Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast. I'm going to play the role of a clairvoyant. If you're listening to this right now, you like doing things. You've also got some hair on some part of your head and you enjoy breathing repetitively.
Speaker 2: How do I come up with this stuff? I just get it?
Speaker 3: I know people, he nailed everything? Then, well done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not that hard, is it.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to predict your future for you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Pretty damn short hair?
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good? Will I have hair though?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: News reader Abbey went and saw it clevoyint and she gave it oddly specific details about her soulmate that she's going to meet in November.
Speaker 2: Where do you stand on Clairvoyant? So have you seen what discuss?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So, also we jumped across to soul in Koreas that's South and North Korea. South Korea of course. Just a student over there who decided to one of the most expensive artworks that you ever going to hear about, which had a banana in middle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just a big yellow banana in the middle of the artwork worth one hundred and twenty thousand dollars, and he just cramped it on the woods at eating it, but also raises a question why is there a piece of fruit in the middle of an artwork worth that amount of money?
Speaker 2: Every time see banana? You don't have to eat it too, that's true, just hold off.
Speaker 3: Also eat something before you leave the house, young Koreans student, I mean.
Speaker 2: How hard is it? Grow up? Get things a bit different over there and create?
Speaker 1: Aren't they Also we discussed what has been a very controversial topic for a couple of weeks, and that is booing at the footy. They Felt released a statement saying that they're going to come down hard on those who excessively boo and you're at the footy on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not about the booing, and I'm also not about you know, everyone just yelling abuse at their own team doesn't sit.
Speaker 6: Well with me.
Speaker 1: I'm about being that guy in the crowd that even when the switch is definitely on and even when you have to try to absorb some time, I like to go cick it.
Speaker 2: Forward, Just Bundy, cick it forward.
Speaker 4: Oh, there was a lot of that on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Your dog crick it.
Speaker 1: For like the players that like, like like Ryan Burton's going to look up and go, oh yeah, Okay, are.
Speaker 4: We going that way? Thanks mate, Thanks mate.
Speaker 1: And then bang a power in up, winning by one hundred points. China gig It Sideways.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, enjoy the podcast.
Speaker 1: Everybody, Let's take a little trip over the other side of the world and.
Speaker 2: Catch up with some special mates.
Speaker 3: Soul Korea.
Speaker 1: Oh that's how did you know? I was about to say the same thing. Wow, we're so in tune.
Speaker 4: Okay, I love this story from Soul.
Speaker 3: Hungry student eats banana artwork worth one.
Speaker 4: Hundred and twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Right banana taped to a wall as part of an art installation was gobbled down by a South Korean art student who said he ate the fruit because guess why he was hungry. It's a bit hungry nopency. The student named No Hun, who was at the Liam Museum of Art in Seoul when he's hunger got the best of him and he ate the fruit, which was part of an artwork previously sold for one hundred and twenty thousand dollars. No was filmed nonchalantly peeling the banana and devouri your fruit in front of other museum goers. He then taped back the banana peel to the wall and struck a pose before walking your way. That's that's a real boss move from No, isn't.
Speaker 2: It no harm soup for you? I'll have a banana instead.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And it made me think about made me think about You're right, so made me think about accidentally eating other people's food.
Speaker 2: Now I worked.
Speaker 3: I worked at a at a place. I was a receptionist when I first moved to Adelaide, and my job was to take care of the snacks on a Friday night, and I saw a bottle of champagne in the fridge, so thought we'll pop that open and then the staff can drink it. I walked in on Monday morning to the boss yelling at the top of her lung, I thank my Champaine. And it turns out it was from France and it was given to her by a friend who had passed away.
Speaker 2: Wow. And even worse, you were mixing it with probably orange juices.
Speaker 4: From oranges that were stolen from an art installation.
Speaker 2: That's what I was doing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, unbelievable scenes. She was furious und to buy flowers and chocerus And well, hang on, to be fair, you left it in the staff fridge.
Speaker 1: Exactly. It's open graps. I'm a former work class of mine. I won't go into detail. One king big fridge for beer, and I just sort of took it upon myself to be not thrifty, more like an opportunist and just to take six back every Friday night.
Speaker 2: Just throw in the backpack on the way out. Yeah, he's going to keep yourself high. I traded right.
Speaker 3: Also, I know what they paid you, so that's the very least you deserved.
Speaker 2: I said the same thing to myself. You feel bad about me?
Speaker 4: Ever had any stolen food?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I've had stolen food.
Speaker 3: Who stole food my.
Speaker 8: Old workplace, one of the older ladies who worked in a different department. I walked into the communal kitchen and she was sitting there jowned.
Speaker 2: Down on my LuFe.
Speaker 8: Really, I've bought one of those like pre made Greek salads that you just throw together, and she obviously saw it in thought fair game.
Speaker 3: I'll take that. Let's do this because this is always a bit of fun. Thirteen twenty four ten. Who took your food? It could be your housemate, it could be someone at work. Food goes missing all of the time, like if there's a condoment in the fridge at work?
Speaker 4: Is that open slather for.
Speaker 3: Someone just like you know, like tomato sauce? Can you just use it?
Speaker 1: And it's just a little bit absolutely, And look, I've been using the peanut butter here at over for a long time. I've just assumed that that's Nova's property and it's open slather if that's someone's peanut.
Speaker 2: But I'm so sorry, but I eat it like it's yogurt.
Speaker 3: Also, what are you doing with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cute, Sorry about that, Ladies and gentlemen. Thirteen twenty four ten. When you're unknowingly chowed down on someone's food, maybe it was at work, and maybe because a whole heap of controversy.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Rebecca from Happy Valley. Good morning, Beck, Hi, how are you going good? Good? What happened with you?
Speaker 9: Who'sto it was a bit of a gross one. I was eating a curry and rice dish at work one day and it was a bit too much, so I thought, stuff that I'll leave in the fridge for lunch the next day. And you know how curry and rice kind of solidifies once it's back in the fridge. I got there the next day and someone had eaten a spoonful out of it, but I could tell because it was solid, and.
Speaker 1: You know how that they've gone, Oh yeah, I thought that's absolutely savage.
Speaker 10: But the worst part was I used to be a nurse and it was clear what clearly one of the other nurses morning, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just gonna have a little.
Speaker 4: I know exactly.
Speaker 3: Why won't you heat it up if you're going to steal it?
Speaker 4: Scurry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, you got to learn things hardway sometimes.
Speaker 3: Well, and who had cold curry probably did learn things the hard way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Chloe from Alberton, good morning to you. What's going on at your place as we speak?
Speaker 11: So there's currently viewed in my parents' power, so I go there Tuesday nights dinner. I bought a chocolate about six months ago, chudged them in the fridge and I thought I'll eat it the next week. My dad actually got through it before me, so I said, you need to replace it, so he did. Then my brother has eaten it, and now it is a current feud of the chocolate being brought and eaten by someone else. I still haven't eaten a chocolate and it's been six months. I'm so angry about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true, son. Can I just let you in on a bit of information. Unfortunately, this feud isn't going to end anytime soon because I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: But us smails are programmed to eat anything that we see.
Speaker 11: Roll as well, So how could you say no to a summer roll?
Speaker 2: Exactly right?
Speaker 4: Summer roll?
Speaker 2: What's that summarole is in the little New gay with coconut and chocolate on it?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I'm giving that a heavy pass.
Speaker 2: Chloe, y'all eat it.
Speaker 3: Adrian from Edwardstown, who's the Let me try that again? Who is the food thief? Yeah?
Speaker 12: I was actually the one joinking food. Oh yeah, I was the one that was. I used to work in a super toxic workplace with like horrible bosses, and then I knew I was quitting, and I was like, you know what, the way I'm going to get back of these guys is just by drinking their food. And then every so often i'd get like my boss's work, like work working. He was just left in the fridge with his name on there. I'd open it up. I'd be like, oh, that's a really nice note from his wife or if from his kids or something. Take it out, I'm eating his sandwich or whatever I'm eating there, I'm just like, ah, this was really good. And then I just just prompted this shoes like pickers on the fridge, saying I stopped feeling people's food. Who would do that? That's horrible?
Speaker 2: Yes, this is perfect.
Speaker 3: The pettiness of this is just so perfect, Adrian or was it a good set? And which what was in it?
Speaker 12: It was the best manage I've ever had.
Speaker 3: Now I've waited all morning, So newsreader Abby joins us in the studio, and yesterday, in a bid to find out the direction of your life and your existence on this planet, you did what I went and saw a clevoint.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, yeah it happened. What did trust?
Speaker 13: It was actually really interesting, So I sort of you got my mum, my family have all gone to clevoyance for you know, since forever.
Speaker 4: Don't say that she went. She was brilliant.
Speaker 13: Her name is Helen.
Speaker 3: She's out at Manapara and she was just she did all this tarot stuff. So she's got all these different decks of cards. And we sort of went down like, Okay, career wise, are you in the right career? What's coming up?
Speaker 4: What you know, what's what are you going to be doing? Did you tell her what you do for me?
Speaker 3: No? No, But she ended up we went back to my past life and what I did in the past. What did you do? So I was a writer in a past life, but I was also a witch, So okay, that all makes sense. So we went through my past life and all of that, and then we went through sort of my career and what's coming up. She thinks that I told you a few weeks ago, I'm doing the Masters of Criminology at UNI. Yeah, so she thinks that I'm actually going to do a little bit more with that than what I think. Okay, and then obviously as we walked in straight away, she's like, oh, we need to talk about your love life.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I thought she was going to say resting bitch face.
Speaker 13: Nor I remember, and I'm like, put a smile on.
Speaker 3: You gotta be in public. I'm trying to be nicer.
Speaker 13: Yeah anyway, but yeah, so we delved into our love life and she basically went through all of the gentleman with my love at the moment, and then she went through who my soulmate is, right, and she described what he looks like, his traits, what he's like, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Here is this mystery man.
Speaker 13: Well, so he's apparently tall, with dark hair and green eyes. So I feel like Hazy and I maybe are going to get together. But then she said that he was very entrepreneurial and very funny, So that rules you out, Hue. But yeah, basically he's very tool, very funny, very entrepreneurial, quite well off.
Speaker 3: Apparently when are you meeting him? She seems to think by sort of October November this year.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and she.
Speaker 4: Seems to think so.
Speaker 13: She said, you're definitely getting married and you're definitely having kids, so stop stressing about that. She seems to think I'll be pregnant by twenty twenty five and I'll be married by Oh sorry, I'll have a baby by twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Oh congratulations, you can have a baby.
Speaker 2: Oh really nice, Well done to us. Yeah, he was always going to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So do you feel a bit more relaxed about things after going to see her? Yeah?
Speaker 13: I think so, because I was sort of getting to the point of, like, you know, last week, having a bit of a freak out, just going what is going on? And you know, what am I doing with my life? But yeah, since seeing her kind of eases that pressure out of your mind, I guess, and you start going, it's all right, it'll happen when it happens. Breathe through it.
Speaker 3: You've got to. You just have to trust that the universe is going to take you to where you need to go.
Speaker 13: Correct And they're sort of flinging a few options at me at the moment, but they're people that I don't need to waste any time on.
Speaker 3: You don't love life or career because if have you had other offers from other parts, I've got I've.
Speaker 13: Got exes at the moment reaching back out a right, you're really happy, you're doing really well, and I'm like not today, say she said, it's a test. It's the universe testing you, making sure that you have.
Speaker 3: Learned the lessons that you need to learn so that then this gentleman can come into your life. There are reasons why people are in the rear view mirror, Abbey, take that away with you today.
Speaker 2: Like that, oh look at you go hood just really represent.
Speaker 3: That on the mirror.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so anyway, that's the latest yearp to Okay.
Speaker 3: I mean you're looking at me like you think I'm an idiot all the time. I've learned some life lessons, thank.
Speaker 2: You very much from a clairvoyant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my aunt's a clevoyant. She's amazing, she's incredible. She's predicted pretty much everything that's happened in my life. Really, she could have given me a heads up about a few things.
Speaker 4: If it's time for a winter treat, but jump home morning.
Speaker 3: It's a place to go for quick Aussie getaways.
Speaker 2: To me, it's just getting in the car and just going for a cruise and exploring.
Speaker 4: For accommodation, flights and more. Book on the one if that, what if.
Speaker 2: It's Ozzie for travel.
Speaker 1: All the news headlines yesterday and still this morning we're talking about the booing in AFL. The AFL have come out and released a statement condemning excessive booing from AFL fans. Yeah, this is a really interesting situation. It's been happening for the longest time that sports has happened, but in particular this year it's really to tack the head very much. Through Jason one Francis on the weekend Buddy Frank was involved with the pies game and the AFL said enough is.
Speaker 2: Enough, right?
Speaker 3: How do you police that?
Speaker 2: It's hard, isn't it, because there's.
Speaker 4: This train of for you ro J see there you get out.
Speaker 1: I do that if someone racially vilifies someone, Yeah, they all identify their seat and you will now get a life band versus a three year ban. But it's a really really interesting area in terms of booing at sports in general.
Speaker 3: I don't understand billing per se. I just think you cannot like the opposition, you cannot like a certain player, but you do have to have respect for the man in the arena who is performing for you and entertaining you, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, that's fair.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, you tell some football supporters, yeah, and some football supporters live and die by their team winning and losing. So if you can identify a player who's a very good player and you think that maybe it'll put him off his game and that will help your team, you can understand why some of these people boo. I'm in no way saying it's a good thing, but can you understand there mindset? It's not a great mindset to live by.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I've found I was thinking about this on the weekend at the Port game. There are two vastly different types of supporters. There are people that want to go along with their kids, have a good time, be entertained, cheer their side. Conversely, there are people that go along and who are so angry and so aggressive that they just want to vent. And that's the mindset I find really hard to get around because it's not pleasant for the people around you.
Speaker 1: No, that's the other thing as well, because you want to take your kids and stuff their sporting events.
Speaker 3: Well, my daughter walked out of the game the other day and she said, did you do what that woman said to the umpires? And she was happy in crack? Can I sit down? She goes, It's not very nice, is it. It's just a real microcosm of society. There's either the people who are happy, up and about a positive or they're just completely negative.
Speaker 2: Remind me not to go to the football with you anytime soon because they just sort of feel like that.
Speaker 1: My feelings might get verbally sent out to the umpires, particularly at the moment, just not sure what sort of form they're in, but it can be misinterpreted doing and stuff.
Speaker 12: We know that.
Speaker 2: No they're saying bournsn are you seeing balloons.
Speaker 3: It was seeing balloons.
Speaker 2: For example, I was saying, boo worn, Francis.
Speaker 4: That's Horrible's truly horrible.
Speaker 2: But compared to American sports as well.
Speaker 1: So for example, Draymond Green, polarizing figure, plays with the Golden State Warriors. This is the treatment he gets when he plays against Boston. And this was in the final series last week on Boston's home deck igwar Dala. They got five work out with the same eleven.
Speaker 2: Player is in.
Speaker 14: Agreed hearing it from the crowd.
Speaker 2: That's just a crowd as a whole, saying if.
Speaker 1: You Draymond, I picked that up from the beeping. Yeah, really accentuated. It was supposed to hide it, but it actually highlighted it more.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then what does the future look like for players who have ooh in their name? For example, every time Mark Gratrudo, the Great Mark sure would touch the ball, ru Poor Ruse used to get into it. Ru stop and go hang on, are you saying boo or Rus? Oh my god, I was saying Ruse, I swear, Francis, Oh.
Speaker 3: We laughed, don't we.
Speaker 4: But it's a very serious question here.
Speaker 3: Does this the two you from taking your kids to the footy.
Speaker 1: So my kids haven't been in foot yet, five year old and a two year old and hasn't been exposed to foul language and aggressive behavior.
Speaker 3: You were saying the other day that you were almost thinking of taking Lotti she watched she.
Speaker 2: Three, Well, she's almost three.
Speaker 1: Lotti doesn't get hire because she might be one of those people who yields abuse from.
Speaker 3: The thirteen twenty four ten get involved this morning? Are you a bit put off taking your kids to the footage just because of some of this anti social behavior?
Speaker 2: Actually from Glenell, good morning to you.
Speaker 14: Funny.
Speaker 2: Does it put you off the footy or your kids as well? Ash?
Speaker 14: Well, I don't have kids, but I was there on the weekend, same as Jodie, and I had someone sitting next to me that was just awful and swearing confidantly, and there were so many kids around and it was just horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, did anyone say or do anything? Because I think there is a text line, isn't there? Or yeah?
Speaker 14: I think there is now Yeah, but I think most people are too scared sometimes to say anything that might make it worse.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and he she just really angry or it was.
Speaker 14: A female and just yeah, every time, every time something didn't go our way or there was a wrong call, which was a lot. There was lots of bomb scene dropped and you know, obviously the points didn't help every time they scored a point, so there was a lot of them.
Speaker 4: It was a lot, wasn't there.
Speaker 2: You see that's interesting as well.
Speaker 1: So I mean every time, what do you expect them when to go to the footy? Now, yeah, it's not going to be a really silent, placid crowd. No no, and again not going to unprobash. But look, you can only be judged on your form. Maybe the boys in White Art in their best form.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: You're not going to.
Speaker 4: Ashley.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on the booing?
Speaker 14: Oh I think it's pretty bad. I don't do it personally, even when someone's blinding up for a goal. Yeah yeah, I just think it's delay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: We'll whack you on the standby list for ten K day. May Kirby from Munapara West your thoughts. We believe you have some strong ones on the booing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hi guys. Yeah, I love taking my kids because my kids say fortty. We love the atmosphere but my just I do get my back up. When I took my daughter a few years back and there was an opposition to supporter that and everyone yell's ball drives me insane because half the time it's not ball when they yell ball, but it's just one of those things at putty that they just yell ball, and it's just one of those things you expect. And my daughter started doing it because she's like, well, they're all yelling ball, so I'm going to yell ball. And then this female supporter decided to target my daughter and started abusing her yelling ball and being a mum you get a bit you see red, So I actually did. I got up and spoke to security and said like, if you don't do something, I'm going to So it's gonna not going to end well. And then he's like a cowl keeping ana and then I ended up texting and saying, look, she's calling my daughter multiple name, so I'm about to get up and we're both going to get exported out. Yeah I couldn't. I don't. Yeah, I get the doing and everything, and it's one of those things in sports where I don't condone it, but it's just one of those things. I think we all expect the same thing when people will yell at ball. It's one of those things that they.
Speaker 3: Just do it. You just can't have people churning on your kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's what I mean when that, that was a whole other level for me where I was like, I get you're passionate about your teen, but don't take it out when I'm a child.
Speaker 3: Right, that's insane.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous. Thank you, Kirby very well, said Kirby. I do remember as well. Trent Goodram, of course, brother of Delta Goodram.
Speaker 1: We played for together at Central's and his mum Lee, who's just such a beautiful person and so lovely. She was in the crowd one time and you can hear a couple of people in front talking about Trent and it started off with it's actually Delta Goodroom's younger brother, and then they started teeing off and eventually Lee just tapped him on the shoulder and said, excuse me, that's my son you're talking about. And by a report, you've never seen two gentlemen just get put in their place more.
Speaker 2: It was just the prime example. Good on you, missus, good good stuff, good also.
Speaker 5: You tell me you built a time machine.
Speaker 7: On this.
Speaker 1: Time for some knowledge all aboard this big fat freight train that's taken you to a place. We're just a smarter person, so who doesn't want that? We'll not be quiet and listen after us. Sorry, no talking, Sorry for goodness sake.
Speaker 6: Well to put you.
Speaker 1: Into attention again, Mallie ninth of May. Let's go back to nineteen twenty six. Billy Joel was born in New York. Today's his seventy fourth birthday. Here we go, Here we go, Joe's do you know a Billy Joel's song?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you know start the fire? Did you know any words?
Speaker 4: Harry Drew and John and Johnny Rays have to think Johnald.
Speaker 1: Magill me, he just faded her out there. It's a little fade out of burkes and pushing the button.
Speaker 4: My one talent in life is that I know every single word.
Speaker 3: We didn't start the fire, and you faded me out.
Speaker 2: That's me, So I've got slippery fingers.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, it's not all about you for once.
Speaker 2: It's my segment.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty four, World's longest baseball match lasted eight hours and six minutes when the Chicago White Socks finally defeated the Milwaukee Brewers seven six water math on. They always say in America, how much baseball is more enjoyable when you drink beer?
Speaker 6: Yeah, eight houred beer drinking sesshone Louise.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of Beer's a lot of Brakowski's hype. Heer, Yeah, he speaks brief only views.
Speaker 1: Twenty twelve, United States President Barack Obama officially states his support for same sex marriage.
Speaker 12: I'm not harming anybody the idea that they are going to be treated differently or abused because of who they love.
Speaker 1: As well, there is nothing that Barack did, for the most part that wasn't pretty awesome thing.
Speaker 3: He married Michelle too, and that was a good move.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Queen, The Queen love her good stuff. Twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: An Andy Warhol portrait of Marilyn Monroe sells for one hundred and ninety five million at auction in New York, the highest price ever for an American artwork. And then down the bottom it had a little caption and it said, if you can't handle me first, if you don't deserve me my best, and I can, I can absolutely subscribe to that sister. Speaking of Queen's number one song on May ninth, two thousand and one was All for You by Janet Jackson.
Speaker 6: She had some good tunes, Yeah she did Dodgy Brother, but some good chanst several. Y.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about Bindi Irwin please, so quite a serious one here she under.
Speaker 2: Just waiting for the knock at the door there.
Speaker 3: I'm expecting that.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Two months after undergoing surgery for endometriosis, she's opened up about it. The daughter of Steve Irwin. Of course, she said, I don't think you realize how much chronic pain you're in until it's lifted from you. I feel so sorry for women with endometriosis. I've got a girlfriend who's got it. At like her stomach swells to about three times its normal size, and she's just in so much pain. Just sounds awful, and yeah, just like there's not much pain relief for it, you know. Anyway, that's not very pleasant, is it. Britney's book has stalled. A source has said The Tell All probably won't come out anytime soon.
Speaker 4: Brittany is brutally honest in the book.
Speaker 3: This is the source. By the way, they're the tomato sauce.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of nervous A listers.
Speaker 3: Strongly worded legal letters have been sent to the publishers by people who know Brittany and who will fear what she has written. There is no movement at the moment, and there are concerns when it will eventually be able to come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a bit going on with Brittany alone. Yeah, you just sort of wonder.
Speaker 1: With her Instagram and some of the content she puts on, there is a few question marks to get raised.
Speaker 3: Has provided endless hours of fascination and entertainment for the ten News room. I can tell you what's.
Speaker 2: Going on inside that beautiful mind.
Speaker 3: Of yours, brit I just like the dancing is just so out there, and I was like, if that was my mum, I'd be like, come on mom.
Speaker 2: As in it was good in two thousand and two.
Speaker 3: Well, I think she's ruining her legacy, which was hit Me Baby One More Time, which is one of the greatest film clips ever. And now she's just jumping on Instagram this.
Speaker 2: Yeah crazy, Well, absolutely too.
Speaker 1: It was about two thousand and two, oh, maybe a little bit earlier hit Me Baby One More Time? Actually, it was early in that because I remember I was about four down or fifteen that did it. I was sort of watching this, going, Okay, what's going on here? I think I know what's happening here.
Speaker 3: I'm getting tingles anyway.
Speaker 4: Anyway, she still doesn't give you the tingles in all the.
Speaker 2: Right place her tingles and fight just a little bit for Brittany.
Speaker 4: Bless her seamlessly segue into Bluey.
Speaker 2: Of course, that's natural transition, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Brisbane created kids cartoon Bluie has skyrocketed to be the number one show in the US, ahead of several popular prime time shows, with a massive seven hundred and thirty seven million minutes view. That is rageous. That's more than Big Bang Theory succession, n CIS and South Park. Can we please play a bit of the most most wholesome show on the planet.
Speaker 2: Absolutely we can, because this is just a perfect shown. I need to do a wee.
Speaker 3: I'm going to do one anyway otherwise.
Speaker 2: I'm that that's very clear. That bingo it's called tactically, it's called a technical cool.
Speaker 4: Do you do a tactical wi before bed?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we do a tactical way because unfortunately, but don't do a tactical way. Then fortunately we might have a tactical wetting of the bed.
Speaker 3: Yes, which is something you want to avoid.
Speaker 2: Bluey Bandit and Chili are helping us bring up our kids. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Don't you play one of the games, the smoothie game on the trampoline.
Speaker 1: That's called the juicer or the smoothie game. But the kids get on the trampoline and you pick them up and you put them into the smoothie there, but pretend bits of fruit and I'm adding milk and water and sugar and all sorts of things.
Speaker 2: Is then you jump on the trampoline and blend them very very cute. We stole that from Blue Yeah.
Speaker 3: And KFC has launched a clothing line here in Australia.
Speaker 2: Yes, about time, because we needed this And.
Speaker 1: How would you like to be just completely associated a song with KFC yeah video?
Speaker 4: Can you imagine the royalties that they paid?
Speaker 3: So uniquely ossie items make up the excellent release, including KFC printed trackies, one hundred percent original recipe tees, and Colonel inspired Budgie smugglers. I'm getting you some, getting you some yeah, please do. And then I'm going to make you pose for the Nova Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do, and I can wear it to the footage and just every time I see the ball like and literally, because that's the sort of vibe that those tracks would bring.
Speaker 4: No, I'm talking the Budgie smugglers.
Speaker 2: Moms, some heroes.
Speaker 1: We just cannot way to celebrate Mother's Day. So he thought, why don't we send me along with a bunch of beautiful mums. We're going to head down to earth Clay Studio, me the ladies, some pottery and just a good.
Speaker 2: Old wholesome time.
Speaker 3: Food and drink too.
Speaker 1: Sure, why not go to stay hydrated, get yourself on the weekend properly really nice by that too. By the way, earth Clay Studio therapytic save space for bonding creating U R T H. Claystudio dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: And so this is how this works.
Speaker 4: Would you like me to explain it?
Speaker 3: Andrew?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 11: Please?
Speaker 3: Okay, So you've taken a regular old song and you've just tinkered with it a little bit to make it mum themed for Mother's Day. So Susan from Flagstaff Hill, who's about to join us now, has to guess what the actual song is. Hi, Susan, good morning, Jodie.
Speaker 10: And Hazy and your lovely producer as well.
Speaker 3: Producers are.
Speaker 14: I'm keeen.
Speaker 10: I'm keen, although Hazy being there as well, it's a little worry, but okay, we'll go for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Susan's something about Susan's like, I like where you're going with this, but I just wish you weren't there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Susan, I presume then you don't want to do pottery with Hazey on Friday night.
Speaker 14: I'm sure to be fun.
Speaker 10: I'm sure to be amazing.
Speaker 2: Alright, just imagine, Susan, pitch yourself role reversal. You can play Patrick Sways, I'll play Demi Moore. Okay, okay, let's make up.
Speaker 4: All right, Susan, We're about to play this little clip and all you.
Speaker 3: Have to do is tell us what the actual song is.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, here we go. Say your mom around me. Alright, Susan, give us a guess.
Speaker 14: Okay, take my prase.
Speaker 2: Straight in.
Speaker 1: Well, don't Susan, I didn't know that you were such a I thought it was Yesday too. Why don't you take McCray didn't know you're such a tate McCray fan.
Speaker 14: Oh, absolutely absolutely, Susan.
Speaker 4: Did it help that the name of the song was in the lyrics?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 14: I believe it did.
Speaker 3: Yes, beautiful, very good well Susan.
Speaker 10: Big Friday night for you, fantastic, Thanks so much.
Speaker 4: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: We are assembling a very very nice little crew for this thing, aren't you. It's gonna be a whole lot of fun. We're going to play again first thing tomorrow morning. Look that's it for us today. It's been a very very big show.
Speaker 3: At eight forty five, no.
Speaker 2: Having early mark? What about that? This is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Are you okay in there?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I think I'm at Sydney time.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, I'm off all right, Jo's you're going to take control? Well someone else too, Lucky you're in touch with the time and this is nov back soon.
Speaker 4: So this is if you missed it about ten minutes ago, this is what happened.
Speaker 2: Look that's it for us today. It's been a very very big show at.
Speaker 3: Eight forty five, nine.
Speaker 2: Having early mark, what about that? This is unbelievable?
Speaker 3: Are you okay?
Speaker 14: And then.
Speaker 1: So I to wrap things up a little bit early, just going off a little bit early Joe, I'm glad.
Speaker 4: You said that because I was about to.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So we didn't finish at eight forty five. Here we are at eight fifty five, which is the time we finish each and every day.
Speaker 2: That's nice, isn't it.
Speaker 1: And as soon as I did that as well, we went off into the traffic going into the ads, and I looked over at Abbey and I just got that look where she really she doesn't have to say anything, but you just know you're thinking you're an absolute clown.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it was the real FFS look, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: That's what it was.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow on the show, we're going to talk more about Abby's little visit to the clairvoyant and her love life and the man of her dreams.
Speaker 4: That are right with you?
Speaker 2: Apps? Real good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Apparently.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was having a little offair chats a couple of days ago at about six in the morning, Abs and Abby said, Oh, my life is such a mess at the moment.
Speaker 2: It's just absolute crap.
Speaker 1: And said Abby, they could run a Netflix series on your life and I would tune into every single second.
Speaker 3: So I a few players involved at the moment, aren't there anyway? Ten day in May your chance right across the workday, and Ricky, Lee, Tim and Joel could be calling you this afternoon to say, ha, you know what, have ten grand?
Speaker 2: Sure, no worries, keep an eye on the bank account.
Speaker 3: And we'll play another game of Mum Sung Heroes tomorrow. Your chance to a little bit of pottery with Andrew on Friday night for Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: I think this is where I get out of here, is it?
Speaker 3: I mean you sure? The absolute look of confusion on your face when all that unfolded that is going online today, no question about that.
Speaker 12: Make it so.
Speaker 2: Farewell and good night.