Speaker 1: We must try Men's Bestissu edition jum.
Speaker 2: So right now, and then my kids will look at me and go, Dad, what do you do for a living? Can you explain your job? Well, today it's one of those days. Dad is working hard.
Speaker 1: It's a superior job.
Speaker 2: Jason. Just someone's got to do it.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren Jason created this segment for this very moment.
Speaker 2: We got there.
Speaker 4: Look, this is our public service, it's our way of helping small business.
Speaker 5: It is now. We love to do Melbourne's best.
Speaker 3: But if there's one thing that we agree on in this show, it's about to cause a divide, and the one thing we agree on is that tiramis Zoo is the ultimate dessert.
Speaker 2: Far superior over the streets the Viennetta.
Speaker 5: Oh, far superior over a lemon marine.
Speaker 1: Out of the Vonetta.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was maybe the Viennetta tried to challenge.
Speaker 4: Now there is there is There is one entrance where I think their motto should be your tattoo. Tiram Massou is not just a dessert, it's a way of life. Oh you could get that put on your bicep.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: Tiram Massoux eating hand the bicep.
Speaker 2: Just need a bicep.
Speaker 3: Now we've got We did ask Melbourne. I said, Melbourn's best here Massou? Was it a more on?
Speaker 5: Is it street?
Speaker 3: In part?
Speaker 5: So I'm holding.
Speaker 2: Strong on that that's a term of soup bar.
Speaker 5: It's yeah right. But we asked the great.
Speaker 3: People of Melbourne to nominate there, to nominate the best Terram Massou in Melbourne. And there was a unanimously three that got the most fot.
Speaker 2: Yes, these three constantly kept coming up. Now we found Melbourn's best. Bar me found the best scroll march you can get in the en. You got to see other radio stations, tried to start's.
Speaker 5: Best radio station?
Speaker 2: No, no, the nomination. Okay, today Melbourne's best. Do you like to run through the entrance cleans down.
Speaker 4: Away to Queen Victoria Markets in string Bean, Ali, welcome to you, Welcome to the competition.
Speaker 3: They I just got to shiver down my spine. I think it's excitement.
Speaker 1: Are you hungry?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I'm going to have a shiver down mind later. I think it's going to be from overreading.
Speaker 4: Okay, So they offer the og Tiramasu.
Speaker 1: It's a recipe handed down over generations.
Speaker 4: But they also have some some modern classics, but we also have entries from Fitzroy Pinto the team at pinto a lot of people, pintar.
Speaker 2: Oh really right?
Speaker 4: Okay okay, and then round it out with Park Street Wine and pastor in South Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Now this is a classic as well. This is I think you're right, Lauren. I think it is excitement.
Speaker 2: Goose permission to say the M word A moist, yes is.
Speaker 5: Now we've got three in front of us.
Speaker 3: Two have come in like self contained kind of little cup tubs, and one has obviously come from a slab that has been sliced up and put in a plate.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Let's all try soon number one.
Speaker 3: You're ready, okay, because this has a lot of the powder on the top, and so old talk while you ate, okay, Clint talks. There's a lot of powder on You've got to get the layers all the way to the bottom.
Speaker 4: Sometimes if you inhale the powder, I know you can cough a lot. It's quite nice, quite nice, quite a nice, quite a nice sponge.
Speaker 6: The consistency is good, and it's got some sort of layer on the modemn good. Great, he's got more dust it's a real what it's a real ohs problem. I'm opening the second.
Speaker 5: Let's go the second one.
Speaker 1: It comes in an elaborate.
Speaker 3: J. Now, this is sort of like if you look at it, biscuit in the middle, cream around the edge.
Speaker 5: You got to get into the middle for this.
Speaker 1: The cream is is excellent.
Speaker 2: I would say I would say more flavor in bte one with this one.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic, but.
Speaker 5: You've got to get in the middle. All the riskers. You could get all the creme in one.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get too much.
Speaker 2: Doesn't doesn't feel as boozy.
Speaker 5: I don't think the first one is boozy.
Speaker 1: I could have no doubt.
Speaker 2: The bottom.
Speaker 5: While I get to the bottom of Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Vis is on the bottom at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Just try the first one. He reckons it's little boozy.
Speaker 2: At the bottom.
Speaker 1: Okay, sue.
Speaker 2: Number three, Okay, we go again. Number three?
Speaker 5: Have you had your palate cleanser done? This is more a traditional slab tie into that one.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that was harsh.
Speaker 4: I could tell straight away as soon as it hit the gob not a powder as well.
Speaker 5: Oh I don't know them all.
Speaker 1: It's clear when of for mine? Oh god, it's a chocolate type.
Speaker 3: I don't think I can discriminate. I think I like to masuse all shapes and sizes.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't sit on the fence. You have to tell us which one you like.
Speaker 2: I think sometimes too much chocolate powder.
Speaker 1: It looks good. You can kill a party. What do you think of three?
Speaker 4: Because I'm I know this sounds harsh, but I just I wasn't a big fan.
Speaker 1: So we happy to part? Are we happy to park it?
Speaker 5: I liked three?
Speaker 1: You're a bit critical?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 5: That was like I was dining in a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Well it's on a paper plate, but it.
Speaker 5: Was cut from the slab. You know, It's like it's not in it. These others are in this.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm ready. I'm happy to park number three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's parked.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, the majority rules is the official way.
Speaker 2: We go one, two, three, and then we all say a number.
Speaker 1: I'm ready because I don't want to go back for a second ago because I know.
Speaker 3: That you have to did you even taste them? Skinny Billy, I forgot.
Speaker 5: You don't even get to vote.
Speaker 2: That's you. I'm on to die. Lick it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, show me the second one.
Speaker 1: When you taste red wine. You only meant to have a little bit.
Speaker 3: This is not a red wine tasting. You didn't even get all the flakes. And number two, I'm ready or your vote doesn't catch.
Speaker 2: The whole thing. Trying to be fair? Okay, one, two, three, two?
Speaker 5: I said one?
Speaker 1: Whatever one was in this plastic casing?
Speaker 2: What was number two? Brady? Number two was?
Speaker 5: What's number two?
Speaker 1: Two? Don't you?
Speaker 3: That's the one at the Queen Victoria min I've got the eyes.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 4: Tiram massou, it is not just a dessert. It's a way of life. Put it on the wall.
Speaker 5: I can't even say tutti dolt cha.
Speaker 2: I have to go back.
Speaker 3: And then I told you number three was like dining in a restaurant. I was right, part straight wine and pasta, all excellent, all.
Speaker 1: Delicious, so tooty dog shame Then, how.
Speaker 5: Chay is rain supreme? At the Queen Victoria Market.
Speaker 2: They have taken out Melbourne's best Tiram Massou and the bite that Quin took out of his is embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Your vote doesn't count.
Speaker 1: I went back to the winner.
Speaker 5: Your vote doesn't care.
Speaker 4: Must be also has pistacia pistacio lemon bisc of cookies and cream Ntella.
Speaker 1: The list is endless, I'm told great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great little grab and go container. Could see you walking through queen Vic Market just spooning out one of them jays as he walked Send the kids to get your groceries with Dad's just sitting there into.
Speaker 1: The donut before getting small business.
Speaker 3: You said number one was the most boozy. I'm surprised you didn't go for that.
Speaker 2: Melbourne's best tim Ba sue some I to queen Vic Markets.
Speaker 3: Jase, Lauren and Clint Wake have feeling good Pace Lauren
Speaker 5: And Clin on the socials