Speaker 1: Better than the legal. Hey, everybody does not have ship on her arms?
Speaker 2: She does.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I was talking about you.
Speaker 1: Leave it in this is fairly podcast people, and again we're in terrific spirits last week. Thanks for the feedback on the Oasis pod cast. I'm glad that a lot of has liked it. Today the theme is going to be what is the greatest decade? So we're talking about film, music, our lives, et cetera. But welcome everybody. Welcome back, Trish. You've been away.
Speaker 3: I have literally like not been in the door an hour.
Speaker 1: Well panicking you know when we thought you were coming back at four, So we had to scout around, get rid of all the gim bean bottles, the Bundy rams and the vodka. We've got them out, good chop shot out the candy and the Yeah.
Speaker 2: How was because we did speak about it last week? You're going on this up to Byron for this magnificent meditation trip.
Speaker 1: How was the trip?
Speaker 3: It was incredible?
Speaker 2: Actually really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How do you feel now?
Speaker 3: I feel just really relaxed. I also gave up coffee from last Saturday prior to going oo.
Speaker 1: So so you paid all that money to go there and give up coffee. That's what you got out.
Speaker 3: No, I gave up the coffee beforehand. I just felt like my central nervous system was about to explode. So wow, and now I feel really good, really good, and I think I look really well, Like my eyes are.
Speaker 1: Wider, a bit of color. You look good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that might be a bit of makeup.
Speaker 2: I think it's a makeuph Okay.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Firstly, thank you to the Gramont family after last week. They sent very nice cards and a couple of cartons of.
Speaker 3: Beer and two flowers.
Speaker 1: Its alcoholic, but anyway, but yeah, thank you to the Gramont family so much. And I hope that last week last week was a great success for you like it has been before that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and please remember to register as an organ don Donut if you'd like to be one, and discuss your wishes with your family. I've got some lovely feedback at the end too from people.
Speaker 2: Can I jump into one thing something that I've just a couple of things just happened out in the living room as we were recording.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: First thing that happened was shout out to Taniella Perseca mainly Seega's front roller. So for those people, we have actually mentioned it once before earlier in the year on the podcast. But three hundred and sixty days ago we had our awards night which turned into a bit of a kick on at our garage at the back and Taniella came and left his blazer here. Who suit blazer? Now? Three hundred and sixty days went by me texting saying, can you come pick your blazer up? Because mum's filthy, because it's so big, it was taking up so much room, and he never never came and picked it up. Five days away from his awards night, he decided to come. Hey. He texted me, he said, can I come pick my blazer up? I've got our manly awards night again and he goes, you reckon, it needs a dry clean. I'm pretty sure it did need a dry clean as well, because it's been sitting on the floor in my room for a whole year. So shout out to Taniella. Another shout out now our man Frank I heard him talking, overheard him talking to Trish Frank Frank so hard Frank I wanted to get his a little bit of an insight into Frank. Frank has been dating Matthew. You don't know this but Frank actually on arrival was telling Trish he just got a certain text message from a girl that he went out with a date a night the night before. Can you tell us what your date had texted you?
Speaker 4: Frank, I didn't realize this was going to be part of the show, but hello everyone, weird to be off camera, probably for those of you watching. Ah, yeah, thank you for the awesome night. I just don't see a future together after ninety minutes.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So what did you do on the date?
Speaker 4: I just chatted about life, probably a bit too much about my life.
Speaker 3: You didn't talk too much about yourself, did you, because that is a putoff to you.
Speaker 1: Just spoke about his fantasies. Who doesn't love bondage?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Did you ask her questions about herself? What you're interested in her? Because that would be a big turn off.
Speaker 4: No, of course. Yeah. Look, I won't mention the particular dating up in question, but.
Speaker 1: They do feel like.
Speaker 4: Romantic.
Speaker 2: Did he offer to split the bill?
Speaker 4: She only stayed for one drink and she had a soft drink, so.
Speaker 1: I was very Do you know what the test is? And I've seen this before in movies. This is a great test. What you do is when you go pick up a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Okay, guys, a date on a date?
Speaker 3: No that is it your girlfriend a boyfriend? Or is it a date?
Speaker 1: First date? First date? And what you do is you hop out of the car and you walk up to the door. What you do is you lock the car. Then what you do when you come back you open the passenger side door to let them in. And in the meantime you look. If the date goes over and unlocks your door for.
Speaker 3: You, that shows your age, you idiot.
Speaker 2: Today's Today's society. All you have to do is hit the unlock button.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're making me feel like bulldog Richie.
Speaker 6: Where you were.
Speaker 3: Going with Frank?
Speaker 5: Keep at it, brother, well done.
Speaker 2: And if there's any listeners, if there's any listeners out there who were interested in just by the sound of his voice, if you want to maybe if you're single, how old are you, Frank? If thirty seven or thirty six is to like in your age bracket, find Frank a female, Find Frank a female.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So if you give you get on messages on Instagram whatever you want and put forward your case. We want age height, we want to know what your foods are.
Speaker 5: Maybe, Frank, hope you like your Italian.
Speaker 1: Frank.
Speaker 2: Frank loves his Italian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's try and steal our best let's do our best friend.
Speaker 3: What I would like, Frank is on your next first date, I would like you to record it. I don't know if that's kosher or not. However, I would like to record it, and then if it goes wrong, I would like to break it down for you.
Speaker 2: Pretty sure. For consent reasons, we probably can't just Mike Frank on a day unless they're aware of it.
Speaker 1: Now, listen, we're going to start off a little feedback to start with off the show. Now, she says, we've got one here from I like this Dennis, who's plumber? He said, Trish, you often talk about your single friends. I'd love to throw my hat in the ring. I'm a builder, he said, I'm thirty four, but like older women. What do you think, Well, Frank, there's older women and there's truth's friends women. What do you think which one would suit? Would suggest?
Speaker 3: Who does you live?
Speaker 1: Jackie r I don't.
Speaker 3: Know Jackie Lane or Tash. I've got a few. Actually, I've got more than that. Even Yeah, the list is long. Well, what is it with the guys in the world?
Speaker 2: Frank his hand up again, Frank, Frank's on the bit.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what. Let's let's just we'll keep the number. We might get back to you there John's family. I'm about to head the Europe on twenty nine and single. I'm there for six weeks with no plans. Can you all just give me a place I must seek? Jack, you're over there just recently.
Speaker 5: I would you suggest, Oh, obviously, you know it'd be hard now with what's going on in Paris. A bit of just clean up.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think you really put me on the spot here. Maybe I've been hearing people say Betha's been going.
Speaker 1: Off, yeah, and Laurie Day was over there. But there's two sides of both. If you want to go to just you know, for a casual holiday line on the beach and chill out, it's on one side of the island, and of course the yekis and the parties are over the other side. Although went the party.
Speaker 3: Is very expensive, very expensive. I heard everywhere is over in Europe now it's so expensive.
Speaker 1: You've got a place.
Speaker 2: I think that you can't go past Greece in the summer at the moment. Greece and Italy in the summer at the moment. He's just going crazy.
Speaker 5: July.
Speaker 6: I love London too.
Speaker 5: London its fabulous.
Speaker 1: It gets better every time you go there. Yeah, so somewhere a little bit different that It is really cheap, but it's quite amazing. If you like Odman architecture, listen to me. If you do, it doesn't matter. It's very nice. If you go to Bosnia, there's a place there called Mosta. He's probably the most beautiful town that I've seen. So go and check that out.
Speaker 3: And I'd also suggest a Croatian cruise.
Speaker 1: Either in Dalmatia. Yeah, sounds good. I'm split to Cooper's Kyle is cranky away from radio as he appears as he seems on and is in turn Pete as out there as he sounds? Firstly, Pete is he is out there as he sounds?
Speaker 2: Pete is as out there as he sounds. It's a big question I get all the time. Is he just a character? Is that really him? No? That is really him. Unfortunately for Planet Earth.
Speaker 1: Don't just say this the guy from Little Britain. He was on Colin Jackiet on your show. He sounded like a real prick.
Speaker 2: He I think there was a little bit of playing a character and understanding probably what sells tickets to his tour. I think it was a little bit of promoting it within it because it was kind of weird. Kyle took it actually very well talking about because I was sitting there, going, he's about to erupt. I thought, like, everything, I haven't seen him quite erupt yet in my time there, but I thought, if anything's going to set a man over the edge, it's this guy kind of coming into his show and being a.
Speaker 6: Little bits no.
Speaker 2: It was just on him just being like, oh, like, you're full of shit, and like telling him to shush and stuff shush, just being like, I'm only talking to Jackie. It was just a bit weird. It was weird, but I think kind of in the end he's a funny dude, and I think he ended up it was just a little bit of taking the piss which and Kyle sort of said that He's like, oh nah, he's just like that, so gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, rights, the first one, greatest decade Jack and why I've.
Speaker 5: Gone sixties, The yeah, the swinging sixties as.
Speaker 1: They call in London.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've gone for the decade of hoo's, energetic drugs and good music, you know, prominent events like Woodstock. I just think looked like a free time. You could do it and get away with a lot, have a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: I had the two thousands, guys, all right, now bear with me here. I know you guys are probably all before that, but the two thousands, because to me, Y two k was supposed to happen the year the time that the clock hit midnight and it ticked over to the year two thousand, the world was supposed to end.
Speaker 1: But guess what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, so was I. But guess what happened. It didn't end. So what happened then? It was ten years of just everybody being grateful to be alive. And that's why I think the two thousands of the best.
Speaker 1: Shut up, I love you.
Speaker 6: I went with the eighties. Eighties is fun.
Speaker 3: It's just fun. It was hair, big hair, big clothes. Yeah, I just don't think it was actually just fun.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 3: It was just fun. Everyone was a little out there. There were drinks that used to bubble over. Remember the Gunfighter's rest.
Speaker 1: A snake bite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know it was just you know, Madonna gloves and yeah lace Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: It won't go there.
Speaker 3: It was fun, you know, and some great things happen that year as well.
Speaker 1: I've gone in the seventies. You know, you always sometimes look back with probably inaccurate attention or affection, should I say, you know, periods of your time, you know, when you're growing up. But for me, it was like we had dual lives. We were like lived at Sesnocho was all about rugby league and your mates, and then we would spend some of the time in a caravan up at Port Stevens, which was about surfing and again mates and things like that Carabban lifestyle. But you know, one of the great things, I mean true simpler times. There was no mobile phones, no streaming. You but what it was with no streaming, everyone the family and friends were all just gathered around the TV, you know what I mean. There was and two Rex Sweet basically Rollers, Bonds, God Say, Eagles, Kiss led Zeppelin. The music was just insane, you know. It was really good bad news, bad news, good news what he got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, starting with bad news, our friend of the podcast, friend of the family. Brandon Smith done his ACL. We say in the rugby Leaue community, we say he done his ACL. Horrendous news, not just for us as friends, but for the Sydney Roosters in general. Yeah, obviously just huge news, big loss. They were starting to hit fire going into finals. Now they lose Radley Walker and Brandon Smith. But I mean the best if there is a positive out of it. It was good to see Trent Robertson and Elliott Whitehead going head to head post match. It was kind of fun, wasn't it. Yeah, lots of speculation. I mean I thought it was a dodgy. I mean a question for you. Trent Robinson, he coached over in the Super League first, didn't he Catalan? So he had a lot he has seen because I say in the post match press conference, I seen him have a stat at Elliot Whitehead saying he's been doing it ever since I watched him in the Super League, which I thought was a little bit harsh to have a crack. Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Is it a hard one?
Speaker 5: With the hip drop? Like I swear five years ago I never heard of a hip drop like I've watched rugby league my whole life. I've never never heard of.
Speaker 3: A hip drop until not been just named.
Speaker 5: Maybe, Yeah, that's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm like, No, okay, I thought it was always in. This is just my opinion. I always thought that's the risk. A risk of rugby league is you know your your leg driving you're getting tackled. Some people drop their weight to tackle. They don't drop their weight too intentionally. No one has ever done that. I've seen in media people they always say, oh, they dropped the late to intentionally hurt people. They never have done that. They've dropped their weight to try to bring you down.
Speaker 1: It's poor form, it's poor tackle technique. Back in the day, there was hardly any of a trish because the tackle technique was drop and drive into the ribs area, and that was an impact tackle. What happens these days is their trend of catching, catching and dancing around and sort of hold the defender up then bring them to the ground slope, just play the ball. But what happens trish if the attacker starts to sort of push past, they're still trying to grab. As a result, they're swinging on the legs. Now, is that deliberate, well nearly on every case. No, it's not. But guess what, it's the same when you hit a guy in the head. Most of the time it's not deliberate, but you know what.
Speaker 3: You hit it in the head, and there are we can see it's technique. And there's a perfect example.
Speaker 5: I think something that backs your claim their caber is like you go down to the local guy. I've been watching a bit of local league lately now we're back back home, and you go down there and you see, like, obviously the fitness levels at that level and the tackling technique, styles and practice aren't as repetitive as the NRL. You see a lot of it at those levels, and obviously, wait wise, a lot of those players are less a way, so obviously the danger is less, but I do see it more frequently happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, I agree that the hip drop is dangerous for players. I don't agree with calling people because which is Ever since drop was brought to the attention, people get suspended for it, attacking people saying they're grubs for hip drop talking. Every nearly every instance of a hip drop is an accident. Way, it's the way way of players were trained our generation of wrestling, like you said, and rather than just stepping in and trying to put a big hit on because that creates it's.
Speaker 3: Been introduced, and now it's been.
Speaker 2: Punished the way it's been coached.
Speaker 3: Now it shouldn't be that.
Speaker 6: I think that's the point.
Speaker 1: My bad news for the week was that Reagun has come out and apologized. She said that she said that she basically she feels like she's damaged the breakdancing, the art of breakdancing, and hurt the breakdance community. Well, can I just say something, Reagun, don't apologize. I am part of the breakdancing community and I don't feel slighted at all. Just stick to your guns. Don't worry about the people are going to give you.
Speaker 3: In social media, specifically apologizing format.
Speaker 1: She said that she feels that, you know, she did some damage to the breakdancing the art form of break out. Probably had something to do with being canceled Olympic Sport soon.
Speaker 3: So has it been canceled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's been canceled, but not because of it anyway.
Speaker 3: I have a question because there were lots of rumors going around and there were people saying that she knew she wasn't going to win, so she just went out there and dagged around. But I didn't hear that from her mouth, and I'm very she hesitant.
Speaker 1: Now she came out and said she said she'll put her reputation online. She goes, I'm the best breakdancer in Australia. Now, she obviously didn't see why drake dancer treat the street beats.
Speaker 6: Maybe a bit of line that might have helped I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you going to say that?
Speaker 5: I was going to say, like, I didn't hear anything else now whether she's got the spotlight on her, but to be honest, I didn't hear anything else, but any any of the other breakdancers, like like, there's probably given the sport that much hype now.
Speaker 2: So that's what I was about to say. No one remembers who won bronze, silver or at the Olympics break dancing and guess what, no one cares because everyone only cares about Reaga families.
Speaker 1: Well, that is probably one area that I reckon. She probably does regret the fact that it wasn't about the gold medal sial now and bronze, but.
Speaker 2: With the utmost respect, if hadn't have done what she'd done. No, I don't think anyone would have really remembered the breakdancing anyway, because rewatching it, they were pretty talented and what they did the one on one little freestyling thing. But ray Gun's what she's done. She's brought a hell of a lot of attention to Australia because even Jimmy Fallon was over there, I personality.
Speaker 1: On the show and Adi All mentioned.
Speaker 5: I was getting flashbacks to Jonah from Tonga the scenes where they're in the school yard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, breakdancing.
Speaker 2: I still want to be a breakdancer and he was horrendous.
Speaker 6: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: Though? On that note, why isn't such a dedicated sport with years and years and years, probably more so than a lot of the other sports Ballet.
Speaker 6: Included in Nearly Peaks, Like, I mean, that is one.
Speaker 3: Of the greatest dedicated.
Speaker 7: Sports history, don't absolutely.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about this this morning, like I think weight lifting is going to be taken out of the Olympics. That was suggesting wrestling has been taken out now. Greco Roman wrestlings ancient was one of the one of the originals at the Ancient Olympics. I thought that you just can't remove sports because you think yourself either they're not cool anymore. You have to respect the history of the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, particularly those are particularly wrestling. Like I'm pretty sure that was nearly the first one that was in ancient Greece where it started.
Speaker 1: It was the marathon. The wrestling that they were.
Speaker 2: They weren't they weren't doing swimming and that back then.
Speaker 1: Right, let's move to more positive, Jack, you're in charge of the good news of the week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my good news of the week is now. I heard it through when you did an interview with SCN this week.
Speaker 1: With Fletcher Fletch grabbed the audio.
Speaker 5: It was, I believe it was audio taken from an old article articles written about Adam West being well he is a mad ruder.
Speaker 1: Well it's Batman.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, no, no, yeah.
Speaker 2: Is he the first Batman?
Speaker 3: He was the one in the television television, the original televisionships we.
Speaker 2: Had like the real cheap suit, wasn't it Like it was him a Burt Ward.
Speaker 5: Burt Ward was the Bendy, the Bendy what do you call him?
Speaker 1: Ears? Tell me what up to?
Speaker 5: Well, I found it hilarious that that the story goes pretty much that he was essentially the Mattis Ruder in Hollywood. He was actually banned from Aspen, Colorado, the city I guess or city or town because he went on a weekend rooting spree and they banned him for fifteen.
Speaker 1: Years, right, Batman, just because of.
Speaker 5: Rooting, just because of that eight people a day. There was one day once turned up and rocked up to a Hollywood orgy with Frank Gorshan, who played the Big Battie the Riddler in the Batman series.
Speaker 1: Riddler, Batman and Robin all engaged in an orgy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the mate Frank and Adam were kicked out of the orgy allegedly for staying in character and becoming their TV alter egos. Geez, that would have been something interesting.
Speaker 1: But the West when Fletch was played it, they're saying that Adam West would have sex in between takes. There was a lineup of people at the lineup waiting for Adam West in between bas and on that.
Speaker 2: There's a quote here that says the only thing stopping him from doing it more, Adam West said was his costume. He said, the costume restricted me only to having quickiesure.
Speaker 5: This is my favorite quote West. It was known as the boy Wonder, who is now seventy one or will be about seventy five now since the article was written, claimed West was definitely the ring leader amongst their wild adventures. He recalled decades later, when I entered Batman, I was a naive twenty year old who had only dated a couple of girls. I met Adam West, who was immediately introduced, who immediately introduced me to the wildest sexual debauchery that you could imagine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Well it's true. They say not all superheroes were cape. They also wear Jimmy's Okay, now escape it's.
Speaker 3: Some good news too. I think we need to draw attention to the Australian Paralympics team. Yes, they're doing fabulous things over there. I just look at them and that blows my mind, just blows my mind, how dedicated they are. Like there are so many people without disabilities that don't even walk, do you know what I mean, won't go for a walk or you know, have all the advantages, and then these people, they're just amazing.
Speaker 5: It's incredible. I was watching the swimming the other day and what some of these some of these people do to get to the other side of the of the lappool is pretty incredible.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, yeah, hats off. And if you haven't got your what do you call it? We bought ours?
Speaker 1: Go see.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, in support of the Paralympians. I think it's for the next generation. Next a lot coming through.
Speaker 1: We'll come back to it then when I have just okay, what's the event?
Speaker 2: Sure something like that.
Speaker 1: Now, what's the event of the decade you're talking about? Which it really stands out true?
Speaker 3: There were quite a few in the eighties, says the live aid. Oh yeah, massive concert like that's, you know, living on.
Speaker 6: The Fall of the Berlin Wall and.
Speaker 3: Australia one when Australia won the America's Cup in eighty three and Bob and I don't remember that so much as Bob Hawk's speech when he had had a few beers and what did you say?
Speaker 1: I have the d boss who sack sex their employer if not turn turn up turning up to work, today's a bomber.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can devidly remember that.
Speaker 2: Well, obviously I had the decade of the two thousands. Lots of big things like I said said before Y two K, which never happened. Joey's two thousand and five origin where he brought the Blues back from the depths.
Speaker 1: We're going from the Berlin Wall to Joey's origin.
Speaker 2: I was just shouting it out. But the one I picked was the death of Michael Jackson two thousand and nine. Oh yeah, huge news at the time. One of probably the greatest pop star nearly of all time, very iconic, controversial at times.
Speaker 5: The other night, Matthew was drug my girlfriend Jim was over and Dad put on the Thriller music video and pretty much the extended version as well, and just sat there and all he would do was pretty much talk about Michael Jackson and how good looking he was before he got all the work.
Speaker 1: Oh man, he was, he was, he was good looking. But the turning point was he got over pepsi.
Speaker 5: Clear it was the CE through pepsi.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that clear, Yeah right.
Speaker 6: I never remember the mark get rid of it after he got it.
Speaker 1: Might have been it might have been about that.
Speaker 2: I'll check it again.
Speaker 3: You guys, guys. It's by your virtual seats for the Parallel people virtual seat.
Speaker 2: The word thank you.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Crystal Pepsi crystal.
Speaker 2: It was just see through.
Speaker 5: It tastes the exact same, but it's wow.
Speaker 3: It's not the dark of it, neither nor seen it.
Speaker 2: It was just what it looks like lemonade.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll tell you what the event that I want to talk about it was bordered on seventy nine eighty, but the abduction of Vasari Chamberlain by Dingo in a tent at LaRue. It was trish. It's hard to describe to the boys how big was it was.
Speaker 3: It was just like we were only very young and we can still remember it.
Speaker 6: So so.
Speaker 1: That the nation went from originally really sympathizing with the parents, Lindy and Michael Chamberlain, to being they were accused of murdering Azariah. The mum, Lindy was given life in prison. After three years, she was released on false imprisonment. But Terricia, it was just a huge story. And of course the movie Evil Angels with.
Speaker 6: Meryl Street.
Speaker 1: Meryl Street, which is cert in the Simpsons all the time, didn't go, I didn't go, took my baby.
Speaker 3: And how her effect for that family, and I think, and there's brothers as well, like all of those have been heavily damaged by that experience.
Speaker 1: One of my teachers of school's best being at their wedding. You've met them, I.
Speaker 3: Have, I have well. When I was at Union and I was working in a search shop, I served Missus Chamberlain and she she was living in America then and it was quite a number of years later, and she was very nice. But I know people that were knew him because they then divorced. She remarried and he was a nice fellow from Kurenbong reagonally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because COmON Bong was where they make week bioks.
Speaker 2: It's a big.
Speaker 3: Seventh it's a big Seventh day Adventist sort of area.
Speaker 1: And remember how the religion Seven day Venis were demonized during it. They were saying, oh sacrifice.
Speaker 6: People were making up, things had way through.
Speaker 3: It's just the way, you know, rumors can damage people, and the media and media, it's perception of people. Because she wasn't crying enough like the media. It's awful. It's actually it's it's it's frightening because then it could happen to anyone.
Speaker 5: Jack Mine was the was woodstock.
Speaker 1: Sorry for people to just hear that's made it very rarely just snoring the micropheer.
Speaker 5: Sorry Jack, Yeah, it was Woodstock and it was between Woolstock and Beatlemania, obviously Beatlemania. Actually, when I was coached by Wayne, I just did the mathema head of his bannet because yeah, sorry, well his book biography just Wayne and I actually did the math and when beatle Mania I think it was sixty four sixty five, he would have been about fourteen fifteen. So I actually went into the office one day and asked him. Wouldn't he was always getting physio done by Eddie Farrell. I just asked him one day and he said a couple of words I don't think I can repeat about what he thought of the Beatles.
Speaker 6: Maut Oh, he's not a fan.
Speaker 5: I hate you, he said. He said, they come good, but during the Beatle Mayne when they you know.
Speaker 1: The ball cut error.
Speaker 5: I think that wasn't really Wayne country.
Speaker 1: Boy's demographic because his music is Bo Diddley.
Speaker 5: He's obsessed the Bird Lovesley and Frankie Valley in the.
Speaker 1: Four season Really Jersey Jersey Boys.
Speaker 3: That's good. Stage check.
Speaker 1: Okay, what we're going to do. We're going to take a break so I can cough and then we'll come back in a second. Yeah, welcome back to the podcast. Out let's chat about some of our stories going. He's on through the week, Matthew.
Speaker 5: Actually I wanted to ask you, speaking of personal through the week, there was some vision shown of you salsa dancing at the Collarrois.
Speaker 1: Yes, there was. Yes, we went down myself, Well you were there, Jackie, yourself, Cooper, our neighbor, Mario O'Brien. We went down and you'd left just before it. But halftime in the football happened and I looked over at the Coloroid and they do salsa.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every Friday night, Friday night.
Speaker 1: So I thought, you know what, I'll slip over there quietly and just join. And so so I'm doing it, and I must say, the hips were moving beautifully in the anyway. I turned around. I said, oh that's enough, go back, turned around and Cooper's filming me.
Speaker 2: The Coloroi is not a five word. The Coloroi is not a big enough place for you to go. You literally walked maybe ten meters away from our table, sort of ducked around the corner and just jumped in and tried to start dancing. And if well, Frankie's going to put the footage with up on YouTube with us so you can see he was. He was out of time, nearly bumping into the people in front of him around him. And to think that you were going to get away with it without me trying to get footage of you is a gup.
Speaker 3: I'm going to question I didn't see it because I've been in zen world without any phones or technology. Coops. Is it just like every other I think I can imagine it. It will be that Shuffley thing. Is that what it was?
Speaker 2: It's just like it's almost like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or did he even try and do like that?
Speaker 2: He's sind of just like getting the hands and doing.
Speaker 1: The wrong thing.
Speaker 5: Something about Matthew and all his dancing. He has really lazy wrists, always had lazier. You have lazy wrists, so you'll be doing what you would but just flop. It's like t Rex t Rex.
Speaker 1: Arms, bull Ritchie arms.
Speaker 3: Why are you picking?
Speaker 1: I like Bulldog Bulldogs three sixties on the night. He's a Jerry on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so nice.
Speaker 1: Jerry raffity. Okay, that's one thing I will say this too. If you have look at the show trash they were giving it to me on the show Fled showed it and then they asked me to get a member. I've got to lady up out of the audience and we were sulcering together on the show, and I must say I went back and had to look at it. I was moving pretty fly. Yeah, yeah, now the other one through. That one's okay. I'll take that one right. Yesterday, Jack and I went and had a game of tennis together and Jack won the first set but made me fire back. But from there I just absolutely schooled him. I was on fire. I win the next three sets, right. But then all of a sudden, as we move into the next set, which I eventually won, I've been on fire all day. Dropshots, you know, sitting at the back, just bush bush shooting down the line. I get there and Jack does. Jack knocks it up, and here's my chance for the big smash volley, and for whatever reason, I completely miss it. Nearly fall over, turn around, and this ursule is filming me, didn't film any of the good stuff because he wasn't there. It turns up.
Speaker 2: I turned up and that was the first thing I saw, and Dad's blow up like it was funny to blow up, but it was. It came from a place because it was like three nights after this Coloro salsa dancing. He came over and he was swinging his racket and he was going, you asshole, every time I turn around, do some embarrassing. You're filming me.
Speaker 3: Well learn from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he was funny.
Speaker 5: Better man, talk to how those knees going color?
Speaker 1: Oh well, Trician know as we when we go look at these bruises and swelling on the knees. You know.
Speaker 5: Sorry, hang on.
Speaker 7: A second, Jack asks the question, and Wiltrician Patrician ile play tennis, and you guys are married together, so you like you guys, you would have seen his knee.
Speaker 2: He would have been down on his knees a lot throughout what I'm getting it for Christmas, NPAs not for hockey.
Speaker 3: They have like the whole full one, you know, like they get for old people for their gardening. Maybe that again, Well.
Speaker 1: What happened, Trician? We say, there all of a sudden by the end of the second set, my knees blowing up and barely run. Well imagine after four sets. But it was a demolition job, It really was. There it was ten to one on one. It just let me just say something, TikTok. Good, it's addictive. You want to sit there, please tell me. I don't know how it ended up when you change phones and sometimes apps just come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, TikTok and flicking a question for you. When you look at one thing and sort of does it then get into the algorithm.
Speaker 3: So if you look at pimple popping, I think.
Speaker 5: It's like the amount of time it fixes you. It sort of calculates it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can tell like how many seconds do you watch a specific type of video for if you watch one thing and then next minute, what's coming up?
Speaker 1: Things that come up all the time, cute dogs wrestling all the time. And the other one who like writs and protests in Europe going on.
Speaker 3: Oh is this why you kept saying to me the other way?
Speaker 6: It's blowing up over there and it's probably.
Speaker 1: Isn't chaos you It's really a bad place at the moment.
Speaker 2: According to TikTok, I never would have thought I would see the day where my own father, who doesn't have a laptop, doesn't have his own email address, starts texting me tiktoks and being like, watch this because you have. I have noticed that you have been, because at first I was like, oh, maybe like fletch or something extent, you would TikTok you forwarded onto me. But now like you're showing me tiktoks quite regularly, which is so weird.
Speaker 1: I'm changing, baby, You're evolving.
Speaker 6: Maybe one of our listeners on the flight too, up there.
Speaker 3: Jake from there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, from Byron Bay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from up a burn, nice guy, lovely guy.
Speaker 2: Was there any story from it or you thought you throw it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Remember we said the other day that we didn't. Someone said, oh, no, we don't have listeners.
Speaker 5: Up there, Well we do Byron Bay. No, No, we didn't say we didn't have listeners. We just said there's a lot of hippies up there. We don't want to get them angry.
Speaker 1: I want to know who this joke is. How old is he? What does he do for profession?
Speaker 3: I don't know. We only chatted as we walked off the tunnel.
Speaker 1: Watch yourself joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that his dad jealous? Do you think those a jealous person?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: By nature?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well you're a catch.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not good luck.
Speaker 2: I guess what I'm getting jealous of him. Now, yeah, ever since that, just like you know what, when I've started to realize girls like a jealous man. They think it's nice, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Think it's an attractive quality for young girls.
Speaker 2: Now, I'll use the example of one of my friends in a relationship. His partner gets angry at him because he's so just not jealous.
Speaker 3: Trisa will care incredibly jealous, silly jealous.
Speaker 1: Trisha is incredibly jealous.
Speaker 2: But I mean, that's it. But we know that.
Speaker 3: Are you going to talk about the plant at the back again? I heard him telling Jamma the other day. It's true, Oh my god, it's the most ridiculous high biscuits.
Speaker 1: The high biscuits lovely, but it.
Speaker 3: Was protruding like a meter out from the rest of the garden.
Speaker 1: Had to be ruined by THETIV host's answer. So at the back was this beautiful like you know, growth bus high biscus and when they flower it. I'd go down there every day, trishill back this up and I would talk to them, play the music, and I would shower them. I would not shower with them that I would, I would water them and I would literally talk to them. So hello girls, how are you doing this morning? Anyway, they started to really flourish because they say that if you play music to plants, they will flourish and they will grow quicker. And this did anyway, goes, I want to trim that back, and I said, don't do that. I said, I'm in love with those high biscuits. She goes coming out too far. I said, don't, don't, don't, just don't cut it. Anyway. The next morning I looked down there, mate, she's got the pincers out and there just hitting the grounds.
Speaker 3: That well, I pring them back the other day again, So why don't you go to talk to them now? Because I'm happy for them to bloom where they are.
Speaker 1: They're not blooming now, they're not blue.
Speaker 3: Well it's coming to street.
Speaker 1: You have to believe they're not bloom yet. When they bloom, I'll go up and I'll go up and talk to them and play music to them. But I'm a little bit I don't know if I want to, because when you get so attached to something, then they'll later get murdered and cut off.
Speaker 2: You you amputated those hibiscuits.
Speaker 1: The plants are a living thing.
Speaker 3: If they are, and I love them and I garden.
Speaker 5: Plants are a living things.
Speaker 2: They are living their living organism photosynthesis. They take the sun, the sun takes them, they grow from there, oxygen goes back out in the universe. You go down there, you pruning those hibiscuits and you're imputating one of their leaves is nearly a crime.
Speaker 3: It was a stemy stem and less stam.
Speaker 1: My imagination has been like a little get a little hotter around here. But the climate change because someone likes to cut off.
Speaker 2: Carbon dixide in the color area apparently has gone up through the roof.
Speaker 1: Would be.
Speaker 2: Now you want me to die?
Speaker 3: Just stop reading.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to our to our decades best band also also a artist tress of your decade.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to go Madonna, Oh as a young girl?
Speaker 1: Which era are you talking about Vogue?
Speaker 2: Or are we talking about holiday?
Speaker 3: Holiday?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: She I think that all went through the eighties, if I'm not mistaken, Or was Vogue?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Vogue was still eighties as well, late eighties.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe it went to nineties yet. But I like the really early Madonna stuff like holidays, original stuff. What are some of the ones here? Holiday life is to the early stuff were going.
Speaker 6: You know, that would have been in the eighties.
Speaker 1: That was late eighties, like a Prayer first album.
Speaker 3: Man Holiday Holiday was the first one, Like a Virgin of the first album No Holiday said, like a.
Speaker 1: Virgin was.
Speaker 2: Like, that'sober, am I virgin?
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, oh no?
Speaker 2: Are you like a Vergin band? Sung and solo artists either my band of the two thousands people, My band was outcast.
Speaker 1: My joking.
Speaker 3: That's a great song.
Speaker 2: You need to understand is dad. Two thousands was very much the eerr of R and B and rap Like it was early. It was I'm talking fifty cent I'm talking a lot. I'm talking a lot of guys.
Speaker 1: Get all that.
Speaker 2: It was the biggest song of like that was huge.
Speaker 3: It was awesome.
Speaker 1: Not on my playlist.
Speaker 6: But you're different, you're old.
Speaker 2: You don't know, you don't get it. You've only just learned. TikTok's been around for years. Song feel Good Ink by the Gorillas. I really enjoy that song. I just really enjoy it. And my solo artist. This might come as a shock to you as I just gave R and B and rap a big hit, but she was huge during this era. Fergie Fergie was huge the solo artist songs like Glamorous, fer Delicious, London Bridge, and my personal favorite, Big Girls Don't Cry. I love that song. I often play that song as.
Speaker 3: A fan of Black Eyed Peace, not so much for individuals.
Speaker 2: Big Girls Don't Cry. I love it really, big Girl.
Speaker 1: That's boys than a seasons. This is a shout out to Wayne you Jack.
Speaker 5: I've gone with the Beatles, cobpa favorite album, I've gone with Abbey Road and favorite song, favorite song.
Speaker 2: On Abbey Road.
Speaker 5: I Do Like I Do Like Something that George a very nice song. And then solo artists I shared trouble for you have a solo artist in the sixties Elvis, Yeah, more fifties Elvis is isn't.
Speaker 3: He sixties because he died in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Libera one of the two I've gone. I've actually gone just I've gone three three songs. I did the wrong. I said best band, all songs, all solo, it doesn't matter, It's fine.
Speaker 2: Sorry, can I go back?
Speaker 5: I scraped that Bob.
Speaker 1: Doing Robert Zimmer his name is no, no No. I've gone my three songs. I've gone Ryanstone, Cowboy, Glenn Campbell, Yeah, a good song. So os abba. I love that song, darling, don't you hear me?
Speaker 2: Save our souls.
Speaker 1: So os and my other one is staying alive by the begs, but a share out to the Hollies too. I love the Hollies so very cool time Coops quiz intro.
Speaker 2: We got an intro.
Speaker 1: Cooper's Quiz.
Speaker 2: Okay, while we're on decades, I've come up with a little a little game, a little quiz if you will, where basically I'm going to say something that's happened across a planet Earth in this lifetime. First person to buzz in has to guess what decade they think that is from. Okay, each thing is a question. There is one multiple choice in this. Yeah, do you want to test your buzzeres Matt, you both jump?
Speaker 1: Did you go first? Matte works? Jack?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 2: Okay, first one? What decade did Gladiator.
Speaker 1: Come out back? Two thousand?
Speaker 2: Correct? It actually was two thousand, year two thousand, Yeah, it was a year two thousand as well.
Speaker 5: I actually had a brain snap because when you said gladiated, I was thinking of the TV show Gladiators. I'm thinking ship and then the real that's.
Speaker 2: Wrong for you're talking aboute Gladiator Russell Crowe gladiated the Really, Scott.
Speaker 1: Man, did you say two thousands.
Speaker 5: Two thousands a year come out year two?
Speaker 1: Sure about that, Frank?
Speaker 2: Okay, I've got the answers in front of me right here.
Speaker 6: I wrote them down Trivia at the pub tonight.
Speaker 1: No too tired. I made it anyway. Go down there, people and rip me about the salsa dancing. You spoil it for me, you ready?
Speaker 2: Richie Vallen's Buddy Holy and the Big Bopper died playing Crush one.
Speaker 1: In the fifties year Specifically.
Speaker 2: Coop, it's the decade correct, nineteen fifties. Ye, well done, Matthew, the day of the music died. That's what they said. That's what they said. That's what it was titled as. Now, this one's mymultiple choice.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: When was the Eiffel Tower built nineteen oh two, eighteen eighty seven, eighteen ninety six or eighteen fifty Jack c.
Speaker 5: Eighteen ninety six, ninety six incorrect?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll say I'll say nineteen oh two, because it was done for the World Fair and was sent by the United States.
Speaker 2: Incorrect. Also, didn't need the explanation of Trish. That leaves you just b and D if you want to take it in. Did you give me those eighteen eighty.
Speaker 6: What's bondie GM something?
Speaker 2: No, no, big something?
Speaker 1: Okay, B and D's bondagin and domination domination?
Speaker 2: Yeah, eighteen eighty seven or D eighteen fifty.
Speaker 3: Nine, eighteen eighty seven.
Speaker 2: Correct, Patricia Johns, Well done, Now that makes it all. Guess what one a piece?
Speaker 1: Wow? Exciting?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you are the quis muster.
Speaker 2: The assassination of Martin Luther King was in which decade?
Speaker 1: Yet? Matt it was the sixties?
Speaker 2: Correct, nineteen sixty eight, it was done, Matthew two one one. When did the Caronulla Sharks start which decade?
Speaker 1: Yep, gotcha it was they started nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 3: Wow, you know what. He didn't use his buzzer, He didn't say, matt.
Speaker 1: They started them and Penrith started the same.
Speaker 2: Yet wow correct nineteen sixty seven as the quiz master. And though because no one else jumped in before he said the answer and they I will let him have that.
Speaker 1: Can I just say something that's really interesting? When Penrith came into the competition, there was a bit of controversy. I was saying, oh, mates, too far out of Sydney shows you how things change. And originally the Canary Bulldogs were called the Canterbury Berries because it was farmland.
Speaker 2: What a horrible name that would have been. Now, what would changing thing.
Speaker 1: Of great in the eighties? Say?
Speaker 3: He changed great berries?
Speaker 1: Great berries?
Speaker 2: They're a former berry.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think they are.
Speaker 2: They are Frank's googling.
Speaker 3: Blueberries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they changed it in the early eighties or late seventies to the Bulldogs.
Speaker 3: So what year did they actually come in?
Speaker 1: The bulldogs?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Cuba's right, rape, very performer, very I think they're going to be bulldogs. Want to come in the forties or fifties? Not sure?
Speaker 3: What about the original answer for Penrith or sixty seven?
Speaker 1: And who and Penrith came in sixty seven? So crnulla coming together?
Speaker 2: It look the long run and then there's actually one more. This is going to be the tiebreaker, but Dad has one unanimously, so we'll have a crack any o.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Discaus What year was Fox League creator? Fox League thirteen? Incorrect? Matthew, you are the face of Fox League. Do you want to have a crack at it?
Speaker 1: Twenty sixteen?
Speaker 2: Close? But no cigar Trish, you have a chance here, not winning, but you can win this question twenty fifteen incorrect, Frank, do you want to have.
Speaker 3: Hopeless?
Speaker 2: Two thousand and seventy. I found that fascinating because Fox League, Fox League, but Fox Sports.
Speaker 3: Like the NRL was just on a particular channel on Fox Sports, on Fox Sports League, Fox Sports three when they introduced that.
Speaker 1: Fox Sports Cricket, Fox Cricket, Fox Footy, which is AFL Fox League, it's great.
Speaker 2: It baffled me when I when I read that twenty seventy, it doesn't seem like that all that long ago. It feels like it's been around for all.
Speaker 1: It does. It does it relates a long job at marketing. Okay, we're going to have to take another break. Let's take let's take another break. Welcome back to the podcast. Guys Decade best film or TV show of your decade?
Speaker 5: Jack Mate, I've gone with the good, the Bad, the ugly TV show, Batman, Pure, thank you you? And then what was the other one?
Speaker 1: Sorry, No, that's it.
Speaker 2: Big clin Ease would go, big fan, he is good my movie. While we're on the back Man in the two thousands, The Dark Knight, I think when I looked. I think it was about two thousand and seven it came out.
Speaker 1: That feels it does not feel that old now it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Jeez, it was good.
Speaker 1: It's I think the best of the Batman.
Speaker 2: I think it is the Dark Knight, the first one with with Heath Ledgers.
Speaker 1: I think the other one, Dark Knight Rises, Sorry, with Tom Hardy Christian Bart.
Speaker 2: So you think the Dark Knight Rises with Tom Hardy and Baine is better than the one with Heath Ledger the first one?
Speaker 5: Controversial?
Speaker 2: That's pretty big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I do. I love I love the I love Heath Ledger as the Joker, but I thought the Bain one, the whole story and everything.
Speaker 2: I disagree. I think.
Speaker 5: I think I do like Baine as a villain and Tom Hardy's but I think the Jokers a far better villain and the story is better. I do.
Speaker 1: I do love as a general rule. When I was a kid watching Batman and it was the Joker, he was always the Jerry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was the Mickey Mouse's the That's the big knock on Marvel, they say with Marvel, yes, they might have good heroes, but the DC have the best villains.
Speaker 2: You know why, because they've got that they've got the dark psychological villains and they're not necessarily people with superhero powers. They're like, you know what I mean, they're just dark, twisted people.
Speaker 1: It's like all of us, mate, we're half angel, half demon.
Speaker 2: That's all true. And then so the TV show was I had The Office, the UK version started in two thousand and one until two thousand and three, only two years, and then the US version which was huge with Steve Carrell two thousand and five to two. It's very good, it's very funny.
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed The Office. I love the Ricky Debase one cry funny true.
Speaker 3: I went with rain Man as my movie movie. It was an awesome movie.
Speaker 1: Rain Man what was his name?
Speaker 3: I can't remember, don't matter.
Speaker 2: What's the actor's name again?
Speaker 1: Dustin Hoffman and.
Speaker 3: Tom Cruise and my show It's Saturday ran through for so many decades that it was hilarious. I can remember sitting on the floor in front of the TV before going out on a Saturday night, crying, laughing.
Speaker 5: So crazy that, like, you know, there must have been a real impression from Daryl someone because years later you go on to marry Matthew John's.
Speaker 1: See that's not even funny. The Truce was always a bigger fan of Ernie Siegley. I get it.
Speaker 2: Saturday, But what's the.
Speaker 1: Shot saying I'm a short dictator? Basically by side they look very solid. We don't look any Actually, I'm now, did you know Daryl Summers saw me? Saw me nude once? Remember that, Trish? We stayed at Tower Tower Lodge and they said that, and they had an outdoor Japanese hot tub, and they're like, and they said, you're in luck. There's only another person staying in the whole complex. So I said, Trish, let's get the hot and go naked. No, no, I said, there's only one another person staying. They won't be put them next door to us. So I'm Nerd. Hop out the hot tub. NERD next minute outwalks Darryl Summers.
Speaker 2: Did he recognize you? No?
Speaker 1: He didn't?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think I don't know that's Daryl Summers.
Speaker 3: It does look a.
Speaker 1: Little bit like you, doesn't you know? You little? Okay, I've gone. I've gone as far as movies Barbara Streisan and Chris Christofferson. A star was born in the seventies. It's still my favorite. I think it's better than Lady Can Go one. And as far as TV shows, Happy Days, Muppet Shaw Different Strokes.
Speaker 3: Show was hilarious, very very good. I love the two old dudes on the balcony. What were their names?
Speaker 6: They were hilarious.
Speaker 3: That were my favorite coaracter.
Speaker 1: People. You want it, you got it, it's back Jack's recipe of the week. Oh, let's do it. I forgot you forgot about it. I'll tell you what we give us, give us a tip on what we're going to do next week.
Speaker 5: Next week, we're going to be doing this crazy dish with pasta and some sort of sauce and some sort of meat.
Speaker 3: Now, what about those Fahiti things you made the other day?
Speaker 1: Like, oh yeah, don't tell them for next week.
Speaker 2: What a great way to reintroduce recipe of the week because you having to get a lot of feedback. Then we finally put it on the rundown. Jack, You've got one thing to prepare for this week, and it's the only thing you forget.
Speaker 1: Now before we finish with your little bit of feedback, there, guys, another sement. It's going to be a big week for who or what? What do you think?
Speaker 2: So I actually had it's going to be a big week for the Newcastle Knights or the Redcliffe Dolphins. I don't know if you know, Trish because you've been zending out, but they both. They're both.
Speaker 1: They played for the eighth.
Speaker 2: Yes, they are the last game of the round as well. Sunday afternoon. Whoever wins goes.
Speaker 6: Whoever wins in Newcastle, are they?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: And whoever loses, Trish, they go straight in the mad Monday literally literally, which.
Speaker 1: Would I prefer? Yeah, I've gone to you. I've gone a big week for the Novocastrians. It'll be a full house up there. They're probably lining up already.
Speaker 5: I'm back in Newcastle one to twelve. Dylan Lucas double trip as well. It's a big occasion.
Speaker 1: He's playing great.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you right now, if they're going to get the win against a red hot Dolphins side with a lot of stry, there's only one man that's gonna that's going to fire on that new mate Croker. It's not Maddi Croker. Kaylan Ponger KP.
Speaker 1: Thanks good.
Speaker 2: He's starting to he played played well last week Jackson. He's starting to hit fire. Shout out to KP starting to hit fire. Okay, so you're literally saying he's like a blacksmith. You've read all right, Okay, trush big week someone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had a lot of feedback loving our support for Jersey Day. As I said at the beginning, listener Pat thanked us for supporting Jersey Day and encourage people to discuss sharing their wishes and register. His beautiful wife, who only thirty nine, only just returned home after having a long awaited liver transplant.
Speaker 7: Now she.
Speaker 3: Also needs a kidney transplant. So you can imagine. You know, they've got children. I think they've got three sons. You can imagine when you're looking at a specific person, how personal that becomes in your decision. And then we had someone showing their appreciation, Richard and his family showing our support. He and his family lost their seventeen year old son, Macklin, eighteen months ago. Now Macklin was a Big Family podcast listener.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Maclin's organ donation saved five lives.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: So in Richard's words, he said, days like these helped to keep the memory of their lost donor alive.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice, that's nice. Thanks for sharing that, Richard, guys look really enjoyed that. Today. It's just a different podcast when we're all in good spirits. I think we all agree with that.
Speaker 2: Frank Frank's Frank woman.
Speaker 1: People's not put your put your shirt back on, Frank. You speak to you next week.
Speaker 3: Keep well,