Speaker 1: Approject production.
Speaker 2: And then I just leave and my way from her place to home, I take a bus and I should to go to Bondi junction and take train. So I said, okay, it's a good idea. Go to Bondai Junction, shopping by a volleyball and then go home so I can start practicing at least at home and looking for some different place with different like. I don't know focus because my focus is not training to competition. I just want to have fun and meet people. No competitions. I don't need any want to push me and saying you are slow, you're not doing this well? Yes, I know, thank you. I know. That's why I'm here. So that's what's the way. Have I end on the shopping center?
Speaker 1: And did you realize something was wrong?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Did you not? When you went to that shopping center? Did you know anything was wrong? Could you send any could you see anything? Or did you just You're in your own world.
Speaker 2: That's the problem with someone like me. I'm just disconnect of my body. Yes, I not tie. Some people on the right side and I say, maybe some kind of promotion, I don't know. I don't care. When there are so many people in one side. I just remember when I go out of the bus, I crossed the street. I drown right and I said, near the Lego store. So many people. I said, oh, something's going home there. I don't want to be involved in any kind of problems. I don't care. I just want to have my volleyball, go home and drink my beers. So I crossed the street to the left side, and I come into the shopping center listening to music.
Speaker 1: On my own headphones on yes, and I.
Speaker 2: Never listened now like in high, always low. And because I was waiting to talk with my friend, she said maybe ten to fifteen minutes, you can call me blah blah blah. So I just come in. I went to the scream to find where I can buy a volleyball. It was maybe two three minutes, no more than that. I just write why I need. I saw the instruction go to left, take the escalators, and I don't remember, and I said okay. And when I walked to left, I did maybe three steps I don't know how many steps by I feeling like three. And then I felt like the guy who were walking to my side front on the left. I remember that I looked at him and all his body language was saying he's going out through the same door I come in. I remember that. And then he was on his face was looking so weird. I said, something is going on on his mind? He looked he just glimpsed, and then at some point his expression changed, and it changes in one second, and I remember feeling like someone crushed on my body, and I realized he was the person who crushing my body. And in seconds, I just thought, so aggracive man, what's wrong with him? Because just like I don't know, I remember everything slowly, but it's happening in seconds. He crushed on my body. And then I feel like burning on my left side.
Speaker 1: So you never felt that knife going?
Speaker 2: No, never, And then I said, like my first question was what he did to my body? And then I said, leah, this is not something good. And then I just remember just a guy who appear in front of me, who take on my shoulders, who shacked me just a bit. He said, you have been stopped. Do you understand what I'm telling you? And say yes?
Speaker 1: And do you remember dropping? No, don't remember, so you don't remember anything after you knew you've been stopped.
Speaker 2: I just remember him running away. Yeah, but that memories come back after the operation in the hospital. I remember after the operation when the policies asked me some questions, and I remember he run away. And also I remember that he said me, I catch you.
Speaker 1: Is that what he said?
Speaker 2: Yes? Because in my mind that moment is black. Yeah, it just black. It just like I closed my eyes, I opened them.
Speaker 1: I was there a lot of screaming. Could you hear people screaming? Or you couldn't hear anything? You were just blank to everything.
Speaker 2: As I told you, I'm disconnect from these words.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just couldn't hear nothing.
Speaker 2: You just no way. Because Whine, the man who helped me, he said that he had been screaming and there are people who running her around. I never not tice anything of that. What was the pain in what moment? Well, at the beginning or the end?
Speaker 1: No, let's go at the beginning, because you didn't know you'd been stabbed, okay, But when when you did figure out you'd been stabbed and you're on the floor, what was the pain? Were you panicking? Were you panicking? Were you thinking this is it?
Speaker 2: No way?
Speaker 1: You didn't think this is it?
Speaker 2: No I never panicked, Okay, I'm not that kind of person. Did you so?
Speaker 1: Did you think this was it? That you this was the end? Look?
Speaker 2: I didn't remember that, but after talking with mine he said, I remember you just take off your air pots. You put them inside of your leg.
Speaker 1: You're talking about.
Speaker 2: Because when he started too, you've been stabbed and you you're still listening music. I take them off. I put them in my box. Yes, I'm serious. You can ask him if you want.
Speaker 1: You were stabbed that viciously and you took your I put out calmly, yes, and put them in they container that they go in.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then the container on my back. I closed my back. I look at him and say, yes, I understand what you're saying. Yes, I can walk. Tell me what to do. I never feel nervous, never, But.
Speaker 1: You've just been stopped by what was it? A thirty inch thirty inch blade? How long you reckon? You're on the floor for I.
Speaker 2: Thought it was at least two three hours, but it was twenty five minutes. But I feel it like a long time, long time.
Speaker 1: Did you did you think it was a serious cut?
Speaker 2: I knew it, sounds of it, I knew it. I'm on yours.
Speaker 1: I knew it, so you knew it was.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm on yours. Oh, I knew it. I can breathe deep. So he didn't cut any of my pullmans. But he got from left to right. I'm still breathing and my heart is still working, so it could be near to my heart and near the artery. Who is going like from I have already imagined in my brain.
Speaker 1: How much blood we surely you listen A lot of blood in the medical.
Speaker 2: Records is set seven point five liters.
Speaker 1: Seven point five lists. And you're still calm as anything. Yes, okay, the guy is trying to keep you conscious yet and here.
Speaker 2: He asked if I can walk? I said yes. He said, I will put you in a safe place. So I walked from the place where I have been stopped to the store.
Speaker 1: How is that, I don't know. He got you up with a stab to walk.
Speaker 2: I walked, yeah, and you walked because I said that. I just put my my arm like this.
Speaker 1: Was anyone trying to stop the bleeding.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I put my arm like this, and then I pressed my wood and I said, yes, I can walk. So he was like, you know, she's crazy, so he stepped near me. He takes on my shoulders to help me walk, and we went inside of one store. There were women's and some men's. I don't remember how many of them. They locked the door. They put me on the floor, and one of the ones I remember, she started to make a pressure on my wood. Yeah, I remember that. And they remember, like lying on the floor. The guy when he asked me if I have someone to call, and I call one friend where I'm leaving right now, and all this stuff stuff, like all of them start to be on the phone trying to get some help. And in that moment, after I lie on the floor, in that moment, I start to feel pain. And each second, each minute, it was growing. Actually because a lot of I start to was a lot of blood. Yeah, because he could an or they so much liver, the damage was so severe.
Speaker 1: Did anyone know what was going on? Just a panic.
Speaker 2: All of the people who were insight in the store with me, No once knew what was going on. Yeah, yeah, I just remember lying on the floor. My pain started to grow and I focus on the pain, how to manage the pain. And there were me like women's the right side, one of them taking my hand and trying to like she was trying to calm me down, but she was more stressful and crying and in the worst situation, me emotionally saying, then I had another woman in front of me pressing on my would then I remember why, like talking on the phone, one woman who was trying some clothes and she just opened the courteen. She saw everything, and why I like, just stay there. She sit there near the mirror, and she was there all the time. She never moved from her place, just so shocked. And on tea side, I remember some people, but I don't remember well. So I remember everyone on the phone calling the police an ambulance, and I just remember when saying like, yes, there are already policies in the place. We have police, we have ambulance. They already near trying to get inside in the shopping center, but we didn't have any answer, still be waiting, and in some point we hear the gunshots. Yes, and in that moment, some of the people inside of the store, they just started to running around. It was just yeah,