Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason Lawrence starting morning the Right Way be great?
Speaker 2: Is Jason Lauren Nogel one hundred, Well, good morning Melbourne, welcome you on Monday. All right, your Mike isn't on there, Clint? What's like? That's that? It's not no you have to Why don't you come around Laurence Mike because she's not here? Morning Clint, Good morning Jays for after Flying Star.
Speaker 3: Where's Lauren?
Speaker 2: Uh So? I I believe we received a panic phone call a couple of minutes ago. Brodie, the thumb Our executive leader, is LOSSI okay.
Speaker 4: She called me and said I was not doing my alarm.
Speaker 2: Shee what's her bus left through my alarm? Did she have a pack of darts as well? We thought she racks mat Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: She said, I'm getting in the shower now, season.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon?
Speaker 3: She'd have a shower radio, she'd have a shower she'd also have a shower cap. She would too. Disappointment, isn't it? I'm so glad it's not me.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, miss Fison. If you're in the shower at the moment, we'll give her a ring and make you feel bad to come with examplements, Hey, how is everyone's weekend?
Speaker 3: My weekend was good, jays, thank you.
Speaker 2: I went to Brisbane.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was.
Speaker 2: The the which one. The airport's a mess, so they're renovating. I feel like that. I feel like airports are always renovating. It's it's it's not an airport without scaffolding.
Speaker 3: It's a real track. Do you carry on?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, I find that's more trouble than it's worth.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, what do you mean.
Speaker 3: Well, you gotta take everything out of the bag and I pens which screening you go tacically?
Speaker 2: No? No, I went to the full screening where it's like, you know, if you've got a weapon in there, they'll find it. Yeah, I like, I like the full one. Then you sit there and get the full body scam.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And how was Brisbane hot? I went through three shirts by eight o'clock. Commidity is crazy there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's summer.
Speaker 2: He's got me there. And what the high car was? An absolute not me. I'll chat more about it this way. I got abused by locals on the street and there's video footage of me floating around, blowing up on the streets of Cool.
Speaker 3: And Gatta fantastic. I can't I can't wait to hear all about it. I broke fed fed fast.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: I was just lured into this trap.
Speaker 2: Where'd you go?
Speaker 1: Some street festival in Sydney? It was fantastic fun. I only had a couple of drinks, but gee they tasted good.
Speaker 2: I love a little street festival. The Bentley Festival was on yesterday?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: Center Road was very different festivals? Oh okay, right, gotcha? Yeah, I don't think we're doing body shots on Center Road. All right, Look, we've got a massive show coming up today, your chance to win Free Monday. The five K question returns a whole lot of other stuff. But coming up next, I think we put a call into the coin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's find out what she's doing. Yeah, take your time, Lauren, our swing past to drive through, get some muffins and a comedy mind.
Speaker 2: Actually, all right, let's get into it. It is three past six. Welcome in Monday. You are on the air with Jason Lauren clint here too. You listening to the Noumber one hundred to be our sands? Lauren?
Speaker 3: This small how good of Monday's half?
Speaker 2: The studio is not working Laurence slept in.
Speaker 3: But that's you know that happens. It does, let's just roll with it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure other people in Melbourne are experiencing a few tech is shoes this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm going to try calling the queens. Who where she is? I don't tell me? The phone's not working.
Speaker 6: Hello Phillips, Hello, I want to talk.
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you meant to be somebody somewhere? Are you wearing a town?
Speaker 1: Don't?
Speaker 7: I stepped my alarm for five forty five instead of four forty five.
Speaker 2: No, that's not ideal.
Speaker 7: No, it's not ideal. I'm running out the door now. Are you missing me?
Speaker 2: Also, for someone that gets up at four forty five, you still always just managed to make it him just before six, So we'll say no.
Speaker 7: But that's all smoking mirrors. No one knows that I'm there, sick, gotcha?
Speaker 2: I got cha?
Speaker 3: Do you want anything on the way?
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm going to pick you up anything. Guys, I've woken Paul up like it's his fault as well, so he's up peaking. Go and get coffees order we need.
Speaker 2: Have you already had a couple of fight It's not even no, I just.
Speaker 6: Woke up and went.
Speaker 7: I screamed a very loud fall little word and he was like, what's happened?
Speaker 3: That's what? What inspired this? What did you do last night?
Speaker 2: Did someone have a Sunday night little blowout?
Speaker 7: No? I watched masks and went to bed. But that is a Sunday night blow out in my house.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what you've had, like a twelve bit of sleep. That's unreal.
Speaker 7: Okay, can I hang up?
Speaker 2: We want to Melbourne. I want to hear from Lauren. You know when sometimes the combination changes click though we're just sitting here silent, we didn't know what to say.
Speaker 7: To each other, be enjoying the peace and choet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was nice to get a word in. How's your weekend?
Speaker 7: My weekend was good, But I'd really like to get off this phone course like, no, no, no, I'm so frazzled. Do you have this has happened to me since we started it?
Speaker 2: And over Do you have a shower radio?
Speaker 7: I don't have a shower radio, but I did.
Speaker 6: Have a shower.
Speaker 2: Did you have a shower cap?
Speaker 7: I did not wear a shower cap, but I'm wearing a baseball cap. My hair is in no condition to be presentable for work.
Speaker 2: Just about to say this will be a hat job today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it looks like.
Speaker 6: I'm straight out of the gym. I'll give you a hot tip.
Speaker 8: I haven't been at the gym.
Speaker 2: Are you coming in in the Arabic sold style outfit?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, it's getting a looking again.
Speaker 6: Ready straight to go to the gym?
Speaker 7: Of course?
Speaker 2: Please drive safe? Yes, yes, okay?
Speaker 7: Do you want anything on the way now?
Speaker 1: We've got six coffees because Jason and I both got coffees, so we're fine.
Speaker 7: I'll need about six so i'll.
Speaker 5: See you in a minute.
Speaker 2: You get done by a camera for fifty I'll take your points.
Speaker 7: Oh you heard it, velvet, Thank you? All right, turtles, I'll see in a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's embarrassing, isn't it. Yeah, she seems to do it more than the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Have you got all your points still?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I think So we need a chat. No, no, no, that's highly illegal.
Speaker 2: It's a hypothetical chat. Okay, let's just say I got done on the way back from the airport yesterday whereabouts. Well, I don't know you were driving, Lawrence currently in the car anxiety I think running late, freaking out if you see her in a drive through, give her a beat, Tod, hurry up, Hey, Jace, you're on work experience today or a collar with me, so you're coming with me.
Speaker 1: I'll be there. I'll be sort of switching to Channel nine duties. But for those listening right now, Jason is coming with me. The AFL Captain's day now. This is the unofficial launch of the AFL season. All eighteen AFL captains basically available to the media for an hour. So in doing so.
Speaker 2: How does it work? They like, do you line up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sort of.
Speaker 1: It's just basically, whenever they're free, you just grab them, grab them go basically, and you've got a couple of minutes which with each AFL captain. Is there anyone that you're really looking forward to talking to?
Speaker 2: Well, I did some prep last night. I've actually, I've actually.
Speaker 3: Because I'm concerned about your asking silly questions.
Speaker 2: No, I've got a suggestion for West Coast and Frio, which I think will make their season a lot easier. I've got advice for North Melbourne. Do you want to read my North Melbourne question?
Speaker 1: North Melbourne Football Club, have you thought about using some of the club's AFL W players to win more games.
Speaker 3: They had a blind the last year they won the premiership. Not the men, No, not the men. Good suggestion. So what big names you looking forward to chatting to maxign Oh yeah, what are you gonna ask? Max?
Speaker 2: On a scale of one to ten? How bissed off at Petruca were you last year?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, tackling the big issues?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Now do you know my idea for West Coast? On? Yah? You go?
Speaker 3: Who's the West Coast captain?
Speaker 2: Big Jake? Who is it?
Speaker 3: I don't know either.
Speaker 4: You're the one introduced me it is?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Then you're the spot.
Speaker 3: It's asking Allen? Oh the j silent big o, big a right, yeah, that's a personnel changes through the years.
Speaker 2: Well, I got a suggestion to make their their season a lot.
Speaker 3: This is all because opening round kicks off Thursday, sixth of March. What that week and a bit of way, Yes it is. That's unbelievable. But this weekend the NRL kicks off. You know where the NRL are kicking off their season.
Speaker 2: I really don't think it's the best idea.
Speaker 3: For the second year running in Vegas. Now we got near to the ground Kevy Walters, who used to be Broncos coach. He was there last year. Of course there's no off season with KO Sports. Get on board today, Kevy joins us. keV. What could go wrong.
Speaker 2: Everything in Vegas?
Speaker 9: I was over there last year and looks it's a great city there, and I'm sure the NRL are thrilled to get back to Vegas again. Some great games on show over there on Saturday, over there Sunday here out time, so it should be a fun weekend of footy and whatever else you can do in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Kevy, you were coaching the Broncos last year. Was the what was the instruction from the coach to the players when you touch down.
Speaker 9: For your life Now what happens in Vegas goes online. That was my instructions from the security people that were looking after us. We actually had a security guy from the LA Raiders that looked after us.
Speaker 2: So it was pretty good.
Speaker 3: It's a great city, but obviously.
Speaker 9: You can find some trouble if you really want to go and find it, you know.
Speaker 1: Showcasing the game to the States. So apparently Donald Trump's been invited. Any word on whether he's going to be there.
Speaker 9: He has Peter Lan he's our chairman, has invited him. Whether he shows up or not, Trumpy, that'll be interesting. If he does roll in. That's probably one of the biggest personalities in the world. So it's great for the NROL if he could actually make it to the stadium.
Speaker 2: But we'll just have to wait and see and.
Speaker 3: Look one more where melbourneite's here?
Speaker 1: The stores last practice match lost to the Cowboys, but where that full strength might add?
Speaker 3: How are they going to go this year?
Speaker 9: The Boys the Storm will be fantastic. They're always great, great side, well coached. I actually had three years in Melbourne with the Storm as an assistant coach back in twenty eleven through to thirteen. So great city Melbourne and a great great footy teams and particularly in the NRROL with the Storm there've been a fantastic team for a long time.
Speaker 2: Where do you reckon? We'll see footage of Keavy pop up on his three years in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: What happens in Melbourne stays in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: It doesn't go online. Good morning one, Lauren Phillips, I've arrived. Sorry, well she stay half an hour later and then and take the meeting.
Speaker 4: Oh you wanting to do the meeting for you. But you know what, I'm in one of those moods if you've just joined and I set my alarm for the wrong hour this morning, I've just arrived. But yeah, I'll be in the meeting because today I'll just go nap nop. Not happening.
Speaker 2: So how's that post.
Speaker 4: I'll get you guys out of everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd love to do that.
Speaker 3: We're welcome along.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: How was your weekend?
Speaker 4: My weekend was really fun. Actually, but did I.
Speaker 2: Hear you say you went to a fifteenth.
Speaker 4: I had a birthday and Saturday, and then I had a fiftieth yesterday. Oh, she's in that era in the afternoon, but it was.
Speaker 3: You're in class art?
Speaker 2: Was it? Really?
Speaker 4: But it was such a nice afternoon.
Speaker 2: But we've definitely moved on from eighteenth and oh yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I said to someone the other day, I'm even like, I don't even have weddings coming up.
Speaker 2: See, I've had one wedding. I've had one wedding this year, and I've got another one on the way.
Speaker 4: So that's fun that the wedding year. It is fun. I've passed the you're in the wedding.
Speaker 2: Year yeah, I'm very wedding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've passed the wedding.
Speaker 2: Ear you're more closer to death.
Speaker 4: I'm going to a lot of like funerals.
Speaker 1: Better food at funerals, think it's a good yeah, good selection and sandwiches especially not yesterday's.
Speaker 4: The food was so good and I'm eating plan so I couldn't really eat it.
Speaker 2: Do they blend everything?
Speaker 4: No? No, it was a very cool fiftieth. They didn't. She didn't look fifty the birthday girl right, Emma.
Speaker 2: Happy, happy birthday, and.
Speaker 4: Looked amazing this gold gown. There was like opera singers in the roof, and there was like with this electric cello play. It was like a whole spectacle. The roof was like a right up high like it was in a cathedral, these women singing. It was amazing.
Speaker 2: Four pm partying in a church sounds bad.
Speaker 4: It was about No, it wasn't a church, but I had these really high ceilings. That was about six, and then I wandered home. What time is like to get off ellly for work? And you know what wasn't worth it?
Speaker 2: S should have stayed What time is the fiftieth? Wrap up? These days? Because I got to say fifties, the New thirty.
Speaker 4: What was the Sunday they'd kick on?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah they're probably still going.
Speaker 4: Nay, not in your fifties, are.
Speaker 2: It maybe there to be getting broken out now, Gavescon.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the gavestons would be, and the neurofens for the soreheads. This morning he.
Speaker 2: Got a gaby. Hooked me up, hooked me up, need a gabby.
Speaker 3: It was so much fool You do look well rested.
Speaker 4: So it's the art fair on Friday night, an art fair. I went to Melbourne Art Fair. No, but I forced one of my friends to because I accidentally got us into a situation. Oh god, I know.
Speaker 2: We'll dive into that after seven this morning. Let's get into it. Coming up next Trump, he's made headlines again.
Speaker 10: What for?
Speaker 2: Will text good weather for the captains? Catch up this morning?
Speaker 4: The captains run, all the AFL captains, you're.
Speaker 3: Run well, the good the captains run now.
Speaker 1: Just the captains media day. The good news to Jason. They're all wearing their respective jumpers, so you'll at least know what teams they play for.
Speaker 4: So you're going to interview all the AFL captains.
Speaker 2: Advice.
Speaker 1: Now I'm going to do a new story for Channel Nights. I can't hold your hand the whole time. I need to peel off and do my own serious business question.
Speaker 2: We be ok byself. Would you prefer I go first or you go?
Speaker 3: Oh, you can follow me.
Speaker 4: I'd go first if I was you, and just really distance yourself from him.
Speaker 3: Don't even pretend you know.
Speaker 2: Can you do the intros?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll do that for thanks. Can we talk Donald Trump?
Speaker 4: I feel like we talk Donald Trump every month.
Speaker 10: He done?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Isn't there some suggestion he's going to go and watch the NFL play in Vegas?
Speaker 3: We just had Kevy Walters on the own.
Speaker 2: Actually, who are you the premier? The NRL is coming to.
Speaker 4: Melbourne, very confusing, NFL and R He's.
Speaker 1: Not going to that, all those football codes, he's not going to. He's been invited by Peter Velandi's the chairman of the.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump is not going Landis.
Speaker 2: Looks like he's head of the mob. So I wouldn't be crossing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he does it, doesn't he?
Speaker 2: So Trump?
Speaker 1: He is celebrating one month in the Oval office, and there's a bit of rhetoric going around at the moment pertaining to the situation in Ukraine and Russia. So you might recall that not just America, America, Australia, the UK, A lot of European nations have given Ukraine money over the journey to to boster their defense capabilities. The US has given Ukraine around three hundred and fifty billion dollars billion or so, mister Trump, he wants the money back.
Speaker 3: How he wants it back from Voladimir's Lensky.
Speaker 1: I'm going to send you an invoice that money needs to come back like a terms.
Speaker 2: He's pay it within two weeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it can't be a fourteen day turn.
Speaker 2: That's a payment for three hundred and.
Speaker 4: Fifty billion dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's don't just happen like a tax bill.
Speaker 4: Is it billion dollars floating around?
Speaker 3: It's wild.
Speaker 4: I mean, do you do that stuff with goodwill? Is it alone or no?
Speaker 2: That's a that's a gift.
Speaker 4: That's a gift.
Speaker 2: We're here to help you and breaking it back. I speaking of gifts, you know what I've never gotten over Remember our producer Regional Sam.
Speaker 4: The bike didn't give him a bike.
Speaker 2: Well, he borrowed one of my bikes and he said, I'll buy it off you. But it got stolen when he was borrowing.
Speaker 4: I don't believe it got stolen.
Speaker 2: So he said, oh, the bike's been stolen, so therefore he never really bought it.
Speaker 3: Did He just shruggy shoulders and go, I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: That's nothing. The one that really put me over the edge was we were having Secret Santa Christmas at the end of the year.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Now I bought an I bought another team member a Country Road bathrobe.
Speaker 3: Beautiful, great gift.
Speaker 4: Also last minute gift because it was doesn't matter right across from where we're going, and.
Speaker 3: I knew you'd forgotten fluffy bar.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter. So he threw money at the problem. You went over the Chris Kringle budget exactly. He hadn't got anything exactly, which is always a win. You get a better gift anyway.
Speaker 2: That's had at work for a number of weeks. So Sam actually returned. Now it wasn't his gift, wasn't someone else gifts. He returned it the Country Road, got a gift receipt, and then went and bought himself some shirts. You're kidding me to anybody, what is the You're one hundred and twenty bucks and and a bike. Let's round it up to about five hunt.
Speaker 4: Did you ever because we found that out and you were so mad? I found it quite amusing. Did you ever bring it up with it? What did he say?
Speaker 2: He laughed about it, and I'm like, no, it's not a joke. You literally ripped me off.
Speaker 4: Sam was a scammer.
Speaker 1: What about when you're at a restaurant and that feels and you you I always go, it's right, I'll put it on my open on my cart, get the points and then having an invoice everyone for the.
Speaker 4: It's annoyed, just transfer it then and there or you never exactly because I have to do it. You're never going to chase them up. Shout out to Jema Sampson who still ows me two hundred and twenty dollars for the long lunch you and I went to in Sydney that Sunday, the Chinese restaurant when it got flooded. Still yep, Well I never bought it up again.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten, here's one is.
Speaker 4: Too long about? By the way, can you pay me for that lunch?
Speaker 2: Who owes your money? And as smaller the better, you know what I mean? If there's an apprentice on the job site and you get him a big m every day and he's never bought you one in return?
Speaker 4: Is this because he gots bring me coffee every morning and I never buy the.
Speaker 2: Year A great example, Lauren, I wasn't going to leave the two.
Speaker 3: Well she she makes up for it. She'll, she'll, I'll.
Speaker 4: Do like the no boo lunch.
Speaker 3: Once a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly when you still those coffee's out up for a lot of black con thirteen twenty four ten. Who owes your money? And what's it from? Give us a call er at nov Who owes your money? Smaller the better?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my friend Gemma slows me money for a lunch I had with her and Clint about about four months ago, and I've been thinking about it ever since.
Speaker 3: I thought, you're gonna say I owed you money.
Speaker 4: No, you never owe me anything. Were to shout each other all.
Speaker 2: The time, made of ours. I won't name him. Jack Ball. We used to get free movie tickets in our pay.
Speaker 4: What's the full name as well?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Jack Ball lives in Brisbane. Hang your head in Shae. We used to get free movie tickets in our pay every month. Where did you work at the other radio? State Village. It used to be owned by Village Roadshow.
Speaker 4: Oh that's sick.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 4: I would have loved that.
Speaker 2: Well, they canceled EU. Everyone started flogging them off on eBay, but anyway, on dates, he would say he would get to the cinema first, use the voucher, get the tickets, and then the girl would rock up and he'd be like, I've bought the tickets and she'd be like, oh, you didn't have to do that, and he go, are you just get the candy bar?
Speaker 4: I don't tight as if I was on I'd be so mad smart.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. Who owes your money? We're talking who owes your money? Smaller the better, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that petty stuff you just can't get over happens to the best of us, including Kate and langlare in morning.
Speaker 2: Don't work?
Speaker 4: Oh no, Kate, here we go.
Speaker 2: There we go, Kate, you're there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank god, Kate? Who owes you cash?
Speaker 10: My mate'stewie and Ed and I still go out with him, and I still catch up with him, and everyone says, please do not bring up the nineteen ninety nine Grand Finals. What happened North Melbourne beat Carlton. We had a bet for ten dollars before the game.
Speaker 4: With inflation though it's going to be one hundred bucks now.
Speaker 10: Doesn't it exactly? Or I'll probably own my house. But I always everyone says, let's not talk football. We're not talking football. We're not talking football. And then he ings up, Oh, how's those kangars going? And I'll go, remember how you still owed me ten dollars ninety nine.
Speaker 4: Grand Final, same argument every time.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and he still hasn't paid, and everyone says, oh, give you the ten dollars bet. Ten dollars bet is a bet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what's his name? Stewie sounds like someone that I know someone money.
Speaker 3: Ju you should double down this year? I double or nothing with the cagis what do you reckon?
Speaker 10: Oh definitely, I've already changed my passwords, the Kangars twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Past week online okay, and my credit card.
Speaker 4: Books.
Speaker 3: What are the three digits in the back of the car?
Speaker 2: I mean, to be fair, you'd never guess it.
Speaker 6: Hello, Ross there going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're good, but much better now we know Kate's password. Raise your money in laws.
Speaker 5: They bow and their being beef for me. And but I've got two bottles of.
Speaker 4: Wine, so hang on. They were supposed to pay you rent, yeah, and then.
Speaker 5: Mortgage or something like that.
Speaker 11: And I have got two bottles of.
Speaker 3: Wine to the good bottles of wine at least, No, I don't.
Speaker 4: Want your wine.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Annoying when people do that.
Speaker 2: I know, like the amount of sales reps at the radio stations that are like, hey can you can you em see this event? They're going to pay you nothing. They're going to pay you drink cards. And I'm like, well, if you find me a bank rocking deposit, drink cards the events, drink cards ain't cash.
Speaker 4: I've never been off a drink cards.
Speaker 2: Drink bad example, drink card.
Speaker 4: They don't come up on your credit card. You have to be like, how does that work for him? I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: God, that takes me back to the Gold Coast. So he's ready to win. A drinker who.
Speaker 4: Wants tickets to summer.
Speaker 2: Days for a girl that doesn't like vouchers. I can see you using a drink.
Speaker 4: He's a drink no problem.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to your Monday. How are we doing well?
Speaker 4: I've had a bit of a rough Monday. I slipt in. That's the first time it's happened since we've started at Nover, though, isn't it.
Speaker 2: That's good. That's a good record.
Speaker 4: You did it a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, all right, no, he did.
Speaker 3: You two do it a lot. I never do it.
Speaker 4: Well, you have to eat here because you read the news. Well, you guys can sort of go on without me. But at five to six when I woke up, I was like, it's the worst feeling.
Speaker 2: Did the swear? JA get a bit of coin?
Speaker 4: I screamed, and then I was like. Paul also got up because he thought the house was on fire, and then he drove me to work because he was totally stressed about it about me driving because I was in such panic.
Speaker 2: Our three year old Archie is transitioning from a cot to a bed at the racing car bed. No, we didn't do the racing car bed because my feet would kick the spoiler in trying to sleep with him. But he can't get out of his room. But if he wakes up, he walks up to his door and he's like, and it feels like I jumped out about at two o'clock this morning, I thought the police were raiding the house.
Speaker 4: Oh well, because he just wakes up once together.
Speaker 2: Yeah it up.
Speaker 4: You need don't need to get in one of those little sheep lights. And if it's read it means staying bed.
Speaker 3: Hooked it up, ready to go. Yes, yeah, what about just like you know they're in jail, I open one of them and then just slide his food in and then close it.
Speaker 4: That's not a bad idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the gates.
Speaker 3: The gates.
Speaker 2: We need the gates. Hey, we had a huge show coming up this morning, your chance to win five thousand dollars. But next a very special week for our very own Laurent. Big week for you lost. Congratulations.
Speaker 4: Why well, it's been a bad start to the week for me, I know.
Speaker 2: But like this week, you'll have a few parties to go to. Oh yes, she have to check out the campus.
Speaker 4: It's a big week for a lot of eighteen nineteen year olds and some mature age students are off to oh weeks.
Speaker 3: Just just on the mature age student thing. When I was at UNI, the mature age students we are massive as the are the ones that sit up the front and ask or you know, when you're in a tuot or a lecture and you just want.
Speaker 2: To get out of there.
Speaker 1: Any questions, any questions, just straight up with the hand.
Speaker 3: It's like shot.
Speaker 4: It was like, if you ask one more question, my car is going to get towed against a clear way for a pub let's go.
Speaker 2: I know, what was the average age of a mature age student.
Speaker 4: I think we only had one or two, but I think our mature age students were like twenty two.
Speaker 2: But like, could you be in a class for example, right, say, like nineteen year.
Speaker 4: Old I could go back to UNI now and be a mature age student.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of stairs up.
Speaker 3: It's I mean, it's a very mature age student.
Speaker 4: I never really got around the oer week festivities though.
Speaker 2: Would but just on that, would they have like would that be normal to have a forty year old yeah in the lecture? Yeah, yeah, amongst the twenty year olds.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My sister in law's just gone back to teaching. She was never a teacher and she's forty something and she's now so she's been in.
Speaker 2: The room with nineteen year old yea, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot of them do post grade stuff and then they slip into your tutorials or.
Speaker 4: You could just start fresh.
Speaker 3: But do they go to O Week. They'd have to.
Speaker 2: That's the only reason I'd be going back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wait, my whole my whole experience was like O Week.
Speaker 3: What you didn't do any of the week activities.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I did the pajama party at Room Nightclub.
Speaker 4: Oh, one year, I think it was my second year. Actually we got we did a golf pub cr golf. We all like to dress up as golfers. But that was our second year at UNI.
Speaker 3: Do we do do we do fraternity here forraternity fraternity, frat frat.
Speaker 4: If you live on campus on res.
Speaker 2: Live normally do like you know, swearing in ceram initiation initiations.
Speaker 4: You can't be setting fire to people and things like that otherwise, because they just used to make you do awful things to prove that you could be people's friends.
Speaker 3: Was that it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a very American thing today.
Speaker 3: On torture car, welcome to the ground, we're setting fire to Jimmy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you can't be doing that anymore. But I never really got into owek thing, and I never graduated, so I never got into the graduation parties.
Speaker 2: You must go back and graduate No.
Speaker 4: My dad still says it. He's like, how's that UNI degree going? I did a three year degree and I did it for five and a half years and then still never I still didn't get there, so I got kicked out.
Speaker 2: Never wore the hat.
Speaker 4: I never got the hat. Oh did you get that hat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I get the hat.
Speaker 4: Did you go to your graduations home?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He probably am s Did you go to UNI chose?
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 2: I didn't get into tape.
Speaker 4: No, no, none of that.
Speaker 3: Get the hat in tape?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't get in.
Speaker 4: I spent more time at the part of than UNI. That was my problem.
Speaker 2: Hey, long shot thirteen twenty four ten. Did you go to UNI with Lauren?
Speaker 4: Oh, my gosh, I did. Actually I was an RT. I'm not alumni because I never finished and I did public relations, group of communications. I think I majored in politics at one point and that didn't go well.
Speaker 2: Obviously, remember when we had the prime minister in I mean one who majored in politics.
Speaker 1: A lot of the people that I now work with in media and communications in the industry often say I went to school with that Lauren Phillips to UNI with Laura Phillips.
Speaker 4: A lot of people from my course did very well except for me clearly. But we had a lot of journals because there was PR and professional communications were in similar class and overlap. The prof comms were the smart ones, the PR one. Yeah, that was a smart group.
Speaker 2: Were you in the same class, No, But.
Speaker 4: Like Emma Friedman was in my.
Speaker 3: Class, was he the mature age student?
Speaker 4: Now he's been reading the news long before I was even born. I think Emma Friedman was in my class. Sebastian Costello was in my class. They've gone on to good Christian Cooper who's at Channel seven was in my class?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 4: Who else was it? And there's many that are just far more successful than being news journalists.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. Did you go to UNI with our Lauren? Maybe? Maybe you're at a UNI party with her?
Speaker 4: Oh wing to a lot of UNI parties.
Speaker 2: You screamed yellow shots to me, guys, what it's not going to ride out there? Two.
Speaker 4: But we've we've had a tech difficulty, and we've moved studios. And this studio doesn't have dark tint on the windows, and I can see the daylight.
Speaker 2: Holy moly, we're on Clarendon Stretch.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful.
Speaker 3: It's a different world out there, whole new world.
Speaker 4: Don't you close your eyes?
Speaker 2: Okay, we're talking. Oh, week thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you went to UNI with our Lauren Phillips. I'm trying to encourage her to go back and finish her degree.
Speaker 4: I think I've look I've been telling my parents for years. I've only got two subjects to go. I don't know whether they roll over twenty years later, though. Would I need to start again?
Speaker 1: We need an academic transcript, you can order them.
Speaker 2: Can we get one?
Speaker 1: And it's basically every subject you've ever done, the scores you've got less my scores.
Speaker 4: Would My attitude at UNI was peas get degrees, so you just have to. So I just aimed to get fifty in subjects, and I reckon there would be a few fifties where I just sweet talked them into passing me.
Speaker 2: Would her because it's been so long, would her results be on computer or would they be hammering into the stone?
Speaker 4: Possibly into stone?
Speaker 3: So RM, I T RM, I T it's a smart journalist.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they're really proud of having me as well, not an alumni failure. I got kicked out twice. I talked my way back in the first time, and then I didn't talk my way back in the second time.
Speaker 2: Good made of yours and ours? Now, Nick, who listens in Geelong, used to go to UNI with you, He joins us this morning, Nikki, good morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, Jake, it's good Nick.
Speaker 2: Did you graduate? Did you wear the hat?
Speaker 5: Well? Look, I absolutely graduated. I never got the opportunity.
Speaker 2: To wear the hat.
Speaker 4: Why didn't you wear a hat? Nick?
Speaker 5: Because we were in San Francisco, we went on holidays.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we went on holidays. We didn't spend a lot of time at UNI, but we did spend a lot of time at the pub across the road.
Speaker 5: What was it called, Nick, There was, there was the Oxford, There was a time there was the den that there was three or four Lauren remember them?
Speaker 3: Well, I know you do. Nick. Paint a picture of Lauren Phillips, the UNI student for us.
Speaker 5: Sure, sure so. Laurence, of course, incredibly intelligent woman and a lot of time been very studious in the library, and then when she had enough of that, we would all go across to the pub and spend a lot more time at the pub. That was really the picture that Lauren put forward as a UNI student.
Speaker 4: How many times do you reckon my car got towed outside rm T?
Speaker 5: Well, I know three, Lauren, and I'm sure you've got a few more that you're not telling people.
Speaker 2: What's her relationship with the lecturers?
Speaker 4: Like, Oh, don't answer that.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't hook up with that's the way you said. Don't answer that.
Speaker 4: No, one didn't like me very much.
Speaker 5: Remember, well, Lauren's incredibly lovable, of course, as Melbourne knows. But it's fair to say that not everyone loved at.
Speaker 2: Who didn't like her?
Speaker 4: Sweet chili Philly to the chase, Sweet Chili Philly we called her.
Speaker 5: There was sweet Chili Philly. Of course. You were good buddies with Grant.
Speaker 6: Role, Oh love.
Speaker 4: We used to drink beers in the pub with the lecturer. Yeah, he'd drink a kraffe of wine. Well, i'd have a few beers, always in a kraffe, like a.
Speaker 2: Half appropriate with the student.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you're an adult, you can do whatever you want. And we'd sometimes be late because we'd be sitting at the pub.
Speaker 5: We'd be late together. Well, you're not late if your lecture is not there. That's that's always worked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was great.
Speaker 1: I loved to think managed to finish, But you didn't. Were you seduced by the bright lights of postcards?
Speaker 6: Why did you?
Speaker 2: Or the caraffe?
Speaker 4: I kept failing. I cheated a lot too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why didn't you finish?
Speaker 4: I don't know why didn't I finish? Curry? Oh?
Speaker 5: Look, I think I think you missed one or two. And then there wasn't myself Conjamma, and there wasn't your usual crew there. Made it a lot harder for.
Speaker 2: You to go back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because then my friends were gone.
Speaker 3: Because she looked like a mature age studio.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Why, I was seven years into a three year degree.
Speaker 2: Hang on, hold, We're going to get some details off here because I want to try and track down their transcripts.
Speaker 4: What year did we start there?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 4: What year did we start?
Speaker 5: Look, this is going back a while now. I think I think we started in six six.
Speaker 4: I finished schooling O four and I took a year off to travel the world, and I stayed in Melbourne for the whole year. I didn't go anywhere.
Speaker 5: Is a real strong suit there the TV show.
Speaker 3: I've got a few contacts in RM I t I think we can call it a few favors.
Speaker 4: There's a big like lane way through the middle of rm I t's right in the city to City campus and we used to caught the catwalk and we used to just Nick Carr and I just used to sit there and watch everyone walk up and down and judge, judge them and give them scores. Can't be doing that anymore, can you?
Speaker 2: No? No, you can't like that.
Speaker 4: Make me a supermodel or whatever that show was. People would really strut up there to impress each other.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you're drinking with the teacher.
Speaker 4: You're an animal.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna try and track, but shout out to everyone enjoying O week here in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Of big sport events happening right the way around the world at the moment, including in Pakistan where the Champions Trophy cricket is on right now.
Speaker 4: How's that they love their cricket over there, don't they?
Speaker 2: Don't they?
Speaker 3: On the sub continent, Australia played a couple of days ago against England. It all well, I guess you could say it went to plan on the field Astray won the match, but the real drama was pre match because come the time of the anthems.
Speaker 2: The Australian National anthem.
Speaker 1: Well, they kicked off with God Save the Queen, which is the king.
Speaker 3: God Save the King. Sorry, geez, what a slip up.
Speaker 2: God didn't do his job.
Speaker 4: She was in my dream last night, the Queen.
Speaker 2: What she did?
Speaker 3: She came back.
Speaker 4: She was on a big plane. I was at the.
Speaker 3: Airport, Lizzy safety. What's a plane?
Speaker 4: She had a big light royal planing machine. And then I was confused this morning when you called me, I was late to work. I slept in and you said she would get the Queen on the phone. I was like, oh my god, they're the same dream as me. Are you talking about me? That's why I didn't respond. I was very rattled.
Speaker 3: Did she have a chat to you?
Speaker 4: No, we didn't talk. She was there anyway, that drinks trolley. Oh yeah, the genet's on the Royal. Do they have a royal plane?
Speaker 3: I think she did. He now flies, Yeah, Brittish.
Speaker 4: Way to be one with the people.
Speaker 3: So they played God Save the King for the English and come the time to play the Australian National anthem, they bugged it up.
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 1: That is Jana Ghana Mana, which is the Indian national alth.
Speaker 4: No, they played the wrong one.
Speaker 3: Bug it's beautiful, thou readios the camera pan across the players, how normally.
Speaker 4: Giggs's beautiful an it's very calmy.
Speaker 3: They were quite perplexed. It's fair to say.
Speaker 4: It also sounds a bit like like that's that kind of music would send me to sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a little in doda, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It's far less like in your face than the trumpets.
Speaker 3: It's like we're in doing hot yogat. Yes, period, that's the.
Speaker 4: American America, America, America.
Speaker 2: Jeez.
Speaker 3: The ice hockey at the weekend Canada US a big rivalry at the moment, especially with Trump's tariffs. The Canadians were booing.
Speaker 2: That, hey guys, you've got the Australian hang on, who's up for a game? Australia's fastest growing game.
Speaker 4: Guess that film that's the second fastest growing game. All right, let's go.
Speaker 2: I will play you a national anthem if you can names your buzzes. Yep, you will be Clint, thank you, You'll be Lauren. Got it buzz in if you know the country and number one Lauren.
Speaker 4: Austria. No sounds very Austrian.
Speaker 2: Give you a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Clint Clint, South Africa, Brazil. Oh, no, of course, I.
Speaker 2: Speak to something a little bit more. There's no Moroccans in that.
Speaker 3: Moroccans, Moccas, maracas, Moroccans out.
Speaker 4: There's no Moroccans in that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the other shakers. Yeah right, gotcha, I get the shakers all mixed up.
Speaker 4: Yes, shocking Moroccans. All right, that's.
Speaker 3: What's sad. That sounds I'm saying swan Lake Clint Clint, Indonesia.
Speaker 4: Ah no, this is finish Japan. That doesn't sound like Japanese language. It's beautiful, it is not nice.
Speaker 3: It's not going to win me a gold medal. Day a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: What what you know?
Speaker 4: Just like oriental fun?
Speaker 3: They're not playing chopsticks.
Speaker 4: Are something more fun.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know, just lights and colors?
Speaker 3: How like?
Speaker 2: Can he start?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Next, you should know this one.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful, too lovely.
Speaker 3: I might put this on that Spotify.
Speaker 2: I can imagine this one. This one, ah, che sweeping land, the animals running free.
Speaker 3: Clint Clint, Zambia, South Africa, South Africa.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 2: I didn't give this a round on arm of celebrity. Get me out of here. Yeah I didn't watch Okay, right final one?
Speaker 4: Okay, play a banger? Would you?
Speaker 2: Everyone will know this one? This is fun?
Speaker 4: I like this. I like this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait for the drop?
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 7: Epopia.
Speaker 4: How many sleep skies?
Speaker 3: By my calculations, I think nine? Wow, But I'm bad at maths. So about that?
Speaker 2: The boys and my boys and I very e.
Speaker 4: You're all on the magpis. You're not going to change teams again?
Speaker 2: Felix, my eleven year old, was like, wonder what team I'll go for? This ship and it doesn't it doesn't work. Do you know how I'm already changed once? Do you know how expensive merches we're backing in the team?
Speaker 3: So are you proud, passionate and paid up?
Speaker 2: Proud parts?
Speaker 4: Have you brought a membership?
Speaker 2: Semi proud parts?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I haven't bot a membership.
Speaker 4: I've got above the kids ships and they get their little scarves and they get there, get the membership packed. You remember as a kid, when you remember, and then I wouldn't I know, Richmond, they used to send your sign photo of your favorite player on your birthday. Honestly, I thought that I was the only one getting it. Like I was like, he's Matthew Richardson has actually written me birthday card because he remembers my birthday every year.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon? That's actually signed you? That's a digital print job.
Speaker 4: Not back back then it was signed Nick Daffy or Matthew Richardson.
Speaker 2: Gays they have to sit there and go.
Speaker 4: But they just signed billion of them. But it made you feel like because they wrote, someone wrote your name on a card.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: I remember getting like my favorite footy players autograph and glad wrapping it so it didn't Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I had an autograph book.
Speaker 4: I had an autograph book.
Speaker 2: Should I take my autograph book today? You should?
Speaker 3: Actually you need to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll take some footy cards down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: I love that. What am I doing today?
Speaker 3: Clint Jason's jas is becoming a journey.
Speaker 1: Today is becoming a sport journey, and in doing so, he gets a chance to interview all eighteen AFL captains.
Speaker 4: They're all going to be there now.
Speaker 2: I know you guys give me crap for not knowing a lot about footy, but I don't.
Speaker 6: We don't.
Speaker 4: Sorry, that's unfair. We don't give you crap for not knowing a lot about footy. We give you crap when you pretend you know a lot about footy.
Speaker 2: Because I've actually really got run.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's no problem with not knowing. You got to learn. So every day's new day, school day.
Speaker 3: So who are you looking forward to interviewing today? Because there has been a few controversies and never dramas.
Speaker 2: I've never met Maxi Gorn. Haven't you never met him? I'd like to meet.
Speaker 4: Mahka captain of Melbourne.
Speaker 2: You got it all right?
Speaker 3: What are you going to hit him with?
Speaker 2: Wh I was telling you earlier? I'll ask him on a scale of like cold to hot? What you know, what was your anger towards Petraca last year when he was bagging out the club?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's that's a great opening line. I'm sure that that's exactly what he wants to talk about today.
Speaker 1: What about given that trag question too, given the dramas at Carlton at the weekend, what would you be asking Patrick Cripps.
Speaker 2: How are the players feeling after the drama? Obviously there was no, no, no, there was a draft player who was injured. Oh, and there's some red flags going into the season.
Speaker 3: Jague Smith wild a three draft picks play in opening round. Done his knees.
Speaker 4: I don't think the Blues playing in opening round.
Speaker 3: No, they're not playing the week.
Speaker 4: Look now, Clint, what question do you have for the captains of West Coast? Who are the captains of West Coast?
Speaker 3: West Coast? Oscar Allen is the captain? And is it too?
Speaker 12: Is it?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 3: I have no idea who the second is?
Speaker 4: Liam Duggan. Do you know the port Adelaide captain?
Speaker 2: Oh, Nate Dog do you do?
Speaker 3: You know the port Adelaide theme?
Speaker 4: So no, hang on, do you know the port Adelaide captain? Clinton?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 11: It?
Speaker 3: Used to be.
Speaker 4: Adelaide captain other sports? Con that's it? Connor Rosie.
Speaker 2: Maybe I shouldn't get you to introduce me to They were like name.
Speaker 3: Tags, celebrity head what Collingwood?
Speaker 4: Whos the captain of Collingwood?
Speaker 12: Come on?
Speaker 4: You know this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? One, that's why.
Speaker 4: Who's the captain of your own team?
Speaker 2: I'm going to get to that second. That's what it's like the autograph book? Can you sign it and print your name underneath? And then I can be like.
Speaker 4: Patrick Cripps, who is the captain of your team? Collingwood? Well done to be fair. I didn't know the Richmond captain, Lauren.
Speaker 2: Look at all the prep I've done, I've written questions. Would you like to know some of the question?
Speaker 4: What are you going to ask the Richmond captain, who, by the way, is Toby Nane Curves.
Speaker 2: Richmond, Richmond, Richmond. Oh see, you guys are a young club. If the year doesn't got a plan like it did last year, do you secretly like throw the last few games so you get the first draft pick. That's it.
Speaker 3: That's called tanking.
Speaker 4: It's not not a great phenomenon.
Speaker 2: But I might just be like just North Melbourne.
Speaker 4: I told Clint my question, who's the captain of North Melbourne? Boys?
Speaker 2: Not even the players, not that Clint the.
Speaker 4: Captain of North Melbourne join in the well done.
Speaker 3: Thank you, well done?
Speaker 2: My question for esident?
Speaker 4: Who's the captain of Essendon?
Speaker 2: Please today?
Speaker 4: Either of you can answer this.
Speaker 3: It was Zach Merritt. I don't know if it is anymore.
Speaker 2: All the players now read the label of any anything given to them by the coach. Don't do that one, okay for a little bit.
Speaker 3: For nor do I think I should take this assignment?
Speaker 2: This is a good one, Lauren, North Melbourne have you thought about using some of the club's A f l W players to win more matches?
Speaker 4: The women are very.
Speaker 3: Good last year.
Speaker 2: I think I think you guys will like my question for the son's captain.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, which is who? By the way, sorry, which is who?
Speaker 3: They've got nice pink jumpers this year away matches. They look amazing seen them? They look unreal the sunny.
Speaker 4: Do you know the captain? I feel like every time it's done away, Tony Jones will be so angry at you. Can we get Tony Jones on the phone over the knuckles please?
Speaker 3: My question is Noah and Noah Anderson.
Speaker 2: Noah, be honest with me, just you and I. Are you really happy with the song?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Shock up?
Speaker 3: It is a good part of it though, no.
Speaker 4: Sake to we put out the storm?
Speaker 2: Goodman to know Aboutalie.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Yes, the cas should come in very handy.
Speaker 2: First time.
Speaker 4: You must have been hot on Saturday.
Speaker 10: Yes, yeah, kept inside for most of it.
Speaker 13: I'm more of a winter girl myself.
Speaker 2: How many how many weeks into the pregnancy are we twenty three? Oh? So you haven't hit the get it out of me stage yet?
Speaker 10: Not quite yet.
Speaker 13: I'm sure I'll get there.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sure five thousand dollars would help with that. Help get the nursery ready. Let's see if we can win you some cash this morning. Now we do have three questions of five five hundred or an easy question for fifty dollars. What are you thinking?
Speaker 6: Let's go the five k. Yeah, five thousand dollars, Sally.
Speaker 4: My advice to you would be have a guess if you do not know, but you have to get in before the time it runs out.
Speaker 2: Last week we had someone give the right answer, but it was after the buzzer tell you that one. Yeah, didn't we all?
Speaker 4: Good luck? Sally?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you have to answer in that three seconds, and like Lauren said, if you don't know, I guess for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: BackRub was the original name of which online platform three two one Google You got it?
Speaker 4: You got it? Oh, Sally? Was that a guess?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 4: See, it's worth having a guess that. It was formerly known as back rub back in nineteen eighty eight, nineteen ninety eight, sorry when it was first form, Sally, what are you gonna do with five thousand dollars?
Speaker 10: I am going to set up that nursery. This is amazing. Oh, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 4: What a nice way to start the week. You're so welcome.
Speaker 10: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you you just got in there too.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, what a way to start the week.
Speaker 2: I can tell it's still sinking in, isn't it.
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Five thousand dollars. So you got to buy something nice for yourself as well?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think I will you deserve that? A little pregnancy massage maybe?
Speaker 5: Yeah, great idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's awesome. Well done, there you go, Sally, five thousand dollars. Congratulations, enjoy Okay.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys, love, thank you.
Speaker 4: Oh thanks for listening. Well done. A mom with the baby on the way. That's so exciting. Five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Every day, bang on eight o'clock, one question? Can we you? Five thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: I love that. What a way to start the week.
Speaker 2: I know coming up next, I'm so nervous. I don't know how you're going to react.
Speaker 4: What have you done?
Speaker 2: There's something I've been sitting on for a good week. Oh I need to come clean. Remember, we love each other.
Speaker 4: What have you done? What have you done?
Speaker 2: It's not me?
Speaker 3: Oh well that's a that's a change now.
Speaker 4: But you're announcing you're finally going to Turkey to get your hair plugs.
Speaker 2: Are you. No? No, I've been watching a lot of Turkey videos. I've been sending them to you guys too, and just the plane filling up with guys with bleeding bandage head.
Speaker 1: This is what I don't understand. If you want to do it, you go to Turkey, right, but sure you book yourself an extra week of accommodation for holiday, just so you stay in the hotel room.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not getting on the plane with the bandage.
Speaker 4: I think it's a few weeks of bandages. I guess.
Speaker 2: So my dad went bald. I used to have a sun visor with hair attached to it.
Speaker 4: Don't ever be that guy wrong, don't. I'm telling you very good. That will be the final straw for me. I will walk out of here and I will not come back. If you wear one of those visors with the fake care on it like you're at the Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Show, we must cut advisor.
Speaker 4: No, just don't do it.
Speaker 2: Remember visiting dad going did you go to Turkey? Magnificent?
Speaker 4: Don't do it?
Speaker 2: Okay, Tom, Well, yeah, okay, it is that area. My three year old Archie. Yeah, the liability of the film.
Speaker 4: Or did he cut his curls off? Finally?
Speaker 2: No, we're doing a haircut this week. We're after the barber this week.
Speaker 4: Is he excited or no? He doesn't get No, he's excited. That's good.
Speaker 2: He is excited. He started Kinder. We took him there for his first dart.
Speaker 4: How's he going?
Speaker 2: He loved that first day. We dropped him off. The videos on Jason lauren Instagram if you want to have a look.
Speaker 4: He hasn't liked it since.
Speaker 2: No, he loved it. It was day two that there was an issue. Why I got a phone call?
Speaker 4: Hang on, this is like four weeks ago?
Speaker 2: Ah, two or three?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to wait.
Speaker 4: What did he do?
Speaker 2: Jace? It's the Kinder We found knits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not on and he's got long hair.
Speaker 4: No, we've been in the back seat with him that day. Is that why he didn't want to tell us?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were in the back seats.
Speaker 4: You've been scratching this morning. It's like as soon as you talk about Nitzy starts scratching.
Speaker 2: Clin scratch.
Speaker 4: You got nits? You caught it? No, no, you said he wakes up and climbs into your beddle.
Speaker 2: No sometimes like no, no, no, I'm knit free.
Speaker 4: You're scratching a lot. As soon as you start talking about Nitzy, start getting look scratch. I can still smell that show.
Speaker 2: I went and bought half of Chemist.
Speaker 4: It hasn't changed, though. You got to comb the eggs.
Speaker 2: That afternoon, I spent two hours. I put him in the bath with a paddle pop but the iPad in front of him, and I used the spray you use the shampoo, and I'm combing and it was just oh you could see them crawling on?
Speaker 4: Did you not notice that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: He must have got it the first day. He went No, no, no, one's.
Speaker 3: They're not that good.
Speaker 2: Maybe gone from a place center. Those you're reaching to you got lives.
Speaker 4: I don't have life. I remember it.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 4: They do life checks, and the whole class would have to line up, and then you get sent to one side of them if you did have them, and one if you didn't.
Speaker 3: It was so.
Speaker 4: And then your defense was no, and it's like clean hair. You guys are dirty and you don't have it.
Speaker 2: Oh mate, the amount I was getting out it was humble, and they're crawling on the car.
Speaker 4: How did you not notice though.
Speaker 2: Because like I had, Again, I hadn't noticed because no one in the family had them, So I don't know where he's gone.
Speaker 4: He scratching so gross. So so the kinder called and said, we've got it at school.
Speaker 2: Not it's like your your kid's head.
Speaker 4: It was an outbreak or it was just Archie bought it in.
Speaker 2: I don't think they normally let you know if other kids. Is he clear now, yeah, he's clear, Like I have absolutely bleached that head, all the sheets, the blankets. Oh honestly, I could have killed someone in my house. You wouldn't have found a print like that place.
Speaker 4: And did the other boys catch it?
Speaker 2: No? Thank god, no one else got it. So I believe, well.
Speaker 4: You must all be dirty, have dirty hair.
Speaker 3: I believe when n thretching, stop scratching, you're not knit forree? Are you third? Have you got them? No?
Speaker 2: I even got hang on, don't thirteen twenty fourteen? Are you scratching right now in the car after this conversation?
Speaker 4: You have a kid with nits?
Speaker 2: Or have you caught them through the radio?
Speaker 4: So how do you do it as an adult? Because you've got to comb the kids hair. But if you get it in.
Speaker 2: Your own like thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: If there's nit clinics now and they like vacuum them out? What Yeah, my friend Tiger, he took his kids to one. He documented it. Yeah, Taigaway, Ted documented it very well on the gram of the Nick clinic. And they like them and you see them, they like back them out, suck them out. Oh my god, could all people calling is there a knit outbreak in Melbourne?
Speaker 2: How therapeutic would that be? Watching them a little?
Speaker 1: It would make sense because back to school knits they spread, They spread like.
Speaker 2: We're doing nitchat.
Speaker 4: No, we're not doing worm chat that.
Speaker 2: No, we're not doing worm chat. We'll do that's today's nitchat.
Speaker 4: Is your knit saga.
Speaker 2: I've got a great story about worms.
Speaker 4: No, remember when our old oh my god, at our old workplace, our old boss his kid had worms and then he had worms, and so he made us take de worming tablets. How can you do it? Remember that gets it on the radio shows. I was like, this is is his dog food? There was a dog tablet.
Speaker 2: De wormed us at the old radio station.
Speaker 4: How humiliating. Oh he sent me he showed us a photo of his worm. I love being at nov so much.
Speaker 2: Thirteen fourteen is our number. No, we just live with him.
Speaker 3: We can't have something to forget about that time.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. We're doing nit.
Speaker 4: Chat or is there a nick clinic in Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's suck him out.
Speaker 4: Suck him out with the vat. Let's see fucking find the vision.
Speaker 2: Hit the phones next.
Speaker 3: I've got a question, ques, question. Do you adults get nits?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why do we only hear about kids getting.
Speaker 4: Knits because adults are to embarrassed to talk about it?
Speaker 3: Ye, so we can still get there and even.
Speaker 4: Then, my child's got nits and so we're quarantining them. But really, you champoo? You had them when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you have You had them ja when I was younger. No, I haven't had that.
Speaker 4: My mom. If anyone in our class had them, my mum made me do the nit shampoo and stuff just in case they were eggs and.
Speaker 2: They had combing.
Speaker 4: Oh that's the smell of that shampoo. I can still taste it had that What are you doing drinking it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: It was so potent. It had that distinct smell. That you could literally taste.
Speaker 2: So my three year old I got there. We got the call the other week from Kender saying, hey, you got to pick him up. He's infested the news. There's a new spray now, So I sprayed down on his hair, but it dries it out, So I basically dries everything out. So I killed my son in. Yes, it kills the nit. But then you've got to get the eggs out because only need is one egg.
Speaker 4: KP four that's what it was called. They still using that.
Speaker 2: That's still around. Yeah, got lots of cause I started scratching. Since we've spoken, he's knit free, now, can I just start? He's clean?
Speaker 4: Is taking me three weeks to have the courage to tell us.
Speaker 3: Is only eleven years old?
Speaker 6: Morning, Olivia, good morning.
Speaker 3: Do you have nits?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 11: Not right now, But last year I had knits for like five months and it was the worst five months.
Speaker 4: Were they going through the school?
Speaker 11: Yeah, they were going to the school, and then like like three months in those stops and I still.
Speaker 2: Husband, Oh no, how'd you get rid of them?
Speaker 11: So eventually my mom took me to like a nick clinic that's far away, and then they got like this machine gun thing and they stuck it in my head and it had sheat and like it killed.
Speaker 4: Then on did they vacuum them out? Is like a sucker.
Speaker 11: I think it's like a soccer and like the heat thing that likes.
Speaker 4: And then and then they're gone. Yeah, I bet you wish she did that five months ago. See, I told you there's nick clinics. They would be making a fortune something. You know, someone needs to do mobile nic clinic and one in one out blood banks.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, okay dibbs, we're starting the mobile nic clinic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, someone else is going to do that, now make it.
Speaker 2: They can be transferred from over one point three meters. What do you mean like they jump, Yeah, and often live in the carpet before transferring to.
Speaker 4: Because they can also like if someone slept on a pillow with them and then you sleep on the pillow the linen.
Speaker 2: And there's nothing you can actually get to kill them on surfaces? No, try sprain. What what do you.
Speaker 4: Mean were they jumping on surfaces?
Speaker 2: Yes? So like if Artie laid on the couch, right, I can't spray the couch with like spray to.
Speaker 4: Get rid of the mortein doesn't kill it just.
Speaker 2: Get rid of it.
Speaker 3: It needs to needs to go on camp or something.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning, guys, scratches, we've all got the all the way now, have you got it?
Speaker 8: No? I don't. But I had four children, aged from two to twelve years of they.
Speaker 4: With me, all at the same time, constantly.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and that's just to get rid of them.
Speaker 8: And they come back.
Speaker 4: Are the school? Are the school responsible with it?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 4: Or they just want to know about it? Oh?
Speaker 8: I don't think they're responsible anymore. But the trick I found was yes, So I had two girls, two boys, chase the boy's head, and I dyed the girl's hair.
Speaker 4: That's a shaming hair because that get there's nothing to.
Speaker 2: Live on exactly, And they dye the hair.
Speaker 4: What is the head idea?
Speaker 2: They're not attracted the blondes. Is that what it is?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 8: So the hair eye, So it doesn't matter what color. I think, purple, brown, black, yeah, kill Yeah, it kills them. And then it's then you just go through and get rid of all the eggs.
Speaker 4: But then you've got to send your kids to school with hot pink hair.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what's worse. I believe a friend of I believe a friend of yours had a bad running as well. Sorry, good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 4: You're making each Do you know what as soon as someone says nits, to get itchy, don't you scratch?
Speaker 10: Yep?
Speaker 4: Have you had? Have you had knits before?
Speaker 13: I have two daughters, so we have had nits for the last ten years, on and off. And I thought that we were done with knits, and then my eighteen year old got them on the weekend.
Speaker 4: Oh did she know where she caught them?
Speaker 2: They'll spread in the club.
Speaker 4: Probably hasn't changed the sheets in a year.
Speaker 5: Who had them camping?
Speaker 13: We had five kids in the caravan with knits, and the chemist was closed for lunch, the door.
Speaker 4: Saying, cry too, if there's knits in the house, it's just.
Speaker 2: You get rid of them. So we talked to the house doing insurance.
Speaker 4: I think so, no, okay, that's baddy.
Speaker 2: It's the only thing I'm going to go back to. Sarah, Sarah, I believe your friend is struggling with knits.
Speaker 14: Yes, my friend children had knit and they had an unsettled night. So she jumped into the bed with them, not realizing, yes, not realizing there was and that was why it was an unsettled night. And she actually the next morning she had in her pipa.
Speaker 4: Oh maybe mum gave them to the kids.
Speaker 2: God, you don't want to get that caught in the cone. No, the metal cone, that's.
Speaker 4: Oh, God, might be taking that lady did to her.
Speaker 3: I'd be dying it.
Speaker 2: Brush that things straight off right.
Speaker 4: Pink merchants.
Speaker 3: To some highlights.
Speaker 4: No one's doing that.
Speaker 2: You've left the four dying.
Speaker 4: No, no, but you would not want that shampoo.
Speaker 3: Just lop it off?
Speaker 2: Can I confirm we do? Do we have a vacuum joint in Melbourne?
Speaker 4: There must be that little girl went to on and Nick clinic. Let me look it up.
Speaker 2: We need the mobile Nick clinic.
Speaker 3: Don't get the vacuum.
Speaker 10: Clean.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't want to be using the dice.
Speaker 4: A vacuum or No. People were giving themselves nits last clinics of Australia. There's one in else and out.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't look attractive in the little clear cylinder of the dice.
Speaker 4: In either he lights removal, there's one called the Nick Nurse as well.
Speaker 2: We must go, We must to the bloody crime in this city is out of control at the moment.
Speaker 4: What happened on Swan Street Ah, there was.
Speaker 3: A big blow up that was the after the Melbourne soccer arby.
Speaker 4: I'm one they're throwing chairs at each other in the street.
Speaker 3: Feral, feral.
Speaker 2: And then over the weekend we had a couple terrorizing Melbourne with a giant machete. Ended up getting done at the car wash on Bay Road near me, like Wave and Bloody Knives.
Speaker 4: And you know there's people that are actually getting private security for their streets now, isn't that crazy? We were talking about it. Everyone in our street wanted to chip in and someone patrol the street at night because there's been so many My car got broken into on the street last week and I've got a video of the two kids that did it. I reckon they would have been maybe eighteen.
Speaker 2: That's the thing, you know what they're just they there's no sort of consequence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't seem to be accountability right now.
Speaker 2: Like they're not scared of any things. There's no consequences, and it's not on the cops. The cops of Bloody working their ass off around the clock and then catching these guys and then the courts are just letting them.
Speaker 3: Off form with a big dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, scare them off absolutely.
Speaker 3: Are those security guys in the little cars? Are they now intimidating the with have.
Speaker 4: A big rotwheeler with them pretty intimidating.
Speaker 2: But I know the ones that put the little between the door just to say we were here, yep, she's locked.
Speaker 4: Thanks Where the police said that there's these like magnet things that kids can get and they can just open people's cars even if your car's lot. Just get in and don't smashing. It's get in and home.
Speaker 2: Invasions just freak me out because they're on the rise as well. Honestly, where do we live?
Speaker 4: It's like that meourn clean it up on the weekend, guys. I did something on Friday which I thought was very cultured. I went to the Melbourne Art Fair which was there. Yeah, I think it was called the Melbourne Art Fair. It was on at the Royal Exhibition Center. Like that place is.
Speaker 3: Huge, So what do you see there? Is it just all a stack of paintings.
Speaker 4: Yes, but it's like different exhibitions from different galleries to.
Speaker 3: Have a space.
Speaker 4: There was some sculptures, there was emerging artists, there were already very established artists.
Speaker 2: At MOPA, you can put a smock on and paint a card. That was an interactive, an interactive sort of art place.
Speaker 4: Its museum of playing art is did you know, No, it's not. It wasn't like that. It was more like it established galleries had a space. There was there was some speeches, some in conversation things could you purchase And I'm looking for a piece of art. I probably should go to a more entry level exhibition to be buying art because art is expensive.
Speaker 2: Can you really tell the difference?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I mean some of you know, artists are worth more because they're very established and they're a hind manned.
Speaker 2: Like I bought that picture at Ikea of the building in America.
Speaker 4: No one else has got that in their living room.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought, was that the time square one.
Speaker 4: You want something unique, But look there are some amazing show and upcoming artists as well. I went because my friend, well I wanted to go anyway, and my friend Elliott, who's a friend of the show Celebrity Stylists. He's on the Channel seven show all the time talking about what you see on red carpets, and.
Speaker 2: No one's on their morning.
Speaker 4: Son right, No, the next one morning show morning show. He's on that all the time. Anyway, he is one of my best friends. I went to support him, e J.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning, boys and girl.
Speaker 2: Did you did you have a piece of art on display?
Speaker 6: Did I personally have a piece of art on Yeah? No, Lauren's behavior was the only thing I had on display at the Melbourne Art.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately happened.
Speaker 4: So it was sort of like a bit of an ambassador and I was like, I'm here with the ambassador. Look at me. I'm in the VIP tents, which I wasn't. By the way, he was in no way through the window and made him come out.
Speaker 6: I was like, no, by the way, I actually put her name on the VIP door, but she didn't make it past the threshold. I don't know what happened there. Normally you're very familiar with VIP area.
Speaker 4: No, not this time. I didn't belong at the art.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine your chat with the people there.
Speaker 4: Well, anyway, there were some emerging artists and there was this amazing exhibition. Now it sounds a bit ridiculous when I.
Speaker 3: Just quickly were you on the bubbles?
Speaker 4: No, I wasn't drinking, okay, drinking vaping. I wasn't vaping. No vaping no jumping.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to excuse me.
Speaker 4: Quite fun to look at the paintings, everything would have seemed like an evil eye. I blink, I think I see the Sydney operahaps. Anyway, there was this amazing artist that had this sounds crazy, but it like think of golf gloves, but they were stuffed into these like animals, right, and they were like bunny So the fingers with the bunnies and they were This one I'm showing you right now is like they're like a wedding scene. Oh, it looks like And then there was one like this which was like her.
Speaker 2: So when it's two golf clubs, glove gloves.
Speaker 4: Old lather gloves, and see that one looks like an adult rabbit holding a baby rabbit.
Speaker 3: No, do you know what it looks like. It looks like the towler you get on the bed in Bali to the.
Speaker 6: Is not dissimilar but much more expensive.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, this is correctly going to be one of the one of Melbourne's leading artists in the future.
Speaker 2: What's too glove seat?
Speaker 4: You're back about seven grand Elliott knows because he had to buy one, because that's not something terrible. No, Elliott, do you want to tell the story.
Speaker 6: Okay. So I'm working as ambassadors the Melbourne Art there, and on Friday evening I was doing a keynote speech and I invited Laws and loss of sister and Laws Steph to come down yep, and so I could introduce her to some people and be like this my friend. She works on you know, like I've got cool friends too, blah blah blah blah blah. Anyway, so we're walking around this exhibit and this specific artist that we're talking about was actually given a grunt to be able to do this show. So she was actually highly recognized at the fair anyway, by the owners of the right yeah, by the patrons, by the patrons of the art fair.
Speaker 4: It was very welty toyy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm gathering looking at these gloves. Anyway, unbeknown to us, this stranger kind of comes up and starts engaging with us, and so myself and Laws and staff are looking at them like, oh, that one's cute. And then you've got you know, this marriage stand, and then you've got two rabbits shagging, and then all of a sudden they get sexual, and we're like, what is going on here. We make it around to a set of rabbits and I was just like, oh god, how depressing. These ones look like they've been hit by a car. Those uns are dead. Those ants are dead for sure. And the girl comes over and she's like, no, no, no, no, no. You know that one's just rescued, patting it on at the head and she's like, no, no, no, hill definitely definitely dead. Roadkill.
Speaker 4: Ugly, Why would anyone want this in the house?
Speaker 6: Why would anyone want that? How pressing? Like ugly little thing like about that about your house? She's looking at death all the time. Anyway, these do walk off. I go back and I'm chatting away, doing the role I had to for the fare. Yep, the girl comes back over. I'm I get a em elliot, hey going blah blah blah blah. She's like, oh, thanks so much for coming to my visit. My name Hannah, I'm the artist.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, you were saying it to the artist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was road kill. Why would anyone want this in their house? Conversation with her about.
Speaker 6: It shreds and proceeded to double down once she was told what it was, because that no, no, no, you're wrong, babe, I'm right. It's road kill. And I was like, oh my god, how am I going to get out of this?
Speaker 2: Did you buy a piece to get out of it?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? My voice went ninety octabes higher.
Speaker 10: And I was like, which one.
Speaker 4: Should I buy? Choose the one for me?
Speaker 2: How much did you spend?
Speaker 6: Lauren tost me seven grand Elli. We are on public radio. I wanted on the record that you owe me seven ks.
Speaker 4: Well enjoy having the roadkill in your house. I'll see it every time I come over.
Speaker 2: Can we borrow one of the gloves for the driving race?
Speaker 4: It's actually amazing. They were all amazing. It was just that one. There was some confusion about chef and grand Sorry.
Speaker 6: I very chanted artists. I encourage everyone to go bro Instagram.
Speaker 4: Did you pay for it or did you put it on your dad's credit card?
Speaker 6: You know that that is an absolute blow blow.
Speaker 2: I went on the credit card, went on the credit card. I don't think we can be going to events that you shouldn't be in.
Speaker 4: Was so embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Plaster fun house sort of guy.
Speaker 4: I like, you know what some of the art. I was like, this could have been made.
Speaker 2: Where there's looking beautiful Captain's Day. Are we going to the g.
Speaker 3: That's at Marvel Stadium, Jayce?
Speaker 2: Will they be doing pies? No pie?
Speaker 3: So Jason's doubling as a sport journalist today.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's going to meet all the captains from all the AFL team.
Speaker 2: Ten sleeps to go, guys, till Footy is back.
Speaker 4: Countdown is on Melbourne. How good will it be? Well, we're not having it in Victoria for the first right now, you'll be.
Speaker 1: Mixing it with all of the intrepid journals in Melbourne, you know, like on Ralph who is the Ralph Who? From the Herald Sun. You know you've got teacher Sam McClure from the Age, you got Tom Morris from Channel nine.
Speaker 3: Mitch Cleary from seven might bring up the icebreaker.
Speaker 4: I think the football players even know who they are. Chase, don't worry. They're going to look at those guys and say, who's that? But that is Jase Hawkins And I know because he's wearing that Hattie always wears good outfit by you today, because you look like how people would expect you to look brilliant. You've stuck. He's stuck to the plan. Well done.
Speaker 2: Dramas at your club. What's happened? Sorry?
Speaker 4: The draft picks do on his hommy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, his knee for the season.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Their top draft pick number three, Jaggers Smith. Yeah, thoughts to him today because that'd be devastating.
Speaker 2: Very excited to catch up with Max Gorn though. Because Melbourne have a new sponsor. I'm going to take it. I'm actually going to take a kit of this sponsorship down so i can do it Max.
Speaker 4: It's a good sponsor too. It's Lego who's going to look the best as a Lego man.
Speaker 2: Trca.
Speaker 4: He looks like a Lego Lego man.
Speaker 3: If we can't win a premiership, we might as well win Lego Masters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you for being celebrity. Lego Masters Mexico and Christian Petrarca.
Speaker 2: You guys should get Brickman down there.
Speaker 3: We should be there.
Speaker 4: I'd be surprised if he wasn't already there this morning. Have a beautiful Monday, Melbourne. We've got a great week of weather ahead. It's gonna be a great week in this great city of ours. I can feel it.
Speaker 2: All's good weather for our week.
Speaker 4: Oh shout out. They're not out of bed yet.
Speaker 2: Probably getting home if you missed it earlier. Alva around Lauren is yet to graduate from UNI.
Speaker 4: I got kicked out.
Speaker 3: I've ordered the transcript. The academic transcript.
Speaker 2: Is on the way. We have made some calls and we are going to get your academic transcript.
Speaker 4: Please don't do that. I think it's because I think I lied to my parents for many years about my success at university.
Speaker 2: We should have Lizen Bobby on the line when we read it.
Speaker 3: That's not funny, very proud.
Speaker 2: That anxiety when your report card came in, Oh.
Speaker 4: You need that. It doesn't go to your parents, so they just don't ever need to know.
Speaker 1: This stuff is a random fact. I passed UNI on my last subject with an NP, which is a near pass. It's not a pass your past it's eight. It's a sympathy past. It's like a forty eight, or it's a part.
Speaker 4: Pease get degrees. That that was my motto at UNI. Just got a pass. You don't have to get one hundred. It didn't matter. You've got your degree with a p. Pease get degrees. Remember that UNIQ kids, don't try too hard, don't exhaust yourself. Pease get degrees.
Speaker 2: All right, we're going to check Lawrence results this week. Have a great day, well CineMAA.
Speaker 12: Bye, thank you, Jason law Lauren feeling good on number one hundred.
Speaker 3: Laen on socials