Speaker 1: Hello, and well to the podcast. What's wrong.
Speaker 2: It's got an interesting text message that I can't read out on the podcast.
Speaker 3: But no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no no. But I think if you read it to yourself, Chase, I think the people who listen to our podcast, it might hook him into stay tuned to our show because I think it would.
Speaker 4: You also got the text to work related.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I got the text. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: I think that would excite people.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, it's an exciting text.
Speaker 1: It is big, it is big.
Speaker 5: And pull off.
Speaker 4: That sounded wrong. If we can pull this off, it'll be.
Speaker 1: And this is this is actually big.
Speaker 6: This isn't me saying I'm leaving the show to go to Monash Like I'm like, this is actually big.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't happen brook Bony And now this morning on the Today, she's leaving to go to Oxford University.
Speaker 4: Just for some context and congratulations to her.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you would never get into university. Tap great tape courses around.
Speaker 4: I got kicked out of university twice, Yeah, twice.
Speaker 2: Can we get a headcamp in pr I did head camp listening because Jace just talks over the top.
Speaker 3: Listening, So you can kick out twice of class or the course.
Speaker 4: Doesn't matter, ja isn't I'm just trying to.
Speaker 1: Get MIC's on.
Speaker 5: Jase.
Speaker 3: Did you really kick out twice courses or class?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, thanks, you.
Speaker 3: Got kicked out twice out of a course? What what were you studying?
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter, Jase isn't interesting. That is podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get the microphones. Everyone can listen.
Speaker 4: Do you need to talk over the top of every constantly?
Speaker 1: I apologize?
Speaker 4: Fine, I'm cool with it. I don't need to tell my story doesn't.
Speaker 3: Sound we're studying laws.
Speaker 1: That was very passive.
Speaker 4: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: Dumb eh me, NK.
Speaker 3: Shame the producers today.
Speaker 1: Here we go, There we go.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm here. Do you to panel for you?
Speaker 1: Jason? No, I'm good now, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're better at Jason Paneling.
Speaker 1: Better at Jason pin.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I want to upset the better than jas at Paneling.
Speaker 5: If there was some kind of competition and who could panel.
Speaker 4: Better, who would win?
Speaker 5: How do you two would be pretty closer?
Speaker 4: Oh, how do you feel about that big.
Speaker 6: Big call Monday? It's all yours. I'll sit on the other side.
Speaker 4: You could put your feet up for a show. You would not go with that. Can you imagine you would be.
Speaker 2: The biggest backseat driver weren't would have to put him in a straight jacket.
Speaker 7: I saw a ghost from the past last night. I was walking down Glenfree Rope. I bumped into Ewan.
Speaker 1: Do you remember you will?
Speaker 4: No job? No lovely? He started a vlog?
Speaker 2: Remember, yeah, you worked at a station. We used to work out for a bit and he I think he left and said I'm not interested and started he started a vlog, didn't he He was a blogger. He's a blogger, and he said, no job, no vlogs.
Speaker 5: That was I think he deleted his Instagram and then came.
Speaker 1: Back with that strong how was you? And great?
Speaker 5: Yeah, couldn't get out of there quick.
Speaker 1: Kidding? I love you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's outside the front of Coles. Actually, you know how I saw recently? I was in Adelaide doing a gig.
Speaker 7: Okay, hang on Adelaide, you saw no Rusty Brown.
Speaker 5: The clown was it was technically someone that we worked. We didn't really work. Worked with him for about an hour.
Speaker 2: Hang.
Speaker 1: One million dollars.
Speaker 2: Rule was pre Jason Lauren days pre Lauren and Clinton. Actually, can we set ourselves out memory.
Speaker 5: He didn't actually ever work for us. He came in for a job interview and he was hanging around, and so we got him on the podcast. We gave him a name, and then he went in for an interview with the content director and himself never saw him.
Speaker 4: I've heard this story sixty times.
Speaker 5: Did he not for what happened last week? Yeah, I don't know what happened, but he didn't get the job.
Speaker 8: This might require a timestamp. I'm just prefacing it by saying it.
Speaker 5: Now, I gotcha, I've got it.
Speaker 3: It was so funny.
Speaker 8: Okay, well no response there, but they thought, does she no? That was funny us clearly.
Speaker 1: I like it was strong Brodie.
Speaker 5: I think we shaid timestam, but just because.
Speaker 1: It was timestamp, pretty dull story.
Speaker 9: This might also require a timestand.
Speaker 7: Every good story, so.
Speaker 4: Really, oh, I think that needs a timestamp.
Speaker 3: That definitely needs a time.
Speaker 9: Okay, so we haven't told the old family membership.
Speaker 8: Can I ask, what do you have so many old producers? I've been in the same job for years.
Speaker 3: Everyone else has been going through.
Speaker 8: Quite a few producers just come out of the wood.
Speaker 2: Can I just say there's one common denominator and it's not Clint or I.
Speaker 7: So there's if you put them all on a bus, right, you can put them on a bus who drives?
Speaker 1: That sounds fair? That is no, it is not me.
Speaker 5: In my defense, I came back, thank.
Speaker 1: You, thank you, sir.
Speaker 5: That's called Stockholm syndrome.
Speaker 1: It's not me.
Speaker 6: We There's been several people in the past, sweetheart, that have driven a lot of people to get off the bus.
Speaker 1: Is one way to put it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I think, I think, Lauren, I'd love to know.
Speaker 2: I think in our new home, yes, Jason is going to be far more successful with keeping stuff than he was in the past.
Speaker 3: What was your longest serving that was?
Speaker 6: So that's so unfair though, because you know I wasn't the reason. Don't put it out there that I was.
Speaker 2: The right I think some people left because you were the reason. I'm not going to name them now.
Speaker 1: Scat Did you leave because of me?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, it was longer serving.
Speaker 7: Lauren and and myself were the only I think in.
Speaker 3: The clips that record, not obviously, but yeah, you'll be Yeah. Can I beat that be that comfortably to I bet that with Mars clothes they did?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: I think in our new catch up, the team we are looking at will be around for a long time.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm here, but we're not looking at you.
Speaker 2: These team is going to be very settled and calm and and.
Speaker 4: The way that this place is operated like a machine.
Speaker 3: We've also discussed going fishing already.
Speaker 4: That won't happen, will Yeah, I'm sure you do, but it won't.
Speaker 1: Happening a fishing next week? Are you're away?
Speaker 4: I'm a fishing the weekend you're away.
Speaker 1: This is character Food Poison podcast is a time start again.
Speaker 7: We're going to call this podcast times.
Speaker 6: There actually something I want to flag for the podcast. Okay, John, who we.
Speaker 1: Know and love, who.
Speaker 4: Him yesterday? I hate his car park situation, but he's a great thing.
Speaker 1: He's a great car park. Next.
Speaker 4: We tried to forcibly hug him yesterday. Wasn't comfortable.
Speaker 1: I think he keep down.
Speaker 2: He didn't because he listens to the podcast yesterday and confirmed that he did not, in fact enjoy the hug.
Speaker 1: So John listens to the podcast.
Speaker 5: Can we get John in here?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think he's the kind of guy that wants to play along with you.
Speaker 4: No, don't take it bless Mike. Don't put him on.
Speaker 5: The spot just to say you never get in front of him.
Speaker 1: No way, you don't think so.
Speaker 4: No, John's coming in.
Speaker 7: I recommend he needs to tell him we need to have a meeting about the car park in here.
Speaker 4: Because and then my character said he was a cycle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you guys said he was a cyclist. He is not a cyclist. He's he is a runner. He is a runner. That was I said, cyclist.
Speaker 4: Sorry, he said he writes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I thought he you never get him in here, he will never he's been here the longest out of it?
Speaker 1: Interested? Was it like a like a nice note.
Speaker 3: Or a very nice he said, I'm more behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: Okay, good time.
Speaker 5: What years since started in Melbourne's getting the studio?
Speaker 4: Everyone's talking over the top?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I love it.
Speaker 4: What did you say, Jane? You said something interesting?
Speaker 5: So she's not allowed to talk?
Speaker 6: No, no, no.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to know if John has actually been here for twenty years, because that's kinde impressive.
Speaker 4: We get even a plark will.
Speaker 3: Not want to go and find out he's been here for exactly.
Speaker 4: I think he was here.
Speaker 5: I think he was here when we launched over one hundred two thousand and one. Really twenty three years ago. Now find out I could be completely right. I didn't say it was What was wrong about that?
Speaker 9: Was that twenty two years ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why did you say when we launched over one hundred? Like were you born?
Speaker 3: Were you here?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 5: Do we not work at over one hundred?
Speaker 1: He really drunk the cooler.
Speaker 9: I've drunk the kool aid. You're all like, oh, yeah, we don't need bins, Like every time I say I'm hungry, we've got president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got an issue with this choice issue.
Speaker 5: I've got an issue with the bins. I've got an issue with the bin.
Speaker 4: Do you wear over hoodies on the weekend?
Speaker 5: Actually I don't actually have any merrich we'll get some.
Speaker 1: You know what I had done?
Speaker 5: Yestake anyone hat?
Speaker 1: It was fantastic, like a hat. I got to get three hats, got my bins cleaned?
Speaker 5: How did they do that?
Speaker 1: So they bring around a little truck.
Speaker 5: Hang on, hang on, we've got an update.
Speaker 3: He's been with over Australia since two thousand and one, but a company back in England even before.
Speaker 5: The capital DMG, DMG. Wow, that's what he used.
Speaker 4: To be is a man who knows what he wants. He knows his place.
Speaker 1: I like John Solar character.
Speaker 3: He knows the period.
Speaker 1: I'll call it now, will be cuddling by Christmas.
Speaker 4: You won't. I guarantee you won't.
Speaker 6: Okay, Jane, Jane, Jane, Jane, shut up, Jane, don't be, don't says, don't be?
Speaker 1: Can we finish the bingch at first?
Speaker 4: You want to hear talk about where you've got your bins cleaned.
Speaker 6: They bring a little truck ground and they clip your WHEELI bins on and then they tilt the bins up and spray them out.
Speaker 9: And see all the stuff that came out of me.
Speaker 1: No, you don't see it.
Speaker 6: The bins are just returned on your footpath, fully disinfected, cleaned.
Speaker 1: SANATORI much does that set you back?
Speaker 9: Because I'm interested.
Speaker 1: Fifty dollars for all your bins or sixty sixty for all your beans. But my bins were.
Speaker 9: Filthy, filthy because we live in a rental and people treat their rental bins like amusement parks, right, whatever that means, and they're just feral, and I want them cleaned.
Speaker 6: Do you reckon?
Speaker 9: I can put an invoice into the real estate agent.
Speaker 6: Possibly but it's about here's the catch. You need to get them the day after bin collection because of it today, because they obviously won't do.
Speaker 7: Bin someone we're talking on the show during the week about people who put dog poo bags in bins.
Speaker 4: Yes, if they're on the street, it's fair game.
Speaker 7: Well here's the thing I left because in Richmond, we've got the bin and then we've got the glass and the recycling. So got glass every second week and the recycling every second.
Speaker 4: Week, right, soins every week.
Speaker 7: Bins every week I brought. I brought the bin in because it had been collected, but the glass had been collected anyway. By the time it had got collected. I looked in and people put their ship bags in the glass bin, so I had to go and retrieve them out of the.
Speaker 4: Don't they do that at the recycling plant.
Speaker 1: No, you can't mix that with the glass.
Speaker 5: I'm fine with it.
Speaker 3: That's a leave job. There's taking those reaching in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put yourself with the glass.
Speaker 4: But we should be mindful of for using other people's bins.
Speaker 6: Just at least sort that, you know how, you know how we were cracking it the other week about the amount of bins should have hurt the bin cleaning guy on.
Speaker 1: The phone in the suburb the bloody lids are brown this suburb of Burgundy.
Speaker 4: But don't you just put some like morning Fresh and get the hose in it.
Speaker 1: Normally, which is what I normally do.
Speaker 6: Like, I know it sounds like a lazy treat, but our bins were reeking, like how much sixty bucks?
Speaker 1: All your bins.
Speaker 5: Old?
Speaker 4: If you don't have a gurny, I really want one.
Speaker 1: Though, Listen, I've got a gurny. If you're going to get a.
Speaker 7: Gurny on any pressure pressure washing, but listen, just called a high pressure.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, If you're going to get a gurny, don't muck around getting the piss wee one hundred and fifty dollars? Yeah, what's most of the spit water? Yourself a thumb over the now you need to go absolute hardcore.
Speaker 3: Do you know that my brother in law and my sister they own a concreting company, a petrol one. They have a commercial that thing would.
Speaker 5: Strip skin off a body, and more than that, you cut your arm off with you.
Speaker 8: It was and you should see this sounds like a test. You should see the thing go. It is you actually have to physically stand back because if it hits you, it is gonna Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, take your muscle. But my old boss had a picture one and he washed my car with it and the car was a bit old. Know. Before I wasn't radio. This is when I was making websites. Sorry, yeah, made what kind of websites? All sorts of websites?
Speaker 3: I thought you fixed that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, same same company fixed in the Air Force and then I was.
Speaker 3: In so that was Yeah, this seems like a lot of jobs.
Speaker 5: The Air Force again, O D exposive ordinance disposal just blue ship up? What it was so much?
Speaker 9: Were you like Tom Cruise?
Speaker 1: Sorry no, hang on, Maverick. How long were in the Air Force?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 1: It was just a gap year.
Speaker 5: To pass the fitness I passed the fitness.
Speaker 1: Question question did you have to shave your hair?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What does that look like?
Speaker 5: I had like a number four all over the crazy the Air Force. Now it was every year it was the gap year, and then they were supposed to all offer us jobs after so we were all trained up, ready to go, and then budget cuts off with through the year like offer us jobs, so we all had to come out and apply again through recruiting. And I just never got back in. So yeah, really my life could have been quite different.
Speaker 1: So what's like, what are you qualified to do? Set off bombs?
Speaker 5: I'm not qualified for anything, but I've done all the training, so I could like walk into an EOD tech job.
Speaker 9: No, wonder, you're cool under pressure EOD?
Speaker 1: What again?
Speaker 5: Explosive ordinance disposal?
Speaker 8: So say, hypothetically by bringing an explosive device into the.
Speaker 1: Studio on your backpack?
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you able to diffuse that?
Speaker 5: Probably not anymore. It was like fourteen years ago, Red I forgot yeah or.
Speaker 1: Green white, close and pick h it's what I reckon? They do it.
Speaker 5: It's fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would have pressed the butt.
Speaker 5: No, so he washed my car with the petrol pressure washer and it stripped the paint off the side because it was so hard.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, all the.
Speaker 5: Paints flaked off. I was like bare metal.
Speaker 7: Fifty thousand dollars. The other via pick the.
Speaker 1: Wine that's go big or blow up? That's good. No, we can't be. That's up there with kiss the Carntye for Gwen, how did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people would bring their parents in. They would pash on with a right operator from the echo and if they did that, then they won tickets to Gwen's farm.
Speaker 7: That's good, clean, fun, wholesome things up there.
Speaker 1: With the wheel of botox we used to do to talk to me about that.
Speaker 6: It'd be a wheel with all different body parts and you were allowed two spins so you might get left eyebrow and right.
Speaker 1: Arm picker.
Speaker 5: Strong. Remember we did shearing for shearing.
Speaker 1: That's right, we had shearing tickets with.
Speaker 5: This hairy guy come in. We had like back sack chest and you had to shave shave him like a what'd you shave? Did you shave his back?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think we manted him like a sheep. Yeah, the good old as all right?
Speaker 1: Should we get out of here? Yeah?
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 6: I have a great weekend everybody. I remember the time stamps, now I've got them all awesome.
Speaker 4: Got this podcast go about three minutes five weekend