Speaker 1: Hi, Happy Thursday.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Just for a Girls Girls Guide when.
Speaker 3: I always fucking American Just for Girls Girls GUIDs Girl's Guide. Today we are doing what is your Friendship Style?
Speaker 1: So there's a New York Times.
Speaker 3: Little quiz that tells you what your friendship style is. So we're just gonna go through, read the questions, figure out who we are and what our.
Speaker 2: Friendship styles are. Yeah, okay, and it's good because it's like we can hold each other account alone. Be like, that is not the answer for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not like that. No, yeah, all right. Question number one out of ten. It's Friday night after a busy week. Your friend calls you last minute to invite you to a party. What is your first thought, A, let's hop on FaceTime, I need to help choosing an outfit. Or Nope, I'm already in my pjs. I feel like we're both Nope, we're already in our pjs because once we're once, we're stuck in a thing where both of us don't really get out of that.
Speaker 2: That people would think I'd probably be like, let's help on FaceTime, I need to help choosing it. But if it's been a busy week, which says I'm going to already be on the game.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I'm a bit of a like I need you to already know a plan. So if I'm going into a Friday night knowing I'm not doing anything, I'm looking forward to that Friday night, knowing I'm going into a party for a Friday, I'm like, yes, But if I'm not good at spontaneity.
Speaker 2: And let's say if it was Saturday and I'd already stayed in on the Friday, it would be different. But Friday night, if I've had a busy week, I'm in my pjs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same, all right?
Speaker 2: Question number two. In a group setting, you're more likely to a make small talk with people. We have a heart to heart with someone.
Speaker 1: I'm a heart to heart a heart to heart as well. We love a deep chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Question and number three, how do you recharge your batteries?
Speaker 1: One plug myself.
Speaker 3: Into the sofa and power up Netflix or two head out with a partner or friends for a little socializing.
Speaker 2: Mind's Netflix one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Mine's probably number two. Yeah, because I'm always around people. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oras Like what I say is I love being social, But how I actually recharge is being by myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I love recharging the like I feel like there's different friendships, Like some people that don't take social battery out, like they're not draining and you can just be around them. You don't really have to socialize and make effort with Like, I just love being around and being present in those people.
Speaker 1: So I'd be number two.
Speaker 2: Mine's definitely being alone, is how I recharge.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Question number four, how would your friends describe you a easier to talk to about personal matters or be a bit slow to get to know on a.
Speaker 1: Deeper level, I would say you're number one, I'd say.
Speaker 2: Your number two. Yeah, really, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I'm a bit closed off.
Speaker 2: It takes people a little while to kind of get under that shell.
Speaker 3: Yes, especially when you're first interacting with Izzy and I. I think I'm a little bit more reserved. I don't think I used to be like that. I think I've now become like that now my life is on social media. I think I start to question what people's intentions are a little bit more so I'm a little bit more reserved.
Speaker 2: I think you're a little bit more of an egg crack.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I agree.
Speaker 2: Question number five.
Speaker 1: You're hosting a party at home?
Speaker 3: What does it look like one a quiet dinner with a couple of friends, I wouldn't even call it a party or to every friend, bring a friend and a betverage i would say I'm number two because I love having people included, and I'm like more the merrier if I'm hosting something, I'm like, I want all your friends to feel involved. I don't want anyone to feel left out. Bring your friend, bring her friend's sister. Like, I don't like anyone being left out, So I would say I'm number two.
Speaker 1: I would say you're like that too, if you're hosting a party.
Speaker 2: It's funny because it's like if all I think about when I think about that question is like I would hate to have that in my own, say apartment. Yeah, if I'm like having a party like when I was younger, Like you best believe it's like anyone the more of than Marria.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I wouldn't host a party in my house anyway, but if I were to, I would because my friend I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Be a fun party for myself. Therefore, I'm like the more the fucking marriage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that sometimes I have had like afters that mine I'm like, yeah, bring whoever whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Question six, what kinds of conversations light you up? A light is the keyword. Let's keep it light? Or B let's discuss the meaning of life. I'll go first.
Speaker 1: I'm b unbeaten. Let's go fucking deep.
Speaker 3: I love having like political questions and shit like that.
Speaker 1: Like I love having a debate.
Speaker 2: Oh definitely not political, but I like to hear about your deep dark traumas. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, totally. I don't think I'm good at light conversation like small talk, for example, is not something I would classify myself as particularly greater. I struggle to ever keep things light.
Speaker 3: Yes. Question number seven, how full is your ideal Google calendar? A It's a rainbow of social events, friend hangs and future festivities. Or B it's a gloriously sparse except for the occasional date with friends. I feel like personally, just because of our jobs and the industry that we're in, it's a yeah, because we have events.
Speaker 1: We are social, like, we always have something going on. It's fucked.
Speaker 2: It's like, I like, i'd say A because I like it to be filled with events, for example, But I look at my week and it's filled with workshit that's due. It's like my worst fucking nightmare and I want it to be spars. But like, We've got an event on every single like night this week, and I'm like excited for the week. Yes, like I like that. Yeah, But because it is that, I'll then keep my days as fast as I can. So I'm definitely a bit of both. But social events always. God, I just fucking love getting dressed up. You know, I think if really I was told to, like, yeah, I like to look nice, look or feel good. But all right, how much do you lean on close friends for support? A my inner circle knows pretty much everything about me, or B. I tend to rely on myself and my own intuition more.
Speaker 1: I would say, I'm b B, you do tell your.
Speaker 2: Friends a lot. But I think if we're talking in the grand scheme of things, you'd like to keep your.
Speaker 3: I tell you, guys, after it's happened, I'm like, I'll proce it myself. I'll do my own thing, and then I'll tell you what I did. You're like, I'm coming to you straight with the ISSUEXT.
Speaker 1: What do I say?
Speaker 2: How do I answer it? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're definitely A.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I know everything about easy before, like when it's happening. Yeah, you know, I'm like, oh, this is what happened on the weekend. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like I almost don't.
Speaker 1: Rely probably own one problem.
Speaker 3: One problem.
Speaker 1: Shared is a problem halfed or something.
Speaker 2: You're a bit like the shared is a problem half totally.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'll fucking take everyone's troll wrong.
Speaker 2: And then I'll find out later and I'm like, why the fuck didn't you tell me that was happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, oh, I just didn't think it was a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is okay, John Don. I don't know who fucking John Donn is, but John Don said, no man is an island. Is that true for you? A. I don't mind floating solo or B. Mister Donn was correct. I want to be where the people are. B. Yeah, yeah, so I'm weird. I love being alone, but I don't like being alone in public. Yes, she's so.
Speaker 1: Bad at that, but then I have to go to the toilet with her like everything.
Speaker 2: Then I like to be alone. I think more than that Ridge person. Even when I'm like, buy my Like if I'm a home, it's like, I don't want anyone else there. But if I'm going out to do something, I like other people to do that, I would you think I like to be where the people are. Yeah, I was like, stress, I call my mom, I call my friend. I need people to like comfort me. But I went to Chatty on my own to just shop. Wow, that's roke. It was actually really fun. No one like dragging me the shops I didn't want to go to.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love putting headphones in and doing it them.
Speaker 2: And then I just shot. I buy some food and I my car and eat it and then I get to go home.
Speaker 1: It's wonderful.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Question ten. When people open up to you, how do you feel. I wish I could back into a hedge or I should be charging by the hour because I'm a pretty good listener.
Speaker 2: B Yeah, it's definitely be like I don't like when I found out that like a friend of mine has had something happen and I haven't been told about it. Didn't like. I was like, I wish you would have told me, like I could have helped. I definitely don't want to back into a hedge. I like when people talk to me makes me feel all right, go to the result. Okay, do you want to read first?
Speaker 1: Okay? I am an ever green name, all right? So that pretty much means.
Speaker 3: Picture a mighty spruce tree, lush green and a reliable year round.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 2: It is cute.
Speaker 3: It seems to always be healthy and thriving, so long as it's getting enough sunlight and water Everygone's like, you feel most alive when you're being nourished by frequent interactions with close friends, and you tend to prefer it when the interactions feel deep and meaningful. You easily give love to others and that's what makes them easy to love in return.
Speaker 2: That's cute. I kind of wish we are different ones. You do think we are very different.
Speaker 3: I think we're very similar when it comes to friendships, though maybe Like I was speaking to Nellie, my housemate, the other night, and she was like, you and Easy are both very generous people guys. Like she was like, you're both so and I was like, that is so nice. She was like, you guys will always be open to helping each other out, and like like when Easy as a date, like you're always open to being there helping each other out, like when you need help like you're both very reliable friends.
Speaker 1: That's a very nice I was like, really kind, thank you, Nellie.
Speaker 2: There are three other friendship styles that you can be from this quiz. So one is a butterfly. Picture a butterfly flutter from flower to flower, drinking nectar and pollinating plants along the way. Butterfly friends tend to thrive with frequent social interaction and are drawn to more casual forms of connections. So like excellent party guess, comfortable in all social situations, a bit more light maybe than the averagin.
Speaker 1: I feel like we're deep humans.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 1: We're like analyzing that.
Speaker 2: We like the deeper compos Yeah, there.
Speaker 3: Is also a wallflower, and there are plenty of clerks of being a wolflower. Forget any negative interactions that you might have heard. Wolflowers are lively to be somewhat shy and tend to be selective about how they spend their time. Their social calendars are fairly light, and they are drawn to walk casual forms of connection. Their superpower is talking information and being sensitive from what's going on around them.
Speaker 1: My brother's a wolf wolflower, so it's mine.
Speaker 2: But wolf flowers are the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're my favorite. They're good people to have around, all right.
Speaker 2: And then last, we've got a firefly. Imagine a firefly flitting through the air on a warm summer night, glowing brightly in the company of its fellow bugs, and then receding mysteriously to the dark night sky. So I feel like that's me. Five flights limit how many social engagements they have, but light up when they feel deeply connected to others. In social situations, Five flights tend to be highly present and focused when they're connecting. They're connecting deeply, and that a gift to others.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're both a bit of a mix.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you can always touch into each franchise.
Speaker 2: But it's that weirdness that I need to be alone that I feel like I can't quite place where that.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go, easy and I both.
Speaker 2: Every suits tall trees standing the test of time, and we're just tiving all year round currently.
Speaker 3: But make sure you guys, if you want to find out what friendship style.
Speaker 1: You are, just give it a little hit.
Speaker 2: I love a fucking quiz. Yeah, that's so fun, the BuzzFeed quizzes. Yeah, I remember I had a subject called Biokem and I sit in the back corner row with this shit called Gabby and every single time I just refresh and there'd be like ten more quizzes. I've done every single BuzzFeed quiz on that whole thing. They're really fun.
Speaker 3: I think on about next episodes that we should do. Is the Morris Speak character.
Speaker 2: Test, like the four letter No.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like a thing.
Speaker 3: You get a list of twenty five and it gives you the characteristics of what's important from you from one to twenty five and you have like all your character strengths. It's a very interesting test. We used to do it at school. Maybe we'll do that as an episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Or if.
Speaker 3: You guys have any other quizzes that you want us to do, let us know on our Instagram or on our TikTok or check us an email and we can read that one too.
Speaker 1: But that was our Girls Guide for the week.
Speaker 2: Just nice little light one nice.
Speaker 1: Not bad, not bad.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, we'll see you guys next Tuesday, Girls Headquarters. Bye.