Speaker 1: We got gety morning every day.
Speaker 2: Gentleman Adelaides, Oh you're back. She's back. Ladies and gentlemen, you've been sick. You've missed the last couple of days. So you missed Monday and Tuesday, but it must be said you worked on Thursday and Friday.
Speaker 3: But you were not in a good space. Was Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Not well.
Speaker 4: And it's a really precarious line to walk when you think you've got gastro and there's a little bit of stuff going on downstairs.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's what it was like.
Speaker 3: Though now it's all good.
Speaker 1: Now we're kind of all good. We're on the mend.
Speaker 4: And I just thought it was a classic case of gastro. But I ended up in Calvary in emergency on the weekend. Such was the abdominal pain that I was going through. And so I was in there Saturday and then against Sunday and had all sorts of blood tests and all sorts of other tests, and it took a little My god.
Speaker 2: You just never hope. You never hope that as an adult you have to do put a situation where you have to give a booth sample because you've had to carry that boot sample as well, isn't that? Can I just ask as well? Full transparency? And that is a question, full transparency. Could you see what?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: A clear up? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: No, that is really hand.
Speaker 4: And I often spare a thought for that poor person who has to wade through that said sample.
Speaker 1: And work out what on earth is wrong with this poor woman?
Speaker 2: Oh, please wear gloves, Please wear gloves.
Speaker 4: I can imagine there are some fairly stringent hygiene standards for when that is your job, clean paths or the like, you to hope.
Speaker 1: So anyway, so they got to the bottom.
Speaker 2: Of Sorry, one more question, question, one more question the sample? How do you sample it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you going straight in? There?
Speaker 3: Are you fishing out?
Speaker 2: This question is for uneducated.
Speaker 1: It's a direct line of it's.
Speaker 2: Direct straight in, of course? Is the accuracy?
Speaker 3: What on to you?
Speaker 1: Thank you so very much.
Speaker 4: Of all the things to be implamented on, I didn't ever.
Speaker 2: Think, oh, that's quite the dalla jodes.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm sure we can monetize it anytime soon, but do no.
Speaker 4: Anyway, it was a little thing that I'd never heard of, called blasto cystitis hominus.
Speaker 2: Well, my name is Maximus Desli's rudius.
Speaker 3: That sort of gear. Yeah, I gotta say, I've never heard of that before.
Speaker 4: No, apparently is a single cell parasite, which is commonly found in people who have the RUMs or other intestinal symptoms. So that has been my glamorous adventure over little the last week.
Speaker 2: So you have yourself a little You've got yourself a little parasite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool, a little buddy.
Speaker 2: So what were the symptoms? So you had obviously things are coming out of there quite aggressive. What else did you.
Speaker 1: Have or just the cramping?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was the tummy cramping that was quite intense, and I felt like it was almost felt like when you have contractions when you're in labor.
Speaker 1: So you're all right for a second and then you're.
Speaker 2: Not right and tough, tough, sitting on the toilet every thirty to forty minutes.
Speaker 4: I had a lot of late night baths because that was the only place.
Speaker 1: Why do I felt comfortable in a bar anyway?
Speaker 2: If you have an accident in the bar, now you don't like what it's horrendous.
Speaker 1: You're very aware of when you need to jump out of the bus.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people as well, suggesting that you ended up changing your themes our song on MySpace to this well to burn ring on fire makes sense. Joe's thirteen twenty four ten? Who do we have here?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 4: Broke up with me?
Speaker 2: Wait? Who is this?
Speaker 4: Under that? What happened?
Speaker 2: What's wrong with me?
Speaker 3: Hang on a second? Is this is this Jody's parasite?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 6: Courser?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was the point, Lusty? What did you think was going to happen? Mate? You're blastos sister's hominous parasite. Did you think it was going to work out?
Speaker 1: Had a future?
Speaker 4: I'm a great listener, I'm a good provider, and I'm a very generous lover.
Speaker 2: You're a parasite?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well take one to know one.
Speaker 2: That'll go off? You go? Oh yeah, wait wait, wait, wait wait hey can I come here? Forty No parasites allowed? Muscles?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, shut up?
Speaker 1: Do you know that you have a bigger brain than me?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, that makes so much sense, does it? Finally she's conceded.
Speaker 1: For the guys, that's an asterisk, So settled down.
Speaker 6: What's an asterisk?
Speaker 4: So the male brain is about ten percent larger than the female brain.
Speaker 1: Who knew? But but that's the asterisk.
Speaker 4: Studies show the female brain often functions more efficiently in several key areas. Ah, there we go research out of the university, University, University, there's my little old brain at work.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: This is this small efficient brain of Jaredy's particular way.
Speaker 4: The University of Edinburgh and published in the Journal of Neuroscience and Biobehavior. Who wrote this Who wrote this sheet and put this in front of me and made me say it?
Speaker 2: Someone of the really small but efficient.
Speaker 4: Found that well, men typically have larger brain volumes, women show greater brain efficiency, particularly in areas of memory, social cognition, and multitasking. Oh geez, they certainly didn't use my brain on the memory front.
Speaker 1: I'm so bad. Do you walk into a room and wonder why you walked in there and what you were doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I just assume it's from all the chronic concussion that I suffered earlier as a young adult. But maybe, do you know what, though, it's not as bad as some of the other stories from other bolkes just forgetting stuff who had never played contact sports in their lives.
Speaker 6: What do you mean, we're just idiots, We're not this brain being and bulky.
Speaker 2: Not much.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of air in between chides.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right. Lead researcher. His name was Dr Stuart Richie. You know Richie, don't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Richie, Yeah, very good in this area.
Speaker 4: He emphasized that size doesn't determine intelligence. It's how efficiently the brain operates those more matters.
Speaker 1: Think.
Speaker 6: Hang on, so you're telling me it's not about how big it is, it's how.
Speaker 1: It's you who would have thought what too?
Speaker 4: Would have thunk it that you boys would have a massive appendage and you don't know what to do with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not so. I can't even remember what it says. It's not how you swing the axe. It's all about something like that or something.
Speaker 1: What are you on?
Speaker 2: Big brain?
Speaker 1: Nothing in it?
Speaker 4: You probably are, let's be honest, Well it depends what the topic is. I reckon sport, very difficult to beat. You're elite in that space. You're almost a bit rain man with it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look atatistics et cetera, and a lot of people saying why do you have so much information there? But then you can't remember such basic life things to say.
Speaker 4: So you caught up with callum hand this week, and you cooked a beautiful little butter chicken, so obviously today's topic is cooking playing against you. This morning is Jane from the city. Good morning, Jane, good morning.
Speaker 1: Hello. How are you good?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: We're doing very well? Thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm nervous, Jane. I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jane.
Speaker 4: I had to look at the questions and I think you're a good chance of taking Hazy here. Question one, your name is your buzzer for five hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: Question one? What is the spice paprika made from space? All right, now, come on, Jane, I'm out.
Speaker 2: I'm out, Jane.
Speaker 1: Brother in three.
Speaker 4: Two drive red pet pepper like neat dry ground red pepper.
Speaker 1: Incorrect.
Speaker 2: It's all good though, Jane. It's still meal all.
Speaker 1: It's actually capsicum. Jane, yeah, read.
Speaker 4: Come on, give it ye yeah, okay, now the pressures on me.
Speaker 2: One sip to Jane.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jane, all right.
Speaker 4: Question two, Jane, what has more protein per one hundred grams? Chicken or beef? Go on, Hazy, I'm going to say bebe you're being correct.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait, wait wait wait what do you think, Jane?
Speaker 1: Do you want to do the third one just for you know's and giggles.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's see, let's see if you can really flex this one, Jane, if you get a clean swep.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is also known as Japanese.
Speaker 2: Horse randish haze Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, go Jane. No, it's what Alby.
Speaker 2: We've both got that wrong. But congratulations, Jane, you've just scored yourself five.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Cooking Okay, you are in fact smarter than Hazey. What's your favorite cooking show?
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm loving Mastership at the moment.
Speaker 4: I used to get him when I was in the UK, particularly Ready Steady Cook. I really wanted to go into the audience and hold up like a red tomato.
Speaker 2: That's the dream.
Speaker 1: That was the dream dream.
Speaker 2: Congrats, Jane's thanks for playing World one. Jode's.
Speaker 3: Parenting is really hard.
Speaker 1: It's difficult.
Speaker 2: It's really hard.
Speaker 1: Isn't that challenging for.
Speaker 2: Those people don't have kids and you're like, well, it can't be that hard. I just tell your kids what today. No, no, don't listen, don't listen to you, do not listen. Oh my there, ears are not open for business. Yeah, I've got a seven or four year old and a one year old, and for whatever reason, the four year old and our little lady, very stubborn, extremely seven four years old runs a house bitch of that.
Speaker 4: Remember that time that she had to sleep over at our house and she took over our bed.
Speaker 1: She took over your husband, my husband, that's what she did, slept in the middle of our beds.
Speaker 2: In control. You can't even talk. Probably she's in control. So we went to the survey to get some ice creams, and this was the first time. I don't usually do this, but for whatever reason, my four year old when she won't listen to us, she always listens to our son.
Speaker 1: Henry, a seven year old, or does she look up to him?
Speaker 2: So in desperate situations, you're like, Henry takeover? Other people do this? Do other people employ their other kids to parent some of their other kids?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Do so that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I pay mine. Oh do you really I pay a thirteen year old to be in charge for an hour?
Speaker 2: Really? Okay?
Speaker 4: Twenty bucks or yours. If you can wrangle this situation, then go for it.
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: We're not that far away? Then what age can you start paying your kids to be babysitters. We've got a seven year old, can I start paying him?
Speaker 1: Touch early?
Speaker 2: We went to the servo and this was so this is the deal when we got to serve up, pick up the kids.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: We get an ice cream, We get an ice cream, but usually it's a small ice cream or it's an icy pole. We don't want to ruin.
Speaker 4: One of the cheaper versions because if you you're into Magnum territories, oh oh my god, we're talking seven or eight bucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, things have changed across the journey.
Speaker 2: So for whatever reason, on that particular day, Lottie had absolutely cracked heirs. I want to Malo. I want a Milow ice cream. They're big.
Speaker 3: It's like a container of Milo ice cream, just sugar.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, no, no, no. Do you know what you can do is Le's compromise. You can have a drumstick. Drum stick's pretty good. Yeah, they good to drums anyway. So and you know, just before your kid's about to go off in a public place and you're like, whatever I do he put a fire extinguisher or something, Just don't tee off.
Speaker 1: Don't crack it, please don't, please don't.
Speaker 2: So then I threw the whole Henry, take Henry, convince her. Convince her, Okay, convince her, because meanwhile, I'm on the phone to the boss and he's hearing this whole thing happening, Like, just just convince her.
Speaker 3: So that my boss is listening to this conversation. I've just sort of stepped away, and Henry's going.
Speaker 2: Lotty, lotty, it's actually a really good deal, okay, because usually we only get a paddle pop or an isipole, and now we get a drumstick. Okay, it's actually a really good deal. And Andre goes lotty. Take the deal. Okay, just take the deal and then bang, I want my life jumped on the ground so you can guess what you gott Oh empathetic. Also, I'm looking forward to in two days time, my crazy, stubborn little daughter with probably a tattoo across the stomach that reads get milo or die trying.
Speaker 4: Just a note to self, always always always listen to your wife.
Speaker 2: Good advice, jokes, good advice. Listen up, anyone who has a wife, listen up. It's sound advice.
Speaker 4: Do you want to know why taeb Suami from New Jersey?
Speaker 3: Oh, the sewer rat, that's what his mates used to cl him in high school.
Speaker 2: He got rid of it.
Speaker 4: That went to the grocery store to return a five dollars bottle of orange juice. Obviously his wife wasn't happy with it. He paid too much. I don't know who's to say. So he did, and he used the refund that five dollars to buy two lottery tickets. Guess what happened. He wants three hundred and fifteen million dollars.
Speaker 3: WHOA, that's a decent return.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, all because he returned the juice and got a little bit lucky.
Speaker 2: So she told did she tell him to buy the lottery tickets instead?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: See here's the thing. What if he takes and that's one of the ultimate gambles as well? She says nine two If I need that money back, and he goes, well, guess from taking punt, I'm going to get some lottery tickets.
Speaker 3: What if he didn't win? What if he comes back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he goes, Hey, by the way, I don't have the juice and I don't have the money either.
Speaker 3: Instead he comes back with three hundred million dollars.
Speaker 4: You're missing the moral of the story, mate, Your wife is always right.
Speaker 2: That is yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: Three hundred and fifteen million dollars richer. Can I tell this story about a friend of mine? So she purchased a lottery ticket for her father and was like, you know what, I probably should put in some more effort. So she scrapped the lottery ticket, thought I won't give him that, went and bought him another gift, gave that, and then just thought, well, I may as well use the scratchy for myself. It was like one of those little scratchy things that you can win a lot of money on scratches. It wins ten thousand dollars on thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Now she faces a moral dilemma.
Speaker 4: Do I hand over ten thousand dollars to my dad and say, here go, this was meant for you.
Speaker 1: I didn't give it to you because I thought it was impersonal.
Speaker 4: Or do I keep that money for myself and get some plastic surgery that I have been wanting to get for a very long time.
Speaker 2: Okay, I tell us Joe, it's ready? Was it? Alb please aa?
Speaker 1: Her new nose looks great.
Speaker 6: Great.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know. I need to know what in the news today to know this.
Speaker 1: Here's what you need to know. You know what you need to know with Jody and Ady.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we looked on with interest yesterday as AFL great warrant tread Ray returned to the Federal Court. And this of course has to do with the former Port Adelaie premiership captain losing five points seven seven million dollars in a wrongful dismissal lawsuit against Channel nine in twenty twenty four. Of course, I think the story goes he was employed by Channel nine. They wanted him to get the COVID vaccine. He said, no, it is my right not to. So then he claimed all those lost wages. He went to court yesterday and he said that he sent Channel nine a promisory note, so basically an IOU, and argued that because it wasn't returned within seventy two hours, the debt was legally extinguished, he claimed. He I think he claimed he could not pay using Australian money because there is no gold or silver coin in circulation and that no legal debt can.
Speaker 1: Be settled without it. So this was our Warren, brilliant footballer by the.
Speaker 4: Way outside of court yesterday, answering to the Channel nine reporter.
Speaker 5: By Channel nine, those threatening Lehman's proceeded started that they wanted to bankrupt me, and that's what they're trying to do now. So I'm a citizen and they've already been paid from a legal form of home and check on a.
Speaker 2: Frienderal arts trying to wrap hair and all this sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: So he basically said, I gave them an IOU they didn't respond to it, so bad luck.
Speaker 1: I don't owe them any.
Speaker 3: Money, okay, io used they still relevant?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Don't you write them when you're six?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: I think so, Mom and dad?
Speaker 2: Can I extinguish all the debts? So all you guys for coffee?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: But it just got me thinking it was a little bit similar to that dumb scene in Dumb and Dumber.
Speaker 1: Don't you reckon?
Speaker 4: They get done when they get done spending all that money that wasn't there for brief guys Lloyd and Harry, what is this?
Speaker 6: Where's all the money that's as good as money?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 6: Those are I O?
Speaker 4: Use?
Speaker 3: Go ahead and add it up every sense accounted for. See this, that's a car two hundred and.
Speaker 2: Seventy five tower might want to hang on.
Speaker 3: To that one.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: What those are? Two seventy five down five point six million, that's a big way that one.
Speaker 1: Let's talk fridge ciggies, shall we?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: What was she talking about?
Speaker 2: Everyone's sort of siggi's we talk about, not your traditional lung lollies.
Speaker 4: So jens Z tobacco fobes may be skipping smoke breaks, but they're definitely not skipping free cigarettes. So they're replacing effectively cigarettes with fridge siggies.
Speaker 1: What a fridge siggies? You ask? Diet coke?
Speaker 4: So apparently the wellness obsessed gen z don't want to spark a Mulborough, but they're popping open diet cokes like their nicotine patches in a can for goodness sake.
Speaker 2: So instead of the old school five minutes smoke break, gen zas are having our five minute diet coke break.
Speaker 1: So this has gone viral on TikTok.
Speaker 4: So the fridge cigarette aka a crisp can of diet coke straight from the fridge, enjoyed with all the ceremonial reverence of a smoke brake, minus the tar and tobacco and of course the potential lung cancer.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's a positive thing, I suppose, unless you drink it in excess. Too much of the sugar free drinks is supposed to be bad.
Speaker 1: For spartin, you know, which is supposed to be really christ.
Speaker 4: So they're saying that you coke zero is like an American spirit. Your regular coke is a Marlboro Red and a full fat coke in a glass bottle.
Speaker 1: That's a cigar.
Speaker 2: Equivalent, like a big old cigar.
Speaker 1: Got Yeah, But as.
Speaker 4: You say, experts still worn that the cult favorite cans come with their own wrists. And we're not just talking about your caffeine. It is here which it's highly acidic. So the acidity of diet coke can contribute to tooth and anmal enamel erosion over time, and that weakened enamel can become susceptible to cavities and sensitivities. But also, I don't know how good it is begup right? Okay, people clean their toilets with coke? Can I just throw that out there?
Speaker 1: Have you ever done that coin test with the coke where you sit a coin in.
Speaker 4: It and just watch all the chemicals away it's.
Speaker 2: A fantastic leaner. Don't come down hard and coke because it's got it's a great little multi purpose agent.
Speaker 1: Are you a coke drinker?
Speaker 2: I rarely drink coke, Like I rarely drink coke. I don't drink I think I'll occasionally have like a Pepsi max. I don't drink coke zero any of that sort of stuff. I'm not trying to be a healthy legend, because you know what I'm drinking a lot of at the moment. That's the Sprite sugar free one. Oh yeah, that's really nice. Yeah it is nice, isn't it delicious? Very refreshing?
Speaker 3: What about you? Do you love yourself a little fridge sigi? Every now and night, I'll have.
Speaker 1: A coke zero? What's a day?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my little that is my fridge CIGI I'll go to go to my little tray and my fridge, pull it out and then inhale that stuff like absolute nicotine.
Speaker 2: What about best of both words as well? When you're crossing over generations, a fridge sigi and a traditional sigi.
Speaker 1: That's what the parents are doing.
Speaker 2: Oh two birds one day? Why don't we do both?
Speaker 4: I have I have a friend who was an alcoholic and.
Speaker 3: Said that with such enthusiasm. My friend was an entrepreneur.
Speaker 4: Any who gave up alcohol many many years ago, but has replaced it with coke zeros, So she'll probably have seven eight a day.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Probably obviously better vice, though, isn't it. I was not going to get it's not going to get you drunk.
Speaker 3: Well I know it's not.
Speaker 4: But you're not going to lose your car keys and stumble home and can't get into your house A couple of coke zeros? Are you?
Speaker 3: I can imagine your gutt hills wouldn't be good after seven per day?
Speaker 4: Okay, mate, why don't you sit there in judgment on everyone, on all the alcoholics in the world.
Speaker 1: Why don't you.
Speaker 2: Cheers to that.
Speaker 5: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know now.
Speaker 1: I need to know. I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what news today to know just what you need to know.
Speaker 1: You know what you need to know with Jody.
Speaker 4: You need to know is that the second series of Jealous Cowboy Cheerleaders is about to drop.
Speaker 2: God geez, how exciting here the girls exactly cabs.
Speaker 1: I have to say I tried to watch this.
Speaker 4: I gave about half an episode, but the feminist in me dies yes, because I'd rather celebrate women actually playing sports.
Speaker 3: I didn't even try.
Speaker 4: You know, I've got to try and know why why I don't enjoy women jumping around going yeah yeah, yeah, in.
Speaker 1: Skimpy outfits athletes. Oh, I get that dancing is insane.
Speaker 4: I completely natterly understand that. I just I think you can be fully close to do it if you want to be taken a little bit seriously my thoughts. But anyway, that's about to drop, and I just thought Hazy's going to glaze over which you have?
Speaker 1: Yep, Hello, can I bring you back?
Speaker 2: We big Cowboys fans right produce Molly Yak Prescott, how good?
Speaker 1: I can't tell you one player, no exactly. Can I bring you back? Please? I'm about to make this relatable to you. So.
Speaker 4: Indiana Carrol is the daughter of manly and RL legend Mark cal Oh really she tried out. She the twenty six year old, was one of the eighty finalists from around in the world invited to compete for a spot with the NFL Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders, arguably the most covered a position within the sport. That's the second year she's been asked and guess what she miss out?
Speaker 1: She missed out again.
Speaker 4: So back to Manly for her, where she will retain her place as a cheerleader.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, thank you, Jo. It's thank you for making that interesting little spot there, Spud Caroll, what is a hard amount of rugby?
Speaker 4: Lea back in the mate, It wasn't he jes now now everyone else is glazing over.
Speaker 2: Well, if you turn up to mister Carroll's house and went to take out his daughter, cheers, tread carefully.
Speaker 1: Let me show you the daughter.
Speaker 2: Nova's birthday. Pay day next boy,