Speaker 1: It's a Christy one show.
Speaker 2: I really did it again and I won't. Hello, welcome it to Friday.
Speaker 3: It's me Chrissy, it's him Jack.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 2: We are here with you all the way until four pm. It is Friday. I have I've done a lot of extra work this week. You have, and I'm really looking forward to the equivalent of a you know what, what do people do when they knock off work?
Speaker 3: They have a beer.
Speaker 2: I'm really looking forward to just sitting on my couch and I might even have an irresponsible cup of coffee today after the show.
Speaker 4: You deserve it, just enjoy it.
Speaker 5: I would love to see your word count this week because the amount of words that you would have spoken on both Fitzi and Whipper this show and then in just everyday life would be high.
Speaker 2: Very very high, because you know, I've done all of this extra work, plus I've had two sometimes three kids at home sick, so I've just come home and talked more rubbish, you.
Speaker 5: Know, speaking of your home, Swani. After three o'clock, I can see on the run sheet it says cleaner help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, I need your help because I've got a real block on a allowing someone into my house. What if they see something they can't unsee. And b I don't feel right giving such an awful job to somebody else that I love.
Speaker 5: Hold that thought. We will deep dive on it after three o'clock. But next, say gooday to us. Tell us what you're looking forward to doing this weekend on thirteen twenty four ten, and.
Speaker 4: We will give you a Baker's delight voucha.
Speaker 2: I think I might be looking forward to not speaking for.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 1: What do you think up the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome to your Friday and welcome to.
Speaker 1: This Chrissy say today.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've done so much talking this week. I want you to talk to me, but I may or may not have anything to say back. I'm well, I'm done with using words, and my plans for this weekend is just to be quiet for a little bit.
Speaker 4: I think that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirteen twenty four ten, say gooday and tell us what's on for the weekend. What are you doing Georgie? Gooday today?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm going a Red Layne Raceway in Belmont with family.
Speaker 3: In Belmont, just out of Geelong.
Speaker 2: Belmont used to be the home of the Great Sizzler and I used to make the make the pilgrimage there in my die hats who charade down down the freeway to there.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, my parents used to go there.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was magic. What happens at the raceway? You a bit of a bogain. Look, honestly, I've never.
Speaker 6: Even been before, but my dad wants to go for a family day out, so I'm like, all right, there's more, We're all going down. Oh look I was there when it's they fed.
Speaker 4: Food Baker's Delight voucher for you. Georgie. You have a beautiful weekend.
Speaker 3: Hey Nicole, what is on for the weekend?
Speaker 7: Hey? Mate, I'm glad it's Friday.
Speaker 2: I'm going out for lunch with me missus and a couple of new friends that I haven't met yet.
Speaker 6: But we're gonna have a ball lunch.
Speaker 3: I love this.
Speaker 2: Do you know what restaurant you're going to?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Probably the Meadow Brooks Pub.
Speaker 3: It's just my local one, beautiful.
Speaker 6: And hasn't been fully decided yet, so a part way.
Speaker 3: Are you one of these people?
Speaker 4: Nicole?
Speaker 2: And I really, I sincerely hope you are. In fact, we should talk about this next week Jack, do you look up the menu everywhere you're planning on going and pre decide what you're going to order?
Speaker 4: Well, not a meadow.
Speaker 8: Brooks, because we do know, but everywhere else to QUEENSLANDA yes.
Speaker 6: Because we want to make sure that we are going for what we want.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I know exactly what I'm going to order before I sit down, and I love it. And a lot of people do not like that.
Speaker 8: Nicole, it happens.
Speaker 5: Have a beautiful weekend, enjoy that lunch, and we are sending you a Baker's Delight about you.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Good on your niggers.
Speaker 2: Let's finish with you, Belinda, what is on for the weekend?
Speaker 8: Well, I actually have a free weekend, Christie, because I usually work at the mcg as my side hustle, and the cricket's finished, so I've got some time to myself.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, Belinda? What do you mean? Who else is living in your house at the moment?
Speaker 8: I have a seventeen and a half year old daughter.
Speaker 2: Well, she might be doing something like you might.
Speaker 3: Actually be You'll be out, she'll be out.
Speaker 2: You might actually be alone for a bit.
Speaker 8: Oh, look alone with the animals on the balcony with a crisp glass of seven yards.
Speaker 4: Belinda.
Speaker 5: Our producer Tom also has a side hustle at the MCG.
Speaker 4: Do you know him.
Speaker 8: We just had a chat and I said, we need to have a chat Tom. We need to say hi to each other. He works very closely to where the restaurant I'm in.
Speaker 4: Actually, oh, I love that.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite thing at the restaurant?
Speaker 8: I love that all of my colleagues are from different parts of the world, where different ages, different backgrounds, and we are just one big, happy family with no hierarchy. I love it.
Speaker 2: Belinda chills some diet cokes. I'm coming over to join you on the balcony. Dream a dream come true. We can be lonely together.
Speaker 4: Let's do it. Baker's delight about a few Blinda The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: It's our first Friday back. Let's hit the mail back.
Speaker 1: Yes, Chrissy's correspondence.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, we're always open for business and we love your feedback. Slide into our DM.
Speaker 4: It's our second Friday back. By the way, we didn't get to this last week.
Speaker 2: It's our first correspondence. You're right, I mean, who knows what the day it even is.
Speaker 5: If you're just tuning into this show every Friday, we will do this segment and it's where we read out your feedback.
Speaker 4: Please send mean feedback to our Instagram.
Speaker 2: At the Christy Swan Show, Jack really likes the mean stuff.
Speaker 4: I do like get a kick out of it.
Speaker 2: It's so funny, so toxic. All right, We've been doing Baker's Delight little promo called Christian Jacks Lunch Order where we basically wax lyrical about our favorite baked goods. And I was talking about a date scone and Maya wants to talk to me about it. She says, Christy, Oh my god, when you were talking about date scones, you reminded me that last year Baker's Delight made a sticky date hot cross bun I remember that, and oh the moisteness ten out of ten.
Speaker 5: I wonder, I mean, we know some top dogs at Baker's Delight. I wonder if we can find out whether that's coming back.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, because may have said that they've discontinued. Now ask whoever you can to bring them back on it. My Maria messages us all the way from Sri Lanka. She says, Hi from Schri Lanka. I listen to you guys every morning. Wow, while I'm at the gym.
Speaker 3: Good on you, Maria.
Speaker 4: How cool that we're in Sri Lanka.
Speaker 2: And what a great name Maria Gomez Sebastian.
Speaker 4: I mean she sounds like a spy, oh my god.
Speaker 2: She does. Or like a character from a video game from the nineties.
Speaker 4: Yes, or a cartail leader.
Speaker 2: Yes, everybody wants the recipe to my arm and biscuits that I found in a in a homemade cookbook from when I.
Speaker 4: Was twelve, nineteen eighty six, was it?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: The thing is this.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a very good recipe. I read it, and the recipe as it is, it's very incomplete. It was written by a twelve year old.
Speaker 4: How did you manage to make them so beautifully? Again?
Speaker 2: Because I guessed there's no temperature on what you put the oven on, there's no how long you cook it for. So I promise you felicity, everybody, Dutchy Cam, everybody that's asked for the questions for the recipe, I will write those details down because I have made the cookies and they were perfect. The ingredients were not one hundred percent in the recipe I've got the right ones, I've got the time, I've got all that. I'll write it and send it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've for a couple of more test cooks. Is that what you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just yeah, or at least one more where I can write it down.
Speaker 4: We will circle back.
Speaker 3: It's pretty cute the recipe.
Speaker 2: There's nothing in it, no temperature. Someone else slid into my DMS about the chocolate Cocoa Bella coconut water. So you you discovered it, I'm telling you, and Champagne puppies on board. Drake posted a picture of it. Now I can't get it anywhere. Have a listen to this. This is so gorgeous, She says, Hello, I have just popped in here to let you know that right after your conversation about chocolate coco Bella coconut water, I grab I went into Woolies to grab a few things for dinner, and I spotted if you touched away in the back shelf. Given the amazing timing, we grabbed the whole lot. I've got some for you.
Speaker 4: Oh that's kind of her that I live too.
Speaker 3: Far from you.
Speaker 2: Do you want us to drop them over? It's this sort of sense of community that I love so much.
Speaker 4: That is so kind.
Speaker 2: I'm going to hook up with her this weekend.
Speaker 3: Because they are very very hard to find.
Speaker 5: Can I give a little tip on them as well? Because I've got a few at home. But the way my housemate gets them, and it's probably a little bit more of an expensive way, he goes on Uber eats and searches for them, so you can sort of cover more grocery shops and more grocery.
Speaker 2: Stores, if that makes idea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it's a little tip for anyone that's out there really thirsty for it.
Speaker 2: And then if you put on like ten at a time, then which is the bare minimum that I do. Yeah, I'm a stock pilot.
Speaker 3: I love this, Janey said.
Speaker 2: I live on the Sunny coast just in LUSA, and I met you outside Harvey Norman when you were working up here twenty four years ago or something, and I couldn't believe it. You had a listen to this conversation. This showed you that I have not changed one bit. You had a conversation with me about a water filter and you said how good it would be for cooking, and I had no idea what you were talking about. I'd never seen a water filter in my life, and I thought you were so sophisticated, oy gorgeous, Janey God love yetange And I cooked a omelet for you, and you learned how to cook an omelet. And Troy said when he visited the page, he said, I need him with a spoon. Spoon The Christy Swan Shows, The Chrissy Swan Show. Let's give away one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Whether it's a school last bar, Oh, your workday lunch, the bigest.
Speaker 5: To like, high fiber log white blood loads has the taste you love with added benefits.
Speaker 1: Chrissy and Jack's lunch order.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I have loved this competition, love love loved it.
Speaker 5: And this is our last day of playing Swanny. And our lucky listener on the line is Renee.
Speaker 2: Hello, Reneehi, Hi legend, Hell are you beautiful? Sense here? You love?
Speaker 3: A cheesey might scroll you and everyone else?
Speaker 6: Renee, Yes, it's they're delicious.
Speaker 2: Good of that? Are you a full size cheesey might scroll girl? Or one of the minis?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 8: I always seem to buy like the bags of the minis and because my boys love them, but I always end up eating half the.
Speaker 2: Bag and I think that's fair. I think one each for the kids and then two for you. That's sort of like just one standard one. You know.
Speaker 5: Now that, Renee, today is the last day we'll be playing this competition, and today we're opening Chrissy's lunch box. So what you need to do is order three Iconic Baker's Delight products in order from high to low. If you get the first one correct in the order, it's two hundred and fifty dollars cash. If you get two right, it's five hundred dollars cash. But if you nail that trio, it is one thousand dollars cash to you.
Speaker 8: Okay, amazing, I'm scared.
Speaker 5: The products in front of you today, Swanni. There is a Berrian white chalks gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're three sweet ones today, Renee, and I'm naturally not a sweet tooth, but I've still ordered them and I'd still absolutely smash them one after the other.
Speaker 5: There is then a blueberry lattice Danish and a chocolate crossoon. So a berry and white chocolate scone, a blueberry Danish, and a chocolate croissong.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, what is what is?
Speaker 2: First? I'm going to give you a hint here, can I give a hint. I buy these and I buy four of them, and I hate them for dessert. They're a fabulous dessert.
Speaker 4: I reckon, I know what that is.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to go with the chocolate croissant. No. Number one is the lattice. I would put the lattice first. What is left is a Pancho chocolate croissant or the very fancy scorn with blueberries and white chocolate. Okay, I'm going to go with the blueberry and white chocolate gone. You are absolutely spot on there, and so that means there's only one spot left, the chocolate croissot.
Speaker 4: Five cash for you, Renee.
Speaker 8: Oh, thank you, guys.
Speaker 2: But it's so awesome you're darling.
Speaker 8: I really appreciate that. Guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I'm going to cry.
Speaker 4: We love you.
Speaker 2: I love you guys too.
Speaker 8: Guys make my afternoon better every day.
Speaker 2: I don't want to reach through the phone.
Speaker 3: Kiss you.
Speaker 1: This one show.
Speaker 2: Let's get clicking.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's click fait.
Speaker 2: Gracey Abrams. You would have seen her at the Grammys, don't. I think she went away empty handed, didn't she?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: I think this song was nominated. I think she was nominated for something.
Speaker 5: But I mean, I'm sorry if Billie Eilish didn't win, and if Taylor didn't win, Gracey, you ain't winning baby exactly.
Speaker 2: Just nice to be nominated, truly.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: She has come out to say that no man has come close to defining pop culture like Taylor Swift, and I tend to agree. Obviously, I'm going to because this is my queen and savior. But even you, Jack have got to admit this woman is a powerhouse.
Speaker 4: Taylor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, And I think, especially in modern times, it's hard to think of anyone else that has had this effect. I think as well, in the world of with even a world of social media, were so oversaturated by everyone that there hasn't ever been anyone that we've had in our faces like her exactly.
Speaker 2: And there's been no scandals and none of that. She's just like a shining light. GRACIEA said, Taylor is an athlete, a brilliant business person, and a genius writer. She's a grounded human being who makes time for everyone in her life. It's been really cool to be in orbit in the orbit of a person like her. There's also nothing that comes close to what she has done. People will still gaslight, her and her capabilities and all this rubbish. But please point me to one man who has come close to defining pop culture in this way. There is nothing.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe Michael Jackson back in the day. Maybe if I would have played Devil's Advocate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get what you say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's massive and they Actually when she says it's been great to be in the orbit of this person, perhaps she is talking about the time that they spent together when they recorded this banger.
Speaker 3: Last.
Speaker 7: Yes, miscals on the line, it's so good.
Speaker 5: So it's Grazie Taylor, Grazie Abram sorry featuring Taylor.
Speaker 2: It's a grazy song, right, Yes, yes it's on It's on Gracie's album Nice. But I love that about Taylor too. She just goes, yeah, I don't do a song with your vocals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every song sounds the same anyway. But don't worry.
Speaker 3: You had to get it in.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 2: Look, thoughts and prayers to anybody that's hosting a kid's party this weekend, Just be thankful that it's not at Sephora. This is a new thing, right. These kids are seven years old, seven, eight, nine, ten primary school girls and they're so obsessed with products like Drunk Elephant and Charlotte Tilbury and whatever.
Speaker 4: Naked Sundays.
Speaker 2: Yes, that they have their parties at Sephora. They get dressed up like princesses and go to a shop, and the obsession is real.
Speaker 4: That's an expensive obsession too.
Speaker 3: Yes it is.
Speaker 2: And it's silly like we do what I do with my daughter by anti wrinkle this and plumping that she's eleven years old. Come back to me when you're fifty and everything's sagging, totally unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Nothing tastes better than fresh bread from Baker's Delight, baked by real bakers.
Speaker 2: Chrissy songs, fresh Fridays.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.
Speaker 2: I've neglected to mention until now that tonight dinner is sausage in bread, and there is no greater bread than that fresh Baker's.
Speaker 3: Delight, White life. There is nothing better.
Speaker 4: Do your kids like a heap of onion on it too?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: I do two different types. I do brown and Spanish onion together with the balsamic and the caramelized.
Speaker 4: Oh, that is very sheet of sausage and bread bougie.
Speaker 2: At my place, we celebrate Fridays with a Fresh Friday. Normally I have to go into the vault and get one as a little sort of a refresher course in what songs you might have forgotten. But Jack, you're doing the fresh Fridays today.
Speaker 5: I've picked today's Fresh Friday, and it's like super fresh Swanie. We had the Grammys take place on Monday this week, and throughout that broadcast, a certain pop star dropped a brand new song.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's Gaga abracadabra.
Speaker 4: Right God.
Speaker 5: If you haven't heard this, if you haven't seen the video, you must go and watch it this evening.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: I feel like we've got to put something inside the bum bag today? Can we for the weekend?
Speaker 4: What about a Hoets voucher?
Speaker 3: Yes, Chrissy's quizzy.
Speaker 2: I love this idea and you've inspired me, Jack. I might go and see a movie this weekend. I've heard the new Bob Dylan Bier pic is amazing.
Speaker 5: I think this is good, and you need to do a weekend of no talking. A yap for Christy Swan, So lots of cinema time and the.
Speaker 2: New the Reneeser Wiga New Bridge Jones film.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's out.
Speaker 3: It's not out yet. That's on the to do list. Hey, Anita, Nita, that's.
Speaker 2: From West West, West Side Story, Anita, one of.
Speaker 4: The great She really really loved that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she loved it.
Speaker 2: She's hang up and you are pitched against Michelle. Hello, Michelle, good mate.
Speaker 3: Have you got a busy weekend ahead?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 8: School sports for the school girls.
Speaker 2: You're gonna need You're gonna need this bum bag bad. You're gonna have to have zinc and snacks and coins for the sausage and bread, all of it, all right.
Speaker 3: And the sunscreen exactly.
Speaker 2: Your names are your buzzes, Anita and Michelle.
Speaker 3: It's the best of five Anita.
Speaker 4: Max Win Weird breaks to all right. Question number one.
Speaker 3: First person gets three gets the bum bag.
Speaker 2: Question number one, which pop star released a song called Abracadabra at the beginning of this years?
Speaker 4: Michelle, Lady, so it's a good.
Speaker 2: Question Number two? How many dots appear on a pair of dice? Two dice?
Speaker 3: Please? Total amount?
Speaker 2: Michelle, Yes, Michelle, twenty four, No, forty two. It's too hard to calculate unless you knew it.
Speaker 3: Question number three. Who voiced the character of Donkey in Shrek?
Speaker 8: Anita?
Speaker 2: Yes, Anita?
Speaker 1: Umm, oh don't you hate that?
Speaker 2: It's Eddie Murphy. Question number four. Five years ago today, Justin Bieber released this song for True.
Speaker 4: Filter Gorgeous Make them top.
Speaker 2: Day Anita was a song called Intensions.
Speaker 3: It is called Intentions and it's a ripper.
Speaker 4: Such a choose.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: Justin radio on this weekend. Love it one go check place.
Speaker 5: One point to Michelle, one point to Anita. Question number five.
Speaker 2: What is the process by which a liquid changes into gas?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, Anita.
Speaker 3: Vapparition?
Speaker 4: Question number six is for the win, Anita.
Speaker 2: Eddie McGuire used to host a game show on Channel nine called Anita. Yes Anita, say it again? They show he wants to be a millionaire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he wants to be a millionaire.
Speaker 3: You forget he really was Eddie.
Speaker 2: Everywhere you can really listen. You've won the bum bag, Anita, Well done, and the movie pass as well. Hope you go and just get some popcorn and thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Delicious.
Speaker 5: Enjoy bigger screens, better sound and comfy of seats at Hoyts book Now at Hoists Dot com dot Au the chrissiest One show.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been talking a little bit this week and last week news resolutions, because I don't really believe in resolutions, but I do think that the beginning of a new year is a good opportunity to go, Okay, what a review? I like that word, Yeah, like okay, what happened? What happened last year that didn't really work? And is there anything I can do about it?
Speaker 5: And what are some things maybe you'd like to achieve this year. I haven't said this yet. It's so cringe and lame and so not me, but God, do it. I did a journal and I did it again last night. I'm doing a journal a month.
Speaker 4: What because.
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Because I put something on.
Speaker 3: It just said are you okay?
Speaker 2: But he didn't press the right button, but I could lip read are you okay?
Speaker 5: Because I did it because I'm so embarrassed. I'm going red and sweaty because some things I put down on January one came true in January two things I wanted.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to do it. I've done it again for February. What did you put I'm not telling you, I'll tell you off anyway.
Speaker 5: So I'm with you on this. I think it's good. I'm going to call it not a journal a review.
Speaker 2: Now yours is a journal. Yours is a journal. Mine is a review because I'm going, like, you know, well, can I notice from last year I've got too many kids. I can't do anything about that. I can't do anything about that. The house is too much for me to do on my own. Can I do something about that? Yes? I can, you can, absolutely, And you know I've bored my friends going. I just spent all my time cleaning. It's like I just finished. I literally just get it looking nice, and I look around and I love it. And then I go to work and I comeback and it looks like someone's broken in and pissed all over the floor. Just happens to be my kids, And I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 4: We haven't even got to the video you sent me last night. We haven't spoken about that in real life. We can do that later.
Speaker 2: I know we will talk about that, because I was speechless. I know that's what you write in, so I'll feel you in later, dear listener. But I sent a video of my powder room, my toilet, which I've only just had motivated, and I just just sent it there. That was it, and you just said straight back, I'm speechless.
Speaker 4: Way to talk about that.
Speaker 2: So you can see how desperately I need somebody to help me with cleaning. I can, but I just I can't get past the fact I just don't like the idea.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of things about it.
Speaker 4: I don't like.
Speaker 2: One is I don't like the idea of giving such an awful job to another human being.
Speaker 4: Oh worry about that?
Speaker 2: I No, I do worry about that because if I don't, if I hate doing it so much, surely you don't give that to somebody else. You just go here this you do it? No nothing, you know what I mean. I just hate that.
Speaker 5: No, because some people genuinely love cleaning. And I know, we know some cleaners, like I know that they genuinely love it and they find it satisfying. And a lot of these cleaners make like a good good money from it, and so they should. But like, don't feel bad about that. It's like we wouldn't want to dig holes. Some people do. Actually, no, sorry, take that comment back.
Speaker 2: I think you're digging a very bad health.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna stop. I've done too much talking this week Fridays. Anyway, back to the.
Speaker 2: Clean anyway, there's two reasons I don't. Why I can't hire somebody to do it is A. I don't want somebody to come into my house and see that mess and think, oh my god, my life isn't worth living. And B I don't I don't want them to judge me. I don't want them to judge me and go, oh my god, like next time they're having coffee with their friends, going oh my god, I cleaned that radio woman's heart. You should see the state of it. Imagine if that video I showed.
Speaker 4: You you no, that can never see the light of day.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if I was just like, hi, the co cleaning product to you know, here in the vacuums.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: Oh by the way, there's a little mess in the powder room and she opened that.
Speaker 4: I know. I mean, VICKI the cleaner is videoing that and sending it to Daily Mail.
Speaker 2: It is absolutely horrendous.
Speaker 5: We get some horror cleaning stories or some cleaners on the line.
Speaker 2: Like to prove that I'm not going to be the messiest, most disgusting house in the world.
Speaker 5: Yes, would that make it sound like yeah, would would thirteen twenty four to ten. We want to hear some of the worst cleaning stories from cleaners right after this jump on the line. We'll give you a beautiful gift for doing so.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: If I had a dollar for every time my friend said to me, why are you spending ten or fifteen hours a week cleaning up? I get your kids to do it, clean up after them selves and be Please hire a cleaning service to come once a week, just mop your flaws.
Speaker 3: But I just can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know whether it's a control thing.
Speaker 3: I can't get it clean enough to let the cleaners in.
Speaker 4: You're worried about being judged about the state it's in.
Speaker 3: And it feels disrespectful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: When I'm in my house alone, when it's just me, magic you add the kids in, I cannot keep on top of it. I can't.
Speaker 5: Now we have asked on thirteen twenty four to ten Swany for some beautiful cleaners to call us and tell us their horror stories to make you feel better about letting the cleaner into your home.
Speaker 2: I would really love that. Hello, Beckh, Hi, are you a cleaning lady?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: I am, Oh my god, do you Jack was just saying that you really love I'm so bad at cleaning. It takes me so long. Do you love it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I do love it. Yeah, generally it's good.
Speaker 2: So when I left the house this morning, I looked around and I thought, oh god, this will be here in ten times worse. By the time I get home, there was like a pan from dinner because no one had unpack the dishwasher, and I'd run out of time. It was ten o'clock. If you walked into my house and you saw pans and like it was a fry pan and a flipper and a pizza cutter on the side of the sink, is that a very bad thing to walk into?
Speaker 6: No, that would take me five minutes.
Speaker 2: All right, What is the worst thing? See, that's a great source of shame for me. What is the worst thing that you have seen in a house that you've entered?
Speaker 6: Oh, my gosh, the worst thing I've ever seen is going into the person's house and smelling cat your own straight away, pieces on the wall, maggots in his bed. And I had to wear a ninety five mask because it was so bad.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, is this a specialist cleaning agency, like you know, for on the set of Brad Pitt's seven Or was that just a standard job?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 6: It was a standard job on an average day. I thought, I thought it was going to be fine, and then I got I got the report that this was what the situation was, and I embraced myself.
Speaker 5: Did you speak Did you get to see the owner of the home face to face or the person's house you were cleaning?
Speaker 6: No, he'd left the house, he left the door open, and yes, I just went in.
Speaker 2: Had he left the earth?
Speaker 3: That is so?
Speaker 2: How long did that take you? Did you say Maggot's in his bed?
Speaker 6: Yes, it was gross. It took me a spare hours, probably an eight hour day.
Speaker 2: But you did that in eight hours yep?
Speaker 4: Alone alone?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow. And back to what we were talking about.
Speaker 5: How I said in the segment before, cleaners love their job like at the end, like I loved tiding and cleaning my apartment. Do you get this great like a burst of satisfaction when you finished a job like that?
Speaker 6: I do, Yes, I do, not immediately after, but lack the next day. I'm like, I did a good job.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm I'm a slow cleaner, and I get a fleeting sense of satisfaction when I look around, I go, oh my god, that looks amazing. But then it's immediately followed with I've just spent five hours doing this and I'm not going to get ten minutes enjoyment out of it.
Speaker 4: You're probably going to have to do it again tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and the next day and the next day. It just seems so pointless.
Speaker 2: Beck Christy Cleaner, Okay, Beck, I will I can assure you there's no make well. I don't know. I haven't checked.
Speaker 4: Maybe beg.
Speaker 5: We're going to send you products for sensitive skin from Tribe Skincare because I'm worried about what your skins had to go through with those maggots.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Check the Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: We are almost out of here for the weekend as well.
Speaker 1: But first Chrissy has clicked.
Speaker 2: Then yo play has cash prizes yo play for You're a chance to win much five teas and season win dot com to.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's clean bait.
Speaker 2: Oh Jack, Nature is Healing. The Kardashians are back finally for you.
Speaker 5: I know I'll be watching the Actually I won't be watching that tonight I'll be out. I'll be watching Hungover on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Maybe ye did losey the will to live. I'm excited for you that that is. Back when we're talking to Kardashians in a roundabout sort of way. Chloe Kardashian's got a podcast called Chloe in Wonderland. Love that name, and she had her own divorce lawyer on as a guest. This woman is called the Disso Queen. Her name's Laura Wilson. And why disso' quinn ask you? She dissolves entire marriages.
Speaker 5: Her first client was Stevie wonder Oh, she was to talking. I listened to parts of this podcast that was and now they're really good. That became really good, mate.
Speaker 2: So what what is she dissolving any kind of.
Speaker 5: So for example, with Chloe, she did the divorce between her and Lamar, and she speaks about on this on this podcast. The day before Lamar went into a coma, she filed the paperwork this Diso Queen, and then Chloe called her and said, mate, go and grab that paperwork back. I want to be able to have control over his medical decisions.
Speaker 3: Because they're still married.
Speaker 5: Oka, right, But if that paperwork had gone through and he was in a coma who knew what was going to happen. So she made this diso queen fly to La and go and beg the judge to give back the divorce document now.
Speaker 9: So you called me and he said, oh my god, Lamara is going to come on. We need to stop the heroic, stop the paperwork. It's in the in the system.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: You're like, it's it's on the judge's desk.
Speaker 2: I think, is what you said.
Speaker 9: So I fly down to Los Angers Superior Court and I like flagged the woman down and I'm like, hey, I dropped a judgment RF a couple of days ago and I need to pull it back. And she's like there's no pulling it back. And I was like, no, no, no, you don't understand. I really need to do it. It's for Chloe Kardashanim and Lamara owed him and she's like.
Speaker 2: I don't know who that is. And I was like so desperate. I go, what about for love? And she's like for love and I was like, yes, for love.
Speaker 4: They're in.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to pull it back. She needs to take care of him.
Speaker 9: But I don't know if she was just thought I was hilarious, or she also is a crusader her love.
Speaker 2: She goes wait here, wow that it sounds like a great podcast. Who else did she do.
Speaker 5: So she's done? She did Chris and Bruce at the time, she's done. The whole of the Kardashian clan.
Speaker 4: They all use her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It's like a It's like a you know, a garden maintenance. I want to talk to you about this reddit thread. We're going to finish the week with this. Am I the bay hole for asking my husband not to walk around nude because it makes my daughter uncomfortable. I read that and I thought, I God, get a grip.
Speaker 3: And then I realized.
Speaker 2: The husband is not the father of the child.
Speaker 3: This woman.
Speaker 2: Has a child from a previous relationship. She's remarried somebody. He walks around naked in front of a child that is not his own, to the point where you are not only like.
Speaker 4: Call the police, call the police.
Speaker 5: That woman, the mother should be questioning her partner on why he's doing that.
Speaker 4: What do you try to show off?
Speaker 2: And she has she has She's like, can you it makes the daughter has said, I don't think I really want to see Yeah, I don't want to see that, and he's going yeah, yeah, no I will, and then he keeps on doing it, gets out of the shower and walks around nude. I would change the locks and call the purper. Do it this weekend, lady, I.
Speaker 5: Have a beautiful weekend. Our good friends Rickielee, Tim and Joel are up next.
Speaker 2: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to a novapodcast dot com. Dore You