Speaker 1: We got get morning every day Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Fridays, We're so very good morning to the one, the only, the epic.
Speaker 3: Ryan Fitzgerald.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: Have I been?
Speaker 5: Have I been drafted pre season? Have I like? Am I?
Speaker 6: It's usually just the footy season, but I feel like I'm hazy.
Speaker 5: I'm training with the seniors. Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Yes, you're a late pig. You're a supplemental selection period. Pick here bits he can go to license. Welcome to the big lads.
Speaker 5: This is I feel like.
Speaker 6: You know, is this father son rule? You could be my son? Obviously I'm your father. Are we going to run with that?
Speaker 3: That's not good because I've got daddy issues.
Speaker 6: How are you guys? It's good to have you back on and I'm excited to be involved this year.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're excited to have you. Speaking of dad's what's your dad's name again?
Speaker 3: Meek for d all right?
Speaker 2: Can I just want to make an observation about the cricket please. So I was there on Wednesday on the first day, and I went along thinking people that get around it out the back, but everyone seemed interested in watching cricket. So I was like whatever, and I left the ground fits it, and then I was just flicking through Instagram on my way out and there was a post from fitz eighteen. It said extremely important shot taken at the cricket very first time. Three generations of Fitzgerald's have had a photo taken one moment in time ruined by eldest generation Mick, distracted by a woman walking past the hill. And I was right about the time that I left and I thought, oh my god, I've ruined the Fitzgerald family photo. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: Dadad his eye. We had one photo.
Speaker 6: We got another supporter to take the photo, and unfortunately Dad was looking at a woman walking past the hill at the time and he's not looking at the camera, so he missed the shot. And we went back yesterday and my son Houston, who's a big Travis Head fan, we were lucky enough to see Trav hold up the bat fore his tone. What an amazed ton it was. And it was a magnificent first two days of cricket.
Speaker 4: It was very nice.
Speaker 3: It's a shame it's going to be over by lunchtime today.
Speaker 4: Fitzy. I know, I.
Speaker 6: Know, for everyone that wants to go Friday Saturday, I don't think they're going to get any cricket tomorrow.
Speaker 5: You're right, it will be over.
Speaker 1: Today, Fitz. Before we were talking about regretful tattoos and you won't believe it. Jody was telling us about a tattoo that she's got. Can you believe it? She's got a crazy little tattoo that she needs to get to repair.
Speaker 5: When did you get that? How long ago was that? Chase?
Speaker 1: I'll take over from here. I believe it's got a couple of couple of little w's on both butt checks, just a little Wow Jones type set up from back in the day.
Speaker 6: Which you can view that on a bus that's driving past it.
Speaker 5: Sometimes there needs.
Speaker 1: To be a point of difference.
Speaker 3: With this show to be our new promo shot.
Speaker 1: Wow, how good?
Speaker 5: How good? Was mooning?
Speaker 6: Mooning from the school bus when someone got off was one of the best of all.
Speaker 3: God, say I've ever done it?
Speaker 4: Fitty?
Speaker 3: I bet you have, though, I bet you have, hazy.
Speaker 1: But if you've got any regretful tattoos, and if not, you surely some mates from back in the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah I do. I've got a couple of stories for you. I'll tell you. Did you hear about the Geelong supporter have you spoken about him?
Speaker 6: In two thousand and seven Neville A guy called Neville two thousand and seven. So Geelong won the night Premiership at the start of the year and and the day premiership in two thousand and seven. He went over to Thailand and for one hundred and fifty dollars he got two tattoos, one on each arm. One and the guy said to him, right down, what you want on your left arm?
Speaker 5: What you want on your right arm?
Speaker 6: So he wrote, left arm, I want two thousand and seven night Premiers, Right arm, I want two thousand and seven Day Premiers. Unfortunately, when he'd finished, he'd had a few drinks, he wasn't watching as the guy was doing it.
Speaker 5: He had a tattoo that said left arm. Tatooed the words left.
Speaker 6: Arm, Night Premiers and on the right he's right by it said two thousand and a gay premium.
Speaker 5: And if you do not believe me, google the story two.
Speaker 6: Thousand and seven Geelong Thailand tattoo and you will see it come up.
Speaker 5: It is amazing.
Speaker 1: The little Thai tattoo artists is like, wow, I didn't think there was a premiership for such a thing.
Speaker 5: But yeah, when I first went to Sydney.
Speaker 6: I was twenty one years of age, and I thought I had to keep up my South Australian sort of exterior and this, you know, this tough man. So I said to the boys, I said, I'm going to get a tattoo at King's Cross. I'd had a few drinks and I saw this, this symbol that I liked that there was this martial arts sort of a mix between a yin yang and I got a tramp stamp tony on the lower back. And I walked in there and there were these two formidable characters in there that I swear have stored bodies.
Speaker 5: In swamps somewhere.
Speaker 6: I mixed up with a few gangs and then there was a moment. Because it was on my back, you don't get to see what they're actually doing, he said to me.
Speaker 5: Halfway through the tattoo. What I did.
Speaker 6: I changed it around a little bit because there wasn't much ink in there, so I've added to it. And when I turned around, this guy was so big. I looked in the mirror and I went, mate, that is the most amazing tato I've ever seen in my life. Knowing full well that I'm going to have to get that removed in.
Speaker 5: The next few years.
Speaker 3: What was it though?
Speaker 6: It was it was like like I said, it sort of looked like a yingyang, but it was a different type of symbol. I don't know why I did it. I'd add a few too many drinks. I did get it removed years later, and it was the most power. That was the most painful experience I've ever had getting a tattoo removed. And it's actually scarred my lower back now, Jodes, and for some reason, hair grows out of that here.
Speaker 1: Encouraged.
Speaker 5: I've got a really hairy lower.
Speaker 1: Back because your body's like even your body's like, I hate this. Let's grow some hair and it up.
Speaker 5: So I put that in a ponytail sometimes that my mouth.
Speaker 3: Gorgeous, Fitzy.
Speaker 2: I got halfway through getting mine removed the little daisy on my butt cheek and it was too painful. So it's just like a half faded daisy. And over the years it's sort of grown and grown.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous, Fitzy. It's absolutely good.
Speaker 2: Like I want to ask a field of daisy.
Speaker 6: It feels like someone holding back a rubber band, doesn't it joke and a flick it into you but it's constant.
Speaker 5: It's just a constant pain.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Let this be a warning to your kids. Ryan Fitzgerald, thank you so much for being back on board in twenty twenty four. We absolutely adore you. Can't wait to speak to you through throughout the year.
Speaker 6: So have I got a contract with the club? Am I sticking around?
Speaker 1: You're in competition with a few others for this last spot on the list, so we'll back you in. But just do your best over the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: Just prove yourself on the track, okay, okay, love you guys, See you next week, and prove yourself off the track as well.
Speaker 1: This could be quite brutal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not for you though, this week. I mean okay, I mean you put you a few tennis players names. That's okay, We've all done that. We've all been there.
Speaker 1: My gosh, who's speaking right now? Abs? Who is Jody to give commentary on how to pronounce anyone's name?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You do wonder sometimes, don't you. She gets one right and gets a bit big for a.
Speaker 1: Bo doesn't she. Yeah, she got the guy's opening for Australia. Steve Smith nailed it.
Speaker 3: Okay, you guys know him here right?
Speaker 9: Oh sorry, I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: Okay, this week's Diary has well, I've done your favorite Abby.
Speaker 9: Actually, thanks so much.
Speaker 2: I've given you the opportunity to become, if not an iTunes star, a TikTok star.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you ready for this?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: All right, let's do it, dear Diary.
Speaker 2: What a historic week here on the Jody and Hazy Show was newsreader Abby launched her new single about her obsession toys.
Speaker 9: Long Workday, taking its toy.
Speaker 8: To toyt holdt to Toy're told, toy Toylet's hold butt to Toylet's told.
Speaker 2: When it comes to catchy jingles, there's no better than the great Bruce mcavany.
Speaker 10: Do you remember chose to take a little trip down memory lane when Channel seven and Bruce mcavani did a promo for the last Melbourne Cup. No, I don't have Bruce mcaveni singing along to dark Punk Lord to be dancing.
Speaker 1: So imagine the great Bruce macavani just dancing around. Have you had fun with the.
Speaker 4: Bruce?
Speaker 2: The greatest broadcaster of all time? Jody and Hazy The Worst.
Speaker 1: Next up for demon Or is Italian at Mattio and Naldi And good news for listeners this morning is that I don't know. I just have a confidence.
Speaker 4: I think you'll find it's Matato.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh well, at least I didn't confuse a tennis player for an international sex symbo. That's one of the highlights yesterday from the OS Open was Emma Brada's called Emrada.
Speaker 3: Emprada stopped playing.
Speaker 1: She was she was Macanon with that Oh hang on, oh you're talking abbout khanah. Yeah, you've been serious right now, And then I was about to launch you to remember she was Macanon Harry style.
Speaker 2: People got vision and it's like still on tennis. The award for are we allowed to laugh or not?
Speaker 3: Goes to Dylan Orcott as We're welcome to.
Speaker 11: The panel now all around, good guy, Olympian, Tanna's champion, Star of stage screen.
Speaker 5: Dylan, Is there anything you don't do?
Speaker 1: Walk? Dylan Orcott makes these jokes all the time, so you're allowed to laugh.
Speaker 3: He's in wilchair.
Speaker 2: But if he's making jokes at his own expense, then let's all laugh along, shall we.
Speaker 1: He was so sharping all.
Speaker 9: But he wants us to laugh, so let's long.
Speaker 2: Wow, would you look at that Abbey from the newsroom is number nine, eight hundred and seventy five on the iTunes charts.
Speaker 9: Toy Let's hold.
Speaker 2: Toyt told im to Diary the cricket was in town this week and suddenly Hazy is from the Caribbean. Three debutantes the West Indies. How do you reckon that if you're going out about facing the Aussie line.
Speaker 1: Hey man, we've had to get spanked.
Speaker 3: Hey Caribbean and Andrew you all.
Speaker 1: Right, come out next chic chat makes a return. In short, get yourself involved in this. Does physical attraction have to be incident? Hang on, I said incident? I mean incident.
Speaker 3: You'll get their mind.
Speaker 1: On that, lads and over. And I was about to go a bit early there, just before I really was going to go for a hand. Just check myself for a second story of your.
Speaker 2: Lifeter, and don't worry about me, guys. I'm just going to duck to the ladies. This is what all the different symbols on a day mean. Booty hit twice, a soft cleaning mode frontal for ladies, oscillation back and forth, pulsating clean warned, pressure load to high position, back to forward and presets and there are one or two user settings. You can save your positions like first rays trenk. So I didn't know what was going on at the time. That was before I google it, So I just hit them all at right at the time of my life.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on you, but my heart rates ellivated. The key words in there isn't there?
Speaker 9: Did you leave the toilet at all?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: We were there for two days and the kids were like, where's mum.
Speaker 3: Oh she's still in the toilet.
Speaker 1: She's going to the door again. Oh sheko trust me, she's fine, She's absolutely fine.
Speaker 3: As always.
Speaker 2: This week Diary my good friend Andrew was full of encouragements.
Speaker 1: We gonna have to walk there, make a day of it, get your steps up there.
Speaker 3: Based what's that candy pants?
Speaker 1: Thirty twenty four to ten? Who wants a coffee? Not just a coffee? Maybe let's say a week's worth of coffee? How does that sound? Candy pants?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 4: You go get away with that?
Speaker 3: What are those candy pants?
Speaker 12: What is that?
Speaker 1: It's a compliment.
Speaker 2: I love your outfit this morning, Okay, sugar dackx so to the legend that is Dylan all coot walk Antigua.
Speaker 1: Andrew Hey, mart, we've had to get spacked.
Speaker 2: And wrapper abs toyt't told to, I're told to.
Speaker 3: I'll go off this weekend. Kings and Queens all my love.
Speaker 1: Jody thirteen, twenty four ten. Who's got a tattoo? Maybe it's a little bit trashy that they somewhat regret.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in my hand. So I've got two.
Speaker 2: I got one when I had my first child, and it's a tea on my ankle, looks a little bit.
Speaker 3: Like a jay.
Speaker 2: So there's that one, which I at the time seemed perfect because you know, only child. Now I have four children, So where am I going to put the rest of the letters? I can't really do it round the back of my ankle, can I.
Speaker 1: That many kids? You're running out of space on your body exactly.
Speaker 2: So I'm not that I regret it, but I just I feel like it's incomplete, yes, if that makes sense. But then I'm in no hurry to get to a tattoo parlor and get more ink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, so, I don't know. So you've partially had this removed?
Speaker 3: No, not that one.
Speaker 1: Oh, so then tattoos you got?
Speaker 2: There's another one and it's on my backside. So it's on the left cheek, and I got it with.
Speaker 1: Your little w on both cheeks. We got that one Jan's set up.
Speaker 3: And when I was about twenty two, I was with a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: We would stop it and we're on Harley Street and we might have had a few fizzing lemonades, and we went, let's go.
Speaker 3: And get We're such good friends, We're going to be friends forever. Let's go get marching tattoos. We barely speak now. So it's a little daisy.
Speaker 2: I got it half removed at a laser place, but made the mistake of booking a massage that same day as well. So anyone who's ever had a laser removal, it's hot. It is so hot, and it's like little needles jubbing in and and then I went and laid on a heated bed. So I was lying there going like just tears streaming down my face, like this is the my my is on fire, literally on fire right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a good fire either, not a really good.
Speaker 2: You know, hot fire like burning.
Speaker 3: But actually, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, there you go. So that sounds like an absolutely horrible, very regretful tattoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd like to I'm toying with getting it like completely. Surely they've advanced things now where they can get rid of it and it's not as painful you've said.
Speaker 1: I think it's still very much hurts, but absolutely worth it. Yeah, producers, awe.
Speaker 4: You're both just staring at me. A few?
Speaker 3: What have you got?
Speaker 4: I've got quite a few.
Speaker 3: You're only in your twenties.
Speaker 13: So yeah, I've got seven tattoos. But yeah, but I only I don't regret. I do regret one of them.
Speaker 4: You're gonna make me tell you what it is?
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, what do you think you're gonna go on?
Speaker 4: There? And I saw you looking, I was like, god damn.
Speaker 13: So when I was a few years ago a little bit heartbroken and one of my girlfriends was doing home tattoos and so I let her do one on me. So I've got a little candy love heart just on my hip. That says not you.
Speaker 1: I've got the same, It says a big boy.
Speaker 13: That one's that was a little trashy mum wasn't super proudic Can you show me that?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Well, it's not good poor Alex now as well my part.
Speaker 1: It confuses me single time. Who is then? What's going on.
Speaker 2: Alex looks into her eyes, He's like, I love you, and then she pulls off the shirts.
Speaker 1: You try again.
Speaker 8: Alex A, of course you've got trashing. Seven must be the lucky number. So I have seven as well. There's a few that are just things. There's one that I look at, but I do laugh at it. So everyone was getting yolow written on their feet at one point and were on their foot in my friend group, and I.
Speaker 9: Was like, you guys are the biggest losers are?
Speaker 8: And then I had a few fizzy lemonades and walked down Himley Street and woke up the next day with my hit or not my hip at the side of my leg, itching going what is going on? Rolled over and the boyfriend went, you do remember last night?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, what do you mean? And then realized that I got yolow written on.
Speaker 1: It's still there.
Speaker 9: It's still there, so that makes me giggle.
Speaker 8: But I did get one on the back of my neck, which my mother called me a name that I can't repeat on radio. I was just going through one of those bit like tough times and like stuffed the world, and so I toddled down to Heinley Street again, went and got something on the back of my neck, which I sort of regret now being an adult and older.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 9: Is it as just a little quote?
Speaker 4: What is a quote?
Speaker 9: I'm not so embarrassed that I can't say, because it's just along those lines. It's along those lines.
Speaker 8: I was like this angry, sort of twenty something year old that was just gone through a bit of a tough time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, I'm told now because you're looking at me like, let it go, let it go, but I don't want to.
Speaker 13: We'll come back to this, we'll circle.
Speaker 1: Back, We'll do some some poking and prodding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, during the break.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirteen twenty four to ten. Regretful tattoos. Still you have any bear in mind as well if you get yourself on their automatically go on the drawer for Taylor and Tokyo and Jade's in a nice little price to give away as well. Pe went entertainment voutch. I think family fun parties, carry and go kuts, golf, simulated arcade games, all those.
Speaker 3: Types, and just on this, I will say, the trashy are the better.
Speaker 4: Oh gotcha, expose yourself?
Speaker 1: Come on like producers are he type? Yeah, let's go to our adam, get adam. How are you mane good? A guys? How are you good? Mates? Is it tattoo? Is it your tattoo or somebody else's.
Speaker 7: No, it's my tattoo, mate, And it's the thinker.
Speaker 1: What you got.
Speaker 7: So when I was about twenty five, I got my then girlfriend's name as well, Like.
Speaker 12: The whole right hand side ribs has got a big.
Speaker 7: Glass heart with wings, a stake through it and a quote with her name forever. And I'm now not with her anymore and have been with my current partner for eight years.
Speaker 12: We're engaged and she refuses to marry me. Next year we get it covered up.
Speaker 7: Really wow, And let me tell you a lot.
Speaker 12: I'm not like I used to be. I can't take the pain of tattoos wore.
Speaker 1: So it's going to be a tough one. So what you think in tattoo? Remove or try and redo? Another tatto over the top?
Speaker 12: Redo it? Yeah, another tattoo over the top.
Speaker 7: But it's going to be like my whole whole side of my body pretty much to cover it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, And that's why she makes you wear a T shirt when you guys are having special times.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't get special time.
Speaker 1: Mab.
Speaker 3: Thank thank you so much. Let's go to Chloe. Hey, Chloe, Hey, guys, go on hit us.
Speaker 11: I've got a couple I can't say on air, but the ones I can. I have an extra's initials on my finger, but then on my arm quite visible. I have borne in hell.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're such a rebel. What's the backstory to that? Look?
Speaker 11: I'm born on Halloween. I'm a bit of a devil if you ask my parents. So when I was about nineteen, I decided, Oh, that's the I've got quite a few tattoos. I thought, that'll be a funny little gap filler in a space that I don't know where to put anything else.
Speaker 4: That'll be.
Speaker 3: That'll be a cute little gap filler. Child of Satan, you know.
Speaker 1: So what's a process that's still there? Is it going to get removed or what?
Speaker 5: H look?
Speaker 11: Probably not, just because it's kind of funny and it starts a few conversations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good on you.
Speaker 1: Oh no regrets.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that a bumper sticker that a lot of people? Oh No, that was no fear.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it no fear issue? Your brand? You absolutely, we.
Speaker 3: Have a lot of people got that tattooed on their bodies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no regrets there all. Hey Chloe, we want to give you a little prize. I want to give you a P one Entertainment voucher. Would that be okay with you? Yeah?
Speaker 14: Thanks very much.
Speaker 1: Guys, you're so welcome. Adelaide's biggest entertainment complex now open. Enjoy family, fine parties, carriacing, go carts, golf simulators, arcade games, restaurants, bars and more. P one Entertainment Complex at home marsh. On top of that as well, we're just going to throw you on the standby list for Taylor and Tokyo, which is coming out very very soon.
Speaker 3: Do you want to one more on this American tattoos?
Speaker 1: Go on then yeah, sure, yeah, no, maybe not all right?
Speaker 3: Sorry that was yeah?
Speaker 2: Go on then all right?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, this is Nova. Who's this or is this an anonymous?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: So that's me?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 11: Yes.
Speaker 14: In my early twenty was a bit of a trashy stage, and I decided it would be a great idea to get want to ride on my dust above my pubic.
Speaker 1: With an arrow. I'm not sure what was the feedback that you would get from other people that you were mixing and mingling with well, there.
Speaker 14: Was quite a few rods.
Speaker 4: If you take it.
Speaker 1: Like the Royal Adelaide Show. Do you know what, miss Anonymous? Can we give you a prize as well?
Speaker 14: Yes, that would be great.
Speaker 1: Wanted to time about you. I'm sorry, is the tattoo still there? Is the tattoo still there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 12: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Yes it is?
Speaker 3: Have you thought about getting it removed or.
Speaker 14: Well it's yeah, it's in the works, but it's expensive and painful.
Speaker 3: You know what, run with it now, you've come as far.
Speaker 1: Standing.
Speaker 3: I didn't expect that.
Speaker 4: Did you.
Speaker 1: You just get got the feeling that it was going to be something good when the person preferred to be known as Anonymous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're always good mine, don't they?
Speaker 1: Stuff? He's where you're.
Speaker 4: Waking up to Adelaide?
Speaker 1: Breaking news? What's the news today?
Speaker 2: Snooze news, the very vallid question. A lot going on in the news, some of it alcohol related, abby in the newsroom unfortunately.
Speaker 9: Yes, so beer and spirit lovers are not good.
Speaker 8: News for those of us who like to head to the pub for a drink, because the cost of spirits and beer are going to go up again next month. So there's another bit tax Essentially, it means that we could be slugged around fifteen dollars for a pint and twenty four dollars for a Negroni, which is not good news.
Speaker 3: It's a it's like a dark sweet those.
Speaker 2: With one of our old bosses here, Nigronie. Remember it's like in the little glasses a bit a little bit orangey.
Speaker 1: Oh are you yes?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 9: Maybe Hazy didn't remember that part of.
Speaker 1: The night you pain any bit of a solid bitture when you're like, remember Rema, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So obviously the beer at tax exis we've got one of the highest I think in the world.
Speaker 9: So there's been calls for I reckon.
Speaker 8: It started two three years ago because the cost of living was getting so much and it just continues to go up. So yeah, essentially, the spirit x sis will be one hundred dollars a liter and the beer attacks will be more than sixty dollars.
Speaker 9: A liter for pure alcohol, which is just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I remember, I think I've spoken about this before, as I remember getting two beers from a certain won't name a certain pub nor at one time after a samful game, and it didn't even look at the price pay for its sat back down and came up. My bank received thirty thirty six bucks.
Speaker 9: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Eighteen bucks a pint. It was like a crafty type deal beer. And I went back up and I was like, is this right, and the lady at the count I was like, yeah, it's pretty expensive. Sometimes I was like, no, you know.
Speaker 2: What, Sometimes when you get a wine and it's one of the nicer brands here, and I won't say what it is because it was exorbitantly expensive.
Speaker 3: If they say do you want a smaller or large one? You got a large one. It's like twenty two.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I think people now just don't go out anymore, so then that hurts the hospitality industry. People don't go out and drink like they used to because it was cheaper. I remember two for one Vodkas at the Seaford tab back in the.
Speaker 9: Day on a Friday night.
Speaker 1: Responsibly.
Speaker 9: Well, yes, yes, I did very well.
Speaker 2: I used to clean them out when I was in eighteen year old dollar fire engines on the.
Speaker 3: Cheeky's and then that'd throw it a free They played a fried rice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe flush it down some darts as well. The girl, uh, you know, alternally, could just stop drinking.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the old Open, can we? Oh my goodness, what about this fastical again? Another late night finish that did that went till well after three o'clock in the morning. So can you remember Fanasi Cook and Arkas and Andy Murray in twenty twenty three, and then it was last night Daniel and Medvedev and inlands a mere Rusavori far out three o'clock in the morning, three sixty six seven six four seven six six love solid and he blew him away in the last set.
Speaker 3: Imagine if that didn't happen. Imagine if the last set went to a.
Speaker 2: Tie breaking like four five o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Still watching.
Speaker 2: So apparently there's rules that you have to get off the court for all other tournaments at eleven o'clock, but for some reason that doesn't apply to the Australian Open. So but then how do these blokes recover and get up and go again.
Speaker 1: You've got to get from the court eleven o'clock talking, Are you talking airports?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, like you can't like you can't start any games after eleven o'clock in other tournaments.
Speaker 1: Oh right, okay, yeah, yeah, it makes sense. Yeah, well yeah, you're playing a professional tennis match at three in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like, where would that happen in any other workplace where you'd have to get up at three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh I know how there you go austraight and open watching if you're watching Australia Open until three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Last night, well done, Yeah, congratulations, so starting news news not sorry Thanasi as well? Who went down last night? So our last great white hope?
Speaker 3: Yeah, little demon.
Speaker 1: Took Grigor to at least four sets. Yeah, so I stole set off him, which was nice. Yeah, just quickly of course. Josh Giddy now has been cleared. The Oklahoma City Guard had form with LA thirty six of any wrongdoing after the Newport Police cleared at all. So that's all fine, and you it would seem that everything goes back to normal, But the thing that interests me is things like his weep big still gone.
Speaker 2: So just take it back a step for people who aren't familiar with Josh Giddy and actually what went down.
Speaker 1: So he was accused of having an inappropriate relationship with a minor in the States and look to make long story short, there was a relationship that took place, yep, but he was of the impression that she was above age specific laws over there that if you have been not so much tricked but genuinely believe or being told that she's a certain age she was fifteen. Yeah, so effectively he's been cleared. It still happened, but he's been cleared of any wrongdoing.
Speaker 2: The issue was she jumped on social media straight away and basically said this just happened with Josh Kitty.
Speaker 1: Yes, she was quite direct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened to with her vocabulary?
Speaker 1: Yes, so you have a week. Bix said that they didn't get rid of him, that his ambassadorship finished on December thirty first, twenty twenty three, just before he's about to really hit his prime. Yeah that doesn't make sensible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Well it's a shame because he seems from all the caval wall from everyone who speaks of him says he's a nice kid.
Speaker 3: So well, what is this space?
Speaker 5: Hey, there you go.
Speaker 1: That's a post snooze news this morning. Come up next. The first question for the six fifteen Vending Machine Quiz Epic prizes. Please avoid the chips press Joe's love a story with a happy ending? Me too, don't we all really really nice stuff? And where do we go for happy endings? Don't answer that too? All Away just checked right then, I'm going to continue to continue. Let's go to India.
Speaker 3: You've got to suggest timely st anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, what about this? In a miraculous incident in Harryana, that's where all the crazy stuff happens through by the way, an eighty year old man declared dead by doctors came back to life after his ambulance hit a pothole. Of course it did. He was dead. Then all of a sudden, Hello, a.
Speaker 2: Little squirt, have you been for build up?
Speaker 1: It was like, how was I have for? I need to go to the laboratory? Darshann't sing? Brah Brah, being transported from one seat to another, was thought to be dead by his relatives, who had gathered for his funeral. So he was dead for a little while. Oh yeah, whoever the ambulance his grandson noticed a movement in BRA's hand like doctor BRA's hands movement, what's up?
Speaker 2: Bra?
Speaker 1: Confirming he had a heartbeat, they rushed him to the nearest hospital, where doctors declared him alive phony doctors. Hello, Hi, seriously, come on, hi guys, is your doctor hih reeks of doctor Nick's work, doesn't it isn't it? Yeah? Worl'd like to know is what you'd be like in that situation, because I feel like pretty much every single morning round about nine forty five, when we have a team meeting, you're so out of it that a few times we've wondered if you're actually dead. Yeah, we think Jody's dead again. So you look over and it takes like a sharp little a sharp little shout from our boss, Josh. It's like, Jody, there she is.
Speaker 3: I was wondering why he brought two little paddles to the meeting. That's so weird.
Speaker 1: Or even better, if that was actually you in the back of the ambulance, I can imagine you've been like, oh, you guys talking about me. Enough of the snout against time to straighten up and be dead set serious. Because this is a really really serious thing. You can set yourself up for the rest of the weekend.
Speaker 3: I reckon absolutely. So this is how it works.
Speaker 2: Two songs from two warriors go head to head, and then you jump on the Jody and hazy Instagram page boat for whatever you want to hear at eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 3: Whoever gets the most folks wins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, let's go into Jody's selection first, A Cold Chisel classic, y good song, every song song up against a bit a minute work Land down Under? Who comes?
Speaker 2: We should we should point out at this stage there these are Aussie cricket team themed songs.
Speaker 1: You pick up a theme there, can't you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Whatever song is going to be played at about eleven forty five this morning when they take care of the West.
Speaker 3: He's at the Adelaide over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what the celebration is going to be like this time around. I will just say the next test when they wrap up the Frank World Trophy. But you could just imagine the eyses, particularly after a World Cup, one of those songs absolutely blasting beers everywhere. Travis Head's on fire already.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well we've just been told fifty seven percent to forty three. At the moment, we don't know which way it's going.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I have it. I think I have a good idea which way it's gone. Have you seen it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I think I have a good idea.
Speaker 3: Oh so you're smiling, so.
Speaker 1: That I'm smiling because I reckon. We did a bit of Cold Cheers were last year and Cold Chies did very well.
Speaker 4: Right, it's the local boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, okay, we'll move on, but not before I say it. I'm the Raining Battle of the Bangers champion from last year.
Speaker 1: I was seeing them. I was actually giving you a compliment. You're like, hey, shut up for a second. What is going on? You're so used to the negative stuff used to I think you look fantastic, and you're like, shut up, I look fantastic. By the way, what's going on here? Get voting on Instagram? Jodi and Hazy. It is Cold Cheese or the men at work. We will play the winning song at eight o'clock this morning. So fiercely competitive comrades. So we're just trying to set you weak up up. So obviously it's really competitive between us, but deep down, what we're trying to do is set your weekend up beautifully.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, I sure we go each other, but it's for the greater good because we want people to feel good on the weekend, don't we.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely so, My banger this morning and Don't Forget as well. It's Australian test cricket themes. Just imagine the boys after a little victory bopping along with some of these songs. I've got a bit of minute work when you come. That's good, isn't it? On the new it's really nice a remix and look, Jody's gone in a very very interesting.
Speaker 9: Direction told to Hold to.
Speaker 2: To to.
Speaker 1: Quiet Cold Chisel.
Speaker 2: Thank you. This just to explain to people who missed the Diary a little earlier.
Speaker 3: That's news reader Abby's brand new single.
Speaker 2: It's a It's raced up to number eighty four hundred and sixty four on the iTunes Style.
Speaker 1: It's making some moves. Yeah, that's really good. Yeah, all right, welcome to our absolute favorite and that is camera guy Josh. How are you there, great man, I'm so good. Guys.
Speaker 5: I'm happy to be back.
Speaker 1: How are you going?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're good, all right?
Speaker 1: Ners to be honest, hit nervous. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do we do an all remix next week and we can have the landown under and Abby's song maybe, yeah.
Speaker 1: Cook up some stuff behind the scenes. That'd be nice. Yeah, hate would you like a little drum wrong, I'd love a drum wrong.
Speaker 4: This week it goes to your reigning defending undisputed bruiserweight champion of Battle of the Banger's Jody Oddie.
Speaker 1: Well done, that's you get in there? Should we get straight into it?
Speaker 2: Then? Sure?
Speaker 1: Oh I congratulations the winner cold Chisel case. If you can sing the first line, you're doing pretty well. But you can't.
Speaker 4: I love my.
Speaker 6: We're going back in time, Cazies on this Daisy.
Speaker 1: In again getting through January, just trying to get through and make a dollar a second, hang on a second. Nineteenth, that's Friday. What let's gone get it? Gone's come on? Nineteen forty five, on this day, Maggie Beer was born in Sydney. Today it's for seventy ninth and birthday South Australian Royalty.
Speaker 3: Is Quin's Paste.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm such a slave for a good Quin's paste is something I've never said before in my life.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah now, and it's on the record.
Speaker 1: Isolate that place. Nineteen forty six. Dolly Parton born in Centerville, Tennessee. Is sorry what Cerville, Tennessee's Today's seventy eighth birthday? Ready three so one.
Speaker 3: Joeling Joel Joelan Joel.
Speaker 1: Kind of half worked. It was. Actually I think it's melodies but different voices.
Speaker 3: I know, but I love how you always have to go higher than me.
Speaker 1: I didn't go old, he didn't aggressively lower than you play it back. I don't think you understand how music works.
Speaker 2: Oh mate, So I didn't do set on the line everything the.
Speaker 1: Day afternoon, Joelie, they'll be, oh my gosh, you are. Miley Cyrus covering the song twenty twelve, the first of six Batman bill was produced for the nineteen sixties Batman TV series. Sold it off Action for four point six million dollars. Wells her favorite comic character.
Speaker 2: I don't really get into comics, but wonder Woman she confused.
Speaker 3: My sexuality when I was younger. She was so hot. What do you mean, well, she I had a crush on man.
Speaker 1: Crush on Wonderful. Yeah, you're probably not a Larne. I meet lots of people, men and women. Everyone else has got to crush on wonder Women. She's prett special. Yeah it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, anyone who's got bracelets, who can shoot out a loop and then also fly an invisible plane, what's not to love?
Speaker 1: So did she got a Superman. What does the deal?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm sort of thing. I'm sure they even the same family.
Speaker 3: It's not Kennon Barbie. Mate, you're not six, and you're not making them bashom.
Speaker 2: Do that with Kennon Barbie, I bet you do the pants off.
Speaker 1: Got a pen involved as well, instead of drawing all over blases I probably shouldn't have. I want someone jan nineteen, two thousand and six. So sick by Neo? What the hell do you reckon you on? These days?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know, really questioning his choice to call himself Neo.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's let's put this out there. Hey, Neo, give us a call.
Speaker 4: Four, what's up to