Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan Shows, the King Chrissy's Clique.
Speaker 2: You're just tuning in and this is the first sort of radio experience you've had today.
Speaker 3: Unfortunate news this morning.
Speaker 2: One Direction's Liam Payne passed away overnight in Buenos rs and there are so many heartbroken fans One Direction. You know, it's one of those bands like the Beatles or you know, like Oasis that really means so much to people of a certain generation.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Swanny, the fandom for boy bands is a different kind of fan.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 4: It's really like next Left Nothing.
Speaker 2: It's the first boy that you know makes you realize that you have, that you're capable of those sorts of feelings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, you know really that they really mean something.
Speaker 4: And I should say at the start of the show, I said it was it's extremely sad, especially as he has a child, he doesn't have.
Speaker 3: A doesn't have a daughter.
Speaker 2: Got An Corbert with Sheryl Cole anyway, as is their kind of usual way of going about things. Some publishing websites have published and released images of Liam Payne after he'd passed away, and I can't think of anything that's worse taste than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty bottom of the barrel stuff.
Speaker 3: It really really is.
Speaker 2: And Alessiya Kara, I think is probably only one voice of millions. Of course, we got to know her from her work on the first Moana film. The second one's coming out, by the way, Yes, what.
Speaker 3: A song, what a voice? She involved in the second.
Speaker 4: One, I don't believe, so I'm not sure that, but I don't think she is.
Speaker 3: It's a shame.
Speaker 2: But she has called out these websites TMZ in particular and just said you are absolutely disgusting, and we agree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a shame as well, because once that sort of image gets released, it's now all over X and it's already been circulated.
Speaker 3: Of course, it never goes away. What was that?
Speaker 2: That was the scariest thing I ever learned about the Internet. Whatever you put on there, never.
Speaker 4: It ain't getting deleted.
Speaker 3: Why is that?
Speaker 2: By the way, how can that be? Surely everything is able to be deleted, But.
Speaker 4: How do you delete just one image liker like that's been posted by so many different accounts, et cetera. There would have to be away nowadays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's shared once and then it's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on several accounts, but it's funny because like there's been sports stars who have had images released and suddenly they are a part of big corporate. There are a part of big corporations and those images somehow get all so there. Obviously really is a way.
Speaker 3: There's ways to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, so thoughts you know, are with you if you were a massively in pain fan, because today is a very very sad day change of pace project style. This photograph really peaked my interest. It's of a house roof in a Perth suburb called.
Speaker 4: Jinderly looks like a roof you'd seen a color bond it does.
Speaker 2: It's a very nice, brand new cream color bond corrugated iron roof and sitting atop it is not a chimney, is not a Halloween decoration. It is a spa, you know, one of those spars that probably were made famous on Big Brother where very very naughty things happen. It is sitting on top of this house and all the neighbors saw it and they were like, what is going on And there was some sort of suspicion that, you know, the installer had put it there anyway. The installer has responded to the nine News post of his handiwork.
Speaker 3: It turns out he says.
Speaker 2: Well, it looks like my work is getting some unexpected attention for everyone asking.
Speaker 3: Yes, I did the.
Speaker 2: Job as agreed, but unfortunately the client refused to pay after the work was completed. While I don't normally handle disagreements like this, I had to get creative and that is where the spa ended up. That said, I always strive to deliver top quality service for white clients. And if you're looking for someone who gets a job done right and makes your payment terms of respected, reach out to myself HP Transportation for Prietary Limited. He would have had to have forklifted that onto the roof, right, like you're not just picking that up and haling it on there.
Speaker 4: Shout out to the good people of Perth, because that stuff just doesn't happen enough.
Speaker 3: So spiteful.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show. The Chrissy Swan Show. First, Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 2: Well hadn't do a lapepe do a lipa set everyone on the trail of unique food combinations. Yes, since she introduced us all to her jalapenno and pickle diet coke hack.
Speaker 4: Which wasn't awful. I really like it like a couple sit so I could do. As I started to try to drink the full cup, it got too much, but it wasn't as.
Speaker 3: Bad as I thought.
Speaker 2: But I reckon, if you had it in like a short, like a whiskey glass, lots of ice, I think it'd be really delicious like Mars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, just you know, savor it.
Speaker 2: Kelly Clarkson has had the great Liam Hemsworth on her show and she's asked him does she have does he have any weird food combinations that he likes?
Speaker 4: Any odd foods for.
Speaker 2: You that you like?
Speaker 5: Yeah, peanut butter and onion sandwiches, that's weird. But I had my One of my favorite movies as a child was this film called Little Monsters, which in that movie he wakes up in the middle of the night and goes and makes it this sandwich which is peanut butter and onions.
Speaker 4: Hold on exactly, I am not.
Speaker 5: Exactly that they're not the kind of onions that I used to use.
Speaker 4: Don't do it, guys, don't do it.
Speaker 3: I reckon. You know exactly what you just said.
Speaker 2: In the In the in the song, he's been served brown onions, which are real spicy and maybe he has a red onion in sweet.
Speaker 4: Also, what do you think about the combo with him and Laura Dern Because they're currently doing the press trail for their Netflix rom com.
Speaker 3: There's a big age difference one, isn't there.
Speaker 5: That's it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be watching that.
Speaker 4: Same because I love her, But I would never think to put those two together, like it was quite surprising.
Speaker 3: I love her too, and I love him.
Speaker 4: He's a great dude.
Speaker 3: Do you think that'll be sort of hot the two of them together? I do?
Speaker 4: I mean him, Yes, her bit mum vibe for me. But that's cool.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, she's exactly the same age as Wendy.
Speaker 2: That's why you get, so I'm not going to get. Do you have any weird food combos that you love? Oh? Because I like the sound of this peanut, butter and onion. It reminds me of like my grain used to make a fantastic sandwich which was just tomato and onion, which it sounds it sounds like a normal combo, but it was big pieces of raw onion, fresh tomato also cut really big and white bread and it was body delicious.
Speaker 4: No, I don't. I'm a bit of a snob.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 2: Do you ever have peanut butter and you might together? Oh, it's study every time, really every time.
Speaker 4: I was somewhere the other day and someone ordered veggiemtin avo and oh that's a thing.
Speaker 3: That's a thief. Well it is. I love how angry you are? You are angry?
Speaker 2: Like this Reddit article depicts the this vendor someone was selling a house. They sold the house and then right before they handed over the keys. You know, there's time between buying it, thirty day, sixty or whatever the settlement. The new owners get the keys, they walk in the entire house. Every surface has been painted pale pink.
Speaker 4: Oh that is so irritating and it's so avengeful?
Speaker 3: What for?
Speaker 2: That would have cost a fortune? Getting stuff painted is expensive. So this vendor, the person is selling the house, has put in money just to be spiked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to hate on them. And also it's illegal, make them paint it back. I'd go to the real est that agent and file a suit and make them painted back to white.
Speaker 3: Don't you wonder what makes people tick?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What price? Vengeance?
Speaker 4: I mean, vengeance can be fun? Regulates him. Joller up next and make sure you're tuning to quick draw swany because a couple of the Gales from the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City are.
Speaker 3: On Oh Fantastic, and they are fantastic.
Speaker 2: I still haven't watched them.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast for more great comedy shows like this Pattnova podcast dot com.
Speaker 4: Do you