Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Where's Your Head At? Hotline, our weekly show where we catch up with each other and connect with you all on our hotline voicemail.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you, guys, so please send your stories, questions, advice or tea to Where's Your Head at pod at gmail dot com to be featured on one of our episodes. I'm Anna and I'm Matt.
Speaker 1: Let's jump in. Okay, guys, Hi, Matt and I are currently having We haven't spicured in a while, so yeah, have we realistically realistically?
Speaker 2: No? And I came in a little bit late and I undermanded apology, sorry for the traffic.
Speaker 1: I'm going to put it to our Where's your Head at? FAM? Would you in here at nine o'clock? Right? Matt Rolton? Matt Rolton at nine point fifty? And all I said was you couldn't apologize for being late?
Speaker 2: And I said, well, I can't apologize for traffic. Do you want me to fly No?
Speaker 1: I don't want you to fly here. I want you to, like, you know, respect my time as iris sect yours.
Speaker 2: No, that makes sense. Sorry, I left my house. I was in trod for an hour and a half. Bump at a bumper. It gets me so agitated and so fucking antsy, and then look at you when I get here rest the disaster.
Speaker 1: The thing is, you just don't need to be defensive. You can just say oh sorry and then move on.
Speaker 2: Sorry. On the phone when I called you, I.
Speaker 1: Said sorry, it's the defensiveness for me. It's just not going down.
Speaker 2: That Well, okay, well let's go on to a happier note. Guys.
Speaker 1: I like your jumper by the way, Oh thank you. He's got the Dashound jumper on.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I wore this yesterday and I thought I'll wear it in today. We went to the Dashound world record for the most dashounds in one place, No, the most breed of dog in one place, right. So the record was held by UK for Beagles and it was one twenty nine. And I spoke to the organizer afterwards and they said they had one thy five hundred wristbands, which is a registration they give it to you, so it was one person one dog equals one like eligible for the record, and they gave out fifteen hundred.
Speaker 1: So you guys made the record, yeah.
Speaker 2: And plus everyone else. It was like a big as line as well. After they did the fifteen hundred, so I reckon it was like two thousand dashounds there.
Speaker 1: Wow, I was okay.
Speaker 2: I was so overstimulated. I was looking at him everywhere and they always barked. I'm just like, oh, it was the best I ended up. Obviously, I don't have my own dashounds, so I was meant to walk someone so like, if you had two dashounds, they would give it to me. So that's one for the record. But Jess, it was too frantic. Everyone was everywhere, so I didn't get one, so I just walked to my friends one.
Speaker 1: I did see it on morning TV, and I was half expecting to see you like fronting up, being like the you know, ambassador of dash house.
Speaker 2: I got asked to, but actual at the last second, why well half of it, but just one of the organizers. I was like, damn it. I was ready to go on.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, God, you would have absolutely talked the dashounds up.
Speaker 2: I was going to be like, I'm holding my wiener on national television.
Speaker 1: No, you won't actually say that, of course you were.
Speaker 2: No, that was a great day, so I was really happy with that. I met so many new dashounds. I was fucking over the moon.
Speaker 1: About it, so you can go on dashound Doggie dates. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally, I'm well Beck he was on our podcast. She was there. She has a dashound. Oh so I finally met hers. That was really nice.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's so funny. Do you know what's interesting about dashounds is I had a message on my Instagram page because obviously you talk about dashounds a lot on the podcast, right, like you're obsessed. We all know it. If someone wants to be like, who listens to the podcast is like, what's Matt's like number one thing in life that he loves. We're all gonna say dashounds. It so for me. But someone sent me this message being like it's cruel that people breed dashhounds. It's not fair on them because they have little legs and a big body and it's all for like humans pleasure, but it's like mean to the dog and blah blah blah. And I was like, is it, like I've never even thought of?
Speaker 2: Well, dashounds were bread years ago for their body and their small legs to hunt badges in holes, So they would that's why they diggers. So they would dig into the holes of badges and like scare them out, and then they would hunt them and kill them. So that's why they were bred. So I don't think it's bread for humans to like look at them and think they're cute. I mean as cute as they fucking are, Like there's nothing cuter. And seeing the side of a dashy.
Speaker 1: Walk, don't you on the back of them?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, but then then like they're facing they.
Speaker 1: Don't have heaps of health issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I don't know it off by heart, it's I FV. I don't know what off by heart. It's this back problem. So because they jump off things, their back jars in the back of their like the end of their back jars, and they get really bad problems and then they lose mobility in their back legs. It's really sad.
Speaker 1: That's such a shame.
Speaker 2: It's really sad. So I met one a couple of weeks ago who lost their back legs but could still walk because it had memory from its legs, So it had no feeling in its back legs, but it was still walking because it's memory was it was working off memory. But it was there on the weekend and it had a wheels.
Speaker 1: That's a shame. They have health issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's so cute, like I can't. I don't know. That's what it's sort of scaring me as well about getting my own imagine. I think it's like issues. I wouldn't be able to take it.
Speaker 1: You were saying to me the other day that you're thinking of like potentially rescuing a dashhound. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would want to rescue one, but like it's just like the same thing every time I think about it and I go on the page and I'm looking at one, I'm like, I can't give it the life of like me being there for it all the time, and a lot of them saying needs the human to be there with them. They're used to a human. I'm like, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, it could come into the podcastdio, of course it's bad.
Speaker 2: I'd love that, but that's I mean, like I take it in and like with me do that stuff, but like it wants to be home with its human all the time. Yeah, and I can't give that to it. So I sort of get like a bit like, oh, I can't that's not compatible with that one to rescue that one.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I've got an apology for everyone who was listening to last week's hotline because I had a sore throat and I was like, had a soother in my mouth. And I listened to the episode back like a couple of days ago, and I can just hear the soother in my mouth, and it's so irritating to me. So I can only imagine how irritating that.
Speaker 2: I didn't even notice that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys heard it, but if you did, like let me know on our Facebook page. But fuck, it was so annoying. I could just hear like this sutha like on my teething I missed.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Oh no, I think I did it. Was it a I thought it was.
Speaker 1: I think we were both eating things, which is just not a good idea when you're on Mike. So lesson learned. I will I won't do that again. Sorry, guys, Well you've.
Speaker 2: Got some exciting news You've.
Speaker 1: You won't to tell everyone I bought a house.
Speaker 2: Congrats.
Speaker 1: It's pretty crazy to say, like, I bought a house. I never thought those words would ever, ever, ever, ever come out of my mouth. But I'm so grateful that I've been able to. Yeah, I'm just so excited.
Speaker 2: What's like, what's the next step? You've bought it obviously, Like it wasn't at auction.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't auction. It was a private sale. We actually move in in two weeks, so we put the offer in initially, and I didn't obviously want to jinx it because there was like a lot of back and forth and finance and we had pre approval, but then we needed to get all the other approval and it's just such a headache getting a house. But yeah, I know that there's a lot of people who are currently house hunting who listen to this, because so many people have messaged me who listened to the podcast, and I think it's just like I just want to make note of the fact that house hunting is so hard. It's so difficult, it's so challenging, and like I think it's underestimated how mentally strenuous it really is, especially because at the moment, like personally, like houses that I loved that they said they were in my price budget, they ended up going for like two hundred k over and it's just so like devastating because you think you're in the running but you never work. Yeah, you know what I mean, You're like, damn, I really couldn't have afforded that place. But yeah, we're very very happy, very lucky, and we're moving. So if you want to help in two weeks time, it's.
Speaker 2: A that's a serious art. That's up there with the airport drop offs.
Speaker 1: House moving ends until this morning when that drop rolled in fifty minutes.
Speaker 2: Late with a coffee. You love how I run up the stairs if I've been rushing the whole time as well?
Speaker 1: In all serious is I woke up on Saturday morning, and maybe this is because I'm thirty one. I stretched in the middle of the night and my whole neck seized up.
Speaker 2: Well like as you're asleep.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, in the middle of the night, so like literally was woken up by me stretching and my whole neck just jarred up.
Speaker 2: That'd be the worst thing ever imagine being like a sleep half asleep and then like that's why when you wake up with cramps in your leg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like at thirty one, you can't even stretch safely in your sleep without the potential of Like, fully.
Speaker 2: I've just done any exercise the day before or anything like that.
Speaker 1: No, like nothing, which could be the problem. Maybe if I was working out my neck and strengthening the muscle.
Speaker 2: Do you just get new pillows as well?
Speaker 1: No, that was a while back, and those pillows are good. I don't think it's the pillows. I think it's like just the fact that I've been so stressed out. Obviously, I've been behind a screen like doing all this like house stuff, and we've got so much other stuff going on as you know, behind the scenes. And yeah, I just completely cooked my neck and I've been like walking like bloody a robot like weekend. It actually is a lot better, as you can say. I'm kind of moving around. Michael was literally saying.
Speaker 2: I did swing your neck to the door when I walked up the stairs and anger, Yeah, and that was a big swing. So I think it's all right.
Speaker 1: But anyway, we have a house. I'm so excited. The offer is there if you'd like to help.
Speaker 2: When is it? What date? What's the date?
Speaker 1: Ninth is when we settle, so like, so you'll be moving in probably the day after the thirtieth. Yeah, how's your schedule looking packed out?
Speaker 2: Actually? Yeah, my birthday.
Speaker 1: Weekend, I know it is your birthday.
Speaker 2: Wead I've got a bid on. I can see what I can do. I'll come cause I want to see the house in your house for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to show you the house. It's very cute. Someone actually on social media was like, oh, that's not very family friendly of you to get a two bedroom unit. I was like, do you understand the housing market? It's so expensive to buy a house in Melbourne? Like the audacity of you like miscellaneous Instagram user one five seven four three.
Speaker 2: It's pretty funny though, because what did I say to I was like, is that what's the second bedroom going to be? Is in be your makeup room or like a spare bedroom or a baby room or a baby room, makeup room?
Speaker 1: One that one makeup room all day every day. Hello, we haven't spoken about the biggest thing that's happened to where's your head ever?
Speaker 2: What is it? Guys?
Speaker 1: We hit two million listens?
Speaker 2: Yay, thank you everyone and every one of you that listened, Like, it's amazing. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty wild. Like Matt and I obviously for five hundred k listens on the podcast, we had a cake, right and we kind of wrote the five hundred by ourselves that was so long ago, different studio, like crazy, that was a huge milestone for us. We could not believe that we hit five hundred thousand listens.
Speaker 2: I was shook then.
Speaker 1: And then we were Then we hit one million listens, and we couldn't believe that because that was like the biggest number ever. Like we never even starting the podcast, we've never thought about how many people would actually listen.
Speaker 2: A million is a lot when you think about a million is huge.
Speaker 1: And we did the balloons, remember, so we got the we popped them. We thought they were going to pop immediately they did it in but the videos went ya and then never in our wildest dreams do we think we'd hit two million. But Matt did say to me, he goes, if we hit two million listens, I'll get naked. And what did we do?
Speaker 2: Got naked? We both don't put it on a billboard for everyone to see.
Speaker 1: Pretty epic, right, it was on do we want to explain the billboard?
Speaker 2: Yes? Where it was? Yeah, so if you're familiar with Melbourne, it was say, you're coming to.
Speaker 1: Out of the still up by the way?
Speaker 2: Is it in this morning? I can see it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's still up. They change between Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was hoping to see it. I was looking did you see it.
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't looking actually, but I could have seen it.
Speaker 2: So you come out of the Burnley Tunnel towards the West Skate and the Bolty Bridge. It's way easier to see if you're going towards the Boltsy Bridge and around that loop towards the airport. Yeah, it's right there. Smack bang huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's in South Melbourne. It's on a building, like a super high building. So on the day that we went to see this billboard, we were thinking like, okay, like you know, we'll just like climb some stairs from inside.
Speaker 2: Inside climbing hat as well roof.
Speaker 1: What actually happened was the stairs were on the outside of the building. I'm mildly scared of heights, right, what about you? What would you say?
Speaker 2: I don't do we don't love it.
Speaker 1: I love it, but obviously when our billboard's on the roof, we're going to make the exception.
Speaker 2: I mean I always say that I'm like higher than everyone else, so imagine how high that high is for me.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we start climbing this, Matt goes.
Speaker 2: First, just premise that there was you couldn't you have to climb a ladder to get to the stairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, on the outside of the building.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it wasn't evil.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, yeah, it wasn't even stairs.
Speaker 2: To the ground. You had to set a ladder up to get to the stairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it was terrifying, Like my life flashed before my eyes. At least three times. I was like, is this not good? Like, yes, I've our podcast has just hit two million listens. We could stop at two million because we're going to be dead by the end of this.
Speaker 2: Let me jump forward as well. When we were walking down when we were about to so I went last and I could go before me. You were shitting yourself and we were making our way.
Speaker 1: Off when we were coming down.
Speaker 2: To walk backwards down there.
Speaker 1: Oh, I had like an almost panic attack, and then I was like talking thinking to myself. I always tell people to think positive, don't say negative things, because I was like, I can't do this. I'm gonna have to get Like I was thinking, am I going to get a helicopter off the building to get off of this? Like I was freaking.
Speaker 2: Out going down and I was just like just go.
Speaker 1: But anyway, apart from the trauma, we endured to get to this billboard. It was epic. The summer setting in the background. We had me and that naked on the billboard, two million listens in huge writing, and it was honestly like a moment that I will never ever ever forget, Like epic, epic moment.
Speaker 2: I remember I went up there first before, like you, and I obviously went up and like went and went and looked at the sign and it flashed up and I like took a second and looked at her. I'm like, this is fucking cool. Yeah. I took it in. I was like, this is really cool. I was like all the traffic and the sunsetting and I was like, man, all these people are seeing it's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like it's all you guys, Like we realize that this is all you, each and every one of you who've shared this podcast. You know, sharing to your friends and family is the way that we really hit more people and can help more people. So thank you to everyone who has shared. You know, we are eternally grateful. We don't take it for granted one little bit. So thank you, thank you, thank.
Speaker 2: You, thank you, guys. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Mathey, Yeah, I was thinking, Okay, So we went from five hundred k celebrating that to one million to two million, so we're kind of like doubling, right, if we double two million, we hit four four doesn't seem that good. I feel like you need to celebrate at five million, and like we've never really thought ahead of what we're going to do, but I feel like now is the time to think about what we would do if we celebrate five million listens, which would be epic.
Speaker 2: What's bigger than a billboard? A big billboard?
Speaker 1: Well, I have an idea, no hear me out? So I was thinking maybe we could get like where's your head at tattoos, So we could get w y h A tattooed. But we could also invite any listener who wants to come and get it tattooed with us, and we'll pay for the tattoo so we can all have.
Speaker 2: W I h A, just like in writing WI yeah done. I'll do it done. I'll do it any any just anywhere.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah anywhere. Like we'll like find a tattoo studio, we'll hire it out for like a couple of hours, and anyone who wants to come.
Speaker 2: Done, I'm down. If there are any listeners down, I'll get I'll get why is it where's your what about the full writing of it? Not too big?
Speaker 1: Too big? I don't want a tattoo like that be why I hate J's kid, Like, I could definitely do that.
Speaker 2: Where would you get it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'd have to think about it. Like I think we've only just hit two million listens, not just I shouldn't say that we've just hit two million listens. I think there's probably a bit of time we have to really think about it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I want to get it going. I reckon, I'll probably get it. I think it's a foot tattoo. Maybe the rest of them foot.
Speaker 1: Would be good for you to say, like neck or something.
Speaker 2: On the cheek, the check imagine that.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the best of promotion. E what's that?
Speaker 2: Maybe a tramp stamp?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So anyway, are we locking this in?
Speaker 2: Yes? Done?
Speaker 1: And I think we're going to play this clip like just before we're about to do it with all of the whar's your head out? So we're not getting it tattooed.
Speaker 2: So when you're backing out, we'll be like, now listen to this committed shake on it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I shut my sore shoulders could be in the grave, geez.
Speaker 2: You might be not moving well. Talking of commitments actually brings you to my next scene.
Speaker 1: But just quickly share the podcast so we can hit five millions, so we can all get tattoo is okay and go?
Speaker 2: So, speaking of commitments, this next thing I want to talk about. We may have talked about committing to it, but here we are. It's June, with this dried July. Drive yourly where's your head at? Anna?
Speaker 1: My head? My head? I think I could do it personally. I know it's your birthday coming up and that would be kind of like difficult for you.
Speaker 2: I could have done my birthday, could.
Speaker 1: Have He's already not doing it, guys.
Speaker 2: Just hear me, hear me. I would have done my birthday if this I didn't get invited. So I've been invited to Young Essendens Nights at the Football. I love nothing more than watching the football and having a beer. Okay, yes, I love that. I'm going with my two sisters. It's a great company and a function for Essendon. Who I go for?
Speaker 1: I want to have a meat pie instead match just Wizzard, it's free, Piers. You should not be how many people in our where's your head out? Fam on our Facebook page have been like, I'm keen if you guys are doing well.
Speaker 2: This is my this is okay. So I spoke to my psychologists about this the other day and I explained that I want to be a better person and one of them is not drinking, and she was like, well, drijel is coming up, and I said, I was thinking about dry July doing it. I said, I've done a month dry. Okay, I've done months dry before. It doesn't I don't know when I've done probably three weeks. One would argue I put up a photo with a wine that was just for an aesthetic photo. I didn't drink.
Speaker 1: This is the conversation everyone. You can't just because you didn't drink for three weeks just out of free choice, doesn't mean that you could do four weeks because you have to like set the goal and then follow through. It's not just that you didn't drink for three weeks.
Speaker 2: Okay, so July, let's look at you like I have that on the first maybe I buy a token and drink on that Yeah, because I drinking a beer while watching. So let me finish with my psychologist. I said, it's not about not drinking. At all. Okay, I think I can do that. It's when I go out not drinking binge drinking and excessively to the point that, like I mean, I went to that engagement party a couple of weeks ago. We left at like four am from the house where the next day we were sitting with my mates and my mate came and he was like, I left it like twelve, Like I left the bathroom and I looked around. I'm like, nothing's happening here. I'm gonna leave. He goes, what the fuck did you guys do for another four hours? I me and my me and my mates are like, well, yeah, Like that's the point. I don't want to hang around drinking for the hell of it. I want to sort of, you know, have like a few get of fun and leave, not get like excessively drunk. And we know that I do love to drink with my mate and go okay.
Speaker 1: So the bottom line is you don't want to do drive your life? Is that what I'm is that what you're putting down?
Speaker 2: Well, there's the first on my birthday, which is a we'll be drinking and then we have something coming up that's three to four days of I think it's going to be drinking, potentially drink. It's going to be very hard not to drink a little bit of drink, a little bit of drink. We've both said we don't want to drink drink.
Speaker 1: Could we just pay fifty dollars to the charity? Is that? Like?
Speaker 2: Well, are you going to drink where we're going? I'll have a couple so you couldn't do it either. We've dug ourselves into a serious hole.
Speaker 1: Don't bring me into this. I was happy to do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, let's do it. Not drink it what we're doing?
Speaker 1: Fine, you can't do that.
Speaker 2: It's impossible. That would be impossible. That's like that would be That's like going to mac. Isn't getting a salad?
Speaker 1: I have gone to I's gonna salad. That's fine. Okay, look, Matt.
Speaker 2: How about we do it right? This is what I think is the best way to do it. Let's do drive your lie because I want to support the charity. I actually want to do it. I've been talking about it for ages. I'll buy a token for the football.
Speaker 1: And how much is a token? Fifty dollars?
Speaker 2: Fifty dollars? Okay, I'll buy a token for the football on the first on the first, which is fucking starting off. He's not starting good.
Speaker 1: A token for your birthday.
Speaker 2: I want to drink on my birthday?
Speaker 1: Really, I won't drink. I don't know about my house warming.
Speaker 2: I'll have a glass of champagne. When's that token?
Speaker 1: I mean maybe it's going to be the first of all, because I just push it back and back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because then and then where we go for three.
Speaker 1: Days, we'll buy tokens for that.
Speaker 2: We'll buy tokens for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah done? Okay, shall we are you now? It's coming up here to tell you guys, he's not doing it. He looks it deflated that.
Speaker 2: I just think it's just like, yeah, all right, well let's do it. Let's let's don't have to Let's take it to the Facebook page and see what people.
Speaker 1: Want to is handling it to the Facebook.
Speaker 2: We're always driving there.
Speaker 1: What's the date? Okay, it's like the twentieth of June.
Speaker 2: Well, what about if I do ten days now?
Speaker 1: How it's meant to. It's not like a miscellaneous ten days here and three days here. This is like dry motherfucking July. Okay, guys, we're gonna pause on this. We're gonna come back to you, come back because we can't decide. This has been a ramble and a half.
Speaker 2: This is our live chat about it. We haven't chatted till now about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have a special announcement right Matt. Yes, that is going live on our Facebook page right now. So if you're listening to this episode, this is live on our Facebook page. Where's your head out, fam, it's live. I have currently and it's a very special announcement.
Speaker 2: We've dropped it first for the people on our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: So there's two days early access to this special exciting venture thing that Matt and I are doing. I'm trying to use words to like not give it away.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited, nervous, so excited, but very excited.
Speaker 1: I think little nervous, very excited. So anyway, it's going live to everyone else on Thursday. If you want to know what it is right now, then head over to our Facebook group. We're very excited.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited and I'm very excited. Everyone should be there right now taking a look, getting in early before everyone else starts to gee.
Speaker 1: There that we're there, What are you going to say to not make it up here.
Speaker 2: What's chance?
Speaker 1: Chance? Okay?
Speaker 2: Like it chance? That doesn't give much away, does it? Okay? So my recommendation this week is before I go to my recommendation, I have taken your recommendation.
Speaker 1: Up and I watched Ultimatum.
Speaker 2: No sorry, I'm starting. I'm behind Extreme Sisters.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? How good is it? How good is it?
Speaker 2: Such a good TLC show, like just you know, just like harmless. Watch in the background, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just like mindless, Like it's just chill right.
Speaker 2: I watched it with Jen and we were watching like their twins that are like just fucking you know what, we talk about twins dating twins and that and the two twins from per fuck That was hilarious. So they have to do everything the same things.
Speaker 1: I would love to get them on the podcast more than anything. I've reached out. I haven't heard anything back. I think you should reach out now.
Speaker 2: I'll reach out.
Speaker 1: Anna and Lucy. If you're listening to this, we really want you on our podcast. You guys are hilarious. You're so funny. If you're watching this video or watching this listening to this podcast right now, tag them in our podcast. Let's get them on the show.
Speaker 2: Message them guys because we really want them on here. They have would have the best fucking stories. It's the best. But this week's recommendation is another show. I love Naked and Afraid, say it all the time. The English have done their own version, so you know it's good the English. The Brits have done their own one. You know it's going to be good naked alone and racing home. Right, So they dump to two different couples they can be. Some were strangers, some were couples into the British wilderness and they have to like survive there. Sorry, the countryside, countryside, wilderness, countryside.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we have the wilderness in Britain.
Speaker 2: I mean there's no bears or anything that's going to kill you, just just the cold. And they dump them. They're naked and they have to find their way to the money in the nearest town first. So we know British TV they don't blame anything out. So I'm used to Naked and Afraid where it's all pixelated and then you just see them. And I said this journ as I watched it, I've never seen another man's limp penis, like I've just never seen it. And I was just like, Oh, there's a penis, limp, flaccid just sitting there and I was just like like, looks just like mine. Yeah, I'm just like wow, do you know what I made? And then and then there was girls like that. You could see everything of theirs. One was like rock in the seventies, pubic hair. Really it was just full on and it was a good show. Like they it's funny, like you had this couple argue because they're naked and like struggling. It's it's good watch.
Speaker 1: They would be freezing in the UK naked. That is wild? Where can you.
Speaker 2: Watch this on Fox? Tubls what I was streaming it on and I think Binge as well, how do you can You and Michael would go naked together? They're trying to find money.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't. I just don't think I would ever do that, Like, I just wouldn't want to be naked on TV's just stuff. Oh yeah, no, shit, Like can you imagine you must be pretty confident in yourself to do that. Yeah, it's just like so out of your comfort zone that you're like fuck it, Like fuck.
Speaker 2: It, this story. Who cares? Like we tell the world about it, people can watch it.
Speaker 1: Would you do it?
Speaker 2: I feel like I would. Yeah, would you Yeah? I feel like I could.
Speaker 1: So just everyone just stare at.
Speaker 2: Your car, my flaccid veenis.
Speaker 1: They'd be like checking out the grooming. They'd be like, oh, I could.
Speaker 2: Do this, they could do this. Well. The couple that went in there and argued the whole time, they didn't make it to the money first. The strangers did. This is a spoiler alert for anyone that wants to watch it, but trust me, it's a good one. He ended up proposing to her naked. Yeah, naked as they got to the finish line.
Speaker 1: Geez, that's like these people like nudists. Maybe is that why they're so comfortable being nude? I'd assume so you don't want to be proposing. Imagine like the legs spread as well? What angles are they getting on that fucking and it was like.
Speaker 2: A rocky driveway where they went and you just got on one knee.
Speaker 1: I feel like Michael did say that when you jump, when you drop a knee, it's pretty sores.
Speaker 2: I probably never got everyone, ye one knee? What did you go to one knee for?
Speaker 1: Maybe, like if you're at church and you like dropping dropping to the knee, maybe yeah, but maybe if you liked drop onto one first and then to the other, if.
Speaker 2: You're leaning under a sink to fix a sink.
Speaker 1: Or potentially you go into confession. Not that I go to church anymore, but you know, back in my heyday, when I was young and forced into it, I did you.
Speaker 2: I went to a Catholic school with you had like a communion like.
Speaker 1: Once to turn Yeah, yeah, Catholic.
Speaker 2: Now I was baptized Catholic communion. Did you do your communion?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I did my communion and my confirmation. I did it all.
Speaker 2: I'd go up and just put back in my hands like this. I wouldn't take the bread.
Speaker 1: I didn't you I did.
Speaker 2: He took the bread. Do you know that our father who ate in heaven.
Speaker 1: Our Father who ain't in heaven.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just I just say that.
Speaker 1: Anyone who knows the prayer our Father, that is not a world, our Father who art in heaven, not in heaven.
Speaker 2: Our kingdom, calm. I shall be done. Okay, okay, everyone who's everyone who's.
Speaker 1: Like tuning out to this podcast.
Speaker 2: Then all right, let's go to our hot line.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it. Hello, you've reached Anna and Nut.
Speaker 2: We can't get to the phone right now.
Speaker 1: But please leave us a message on our hot line after the beep.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this hot line comes from Bronti.
Speaker 1: Okay, windows winding up? Windows, Holy, that was okay? Okay, Manana, Hi, I can't introduce so I don't want to because it's throw me off, make me feel cringe. I'm gonna grow up.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wait, what's happening.
Speaker 1: I can't do this. I'll come back. I'll go to record this round less socially anxious.
Speaker 2: I'm about.
Speaker 1: Was it around two? No?
Speaker 2: There is it? That's all we've got.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, so we just had a look at our phones because we're like, is that it? We're confused, and our producer has said that Bronti has quite bad anxiety. We're gonna watch this space because apparently she is gonna send us another message soon. But I mean, what better time to talk about anxiety?
Speaker 2: That anxiety sucks.
Speaker 1: How's your anxiety going?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm feeling okay. How's your anxiety?
Speaker 1: My anxiety is good. I think like anxiety is such a funny thing, right, because like, when you're in the heart of it, it's so all consuming, and it just like takes up all of your mental capacity and it's all you think about or whatever you're stressing about. Well, sometimes there's like nothing that you're stressing about, and then other times times, like more recently, I've been not very anxious at all, Like I've been quite leveled out. I think Michael's contributed a lot to that, because he's quite calming on me.
Speaker 2: And do you take anything for your anxiety, like vitamins.
Speaker 1: Or CBD oil or I take a CBD gummy at night because my anxiety tends to peak at night. Michael and I both do. Do you interesting?
Speaker 2: I also put CBD oil at night, and I have these.
Speaker 1: In your tea or something I don't just under my tongue.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, but I do. I have these big what do you call him vials in the fridge from a while ago, and I tripped some of that in my morning smoothie.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go. So you're on the CBD.
Speaker 2: Quite frequently, Yeah, quite frequently.
Speaker 1: Do you think it makes a difference?
Speaker 2: Yes? And no. Like I got stuck in before I went out for dinner on Saturday night, I got stuck in traffic, and traffic I don't know there's something about it that I can't. I can't like I get agitated. I hate like the whole stopping and like starting. I hate it like it makes me to be somewhere at a certain time. So then I get in my own head and I can't do it, and I am scott really anxious. I got like really tired, and I got really like I really So if you ever alongside me in traffic, I know that I'm struggling.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you're if you know you're about to be in that mindset or mood, is there anything that you can implement that's gonna make you feel less stressed? Because I know personally, for me, if I'm in the car and I feel stressed out, I always put the Ziggy albrets Like album on from start to finish, and his music is very soothing to me and it's very relaxing. And I've told myself, like, when I'm anxious, I can listen to that and it calms me down, and it really does.
Speaker 2: Is eminem eminem. Yeah, it's probably not the most part of the other stuff, but yeah, that probably does. I get opening from that music. So there you go. Whatever works, Yeah, maybe it doesn't he talking about like rapping and I'm just sitting there life.
Speaker 1: You know what. I love the eminem song Love the Way You Lie Oat song, you know with Rihanna so good. I know every lyric I can wrap it as well. I thought I was like session, that's pretty easy, pretty standard.
Speaker 2: Think of put my fist through the.
Speaker 1: Stuff. And yeah, I like the lyrics for it. Says like they sit at the window. I guess that's why they call it window pane, like.
Speaker 2: They're looking at it, staring out the window.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like sad. The music video as well, Yes, and the house is burning down.
Speaker 2: I had the guy from the Lord of the Rings in it and Meghan Yeah it Megan Fox.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a famous actual Yeah she was. She was so hot and the guy was one of the hobbits from Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, very good video clip. I'm gonna go watch that it as well.
Speaker 2: Your part too. It was just Rihanna, Oh did they? Yeah? It was good.
Speaker 1: Wait the music video, the music the music yeah, yeah, yeah, look CBD. I don't know, I think it could be a place ebo. But it's also good for me to like have a CBD gummy at night and just to think, Okay, I'm good. It's not every night, it's mainly when I'm starting to feel a bit like you know, addressable or anxious.
Speaker 2: You know, you have to take it continuously for it to work.
Speaker 1: I know I do take it.
Speaker 2: You reckon if you take it and then you feel calm.
Speaker 1: Well, don't tell me that fucking help spoiling my anxiety trick. No, we do take it pretty regularly at night, but not every night, but still regularly enough.
Speaker 2: I would say, I remember had these like smells that you would smell like you put some of your.
Speaker 1: Hand, had me to lavender.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a leavender one, but there was another one. And then there was one that was like got bitch be Gone and it was like a spray, and that was meant to make you feel less bitchy and less anxious, was one of our rants.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. That's so funny. Yeah, I know, like, look, we both suffer from quite that anxiety, and I think it's it's something you have to be so mind right, you need to be so on top of it, and there needs to be things that you implement when these things happen, Like you know, We've all been on the verge of a panic attack, and it's like, what do you do in that situation? Do you just like fully, like let yourself just be in the moment and have a full blown meltdown, or are you like, Okay, I'm going to do some box breathing, I'm going to do this, I'm going to do that, Like these are my tactics to help me to like try to get back to neutral.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think it's finding those out and trying and searching, maybe talking to the right people, professionals and see what you can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, well, Look, Brontie, we are still waiting to hear that voicemail.
Speaker 2: Please send it in. We want to know what you guys are going to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know that you have anxiety. We also have it too, but we are awaiting your message in the hotline. Look, guys, that's all we have time for. As always, send us your voicemails. It can be literally anything. It can be you having a meltdown in the car and we'll talk about anxiety. If you have any funny stories, any crazy sex stories, send them through. All you have to do is record a voice note to where's your head at pod Instagram or to our email address which is on our Instagram page, and as always, make sure to follow our Where's Your head at fam Facebook page to be involved in the conversations that we have after our episodes. Okay, Matt, until next time, Saya, bye bye