Speaker 1: Jason Lione on over one hundred. Well, good morning, everybody, Good morning.
Speaker 2: We Wednesday. How are we doing hump Day? How are you feeling?
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I've not been well or week but I thought yesterday I was getting better.
Speaker 2: But do you have any music morning a weekend?
Speaker 3: I'm meant to go to Jesus Christ Super Start tomorrow night. If I'm not at the top of my game, I just don't think I can.
Speaker 2: I reckon you rain checked with Jesus Say buddy, I'll get you on the next round. Yes, he's he's singing all the time.
Speaker 3: Is he he's singing all the time. No, it's meant to be amazing Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Here's the one with the colored coat.
Speaker 1: That was Joseph and he's technic color Loen coats.
Speaker 2: That's the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, so I won't be singing along.
Speaker 4: What's the worst musical you've been to? Cos I just think this one's ridiculous?
Speaker 1: Which one cats? I love cats? It's bloody ridiculous cat.
Speaker 2: Oh No, that's the line I didn't go. I just saw that. I just saw the little trailer.
Speaker 3: The actual stage show music have real lines.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the lions because it went under their way down the aisle.
Speaker 2: Great so well for those old.
Speaker 1: In cats.
Speaker 3: The cats back in the day. When I went, they came out in the crowd and one of them sat on my lap. I was there with my nan hello, and the cats.
Speaker 1: Crawled through the ground. Do you get baby cats? Different? With my nan? No?
Speaker 3: I went to Cats the musical. What's the one song from Cats? Everyone notes there's one.
Speaker 2: Baby Cats or Cats?
Speaker 3: Cats only had one real hit? Was it memories?
Speaker 1: Memories of baby cats? Do you want to forget about it?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but the Lion King was amazing.
Speaker 2: When was the last time?
Speaker 1: Years ago? Jaya? But you saw Cats? Yes, yes, I think I was seven.
Speaker 2: Fun show coming up today?
Speaker 1: You are?
Speaker 2: We are doing it? Thanks sir, mate, She already express we are. Did you get up to that? Well?
Speaker 3: I actually I hung out with the people on other radio stations. Oh no, no, no, no, because no of God, No no, I ain't leaving, no no. I went beautiful carry Big Moore, who we all know, TV Star also on radio. Don't don't listen to that station anyway. She launched her Benie Spring Cats last night.
Speaker 2: I saw on the project they had confetti cannon's because it was their first come on beautiful.
Speaker 3: She spent ten years in she launched launched that campaign when her husband had brain cancer and her beautiful son, Ollie's dad, and she wanted to traise a million dollars and in ten years she raised twenty five million dollars.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, what a legacy.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, and so this is the first year you can you can go into de Cuba and buy the beanies.
Speaker 2: Oh that was your favorite shot you used to work.
Speaker 1: So I went back last night. Had some symmetry here.
Speaker 3: To Cuba h Q, which is where I first worked on the floor at Tradston, And I was like, you guys want me to pull a shift, I'm haady to pull sh.
Speaker 2: Did you use your swipe card to get in?
Speaker 1: This is no one God? They had the head have you on the wall? Beautiful?
Speaker 3: They didn't have Well I didn't notice that. I ran in. It was cold to Ranny. But yeah, amazing, amazing, amazing. And if you know anyone who has ever dealt with brain cancer or suffered from frank cancer, you know someone who has dealt with someone who has dealt with it. It's a hideous disease and they need a lot of money for research. So Carrie Bickmore does an amazing job with her beanies and they are on sale from today.
Speaker 2: Well don't carry.
Speaker 1: I love carry, but a moment to appreciate just of work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It was emotional last night.
Speaker 2: She runs at one hundred miles an hour and just people like that just paused for a second, just appreciate what they've done. Yes, I hung out with the opposition too. Where'd you go? Thing on opposite that was Carrie? Where were you?
Speaker 1: I was out in the front of an opponent's studio. Oh, yesterday, it would have been cold.
Speaker 2: You're outside outside?
Speaker 3: Are you applying for a jo?
Speaker 1: I was outside the ox and y and nipple? Yeah? What's nipple? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably should have went.
Speaker 1: I was there in a Channel nine capacity to speak to one.
Speaker 3: Of the doors, stopping one of them on.
Speaker 1: Their personalities when they're walking out. And do you know when you're in a.
Speaker 4: Place that you should not, that you shouldn't be, but you don't want to be, and everyone you know comes out.
Speaker 3: But that only happens when there's a scandal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't a scandal. Billy Brownless from child do you have anything to say?
Speaker 2: Really just just second, just a second of your time.
Speaker 1: Place chase him down the road?
Speaker 5: Second?
Speaker 1: Could you tell us, Billy, why won't you talk to us? What are you hiding?
Speaker 2: Are you happy with the decision?
Speaker 3: Did Billy have a scandal?
Speaker 1: I love Billy Brown, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Billy was talking about Bailey Smith. He offered himself up. He was wearing a Bailey Smith as in the Geelong Bailey Smith and Bailey Smith headband. Because Basilinka is playing his old club this weekend Thursday night.
Speaker 3: Actually it calls Basilink.
Speaker 1: Baslink on Thursday Night against the ball.
Speaker 3: Billy brownless work for in the morning, in the afternoons, who did you see there?
Speaker 4: There was just a congo line of people that I didn't want to bump into.
Speaker 2: What would they say?
Speaker 1: What are you doing here?
Speaker 3: Scandal?
Speaker 1: And then and then do you know when.
Speaker 3: People maybe that's a your bit lost mate? How many people said did you get fired again.
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 2: You want a job?
Speaker 3: You want free for free, free for free.
Speaker 1: You're churning through them now?
Speaker 2: Aren't you just back to Billy.
Speaker 3: For do you say yes? Just to get the Room of Mills?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I love the room and mill when it goes broke.
Speaker 2: There was a video I saw online the other day and it was Billy in the car park. It might have been nipple y and they had Campbell Brown there and he was getting Campbell to.
Speaker 1: Recreate Campbell Brown works here.
Speaker 2: Well, well, okay, it must have been a different car park. They're getting Campbell to recreate his dad's famous speech when they door stopped him in there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, just why don't you make get some manners and make an appointment.
Speaker 1: Like the rest of those lovely people.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what he is. That's what he said, word for word, Campbell Brown. He's got a podcast here on nov with Jonathan Brown, and I saw a clip of it on the Nova one hundred Instagram page last night, starring our very own.
Speaker 2: Thumb Oh the thumbs on there.
Speaker 3: That thing, that's all he was doing. They kept cutting to him and he was like this, you don't laugh at our show, Oh Brodie bit.
Speaker 2: Remember when we're in Adelaide to gather out? And then that, Oh my god, it's a poor guy from Brady's podcast.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize you featured so heavily on the social poster.
Speaker 1: Boy, it is just going. Did you see any rivals yesterday.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't know I could work for dinner at Christian towns without their life. It's just.
Speaker 1: Conversation, he showed last night. Yes, Patsy competitive news reader. It's just.
Speaker 2: Gone ten past six.
Speaker 1: You a handyman, don't I scream handyman?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: His daddy's thankful.
Speaker 2: What about?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Paul is what is known as an outsaucer. Right, need something fixed, no problems. We'll get someone to come and do it.
Speaker 2: See, you're the same as me, Clint, myke a.
Speaker 1: But an outsource right like you get on to at.
Speaker 2: Least he gets it done. You and I are similar where both our dads were Sparky's your.
Speaker 7: Still sons of Sparks and Sparky's we are so did your dad.
Speaker 2: We are gang.
Speaker 1: We're a gang.
Speaker 2: Were sauce sauce just.
Speaker 3: But you guys are like a lot of sons of Sparky's become Sparky's or t you guys like the.
Speaker 1: Soft so and I reckon, I look at the calluses.
Speaker 2: On my how to turn working hands.
Speaker 1: No it's not from hard.
Speaker 3: Work, then Microsoft keyboard hands.
Speaker 2: I reckon, John, John, your dad will be like my dad, Paul, where they'd be like they'd just be that quiet little bit inside them when they're watching you and I try and do something around.
Speaker 1: The house, just kind of I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 2: The other day I went to Bunnings and purchased something. I know my dad would be like, what are you doing. I've talked you better than this. I'm trying to hang a TV at home at the moment.
Speaker 3: No, that's an outsource.
Speaker 2: No no, no, I thought that, and I've done in the past, but this time I'm like, Lo, I'm hanging the teeth.
Speaker 3: The one you want to hang on the brick wall above the fireplace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to do brackets.
Speaker 2: Put brackets, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: What I got to drill in the bra into a brick wall.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, this isn't brick this this one's.
Speaker 1: Like but what about the wiring plaster. You gotta watch out for the wiring plaster. Are you doing the wiring?
Speaker 2: No, the wirings in the wall, I's got to watch out not to hit that.
Speaker 3: We'll hang on.
Speaker 1: But what about the power called for the television?
Speaker 2: So there is a power point there. I just need to like drill in.
Speaker 1: A bracket so you're not putting that.
Speaker 2: No, God, No, I'm not putting the power in. No, you can't be doing that. So what one of these?
Speaker 3: What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: You don't know what this is? I know it is.
Speaker 1: What is it? Calculator?
Speaker 2: No? Let me let me see if it's working. Traders all love this gag. Yeah, it's going off on Clinton. It's a stud finder?
Speaker 3: What on earth is the stud finder?
Speaker 1: So you show me it's on.
Speaker 3: They've got one button on it. How hard can it be to use?
Speaker 2: No? No, you know in a wall.
Speaker 1: Don't put it, Jay, it's.
Speaker 2: In a wall. They'll have like the frame behind the plaster.
Speaker 3: There's literally only one button you can push.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all you need to hit. And then you hold it to the wall and you smooth it along and it shows you where the study is. Do you know what the studies?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: So, like you know when you build a wall, No, go on. Basically, you can't just drill into.
Speaker 3: The plaster start a nail.
Speaker 2: No, it studs like the wood beam.
Speaker 1: Oh, like the frame, the frame.
Speaker 2: You need to drill into the frame. Otherwise the TV.
Speaker 1: Is just going to fall off because it's just going to be past.
Speaker 2: Did your dad teach.
Speaker 3: What if the frame's not the TV. What if the frame's not in the TV hanging height.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the drama. You've got to try and find it.
Speaker 1: I know what you're going to say.
Speaker 3: What if it's down lower, up high, that's the only place you can hang the TV.
Speaker 2: Then you might have to get one of those frames where it's like, you know, got the pivot out.
Speaker 3: No one wants one of them in that.
Speaker 2: But my dad would disappointed. I purchased that because he taught me the trick that you're able to taught you. If you watch Brody through the window right now.
Speaker 1: I've seen people.
Speaker 2: Have you seen people do this? Brady stud? But how do you know that? You knock on the plaster.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's shallow.
Speaker 3: That's exactly the same to me.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, okay, hang on, stop right, okay, close your eyes. Okay, start tapping and you you say, when there's a stud.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, it all sounds the same, you're kidding, It all sounds the same.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, do the start to just listen to the study. Okay, now go to the hollow bit.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're just hitting it harder there.
Speaker 2: No, you reckon, there'd be trades in their car screaming at the radio and now going stud stud. Yeah, it's not an exact science.
Speaker 3: And that is what's going to save your TV. Yeah, I think I'm glad you bought the stud.
Speaker 1: Fine.
Speaker 2: The other reason I bought the study, I've got six holes where.
Speaker 3: I thought there was give me a demo on how this works.
Speaker 2: It so you hold that on the wall. Come and take this, and you slide it along and it'll go where there's a stud.
Speaker 3: What do you mean it went the whole time.
Speaker 2: No, if you slide it along, it'll go beat, beep, beep where there's a stud.
Speaker 3: And where there's power.
Speaker 2: Because that's yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a different sound.
Speaker 3: You go go on your big study.
Speaker 2: Well maybe there isn't a stud there. You don't keep hitting it. You just press it once and then slide it along.
Speaker 1: Brody, Oh he's twinking. Oh my god, it's like he's wandering someone at the airport.
Speaker 2: He looks at the going ghostbusters.
Speaker 3: You know, he looks like a security.
Speaker 5: Guard at the end.
Speaker 1: Just hang it in the middle.
Speaker 2: How would you like to go and trade this weather in for laser vegas? Should be warm over there right now. Imagine the party is going off.
Speaker 1: Season Wet Republic. That was my favorite.
Speaker 3: When we've done one over there at Caesars Caesars Benis No, can't remember when.
Speaker 2: It's when the pool party starts at like nine am.
Speaker 3: And you know what, the one I went to, a lot of the girls were wearing these like high heels that they walk in the water. Yeah, walking in their bikinis, dressed up like plastic kind of high heels and they walk back out of the sticks and they all had their phones and a plastic pouch around their neck as well.
Speaker 1: It just concerns me an underwater camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that they could at any time just jump in. They wire water ready at any time like.
Speaker 2: A soup at the end of the day. That it's not many people are getting out of that water.
Speaker 4: Well, when we went we went to a Steve Aoki gig at Wet Republic that fine and Phil whose thirtieth was my brother in law. They put him in an inflatable boat and Steve Aoki caked him through a cake at.
Speaker 1: Any crowdsurfed. It was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Did they bring it out with the sparkle.
Speaker 3: They do that stuff in I Betha too. Have you ever been there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been to a Betha, but I haven't seen a caking.
Speaker 2: How's this though, Like Lauren does.
Speaker 3: I want to do the party the pool parties in ib.
Speaker 2: I know, but you don't like if we're at Lapo Keta and we sing happy Birthday, imagine you get the cake thrown at.
Speaker 3: No. I don't do public birthday. I do cakings.
Speaker 2: Let's part Vegas. You're allowed to act like an idiot in Vegas. But blokes do some pretty stupid things, don't they.
Speaker 3: Women can also, but men tend to do stupid earth things.
Speaker 2: Well, footballers found himself in hurt, don't they. Yes, yeah, football.
Speaker 3: One wants to be like the guys on Jack.
Speaker 2: Hold that thought. All are in trouble for doing something like that. For these mates, we're going to come back and show you the footage and talk about it. Next. We had a Brisbane way to the Broncos.
Speaker 3: Oh it's rugby an r L.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for you to pick up on that.
Speaker 3: Now, these boys tend to do really well, you know what.
Speaker 1: It's origin time, so even more people do silly things, especially the Farns.
Speaker 3: Is this when they're oh yeah, this is when they come out to play peak madness because you.
Speaker 1: Know how your beautiful Paul he goes up to the origin, doesn't he? Well, we didn't.
Speaker 2: We go here gets on the cans. Yeah, it does every now that's right, did we did?
Speaker 3: We all sat in a big long road.
Speaker 1: There was a whole crew of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go to the Maroons, the Marines.
Speaker 3: It was nighttime. There was fireworks and there was.
Speaker 5: It was actually.
Speaker 1: There was a full like laser display was.
Speaker 2: There was to the RL still has cheerleaders. How do we feel about it? No?
Speaker 1: Don't they just what's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: Is it not good?
Speaker 2: They're not like the American ones where they're demonstrating like jumps and all that. It's more just like throwing pump pumps in front of the how mad people?
Speaker 1: I think the basketball still has cheerleaders too.
Speaker 3: I love cheerleaders. There's a team in America America. I think, I want to say maybe the Golden State, and they're cheerleaders are all older people, like they're like the Golden Girls of cheerleading.
Speaker 2: You're not doing it, you're not doing it?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, get.
Speaker 3: They like the and they're one of the basketball teams. Cheerleading team.
Speaker 1: You should sub yourself in I'm not.
Speaker 3: Quite flexible or old enough yet. They're very good and people love them. I think it's can someone look at that? I think it's Golden State Warriors?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Is that the San Francisco team? Yeah, they're the Golden Girls of cheerleaders.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to Britain, Golden and Golden yee Walsh? Is the broadcast? Is the broadcast?
Speaker 3: I didn't do it?
Speaker 1: Golden State worries.
Speaker 2: Do not think back to Brezy.
Speaker 4: Sorry, he's a bit of a he's a bit of a cot stuff thing in the in the nlsh he's like that. He's not the next big thing. He's sort of the.
Speaker 1: Big big thing.
Speaker 2: He's a big thing now, which makes me more shocked that he'd be happy for videos like this.
Speaker 3: Isn't another bubbling incident?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: No? No?
Speaker 1: That was That was rugby league, isn't it?
Speaker 2: What was the bubblic car?
Speaker 3: Was weed in his own mouth? It was actually quind of impressive.
Speaker 4: He got a bit of elevation on it, didn't he disgusting? Do they call that a bubbler?
Speaker 1: Well, that was the thing. It was called the bubbler.
Speaker 3: Brodie's the only thing I know about rugby league is that one of the players did the bubbler and he weed in his own mouth.
Speaker 2: Brodie, because you're the lad on the team, right, how do you do a bubbler?
Speaker 10: Well you need to arch it back and then push it forward and then hover over the top.
Speaker 2: Of one of your robb one of your mates ever attempted the bubbler?
Speaker 11: I have seen a bubbler in person.
Speaker 1: Yes, that boy get in trouble for doing it.
Speaker 11: I think it's pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go back to Race Walsham play Lauren the that's uh yeah, Reese Walsh is the guy with the gloves.
Speaker 1: The glove on, so he just punched someone the bas So it's.
Speaker 2: A bunch of lads over at one of their mate's houses.
Speaker 3: God, doesn't that look like a boy's house?
Speaker 2: It really does. They're on the beers. Reese has put a glove like a boxing glove on and then had one shot in one of his mates to try.
Speaker 1: And knock him out, and he's posted it.
Speaker 4: Reese Walsh has posted it to his own social media.
Speaker 2: We're what an idiot?
Speaker 1: Look guys, what I did?
Speaker 3: I don't like it when boys play fight.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's like that.
Speaker 3: We had a bunch of mates that would do things like they'd always have a few drinks and they'd play fight and they'd try and like choke each other out and stuff stupid and dangerous.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's really things have got a bit wild since the days of the Weggie Mate Park the Weggie.
Speaker 3: The other way about the atomic wedges were five boys spended from school for getting atomic wedges.
Speaker 2: Brady came in on a Monday a couple of weeks back, so the lad's night and he goes here, we did a regular thing where we wrestle in the dark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so silly.
Speaker 2: They turn all the lights off and then you just wrestle each other.
Speaker 10: There's an added layer of complexity when it's dark and you can't see anything.
Speaker 3: But don't you like bang your hand on the coffee table.
Speaker 2: And someone's not doing the bubbler at the same time.
Speaker 10: There are some hazards often like you're running a coffee table or a TV or a couch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I don't know ifull we.
Speaker 11: Clothed, No, it's usually shirts off.
Speaker 3: Oh so is he in trouble that football player? I'd say, yeah, did he post it himself?
Speaker 2: Yea?
Speaker 3: And what was the caption on it, like why did he do it?
Speaker 2: Because he's a lad just doing boys stuff.
Speaker 3: No, we don't punch each other like knocking someone.
Speaker 2: Out is thirteen twenty fourteen. You're going to be disgusted in these cause I know you are. I want to talk lad games. No, what do you do?
Speaker 1: Let's go it.
Speaker 2: Boys will be boys, Boys will no no, no around good point. Yeah, let's go lad games thirteen twenty four ten. What are you and your mates do when you catch up? Do you play stupid games? You're wrestling in the dark, You're trying to knock each other out? Are you a fan of the bubbler?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Twenty four Boys will be boys? What games?
Speaker 1: I hate to love it? The bubble is a crook word. Crook word.
Speaker 2: I'll never be able to drink from one in the park again.
Speaker 3: Words fine, it's the action which is disgusting.
Speaker 2: I got some free stuff to go.
Speaker 3: But it was impressive. How's your back backbend.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Give us a ring? I got turned to dollar Cogan vouchers up for grabs. Cogain dot com helps you get what you want for less. That is clicking awesome. What games do you play with your fellow lads? Our number is thirteen twenty four ten. We are asking what stupid game do you play with your fellow lads? We're talking lad games this morning as a Broncos player in hot order up in Brisbane because he's posted footage to his own socials of him trying to knock out a mate if he's.
Speaker 3: Got a boxing glove on and he's just belt at him as hard as he can.
Speaker 2: So he posted himself, Yeah, I got double passes to the A League Finals. It starts with six teams, it ends with one champion. Get your tickets now for A League Finals thirteen twenty four to ten. What game do you play with your mates? Executive producer Brody, who's the lad of the team. So we found out you guys wrestle in the dark. What's what's another game?
Speaker 10: Trolley racing is another favorite of ours, where essentially you find the biggest hill you can and you get a trolley each and you go on the trolley. Brody, I was defending champion for two years ago.
Speaker 2: Well car park in Melbourne steep.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's shocking, that's asking for trouble.
Speaker 2: Thirty twenty four ten. Shock lawrel No, what's your lad game?
Speaker 5: Don't do it?
Speaker 2: Oh boys, boy? This morning everyone, this is no Ober one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. We're just talking about a little drama coming out of Brisbane and Urice walksh posted the Brisbane Broncos has had to come out this morning and apologize because he posted a video to his own socials of boys being boys. He was around the lads mate lad's house and try to knock his mate out after a few.
Speaker 3: Did he actually try and knock him out?
Speaker 4: Well, it was sort of like one of those arcade games where you punch it as hard as yes.
Speaker 3: Why as the friend would you go, yeah, this is a great idea. Punched me as hard as.
Speaker 4: He's just spoken. He said something along the lines of I'm so sorry. It won't happen again. How often are we from a football you reckon?
Speaker 2: They just hand them the same press release at the.
Speaker 4: It's not like in our day we used to play like stacks on right or excise someone.
Speaker 1: It's not it's really changed.
Speaker 3: We're not encouraging punching like that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Twenty fourteen, what if that kid had to form exactly.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Do you play stupid game with your mates? There's one call we're just not allowed through have.
Speaker 3: We It was too stupid?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did it involve a bubbla?
Speaker 2: No biscuits? Ryan, I'm thirteen twenty fourteen, Ryan, What di to say? Doesn't matter? Ryan? What game do you play with your mates?
Speaker 12: Good morning?
Speaker 2: There's the go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, do I want to hear this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 12: Yeah, this is not bad. But we're at a fully function one night and obviously a couple of beers. One of the boys was on the trus doing away and I pulled the old weggie. The unders broke and smashed my arm on the concrete and broke my albow.
Speaker 1: Backfired.
Speaker 3: Hang on, he was trying to do a Wii and you gave him a weggie while he was doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, Ryan, did you fall in the trough?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 12: I went backwards and yeah missed out on.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: I do you even nickname it the footy club?
Speaker 3: I know he never went back he was foot.
Speaker 1: Club nicknames Chuffy Trophy.
Speaker 3: So he tried to pull the gag in the backfire. Yeah, that's what you boys do when boys are at the urine all you each other? Yeah, you do your pants around your ankles.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's when you're six.
Speaker 1: No, no, they stay around pants around the hips.
Speaker 2: You just pulled down the front. What do you think?
Speaker 3: Well, and you do you honestly think you're all standing and road with your pants down?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you know what? Do you know what freaks that's not what boy freaks me out of it. Sorry, I'm not familiar with the Do you really.
Speaker 2: Think we're all lined up there with the halftime without bum singing out? No?
Speaker 1: No, why not? Because you don't need.
Speaker 4: What about somebody who doesn't it just undoes the zip and does it out the zip as opposed to pulling the pants down.
Speaker 3: That's like, come on mate, what do you mean just pulls it out and keeps the button?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like little people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that seems kind of smart.
Speaker 2: Pull down the like if you're in a rush, you know, frank above the beans.
Speaker 5: I've seen that.
Speaker 2: It's do you know what's difficult about? And I don't want to do.
Speaker 4: Trough chat chat When you've got to squeeze in, like you've got.
Speaker 2: To look at your shoulders are touching.
Speaker 1: But you stand back and you're like can I fit in that? Wait?
Speaker 11: Isn't there a spot.
Speaker 2: Open?
Speaker 1: It's open for business.
Speaker 3: But there's like spots.
Speaker 4: No, someone finishes and then you've got to squeeze into their old spot.
Speaker 2: It's just like a it's open.
Speaker 3: No dividers, some like please stand here.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no, it's not a COVID sticker on.
Speaker 1: The imagining footprints.
Speaker 4: And then you've got to decide if you stand on the grill or on the tile. I don't stand on the grill because the hell's the grill. There's a whole heap of the grills over the water.
Speaker 1: Some people were on the grill. No, he's slipping, so cool. Stop it.
Speaker 2: Like if your mate's there and he's like trying to do up. As he's doing up expands, you just sort of put your hand on his back and pushing forward.
Speaker 1: Into the into the water and his face falls in the troll.
Speaker 2: He just starts leaning sometimes and he's got to stop and.
Speaker 1: Put his hand out and the hand goes on the water. How high is the like a waterfall in the roof. It's like a bubbler. Where does the water fall from?
Speaker 2: It's just like it's it's like a fountain in a swimming pool.
Speaker 1: How high is it?
Speaker 3: It's constantly running water?
Speaker 1: Is it? Well? Sometimes or someone presses the master button.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of them do flush after well, a lot of them don't flush now they've just got the.
Speaker 1: Matt, the colored man.
Speaker 3: The hell's the mat?
Speaker 1: It's like an environmental device, and an abs don't flush like a puppy peapad.
Speaker 2: It just the.
Speaker 3: No, that can't be right without running order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the mats are becoming a big thing.
Speaker 1: I prefer because it's a water saving mechanism.
Speaker 3: I prefer winging on a mat. Who cleans the mat?
Speaker 2: How often a mat man had come along after hour?
Speaker 1: How often does the mat get cleaned?
Speaker 2: Do know? That'd be a tong job, Nathan.
Speaker 3: Nathan, I'm learning a lot about blokes here, and I'm not really enjoying it. You're all pretty gross, aren't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, pretty much?
Speaker 2: What lad game do you play with your mates?
Speaker 9: We have to play glove gun wars. They used to get like a piece of PBC pipes, not very not a very thick one, maybe twenty five mil. And he used to used to get the old kitchen kitchen dish washing gloves and used to on the end and you'd tape it up and you'd get you'd gone fill your pockets full of rocks and yeah, yeah, yeah, pretty pretty much. And yeah, one day we were playing and the mate's brother was hiding behind the shipping container and his big toe was hanging out and I blew his big toenail off.
Speaker 3: And how old were you when you were playing this game?
Speaker 2: Name big Toe.
Speaker 1: Seven a seventeen?
Speaker 3: Well that's a pretty good aim, big toe. Oh what did you shoot each.
Speaker 1: Other with the rock?
Speaker 9: Used to pepper each other with rock?
Speaker 3: Were there rules like you can't go for the face, You've got to go the shoulder.
Speaker 9: The no face shot coming after after the goggles? Somebody got hit in the face?
Speaker 1: And where are you playing this?
Speaker 3: Just in the backyard?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, just in the street.
Speaker 3: Oh were they ending like wind screens that were collateral damage?
Speaker 9: You'd be you'd be clued onto what.
Speaker 4: One if you got hit in the back with one of those things? That could you know it gives you a bit of a bruiser.
Speaker 2: If you don't you ever played blood knuckles? What a blood knuckles? Yeah? You keep hitting each other until.
Speaker 1: Yeah, until you bleed? Yeah, Oh my god, what do you girls.
Speaker 3: Do play my little pony.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, just going eleven past seven, coming up this morning. When you hear this hit from Bruno Mars what a voice listened to Artists in the world listen and now Bruno is coming. And when you hear that sometime in the next sixty minutes, we will put you on the standby list to go and see him in Vegas. How good you've heard of lawn porn?
Speaker 1: That's all over my algorithm.
Speaker 3: That guy who goes and does everyone's gardens knocks on.
Speaker 2: The door and says, I'll do the garden for.
Speaker 3: Free, the overgrown trees and gardens, and he puts it on like a timeline.
Speaker 2: I love watching those. So people love raving about their lawns, I reckon. People also love raving about their gyms. Yes, oh yeah they do, and that's what I want to do. This morning gets me. Well, there's a gym that's gone var for a pretty good reason. We're going to talk about that in a secon. But thirteen twenty fourteen, what's amazing about your gym?
Speaker 3: Is it only amazing or is it what is also really bad about you?
Speaker 2: Jim?
Speaker 3: Or are we only talking the good things with highlights, highlights, no low lights.
Speaker 2: Exactly thirteen twenty four ten. You want to show off about your gym, give us a call right now.
Speaker 3: This is They're all at the gym. Now, no one's gonna call guys.
Speaker 2: Let's head to the gym.
Speaker 1: Let's do it to the strong room. It's one of my favorite places.
Speaker 2: Leg day today today, I feel like.
Speaker 1: I'm at home when I go to the gym.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we know about it because your post.
Speaker 3: We always know when Grin the little selfie Grin in the mirror muscles out. You love a mirror selfie, don't I just.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. If you want to show off about your gym, Lady's gone viral. She's an American living here in Melbourne, America.
Speaker 3: People are really proud about the gym they get to quite often as well. It's like a real real brag.
Speaker 2: Well, she's done a video on the top which has gone viral to her friends back home, giving a tour of a gym here in Port Melbourne, who only charges seven dollars eighty a week.
Speaker 1: Is that that's the big one on Bay Street? I think I think it's dollars.
Speaker 2: That's the reaction from everyone. They're like, you get all the machines. I've seen it seven dollars and we.
Speaker 3: Get to use everything there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good Vale.
Speaker 2: That is isn't it? Great value?
Speaker 3: That is very good Vale. You can't even buy smoothie at my gym for that much.
Speaker 2: So this this one has a nutrition bar.
Speaker 1: A nutrition bar will get you.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where they that's where they reform at Pilate's machines.
Speaker 3: No, you'd have to pay extra for that.
Speaker 1: Well seven bucks. I'm getting rimmed. So four ten? What's good about your gym?
Speaker 3: They come on Clink, give yours a shout out because your gym got your into men's health. So what's so good about?
Speaker 1: Training? Brands called a place called Edge.
Speaker 3: You want to see Clint with your shirt.
Speaker 1: The shirt stays on.
Speaker 4: My gym's good because it's actually a showroom. And I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about I'm talking about the equipment because the company that run the gym, it's it's like a showroom for other gyms to buy the equipment.
Speaker 2: So it's always the best of the best.
Speaker 1: So it's the best.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: It's the freshest, the best. You know that you technology. Yeah, yes, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I love variety.
Speaker 1: But on the flip side of that, they bring people through stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then they're like Clint stun Away.
Speaker 1: Formerly Yeah, shout out edge you go.
Speaker 3: My gym has these fridges that you open and they've got little cold scented towels. Oh yes, and they smell delicious.
Speaker 2: Yes, get on in like a little fridge.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you can just wipe your face down with them and they smell.
Speaker 2: I love the hotels.
Speaker 3: It's like that when it's like when you arrive at a hotel cold towers and they're sent at the unlimited as many as you want.
Speaker 1: At yum Char and they give you the hot towels. I love the hotel.
Speaker 3: Nobody's are cold and they smell, so I don't know what they sent them with, but they're amazing.
Speaker 2: Steph thirteen twenty four to ten. Tell us about your gym. Hello, Steph, how are you my name?
Speaker 14: Talk to us big fan of the show. I absolutely love you guys, Thank you. I absolutely love my gym. It's good life in glenario and it's just like you walk in, you get greeted by like good people and I've got an amazing tati, so that helps. But there is such an abundance of classes. You know, you can do boxing arena.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's impressive when you can do boxing.
Speaker 2: Like I don't like when they're on the front desk they go and trying to, you know, shove down your throat the classes.
Speaker 14: No, it's really good, like they actually just like pay hi. They like you get on with your day and everything like that.
Speaker 8: There's a cafe there.
Speaker 14: But it's just phenomenal.
Speaker 3: It's intimidating.
Speaker 1: Some gym got to stop you, he said.
Speaker 4: I hate it when you're walking and they try and shove the classes down your throat.
Speaker 1: When when have you walked into a gym.
Speaker 2: I used to have a membership. I used to have a membership to a Good Life one, so I had squash courts.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you've been saying for two years you're going to play squash with Brodie? Did he ever play squash with you?
Speaker 11: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Retirement going to come out of retirements.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: And then it was one of those twenty four to seven ones, the Jets ones, Oh yeah, did you? I was headless though, because I tried to cancel the gym membership. They made me walk down to see them. I'm like, don't bully me into exercise?
Speaker 1: Why did you book a.
Speaker 3: Twenty four to seven gym membership when you finish work at eleven am? What are you doing with the rest of what time? Is it?
Speaker 1: He's a strange man, isn't he. He's a strange man.
Speaker 3: He's stills got a real for telling lies. And I don't think he's been to the twenty four our gym recently.
Speaker 2: I think I went. I just said I had a membership.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it a free one?
Speaker 3: No? No?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: Actually how much did it cost you?
Speaker 2: I was in New Zealand and I only had it for a few weeks, but they.
Speaker 1: Made me and he hated it. Classes.
Speaker 3: They don't even have a reception at the twenty four our gym. They're not shoving classes.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that was it was just it was a bit show pony for me.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to airport where I want to know from Matt what's the gym porn? What do you love about your gym?
Speaker 1: Hey guys, hello, are you on the way there now?
Speaker 6: Na?
Speaker 13: Na?
Speaker 6: How many will be going up to work though?
Speaker 3: How many days a week do you hit a strong room?
Speaker 6: Matte probably about Yeah, four days a week training, so a good nick.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's ripped, I can yeah.
Speaker 6: And quite cheap. Yeah, I got one hundred and forty eight for the year, and yeah go to airport where Thomas Town and sometimes Port Melbourne and even Interstate in Adelaide. So can't complain.
Speaker 3: They're so, hang on one hundred and forty eight dollars you're telling me for the year. It's by fifty two. That's two dollars and eighty cents a week.
Speaker 6: Matt, Yeah, yeah, no, so it was pretty cheap. All you can do, director, but I think they just bumped it up to ten a week, but it was five ninety five.
Speaker 3: And what gym is it?
Speaker 6: It's deremert and it has included.
Speaker 3: Two dollars eighty a week. That isn't that that's good? Well?
Speaker 15: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Can I ask I reckon?
Speaker 3: You got to sign up like a first year for you or something.
Speaker 4: What's the clientele like there? What are your fellow gym goers like? They all sort of buff blokes like you.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's a mixens on tom a day ago. You probably like four o'clock for thirty you got all the trade is coming in early morning. You're you know, your twenty year olds that are going to go to UNI.
Speaker 3: You got gym buddies that you only see.
Speaker 1: At the gym, you know, socially Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, many selfies in the mirror being taken there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they make sure the lightings.
Speaker 2: Good man, Brodie, should we tell them about what you and I?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 2: Brady Executive Producery. Just he's just moved in around the corner from me. And what are we about to start doing it? Your post?
Speaker 3: As if as if it's going to happen, Brodie.
Speaker 10: Jason's going to come to the garage of Gains where it's a gym in my garage.
Speaker 3: Okay, I look forward to you when it happened.
Speaker 1: Hang on, don't you train Newt Yeah, it'll just be a jos job though.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, hey Jess, hi, Hello, we were wearing chants.
Speaker 1: Just Jess, where do you train? Tell us about it?
Speaker 15: I train an emerged gym in box Hill and it is awesome.
Speaker 14: It's like a bodybuilder.
Speaker 2: As well.
Speaker 15: For the bodybuilding, No they don't, but the equipment is elite.
Speaker 14: But what gets me every time is the hand cream in the female bathroom.
Speaker 1: Oh what are we talking?
Speaker 14: I wish I knew the brand. I haven't tried to find it because I want it to be my special traces.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's not. It's not a palm olent. She's that excited to go there after doing heavy weights. You need to get the hand hand cream on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I always get offended that they put their hair straighteners in the women's toilets.
Speaker 3: Mine it's got gh No, mine's got dysons and wait, no, what's called the dyceon THEO wrap era?
Speaker 2: Have they got attached to a chain like they do at the bank with the pins to make sure no one flogs it? They should do that.
Speaker 1: I've actually never used it. I've only scene mine's got the men's has got here straighten and hair dry, but it's attached to the walls.
Speaker 3: Of course your hang on, I just what what happens at Irish Peats gym Hot Irish Peak, Hot Irish Peak.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Hot Irish Peat.
Speaker 4: His new gym has opposing room so there's no equipment, no machines, just floor to ceiling mirrors and flex.
Speaker 2: No machines or equipment. That's my sort of gym.
Speaker 3: You've got a flex photo yourself with good lighting gym? Is that is it?
Speaker 1: Actually called the Posing Room.
Speaker 2: We must look it up.
Speaker 11: I don't know what the name of it is. It's new. It's in Cramon.
Speaker 3: I used to go to a gym in Cremoron. But I waste the whole forty five minutes of personal training time driving around trying to find a car part.
Speaker 1: And I actually can't wait.
Speaker 2: There is that you put on.
Speaker 3: By the time I pulled up, I was like, oh, I've missed my session. I might as well get lunch.
Speaker 11: Baruno.
Speaker 2: I want to go to Vegas thirteen twenty four to ten. Call now at Nova. We are putting people on the standby list. And you had a good morning. You are on the stand by list to go to Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Adrian, amazing.
Speaker 6: I think I've caught about five hundred times.
Speaker 1: We've made it through.
Speaker 3: Well done. Well who would you take with you?
Speaker 14: Would be girls trip and we're definitely one of my girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you can imagine those two the pool party.
Speaker 3: How far five days in Vegas?
Speaker 2: That's a lost.
Speaker 3: There's lots to do in Vegas other than party.
Speaker 2: No, no, I've just I've done five boys with a roller coaster. Oh yeah, Top of the Strata three or or something.
Speaker 1: The strat Yeah, the strap one that hangs over the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never did that.
Speaker 1: I did it. I did it for me.
Speaker 2: I did checked as Leah. The Beatles Show, The Beatles Show. Yeah, it was excellent.
Speaker 1: The Beatles.
Speaker 3: They do just to Beatles music.
Speaker 2: And then it was like they had a beatle like a beetle car on stage and then it almost blew up and it was all people holding like the pieces of the car.
Speaker 6: I was in.
Speaker 2: It really spun me out.
Speaker 3: Desperate to go to the Sphere spreads have you seen that at the moment?
Speaker 2: But have you seen what they put on on the weekends?
Speaker 1: Are playing soon? They put football games on right, It's amazing, And it's.
Speaker 2: Like you're sitting in the corner part of the stadium and they served stadium food and you're watching the game.
Speaker 3: That would they do it for the Grand Prix and stuff too?
Speaker 2: That probably yes, we must go.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I really want.
Speaker 2: To go to the Sphere, Wins, maybe she'll take you.
Speaker 1: Maybe that didn't sound like you know to me.
Speaker 6: At the moment.
Speaker 2: Tell them I said, hello, No he's not playing at the Sphere. No it's not the Sphere. But when you hear Bruno give us a ring at Nova and you're on the standby list. Hey, one of our listeners, Brent has just slid into my d MS. You're going to love this list.
Speaker 1: Slid into your DM. His name is Brent Fred.
Speaker 2: Brent Brent, otherwise known as the Louis Viton Ferry. This is the bloke had sent the key ring in for my son. He went to the Sphere.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know about it. I don't want to hear what happened.
Speaker 3: So one of those people that with things about the Sphere because I haven't been.
Speaker 1: I don't want anyone else to have a good time there.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the Sphere in Las Vegas is what we're talking about. If you don't want to know, then I'll show Clint. Clint, they stream Safaris.
Speaker 3: I want to go.
Speaker 1: It's like you're there, show me where's the lion.
Speaker 3: I've never been on Safari either, so i'd get to tick two. Come on, someone the Sphere with meat.
Speaker 1: I want to see Backstreet boys.
Speaker 2: Look at this.
Speaker 1: I want to see the backstrip. It's an elephant.
Speaker 2: It's an elephant.
Speaker 3: There is a rumor that Harry Stars is going to play the Sphere.
Speaker 1: That would be Harry me too.
Speaker 3: He's such a showman.
Speaker 2: Would he be there or are they streaming Harry?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 3: Well, was like, well, there, would anyone want to go to the sphere with me? When I said that to anyone.
Speaker 1: Want to take me.
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Or on Safari?
Speaker 3: I would also really like to go on Safari with Harry.
Speaker 2: The spheres in air con though see the elephants in the cool No.
Speaker 3: I think I'd like to do a real Safari. It's on my bucket list, is it? And that that that hotel with all the giraffes that stick.
Speaker 2: Should we do a Safari show? We're out there, lives in Africa.
Speaker 1: Let's go guys. Heartbreak alert, what's happened now? Our marriage is broken down?
Speaker 3: Blake Lovely and Ryan Reynolds seem Travis Kelsey and.
Speaker 1: Think closer to home.
Speaker 2: Albo and the engagement.
Speaker 1: They're okay, but it is political. It is the Liberal Party and the National Party.
Speaker 3: We banned politics on this. I told you last week. I have had it no more political.
Speaker 2: They've been married for forty years.
Speaker 3: Well that's quite that's too long to be married if you ask me.
Speaker 1: Coalition, that's the coalition.
Speaker 7: So they joined forces because they're politically, I know, can you talk the coalition? So it's the Nationals leader of the Nationals stated Little Proud, otherwise Nationals otherwise known as half of the coalitions, the Country Party. Ah, and then they are in bed we I'm bored, blibs. Do they ever get the Greens into.
Speaker 1: The Greens of the other side of the political spectrum? They would never.
Speaker 2: Join forces.
Speaker 1: Q and A? Should should we go on? Q? And you on Q and A?
Speaker 3: Oh my asking the questions or giving the answers.
Speaker 4: Giving the answers no look After forty years for everyone and in the way again in the wake of an election blood bath, the coalition is no longer. They're broken up and it's got really, really ugly.
Speaker 2: We know going forward.
Speaker 13: I'm looking this too hopefully. Maybe we've all broken up in a relationship that's been important to us, and very often, more often than not, you get back together, and you joined back together with more clear clarity and more focus about what the relationship was, about what went wrong with her, about why you broke up, and when you get back together, how it's going to work even better.
Speaker 3: Oh, that didn't work for me, and I don't think that works for a lot of breakups, We'll just break up and then we'll get back together stronger than ever.
Speaker 2: You can't be saying that at the start of the breakup. Lou and I got back together my quarter life crisis, stronger than ever. But we but we didn't go into the break going we're gonna get back together. Other people otherwise going on there, I think they should see other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, otherwise to the pint, going on a break point?
Speaker 3: Are they broken up or going on a break?
Speaker 1: Different?
Speaker 3: Very different. If you're going on a break, I don't think you're seeing other people. But that's ridiculous break away from.
Speaker 2: No, what's the example?
Speaker 1: What else is out?
Speaker 3: Because you're doing each other's head in and it's like winning time.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's not going How do you know if the grass is greener on the other side, then you break up. If you might be on a break and that's the point of the break, no, no, no, no, I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think being on a break is like go and meet new people.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but not should you have that conversation at the start of the break.
Speaker 3: The rules of the break breakup is free, free game, knock yourself out doing release.
Speaker 1: But if you're going on.
Speaker 3: Are You've got to have very clear rules of what the breakout kep it.
Speaker 2: Hang on like I'm in a marriage at the moment. Three kids, Right, if we were on a.
Speaker 1: What's the day, you're on a break? Wednesday?
Speaker 2: If we were if we were on a break, right, and say one of us moved out, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well are you broken up? When you're on a break?
Speaker 2: It's a mask you If we're on a break, so we're not seeing other people, what's the point moving out?
Speaker 3: Just to realize if you actually really do just underappreciate each other. Right, So you're on a break because you like, I just need some space and listen to me. I wouldn't be taking marriage advice, but I think it's like you're on a break to just have some time apart, to breathe, to just reset.
Speaker 1: And it's frolling around with others.
Speaker 3: No, it's not rolling around with others. That's a break up.
Speaker 2: Tell you what's awkward when you get.
Speaker 1: Back to it.
Speaker 3: If you're broken up, do whatever you no questions asked.
Speaker 2: The heart may grow fonder, Lauren during.
Speaker 1: A break in the wake of a break.
Speaker 3: In a breakup, a breakup, you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: You but you know, it's awkward if you go on a break and then you get back together and it's like I saw other people, but you know you're the one. Well, what do you mean you saw the people?
Speaker 3: You might go on a break and agree that you can see other people. You just got to have clear rules in a break, a break, very clear break. I think a break. The plan is to get back together. A breakup is see you never, hopefully.
Speaker 2: In my case, got back together.
Speaker 3: Your plan was your plan was to never get back together exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we divide everything, brow ound the house.
Speaker 1: And then if you.
Speaker 3: Realize that no one else people in the world would put up with you, and you went crawling back.
Speaker 2: And begged for forgiveness, it's like you're in my mind, Yes, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna die a loan.
Speaker 1: Please look, don't do it to me.
Speaker 3: Jason broke up thinking I'm gonna go meetly.
Speaker 1: Someone's gonna love me.
Speaker 3: Someone's gonna love me, and then he went on not another single woman on the planet. Stephen said, hello, so back I.
Speaker 1: Go, plase it's me.
Speaker 3: Hey, thirty got half the house and left all the way to the bank.
Speaker 2: Go look, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Yeah, Are you going through a breakup?
Speaker 1: Are you on to break or are you want to break? Right now?
Speaker 2: You can remain completely anonymous.
Speaker 3: Nah nah, no, no, no, you can be out of the situation.
Speaker 2: But if you're currently going through a breakup, maybe it's really fresh.
Speaker 1: That's hard on the heart, it.
Speaker 2: Is thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Did you just say that's hard on the hand Unless.
Speaker 2: You're the one that's been begging to get out of there, ye'll begging for.
Speaker 1: It thirteen twenty All the Way to the Bark.
Speaker 2: Thurteen twenty fourteen. Are you currently going through a breakup or are you on a break?
Speaker 1: Or have you been on a break?
Speaker 2: What are the rules? What were the rules?
Speaker 1: Or is it just a gray area?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen to join us? You are on the air, which I saying Lorne where we're talking breaks? Are you on one? Have you been on one?
Speaker 1: What's the rule?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Breaks first, breakups. Everyone's different. I think if you're broken up, you're broken up, go forth, do whatever you like. If you're on a break, you need to have the conversation about what the rules are and the break.
Speaker 1: Can I just say something? I think it's very different for blokes and chicks on breaks.
Speaker 3: No, well, no, if you have the conversation, if you sit down and say, look, we agree to go on a break.
Speaker 2: I just don't think the conversation matters.
Speaker 1: Break shop matter. But what I'm saying is a lot of blokes.
Speaker 2: Do what they want on a break.
Speaker 3: Well, then I wouldn't ever because I think if I went on a break, the end goal would be to get back together. And if you just went rogue, well I would be like, we'll see it now we're broken up.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's a test sometimes yes, like if the partner goes, okay, well let's have a break, you know, let's you know, we can see other people.
Speaker 1: Well, the break is sort of and then.
Speaker 2: They're doing them to see if you will see other people.
Speaker 3: No, No, if you say they can you can see other people, then you can do it. You can say that, well, then you don't want to be with that person anyway, if they're trying to trick you and catch you out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been on a long break. That's why I think.
Speaker 3: You're single, because maybe you don't want to play.
Speaker 1: By the rules. Clip is that the problem?
Speaker 2: I don't play by the rules.
Speaker 1: Well, you've only got your own rules to play.
Speaker 2: By car In Bentley.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, Carlie.
Speaker 3: You on a break been on a break, broken up.
Speaker 8: We broke up three months ago and he is now engaged. And I was told by his grandma.
Speaker 2: Is it just someone.
Speaker 8: He had, someone that he worked with and I used to take her home after work so that she'd get home briefly.
Speaker 3: So if you were broken up though, you didn't have plans to get back together or you have.
Speaker 8: No he I thought we were from the way he was talking to me like we broke up, but we were still talking very frequently, so I genuine we thought we were going to get back together and it was just a blip in our timeline.
Speaker 3: Do you think you think he was just keeping nice engaged.
Speaker 8: After three months?
Speaker 1: And there's no crossover cross poltion. I've been there, SI, I know.
Speaker 2: Do you have any breakup music?
Speaker 1: I think it needs it, carl I'm sorry, but you know why not that one? That's what they were doing behind That's Carlie, see you later. You're better offer with alien. No, this music's too sad, carl Carlie, you need a night on the town.
Speaker 8: Yes, I think you're right on that, But have you bounced back, Carlie, I'm starting to year. I'm relearning who I am and doing things that make me happy.
Speaker 3: That's what it's all about. It's all about you now, Color. Now, can you just talk me through how his grandmother came to tell you?
Speaker 8: So, her and I are quite close, and me and the guy were engaged.
Speaker 3: You were engaged too.
Speaker 8: She was fully prepared for me to be part of the family, and she goes when we broke up, she said she doesn't want to lose contact with me. And then I called her one time and she's like, I think you need to know this, that you're not taken by shock.
Speaker 3: Good on you, Nan. Nan would be straight to the point.
Speaker 2: I have a question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what your question is going to.
Speaker 2: Did you give back the ring?
Speaker 8: No? But I went to go get a price to see what I could get for Yeah. Off at one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we can do better than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a diamond trick.
Speaker 1: I think I started this movie before.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Carly, I hate this guy him. He's not a friend of mine. Whoever he is, been there, done that. Oh you know what, I can imagine Nan giving him an absolute clip, can't you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Nan would not have been the new girl either.
Speaker 3: NaN's going to be savage to the new fiance.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a hot tip, Nana.
Speaker 3: Get a call up for the wedding if there was crossover.
Speaker 2: Georgia, Good morning, Good morning, Georgia.
Speaker 1: Do we need breakup music?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 1: Are you on a broke break? Broken up?
Speaker 3: You've been on a break got back together? What's your status?
Speaker 15: So my boyfriend of six years, we've been together since we were thirteen, broke up with me two days ago.
Speaker 1: You do need the breakup music, Georgia.
Speaker 3: Don't listen to them. So you're nineteen?
Speaker 15: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Were you expecting it?
Speaker 1: Georgia, No, not really. Did he say why?
Speaker 15: It's like a couple of different things.
Speaker 1: But yeah, is this your first heartbreak?
Speaker 15: Georgia, Yeah, he was my first boyfriend. We got engaged October.
Speaker 3: And he hasn't given you a reason.
Speaker 15: Well, no he did, but like, we're not buying it. No, I don't know. I'm just are you why? I'm lost?
Speaker 8: Like kids?
Speaker 3: You know what your first heartbreak really really stings. I'm sorry you're going through this. But what I would say, Clint sorry, off offer something more than a night on the town, Two nights on the town.
Speaker 2: Jesus, she doesn't need a drink card.
Speaker 3: No, Georgia, you know what you do. Come out the other side of these things, and you're much better off without someone who doesn't want.
Speaker 2: To be with you.
Speaker 3: He doesn't deserve you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, Oh, Georgia, we could.
Speaker 2: Give her a Legoa to rebuild her heart.
Speaker 3: We should give Georgia all the prizes. Took some prizes, Georgia. Here we go the broken heart sympathy gifts. What does he like, Georgia?
Speaker 1: What was he into?
Speaker 3: What was he into?
Speaker 1: Carl Cars.
Speaker 2: See where you're going there in the prize cupboard. How about we hook out with the two dollar Cogan voucher. Coging dot com helps you get what you want for less. You can start decking out your post.
Speaker 3: Were living together?
Speaker 15: No, not yet?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: Dollar glue store voucher. The just opened it in poor getting thread.
Speaker 1: What else do you like? Lego?
Speaker 15: We love Lego?
Speaker 3: Oh well, I want something for you, a two hundred and fifty dollars Lego pack bill. Listen to this Building the future, one imaginative Lego set at a time. You're building a new future.
Speaker 2: And you know what, every single girl needs new crocs.
Speaker 3: No, she'll be single forever. I love my crocks, but don't wear them for a night.
Speaker 2: On the town Georgia. We will share the best han Okay.
Speaker 3: Thank you? Could you just throw out a hunt?
Speaker 2: Is that creepy?
Speaker 1: We wish you the best hunt she needs, but not with you.
Speaker 2: Here we go every morning just after eight o'clock. We can give you chance to win five thousand dollars. Let's go to callum. Good morning morning. You want to do what these two have been talking about all morning? A safari?
Speaker 1: Are you booked?
Speaker 2: No, it's not, it's not.
Speaker 9: It's just on the planning moment.
Speaker 1: Who who did you go with? H? Maybe my partner maybe maybe not the boy? Oh the boys? Oh no, it's quite romantic. A safari romantic? Actually? Who did you go on safari with? I went with a great made of mind Christina Hern from the Was it romantic.
Speaker 2: When there's a bloke with a sixteen caliber rifle standing in between you and a rhino running at you?
Speaker 1: That's kind of hot in a tent? Well? No, the rhino's not in the tent? Are there?
Speaker 3: Are they around the tent?
Speaker 1: Sometimes?
Speaker 3: Do you guys share a double bed in the glam Two singles? Did you have separate glamping tent?
Speaker 1: I think they were king singles?
Speaker 3: Did you have one tent or two tents?
Speaker 1: We had a big lamping tent right with the rifle wandering bar was what the rifle?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 2: The rifleman in the tent.
Speaker 4: They do walk you home. So you have dinner in the main dining tent or the dining room, and then a man with a rifle walks you home into your room to your glamping tent. Because you can be savage by something.
Speaker 3: Then does he what is the line?
Speaker 2: Comes?
Speaker 3: That line could break through your tent?
Speaker 2: All right, callum, you can go high question for five k medium question for five hundred, or an easy one for fifty bucks. What are we doing? Brother?
Speaker 1: Reckon?
Speaker 11: Let's go five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Rules are simple. You will hear the question. You get a three to two one to answer. You must answer in that time. Okay, for five hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: He's a question, what variety of apple is named after an Australian woman?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 1: Done it? Well done?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The Granny Smith was named after Maria and Smith.
Speaker 2: There you go by one hundred dollars come in your way.
Speaker 9: Brother, No worry to spend that on dare I ask callum, there's another thing I've been looking at, a golden travor.
Speaker 2: That just got this little peak behind the curtain. We have a bit of a show group chat amongst us all and some news came through and last night that made one Lauren Phillips very.
Speaker 3: Very happy, like I squealed with excitement.
Speaker 2: And we're going to talk about that just after eight thirty. Oh, it's big. You'd say it's better than Christmas is a big call, but say Christmas has come early.
Speaker 3: Christmas has come early in more ways than one.
Speaker 2: We're going to get to that just after eight thirty.
Speaker 1: First, God, just sol I actually came. I thought i'd be a week together in this one. Are you excited about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah yeah? Are you sure?
Speaker 3: Would you get involved?
Speaker 2: I'll give it a crack?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, okay, that's a no. You don't deserve to give it. If you're not fully invested, you don't get to be part of one in.
Speaker 1: All in Jason, I mean, we'll talk about after thirty.
Speaker 3: First, all right, what's happened? News reporters are making the news so There is.
Speaker 2: A young news reporter. She works at seven Here and mil Lovely Kate Massey, and she's gone viral. She uploaded a little video of sort of bloopers, behind the scenes clips of her out on the road reporting.
Speaker 3: You become quite close with your cruise tight. It's like our team, we're all pretty tight, pretty close.
Speaker 2: There's something that came up in the video that I want to ask you. Is it normal?
Speaker 1: Prices? So she's about to do a live cross.
Speaker 2: She's looking in her phone. I think she's like looking at the camera to check she's living. And then the cameraman comes up and he's like, you're a little bit of hair sticking out the side, and then just like your mum used to when you were young, Elixi's finger and then combs the hair down.
Speaker 4: Wow, sometimes you just don't have the hairspray in that sort of situation. Look, I don't mind it, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Not nature's hairspray.
Speaker 1: The saliva. The reporter in question, well, did she not like it? Wow?
Speaker 2: She's mixed feelings on the You know what she must have been like card the way she wouldn't have posted it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally. But you do get very close with your crews on the road. Like when I go out to do Postcards shoots. See how she's a reporter, so she's got a microphone. When you watch like travel shows or he's got you'll notice like some studio shows they'll have little lapel mics on their tires or their jackets. On shows like Postcards get Away, they use hidden microphones because they want it to look more natural and lifestyle and not like you can see the microphone, so it's often got to be taped to your skin. Or it's like like for a woman would sit sort of right above the underwire of your.
Speaker 2: Bra, would they clip it on the bra.
Speaker 3: So they'll clip it on the back of your bra sometimes and the wire goes underneath under your arm and then.
Speaker 2: They're professional, but it's still just awkward.
Speaker 1: But I've worked on Postcards for eighteen years and our audio operator swany who are loved will you become you just mates?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there's days where I'll be like, go to leave the shoot and I'm like, oh, oh, I've got to take my microphone off. He's like now I've already got it off, and I'm like what, And I haven't even noticed that he's put his hand down in the back of my dress, pulled it off. It's just like becomes like second nature. And other people are like, did you not what do you mean did he just put his hand And I'm like, oh, no, no, no, it's fine. I just didn't even notice, like didn't even believe twice.
Speaker 4: Look a shout out to the camera operators in Australia because they can be miracle workers. First point, they make you look good most of the time. Second of all, they come armed with like, you know, spray, you know, makeup, phone chargers, They've got it all in their cars.
Speaker 1: They're amazing.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. How close are you to your colleagues? Oh?
Speaker 1: Like what do you do for each other?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like you come to my kids' school musical productions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you don't want it.
Speaker 3: And I'm trying to show some enthusiasm towards the little Murnay but like I remember that you like six skills.
Speaker 2: We're going to Alis in Wonderland. I'm like, I don't know if you're taking the mickey and there you were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll support your kids.
Speaker 2: Came down to the sand Belt for chardonnay.
Speaker 3: First needed it, Big Glass needed one after two are here?
Speaker 1: What was what production was it?
Speaker 2: I think it was Alice in Wonderland. The skill productions coming up again this year, isn't Yeah, it's another production.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: IM not sure, but I've probably been rehearsing for months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll get it.
Speaker 1: SoSE camel backpacks, little espresso Martin, that's just coffee. Lauren asked me to start in one of her Instagram videos.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're a boyfriend of Instagram.
Speaker 1: I was happy to Yeah, happy to hell.
Speaker 3: We've got free dinner and whine out of it.
Speaker 1: Fantastic.
Speaker 2: How close are you to your colleagues yeah, thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Close, No, no, no, not like it's all the standard.
Speaker 2: It's all about board. Sometimes people might be like, really you do that with a work person? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know thirteen twenty fourteen. Do you do something that's considered quite close and personal but they're just a work colleague, all above board.
Speaker 3: Mate, or maybe it isn't above board.
Speaker 1: Maybe no one knows about it. I don't know. Get your sinister area is now, like you're looking at me like it was just an Instagram video.
Speaker 2: That's how it starts.
Speaker 1: Some dinner and some why hold.
Speaker 2: Up a bit of garlic brown on the ground, then you know how it ends. Thirty twenty four, he went home. It's sharing old phone. I was listening to him on a podcasts yesterday. He was saying his wife said, no, ed, he wanted to build a bowling alley at home. The missus said no, I think pull your head in.
Speaker 3: I think he did end up building it, didn't he?
Speaker 2: No, he hasn't, he said. The Mississipps got around for a bowling alley your past week, Richie, Richie rich had a bowling alley, didn't he? Yes, he had a McDonald's as well.
Speaker 1: Pity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a I don't think it was a doco. It was just the movie. He had a McDonald's.
Speaker 3: But it's like that, did I mean, did your kids ever read those books about the tree House?
Speaker 1: What the Mess far Away?
Speaker 2: Tue? No?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's called like it started as like the hundred story Troe House, and it was the one hundred and and every level had a different thing that kids want. There's like fifteen books and they're like really popular kids books. Kids love them.
Speaker 2: When you were down at cookie things on the weekend, doing that tough fight, a mende event. Yeah, I was there and I was just looking around a bunny and gun. I might build a treehouse with the kids.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: I love the ambition, thank you, Lauren. But I'm concerned that they might fall out of it. So maybe get someone with some sort of skill, yeah, or engineering knowledge, just to check it before you put the kids in it.
Speaker 1: Gotcha could double as a doghouse.
Speaker 3: Anything strong enough to hold him.
Speaker 2: Is our number. How close are you with your colleagues?
Speaker 3: Is there something you do that other people think, Oh, that's not a normal colleague.
Speaker 1: I asked you to do something for me the other day.
Speaker 3: I put my foot down and I said.
Speaker 4: Fine, And I saw myself in the mirror of the in the laboratory, and I saw that I had this like errant, real long John howard esk eyebrow.
Speaker 2: You should have plucked that.
Speaker 1: And I said to Lauren, can you give.
Speaker 13: This for it?
Speaker 1: Was so long, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: I was like, I can see what you're talking about, but I'm not sitting on the plane. I'm put in your eyebrows.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't ask for an eyebrow pluck. I just asked one I know other people's hair for.
Speaker 2: It was like squoize is it or something like you're just plucking a hand.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not plucking people's hairs a on aeroplanes or b ever anyway.
Speaker 1: And if I saw someone else it was a younger cross would someone, Gary, If.
Speaker 3: I saw someone else plucking someone's eyebrows on a plane, I'd be grossed out as well.
Speaker 1: That's yuck. And then what did you do with it? Just throw it on the floor? I think yuck? Morning Gary?
Speaker 2: Hello, Lauren?
Speaker 12: Hi, how are we?
Speaker 2: We are good? How close to you with your colleague?
Speaker 8: I've had colleagues pop pimples that I couldn't reach.
Speaker 3: No, what sort of you tell me you work in a restaurant?
Speaker 2: What sort of industry are you in?
Speaker 14: I'm in healthcare?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean if they're going to beauty.
Speaker 14: No, normal like patients healthcare, Lauren.
Speaker 1: Where where was the pimple or pimples?
Speaker 5: It was on there?
Speaker 14: Not at work, away from people?
Speaker 3: Not sorry, Lauren, that's no for me.
Speaker 1: I do that for Lauren, for both. Laurence.
Speaker 3: You just met the one on the phone, But I wouldn't ask you to do that. Emily, absolutely not. Keep your dirty fingers away from it. No, No, and it's Lauren from Corefield that needs the assistant. Hi, Hi, Emily, what do you do with one of your colleagues or many of your colleagues?
Speaker 14: We whacked each other's Brazilians?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, but you're obviously a beauty therapist, which to please don't tell me you work in a restaurant. No, no, you're a beauty therapist.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so we've you know, in any downtime we can do our own. Yeah, great, each other's Brazilians and yeah no my last no, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, once you've seen and who have you seen them all?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, we see that many. So it doesn't really make it different.
Speaker 3: But do you chudge each other like, are you actually when you're doing Brazilian or laser on someone you know you, are you looking more in more detail or less?
Speaker 14: I feel like it's all default after a while, it's your numb to it all. So it's just hair and skin to me and at the end of the day and just yeah, you just do it like it's a normal client.
Speaker 3: It's fair you chat because when you're getting these beauty treatments, you have some funny conversations because it is it's it's intimate and personal.
Speaker 14: And so you just kind of gives us an opportunity to talk about how, you know, the funniest clients have hard and like the neatest questions.
Speaker 2: Because you're trying to break the ask what do they chat with you about?
Speaker 3: Like when you go in, Oh no, you start doing weird things you just know not so don't start doing it. You just start talking about strange things that you just wouldn't normally talk to a stranger about because you're just trying to distract yourself from what's happening. Do they have to have the internal ultrasound? And and it was a man and he goes, what are you doing today? And I said, like it was a big warm, Like it's a big one, right, And I'm there in this in this syrups and horrified. This is what women have to go through. You've been talking about what you men do at the urinals all morning. This is what chicks have to deal with, right, So I'm there like.
Speaker 1: A Harry Potter wand yeah how big we're talking? Oh quite big?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Elbow too, yeah, like that long, it's like a Wand anyway, the little camera and I'm there, no, it's attached, and and I'm there, and this guy goes, what are you doing today? And what are you doing this weekend? And I said, I'm going to the ballet. And I've never been to the ballet in my life. Where you go not no, nor do I have any interest to go to the ballet, but you just panic?
Speaker 1: What were you going to see? The nut cracker?
Speaker 3: I didn't go to any ballet. I just panicked and made small talk and then pretended that I loved ballet because you're just sort of.
Speaker 2: In this weird How long is that procedure?
Speaker 1: Take like ten minutes?
Speaker 7: Quite long, the procedure and the one Yeah, long, I'm sure because as in your you.
Speaker 1: Guys have no idea what I had three kids? Well not me, but please, oh you must have been through it, Jay, You've.
Speaker 2: Got no idea what it's like sitting in the chair in the corner.
Speaker 1: He must be exhausted. Just yeah, that poking and prodding that you have to do for the once you've seen ten whos, you've seen them all though according Yeah.
Speaker 3: He wasn't.
Speaker 1: He wasn't.
Speaker 2: I was. Yeah, it's him, You're just another.
Speaker 3: One another ballet.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, Melbourne. It is just on ten to nine. We are not one that likes to run with a rumor.
Speaker 3: I do sometimes depends what it is.
Speaker 2: But our show group Chat Blue Up last night.
Speaker 3: Oh Melbourne, we got some of the greatest news I've heard in a long time.
Speaker 1: We don't know if it's true or not, but we are running with it.
Speaker 2: Guess who apparently apparently.
Speaker 1: Is coming to town, baby.
Speaker 2: Mariah Cherry.
Speaker 3: There is a rumor that Mariah Carey is making triumphant return to Australian stages. It says in twenty twenty five, marking her first two down Under in over a decade.
Speaker 1: And she's playing at the Corner.
Speaker 3: Apparently she's gonna be playing in Sydney and Melbourne later this year.
Speaker 2: I don't think the corner.
Speaker 1: You don't think so, screams I went maybe the band room at Yes B Yeah. Maybe, guys you don't understand. They won't mean This one was unreal.
Speaker 3: I went to New York City to see Mariah Carey. Flew there to see her Christmas concert. She's famous for it. Madison Square Garden sells out night after night. She was on a sleigh on a train. At one point she were out seventeen different outfits. It was one of the greatest nights I have ever ever had.
Speaker 2: Sorry did you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 2: Riah Kerry, what concept.
Speaker 1: A Christmas contract?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no no. We're back here. Let's go Christmas. We're playing it coming Melbourne nor Shine down on me from.
Speaker 3: From heaven.
Speaker 1: Melbourne slung.
Speaker 2: There is an insight what we've been listening to.
Speaker 1: No, eventually will be together together one sweet day, Sweet day? Yeah, sorry, I never.
Speaker 2: Told du Bray Carrey rumy.
Speaker 1: I wanted to say to be heading our way, okay to.
Speaker 2: Rumor one sweet day.
Speaker 1: There was one article about it, but we should be a marvel girl.
Speaker 2: Peen ninety five came out, ran up sixteen weeks at number one, and she.
Speaker 3: Was supposed to be here in twenty eighteen. She canceled it due to a scheduling conflict.
Speaker 2: On to that milestone for twenty three years fifty.
Speaker 3: Six now, and I saw her two Christmases ago in New York. It was the best best concert of my life.
Speaker 1: Maybe she'll come here for Carols by Candle.
Speaker 3: Do you thinks she'd like to do a juet of Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer with me with Sylvie Palladino with me anyway, there is a rumor that Mariah Carey is coming to town and some people thought that people in Melbourne wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be excited about it.
Speaker 3: Out Fie has gone bananas. Sally, you excited that Mariah might come?
Speaker 8: Oh god, yeah gives if you have.
Speaker 3: A message for Mariah Carey to give get her here.
Speaker 1: This is your chance.
Speaker 3: We're going to send these to her. Leave her a message, Sally.
Speaker 8: Mariah you have such a huge fan base here in Australia. You would make so many people happy, and you would sell out.
Speaker 3: She'd sell out before she needs. Seriously, Alisha in Barrie, have you got a message for Mariah Carey to please come to Melbourne?
Speaker 8: Please come back to Eva.
Speaker 1: I saw you in Melbourne.
Speaker 12: I was mid two thousands, like after twenty ten, and she was the queen.
Speaker 8: Just strutting around on the floor. She was amazing.
Speaker 1: What you want to see?
Speaker 8: And she wouldn't do Marble. It's too big of a stadium for hers. She needs to just own that smaller.
Speaker 3: Should we do an over red room.
Speaker 1: The corner?
Speaker 3: Ashley? You excited?
Speaker 13: I did?
Speaker 8: I think I've seen her maybe four times already.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to see her for a fifth absolutely take my money.
Speaker 3: Where do I sign?
Speaker 1: Let's go?
Speaker 2: Actually fun fact, Mariah, very first carpool karaoke guest.
Speaker 3: I've seen that one. I didn't know it was the first.
Speaker 2: One, very first one. And in true diva star, she's your spirit animal. She left him waiting out the front for hours.
Speaker 3: She wouldn't she wouldn't care.
Speaker 2: She did didn't care.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'd sit in the stadium and wait for hours for her.
Speaker 1: I would not care.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning, talk to me.
Speaker 6: What are you doing?
Speaker 8: You wait, guys, I'm on my way home from night tift and I am belting out Mariah with you. Please keep playing her?
Speaker 3: All right, we'll play another one for you and for all the night shift workers out Aaron.
Speaker 2: What do we think?
Speaker 1: What do we think for someone like Aaron?
Speaker 2: Hero is good dream lover.
Speaker 8: To karaoke?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what what do you do for a crust Daron?
Speaker 3: I'm all right, you are a hero, a hero for all the nurses out there and for Aaron in Kensington who loves Maria.
Speaker 2: What you want so people can see your bell to get out.
Speaker 8: The highway at the moment, Mariah.
Speaker 2: Kerry and Fantasy.
Speaker 3: I've just found the videos of when I went to see her at Madison Square Garden. She came out on this like tootube train thing.
Speaker 1: How good in these like look super high.
Speaker 4: She's got a choir of people invests following.
Speaker 3: And she had Miss Munroe, her daughter, singing with her, Miss Monroe, Miss Monroe, stop, please welcome, Miss Monroe.
Speaker 2: We need to explain if you're just joining us here. At Nova were celebrating Mariah Kerry this morning because there was rumors floating around late yesterday that the Queen is coming to Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I've dragged him potentially maybe apparently.
Speaker 1: The Reception otherwise known as Jays her real name, Vivian Vicky is her name.
Speaker 3: I think you're beautiful, Vivo viv Did you come in here because you love Maria?
Speaker 5: I do love. I'm a big fan. I love her songs.
Speaker 1: What did you ever Save? I like the.
Speaker 3: Fantasy?
Speaker 4: Big fan stopping along at reception when I spotted her and I said, what's your favorite Mariah memory?
Speaker 1: Have you got one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 16: Look years ago I took my nephew niece to see her in concert in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: In Melbourne, Oh my god, at.
Speaker 3: How many costumes.
Speaker 16: She just kept changing into costumes, but she wasn't wold that day. Unfortunately, she was having lemon tea and honey, did she She did? And then she had a vegemite toast to try that.
Speaker 1: Are you serious? She was like, she wouldn't need carbs.
Speaker 5: No, but obviously she just nibbled on one in that night.
Speaker 16: And then someone left the concert and then we moved up of the seat, moved up.
Speaker 1: Someone left because she wasn't.
Speaker 5: Wow, she wasn't. Her backup singers were singing.
Speaker 1: So you were saying that she changed beautiful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know she changed a lot in beautiful. She doesn't.
Speaker 2: But could you just list off three other.
Speaker 1: On the spot?
Speaker 5: Was she think you put me in the spot?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 5: My brain hero?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's my hero.
Speaker 5: Yeah, be my baby.
Speaker 3: Tell me to sing it?
Speaker 1: And is it?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no, no, no, you're gonna go.
Speaker 2: We've got to get out of here.
Speaker 10: Singing.
Speaker 3: And you turned to a microphone out it is to invite a guest in here and then mute their microphone.
Speaker 1: She's doing a walk out because she didn't really has that just ruined yours usual? Today?
Speaker 5: It has.
Speaker 3: Can you go and say him?
Speaker 1: Or something?
Speaker 2: She didn't know the name of the song.
Speaker 3: On the spot, you gave us stage fright, and then she was trying to do a performance, beautiful viv with the most love you. Her name's not Vivian.
Speaker 1: What awful? Lauren kept feeling good following them on the socials.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I