Speaker 1: Let's talk love. Everybody is doing a wild thing.
Speaker 2: What it feels like, isn't it? Okay, so you're having another baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with another baby on the wage. You're in October little boy, which is really really nice.
Speaker 2: It's number three. That's number three that will certainly tip you over the edge.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon? So he keeps saying, you're the only person's well that keeps on saying don't worry. Everyone says don't worry. Two to three is not that big of a jump. One to two is big, but two to three it's kind of like child. You're the only one who said, oh, you're in for an absolute hell. Yeah, but I.
Speaker 3: Mean I like to keep things real and I don't like it when people lie about having multiple children.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 3: And from two to three, whoa, Okay, what about three to four?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, that's what there is doing. But three to four you've lost the will to leave anyway. So it's well, we that's very that's actually what my sister said. We thank you very much for driving her crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, ok three to four, Well that's some sound advice for the premiere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, what about that? He's having another one.
Speaker 1: He's going again, really really risky stuff.
Speaker 2: And it's it's extraordinary because he is a busy man. He's got some stuff to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and his wife Annabel, I have to say, he's the most gorgeous creature.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She's also a lawyer in her own.
Speaker 1: Right really Yeah, and she's working as well. No, not working, No, No, that's unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've gone again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, well I want to chat baby names with Peter Maulnowska to see what he's got going on. Yeah, right, because I did hear as well. We did a little bit of a news service and he was floating and flirting with the idea of Connor as in Connor Rosy, which makes so much sense. Oh my god, my little fellow in the way as well, could see him being a little Connor.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised that you didn't flirt with that idea, because you love Connor Rosie.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Just after eight o'clock we will talk baby names. Is one particular name which I'm just I'm stuck on, but I don't think I can use it. Yeah, right, because it forms the name of a very very famous Hayes, which we are completely unrelated to. But I mean, right now, we've got a little I've got three names in the mix. You've got Connor, Zach or Jason just so happened to be Forward's top three midfielders.
Speaker 3: What about what about horns name Horn France, Just take Horn.
Speaker 1: I want to take Jason or Francis. Yeah, so it could be Jason or Francis. No, I'm not going to call my my son.
Speaker 2: Horn horn Hayes. I'm sorry, it's going to bring to it. It's not too bad what you say, little horn Hayes.
Speaker 1: Look, there's no such things a bad idea except for that half ad. We need to talk more about baby names.
Speaker 3: But also, just very quickly, I mean, this really subscribes to the theory that you and our premier are one and the same person, because a lot of people say that.
Speaker 2: You look very similar.
Speaker 3: And now, oh my goodness, you're both having a baby at the same time, you both live in the same suburb, and both of your wives are pregnant. So I'm just going to leave that there.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what you suggested.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm suggesting either.
Speaker 1: If it's a beautiful flute, but we're just going to go with that. And guess guess who joins us right now? It's the Premier of South Australia Morning Morning, Premier.
Speaker 4: Morning, Good Morning.
Speaker 3: So I was just suggesting that perhaps you and Hazy one on the same person Premier. And now both your wives are pregnant at the same time, and you both live in the same suburbs.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The man's got that and that's just living in the inn western suburbs.
Speaker 1: Where do we find the time premier exactly?
Speaker 4: That's a good question, very very very we're very excited here in the Malley House.
Speaker 3: My goodness, congratulations. You've got a beautiful tribe already, but you're adding to it.
Speaker 2: How how lovely?
Speaker 4: No, no, either we're certifiably insane or very very blessed, depending which way you look at it. But on Arsenill so forthunate, we really do. So we're both really like the idea of having a large family and now we just are able to lose that dream and we're very very grateful for it. So due in November, which will be here before you know it. Annabel was traveling really well, which is the most important thing.
Speaker 1: Well, premier we we did here as well. That's you're flirting with the idea of naming it Connor, as in after the Great Connor Rose, so you do have some options stuff. It's not Connor, of course, it's can either be Jason, You've got Zach, maybe Travis Ollie and you know what, for hell of it, maybe Willem as well.
Speaker 4: Then there is no shortage. Rolls from the boys are flying at the Bible, which I'm pretty happy about. So no, no, we haven't, really we haven't. We're not really that organized when it comes to names this time around, so there's going to have no doubt there'll be some nego ciations which I'll I won't I won't be able to prevail in notice right now, But was always lovely that for the three of them. I think I think she's got more of an idea about what she'd call what we call it if the if the girl rather than a boy. But well, just have to wait and say, we don't know what we're we're for the first three of our children, we've never found out the sex, so we're keeping a surprise this time and so we're waiting soon.
Speaker 3: And how she felt how long, how far along is she and has she felt okay?
Speaker 2: Because it can be, you know, quite a enaughseous experience.
Speaker 4: So the first the first time, ministers, I think it's always been a little bit, a little bit tough, but we're past that now. So she's seven eight weeks so reasonably well, well progressed so and traveling quite well. Just a bit tired every now and then. But Annabel was sort of and it was a truther And she's should have been working pretty hard and balancing everything as it is anyway, so you wouldn't you wouldn't know it. And we wear a couple of functions together recently, and you know, I don't think anyone was none the wiser that she was having a bit tired or feeling it a bit. She's a real star, so Annabel has never been one to complain. So I feel really lucky. And she's doing well on all accounts. The baby's doing well, so couldn't be happy, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm doing some maths now, and I saw your beautiful wife at livgolf approximately.
Speaker 2: Seventeen weeks ago and she wasn't having a drink. So now it all adds up.
Speaker 1: And makes sense, does that's right.
Speaker 4: She was sober and to her close friends that was an absolute tell.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, thanks so much for having a chat with us this morning, and we can't wait for November and see a new little Melanowskis in the world.
Speaker 4: Gorge Thanks, guys were really lucky to appreciate it too,