boxes and UFC fighters do it.
Speaker 4: How are you planning to go to the UFC?
Speaker 3: No, But I just thought i'd give it to see. I like, I love an experimental health fad loved.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do fast a lot, fast.
Speaker 3: A lot in the sauna, and ice barts and all sorts of I love that you just sort of random ship.
Speaker 1: I had too much food yesterday on a fast.
Speaker 3: Today I'll be like, oh, you know what, I'll read something and it will be completely junk signs like I'll have a teaspoon of cayne pepper for a day, like for a day. I love it. I love it. So we could think of seriously think of doing Carnival die to see what happens.
Speaker 1: So what would a typical day of eating for you look like? Then it would be probably I love chops.
Speaker 3: I love lamb chops. So to be like, I'd cook up, you know, a chop, I reckon I'll do at a type of chops in the air. I reckon the Sunday, I'll do cook up like ten chops, twenty chops, and then put them in little and then put them in containers, and then come here and cook an egg and then have an egg and chop for rectrost. And then I'll have some chops and eggs for dinner, and then I'll have some I have some chops and eggs, and then that afternoon I'll have some maybe make steak eggs. Likes teak and eggs. Then maybe pork and eggs. What about eggs? No, chicken, chickens off the worst by a mile, do you, little bit of you?
Speaker 1: No, but chicken is probably the best in terms of like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I love lamb mints. I do lamb mint. I just do lamb mints just in a bowl. But then you can't have anything else with it, so we very veggie. I'll just be butter because they love butter. They say, just have as much butter as you can, butson it. You can't see pepper all good, season all good, and garlic all good.
Speaker 4: So what about liquid wise? Can you drink?
Speaker 3: Yes that I don't know. Maybe just blackfuff would be would be all right, I would imagine, But then so dairies out. No milk, no, no, you can have cream.
Speaker 1: I think lamb chop and egg and a glass of creamy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you put have a can of whip cream on me at all times and then shoot myself.
Speaker 8: In they have a chop in some cream.
Speaker 3: That'll be, that'll be, will be on a roller coaster emotionally.
Speaker 2: That will play with your mind.
Speaker 3: Apparently your gut health improves drastically because it's very down the line as they preserved it and stuff, which is bad if your gut health. It's also very good for your testosterone level, suit and getting jacked, which again I don't necessarily need to be. But listen, if it helps, it helps, and everything works, Everything works, clarity of the mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, we.
Speaker 4: Should do the before and after like the concussion tests. Do it before and I'm.
Speaker 5: Sorry, hard doubt for me on all of those facts you've just pulled out there.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've heard of called Joe Rogan speaks. He loves the carnival diet. We should all do it together. That'll be a fun little experiment.
Speaker 1: Would you do it for like a week or for two weeks. You wouldn't do it indefinitely.
Speaker 3: They say that you meant to do it for longer than that, but I don't know how long will we also don't know how long because I've got it the hub and my friends and stuff like that, and I love.
Speaker 4: A beatak an egg.
Speaker 3: Glass of red, So I don't know how. I don't know how I'll go and not have you know, ten b's on the weekend or ten beers on Saturday.
Speaker 5: Night or whatever allowed any alcohol.
Speaker 3: See, I can't imagine that's a part of it. I don't think there's meat booze anyway. I look for it, but I don't think there is but anyway me.
Speaker 1: Even booze dying, I give that a gun.
Speaker 3: I could do meat and booze. But also I did that over COVID. But also, imagine how expensive it's going to be. Imagine buying really twenty steaks unless you gives you Monday twenty steak.
Speaker 5: Unless you start getting into awful affl cuts.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 3: Awful testines And it's like kidneys.
Speaker 5: Nobody wants to buy, so they're very cheap at butchers and stuff.
Speaker 3: Do you buy that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: But I know some people that are into that stuff. They're like, oh yeah, I love my chicken feet.
Speaker 3: Or chicken food and lambs fry and stuff. I can come around you. What lambs froze again? It's it's organs wrapped in bacon. It's disgusting. Its from your people, my people, your people.
Speaker 2: No doubt I could do.
Speaker 4: What's everyone's favorite meal? We're getting down to the juicy story.
Speaker 2: Snitzle and mash.
Speaker 3: It's my favorite with pickles, with pickles were good German boys? That sounds all right.
Speaker 4: I think we all know mine.
Speaker 3: Spaghai.
Speaker 5: I love a good Pagela, Sorry, pigella.
Speaker 3: Pagela?
Speaker 5: Is that the fair you know, the rice and the seasoning and with some bits of treats and yellow Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you you just call it pagel?
Speaker 9: Are you.
Speaker 5: The Mexican the yellow rice?
Speaker 9: Actually it's Pella, the one that we had at work the other day.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Did you get.
Speaker 3: This secret fact by.
Speaker 4: His favorite food?
Speaker 3: Jella?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: You knew there was a silent letter in there that wasn't to be pronounced, so you pronounced it, but it was the wrong letter.
Speaker 5: You know, steaming hot page when you get home.
Speaker 1: Bit of.
Speaker 3: Been a good boy, you get some page when you get home.
Speaker 4: Guys, come on.
Speaker 3: You, I'd like to get into that page.
Speaker 2: Oh you're fucked. I will tell you my fact though.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, for anyone playing for a Playing at Home and these producer parties during survey break, we're revealing one secret fun fact about each producer, so that if on the off chance that Jas, Lawrence or Clint listen to these, they'll learn something.
Speaker 4: New about us.
Speaker 5: All technical issues Judah, Jazz's crappy paneling.
Speaker 2: AhR back, We're back.
Speaker 4: We need to finish the fun fact interrupted.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 4: Okay, he's not going to pick up.
Speaker 3: His holiday, which is outright because he demands everyone else pick up immediately.
Speaker 6: A joke.
Speaker 7: What do you want.
Speaker 4: That sissy?
Speaker 1: Who is he?
Speaker 6: Is that Laurie?
Speaker 10: What Lauren?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 3: Lou?
Speaker 10: Why would Jason be with Lauren? He's at home with his wife?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello, how are you explain this one?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, Jason said, call me what Okay? So we did, so he got him on the podcast and then Lou picked up Hi, going, oh he's mine.
Speaker 10: Now you guys have him from four a m.
Speaker 3: Can I get a.
Speaker 10: Few hours to family? You and I can't believe you thought it was Lauren answering the phone kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, you actually do sound a bit similar us. You know that most of us haven't actually met you yet.
Speaker 7: Baby group Blake Star together. I'll give you thet I know.
Speaker 10: I still want to come in. It's just three crazy kids, so they'll be right by themselves.
Speaker 3: Arch be fine.
Speaker 10: I've got to come in and meet.
Speaker 7: You know they met none of the other day and thought that was my one.
Speaker 3: She's pregnant, Ma, that's what we said it. Jesus been working quickly.
Speaker 6: The shop is shut.
Speaker 7: Ye, no more.
Speaker 3: I think of fourth was really rounded out, nasty.
Speaker 10: He needs to get the snip's.
Speaker 3: Jason. I'll do it for you, mate, I told you I'm happy to do it. Don't worries. Put in my trustful hands. I will make sure that you do not have any more children, right, do it?
Speaker 8: Like on air?
Speaker 5: Pain?
Speaker 3: Well, what are you two doing on this fine day of your holiday?
Speaker 7: You have no idea what we go through as men when it comes to pain.
Speaker 4: Oh no, men don't know what women go through.
Speaker 7: I'm on the phone broadcasting.
Speaker 6: How about.
Speaker 7: This is a window A lot of respect in my house.
Speaker 2: For me, A lot of respect. Where does the respect come from I'm.
Speaker 7: Treated by ship here Jazz, come and get me out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feeling for you.
Speaker 2: How is the packorp slash move going?
Speaker 7: Thank god? You ring. We're looking at.
Speaker 2: Rugs, rugs?
Speaker 7: Rugs?
Speaker 10: What type of rug?
Speaker 7: Can you settle a debate place? Do you need a rug under a dining room table?
Speaker 3: No, under a table, I'd be saying no, because.
Speaker 7: It exactly right.
Speaker 2: You've got kids, exactly.
Speaker 3: Are they hardwood falls.
Speaker 7: Floors?
Speaker 10: Hard?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: See if there would, I'm actually okay with it their board. If it was a polished concrete, I could get it and I could come at that idea. But if they're polish floor.
Speaker 7: But anything of the sort that I.
Speaker 4: Think a rug, Yes, get a rug.
Speaker 7: No offense. But you were begging for a microwave after Hide and Seek. I'm not going to take Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: You can't aford a r Are you going to.
Speaker 4: Buy me microwave?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 7: Didn't you get the one from Hide and Seek?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Rent it? Maybe not a plastic mat, you know, Jason, I actually think that you should bring the entire team a gift from your house that you were going to throw out. You should bring each member of the team a gift that you were likely to throw out, all right.
Speaker 7: Well you can have the third shold.
Speaker 9: A little.
Speaker 7: Is this running out the holidays?
Speaker 3: Yes, we are on holidays right now.
Speaker 7: We're on I have missed you.
Speaker 3: Did you forget we're on holidays? You know what? Miss us?
Speaker 7: How good was that Thursday? That day out?
Speaker 4: That's him lunch?
Speaker 10: So good?
Speaker 3: Have you told lou about that yet?
Speaker 7: Sorry? Again, I didn't bow you out straight away, maybe, but you know I thought you'd need have a couple of hours to think about what you can't be getting it out in a restaurant again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I appreciate that the afterthought. Jase would have been nice with some help at the time.
Speaker 2: But you know, Maby was swinging his pagella around the place.
Speaker 7: Have I asked my.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, that's that's probably something just just.
Speaker 7: To put in the head on Thursday?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 7: That's an off site hotel room interview.
Speaker 8: Yeah, at the at the holiday in Hope, tell holiday.
Speaker 1: I believe. I believe the village people are playing. The village people are playing somewhere and they need an MC for a few hours.
Speaker 7: The party. Again, Yes, no doubt Laurie would have picked up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we already spoke to Laurie, you're the last one to pick up.
Speaker 7: Did you really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh what was she doing?
Speaker 4: She's in Europe, in.
Speaker 3: Greece, of course she has. That's a phone call, Yeah it was. It was a very good phone line. Would you believe?
Speaker 7: How's this right?
Speaker 6: I was?
Speaker 7: I was just out the front of the house. That keep in mind. Oh sorry, let's go back in the dolory. Can you let's imagine we haven't moved yet. I was just at the front of the house schelling this cane the more man. He was just going to clean up my current place, so I kind of attempt to get my bond back. And then a giant fucking truck arrived with the latest online purchase.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 6: A fridge?
Speaker 5: No, a fucking bed?
Speaker 9: A bed?
Speaker 4: Why don't you get a bed?
Speaker 2: Why there's like a race car bed.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't we ordered a new get delivered to the new.
Speaker 7: US.
Speaker 3: That's just more to transport.
Speaker 7: Now I'm going for the moves to live from here to there.
Speaker 3: It makes don't well?
Speaker 4: You fucked up once again on your part.
Speaker 7: Do you think it was made to the valley?
Speaker 4: Yes, because you ordered the wrong coffee table.
Speaker 3: Are you rolling with the king over there? Anyway, Jason, I.
Speaker 7: Am, I am only recently, only recently, your big boy used to use the queen kings.
Speaker 3: Kings really are heaven, aren't they?
Speaker 7: You know what's heaven? This is the one thing I am happy to break from none of the people and spend money on the one hundred thread camp.
Speaker 3: Not sure I never experienced? Should I say? I've said it so hotel? Surely that's a.
Speaker 7: Hundred thread that would be as hotel quality sheep. No cheap.
Speaker 4: Thousands of dollar thousand hundred thread.
Speaker 7: Break out. It's not bamboo. You will not get a splinter.
Speaker 3: Bamboo is good. I can't tell you bamboo with good sheets, I recommend it highly.
Speaker 7: You know what Brodie'd be, Brady be a flannel let in winter? Flannelet sheet? Question? Do you have a sheet under the donner or just the doner na.
Speaker 3: Do just doner?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Me too?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you do you use a fitted sheet and a flat.
Speaker 7: Sheet or just flat sheet just fitted?
Speaker 1: Same? You can't be wasting your time with.
Speaker 5: Your should you should have a flat sheet as well?
Speaker 3: Why do you know what?
Speaker 7: Maybe you would be a fucking flat sheet.
Speaker 5: Because there's so many reasons. It gives you options and you know what. Decorative pillows noive pillows get out. But flat sheets are great. They give you the options, They give you a barrier between you and the donner. You don't need to wash the doner quite.
Speaker 7: Much, scream flat sheet man.
Speaker 3: You don't have to wash it as much. Just wash the thing.
Speaker 5: What do you say, It's just it's just a good option to have you have to wash well, yeah, to watch something. There's the reason hotels have flat.
Speaker 9: Sheets as well, all right, they don't they definitely. I don't think they washed the beds every time.
Speaker 8: Yea.
Speaker 3: How often are you guys changing your sheets?
Speaker 4: I do every week?
Speaker 1: Well, thankfully the decision is not in my hands because my partner Claudia does.
Speaker 7: That and she probably can work your place?
Speaker 3: Is it she?
Speaker 2: It's her call, it's her, she does it.
Speaker 7: They're on the phone, but unfortunately she's.
Speaker 2: No I let her af terduring the day, but she she she likes your joy. It's her call, so it's it's probably like she's allowed to speak.
Speaker 1: On average, I'd say, wants every two weeks. Whereas like before we lived.
Speaker 7: Together, Jesus crossed and just walked into the room with the fucking knight hanging what are you doing over? You tell him what you're doing.
Speaker 10: I'm in the middle of cooking dinner.
Speaker 3: That's right, Yes, what's she's making? Yet?
Speaker 10: Bring something I want?
Speaker 3: Fake forever?
Speaker 10: And Jason never took it in.
Speaker 1: I reckon he took it as far as the car and then the lunch box staying there.
Speaker 3: I reckon, you're doing afternoon off? Why don't you put the feet up? Let Jason cooked the rest of the heaters and get the kids, And why don't you just go and have a few you hours?
Speaker 10: You know, remember, remember telling you back to a disaster.
Speaker 7: Don't don't be remember you should do some more muffins. Brodie loves.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I did hear you love the bake good? And make you some brownies?
Speaker 3: B yes, please, I would love them very much.
Speaker 6: What were you laughing?
Speaker 10: How often do we change the sheet? How often does Jason change the sheets? Never? Because he doesn't actually change the seat. How often do I change?
Speaker 7: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Does he ruin the sheets?
Speaker 7: I changed the doner because I learned on TikTok?
Speaker 10: Do you put the clean sheets back on? When have you actually taken the dirty sheet?
Speaker 7: You don't let me in the laundry.
Speaker 10: They sounds like real nineteen fifties couple. Here I'm cooking dinner and you're saying I'm doing all the laundry. Look, I change ice sheets probably once every two weeks because we have like a spare set.
Speaker 3: So that's what I do.
Speaker 5: You've got to have a set.
Speaker 7: You can't just tell them about the threat count.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, we've got good sheets. We spent money on good sheet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you need to gyption cut in.
Speaker 7: When Lord I started dating the first weekend, she took me to a sheet shop.
Speaker 10: I was like, these ik sheets aren't cutting out for me. They probably have never been washed either.
Speaker 4: That's probably one pillow.
Speaker 2: It's pretty keen on the first week, being like, you know what, I like you. We're going to need to be comfy you.
Speaker 7: She just started moving stuff in.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like forty five minutes away from the city, so look, I needed somewhere to crash.
Speaker 7: You tore a part of four year relationship. I was in for the lovely girl from Perth and she and we broke up and she left on a plane at ten am. And what time did you pop around?
Speaker 10: You invited me around?
Speaker 7: What time did you come around?
Speaker 6: Three thirty?
Speaker 10: It was night time?
Speaker 1: Ali, Ali I'm interested to know how often you change your bed sheets?
Speaker 9: Once a week really usually every Sunday. Yeah, I'm a bit of a hygiene freak.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good when I, like, before I moved in with Claudia, Like, I don't even want to say, I don't even want to admit how often those.
Speaker 7: Chances of my sheets women around.
Speaker 2: That's what That's what I mean, That's exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but boys just don't do it. It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like everyone has the yellow pillow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but like you know, especially oh my god, if I like go out one night, the next day, I need to change my sheets.
Speaker 4: But if I didn't shower when I got.
Speaker 7: Home and Brodie, you're being noticed.
Speaker 3: Pajamas. Since about ninety five, I reckon that was a good year, and that is that that team when I go away with friends, the whole lot, it's always you know what, and you'll hate to know this, but even in Hide and Seek, because you see, I just I felt constricted. It just things weren't lying that they should or sitting there as they should. So unfortunately I had to come off.
Speaker 4: Disgusting.
Speaker 2: I can't sleep new It's just not comfortable now.
Speaker 3: Freedom, Yeah it may dog gets it? Yeah, no, make dogs joined us.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I can't hear the Jason because I don't have headphones on.
Speaker 7: A dude sleeper in the house of fourteen people lives.
Speaker 3: What do you say you are a nude sleeper in the house of fourteen people in the hostel that you live in.
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 7: No, I agree, and my PARENTI is, there's a home invasion and then you'll see me nude wrestling some bloke in the front yard.
Speaker 3: Leave pretty quickly though, But also I reckon people are going to be less likely to tie up. It is somewhere if you have a someone that is home invading and you roll out and you are stark naked and you're like, all right, let's get it on, they are going to be less likely to do it than if you, like, let's go for a tusses. You're you're coming in, I'm coming out, We're doing it. They're going to be like, you know what, I don't want to really be grappling with the naked dude. They're going to be less likely to do it than if you're wearing clothes. That is an absolute statistic.
Speaker 7: Fig hard.
Speaker 4: Even say something else good motivation.
Speaker 6: You know, if you get home invaded, and it's good motivation to get yourself and go to the gym.
Speaker 1: You know exactly, because someone breaks in during the night and you're in great neck, they'll be like, I can see you.
Speaker 3: I'm going to rub someone else doggie. When you live in the house of fourteen people and you're neuded bed, do you if you have to do a late night run to the door, put my dressing gown so you won't just get you know what, I'm just gonna make it.
Speaker 6: I have Jason. It's very cold in my house, and I've got a really nice like what would you call it? What would you call it?
Speaker 4: What's the robe.
Speaker 6: Gown?
Speaker 3: Is it like silk or like.
Speaker 6: Dressing gown? Hol It's just warm and cozy in company, and I will quickly check that on to go the toilet.
Speaker 5: If you're in a sharehouse, you cannot be walking around outside of your bedroom naked.
Speaker 3: I've done it.
Speaker 6: If I'm fake, we we wear eight layers to bed. If I'm fake tanning, which is usually on a Wednesday night, I will work out when the guy's not going to be at home, But as far as the girls, I don't. I don't care if I'm noon in front of them?
Speaker 2: What do you have gifts? Do they care?
Speaker 4: If they care?
Speaker 6: That sounds like a then.
Speaker 7: Problem, You're back on. You're back on speaker. Tell them how many layers you would a bit.
Speaker 10: I wear a practice because I need protection, and.
Speaker 7: She wears like nine layers. She hopes that I'll get tired by the foren.
Speaker 2: I got home from being eight on Saturday night. I had put on my pajamas that.
Speaker 1: I wear like in the evening when I'm chilling, because we were supposed to be waiting up for Macas to arrive. The Macas never arrived, but I had already started to lie down in bed, and obviously I fell asleep.
Speaker 2: I woke up the next.
Speaker 1: Morning in my pajamas, t shirt, my socks and everything, and I felt disgusting because I usually just wear like my jock's to bed, and it's felt so unnatural. Being essentially fully dressed sucks and everything disgusting.
Speaker 7: Mister shut down the kitchen early or something, gave her an.
Speaker 1: Half knight, but the marc has never arrived, and we went to bed starving, which is why we needed to go to Leonard's House of Love.
Speaker 7: The next day, you know, big nights out. We Maca at the end of our street. So what we would do go through the drive through on the way home and get a tray of frozen coachs and then put him in the freezer. So the next morning when we woke up, we were there ready to go.
Speaker 5: You'd drive through the drive through or you'd walk through.
Speaker 7: No, no, we got the cab to go through, and then you do the old.
Speaker 5: I've banned walking through the drive through now, which is one of the there's a way around it though, so they've banned it. But if the drive through is close to a supermarket and you get your friend to sit in the trolley, your technical clean a bit.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that is so groom.
Speaker 1: How do you know that?
Speaker 3: That's a well seasoned veteran who's done it many a time.
Speaker 5: Scooter no bicycle, no, yep, four wheels, four wheels in the cabinet, seat belt.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna love you and leave you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jason, thanks for having me on. Well, thank you for coming up to joining us. Enjoy the remainder of your holiday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, thanks.
Speaker 7: What have we got left?
Speaker 5: How long ago?
Speaker 3: Something between fourteen days?
Speaker 7: Do you reckon we're coming back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, not sure. That's another conversation with this show.
Speaker 7: You've got to be careful, all right.
Speaker 3: Send our love to Lou and the Cad.
Speaker 7: Wrap me up on my podcast.
Speaker 4: Just hang up on him.
Speaker 2: No, no, well I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I got.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's good.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned for episode three.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, Jazz is still going to drop a fact about himself real quick before time.
Speaker 1: Because he's still there, he's still listening.
Speaker 2: I'm not going yeah, alright here mate,