Speaker 1: On scoring Needs Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Weader Penalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panny Show.
Speaker 4: Coming up tonight you look at the fallout from the extraordinary Zelenski outburst. Josh Hammer will bring up some notch of sober analysis instead of some of the hyperbolean propaganda we've seen over the weekend. Gary Hartgrave will have the day's at top stories, including some whole numbers from the Prime minists that are going to cause concern. Elon Musk's the fourteenth Baby with yet another woman. Kinsey Skofield will have the latest and left.
Speaker 3: He's Losing It features more than one deranged Democrat.
Speaker 5: Can't sleep at night because it's beached well, body can't allowed the circulation. But I think we should revisit the possibility of a siphlus diagnosis.
Speaker 3: And talking about lefties losing it.
Speaker 4: Will have Peter Garrett's ugly attack against gena.
Speaker 3: Ryan Hart shortly will be.
Speaker 4: Getting into that, but first A video has emerged on social media appearing to show two young Australian children, they certainly seem to have Australian accents telling a Jewish influencer in an online video that Hitler should have killed you guys.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: This is the same Jewish influencer who exposed the two New South Wales nurses who were subsequently removed from their positions Palestine.
Speaker 5: Palestine bro only if Hitler killed you guys.
Speaker 2: Kid alongo there, don't say these words. Google max vifer before you skip me m A X space v E hi f e R Google max vifer, max viper max vifer Australia.
Speaker 3: Oh that's you.
Speaker 2: We fight anti Semitism on here. You can't say these things him and.
Speaker 6: Educate these younger kids from the very young age.
Speaker 3: That little kid said, if only Hitler had killed you guys.
Speaker 4: Just shocking stuff. Joining me now for more on this. As Sky News contributor Gary Hardgrave, Gary, the influencer there seemed to make those kids away fairly quickly who he was that they can't say that, and they appear to have googled him and then cut the chat short. But it doesn't change the fact that you've got young kids sharing that sort of retric online and it makes you despair for what they're hearing in their homes, in their schools and their communities, and how they've come to that position.
Speaker 1: Exactly firstly, read a happy birthday to you. I hope you enjoy the rest of it. Let me say that seeing those kids mouthing those words just proves to me just how indoctrination has taken over education in Australia. And sadly there are hate preachers in our country. Now I'm in Brisbane. We have a smaller and happier pond here with some great preachers at various mosques, but you know, in Sydney and in Melbourne, there just seems to be this putrid hatred that's being flogged onto kids, and it's awful to think these kids might think that this sort of conduct is really acceptable and read of. The Other thing I'd say, in a broader sense is that a lot of people in the Christian community are forgotten that we should be doing to others as we would have done, you know, to us, And so that golden rule thing seems to have slipped the kind of moral spine that should be and always was throughoutur country. So you know, these kids should be called out. I'm glad we didn't identify them, but their parents, their grandparents, their aunts, their uncles, those influencing them really should hang their head in shame. It shouldn't have come to this.
Speaker 7: It's awful.
Speaker 4: Now Victoria could be a blood bath for Labor in the upcoming federal election with a fresh red Bridge pole Room feeling that Labor has lost significant ground in five marginal seats and three others across the state and that Victoria is now the state where voters perceive the Liberal Party most favorably doesn't turn up for the books. Across the five Victorian seats tracked in this new pole, Labour's two party preferred vote has shrunk from fifty one point four percent in twenty twenty two to just forty three percent at the moment, and if that forty three percent was reflected across the state, Labour could also lose aston Chism, McEwen, Bruce and Dunkly, and the Herald Sun's reporting that the party has already written off seats like aston Chism and McEwen, with their efforts to be focused on holding on to Bruce, Dunky Hawk, Kranger might and hold Gary. It also seems that the opposition leader and the Liberal Party are ahead of Labor according to this pole when it comes to key issues like cost of living, economic management, health and crime. This is going to cause all sorts of concern for the AOP.
Speaker 3: If this poll is accurate and this is.
Speaker 4: A labor aligned firm, then Anthony Albanize is in some trouble in Victoria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he deserves to be. And the Peter Dunton's credit, he has been working very very hard in getting to meet as many people as possible. Not everyone as met him, but everyone who does says, Wow, he's actually a really nice bloke and I actually think he stands for stuff and I actually can see him doing the job. But look, the residual of those who aren't sure about him have just got to realize that Albow ate up to the job. And we're suffering economically, we're suffering as a society as a nation, and national securities in peril, and everywhere you turn you just know Elbow has just lost all momentum as far as common sense and thinking about the values that underpined our nation. So you know from Victorians they desperately wanted a better liberal state parliamentary team. They've got a better leader than I had, and I think that's an impact as well. So I guess Rita it's a case of film me once twice, three times, four times, shame on you, but fully fifth or sixth.
Speaker 3: Time, shame on me.
Speaker 1: I think people are now having a close look and saying, you know what, the other mother a hopeless This blow can't be that bad. Let's give him a go. And I think that's a good thing for Australia. Well knowne Victoria.
Speaker 4: Well Anthon now Beneezi was out there during Marty Gral Let's have a look at one way down. This has really become a far left activist event masquerading as a game lesbian pride parade. Albo was asked some fairly easy question by questions by the ABC's Jeremy for Fernandez.
Speaker 8: Who's on your queer party playlist when you leave the parade a night?
Speaker 1: Well, obviously Kylie, Obviously he's playing out at home Bush.
Speaker 2: It's got to be some chance she'll.
Speaker 9: Turn up here later on.
Speaker 4: As we'll see, Marty gar has been hijacked by the far left activist class.
Speaker 3: Just watch this.
Speaker 2: One, two, three, four kick the Liberals up the door. But we don't need to because they already left. The Liberals there, they left, so.
Speaker 5: We're just here. They're not a community motive.
Speaker 1: Previous agms because they were currently ing us on they.
Speaker 10: Don't support her on coll they don't supportationwide.
Speaker 2: They've been attacking us on purity blockers, and they've been putting people in our community.
Speaker 3: Intention oh dear.
Speaker 4: And there was all sorts of other activism there. People are saying that, you know, the police should be defunded. They're pushing pro Palestinian positions, saying, you know, in the genocide, you could never have a Pride rally in Gaza or the West Bank Gary, but that point seems to be lost on these activists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the trouble is it's the activist class that's frankly driving labor out the door. Every day. Australians are over this, I've got to tell you, they really are. And look, they're entitled to their views and they're allowed to express it because that's what freedom and a democracy allows. And you know, if people want to be stupid, they're allowed to be stupid. There's lots of ways to do it, you know, lots of social media stuff. But you know, every day Australians aren't offended by somebody who happens to be gay. And there's plenty of gay men and women who just get about their lives. They're worried about paying high electricity bills too. They're worried about all the same things everybody else is. So I don't know why these people assume they can hire a group of the community out into a pilot say this is what they think. They don't think that gay man will make their own minds about stuff and indeeds, That's the way it should be. It really should be. I mean, we've seen this attempt to divide in the past on multiple lines, types of religion, types of expression, whatever it might be. But if we're all Australians and we all work together and we find the things we're all angry about, I think that's where the vote goes. And frankly, everybody's angry about the high price of electricity, ruining our economy, ruining our family, ruining our chance to buy and build things here because we just can't afford it anymore. And whether you're gay or not, it doesn't matter. That's just the reality that frankly unites us.
Speaker 4: Now let's turn our attention to Australia's involvement in the unfolding situation in Ukraine. Prime Minister Anthony Albineazi and made it clear that Australia stands with Zelensky no matter what, and the UK has responded with a new pro military campaign. A Kistar May is pledging boots on the ground if needed.
Speaker 11: The first priority of this government, of any government, is the security and safety of the British people, to defend the national interest, particularly in these volatile tyames.
Speaker 4: What do you think Australia's ongoing support of Ukraine is going to look like? Will we pledge boots on the ground as well as kirs Darma has done or is it going to be great of funding?
Speaker 3: What do you think that support is going to me?
Speaker 1: No one's supporting Putin, but no one wants to have him so upset that he won't actually negotiate a peace, and no one wants to give away Ukraine to get that piece either, and that's certainly been the stand of Donald Trump. Look, the simple reality is Rita that Europe has been waiting for America an intervene on everything. And the worry now is that if the NATO Pact is fully followed, an attack on one means an attack on them all, and under the US alignment with NATO, they'll have to go on the ground. I don't think that sounds very good to me. I'm all for peace. I don't want people to be slaughtered. I don't want there to be fighting on either side. And frankly, the idea that there seems to be people on the left internationally now trolling the whole concept of let's have a war, let's fight this, let's put more boots on the ground, let's throw more money at it. It's completely contrary to what I thought the left wanted. If John Lennon was right here now, right, I'd suggest he would say, give piece a chance. And so let me just say it for you. So, I think what Donald Trump did on the weekend Our Time Friday in America was actually exposed to the fact that Zelenski was just chasing the chasing the money. And I don't know whether he's got my dignity left out of all of it, but it's not a popular opinion. A lot of media in this country running that sort of Zolensi was right. Trump was wrong. But you know, Trump arrangement syndrome is pretty endemic in this country right now.
Speaker 3: It certainly is.
Speaker 4: And I'll be talking to Josh Hammer about this after the break because so much of the coverage, particularly in this country, has just been borderline delusional to unhinged. I've just been shocked even the character risation of what happened in that meeting. It's clear that so many people talking about it haven't actually bothered to watch the fifty minute interaction, because that press conference went for fifteen minutes, and if you watch the whole thing, your impression of it could be very different to that five to six minute bit that everyone's highlighting. Before you go, Gary, just quickly, former Midnight Oil frontman Peter Garrett, former Australian minister in the Federal Government. Peter Garrett was on stage at the Perth Festival with his band The Alter Egos on Friday night and he encouraged the attendees to pretend they're dancing on Gina Reinhart's grave. Gary, Such an ugly, unnecessary, divisive bit of commentary from someone who should know better.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I first met Peter Garrett about nineteen seventy eight. He was an activist then in the Parliament. When I served with him, he was a pleasant enough sort of fellow, but an activist then and he's now out of the parliament. He's an activist again for him, it's still nineteen seventy six, That's how I read it. He's still really in these harder hearts in the nuclear Disarmament Party. He really hasn't understood mainstream in Australia, but he writes really good songs. So this is the problem. But you know, picking on Gena Reinhart probably well without that, it's been a while Garrett in Australians. Well, yeah, I know what I'm just saying. This is this bloke. Garrett's a little bit sort of he's worn out down the path of the same old stuff. We've moved on. Peter, you need to as well. But Gina Reinhart, she contributes so much of this country. How dare he big on it?
Speaker 12: I'd say.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: And you know what, it's been a long time between Drenks as far as the last great song Garrett's written, and in the meantime Gena Einhart has contributed a great more, great deal more to this country he ever will.
Speaker 3: Gary hart Grave, thanks for your time tonight.
Speaker 4: Joining me now is esteemed geologist and author Professor Ian Pott. Firstly, in you work closely with Gina rein Hart, what was your reaction to that shocking bit of I don't even know what you call it, shocking bit of.
Speaker 3: Hate from Peter Garrett. Such a stupid.
Speaker 4: Thing for a man of his vintage to say this used to be a senior federal minister in the Australian government.
Speaker 12: Well, he's a failed senior federal minister, as many of them are in the current government. And I think he's on tune. Labor and the left are uncouth, they're vile, they're driven with bile and hatred. And here he is an unsuccessful, failed federal minister criticizing one of the greatest success people that we've seen in this country. She is the greatest Australian, this woman that this country has ever produced. She has built businesses from nothing. She has employed thousands, thousands and thousands of people in Western Australia. He picked the wrong venue because he's playing an away game. He's vile, he's uncouth, whereas those on the conservative side tend to be more reserved, tend to have values and tend to have principles. So he really showed his disclosure.
Speaker 3: You work with Gina.
Speaker 12: Einharder of a number of the companies.
Speaker 3: For many years.
Speaker 4: You know her well, and to me, it's always very illuminating that people who pretend to be for women's rights, pretend to be for women's empowerment, doing nothing to praise a woman who is obviously a great Australian who contributes so much, employs so many people, like you said, is the biggest taxpayer in this country, supports so many charities, quietly support so many athletes, and yet she gets no credit for that. In a male dominated field, she is the most successful, and yet they give her no credit for that.
Speaker 3: Now, let's get to New South Wales.
Speaker 4: They've abandoned the proposal to follow Queensland and requiring newly installed air conditioners to be able to be remotely throttled by the government during peak demand on hot days. This is after research from Queensland's implementation of the system revealed that the true energy reduction from this big brother system is far lower than expected. I can't believe that anybody would contemplate this in a free world, that you've got Australians who can't turn on their own air conditioners which they pay a fortune to run during peak periods because we don't have enough energy.
Speaker 12: Well, when I was a kid. Air conditioning was free. We just opened or closed window.
Speaker 4: Now we have advanced, had a lot of help on a thirty five degree day.
Speaker 12: And on thirty five degrees days we can now cool the air and we can dehumid the year. Now, I see that's an advance. And what the attempts are being made by bureaucrats is to crank back those advances because they have destroyed a very efficient and reliable energy system and in order to save energy, they want to have people sweat themselves to death and cook while they're working. Now, why don't they fix up their own game. Why don't they fix up the energy system rather than penalizing everybody. We're penalized enough with our electricity bills. We don't have to be penalized at work.
Speaker 4: Well in Victoria, offshore wind plans have been left in the Surrey after Chris Bowen announced the decision to reject a feasibility license for the Sea Dragon project off the Gippsland coast because of a small overlap in his seven hundred square kilometer proposal with a project by another company. Chris Bowen has also revealed on Friday that US owned Renewables operate a blue Float.
Speaker 3: Energy has asked.
Speaker 4: The other is the government to pause its application for its project in the Illawarra south of Sydney until after the election.
Speaker 3: These projects seem to all be sort of in disarray.
Speaker 4: Well with the taxpayer fun stop, these projects seem to have all sorts of feasibility issues.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 12: Labour's getting a thrashing in the Illawarra area and also in the Newcastle area because they want to spoil a wonderful coastline with these monstrosities that kill whales and slice and dice birds. Now they know that it's unpopular, they know there's an election coming up very soon, and so they've just paused it. Now, this is going to come back again if they get voded in, especially if there's a coalition between the Dark Greens at Adam Band's party the Light Greens which are the Deals and Labor. So I wouldn't believe a word that.
Speaker 3: That's the bound up with. Yeah, they will come back, plus some if you.
Speaker 12: Under a different name, and this will be a wonderful new.
Speaker 3: And more tax pay dollars. This is interesting news.
Speaker 4: Mercedes Benz is Orbit admitting that their ev.
Speaker 3: Push was a massive mistake.
Speaker 4: The Order mortem motive Giant is now committing to bringing back it's V eight engines and a bid to win back customers.
Speaker 3: And they wasted a lot.
Speaker 4: Of money and argue they damaged their brand with this mad green push.
Speaker 3: But reality is caught up with them.
Speaker 12: Well, reality has caught up with them and many many other car manufacturers in Europe who realize that the EV is not the car. We tried evs in the first part of the twentieth century. They didn't work, they were not successful, they were very expensive, they had a short life, and all of a sudden, they've reinvented the wheel. Mercedes Benz has gone back to what they do well and that's made very very good internal combustion engines and machines. And they are joining many many other companies that realized we have been drinking the kool aid. It affected us. We've got to get back to basics. And the basics are create a good car that people are going to buy and we will make a profit.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: And EV's could be fine if you're talking about a tiny, tiny little country where you travel to all three kilometers occasionally, but in a country like Australia in America, it's just not practical. And I remember the last couple of times I've been in the States, when you go to rent a car, the evs are so cheap because nobody wants them. They've just gooked.
Speaker 3: I just got them sitting in the yard there collecting dust.
Speaker 4: With a supplimber. Thank you so much for your time tonight. Thank you still doing karma. Lefties Losing It? Plus some much needed sober analysis on the extraordinary Zelenski outburst.
Speaker 3: John Chama joins us next welcome back. It's time for lefties losing ed.
Speaker 4: Let's start with a couple of Democrat operatives embarrassing themselves with their Trump delusions. Is the diabolical Alexander Vindman saying that JD. Vance and Donald Trump should apologize to Zelenski.
Speaker 3: He demands it.
Speaker 11: Evans owned apology, President Trump.
Speaker 10: Oh, is Zolenskin apology for the way he's treated?
Speaker 3: I demand it. I demand that he demands it. Oh did God?
Speaker 4: Even the CNN panel will amused by that foolishness. But for a really severe, incurable case of tedious lunacy, we cannot go past this mad rand from James Carville.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about madness like King George the third kind of madness, and it could be a combination of being a fat slab, which it could be that she's can't sleep at night because his beached whale body can't allow the circulation it needs.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 5: I don't know, God, I don't know. I'm not a sleep specialist or a medical doct but I think we should revisit the possibility of a Simphlis diagnosis.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, no wonder.
Speaker 4: The Democrats are practically unelectable at the moment.
Speaker 3: Let's look at Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 3: They had their own take on the Zelenski blow up.
Speaker 4: And sadly, it was about as funny as a burst appendix.
Speaker 12: Sorry, if I you.
Speaker 9: Know, you say you want to end this war, but frankly, you don't have the cards. Okay, I have the cards.
Speaker 1: All right, I have skip, I have draw for, I have.
Speaker 9: Rehearse, I have get out of jail free. The Supreme Court gave me.
Speaker 5: That one speak at Chew and jar Man and jar Reside.
Speaker 2: All I'm missing is a jar melion.
Speaker 4: Not only did that guy look nothing like Trump or sound anything like Trump, the whole thing was so lame and unfunny. And what's worse is that they had the best Trump impersonator available. Shane Gillis was on the show Here is on kill Tony shortly before the election, and I warn.
Speaker 3: You this is a little blue, but it's actually funny.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 9: Oh hey, what a great lady. I talked to her, a backstage and wonderful woman. The tits are real. Excuse me, excuse me. A lot of people are saying they're tits are fake. They're not fake. I touched them and great tits, wonderful tits, American tits. And that's that's the thing that we've lost under this administration. Where are the American tits anymore?
Speaker 4: But instead, Saturday Night Live had gill Is doing a new skit. Now it was okay, it was amusing enough, but he should have been playing Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Let's have a quick look at that new skit.
Speaker 8: The suspects are believed to be four white I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: Nothing, No, just relieved that the police have a quite identified the suspects. Exactly, very quite.
Speaker 8: Okay. Police are looking for looters.
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 8: Hear that these looters were spotted after wildfires devastated homes in Hunt Valley townships.
Speaker 2: I just read the story.
Speaker 3: That's enough.
Speaker 8: Looks like they stole televisions, bikes. Who do you think that was? What kind of you think that was?
Speaker 13: Job?
Speaker 8: Do? All right? Police are wanting to look out for the alleged ringleader, local man named Ethan Kapowski. Dammit.
Speaker 4: Now, since we delving into the world of comedy, let's hear from comic John Christ mocking social justice warriors and grandstand on the internet. About time these massive hypocrites were called out, just.
Speaker 6: Like on the internet, Just like we stand with Ukraine.
Speaker 2: I go, you don't even have custody of your kids doing what?
Speaker 6: Who are you talking to? Pick up your kids from soccer practice? Then we'll talk about foreign policy. Kevin, we are living on stolen land. I'm like, you're stolen your parents' cell phone? Play out, you're on stolen minutes, Brittany, who are you talking to now?
Speaker 4: I've been waiting all we can to speak with my next guest about the extraordinary scenes in the Oval office and the fallout from the Zelenski effet, including Kirs Starmer's comments about boots on the ground joining me now as a Newsweek Senior editor at Large and article three Projects in your Council Josh Hammer. Josh, I've seldom seen more misinformation, more ill informed emoting masquerading as analysis on any issue than what transpired to the White House. It's why I'm eager to get your sober, reality based commentary. I watched the full interaction. It goes for around fifty minutes, and it's eye opening. I'd suggest to any pundit commenting on this issue.
Speaker 3: To actually watch that full.
Speaker 4: Encounter before opining about what happened in the White House. But Josh, these negotiations have been underway for some time, and some of the crazy reasons. A Lenski decided to renegotiate the deal in front of the world's media and decided to do it by being incredibly rude, incredibly dismissive of both the President and the Vice President.
Speaker 2: It's one of the most astonishing things I think I've ever seen in politics. You know, you know, I was actually recording an episode of my own show, The Josh Hammer Show, while this was happening live the White House, and I recorded a whole segment on the rush of Ukraine deal because I assumed that it was basically a done deal. And then I saw what happened, and I text my producer. I was like, oh my god, we have to redo the entire segment, Like, what the heck just happened at the White House here? I mean, what was Zelenski thinking? I mean, I, like you, Reta, have watched this entire exchange there. You know, it almost seems to me like he went in there with the full intention of just blowing this up. And I'm not entirely sure exactly what he's trying to do other than the fact that one, I don't think he's very good at this. I don't think Vladimir Lenski is very good at this whole international politics thing too. He must have the worst advisors in the world. Remember when he did that campaign stop with Kamala Harrison Pennsylvania Abthumunitions Factory. He has gone all in repeatedly for the left, four Liberals, four Democrats there, and he doubled down and tripled down quadrule down in utterly spectacular fashion there. Donald Trump and JD. Van's read, Let's be very clear here, they did nothing wrong. Nothing. I cannot name a single thing that I think they did wrong. On the contrary, they had extraordinary patience there. They spends roughly thirty five minutes out of that fifty five minut or so Egene here trying to get Zelensky to actually agree to the deal that he'd basically, in theory already agreed to. Well, the whole thing's mass, the whole thing's mass. But Zelenski is entirely to blame for it. He really is one hundred percent to blame here.
Speaker 4: I think, Well, when you do watch the entire exchange, you do see that Donald Trump in particular was uncharacteristically patient and diplomatic, as Zelenski just was dismissive, would make comments, would roll his eyes. It was just I just don't know why that performance took place. And I do wonder whether this relationship between Zelenski and the Trump administration is salvagable. I hope for the sake of the Ukrainian people it is salvagable and it's done quickly. But even some of Zelenski's biggest supporters, including Senator Lindsay Graham, who has campaigned endlessly for further funding for Ukraine, even he was appalled by what happened in the Oval office. And I've got to say this is significant. This is his comments shortly after the press conference ended.
Speaker 14: What I saw in the Oval office was disrespectful, and I don't know if we can ever do business with Zolenski again.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 14: I think most Americans saw a guy that they would not want to go in business with. The way he handled the meeting, the way he confronted the President was just over the top. He either needs to resign and send somebody over that we can do business with, or he needs to change.
Speaker 4: That's from mal Vladimir Zelenski's most ardent backer arguably over the past three years, and Secretary of State Mirco Rubio explains here the administration's frustrations with Zelenski and the discussions he had about that mineral still, which Zelenski backed in the meetings they had.
Speaker 10: And he said, sure, want to do this deal. It makes all the sense in the world. The only thing is I need to run it through my legislative process. They have to approve it. I read two days later that Zelensky's out there saying I rejected the deal. I told him no way, that we're not doing that. Well, that's not what happened in that meeting. So you start to get upset by somebody we're trying to help these guys. Donald Trump's President Trump's not the kind of person that's going to sit there and take that. He's very transparent. He's going to tell you exactly how he feels. And he sent the message that he's not going to get gained here. He's willing to work on peace because he cares about Ukraine and he hopes Zelensky will be a partner in that and not someone who's out there putting the sort of counter messaging to try to hustle us in that regard. That's not going to be productive here, Josh.
Speaker 4: This hustling, these strategies may have worked with the last administration. We do know Joe Biden lost his temper with Zelenski and shouted at him, but in the end he kept writing these massive checks on behalf of the American people. But the American people don't want this anymore. They don't want to be funding this war. This was an election issue. We know precisely where President Trump stands on this issue.
Speaker 3: So again, I do.
Speaker 4: Wonder why Zelenski took the route he took knowing this administration's position on this entire catastrophe.
Speaker 2: So here's my best guess. I mean, one. I genuinely meant what I said for you, Enscuo. I think the Vlaimir Zelensky is kind of an idiot when it comes to international geopolitics. I actually do not think he understands American political dynamics particularly well. By the way, he would be far from the first foreign leader to fail to properly understand American political dynamics or politics can be a little complicated. Not necessarily his fault there, but he also just totally mistook the year. I mean, the year is twenty twenty five. I think that I think that he still thinks the year is twenty twenty two and that Joe Biden is still in charge, because again he has made his bed with the Democrats. He did that whole campaign stop with Kamala Harris there. He's just completely unwilling to read the room and to see the teeleies and recognize what they are. By the way, the deal that he should have agreed to, that I still ultimately has a chance if Zelenski steps down and is replaced by different leader. There. This mineral rights deal actually a pretty good deal for Ukraine. The US is not going to go all in at this point on a NATO esque security guarantee with boots on the ground thing for Ukraine. What a mineral rights deal does do, though, or some sort of economic arrangement, it gives the United States real, meaningful, tangible skin in the game that actually does make them invested, quite literally in the outcome of peace and prosperity and economic growth and the shared pie and all that stuff in Ukraine. So if Zelenski had two wits about him, if he had any common sense whatsoever, he would have read the room. He would have gone in there. Thank you, mister President, Thank you, mister Vice President, for your taxpayers who has spent one hundred and fifty billion dollars or whatever the heck is gargantuan, some has been there. Thank you for the fact that you campaigned relentlessly on peace, and yet here you are inviting me here to the Oval Office. By the way, I noticed that you're meeting with me before Vladimir Putin. I'm flattered by that. Thank you for that. There like there's misplaying your hand and then there's misplaying the most important mean that your country has had in a century. And he's done the latter, not the former.
Speaker 4: That's all he needed to do he needed to wear a suit. It's a small thing, but it shows respect. Or in the Oval office, in meeting the president, the leader of the free world, wear a suit, be deferential, be polite, just conduct yourself how you would with hopefully.
Speaker 3: Any world leader, and walk away.
Speaker 4: With an advantageous still for your people, for your country that has been devastated by three years of war which Russia started with this invasion.
Speaker 3: But do we want peace?
Speaker 4: Because there are only three options here, And even the most pro ardent Ukraine expert who's honest, will tell you this that we can either have the war continue, and that's only going to work in Ukraine's favor. They're only going to their only chance of winning is if there's troops sent from around the world, boots on the ground, and we're going to talk about that shortly, which is potentially the start of World War three against the nuclear power in Russia. Second option is that you give up and Russia wins. No one wants that. The third option is peace with an advantageous still for Ukraine, and this is what was being worked out. So for it to be blown up in this fashion, I think is just devastating. And you talked about Vladimir Zelenski not understanding the American dynamic, the current politics.
Speaker 3: Have a look at this polling.
Speaker 4: On Ukraine and how much opinions have shifted amongst the American people, or not just this conflict, but opinions on Zelenski himself. This poll, I hastened to add, was taken before the meeting.
Speaker 2: Your support for Ukraine is too much.
Speaker 13: Back when the war began, back in February of twenty twenty two, it was just seven percent. Up like a rocket ship, my goodness. Up now in February of twenty twenty five to forty one percent, and the clear majority of Republicans, and of course Republicans are in charge of the US. Now sixty two percent of Republicans say that the US support for Ukraine is too much.
Speaker 2: What a difference from just three years ago.
Speaker 13: Feelings towards Zelensky have changed also dramatically. Look at this confidence Lensky will do the right thing when it comes to world affairs. Back in twenty twenty two, it was the clear majority, seventy two percent, through the floor, through the floor.
Speaker 2: By twenty twenty four, just forty eight percent.
Speaker 4: I think after that performance in the White House, the figure is going to be far lower, Josh. And again, Trump got elected on an American First agenda. It underpins his entire platform, and it seems that's lost on so many political pundits.
Speaker 3: It seems to have been lost on most of the.
Speaker 4: EU, because that means something that's more than just USA chance and high fives. That means you do what's best for the American people, and the American people have made it clear.
Speaker 3: That they do not want to fund these less wars.
Speaker 2: That's exactly correct, by the way. I'm actually kind of surprised per Harry Enton's graphic there on seeing them, a little surprised that that forty one percent of Americans who think that there's too much PORP. I would think that number would actually be even higher. I think the number probably will go up even higher now over the next week or so after that meeting on Friday. I guess we'll see what it is. But Donald Trump's the art of the deal guy Rita. I mean, this is the guy who became famous with the whole art of the deal thing. He became famous hosting The Apprentice. He loves deal making, and this is a deal that he literally campaigned on. This is One of the hallmarks of his campaign was bringing this internal conflict in eastern Ukraine and Russia to an end. You know, the media tends to focus so much, rida oftentimes on the Middle East and the war in Gaza and Lebanon and all that there. But let me just say, the death toll in those conflicts, while every innocent life loss is obviously tragic, pales in comparison to the orders of magnitude. More people, oftentimes young men, who have just been slaughtered on the front lines on both sides of this conflict. An entire generation of you Ranians has essentially been lost that country. It's going to take a half century to a century to fully get back in terms of demographics, economy there. The whole country has been wrecked. So if Lamar Zelenski is still committed to this day till fighting till he retains every single square inch of territory, he will countenance no possible deal without a NATO S security guarantee. I ask you, mister Zelensky, at what cost, At what cost to your own country, to your own people that again has been just utterly devastated by this. All the people been slaughtered who have moved abroad there Ukraine is it's going to take my entire lifetime to recover from this. I'm not sure that Zelenski understands that. I think he probably does not, frankly, because again he's so high on his own supply from the four years of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and all the various Democratic boosters in the United States Senate in particular there. But if he can't get the job done Rita, he has to go, he has to resign and get someone in charge. We can actually get this piece still.
Speaker 4: Done, Joshua saying the British prime ministic case Stama Price. Why for standing with Zelenski at his time of need. Let's listen to what he had to say and see if you can catch the enormous contradiction.
Speaker 11: The UK is prepared to back this with boots on the ground and planes in the air, together with others. Europe must do the heavy listing. But to support peace in our continent and to succeed this effort must have strong US backing.
Speaker 4: Josh What are the chances that the US will back anything resembling boots on the.
Speaker 2: Ground, So, I mean read a creme if I'm wrong, but I think the contradiction that you're getting at is, on the one hand, here Starmer saying that Europe must take care of its own backyard, and then on the other hand, like two seconds later, he's saying it must have strong US backing as well. Look, the entire purpose of what Trump is trying to do, right, I say, Santa, I mean, the entire purpose what Donald Trump is trying to do in the Russia Ukraine theater is to transfer the baton, so to speak, to the Europeans to better patrol their own backyard. Look, America is in a difficult situation. Barack Obama, back in the year twenty fourteen, around then Rita, he became the first president in US history to formally disavow a long standing United States military doctrine that required that the US be militarily capable of winning two major conflicts simultaneous in the World States. Barack Obama conscientiously got rid of that. Since then, especially with the concombinant rise of China, the United States is in a somewhat precarious position in the world stage. We're basically in a century long great power competition with China. China's arrival, when it comes to the economy, when it comes to national security, when it comes to basically everything out there. What that means is that we cannot fund interminably a Slavic proxy war in Eastern Ukraine. There it's simply not in the American national interest to do so. That is the MAGA America first point. And on that point, Donald Trump and Jadvans are entirely right. By the way, if we cannot provoke the Russian bear so much, maybe just maybe we can sever the link between Vlaimir Putin and the Kremlin and Shi jimping in the Chinese Pola Borough, and maybe just maybe pull the Russians, not necessarily into the American sphere of influence, but at least in something remotely approximating neutrality. So if you can basically several of that russo sign a link between Russia and China, that would be a brilliant, absolutely brilliant active statesmanship. I'm not entirely I'm not saying that's going to happen. I'm not confidently predicting that there. But I do think that Donald Trump is such a successful historical deal maker that's probably in the back of his mind there and again, the Europeans have to take care of this. The Germans, the Poles, the French, the Brits. Come on, guys, muscle up and put some dollars down.
Speaker 4: Look, if europe can increase defense spending, if they can commit forces to protect their own continent, I think Donald Trump and most Americans will be enormously happy with that. But whether that's actually going to happen is the question. Before you go, The New York Post is reporting that Vice President JD. Vance was forced to move his family to an undisclosed like Haiti after pro Ukrainian protest has swarmed the ski resort where he was vacationing. What has been the reaction to Vance's part in this Zelenski blow up, particularly amongst the GOP, because there's been a lot of analysis that I think is again ill informed. I've I've read people saying that Donald Trump would be terribly upset with JD. Vance's interjections and upstaging him. I don't think that's the case at all. I think those two are very much on the same page.
Speaker 2: They are on the same page. In fact, if you go back to the Ohio Senate primary back in twenty twenty two where Gdvans beat out Josh Mandel and the various others there. He ran on this exact platform. Ukraine was actually a major issue for JD Vans, and actually things got really tense and one those Ohio Republican primary Senate to base Ages actually I think was doubling down so much on his stands on Ukraine. So Jed actually really believes on this issue. He's in locksta have agreeing with Donald Trump. By the way, these people are this ski resort disgusting, absolutely discussing. They are nothing new on the left. Obviously. I remember this footage of Ted Cruz getting dinner with his family in Washington, DC years ago. They blow up or not, they don't really blow up, but they go in there, they intrude on the restaurant there. They have to kick the people out. This is a disgusting tactic. Conservatives don't do this there. This is the unique province of the left and they should bow their heads and shame for because it's really just disgusting, lowball gutter stuff.
Speaker 4: It is lowball gutter stuff. But we are seeing this enormous political realignment. The left is suddenly now pro war and anti free speech.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't have called this a few years ago. Josh Havah, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you reader.
Speaker 4: Still to come elon masks fourteenth baby with It Another Woman, Kinsey Schofield has the details. You're watching the Raider Panehy show and joining me now celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey's scho filled Kinsey as sources revealed to the Daily Now that the Oscars scrambled to pull together a memorium tribute to Gene Hackman in time for the ceremony following the sudden and mysterious death of him and his wife last week, with an official cause yet to be determined.
Speaker 3: What else can you.
Speaker 4: Tell us about this tragic story?
Speaker 3: Absolutely so.
Speaker 7: Jane was ninety five years old, his wife Betsy was just sixty four years old, and they were both found partially mammified at the couple's three point three million dollar mansion in Santa Fe, New Mexico, with pills strown around Betsy the wife in the bathroom, along with the deceased dog a few feet away from her. Jean's pacemaker last showed activity on February seventeenth, RITA. That's nine days before maintenance and security workers discovered their bodies. They did find two living dogs on the property. We are still trying to determine cause of death, but it could take a while. I mean, you know, they're going to have to wait for toxicology ecology results before we will have any sort of indication as to what happened.
Speaker 4: I was just absolutely tragic. Will bring you the latest as we learn what happened there. Now large portion of oscar's committee members have stained from voting this year because the selection of awards nominees has become to woke. This is according to an expert. They feel this is the end of the award show because smaller movies are now being nominated over the big blockbuster films that people actually end up seeing.
Speaker 3: And there's all these d eye requirements.
Speaker 4: Tell me about these, surely the Oscars aren't on their last legs.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, the Academy now requires that the films that are considered they have to have at least two out of these four pieces of criteria to even be considered, which is focusing on underrepresented groups including racial and ethnic groups, women, people with disabilities, and the lgbt Q plus community.
Speaker 3: And I think you'll agree with me.
Speaker 7: People generally watch films for entertainment, storytelling, and emotional connection, not to be lectured to. If a movie prioritizes delivering a walk message over compelling characters and narratives, it feels forced and almost condescending coming from Hollywood. Oh.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. And you can see these.
Speaker 4: Programs with the TV shows or movies where they seem to be ticking a box and it just detracts from the art. It should just be about communicating something or entertaining or making people feel something. All these other considerations.
Speaker 3: Should not come into it.
Speaker 4: We're going to have to get to Megan Marcolf tried to avoid her tonight, but here we are. She's been caught up and yet another copycat scandal, this time evolving her new cooking book.
Speaker 3: It's been alleged that with Love, Meghan.
Speaker 4: Has been almost entirely copying from Pamela Anderson's show, Pamela's Cooking with Love, with a trailer for Megan's show in some sections being a frame by frame replica of Pamela's.
Speaker 3: Surely not, Surely.
Speaker 4: This is some sort of a wild coincidence, Kinsey, Oh, why is.
Speaker 7: Megan Michael making a cooking show because she's great at following recipes. But I'm cooking up her own ideas. But I think that Pamela Anderson did make a guest appearance on Meghan's father show, Married with Children.
Speaker 11: Maybe Meghan has been.
Speaker 7: A fan ever since Rita. Who knows, Maybe she's always been inspired.
Speaker 4: Now Elon Musk has somehow welcomed his fourteenth child already. It was only three or four days ago we were talking about the thirteenth child. Allegedly, this fourth child is with a schivon Zillis.
Speaker 3: We know that much. What else can you tell us, Kinsey.
Speaker 7: I can tell you this announcement doesn't bode well for Ashley Saint Clair, who Elon has yet to appropriately acknowledge, a topic I couldn't believe Joe Rogan completely ignored last week when he sat down with him. It did not feel you know, I expect more from Joe Rogan, is what I'm trying to say. But Elon has acknowledged this child. He hasn't actually acknowledged Ashley Saint Clair's so I'm sure she's really upset right now.
Speaker 4: I think she would be upset right now because he hasn't acknowledged that baby yet and Prince Harry. He has been accused of having a passive aggressive jab at Elon Musk and Donald Trump at the Upfront summit in Los Angeles, where he told the crowd that a sickness in leadership across sectors from politics to tech interesting can have a detrimental effect on millions ah.
Speaker 3: In leadership from politics to tech. What could he have been talking about.
Speaker 7: Kinsey, definitely a swape at Donald Trump and Elon Musk, who we both know are not only vindictive but incredibly powerful. Right now, you and I've discussed that Donald Trump will not deport Prince Harry, but the Mail on Sunday reports that President Trump remains committed to prosecuting criminal prosecution if Prince Harry allied on his visa application, and guess what, Rita, we expect it to get a few more details from the DHS about what's actually on his application in the next few days, which might disrupt Megan Markle's big premiere. So you know, fingers crossed that Prince Harry's visa information doesn't negatively affect the hype around Megan's show.
Speaker 4: Is it too cynical to think that she might actually love that because you can think of no greater promotion for any projects she has than her husband being under investigation, possibly facing charges, even though deportation has been taken off the table.
Speaker 3: Because Donald Trump feels so sorry for him.
Speaker 4: This is yeah, this is going to be a fascinating set of events to observe. Kinsey Schofield. We love speaking with you. Thanks for your time tonight, and that's all the time I've got tonight. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow night. Up next is Newsnight.