Speaker 1: Welcome back to the official Supercoach AFL podcast and one of the most fun shows of the preseason.
Speaker 2: This is our pods pod.
Speaker 1: Supercoach will be open for everyone very soon, but Supercoach Plus subscribers have had access to the early team Picker four a month now and we have some exclusive data on what they've been doing. Stay tuned as we reveal the most selected players in Super Coach AFL for twenty twenty five and the hidden gems who are being overlooked by coaches so far. And there are plenty of interesting names to talk about. A couple of nuggets off the top. Two of the top three scoring defenders from last season are in under ten percent of teams as we speak, and a player who finished twenty twenty four with an average one hundred and sixteen point eight and featured in sixty three percent of teams by the end of the year is in just three point five percent heading into the new season. I'm your host, Al Payton, joined again by DOSSI. Welcome back. I know you got hold of these very sensitive documents a few days ago and have been boring over them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just really exciting to see some exclusive data.
Speaker 4: Our coming our way.
Speaker 3: The place to get all your exclusive numbers this season is the Supercoach Official podcast of course. Ou So, yeah, came to look at some of the numbers that have been hidden on team pickers so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And Dan Badden is back with us. Now, Dan, did we try and brand you as the podmaster at one stage a couple of years ago?
Speaker 2: Didn't stick? I don't think.
Speaker 5: I think we.
Speaker 6: I think that was one of my first ventures into the super Coaches six years ago, right out the pods for for each position. Unfortunate I didn't actually pick any of them because I usually go cookie cutter, so it didn't last long. But yeah, looking forward to pouring through and there are some surprising names.
Speaker 5: Both at the top and the bottom of this. Yeah, looking forward to getting into and.
Speaker 1: We'll do that surely with our very special guest, the Supercoach Guru, Jordan Dessenta is with us. He finished eleventh overall in twenty twenty three and then backed up last year with a top three hundred finish. That's of more than one hundred and eighty five thousand players in AFL classics, so obviously knows what he's doing. Can teach us a thing or two about super coach Jordan. Great to have you on the show.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for having me boys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, great to be here and yeah already so keen for the twenty twenty five season. I think when the team peg opens, I've made a team within about ten minutes, so so be keen to chat about all the ownership numbers.
Speaker 1: Can you share any insights just quickly on maybe you know, more of a broader perspective on how you're attacking this year.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think like my strategy of the last couple of years has been, like I like to save as many trades as I can, so I think both years at the back at the end of the year, I've been able to use those trades when other coaches have been out of trades. So I guess the philosophy as I try and pick players that I think obviously there's a you know, you've got to take a bit of a risk there with hopefully there's players that can stay injury free. But I guess, you know, even if they've got to buy and stuff like that, if they're underpriced player that I think can be there for the whole year, then that's going to save me a trade from getting them in later in the year. So for example, last year, I started Sam Flanders. He had a buy and I think there was a lot of people that brought him in. I think it was round four or five when Goldkos finished that, but he was underpriced and I just thought, that's going to save me a trade because I can see him popping, and obviously he did that. I think he went it, you know, over one hundred and ten. He's one of our top defenders this year. So it's just stuff like that that I've been looking at for this year.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's very easy to get sucked into the gunning for the hot start early and with players he might have a good early drawer or something like that, but in the end, your overall rank at the end of the season is cumulative points over twenty three twenty four rounds.
Speaker 2: So if you get someone who you know, we might talk about a bit later.
Speaker 1: But I was talking with Dan Off very about Nick Martin, who was a bit of a frustrating own, but if you look at him at the end of the year, he's scored the seventh or eighth most points of any defender, so he's turned out to be a great selection. So that's something maybe to keep in mind this year. And just speaking generally, do you like to deviate from the pack and go with several pods in your starting team?
Speaker 2: Usually yeah, I think I'd like to pick like one or two pods. I think I think, yes.
Speaker 7: I mean some of the picks that will talk about, especially the forward line is so valuable this year, I almost feel like I probably will go with the pack on the forward line because there's so many limited options there. I probably won't go for a pod there. I'll probably look at the pod in a different position this year, whether it's the rucker or the midfield, the defense as well, I feel like there's not as many options, so I'll probably look for that pot in the.
Speaker 2: Mid or the ruck.
Speaker 7: And yeah, I think over the last couple of years, probably just one or two pods. I really think that if you can start your side, you know, straight up quite solid. It's that trading game and jumping on players that you think are looking to break out when you've seen a bit more data and the role after a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I look to start one or two, I reckon Hopefully we want to find one for a year.
Speaker 1: A bit of a drive by there for Dossie two talking about saving trays for the end of the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a rough one, but I did actually sneak peak show Jordan my latest Team Picker, Team and he reckons I've got the fifty k, so I've got the all from the Guru himself, So watch out, all right.
Speaker 1: A reminder everybody, smash these like and subscribe buttons wherever you're listening to this, or if you're watching on YouTube, go to Code Sports page and you can see all our podcast episodes there and lots of other great content coming your way in twenty twenty five. If you've listened to our preseason shows, you'll know we've followed a draft style format of going around the table to nominate players.
Speaker 2: We'll do that a bit again today.
Speaker 1: You also know, if you've been listening, that I've got the order wrong pretty much in every show, so my delegate that to.
Speaker 2: Dossie when we get to it.
Speaker 1: But we'll start with the list of the most popular players, so we'll just go straight off the top and talk about the top twenty. I think we'll get to most owned so far in the Team Picker and you talked about the forward line and the value on off of there, and it's interesting because when we do this early in the year, quite often it's the rookies that are right up the top because everybody picks the hot rookies and then you sort of go from there. But this year the most they're nearly all forwards and certainly in the very top end and that mid price sort of value bracket. So Bailey Smith is in more than eighty percent of teams. He's the most owned player currently and not far ahead of Caleb Daniel at seventy seven percent, Jack McCrae seventy percent. So there's your top three, all mid price forwards, so most people sort of starting their team from there. Number four, we've got a first of our rookies, I guess Levy Ashcroft who's a mid at sixty six percent. Jason Horn France is also sixty six percent, so there's another forward. Then we get Tristan Cherry, number one ruckman so far in terms of popularity. He's also won sixty six percent. Jagger Smith another rookie, sixty five percent, your man Dossi bo Allen over in the West at sixty four and sad L Hawley at the bombers.
Speaker 2: Is it run out the top ten, I've got one more.
Speaker 1: I think I've got one more, and that is Kitty Coleman at the line, so very very cheap defender who we know mister Hall season last year and will be amazing value this year. So lots of mid prices in that list. Join anything there that surprises you based on what we've seen.
Speaker 2: So far, Yeah, I don't think anything surprises me.
Speaker 7: Obviously, there's a high draft pick those ones there, like from Levi Ashcroft down, and I think those forwards, you know, they're just so valuable like Batty Smith, Cave, Daniel.
Speaker 2: McCrae, Rn Francis.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean when I did the team picker, that were the first ones that I picked.
Speaker 2: This is incredible value there.
Speaker 7: I know Hornet is priced at that ninety nine one hundred, but I just think, yeah, he's that perfect super coach player and he's going to I think he's going to take his game to another level. So he was my first f one locked in. Yeah, I guess it's just on those rookies. If they can get names around one, that might change some of the ownership numbers there. But yeah, obviously you can't see why not that they're in a lot of people's teams.
Speaker 1: Right now, we'll just go to the next batch of ten, and that is Sid Draper at the Crows at sixty one per cent ownership, Harry Sheesel sixty percent, so people prepared to play up there. In defense, Nick Deakos interesting fifty seven percent picking him. Then the Bond comes in at number sixteen. I think in the most popular and that's yeah, obviously the most expensive player in the game, but with good reason. Also fifty seven percent. Toby Trevali another rookie in defense, fifty two. Elijah hewittt Ford line rookie or forward mid, which is the Eagles.
Speaker 2: Hopefully he gets a.
Speaker 1: Clear run this year with injury, he'll be a great pick at believe one hundred and twenty two. K Josh Smilly at the Tigers comes in next, also just over the fifty percent, so then we just dip under fifty two Callum Mills Clayton Oliver at forty four percent own so yeah, we can discuss our feelings on him. That's a really interesting one. And running at the top twenty Isaac Kekoo, how do you pronounce that got it that two attemps are going to both roll Dan, I mean a quick one on him.
Speaker 2: What do you think as his prospect? Is a super coach rookie.
Speaker 1: We know the Bombers have been crying out for play in that role, so hopefully he gets to go early.
Speaker 2: Can he score some points for us?
Speaker 6: I mean we've seen Nick Watson and josh uh Shelley have sort of varying results from a super coach perspective. Obviously Nick Watson got better as the year went on. Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how he goes. He had some good numbers at junior level because he was spending fair bit of time in the midfield.
Speaker 2: I like Dick Watson.
Speaker 6: He's a little bit an accurate in front of goal, so that they'll be a bit of a watch. But yeah, it's certainly he's certainly got potential there. There's one guy I want to get to a bit later who's a serious pod who I think is a much better forward line rookie.
Speaker 5: Pick a bit of mature aga, a little bit of.
Speaker 6: A hint there, but yeah, I wouldn't be locking in CaCO just yet. You'd say he's probably a fairly certain starter for the bombers who are crying out as you said, al for that sort of position type.
Speaker 2: But yeah, just the role is a little bit of.
Speaker 1: A question mark for me and Dossie. What do you make of Clary coming in at forty four percent owned? Is that higher or lower than what you might have thought? Obviously the price is amazing, but what's he going to produce on the field.
Speaker 4: That's a real tough one.
Speaker 3: I've been pretty pretty staunch in my belief that I think he's basically I must have if he's having a full pre season under his belt. So probably not surprised at the numbers, but also a little bit surprised that people are for giving so easily from last season and because of his team picker at the moment and you've sort of got a long time till the season starts. Some surprise that so many people are just on board, But as you said, the price is just you know, we've gone through his numbers in the past. I think it was three one to twenty plus seasons before last season's eighty four, So with a full preseason, you'd think, you know, is he ever going to get back to one twenty? Maybe not, But even if he doesn't, one hundred plus should be a solid bet. King to know Jordan's perspectives on Clayton Oliver Clary. You're high on him this year, Jordan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I just need to see probably that preseason game, just see how he's running and how fit he is. I actually did last year. I did actually bring him in after that one forty. I think DOSSI you Mayde's done the same. I remember chatting about it and then he sort of yeah, he sort of just didn't quite follow on from that last year and obviously was carrying some of those niggles and stuff.
Speaker 2: So I just want to see that in the preseason.
Speaker 7: He wasn't actually one that I picked straight away, but I have added him after seeing some photos at Melbourne training. So I think it's just those preseason games that we get to have a look at the community series. If I see Clary and then he's looking fit, then I think I agree with him. He's a must have at his price, and you can go out one hundred plus and that's a I think it's going to be a great M four M five range for super Coach teams and he doesn't have a buy as well, which is in there at Andy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's very nicely Danny, you on the Nick Dakos train this year's I think he's got the giants, which would be probably Toby Bedford in opening round, which will be a bit awkward. Obviously those points don't count towards super coach, but might affect his price. Maybe people thinking they can get him a little bit cheaper after the early buy.
Speaker 2: Is that trying to get too clever.
Speaker 6: I don't have him my first team, but that's purely because of the injury news coming out of Collingwood that he has had a bit of a delayed pre season.
Speaker 5: Just want to see that he is fully fit.
Speaker 6: I think even in eighty percent, Nick Dakos can go at one, fifteen, one twenty. But yeah, as you said, Toby Bedford and opening round is a difficult assignment for him. But yeah, he's definitely one who's like, yeah, if he's fully fit, I think you've probably got to pick him.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's just the injury watch for me at the moment.
Speaker 2: And are you just paying up six hundred and eighty one K for the bond? Does he.
Speaker 4: Yes? Probably? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a tough question when I'm weighing up someone like a Tristan Sherry in that spot as well, And I don't know if I want to pay that much for two big premiums. But again I'm going to throw to the guy who's you know, always at the point end in Super Coach. He's paying that much for two premium big dogs. Is that too much to pay? And how have you typically you know, done well in your successful seasons?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I've studied bond for those last two years that I did come high. I had bond and one for both of them, and it just saves that trade. And he's just that level above. I think he went above. Was it maybe HA have an Andrew K last year or the year before and he's at six point eighty. I know it is a high price to pay, but it is the bond.
Speaker 2: I guess. It's just that question is will he regress it? All?
Speaker 7: There's talks about I think I was listening to the pod before and we you know, there's some people think you can go to another level, and I think maybe it was UDOSK.
Speaker 2: He's wants that brown low. So it's just that sort of he does look pretty.
Speaker 7: Fit at the moment in my team, I've actually paid up for Bond and Butters as my M one M two. They both don't have the buy they Yeah, I think they can go one twenty plus.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised if I'm pretty hot on Butters. I think he can. Actually he could even I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's a bit of a big call, but I think he could even take take the M one off of Bonds, depending on what happens. I think just with the Ports game style, he just seems to get those points with you know, there's obviously when there's games on the line and stuff, he gets these extra points and he seems to get scaled up a little bit.
Speaker 3: So I really like Butters for that factor. Just beware, folks, this is a port fan speaking as well. We must be always take that with a grain of salt. But no great insights there.
Speaker 1: I was looking at potentially fading on Butters to start with, but then I looked at their fixture too, and they've got a really nice run early in the season. They've got no early buy, they've a really nice by in the middle of the year. So if you don't start him, it m'd be pretty hard to try and find a way to get him in. I don't know if his price is going to come down too much. And that's what we saw with Bond certainly last year. So if we jump now into the pods section of the show and you are to himblewaver to you to get this in the format right this time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I think just to sort of frame what we're calling a pod here. So we've looked at the ownership numbers and I said to the guys, you know, roughly under ten percent is what we're looking at here. There's obviously we can go even more niche if we want, so, kind of bonus points if you can go even below five percent, maybe below one percent would even be extra bonus points. But I've done the little I've done the spin the wheel, and you're not going to like it. Al you're coming up the rear again last so Dan you're number one, second, Jordan's third, and yeah, our fourth pick. So again, this isn't a proper draft. This is just who we want to talk about as our favorite points of difference, and it is super early, so we're fully aware that these pods are going to change when the game does open. And this is just a really nice indication of some players that we're high on that might not be talked about in the super coach community as much at the moment.
Speaker 4: So, Dan, do you want to take us away with your first one.
Speaker 6: Two number one picks from two podcasts? No pressure for me. I'm going to go again for a fairly vanilla one. I was very surprised to see this guy in the POD's sort of section in their less than ten percent, and that's Tom Stewart. I think a lot may have been put off by the fact that he was tagged a lot last year and targeted. He's only in seven point eight percent of teams currently.
Speaker 2: He's in mind starting squad.
Speaker 6: Might be the geelong bias talking from my work down the Highway, but I think that you know, they he sort of proved in that last eight seven or eight weeks, you know, Chris Scott moving him into the midfield, that he could beat the tag and he was just about best on in the first half of that prelim final as well. So I think he's he provides some serious value. I think he's at about farmer and twenty k at the moment, and you're looking for value there. Obviously, there's a lot of top price defenders. Yeah, yeah, Sheesels, Luke Grinds and the like. Well, Tom Stewart comes at about one hundred hundred grand cheaper, so I think he provides some value. And the only question mark is where they can beat that tag. But you know, Chris Scott has that you know, true cup his sleeve to move into the midfield, and he showed he could score pretty well in that role as well.
Speaker 1: Where do you see him playings this year? Because he gets thrown around a little bit. Last year we were you know, there was some hope he might even be a dppeak, I mean into twenty twenty five. Didn't quite get that. But do we do you think you'll see him back in the centate quick?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't have thought just just purely because Smith is going in there. It seemed really like that was a break glass in case of emergency. They were really struggling in the clearances, particularly without Patrick Dainsfield, and with Patrick Damesfield and Tom Stewart in there, you know they will manage to improve that. They've also got Max Holmes to sort of you know, swing the magnets from defense to the midfield. So I'm not sure they'll do that as much with Tom Stewart, just purely because I rarely Smith's in there, and he's probably gonna be taking a fair bit of those midfield minutes.
Speaker 7: I think Stewart could be a top six everything goes right, he could be a top six defender. So that's one that you're starting and you don't have to trade him out for the rest of the year, and he's just going to be in that top six. He was actually one that I was looking at as well, under that ten percent and yeah, average one thirteen, one oh nine, one oh seven last.
Speaker 2: Three years, so it just as that role. But he's one that you could lock.
Speaker 7: He does have the early buyer, but if you can get back to those numbers, you're getting him pretty underpriced.
Speaker 3: There, alrighty, and it's Dossy up next for my first pick, And I'm really surprised that this guy is so low ownership given what he did towards the back end of last year, but probably no surprise as well in that just weighing up the buyers, that's probably the only reason I can see people maybe avoiding this guy. And it is Matt Roberts at five point zero six percent owned, So he's priced nice and cheap given that he had a few games as a sub last year, was kind of not utilized to his full extent, and until towards the back end of last year, came home absolutely firing, and a lot of us had him in our teams towards the back end of last year as a as a premium defender one hundred and thirteen point six average for his last five games, only averaged eighty point seven for the season. So you're getting him, you know, a much cheaper price than the way he ended the season last year based on form. So Matt Roberts for me a cheeky little pod five percent owned to start the moment in Team Picker. He's already had some strong time trial performances if we want to put those, put some weight into those from Big Dean Cox looking onto his first season as coach. So I really like Matt Roberts as a potential pod in defense. But yeah, I can understand people rolling with the Callum Mills, and we've talked about the players that share that buy as well. It is the Geelong players I think that we're talking about.
Speaker 4: So if you've got to so a Brisbane.
Speaker 3: So if you've got a Bailey Smith, if you've got a Kiddy Coleman, you know, it starts to stack up. So I can kind of understand it, but I also quite like it as a point of difference at this point.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I know the Phantom is a huge fan.
Speaker 1: So he's going to be back on deck next week, I believe, and I'm sure he'll be trying to push those ownership numbers up before round one rolls around. Jordan, who do you like with your first pick in this sort of pod draft?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm pretty interested in James Cicily. So there's obviously a name that we've known in Super Coach has been a gun and I think he's sitting at nine percent. It's a real interesting one because it's just about where he's going to play. They've obviously brought in Josh Battle and Tom barrass So yeah, there's talks that he could be that third tall intercepting defender and he could just roam around free, and you know there's a I listened to Xavier Ellis a lot on his podcast and he reckons that Sicily could be that guy. Just to get thirty plus back there and just be that third tall. Then there's also the option that he could go and play forward, and he did that in that semi final against port he went forward, But then also for years going forward to end of a game, could that give him those points of impact with the goals? And it's just it is a bit of an up and down. But I'm just interested in where he plays. I think obviously plays are overall around as well, so we do get to see a little sneak of that. But yeah, last year when at one fourteen and when it won a eight point six the year before that, and yeah, I remember last year or the year that I was high up, I didn't own him and he hit a one seventy two or one seventy one, a one sixty six in the space of a six game stretch, and he was almost like I must have and he was absolutely killing me and people would just be captaining and v seeing him. So he's just one I'm just keeping an eye on as a pod because I think a lot of people are scared off of him because of him potentially playing forward. But if we can see him actually settled back there and he's got a bit more freedom, then he could tear it up. I don't know, it's just something that's caught my eye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an interesting take as well. And I think to your point, often last year when they did throw them forward, it wasn't at the start of a game. He'd often start as a defender and if it wasn't working, that's when they'd throw him forward. So it's almost like, if he's not dominating, then Hawks are going to try and get him involved and thrown forward if he's getting too much attention back.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I quite like it.
Speaker 3: And they also the other take with they've kind of constantly had to play him as a bit more of a lockdown than they want to. They keep having these injuries to their key defensive stocks. He hasn't really been able to roam, so having those names coming in, does he then able.
Speaker 4: To free wheel?
Speaker 3: Like you said, we do, I believe get that opening round look, So if he is one that pops, he could, you know, turn away from being a pod to being highly owned pretty quickly. Next pick, they're oul and it's you with the last pick in our little pod draft.
Speaker 1: Well, Jordan actually stole I was going to talk about because I like Sicily too, but I think the defenders are really interesting because we're seeing in those ownership numbers that a lot of people are going straight for a sheezel type. Jack Sinkley is really popular. Two or three names that popping up a lot in teams and with the defense. I know when you open Super Coach the first time you go, you know that's what first cups up on your screen. And those guys just look so solid and you think, I'll just lock them in f one hundred and ten one hundred and twenty every week. But if you look at the what happened last year, we're in a similar situation. Someone like Tom Stewart at the start of the year look like he was safe as the houses, and he dropped off. And then you had someone like Lucky Whitfield who started the year at about that far I twenty K mark and ended up being a six hundred and fifty K primo. So the numbers, the names don't usually stay the same from year to year. So you know, who is there in that sort of slightly cheaper price packet who coul maybe get a little bit of value out of, who might end up being one of those top price guys. And I think Sicily is definitely a candidate. Another one that i'd throp is Nazaiah Wanganeen Miller. So it's kind of hard when you got Sinclair and he's really popular, most people will probably pick one of the two. But Nazaia's just you know, improved every year in the AFL. Last year his super coach average jump from eighty five to one oh one. Sin Kilda has probably with Port, the best fixture in the comp. They don't have an early buy, They've got a great buy in the middle of the year, so it's just, you know, can he find an extra five or ten points a game to get into that real primo Territory's only five forty k or five forty three is in five point six percent of teams.
Speaker 2: But I mean, yeah, I just love watching him play. They love getting the ball in his hands.
Speaker 1: It'd be interesting how the Saints sort of shake up with a few new names coming in.
Speaker 2: You know, McCrae into the midfield. Does that mean Sinclair stays back more?
Speaker 1: But then you know Travali is coming in there, so we know you love Ari shown Maker is an option down there with maybe Battle going out, so there's a few magnets moving around, but I just think, you know, they've brought him in obviously he was a high draft pick and you know, love everything about what he's done so far in his career, and I can just see that trajectory still just going up. What do you think, Danny A NAS fan?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 6: I've had him in draft the past couple of years and yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: Great to watch and you know, such a good kick.
Speaker 6: I guess the only question mark is whether he has a lottery on the kick ins.
Speaker 5: I think that's probably the.
Speaker 6: Thing that will like, you know, get make him from one hundred to one hundred and ten if he's just on the kick ins every game. And as we discussed, I think a couple of podcasts Ago Ari might be on some of those, and then obviously Jack Sinclair as well, depending on his roles. So yeah, it's an interesting one for him. But I guess the thik point in this favor is he's such good kick. He uses it in the going to get the ball into his hands in important areas, you know, running off half back and trying to get be that money kick inside fifty, getting those goal assists, and you know where kicks are more awarded so that's certainly a point in his favor and his kick to handball ratio. But yeah, just whether he can make that jump to be that six to fifty k player like a Lockie with Field was last year.
Speaker 2: Maybe it needs a little bit more selfish in demand.
Speaker 6: Those those kick ins increase his sprint speed, so he's getting to the kick in.
Speaker 5: Is a bit quicker the Jack Sinclaire.
Speaker 3: All right, Dan, we're background too, the number one pick in the draft again for round two, let's take it away for your second pot.
Speaker 2: Just for a change, we'll go for another defender.
Speaker 6: I reckon and we were saying extra points for under five percent. This guy is in one point six percent of teams. He pumped out a one sixty score in his first game last year. I'm talking about Jordan Ridley, who comes out a little bit of a discount in the Coach twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: We know he started the year injured last.
Speaker 6: Year, only came in at about round round eleven I think it was. But these were his scores when he did come in, one sixty two, one eleven, one twelve, A couple of blips on the raid at eighty four sixty three one twenty nine, one twenty seven, one h two and then a thirty three which was injury affected. Obviously, that is one of the question marks at Ridley whether he can get his body right, and he had a couple of soft tissue injuries throughout twenty twenty four. But you know, his price an average of one hundred and two is five hundred and fifty two. K. We know he's average one hundred, one hundred and five before. If he can get on the park, he's probably taking most of the kick ins there at the Bombers, and he is, as El said, like in that sort of Tom Sewer bracket, a bit of a cheaper option there, and you know only in one point six percent of teams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unreal, bit of an interesting option. Do you have any any thoughts on him, Jordan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that just you're saying that I just completely forgot about Ridley actually and just looking at his numbers, then he does score very well on super Coaching. Yeah, if you take it that thirty three, he's going at one eleven there, so you know, everything going right, you know, you can see him probably pushing that one eleven the Bombers do of that early buy would be my only thing but yeah, it's that. Yeah, that one's actually you sort of forget because of the nine games he played. But that is a very good pot and I actually could if he can get himself fit, I could actually see him being a top six guy if everything goes right.
Speaker 2: So I really like the pick.
Speaker 5: Would you pick him, Jordan?
Speaker 6: You're a guy that likes to have his premiums stay in for most of the year. Me and Dossy burnt through all our trades last year, which is probably why I've put forward Jordan Ridley here. But would you have enough confidence to potentially start him with the way you've gone the last couple of years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's probably the question I think.
Speaker 7: I mean, we get to see an overall round look at Ridley, so if that might yeah, I probably actually wouldn't. But if I see something in over around maypop's a big one forty or something and he's looking pretty fit, and I see some pre season stuff, it might get me to change.
Speaker 2: Whether it's reactionary or not.
Speaker 7: But probably someone I would Yeah, I would have that injury history in the back of my mind. But yeah, I'll say not now, but it could change.
Speaker 3: I think I think MJ's philosophy from the coaches panel the other week was like, if you're going to start, if you're going to have one of these injury guys on your team, like injury riddled constantly players, you start with him? Is his philosophy because then you're only wasting a trade to get them out once rather than trading them in and then trading him back out when they get injured again.
Speaker 4: So I kind of like that as.
Speaker 3: A philosophy when you're looking at some of these guys with checkered injury injury histories. But yeah, he's a name that I certainly haven't heard, and no surprise that he's such low ownership. They're definitely bonus points for you on that one there, Dan. I'm going to jump into a player with my next pick who is a midfielder and a player that I am toying with in my starting squad at the moment in the early days of Team Picker that we are in at the moment, Jordan Dawson at five hundred and fifty thousand dollars. I'm just interested in if he can take his game up a level from last year. I think we were all, you know, anyone that started him last year would have been absolutely burnt by him. Only three point twenty six percent owned, I should say at the moment, so under that five percent bracket as well. This is a guy that came off a season the year prior in twenty twenty three, averaging one hundred and sixteen super Coach points. Was the fourth ranked player that season. A lot of people started with him, backing in that he'd repeat it started terribly last year and lost a lot of value to start the season. I think these are his scores from early last year in eighty two, ninety six, sixty eight, ninety nine, sixty four. Then he went bang one sixty eight one, twenty seven, ninety four, hundred and forty. So he sort of was a bit of Jekyl and Hired last season. And if we see more of the superstar Jordan Dawson rather than those down scores, I think he's got a little bit more help in the midfield this year with Petelink coming in. He's already said here in Adelaide that his role is more likely to play midfield, although he did admit, you know, he's going to have to play sort of where the team needs him as well. But he did say predominantly midfield, was the quote. So look, I'm just high on Jordan Dawson. He started low efficiency, it was a bit like the Hayden Young start of last year, and everyone got rid of him. So a lot of coaches did dump him, and then he went on this this amazing run. So I was actually the other way around. I didn't start him, then I picked him up. So I've got a bit more of a fonder memory of Jordan Dawson from last year. But crow Skipper priced at just a ticko for one hundred, I quite like Dawson this season.
Speaker 1: Now, well, I was going to ask Jordan as a poor man, I'm sure how close he watches the Crows. But if you had a take on here, what sort of went wrong for Jordan Dawson last year?
Speaker 2: Did his role change much at all?
Speaker 1: Or was it just Yeah, like as DOSSI alluded to, there were some really low kicking efficiency numbers, which just don't you know, that's not what we normally see from him. So can we sort of write that off as a bit of an aberration?
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I think, I mean I heard the things that he was carrying a bit of an injury as well. Throughout the year, and I just had look at his cbas and last year he went at fifty nine percent cbas. The year before it redid that one fifteen he was at seventy percent cbas. So he saw just a little bit less cbas there, and that was I think they were trying out. You know, they put ranking in there more time, and Saligo had some more cbas there. And you know, now, as DOSSI said, they've got pet Ling and they've got Draper that they might run through there and he might play a bit more of a forward role. So he sort of see Dawson maybe staying about that fifty nine percent or fifty five percent, but yeah, if you can get himself fit, like you know, I feel like he was playing injured. That was just some of the talk that was going around. But I have actually as a portman, I have had him in my side the last two years and I'm a big fan of him. Yeah, I think he's Yeah, he's that elite sort of player that you want in super coach and yeah, I mean I can see him, you know, go on one ten if everything goes right, So I think it's a good pick.
Speaker 2: It's just yeah, just.
Speaker 7: Be worried about some of that that midfield time with the inclusions that they've got there at the Crows this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I suppose the sword can swing both ways. He's getting more help, but they could also be the ones taking his midfield time. So yeah, point take, and I'm pretty keen on him still, but we'll see how it goes into preseason. Jordan, you've got the next pick in the draft. Hopefully I am succeeding in following the draft order this time. But Jordan, take us away with your next pot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've got I'm going to go a bit rogue here, I think with another one percent that Tan did.
Speaker 2: But Ed Richards I just really like him.
Speaker 7: I know it's so quite a bit of a pod, but since round fourteen he went at one oh three point eight and that was his first year in the midfield, so I think he's locked down that role now and he just adds so much speed for the Doggies. Obviously they've got Bond in there, They've got tre Laura, and they've got liber and there's quite a bit of depth in there. But I think he's a huge pod. I could see maybe ten points up side there. I just feel like he's that potential. He's just that super coach player. He's like that Mills young type that I think could take his game to another level. And you know, he usually takes his guys a year in the midfield to just get used to that and then they can usually take it to the next level. So he did pop a big one sixty three as well last year. There's all just little signs there that I like, I don't think I have enough guts to start him, But he's just one I'm watching in the midfield there. And yeah, as I said, they do have Tralaw and Bond there, but with the aging midfield of you know, Trelaw and liber Yeah, I guess you just don't really know what could happen at could be a bond of Richard's a Sanders sort of type in the midfield. So it's just one I'm watching as as a huge pod.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We saw, I guess a couple of guys leave the club in the off season based on not being used in the midfield last year, and Ed Richards was one that actually was benefited from them missing out because he had a several games where he spent even over ninety percent of center bounce attendances, So Bevo really did like using him often. It was when liber was out that he got those big, huge, sort of bulky percentages that we saw in there. And even when Trelaw missed a game or two, that's when he sort of saw his spikes. Do you see that sort of do you see with a full healthy team. We'll have to wait and see if the team remains healthy this season, but is he still you know, is he going to get those bulks and midfield time like kind of we're talking about with Jordan Dawson Or is he going to be the guy that has to play you know, inside outside because he's got so many different weapons that he can play with. You know, is it going to be just lib A Bond Tralaw if they're all fit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just think he's ready to actually be the number two guy or third guy with tra Law there, depending if Chill Logan stay fit.
Speaker 2: I just think he's he adds so much dynamic to them men. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean I was listening to Seen the other day and they were talking quite heavily about Ed Richards and how much he added to their team. So just one I'm keeping an eye on there, but you are right about the midfield mix there. But he's that perfect age back. He's not like these guys that are over thirty. Is that mid twenties guy, and I just feel like he just added so much to their midfield with speed and yeah, there's some pretty big numbers there. I just think, Yeah, usually these guys, it just takes them a year to sort of figure that out. And we've seen plenty of other teams do it, like hating young Cat Callum Mills, and these guys have been top guys in their line. So I feel like he fits that mold. It's just where can he do it? So it's just a yeah, a bit of a pod there.
Speaker 4: Love that as a pod.
Speaker 3: Ali, you're rounding out your last pick in the second round here, Well.
Speaker 1: I'm going in the mids as well, someone who's at three point four percent ownership, and that is gian Nwcomb at the Hawks. He's five hundred and twenty nine thousand, So yeah, again someone who obviously you'd be picking him to be a keeper in your midfield at that price, but you know, can you potentially get one hundred grand of upside there or you know, ten fifteen points a game?
Speaker 2: So he was well.
Speaker 1: His average last year was ninety eight point three, which is exactly the same as it was the year before, which is weird coincidence there. But he started the year pretty terribly like you talk about Dawson Newcomb. Started with sixty six sixty six in the first two games, and then in by round five we'd only had one ton. But by the end of the year, obviously Hawthorne, we know, their whole season turned around and came home like an ebsolute steam train, and he was right at the pointy end there. So if we go from round twenty three through the finals, which some of these games don't impact his price, which is nice, he scored one sixty two, one forty one, forty nine and one thirty one, and in those games he averaged you know, he's over thirty touches a game, and he was kicking some goals as well. I think he kicked a goal in three out of those four games, and he had about thirteen or fourteen goal assists as well, So that's where he was really sort of adding to his tally. And we know he gets clearances and tackles those kinds of things which are the bedrock of a good super Coach score and someone that we tapped into a bit last year on the po pig mentality from friends at Doctor super Coach did some numbers at the start of last year where he highlighted nukhim as a real fit a lot of the criteria for a breakout season, and I suppose maybe it happened, you know, right at the end. But he's only twenty three coming into i think his fifth year in the AFL, so this could be the year when he becomes a bona fide premium in super coach and he's probably the number one man there at the Hawks, and based on what happened last year, we think we think they'll be contending again. So again, you know, we mentioned with sicily they do have a buy early on, so that is something to consider. But yeah, I really like you know where he's heading in certainly in his super coaching AFL career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's another awesome pot in the midfield. There's plenty to choose from, and I think it's probably why they're so lowly owned, is that we've got those massive, massive scoring premiums in our midfield. But there's so many good options and I think opening round is clearly going to dictate a few of these points of difference and whether or not they become highly owned like a guy like John Nucom. If he pops, you know he's going to rise in ownership significantly if he can show that he can continue that form from the back end of last year. But you know that's why we love an early pod and you can claim him that you were on early out if we can reach.
Speaker 1: Recording is when you save these clips.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get to our last pick each and Dan takes away with another sneaky point of difference.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so a little bit of a different tacts.
Speaker 6: I'm going to lock in the rookie that I was alluding to earlier, and that is Sam Davidson from the Bulldogs three point seven percent of teams at one hundred and thirteen K. He could have probably played for Richmond last year. He was dominating in the VFL side. When they're losing himy one hundred points every week as a as a medium forward, you think that the Bulldogs are probably fair a bit better than Richmond VFL did.
Speaker 5: He average around about.
Speaker 6: Seventy points in that sort of hard running role as a half forward and Bevo loves those type of players, and I think that the Bulldogs picking him, you know, at twenty one years old as already made type, surely he's going to be playing a significant senior footy And as I said, in that sort of another one of those bever role players. So another that's sort of flying under the radar there. But yeah, I think that he can have some pretty decent scoring potential maybe average fifty five sixties potentially more, and play a vital role for the Bulldogs. So yeah, not one to potentially slot away on your bench.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an.
Speaker 1: Absolute classic Bevo move is and that he loves an Anthony sCOD or a Lockie McNeil time that he's plucked from a VFL somewhere and he tends to play them, give them games. That's definitely good. So I mean, what was his role in the VFL. He's not so much a toll forward? Is he a goalkicker or Yeah?
Speaker 6: So one ninety centimeter forwards just runs all day. So you're classic, as you say, like you're Lockeye McNeil sort of type in terms of just Anthony Scott where he will just run up and down the wings, getting the footy, taking marks back with the fly that sort of stuff. Yeah, it might not be a huge ball winner like a potentially like a Riley Bias is a mature age off half back, but yeah, he's got the role there. I think he'd had pretty decent job security, and it's something that the Bulldogs do need, that sort of link man on the wings and half forwards. So yeah, I think it's a he should be a pretty reliable sort of rookie. Maybe not to be trusted on field every week, but yeah, it should be a pretty consistent cash generator.
Speaker 4: It's really good to know that he could be one of those options.
Speaker 3: As the Devil's advocate, I reckon, I might know why he's so lowly owned at the moment. And I'll throw to Jordan because I reckon he's sort of criticized a couple of my teams I've shown him so far. Because you don't like putting those basement rookies, even if they potentially do have job security.
Speaker 4: I reckon, you like to put some of those more expensive.
Speaker 3: Players so it's easier to go down, Am I right and saying yeah that's how you like to build the team.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I usually do pay up for those guys on the bench. I think that's what I've always done last two years, So it would really have to see the role and really be confident he's going to have a good stretch to put him in there, because those guys can get stuck if they just come in for a couple of games and then they're that basement price, Whereas if you can pay up for some of these higher guys, then you can roll down to them.
Speaker 3: All Right, I'll jump to my final pick in the draft, and I'm going to go to a guy we're all pretty keen in this early stage of preseason on the Dockers midfield, and I'm going to go to a little bit higher owned percentage but still under ten percent Andrew Brayshaw at seven point five seven percent owned. Very keen on potentially having him as a starting pick after he came home incredibly strong to finish last year. He's priced relatively okay for what I think that he can be able to do this season, So I'm just looking at it. Andrew Brayshaw in five hundred and ninety one eight hundred, still in that premium bracket one hundred and ten approximate average from last year and I'm just looking at the Dockers as a team that I think is going to be really strong team this year. He's clearly in their best midfield. It's going to be him and Sarong and a spattering of others, whether that's five young Johnson, Erasmus. I think safe to say Sarong and Brayshaw are going to be the two guys in there leading the way. It's how they ended last season. So for me, I really like Brayshaw as a guy who showed that he could perform really strongly towards that back end of the year and might end up being a top ten sort of mid so priced in that bracket, good fixture. We've talked about them having a really good buy. It's only them and the Saints on the buy later in the season, no early buy, so Andrew Brashaw under ten percent owned. People obviously preferring Caleb Soarrong as that midfield you know, premium from the Dockers. But I still really like Brayshaw as a play this season. Any comments there, guys, or should we move on to Jordan.
Speaker 2: He's in my team, Andy, Sir, I'm one of the eight or nine percent. Yeah, I really like him.
Speaker 1: I think every near one hundred and twenty sort of post buy last year, and it seems like early in his career he maybe copped a few tags and he didn't necessarily deal with all that well. But whether he's improved on that or the taggers of just now targeting so wrong, so it doesn't seem to be really an issue for him anymore.
Speaker 2: So Yeah, I really like him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I think last year was carrying a bit of an injury, had a bit of a knee as well, and apparently something with his toe as well. So yeah, if he's over that as well, then that's a massive boost. And with those extra guys in the midfield as well, you think he's going to just yeah, not get that tag targeting to be a bit more off the chain. So and that three you have that awesome buy as well. So it's a great pick.
Speaker 4: Sweet, I love it.
Speaker 3: I think they seemingly like to play Hayden Young as that forward rolling into the midfield, and they did that a little bit more towards the end of last year as well. So as a person that you know has previously maybe sacrificed a bit of time to go on the wing, I think that's clearly Hayden Young's being that guy at the moment that's not playing as the pure midfielder at every stoppage and sort of sacrificing a little bit of his game. So I think Brayshaw, now you know, this year could be the year where we see him go you know, one fifteen to one twenty and joins the wrong in that sort of bracket. So pretty keen on him. Jordan, your final pick in this little pod draft, Yeah, I might sit with the Frio theme and Sean Darcy. He's at eight percent there.
Speaker 7: I know you're a big fan of him, DOSSI, he's actually my team at the moment. Obviously comes a lot of injury risk, but some of the photos come out of the preseason looks he looks very fit, and he looks a totally different person, which is which is awesome to see because I think, you know, I guess, yeah, going back, those injury nikos probably let him down a little bit so he can get himself on the park and fit. I think he could be a great pick. It's a bit of a risk there, but you know, his history in Super Coach is that he scores super well when he broke out. He averaged one eighteen in twenty twenty one, which is absolutely insane, and even last year just being being injured and sort of playing low time on ground, if you take out one of the games that he did get injured, he averaged one oh five, So one oh four point nine and this is from you know, this is only from a hand for the games last year. So he just he scores really well in Super Coach, and I just think if he can get fit, I think he can prust at ninety eight. I think he can go one ten all things going right, and I think he's a really good value play. And I think the reason also I've been thinking about this is, yeah, I guess I usually like to pay out for the rucks a Cherry or a Gorn, or a Team English or a Marshall. But I think with this new flex position that's come in, it's really given me that thought of Okay, maybe I can start Sean Darcy in the flex, I can still end up trading him, or I still can get.
Speaker 2: Those top guys in the ruck. I still have a Cherry.
Speaker 7: He gives you the extra flexibility of not locking in him for the rest of the year, like I could play him in the flex position, so that's why I've been thinking about it. Also has that great buy, so it's just one I'm watching and yeah, the preseason photos look amazing.
Speaker 2: It just seems to have I know, Doss, you've been sending me a lot of the photo.
Speaker 4: You've said a few tell you worry about that.
Speaker 7: So yeah, eight percent, I thought, yeah, he's Yeah, he's I thought he actually might be a bit higher than that. So it's interesting to see he's coming at eight percent because I think I've seen on quite a few teams he's been slotted there or in that flex position.
Speaker 3: So yeah, big Shrek, big shredded Shrek coming in. It's another mention Sean Darcy. This preseason, we love it. Let's see if he can maintain that injury free preseason heading in two season twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Alright, out round out this pod draft for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to pick someone who's what's the lowest number we've had so far. I've got a one point six percent, so we've had a couple of round that mark. But this is a guy that I probably would not consider starting in my starting team, but I will be keeping going to own him during the year, and that is Noah Anderson, midfielder from Gold Coast price at five seventy four K. We talked about it all last year, anyone who followed any of our content just it all comes down to pretty much where he plays.
Speaker 2: Looking at the numbers.
Speaker 1: Last year, playing at People First the Stadium, he averaged one hundred and thirty two over nine games, which is just ridiculous. So you can figure out what his average evere else was because he finished about one hundred and five overall.
Speaker 2: And this year, so gone through and had to look at the fixture.
Speaker 1: He plays there eight times plus in opening round, but five of those come after the Gold Coast round fourteen by including a rematch there with the Tigers in round twenty one.
Speaker 2: He does get Richmond earlier in the year too, which.
Speaker 1: Punish myself by going back and look at his full career scores very Richmond. Every single game he's ever played against Richmond, he scored one twenty six, one fifty four, one forty four, two and one twenty eight. So how many goals after the siron Now here's a couple in there which boosted some of those numbers as well. But yeah, so yeah, it's you know, sort of playing the fixure, I guess, and we'll see how he's what his price might be, you know, around the Gold Coast buy but if we're looking for a final sort of midfield upgrade there, or maybe he's sort of a is he twenty third man in flex or something, he could be one to keep in mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the classic stitch up of that of that by round just avoiding those players. But as Jordan said, he you know, you've you've started players and you've ignored those buy rounds when it's a player that you're passionate about going sort of the extra mile.
Speaker 4: Could you do that with a with a Gold Coast player?
Speaker 3: I'm just interested to your thoughts, honest and even you know, extend this to a Sam Flanders in that premium defender slot as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think the year before when I did start Flanners year that four status and he had just had so much upside that I just had to, like, I had to start him.
Speaker 2: Whereas Noah is sort of price you'd have to have things.
Speaker 7: You have to be really hot on him to be going like his price is at one o six, we really confident he could go one fifteen one twenty. That's probably the only reason that I haven't consider him because they have that round three by and they don't I think because of that, the price won't move until after that. So yeah, that's probably the only thing I think. For me, it's just those value guys like Flanders was the one. But then yeah, I guess I think I saw one of your team's Dostin Flanders is in one of your sides there and I said, that's fifty k. So of the options, there's just there's not as many options in the defense. It probably gives me a like, I like it a bit more, whereas the midfield we just have so many options. But Noah is, yeah, a great selection, and you know he's got that ceiling, doesn't he. If you can get him on that right ceiling, on that right run or even as a VC, he can go absolutely massive. So even over the years, like I have, I think I had him in twenty. Yeah, I've had him or I considered him heavily, Yeah, over those those years that I've been up there, because he's just a you get him on the right run, like you said at home, and he's just awesome and you'd hope goldcos improved. Like I think ifs is going to start winning more games and hope they can improve on the dimmer, that's only going to help him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and to our's point, to your point, how like you know, not many people are starting him, probably due to that buy and due to the name, but it also means he's going to be a point of difference to start, you know, when he is passed that buy and he's going to retain that pods status for a while, you'd think, so, one to watch him, maybe one to jump on early if you are really keen on him, so you can jump on and enjoy the ride.
Speaker 1: So and if maybe they have some of those they travel a bit more earlier on and his price comes down here one to five hundred k or something, that's when we could snap him up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, jump on the home the home run whenever he's got a goffle and a row there. All right, Well, I think that's that's a good, good hour line of the ownership percentages at the moment in Team Picker. Yeah, those were exclusive numbers on the Super Coach Official podcast.
Speaker 1: I mentioned a couple of others just to finish off some good names under one percent. I just thought it'd be worth just you know, we're not going to spend too long on them, but just curious who's really getting overlooked this year. I mean, Josh Uncle is in one point four percent of teams. Just nobody points to pick him anymore, but again early by obviously it doesn't help, but we know how well he can score if we get down under one percent. Toby Dan Curvis in zero point nine to five percent of teams.
Speaker 3: I was not very proud owner last year towards the back end of the year when he got injured, but had a massive run there for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was great.
Speaker 1: Josh Dacos in zero point four percent of teams, so a little bit of talk about him floating cross half back for the Pies. Jie Carwell great pick last year in zero point six percent of teams, so people were absolutely gone cold on him as this Rory lead absolutely super coach champ of years gone by zero point three percent of teams. So I mean, do you want an absolute pot Although I think there's talk he's training back at half back, but maybe that's not the worst thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, we know we can score bag dear.
Speaker 3: Yeah I had one as well. Just speaking of the phantom earlier in the show. Be remiss of me to say he said this guy was a lock in his team last year towards the back end of last year. He's already taken that back and said he's not picking him, but zero point five six percent for Jamara hugil Hagen, who doesn't have to so high.
Speaker 5: He was so strong on that too.
Speaker 4: He was very wrong on starting him.
Speaker 3: Actually, one player I really like who's about three percent and he didn't talk about was Sam Darcy another Bulldogs, So another one that's the phantoms man one point six seven percent owned. I reckon this guy was hot on a lot of people's RDAR. George Wardlaw only one point six to seven owned this year, so didn't have the breakout last year. Still cheaply priced people just worried maybe about that midfield shakeup at North Melbourne. But is there any other names you had Jordan before we.
Speaker 4: Wrap it up?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I think Locky Neil he wasn't on the one percenters, but he was I think five percent, So I think, you know, maybe the arrival of will Ashcroft, there's sort of going off the Dunky and the nil hype there and the other one was just Jays Simpkin.
Speaker 2: I know there's a bit of a roll that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's there's a bit more depth there at the Kangaroos, but he is a forward and he's at one percent, but he did pop some nice numbers at the end of last year, so it all depends on the role for him. But he's the captain, so he always just wants to keep an eye on there as a forward.
Speaker 3: Interesting stuff. Well, thanks everyone for listening and thanks for joining us. Jordie, where can we find you if we're wanting to follow along your journey this year and get some tips and tricks for super coasting? Is you eleventh in twenty twenty three and last year what two ninety eighth?
Speaker 4: I think, so pretty high finishes there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just on Twitter, it's just Jordan de Center, so you can find me there. I'll probably head out support training over the next month or two and I might do some tweets and yeah I can hopefully I live down right next to Albert and overwhere the Port train, so I might try and give some port inside. But yeah, I'll just at Jordan the Center on Twitter. I'll post my updates throughout the year.
Speaker 4: Beautiful.
Speaker 2: Who the kick ins? That's what we want to know. Yeah, yeah, that's the big question.
Speaker 5: Shane Barrel, if you didn't even mention him for the pod.
Speaker 3: App unbelievable, saying well, I'm going to have to get some footage of you as well. I think that Jordy instill some of that content when you're down at training. We'll talk about that off air. Thanks everyone for listening, and I hope you enjoyed some pods. Some special podcast coming next week, so stay tuned for that. Early next week we got a very special podcast, very special guest lined up, just like Jordan, So stay tuned for that and we will see you very soon