Speaker 1: On scorn lits Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wader Panety Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Paniy Show. Coming up tonight, The unofficial Alliance between Labor and the Greens understrain as Adam bad lashes out over mining approvals.
Speaker 4: Fierce woman's rights campaigner Kelly J.
Speaker 3: Keen on why Australia has become an outlier in uncritically accepting the transagender.
Speaker 4: And she'll also speak on Laura Demi's defamation trial.
Speaker 3: She'll explain why she settled her case with Victoria and the bully at John Persudo in Horror Weeks. We'll have the latest from the US later in the hour, and we never neglect your favorite segment tonight, an extended version of Lefty's Losing It.
Speaker 2: How do you tell you how we heart there? Let me show you how we take her there.
Speaker 3: Your fears today that the Albenzy government is contemplating breaking an election promise after the Prime Minister refused.
Speaker 4: To rule out reports that Labor are.
Speaker 3: Considering Treasury recommended changes to negative gearing.
Speaker 5: I've seen those reports and what we do is we value the public service, so from time to time I'm sure, the Public Service are looking at policy ideas. Will you rule out.
Speaker 6: Changes to the getting gearing and property cases this too?
Speaker 5: Or East, Well, what we're doing is doing the legislation that we had before the Senate, So I talk about what we're doing, not what we're not doing. And what we're doing is trying to get through that legislation.
Speaker 3: This hint at a possible tax shaker prompted a quick response from the Coalition. They pointed out how such changes would spell trouble for millions of Australians.
Speaker 7: If you remove a tax incentive from investors, it actually discourages new supply into the system, and moreover, it can push rents up because you'll find that people that are using negative gearing once they have that tax incentive removed, compensate by raising raising rents. Why on earth the government is considering this again is beyond me.
Speaker 8: These are quite remarkable revelations, but quite unsurprising that the Albinezi government would be once again looking at tax grabs at a time when they should instead be looking at how to curtail inflation.
Speaker 3: Joining me now for more is Sky News contributor Gary Hardgrave. Gary, surely labor would not go down this disastrous road. It's been tried before, and it spells bad news for the housing market. It's even worse news for renters.
Speaker 9: You know, this is a model like to try and Texas into prosperity. And I think we've actually discovered Elbow's own personal protech twenty twenty five because he's using all A couple of the Treasure Department says this, and this is what we're doing. I tell you that there is a real chance because they've got their on the intergenerational wealth of the baby boomers, about forty trillion dollars are going to pass from one generation to another overcoming years. Treasury wants a slice of it. They want a piece of that. They will bring in inheritance taxes, death duties. Negative gearing is just the thin edge of the wedge they've got planned. And look, I get it.
Speaker 6: Reader.
Speaker 9: Younger people look at it and say, how come Mum and dad, grandparents have got a whole lot of money. It's because they've been working for forty or fifty years. They've accumulated stuff, they've done stuff. But if you take people out of the provision of private rental, if you take people out of the market. The price of rents are just going to go up, so the Greens are trying to create more misery. Elbow is just going along with it because he's hapless, hopeless and has no ideas of his own. And this bloke is I think when he was with Joe Barden the other day it was more than just the warmth of the handshake that passed between the two, because he's adopted all of the sort of bad bits of Biden, that sort of not knowing where he is, what he's saying, not really sure about what's going on, doesn't know how to run the country. Words, salad, you name, it's all happening, Rita. This is politics in Australia right now. We have to get government out of our lives, not interfering more in our lives. And the worst thing we can do is to take the private sector out of the rental market, and that is really what the Greens want to do.
Speaker 3: When you've got a housing shortage, which we have in this country, why would you discourage investment in housing, which is what these changes would do. Whether we're talking about capital gains tax negative gearing. If you're getting the mom and dad investors out of that market, you're just going to see even less housing than before.
Speaker 9: Add about it, we're all going to be in gray Soviet style blocks if they have their way, and they want us to be miserable. They want everything institutionalized. They want big government, big corporations, big unions. They don't want small and family businesses, and heavens, we don't want individuals enterprising enough to go and find a bit of extra money. But d the thing about this whole private rental market is it's not the rich that I own an investment house. It's the teachers. It's the fieries, the hoppers who've been on the job long enough to accumulate a little bit of wealth and then back themselves by burrowing against their perspective income and then they make those houses available for rent. But the stupid state governments Victoria is one of the worst. Queensland's catching up. New South Wales is hopeless. They're bringing all these rules and say, you know, if you want to tear down the wall or the house you're renting and put an elephant in the lounge room, you can go ahead and do it and the owner can't say anything. So they're trying to kill off the private rental sector. It's really really wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, it's certainly working a treat here in Victoria. Land tax has been a huge part of that equation. Land tax rates have gone through the roof, So yeah, your mum and dad investors are selling up and that is forcing rents up because the pool of rental properties is diminishing. And we also have got to consider the long term consequences, the impact on those who use property to build wealth, so they're not a burden on the government in retirement funded Do we really want to be hitting self funded retirees again? Now let's move on to Labour's shoddy mining approvals record. They've repeatedly drawn the ire of that sector, but apparently that's still not good enough to satisfy the Greens leader. Adam Band has now slammed a recent decision by Labor to approve extensions for three coal mines in New South Wales. A. Band has called it a betrayal of everyone who voted for climate action and also claimed that Labor has made the climate crisis even worse and Gary, how's this for hysterical? Adam Band said, you can't put the fire out if you're pouring petrol on it. There you go, always sober analysis therefrom adam. Is this going to put a strain on the unofficial coalition we have between Labor and the Greens? The Greens seem to be angry a lot of the time these days.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but isn't it true that surely Labour's going to put the Greens last on their preferences. So, in other words, the so called unofficial coalition. Surely if the Greens really cared about Australia, they'd be putting you know, if the Labour Party actually cared about Australia, they put the Greens last. Look, they want it reliable, They want all of us relied on government. They want us all on the government, to eat government handout, be thankful to government. This has really sent us to stuff. And it's not hysterical to talk like this because if we don't call this stuff out now, these people are slowly but surely saying, oh, look we care for the environment. That sounds really nice. I mean I don't care for the environment too, But at what cost? It's the question they never want to answer. And so we need to use our coal resources and the projections here in Queensland are We're going to dig more coal out of the ground. We're going to dig more out but we can't use it here. We send it to China, we send it off to other places and so they can use our coal to make stuff, and then they send it back to us and we buy it a full retail rate. We are crazy. We need cheap, reliable baseload and did I say cheap? So cheap again? In fact, we need really cheap electricity to get our country moving again.
Speaker 4: Pretty simple, It is pretty simple.
Speaker 3: And it's a criminal that we've got some of the highest energy costs in the world when we should have the lowest. That should be rock bottom with the natural resources we're blessed with.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 3: Student debt is an issue. It's a sawt to over eighty one billion dollars due to the rising cost of degrees indexation. It's added another three point four billion to the outstanding loan total last financial Yet this means that graduates are taking longer to pay back their student loans. Gary and Tax Office Starter shows that the federal government is already writing off hundreds of millions of dollars in student debt, and it plans to write off another two point two billion, and if that's taxpayer money, and I do question what all this debt is for. Of course, they're very useful degrees to be studied, but we have so many junk degrees that really don't qualify the graduate for anything that cost the taxpayers a fortune, and they sell false hope to the student as well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I think in a lot of ways, some of these degrees become remedial therapy for people who are just bored in life because they know they after they finished the degree, they just can ping off overseas and have a gap year which lasts for five and they never pay the debt back. So look, spare me. I was one of the first people to ever go into the X scheme. I studied part time from nineteen eighty seven onwards, so I was one of the first people to ever pay HEX. And yes I was working part time. I was working, and so I was studying part time. So I paid my debt off I think three or four percent of my income. In fact, I think I overpaid it. They had to send me a refund at one stage. You know, little steps along the way. If you pay it off gradually, it's good. I know, others who say, you know, what's the debt for this year going to well, I'm going to work my tail off over Christmas. I'm going to come up with the money upfront. I get a discount for paying the hex the contribution to the overall cost of education early. So what about those people, people who actually have paid their debt off, people who saved up the money, paid the stuff up front. You know, they really should be even more angry than you and I as taxpayers, are eighty one billion dollars of people who are basically bludging off the rest of us. Get on with the business of earning money out of the degree. If your degree was worth anything, you should be earning more than the average. Go and get that money and pay your debt off, paid off faster than you're required. I just for the life and me don't understand it. It's lousy, But I really worry that Labor and the Greens at that unofficial coalition you talk about will want to do a Joe Biden and will want to pay and forgive those debts. And that's going to cost all of us. Older people are living in misery, paying more for power, and we're going to give these people who shirk their responsibility to pay off their debt a free pass that is just wrong, but typical of labor. Typical of labor.
Speaker 3: Well, you need to be earning just over fifty four thousand per annum to start making any sort of payments on HEX.
Speaker 4: So someone.
Speaker 9: You can earn money, just start paying. You know, I don't get it.
Speaker 4: Oh, you can always opt to paid earlier.
Speaker 3: But the compulsory payment where they deducted from your salaries starts off at just over fifty four thousand. So if you're working part time or if you're working casually, you can avoid paying it. If if you don't want to engage in full time work, now before you go. This is another bombshell story from Victoria with the builders of the Northeast Link, the most expensive road in Victorian history. There's allegations they've been coerced by the CFM ANDU into hiring casual workers earning three hundred thousand dollars per annum to operate gantry cranes on the project instead of using full time employees who a special Northeast Link pay deal would have covered. So that anyone to gary that this state is broke. The biggest state debt in the country, and we've got projects running late, running over budget. This particular road, No Northeast Link started off costing fifteen point eight billion, which I would have thought was plenty. Already it's already blown up to twenty six billion, and god, who knows we're all end up.
Speaker 9: Well, they've institutionalized the same kind of approach in Queensland, for instance. So Victoria's debt is bad, Queensland's debts just as bad. The capita they say, probably worse, but nevertheless they've institutionalized that thirty to forty percent additional costs associated with building stuff in Queensland, and so people are building stuff in Victoria and New South Wales in particular because it's actually you're going to get banged for your buck. But they are now to see if MEU are now saying to private companies, if you don't hire a union person, if you don't follow our rules and pay it the thirty to forty percent above the rack rate, we won't allow you to get any work here. So companies are making decisions. They're going elsewhere. They're going to South Australia, to Western Australia. They're just getting the heck out, and some are not even bidding for jobs. We've got sixty thousand house sites sitting there waiting for someone to start building on in Southeast Queensland. That's the figure today that I was given sixty thousand, but they can't find anybody to build it because all of these added on costs. So Victoria is the place to flee, it really is. That's what the number plate should read, Victoria the place to flee. I just hope the Lines win on Saturday. That's all I care about now, reader, are.
Speaker 4: You coming down for a Gary?
Speaker 11: Only?
Speaker 9: In my heart and my mind? I will speak spiritually there, reader, spiritually.
Speaker 3: You know what people think it's going to be easy to get a Grand Final ticket because it's a Sydney Brisbane It's not. It's going to be just as hard as any other Grand Final. But I'm with you. I'm all in on Brisbane, especially after the hell they dragged Chris Fagan through for the last couple of years. I really hope he comes out as the premiership coach. Gary Hardgrave, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 5: Cheers reader.
Speaker 3: Women's rights activists and Party of Women leader Kelly J. Keen is set to return to Australia alongside the annual Conservative Political Action Conference SEAPAC, which is being held in Brisbane early next month, but already there's a petition to ban her from even entering the country, with the Transjustice Project claiming she represents a threat to Australia's social cohesion. Joining me now is the woman herself, Kelly j Keen Kelly? Are you a threat to our social cohesion? Why is the left so terrified of a petite blonde do with a sound knowledge of biology?
Speaker 12: Well, thank you very much for saying petite. I have no idea why. Maybe it's because they're so used to being able to be completely dishonest with the public. Maybe they don't want people to just plainly say that a woman is an adult human female and I say it without hesitation or any shame, and so perhaps that concerns him someone, Now.
Speaker 3: How do you view the state of women's rights in this country?
Speaker 4: And is that going to be a focus of your speech at Seapack.
Speaker 9: One.
Speaker 12: I mean, it's it's some fathom of all really, how insane Australia is when it comes to women's rights. That lesbian group can't meet because they won't involve men. That somebody can't have a female only app because they have to include men. I mean, I just don't think Australia not recognizing what a woman was was on my bingo card for this decade. But there we are.
Speaker 3: Well, we also seem to be quite an outlier when it comes to the affirmation model and how it applies to under eighteens. Most of the world, including the UK, have recognized the harms of this model, but here in Australia there's not even a review being undertaken.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 12: I mean, I think, I think it's just beyond the pale that any country is sterilizing children and maybe the general public don't recognize it. Maybe that's another reason that people bear me arriving in Australia, because I will keep talking about it. It has to be said, and it has to be said in the most simple terms that sterilizing children is eugenics and it's absolutely a boring and bubba.
Speaker 3: I think in a few years time, we'll be going to look back at this period and marvel at the number of people who back this, and they're going to have to explain themselves.
Speaker 4: Now, you were assaulted.
Speaker 3: Again when a man poured a can of tomato soup on your head while you were campaigning in Sheffield over the weekend. He was chased down and apprehended by one of your supporters and then arrested. Isn't the first time you've been physically attacked. We won't soon forget those scenes in New Zealand where you were attacked and also you had a tomato soup poured on you. Why do these activists feel entitled to become violent when you challenge their worldview?
Speaker 12: Well, because they haven't been challenged correctly from people in possessions of power, and they've successfully managed to silence swimmen and so you know these expressions like silencesviolence and words of violence, and you know, everything's violence apart from actual violence, which is fully justified. It's completely fine to assault women, to come out and say, you know, we just don't want you h men, you violent men in our spaces. And to totally counter my point, they behave aggressively and violently try and persuade us women just to be quiet and allow them wherever they want to go.
Speaker 3: They seem to be desperate to prove your point more often than not that I don't think they think through these actions are perceived by the general public.
Speaker 4: I wanted to get your.
Speaker 3: Thoughts on the upcoming US presidential election. How consequential will that election be for women's rights in the US and beyond.
Speaker 12: Well, it's huge, and I've received much criticism for saying that I think the absolute fundamental issue for women as being able to be recognized as women in law and in all strata of government. And so my flag is and my vote would go to Donald Trump if I was voting in the election. Kamala Harris has shown time and time again that she's willing to totally be dishonest on this issue. She's willing to pay for prisoners to have a so called sexory assignment surgery. It's her government that has poured more and more rapists, more men into women's prisons, and they've had they've had like weeks at the White House where they promote the transitioning of children. So I think her getting in be an end of many rights for women. And I think Donald Trump is the only hope we've got. And he's obviously America. What happens in America impacts all of us, and so I really do believe he's we hoped.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: Kamala Harris's history, particularly in California, speaks for itself. She has advocated for having taxpayer funds devoted to sex change operations for criminals and housing men in women's prisons if they identify as women. All of that is as established, but the Democrats do have a massive support base amongst unmarried women are infamously called childless cat ladies. What is your message to this demographic, because a lot of them look at the Democrats as being pro women, What would you say to them to have them rethink that position.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 12: How many of those women are childless or have cats, but I do know that there is a large number of women in the United States who just believes the mantra that the only women's rights that matter are reproductive rights, and they just believe the media lies, which is that it will be banned under Republicans. My view is, if that is your number one issue, and I totally understand it. But if that is your number one issue, then you have to ask yourself, will you even be able to talk about this issue in four years time if you can't legally be recognized as a woman, And will those men who want to be recognized as a woman for which reproductive rights are not important at all, Will they co opt your entire movement. I mean that you can't even talk about reproductive rights unless you are talking about the rights of couples to have, whether they're gay couples or straight couples, to have surrogates that will become reproductive rights. You won't be able to talk about abortion anyway, and you certainly won't have anything that's legitimately described as women's rights.
Speaker 3: And just finally more, a Deemings defamation case against Victorian liberal leader John Pusuno is underwe here in Melbourne. You settled your case with mister Pursuito earlier.
Speaker 4: In the year.
Speaker 3: Some argued that you settled for too little. Have you got any regrets about that? And why did you come to that decision?
Speaker 12: Well, look, these legal cases absorb a lot of time and money, and neither of which I have a great deal spare, And so it was I just wanted that retraction. I thought what he said was respecable. I just wanted something to be recognized. Had I had deeper pockets and had I had much more time, maybe I would have continued. But I think the Deeming versus Pursuito case will reveal enough about what's been said that means I think I'll be I think I'll be satisfied in the long one.
Speaker 4: Killy J. Kane, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 3: Thank you, and if you haven't already, be sure to book your seapac tickets by visiting Seapack Network.
Speaker 4: It's being held at.
Speaker 3: The Sofa Tel Brisbane on the fifth and sixth of October.
Speaker 4: You'll get to see Kelly J.
Speaker 3: Keen and many prominent conservatives speak on a variety of topics. Rowan James and myself will be hosting outsiders from the conference.
Speaker 4: You don't want to.
Speaker 3: Miss that, so go to seapack dot Network and secure your spot. Still to come a bumper extended edition of Lefties Losing It or make you laugh, might even.
Speaker 2: Make it lie.
Speaker 3: Welcome back. It's time for lefties losing it. Here is a lefty well and truly losing it, claiming that telling him you're voting for Donald Trump is among the most dehumanizing things you can do. The narcissism, the entitlement here is off the charts.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not transphobic. But but what exactly you're about to tell me the most dehumanizing thing I've ever heard of you believe about trans people. You're about to tell me you're voting for Trump. You're about to tell me that you don't think trans women should use a woman's bathroom. If you need to put a disclaimer and that, But maybe keep that part to yourself. Maybe let's try and think of another thought.
Speaker 3: Fake nails until eyeshadow don't make your woman XX chromosomes do. I don't write the rules talking about entitled and narcissistic. Check out this British lady having an almighty meltdown because a polite driver called her miss. You see, she doesn't identify as miss.
Speaker 11: I'm telling you it's a freaking Robert, and I'm sitting to thank you, miss, and then all of a sudden you start to be angry.
Speaker 13: Why did you say thank you?
Speaker 3: Miss?
Speaker 1: I don't because I'm trying to be bright.
Speaker 2: Well, how do you know I identify it as a miss?
Speaker 9: I might be a missed.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I'm not asking for an identification idea.
Speaker 14: I'm just saying thank you.
Speaker 2: I think he was disrespectful.
Speaker 1: How is it disrespectful?
Speaker 15: Because you don't know me.
Speaker 6: I've literally just got in your car.
Speaker 14: And you said start and then I said thank you, miss?
Speaker 11: Five minutes okay?
Speaker 3: And you call me miss.
Speaker 11: When it's not your place, is it?
Speaker 6: You're not family, you're.
Speaker 13: Not a friend.
Speaker 11: But I'm trying to be by light saying thank you, miss, And that's disrespectful, disrespectful to what?
Speaker 13: To me?
Speaker 16: How's it disrespectful?
Speaker 4: How do you know I identify as anything?
Speaker 17: What do you mean identify gender?
Speaker 1: Gender?
Speaker 11: What do you mean by.
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: You're you're dead, you're a woman's you're a woman over here?
Speaker 7: I can see you in my eyes.
Speaker 4: Right, okay, okay, so that makes it okay, okay?
Speaker 11: For what you you you'll give me complimenting and then I and then I gave you.
Speaker 6: Think if I would say to you thank you mister?
Speaker 2: Do you think that's all right?
Speaker 14: That sounds disrespectful.
Speaker 1: You're only people in England using English?
Speaker 7: Do you say so sort?
Speaker 16: Maybe you say so, I don't that is okay.
Speaker 14: Maybe you don't have education, or maybe you will say missed, so have them on?
Speaker 3: Okay, That poor dude isn't paid enough to put up with that craziness. It's so crazy, that I'm suspecting it's some sort of a setup, but these people do actually exist. Now crazy sums up this next clip.
Speaker 4: Mother, how do you how care the creature?
Speaker 2: Let me show you how we take care of the creatures.
Speaker 3: How clever to destroy your own property? Yeah, that's really going to show BB who's boss. Now you have to give Charlie Kirk credit here. Not only does he go to college campuses and seeks to have dialogue with lefties, but he managers to keep his cool and his manners even when the lefties are as obnoxious and odious as this next dude who asks him what drug he's going to overdose on if Trump loses.
Speaker 6: When Kamala wins, and when you go into man expiles everything you've worked for a comma's around you?
Speaker 2: What I listen to an overdose on?
Speaker 13: So if Trump wins, what are you unit to yourself?
Speaker 18: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Probably move the Netherlands. I don't want to deal with them. Can you answer the question though? Well, I hope that answer the question, snowflake. I hope Trump wins.
Speaker 13: Comma question, let me tell you a half hour, So let me tell you what happens if Kamala Harris wins, which she might him. Unlike you, I will not my country.
Speaker 9: I will go back to work the next day.
Speaker 13: If Kamala Harris wins, and you might be right, Kamala might win. It might be too much, but I'll be able to look my daughter and my son in the eye and say I did everything I possibly could to make sure that this country remained free and prosperous for you guys, and that I gave it all on the line.
Speaker 6: But luck with that, buddy, I'm a swap.
Speaker 3: Come on aswave say this is what happens when you don't discipline your children. Imagine hiring that dude one day now to a young woman who doesn't need a job. She didn't even need school. She was too busy galivanting around the world telling presidents and prime ministers how to run their countries. And now Greta Thumberg is here to tell us why her anti Israel crusade is linked to climate change.
Speaker 2: In Palestine and all over the world.
Speaker 9: The site against colonialism and corporation's destruction of the planet are intrinsic munities.
Speaker 4: Look at Chevron.
Speaker 9: Everyone knows that Chevron is one of the world's.
Speaker 2: Biggest clim in criminals.
Speaker 7: But the Old Giant is also fueling Israel's genocide in Palestine, as Israel Bomb's hospitals.
Speaker 4: Homes and schools in Gaza.
Speaker 9: Chevron supplies stand with energy from two Israeli claimed.
Speaker 3: Gas fields in the Mediterranean, making millions in.
Speaker 9: The process, ending Israel's genocide in Gaza and Israeli.
Speaker 3: A part time is a climate justice issue Israel.
Speaker 7: It's destroying Palestinan lives, but also destroying Palestinean lands and resources.
Speaker 14: So it's what and industries that pollute and destroy the environment.
Speaker 3: We can't stand by and do nothing, oh dear. Just like her catastrophised global warming nonsense, just about every word she utters there is devoid of sense facts. But remember that didn't stop several world leaders from allowing that simpleton's activism and the climate cult to damage their energy security and with it, their economies and the prosperity of their people.
Speaker 4: And far from.
Speaker 3: Destroying the natural environment, Israel plants millions of trees every year. In fact, in nineteen forty eight they only had around two percent of the country covered in trees. Now that figure is around eight and a half percent. You think Greta and the Greenies would be happy about that. Now to a young lady who needs Jesus, Like, seriously, I love telling babies.
Speaker 4: I love Jesus. You need to give the words you need to Fox News now.
Speaker 5: And what's here?
Speaker 3: As a lefty Patrick Murphy is trying to push Biden's inflation lies. But there's a fact check coming from host Harris Faulkner, and it's beautiful.
Speaker 4: So wait a minute, what did you say inflution?
Speaker 9: Was when when Biden took over?
Speaker 13: I said inflation was was up at high nine percent.
Speaker 1: It's now down the three point two.
Speaker 4: Per when he took over from Trumpet was one point four percent.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and there was also but I also want to make sure Biden says it was at nine percent.
Speaker 4: And I don't want you to get confused with his It was debunked his.
Speaker 6: Like, you know, false talking point.
Speaker 3: Time to check in with the vapor and her many accents. This is an urban kamala, kamala from the block.
Speaker 15: Brother.
Speaker 3: We are not going back. We are not going back.
Speaker 18: We are not going back.
Speaker 3: We will not go bad. This next one, I detect a hispanic tone.
Speaker 16: In fact, recently I was in Nevada. I'm in these streets, I me town, I'm everywhere.
Speaker 3: I love you back. And let's take a trip down memory lane and have a look at the man who gave Kamala her big break. Willie Brown, who was sixty and the powerful speaker of the California Assembly when he had a romantic relationship with twenty nine year old Kamala and appointed her to too well paid state board positions. And the rest, as they say, is history.
Speaker 1: He's a rogue, all right, notorious for his flamboyant lifestyle, flashy clothes, fancy parties, fine women, and fast cars, you said from the.
Speaker 14: Dressable as.
Speaker 8: Co man.
Speaker 1: If Ever, a man and a municipality were made for each other.
Speaker 3: It is this man, this place, and this next young lady still hasn't forgiven Kamala for that Willie Brown dalliance.
Speaker 18: The latter is trying to tell this woman as a savior for the black community, but all she's done is hurt the black community since she came into the game. See, the first step in destroying the black community is to dismantle the black family. So aside from her record as a prosecutor, why don't we ask missus Willie Brown, if Kamala Harris cares about black.
Speaker 4: Families coming up.
Speaker 3: Army Horowitz will have the lasers from the US where the borders are is going to the border.
Speaker 4: Finally, and Trump gives a sobering warning.
Speaker 3: To an iconic American manufacturer. You're watching the rider panny shown. If you're ever confused about what the America First agenda is all about, then have a listen to Donald Trump. Here give a warning to John Deer, manufacturer of agricultural machinery and heavy equipment.
Speaker 4: This is America First.
Speaker 10: I just noticed behind me John Deere Tractors. I know a lot about John Dere. I love the company, but as you know, they've announced a few days ago that they're going to move a lot of their manufacturing business to Mexico. I'm just notifying John Deere right now. If you do that, we're putting a two hundred percent tariff on everything that you want to sell into the United States, so that if I win, John Deere is going to be paying a two hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is documentary filmmaker and commentator Army Horowitz. Army John Deere announced earlier this year that they would lay off hundreds of workers. I think around six hundred odd at the three of their plans and shift production from those plants to Mexico by the end of twenty twenty six. What we saw there from Trump is precisely what he needs to go back to.
Speaker 4: That's America first.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I don't agree with you on this one. This is, in my view, an example of neo mercantilism, the idea that there is a static amount of wealth in the world and that all nation states are competing for it, and that all trade is zero sum. I don't believe that. It's not what capitalism, the free market is all about. We've had more modern examples of how tariffs and duties have hurt our country, for example Smith Holly terrff Act, which in fact, when it raised it's tariffs and duties, it lengthened and deepened the Great Depression. These are not the way to proceed. Look, there are uses for tariffs. For example, how Trump used it in his first administration to punish and punitively against China when China is doing things like dumping steel tariffs on our products. That's a proper use for tariffs. When you're trying to engage in the country's attacking you but to use it against American country who's simply looking for a more efficient way to build their manufacturing facilities because we have an inefficient labor system and regulatory market is not the proper way to use tariffs.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Well, I disagree wholeheartedly.
Speaker 3: Understand that the principles you talk about there, but in practice, we're talking about hundreds of well paid American jobs, often in areas where they're not other jobs for those workers to go to. And as a leader, his number one priorities should be the welfare of Americans. And as that means putting pressure on companies to have a little bit of loyalty to their home country, then so be it. You see other countries using tariffs to protect their industries extensively throughout Europe Asia. I don't see why America should hamstring itself to have this free trade when other countries don't play by those rules. But we could debate this for a long time. Let's talk about Vice President Kamala Harris, because she is reportedly going to be back at the southern border, this time in Arizona. She is the borders are, she was telling us in twenty twenty two, The border is secure now she says it needs work, but it's all Donald Trump's fault.
Speaker 1: Would you call the border secure?
Speaker 2: The border is secure?
Speaker 1: You're confident this border secure?
Speaker 13: We have.
Speaker 4: A secure border.
Speaker 16: After decades in law enforcement, I know the importance of safety and security, especially.
Speaker 4: At our border.
Speaker 16: As president, I will bring back the bipartisan border security bill that he killed, and I will sign it into law army.
Speaker 3: This visit, I think, is going to be only the second time she's visited the border since she got that border zar role or whatever she wants to call it nowadays. Is she going to be able to convince Americans that she cares about border security.
Speaker 4: She's just got a long history of.
Speaker 3: Advocating for all sorts of benefits for illegal immigrants, saying illegal immigration isn't a crime.
Speaker 4: There's a chant she.
Speaker 3: Was leading back in twenty eighteen that's just gone viral where she's saying down with deportations.
Speaker 4: It's clear where her values lie.
Speaker 3: Is she going to be able to convince Americans that she's serious about cutting the numbers coming across illegally?
Speaker 14: No, I mean this is what you call national gas lading. Her trying to refrain herself as a border hawk, You have got to be kidding it, and nobody's believing it because she's down double digits on the immigration issue, the second biggest issue that Americans care about. Look, if she want to in fact be tough on the border, she had three actually almost four years to do it under Biden Harris, she was I don't want use the word borders are because then I never used the word borders are. She was just in charge of the border, right. I don't know what could she have done? Well, she could have tried to have done a border deal before last year or this earlier this year. What else could she have done? She could have maybe implemented what Trump had done to stop illegal immigration into our country. For example, she could have simply done or remain in Mexico, maybe the greatest tool we ever had to keep illegals out of our country. She could have continued to build the wall. She could have had increasing deportations. Look, we have the receipts on you, Kamala. We don't have to guess at what your policies would be. We've had years of it, and we've had you talking about it. We've had eleven and a half million people at least cross into our border illegally. We know you wanted to abolish Ice and of course we heard you chanting. We have a video of you chanting, no more deportations with By the way, I'm so glad I'm able to pick up this name again and the great just smolet Oh I missed talking about here, but I wish you could bring him back.
Speaker 13: In the news.
Speaker 14: I think we just did.
Speaker 13: He did.
Speaker 3: Don't ever miss a chance to mention Jesse. That was still one of the most extraordinary news events.
Speaker 4: Of the last decade.
Speaker 3: Now to Ukrainian President Zelenski, he's visited an ammunition manufacturing plant in Pennsylvania, which has been instrumental in supplying Ukraine with munitions. But it's his campaigning for the Harris Wolves team that is raising more than a few eyebrows. Army, how is this visit being viewed and what's the commentary been like in the US?
Speaker 14: I cannot believe this has not been covered more by the American media. That is truly, truly unbelievable. Look what do we have here. We have a foreign leader who's being flown in by the administration to Pennsylvania, the most battle groundy states of the battleground states, ostensibly to go tour a muniician's facility. But guess what, he didn't have to go to Pennsylvania. This is so politically brazen it's unbelievable. He didn't have to go to Pennsylvania. We supplied with weapons built all across the United States. He could have gone to Ohio, South Carolina, Alabama, all these places are building weapons for Ukraine. But they sent him to Pennsylvania and he should have said no.
Speaker 9: This is a tactical and.
Speaker 14: Strategic mistake for Ukraine because he needs Republicans to vote for packages for Ukraine. We passed a package for aid to Ukraine because the Republican House passed it over. And by the way, Lanski, Trump may become president and the guy has a pretty thin skin when you hit him. This is a massive mistake and I cannot believe it's not being more covered.
Speaker 3: And you were a Ukraine supporter, you support their cause, you support the fight. And if you're questioning the judgment here of President Zelenski to participate in this sort of political campaigning for the Harris Camp, I think that says plenty. And you're right. If Trump becomes president again, what does that mean, is he going to remember this and hold it against President Zelenski when they next negotiate for a package. It just seems to be a ill thought out decision on his part. Now, let's go to Springfield, Ohio, the town that Trump put on the map. When he mentioned that door, he alleged there were cats and dogs being eaten. The residents there are continuing to lift the lid on the impact of up to twenty thousand immigrants from Haiti being deposited into their small town. Here's one young woman's viral post.
Speaker 15: Driving through Springft, Ohio. I am terrified to drive my car through Springlettle, Ohio. It is a scary place to drive.
Speaker 2: Your car through.
Speaker 15: They do not know what lane to turn from. They do not know any traffic laws. So I know I'm not the only one, but I've been stocked through stores by Haitian men.
Speaker 3: And vivik Ramaswami was in Springfield as well. And you heard from a father who explained that his son, who serves in the US Army in Germany, can't bring his wife and he's a newborn child to America unless he enlists for another four years.
Speaker 17: He's married over there, you'll be having a baby next month. For him to get the baby to come here to the United States and his wife, he has to do four more years. But the Hayden come over here and get everything.
Speaker 7: So in order I missed that.
Speaker 17: Now to get their visa, their plane ticket, he has to do four more years.
Speaker 4: It's a fair question, Army.
Speaker 3: When you're seeing these immigrants from Haiti coming in, no questions asked, and then you've got someone who's serving their country and he can't bring his own child unless seeing lists for another four years, you can understand why so many in that community are upset for a variety of reasons.
Speaker 14: Look again, another example of why immigration is one of the Again, I'll continue to say it because it's important. It's true, it's the second most important issue outside of the economy that we have in our country, and of course it is a spectacular fail for the Harris Biden administration. Also, look again, I don't want to continue to beat a dead horse. It can also highlight the failure of Trump when he had to. There's no reason to create a false argument, such as the pets being eaten in Ohio and Springfield, Ohio, when you have real problems in Springfield, Ohio, highlighted by that woman we just saw.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 13: Of course, the.
Speaker 14: Left keep trying to frame this as a race based issue. Why are you are attacking Springfield High with ictions because they're all black? But look, I don't know. I just saw that video.
Speaker 9: That woman.
Speaker 14: She kind of looked black to me.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 14: I don't see race.
Speaker 4: No, and I don't think it's a cultural ishoe.
Speaker 3: I heard an American black African American pastor talk about this and he said, this isn't a race issue. But I want to ask you about Macklemore. Were discussed him on last night's show. He had this mad rant on stage, encouraging the crowd to chant f America and also made various claims about Israel.
Speaker 11: Yeah, America, October seventh happens, and I start paying attention, and I started learning it's a genocide, absolutely, and it has been since nineteen forty eight.
Speaker 15: Don't get it twisted.
Speaker 4: He went on and on. You don't want to hear any more army.
Speaker 3: But he joins a long list of celebrities I've got to say, who have used their platforms to push this anti Israeli agenda. We've had a Susan Sarandon, an Oscar winning actress who said the seven rape claims were myths, and we had a supermodel, Bella Hadded who's implied that her masts treat their hostages better than Israel treats Palestinian detainees. Theres a whole long list of celebs who've been very critical of Israel, to say the least, Even Jewish film directors have condemned Israel. Have a listen to Jonathan Glazer's acceptance speech at the Oscars and Sarah Freelan's speech at the Venice Film Festival.
Speaker 4: Right now we stand here as men who refute their Jewishness and the Holocaust being hijacked by an occupation which has led to conflict for so many innocent people.
Speaker 17: I must note I'm accepting this award on the three hundred and thirty sixth day of Israel's genocide and Gaza and seventy six year of occupation Army.
Speaker 3: You expect the entertainment industry to be supportive of the only real democracy in the Middle.
Speaker 4: East, but that's not evident these days.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you would be mistaken if you would think that, Oh, you're so naive Rita, Oh, little poor night, naive rita look Mackelmore. In particular, he went on by the way also to trash America, how much and how much he hates America. I don't know if you guys talked about last night, but he had his concert a couple of years ago. He went on stage as a rabbi with a big hook nosed Jews Jude jumping around and singing about being cheap with his song with his song thrift Store is a very good song. No, he's a disgusting person discussing human being and is exemplifying.
Speaker 12: It here with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it was very odd because during that rant he mentioned that he really got an.
Speaker 4: Interest in this issue post October seventh.
Speaker 3: So that to me is pretty shocking in itself that that's when he decided to take a closer look and he came out condemning Israel, which was attacked on October seven.
Speaker 4: So I do not understand that at all. Horowitz. It's always a pleasure. I thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 3: That's it from me. I'll see you tomorrow night with Douglas Murray. Up next is Newsnight