Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Men, Jason Lauren, start your morning the right way.
Speaker 1: Be great, good day. This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: No, you're one hundred. Well, good morning everybody. Welcome Wednesday, Good morning morning. We are excellent. How are you, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm great loving this beautiful weather we've had in Melbourne. Continue.
Speaker 3: I'm monitoring the weather through the week. I'm going to hook the boat on tomorrow. Take the take little Honey fishing after school to school. Yeah, they do. I don't know if this is a power move. They do a school pickup, so like it's like a drive through, so you can drive on to the concrete oval and they set up some witches.
Speaker 1: Hats concrete oval I love, like.
Speaker 3: The basketball area and they set up witch's hats and you go around and then the principal's there and you stop and the kids jump in the car so you don't have to get out.
Speaker 1: Yeah great.
Speaker 3: Is that something I can do with the tinning on the back of the boat. Yeah fine, it's a power move. It is a bit of a power move, isn't it.
Speaker 1: How good is your turning circle?
Speaker 3: I'm not bad. I've never taken it.
Speaker 1: It's going to be ten out of ten. Embarrassing if he balls it up, So give it a go of You.
Speaker 3: Never done it through a drive through?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, that's asking for trouble.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Yeah. Good. It's a concrete oval, by the way, otherwise it's.
Speaker 1: A basketball sounds like prison.
Speaker 3: I'll do the past the kids doing the weights outside, exchanging sigis and stuff like that to pick up TJ. Tony Jones, who I sit next to Trumpers.
Speaker 4: He was watching videos yesterday on YouTube because he's a keen fisherman.
Speaker 1: Is he? But I wouldn't take him to have the patience.
Speaker 3: Well, he loves it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: He's doing canoe fishing. Have you heard about this? So he gets a little canoe. Yeah, and he fishes off the canoe.
Speaker 3: I don't think they call it a canoe, like a surf ski sort of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's got pedals, yeah yeah, yeah, does he do that?
Speaker 1: That's like an aquabi But it's not one of these, like one of those things you said when you go to Dale's for like a paddle boat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess it is more like a canoe. And it's got a little.
Speaker 1: Pedal, yeah, a little pedal.
Speaker 4: Thing, yeah, like a bike. Yeah, like a canoe bick. It's water fishing and tejers out there doing that.
Speaker 1: I heard of such a thing. Where does he do it?
Speaker 3: From down this surf coast?
Speaker 1: Oh? And then do you catch your wave in I don't know, like ken you stand up? Yeah, like a mine? Speaking of line man.
Speaker 3: Speaking of watching videos, I was just going through our socials yesterday and I noticed a lot of the Clint videos are getting a lot of views at the male and I thought that sounded the ordinary. And then I got tipped off and I got sent a photo yesterday from a spy inside Channel nine. Talk to me. Was this you at work a channel watching videos of yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right in the office with your pick headphones on the edit booth.
Speaker 3: I had to approve that one.
Speaker 1: What was it about?
Speaker 3: I think it was our nightly video of the met Gala.
Speaker 1: Oh you had to approve it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you? Who gave you that power?
Speaker 3: You did? Lauren? You said, check out this video and let me know if it's okay. I finished a sentence because I'm out of here. No one talked to me tomorrow. The video went upside had a look before I went home.
Speaker 1: I was funny video last night? You two. Carson Cresley over here commenting on everyone's Met Galla outfits. I'm still baffled just to Kim Kutashian wore that cardigan over a beautiful sparkly dress. But she she's made a statement and said it was because the theme was Garden of Time or something. She once had to throw down with a boyfriend and then run into the garden and put on his sweater, so that's why she wore a sweater. Did you see the size of her waist? Believe did you check you would be?
Speaker 3: Have you stopped looking at the internet at all in the past twenty four hours or have you just been like head into.
Speaker 1: Me, I've been headingto met Galla.
Speaker 3: What about Eagle Eye Cherry over here spotting.
Speaker 1: Great song by the way, great song Anthony Pratt. I told you, and I called it so early. I said, I think Anthony Pratt's are in a hot pink suit.
Speaker 3: Well, yesterday afternoon, about four thirty, the news emerged on.
Speaker 1: The World Victoria's Richest.
Speaker 4: Man believes, So in the newsroom with the gust, they're like, Anthony Pratt, you should have been listening to our show because Lauren Phillips Eagle eye Cherry over here.
Speaker 3: And baked the break upcast. What a banger, quater banger?
Speaker 1: Why are you playing that song? Because why are you playing that song?
Speaker 3: Because it's Cherry?
Speaker 1: Oh I still don't know you play.
Speaker 3: Because he was caught. I called you eagle eye Cherry. It's going to be one of those.
Speaker 1: He just doesn't want us to talk about the metallor anymore, so he's playing music over the top. I think, do you think looked the best?
Speaker 3: I was obsessed.
Speaker 1: I was, It's hard not to be. And then the after party outfits come on? My god read nickednked was the neckid? I think was the thing?
Speaker 3: Can we play it? Start the song.
Speaker 4: I don't think you've broken you haven't broken the rules here, No, no, no.
Speaker 3: And look what happened at the last place.
Speaker 1: When we broake the round off to the precinct.
Speaker 4: Say tonight, Eg, Cherry and Joy, we've been talking met gla a little bit and then we have and.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, we're talking a little bit. Some of my favorites were Gigi had did I thought she looked absolutely stunning. Kylie Jenner, Actually she had like the Madonna style, pointed boobies like you wouldn't want to hug her. Yeah, sharp, she looked great. Kim Kardashian looked like strange wearing that cardigan over that sparkly dress, but her waist looked absolutely tiny, like nothing I've ever seen before.
Speaker 3: If you want to check out a real review of the outfits, you can go to our socials.
Speaker 1: Chase and Lauren, Nicole Kidman in Valenciaga and Keith. He's so cute Keith. He just follows her around like she's the goddess of the world. She's in black and white Valenciaga.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about your mate Chris Hemsworth. He hit the carpet yesterday he was hosting Chris.
Speaker 1: And also looked better than ever. They look like God and goddess.
Speaker 3: Now. He was in a white suit, a white cream suit. Would say, off white ivory of the cream.
Speaker 1: One of those in tom Ford with like the vest, the jacket, the pant, all matching with the white shirt. Very undone.
Speaker 3: Would you say they look great? Would you say it takes a certain man to pull off like a white cream suit.
Speaker 1: Absolutely it does.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad you said that.
Speaker 1: Because the same fit. Oh my god, you do, Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Can you go stand next to the Chris Hems for a second. Got the black shoes on chess?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you like the TM version. You just need the white shirt.
Speaker 3: You know what he is, You know, like the Today shows and stuff. The morning after the Oscars, they'll go, Now, this is how you can dress like a celebrity for a fraction of the product.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk us through your loop.
Speaker 4: I did have a white shirt off side because it didn't show enough chest.
Speaker 1: We could have just unbuttoned it.
Speaker 3: You know what I liked, It wasn't working. I like your vest seas Actually I take this off. It looks like, man, you look like you're in a formal setting in BALI.
Speaker 1: Now, those pantaloons are very tired across your calves.
Speaker 4: Well, I've had them taken out a couple of weeks ago because I went to an event and I couldn't sit down.
Speaker 1: You turn around, I have to stand up. Can you turn around and face the door and bend over and touch your toes? I want to see if you're going.
Speaker 3: Let's have a minute for that material around the.
Speaker 1: Waist to it you were in me?
Speaker 3: Would I fit in? Not?
Speaker 1: Yes? But you should wear a shirt.
Speaker 3: Hey, can I just talk about actually.
Speaker 1: A matching three piece suit. It is in what stage of your life? Did you buy that?
Speaker 3: Just in case we're going to talk about the Metcala one day, he was like, hold on this. It was definitely where I wore it to the races one year.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, did you wear a belt with it?
Speaker 4: No belts are out at the moment, Chris, Chris is in wear your belt.
Speaker 3: Did you go to see Anna Winter with the hair cut, the crash hat?
Speaker 1: And I went to the editor of and Winter, the editor of those Yeah.
Speaker 3: So she's like, she's the one that runs this whole met Gala event. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she hand picked Chris J. Low bad bunny and he.
Speaker 3: Quite a stick the rules. She oh, yes, you wouldn't said darn in the fashion.
Speaker 1: Well, you wouldn't want to. You wouldn't want to muck up the statue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they pulled it down that fashion week.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, she's not a pedestal fashion one.
Speaker 3: The the rules that came out, no garlic, no chibes, no onion in the METCLA dishes, not just for her onion Bruce sheetter is out.
Speaker 5: I love, but it is hard put in your gob and then all the little.
Speaker 3: Bits fall out. Have you had a mushroom brush setter? I'm scared of mushrooms now, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm discriminating as mushrooms I know, and I'm fine with that.
Speaker 3: Ben from using cell phones inside the Metcarla, unless you get a quick photo.
Speaker 1: I don't mind that. Hey, you know what else is funny? Yesterday? Do you remember me saying, oh my god, Rihanna looks amazing. Yes, guess what. Rihanna wasn't there. It was Ai. Katie Perry wasn't there either. It was Ai.
Speaker 3: What the rs VP is an AI person?
Speaker 1: Yes, someone made photos of them at the Metcal They weren't actually there. I showed you that big satellite thing which looked like Rihanna.
Speaker 3: God, I wish I knew how to do that. I'd been home sleeping in Right now, we have a computer here telling you it's fourteen past six.
Speaker 1: Jason Laurens single Mother's Day lunch.
Speaker 3: Looking forward to this Onunday we are heading to Strato Melbourne. Get this right, strowing under it.
Speaker 4: And sixty degree views stretching over the city in the bay one hundred and forty meters above the ground. It is You can book your mother's Day lunch at Strato Melbourne. The food's incredible. It's a beautiful place and the perfect location for us to treat some single moms.
Speaker 1: Yes, and Mother's Day is on Sunday. If you've forgotten about it, this is your reminder you have a few more sleeps to go.
Speaker 3: I ordered a Mother's Day present last night, a personalized gift.
Speaker 1: Oh, you've done it. I haven't done. My Mother's Sake gift.
Speaker 3: From from the boys to give Lou.
Speaker 1: Is the issue, right, It's.
Speaker 3: The turnaround delivery time that's the issue.
Speaker 1: Oh but a lot of dads or wives or partners are often the ones that organize a Mother's Day gift or breakfast in bed or lunch for mum or Mother's Day, which is where the problem begins for single moms because they often don't get that because there's not a partner there to get you know, either three year old or four year old, if the kids aren't old enough to make a card or to take them out for lunch. So we decided this year we wanted to spoil some of the single moms. And there's many reasons why you could be a single mom, and it is worth celebrating what an amazing job you are doing. So we're taking a bunch of single moms out for lunch on Friday. The three of us are hosting. It's going to be a hoot. And today we want to introduce you to Lauren. Good morning, Lauren, Hey love. You're a single mom of three. I believe you must have a busy household.
Speaker 6: Yes, I certainly.
Speaker 3: And what are we talking?
Speaker 6: Every double moment?
Speaker 7: I give us ages for sixteen, fourteen and ten.
Speaker 3: Wowow, so you are in the thick of it.
Speaker 1: You also work. You work in the travel industry and also as a disability worker. Do you get any time to yourself? Lauren? No, not really, any time to get spoilt and pampered.
Speaker 3: When was the last time.
Speaker 6: Mate, I can't remember.
Speaker 4: In the same breath, like, is being a mom the most rewarding experience for you?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? Absolutely. It's the only thing I ever wanted to do and the only thing I feel like I'm good at. They're my whole world, you know, and I live for them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: I want to give them everything that I can and it's so beautiful. I just I don't know what to do without him.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: You sound like a pretty special mum. Lauren, and your daughter Charlie thinks so too. Mother.
Speaker 8: My mom deserves this because no matter how bad her day was, she nevers to put a smile on my face. She's my best friend and the person who I go to everything, whether it's about school issues or point problems, She's always.
Speaker 9: There for me.
Speaker 8: She's gone through so much and she's so strong, and she's my inspiration. I love her so much and I don't know what I would do without her.
Speaker 3: Well, you're going to be doing without her on Friday, because she is coming to lunch with us. We would love to meet you and treat you on Friday, Loss, if you're free.
Speaker 6: Oh guys, you know what I am free. I finished worked early at nine am. It will be free for lunch by.
Speaker 3: Hell, she'll be outside for three hours banging on that door.
Speaker 1: Now let's go, Lauren. We can't wait to spoil you for Mother's Day.
Speaker 6: Oh guys, thank you so much. It means so much.
Speaker 3: It is It is, honestly the least I can do. Single parenting would be so hard.
Speaker 1: Gosh, you've got three kids and there's two parents.
Speaker 3: We're barely getting by Friday? Is about you?
Speaker 6: Teenagers?
Speaker 3: That just tell me it gets easier. Friday is about you and and we can't wait to spoil you. So we'll see you at Strato on Friday. Ok.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Guys, get an uber.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah, getting over a fews.
Speaker 3: Many proseccos will be had three hundred and sixty degree views stretching above the city in the bay one hundred and forty meters above the ground. You can book your Mother's Day lunch at Strato Melbourne. What I love is we're getting all these single mums on the air to talk about how kids are Number one. You know they love them and they're amazing parents. But if we could see how they're going to come home on Friday.
Speaker 1: The case looking after nath The moms are ready for a day without the kids and I'm here for it. It's not actually Mother's Day, it's a pre Mother's Day, yes exactly.
Speaker 3: Then we'll do it all again on Sunday. It's just going twenty seven past six. If there is a single mum around Melbourne who we need to be aware of, someone who deserves to be treated, hit us up on our website nobfm dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Things are going well.
Speaker 3: I don't know if This is one of those situations where as the captain of the Titanic, I need to go down with the ship.
Speaker 1: But we got a situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there seems to be a number of alarms going off outside the ship. Yep, that's not a good to Brady. What's going on?
Speaker 1: We've been evacuated?
Speaker 3: Are we being evacuated?
Speaker 1: I just do the show and then we'll get out after nine.
Speaker 3: Do we have a warden?
Speaker 1: Someone put them? Are you the warden yellow helmet on?
Speaker 3: I'm not great in the helmet? We get a helmet?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 3: We need to do we need to evacuate? Or do we push them?
Speaker 1: Still going out there? Have we sen?
Speaker 3: Okay? Right, but we've only just started here. It can't burn down.
Speaker 1: Did someone burn their toast? What's happening?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do we know what the situation is? Do we know what the situation is?
Speaker 1: It's very loud out here. Yes, No, that's not what I get the helmet?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do you think we should leave?
Speaker 3: Do we need to leave? We should go? You're good? Why are you leaving?
Speaker 1: The really care about it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: They're walking out. No. I believe it's a test at ease everybody test. I believe it's a test at ease.
Speaker 4: Are you sure? I mean there is ANDZ across the road. We could settle in for the morning.
Speaker 3: It doesn't open to eleven clips.
Speaker 1: It's called none.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Hey, coming up, guy, we've been done this for a while. We love this segment Melbourne. We are about to get naughty at six point forty. We'll get to it next if we're still here. Have a very busy day at work yesterday at Channel nine.
Speaker 4: After I finished here, got home, did on the chures, took the dog for a walk, had dinner. Thought I'd plump myself on the couch and get busy with the socks.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Sounds a bit American.
Speaker 3: Pie of you.
Speaker 1: When there's none left over?
Speaker 3: Now, it can be a lottery for all of us, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nah, I don't know what happens to mine?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 1: How do I have so many odd socks?
Speaker 3: And we've to have that quirky boss who would purposely wear different socks.
Speaker 4: Yes, happy socks, yeah, but different Actually yeah, they wouldn't match because I'm quirky, so they quirky happy.
Speaker 1: It's not quirky, it's just he's got the same problem as the rest of us.
Speaker 3: He's just trying to pass.
Speaker 4: If you've got a dirty clothes basket style set up and you just I just generally throw whatever's the basket in ad hole, and then it's a real lottery whether you've got Yeah, at that moment, you get a matching sex so Jace. That happened last night, the first time in forever perfect. I was putting them together, perfect.
Speaker 3: And it just matched. The body matched perfect, and I thought, this is better than sex.
Speaker 1: What's better than sex? That's better than sex?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen. It felt good. What's better than doing the deed?
Speaker 1: Let's get noughdy at six foldy one.
Speaker 3: The other day, finished eating a little bowl of spaghetti bolonas walked up to the kitchen, was like, what's going to happen here? I'm going to put it in the dishwasher and I'll be left to unpack the dishwasher. And I opened that little door empty, and baby, she was empty as really. I just chuck that bowl in there. I was like, I'm done. There's nothing else to do here.
Speaker 1: Do you talk in bowling?
Speaker 10: Do you not?
Speaker 3: Rint? No? I do, rent, But my point was there.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have been anything left over to rints. You've seen the big Boy.
Speaker 3: That it looked cleaner than when it came out of the distruction lids. You got anything better than doing the d Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I was at the gas station, the petrol station, bump and fuel the other day and I stopped bang right on fifty bucks. I try every time. I think it's happened maybe twice in my life that I got it to the zero, and I just thought you.
Speaker 3: Didn't hit that perfect setting. First though, I was like.
Speaker 1: I, ladies and gentlemen, I'm a legend.
Speaker 3: Then you started celebrating by Sprague goes over the fifty and you're like, oh, damn it, hey thirteen twenty four ten. What's better than doing the.
Speaker 11: Deed strat from your partner.
Speaker 3: When you can't get to it and you're like lower, lower, lower.
Speaker 4: When you're running late for work and you get every bloody green light, Yes.
Speaker 1: Those little winds during the day that you think this is living.
Speaker 3: I'd run at Westfield the other day. I was driving around looking for a G Sacks, So it was a G sack sack. Aquatic center, Yeah, quadic center, nep courts.
Speaker 1: Basketsack is normally sports and aquatic center. Yeah, something like that, and the G would.
Speaker 3: Be not a fan of the sack anyway.
Speaker 1: Don't know what the G stands for.
Speaker 3: Driving around good sack. I don't know. I'm driving around looking for a park because it was heaving, and you know, like you're driving ten k's you're looking for cars.
Speaker 5: Then a car just as you're driving past started reversing.
Speaker 1: Yes, you say the tail o chous, we're on here we are and then you're getting in one smooth park and you're like, fifty people saw that.
Speaker 3: But sometimes they're actually just trying to correct their path. I go back.
Speaker 1: Here, ruined lagger it when you sat there.
Speaker 3: Waved me by the join us of the air. We are asking what is better than doing the deed? Someone's going to walk away with a five hundred dollars red balloon about you, Melbourne, what's better than doing the deed?
Speaker 1: Talk to us? Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is out number? Do you reckon? There's been times that you've had two options like, oh look a new episode of Sex and the City or a throwdown? Yeah, And then you've had the throwdown and go should watch the new app? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Should suffer for one more like Chi martini in the bar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's on you. All right, let's go to morning turn Jeremy, good morning, good morning. What's better Yeah, doing well mate, what's better than doing the deed?
Speaker 12: So it's smoothie related. So you're making a smoothie.
Speaker 1: So it can be a it can be.
Speaker 12: Solo, or it can be with a partner. So you can do solo smoothie. You make it, you blitz it up, you get your glass, you pour it out and it gets right to the top and you can turn the cups fully over and know that it's not going to fill it drop.
Speaker 1: It's the perfect amount. Yeah, even yeah, it is with a.
Speaker 12: Partner, you blitz the smoothie. You're pour theirs out first and then you pour yours out and its dang even if you need to go back and forth.
Speaker 1: That is that is winning right there.
Speaker 3: What do you prefer, Jeremy alone or with a partner?
Speaker 12: Probably probably with a partner, so you can then celebrate.
Speaker 4: Jeremie, what are you what are you blitzing? What are you blitzing your smoothies? With its in the neutral bullet?
Speaker 3: Yes, correct the bullet Jesus good. You hear that noise coming from Jeremy's room. You know what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's starting his day.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, thirteen twenty Jeremy, give us a ring? What's better than doing the deed?
Speaker 1: What's better than sex? That's better than sex?
Speaker 3: What's better than doing the deed? Melbourne?
Speaker 1: What is? What are those things that you think this is living?
Speaker 3: Well, let's go to Geelong. Real Natasha was living on Saturday night? I believe morning.
Speaker 1: Morning, guy, Natasha? What happen?
Speaker 3: Exhausted?
Speaker 13: I was dreading going out on Saturday night and minute.
Speaker 11: That's got castle?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, there is nothing.
Speaker 3: Are you screaming?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: It was party Central?
Speaker 3: Yeahs would neighbors would have heard you.
Speaker 13: We we got into bed and watched the tatooist about it?
Speaker 1: Better that feeling when you're like I am in that one going back to bed. Oh that is a great feeling.
Speaker 3: What a mood kill happy ending? It's got to andy, good morning and it being lo are we We're good? I believe you're better? What's better than doing the deed?
Speaker 14: Absolutely? I'm an age in retail and there's nothing better than when the customer comes up to me and says I need twenty five twenty five dollars worth of tread a ham or something and then I get it on the app.
Speaker 1: In the Delhi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people, your hands on the meat and you know exactly the amount of grab I walk it.
Speaker 14: I'll walk out in my day is done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you might as well just leave the office then and there.
Speaker 3: But don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're rooting for you as well, like we want that because we get that winning feeling.
Speaker 3: Do you do you like being watched while you do it? And yeah? Sorry mate, do you like being watched while you do it?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 14: I like when I'm successful in that aspect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't want to be caught out on a bad day. And I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: All right, Anna Anna in al Toona Meadows, Good morning.
Speaker 13: Good morning.
Speaker 11: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: We're good? What gets you going talk to us? Oh?
Speaker 7: Mate, I've got to tell you. I'm on placement at the moment and.
Speaker 13: We're getting sent home a little bit early and it is amazing.
Speaker 1: Early doors at work. Yeah, yeah, you know what, guys, take an early call today because you.
Speaker 3: Know what, you don't see it coming, like there's no foreplay to it. It's just you. Yeah, and you take it. That's good. I would take it any day of the week.
Speaker 1: You are freaking me out the way the cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to take one. Well that sounded weird. See I'm a little bit more, especially at six for Mel and Sandringham. What's better than doing the deed?
Speaker 11: I'm a little mortified that I'm saying this on the radio.
Speaker 16: But when you go to the toilet and you do a poof and your wife and the paper.
Speaker 3: Is clean, Miss Mel, you know what.
Speaker 1: I don't save yourself to But you've got to get out more. You got to start living, Mel, she is.
Speaker 3: That's living for Mel.
Speaker 15: Mel does happen often, not often enough.
Speaker 3: I don't want to ask about a bad.
Speaker 1: Day of.
Speaker 4: No sex on those days, oh Mel, Oh, it's got a phrase.
Speaker 3: It's called an angel wife.
Speaker 1: Oh stop.
Speaker 3: Apparently so Mel doesn't like it, messy. Let's go to me again.
Speaker 1: Neat and tidy. Keep it in morning, guys, morning, I've listening to you every morning.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Now, what's better than doing the deed?
Speaker 16: Oh my god, my kid's brushing my hair until I fall asleep? Oh, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, having your hair brous having your hair brush is quite a nice feeling, Megan, But you sound little too into it.
Speaker 16: It's amazing, and I'll pay my son. I taught him how to plat hair and everything.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can.
Speaker 4: Can you give us a blow by blow from the moment they pick up the brush to the moment it goes, Oh my god.
Speaker 16: The tingles on my back. Oh yeah, it's amazing. Give up the deed for a whole year to have that.
Speaker 1: Push the hobby out, get the hair brush out, husband, hair brushing.
Speaker 16: I've bought a special one too, so they don't have the.
Speaker 1: Brush. Have you got what are the bus doing?
Speaker 16: Oh it's well, it's word and it kind of scratches the head as it goes.
Speaker 6: Every time.
Speaker 16: I think. No, it's a brush and it's a wide one, so it gets a lot of the head.
Speaker 4: Purple mean, Megan, he's got a wide handle.
Speaker 3: Is it electric or is it a manual job?
Speaker 16: Oh no, it's a manual because I don't pay them for ye No, no, no, They've got to do it. It's just and I can't do it fast. You can't do it far.
Speaker 1: Steady.
Speaker 3: Have you had have you had too at the one time.
Speaker 16: When they were younger?
Speaker 3: Okay, we're stopping now. Some sad news broke late yesterday afternoon, didn't it did? Jace sad for the television industry.
Speaker 1: It is your dream over Clinton.
Speaker 3: Kodbee line, someone would be doing. The Bachelor franchise is r I DP.
Speaker 1: It's coming to an end. It's coming to an end The Bachelor. Not many people have been watching it.
Speaker 5: It's been a staple for so many years.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, to be honest, the last few years it is a limp across the finish line. They've had three blokes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they went a bit rogue, didn't they.
Speaker 3: They bisexual bachelorettes like Lake.
Speaker 1: I mean that was cool, but the three.
Speaker 3: Thing didn't really work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a.
Speaker 3: Fairly good strike rate.
Speaker 1: The originals did were great.
Speaker 3: I used to watch it back in the day. The Sophie Monk one was awesome, was it? The Bachelorette series with Sophie Monk was Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was good. But I thought I liked the Tim and Anna one. Oh yeah, Tim, Tim Robarts, Yes, I saw the other day. We sat next to each other on a plane. You just had their second child together. Yes, they are a success story from the Bachelor.
Speaker 3: They really are, and just nice and good looking.
Speaker 1: People to some months stay together, weren't they?
Speaker 3: Yeah? There was George and Lee.
Speaker 1: George and Lee, Yes, Sam would and Snarzanna. Remember she said, like Parmesana, but Snazzana, they are Barry and we living in some kind of mansion in Brighton together. I saw the day those two killing it body.
Speaker 3: Uh no, no, that's it. I think that was Maths. Yeah, yeah, so yeah, the Bachelor series is no more. Apparently things aren't good over at Channel ten.
Speaker 1: Oh it's really sad.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, really battling in their parent company in the US is really struggling too. So yeah, I hope so because we need three commercial up shop would they Wow?
Speaker 1: Well, I employ a lot of people, so you'd hope not.
Speaker 4: The problem is debt just gets to a stage where it is uncontrollable.
Speaker 3: Just just crell on the premier Victoria. Yeah, hey, guys, I thought we'd take a little trip down memory lane and relive some of the most iconic reality TV show moments. Sticking with the Bachelor, remember when the honey batch.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he chose no one.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: That was so bad.
Speaker 3: Not for me.
Speaker 10: I'm not looking for a girlfriend for a life partner right now. I can't give one hundred percent of me to you my head, he's very cloudy.
Speaker 1: It was so he had both. He went through the whole season. He had the two finalists staunding there and he said, I don't want either of you, but I'm happy to be alone. Just say yes, but the camera. Remember Blake did that with What's the Chef? Sam? And he proposed her and then dumped her the next week. That was Britney happy. I think she got dumped both of them.
Speaker 3: Was it the honey badger a bit of all right or not? No?
Speaker 1: I don't think that was real with him either.
Speaker 3: I think he got talked into the shaddy and then when he was doing what am I doing here? I'd just rather be floged and trading him.
Speaker 1: Because they did Sophie Monk and that one went quite well. And then they said, let's get another celebrity in it.
Speaker 3: Let's take you to the reality TV show That is Australia's.
Speaker 1: Next Top Model, one of my faves.
Speaker 3: Remember Sarah Murdoch was the host and you know what I feel for her because she was told the wrong name of the winner.
Speaker 1: Thank you to all my fans for supporting me.
Speaker 3: So the audio you're hearing is the person she's announced right, and they're thanking everyone.
Speaker 1: For thank you to all my fans for supporting me. Oh my god, I don't know what to say right now. I'm feeling a bit sick about this. This is not this was a complete accident. I'm so sorry, it's Amanda. I'm so sorry it was fed.
Speaker 3: To me wrong.
Speaker 1: I should already take this.
Speaker 15: God, this is what happens when you have live TV, folks.
Speaker 17: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Sarah handled that with a palm as well as she could have. I would have just taken my earpiece. They were going, it's Amanda at Amanda, and I would have just stood there smiling and let the other girl have it and said, you deal with that mess tomorrow. This ain't my problem. There's no way on earth I would have had the balls. Sorry, they're smiling and clapping.
Speaker 3: Peace out, Australia, have a good night.
Speaker 1: You know what, Australia's next top model. This is a you problem, not a new problem. And then I think that girl got a terrible blood nose after they took it off it one of the finals. It was like a stress blood not It was so sad.
Speaker 3: That happens at the afterpart of Amanda, Take You to Australian Idol. Remember Dicko got hot water freeze comments about Paulini. It's the real world.
Speaker 15: You should choose more appropriate clothes or shed some pans.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that was one of the worst moments on Australian television. I don't know Dicko is not oil painting himself. Go on, Dicko, go and have a makeover. That was awful. That was so mean. I'll never forget that.
Speaker 5: I'd pull it was a gold dress, wasn't it dress?
Speaker 1: We all died like my watching that. It was so mean.
Speaker 3: I want to take you to two thousand and four. If you would have taken your ear piece out hosting Australi's Next Top Model, I would have loved to have seen how you would have handled this if you were Gretel Colleen, not Marlon. Two thousand and four Merlin, Marlon all of the above, gets evicted and decides to pull out a bit of masking tape and putting over his mouth and hold up a sign saying free the refugees.
Speaker 1: Merland, Merlin, are you going to speak? So they are doing? Merlin? Yes, they'd all come to the party to see the person get kicked out.
Speaker 3: Remember how Gretel would turn into a mum, Yeah, I need quiet please.
Speaker 1: They couldn't just go do an ad break. It was live like, you couldn't edit around. She handled that, She handled that so well. What would I have done in that instance? I think I would have put some tape over there, held up, held up a sign in protest, because I was like, I'm going down with you, bro, I don't know what to say or what to do here.
Speaker 3: We would have still heard you through the tape.
Speaker 1: But there's been some good ones, hasn't they?
Speaker 3: Oh, mate, some absolute crackers in fact thirteen twenty four ten. I don't know what we'll get, But have you been on a reality TV?
Speaker 1: Any of them? Maths, Idol, He's Gladiator, his Countess Reality.
Speaker 3: We'll take it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Loser at a Pinch?
Speaker 1: I loved The Biggest Loser? Is that still on?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: They should bring that back. That was a great no bad show, No.
Speaker 3: Bad show, yeah bad? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why was it bad?
Speaker 3: Well because they were shaming obese people.
Speaker 1: But when they're helping them get their lives back.
Speaker 3: On track by tempting them with Mars bars and stuff, show you just getting your undies and jump on these giant scales. Yeah, well weigh you on national television. You're right, Lauren, very supportive.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're on the Biggest Closer and you want to talk to us.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. At a pinch, I'll take a contestant from Holy Moly?
Speaker 2: What was?
Speaker 1: What was Holy Moly? Minig that's right, Yeah, celebrities are on it. What about the hole in the wall.
Speaker 3: I did a hole in the wall. Yeah, it's not what you think. I promise holes up.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're on Shark Tank and you've made a billion dollars.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you have been on a reality TV show, or revisit this a little bit later on, but bring your calls on now. Up next Christophertruca joining us from The Mighty D's Morning Everyone. It is just gone twenty six past seven. Hey, coming up next, Christopher Petruca is going to be joining us on the In fact, actually tracks just walked in. We're talking about reality TV shows.
Speaker 1: Morning Track, Morning, Morning Track.
Speaker 3: If you had to hang up The Boots, Bachelor, Idol, Beauty and the Geek whats Chef, Sure, what would be your weapon of choice? I can see you you know what, what about the block? Can you bill imagine that MasterChef something like just real road like Lego Lego. I don't know, right, more bloody Manuel around at your place, sting.
Speaker 1: When they come to you. I don't believe that that's that's their houses.
Speaker 3: It is sometimes they rent the houses if they're not if they're not great for film.
Speaker 1: And its stiff. Your house is pretty enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going to get in air BnB and put up some of your kids photos. Manvers food?
Speaker 18: Is that a reality choice? The guy that just goes to restaurants and eat challenges there?
Speaker 3: You just look, you just look for free men. Christian Petrak is in the house and I just want to a bit of a trigger warning for any geelong fans. This might bring back some bad memories.
Speaker 18: To Henry back with a flight tennis out a superb night.
Speaker 1: The tracker pulls the trigger into the pocket.
Speaker 3: Fletch won't get there, Willie. It stays in for Bailey Fridge.
Speaker 9: Gone through, Bailey Fritz has pull.
Speaker 3: Flood out of the sky.
Speaker 1: Brow in.
Speaker 3: How does that feel here? In that back? Good? Although we've got a game tomorrow night, so we won't to move on pretty quickly rick. Let's celebrate for a moment.
Speaker 1: They did that early in the week. It's a very quick turnaround for you guys.
Speaker 18: It is five day break, it's our second one of the years, so it's exciting. It's good when you pull up well. So then the game moves on quickly, so it's nice, right.
Speaker 1: And then you get a longer break next week.
Speaker 3: Longer break.
Speaker 18: We've got our Friday to Monday, Friday to Sunday and then we fly to West Coast, fight to Perth or take on West Coast next Sunday.
Speaker 3: So the schedule the Perth.
Speaker 4: Just on that goal, that was a bit Christian Petrka like from the twenty twenty one Grand finalnd Bailey.
Speaker 3: Fritch of that did it? I didn't.
Speaker 18: It was a bit of an interesting one because like if he misses, Geelong have the ball back, but it's less so I'm glad you kick the goal, and so they would have the ball back and it was a point and I only would have been four points down, so I'm glad.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you kicked it. Yeah, it was pretty good kick.
Speaker 1: I always feel forty like footy players in that it's the moment you dream of, right when you kick the winning goal. But it's also the pressure you must feel when you know, oh gosh, if I don't get this, this could flip the whole game on its head and there's like no time left. Does your mind go through that or you just play like that?
Speaker 18: Of course, you always feel doubt and nerves and anxiety throughout the game, especially during set shots and especially in the fourth quarter of the games, in the line or it's a close game. You always feel that. But you've got to go back to your process and what your training throughout the week. We do so much practice so and also it's just a game of footy. Like when you break it down a bit of perspective, I think it actually helps you relax a bit more on your set shots and your goals.
Speaker 3: You are a different man, have.
Speaker 1: You done like mine?
Speaker 3: You're just so much just more relaxed when you went you know, what's only a game of footy.
Speaker 18: Well, Well, Mum and Bala gave me some feedback after last year when she they written me about the about being.
Speaker 3: On air with you guys just take things too serious when you're on the talking foot.
Speaker 18: Can you just calm down.
Speaker 1: Your mum and your because Clint's obviously passionate.
Speaker 18: Melbourn asked your questions last year, piss off, what's going on down there?
Speaker 3: Piss off?
Speaker 1: And now actually cares.
Speaker 5: She's a passionate lady is and she you're very passionate.
Speaker 3: I think she's told off on the weekend or the weak.
Speaker 1: Not being too aggressive in the crowd.
Speaker 3: I don't think so very funny.
Speaker 1: The moms, I got.
Speaker 3: A back up.
Speaker 1: I got to backtrack. The moms get right into it. It's so great. If you've ever seen or sat in an area where the players family and friends, it's the moms who are the most passionate.
Speaker 3: Dekos boys. Dad was going mentally in the box the other day. Can I stupid question? Yep? She always do. Do you guys know on the field exactly how long left of the game? Yep? Because I so re marveled they didn't put it up.
Speaker 19: No.
Speaker 18: Yeah, So around the boundary line you'll have the Kennedy five minute warning, four minutes fifty and then that's the last time the clock will be shown to the public, and then we get told on the bench if you see the signs going up with two minutes, one minute.
Speaker 3: Thirty seconds. So we have a rough idea.
Speaker 18: It might Yeah, it's either two minutes thirty two minutes or one minute forty five. We have a fair idea of what's going on, and in a close game, that's when we can go into our scenarios.
Speaker 1: Or so gotcha, Hey, track, You guys are doing very, very well this season, so this might affect you. I saw this on the news last night. There's some conversation about a premiership ring like they do it in the NFL. They get fifty but there's this talk about a fifty thousand dollars a Diamond Diamonds premiership ring like in the NFL. Did you get something like that when you won the grand final? And if you won a grand final again and had a blinged out fifty thousand dollars ring, would you wear it?
Speaker 18: So first part of the question, yes, I do have a ring. We all got given a ring by.
Speaker 1: The club from the class, not by.
Speaker 3: The afl R. So I'm going get a little shout out here.
Speaker 18: But James Harms's brother in law owns Unique Diamonds, which is just.
Speaker 3: Literally I think just there actually.
Speaker 18: Made us all MFC rings without embraced with our number and our initials.
Speaker 1: Which is a team has had that, that's something that's unique.
Speaker 18: I'm sure, Like I think Colin would have watches with engraved so I'm sure it's something.
Speaker 3: We've got chips, we've got ships, a calling whatever, got ave within number stuff.
Speaker 1: Collingwoods number one fan. So what do you think about the AFL dishing up fifty thousand dollars diamond Premiership ring? Is it a bit American?
Speaker 18: Well, to be honest, I probably would like it more than a medal because I actually don't know where my medal is, so.
Speaker 1: You don't know where you're metal.
Speaker 3: I do, but I just like, I think it'd be Yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Maybe I love the NBA, so I.
Speaker 3: Think a ring would be pretty Let's be honest. You can wear a ring out and you're not going to have people give you if he here we're in the medal alright, But that's a good point.
Speaker 1: The Super Bowl ring. I remember seeing Ben Graham at something and he's an Australian guy who went and played in the NFL and won a Super Bowl ring, and he was wearing it and it was everyone was like, can I see it? Can I wear it?
Speaker 4: It's pretty cool, But part of the part of The idea here is to give a ring to everybody who's played a game in that season, not just a Grand Final ring. So that's why they're trying to make it more inclusive, which I'm actually for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an interesting one.
Speaker 18: There's always been a topic of conversation when it comes to finals series is do you give just the medal or the ring to the people who played or the whole team?
Speaker 1: So the medal goes to just the people who played that day, right? I like that is that?
Speaker 20: Is that?
Speaker 1: What it is? Just the players? And then the ring? Did the whole team get it? Anyone that had played.
Speaker 3: Or just I think that's a good idea, to be honest.
Speaker 18: Everyoneople going to stand like there's twenty two or twenty three to play on the game the day, but there's so many boys that miss out.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 18: For example, when we won the twenty one flag, Jaden Hunt played sixteen games that young Yeah yeah, got injured the last five games, didn't play.
Speaker 3: The Grand Final, but he helped getting Nathan Jones.
Speaker 18: Salemon, who's been at the club for fifteen sixteen years played undred three hundred games, doesn't play the Grand Final like guys like that who have.
Speaker 3: Had genuine impact on the on the club and the has been your Yeah, thirty odd years he rings? What about it? About a piece of tape? Piece of tape about a grill? Actually think on the chrumpers that says winner.
Speaker 1: I think the rings a bit of noxious. I think a watch would be called like a sick sick? How old am I?
Speaker 3: I think that's a rings called.
Speaker 18: But then the L the AFL supporters would be like, oh, don't don't be like the NBA.
Speaker 3: And it is that young Brisbane lines player who played in the funny was that then went and filled up on McDonald's and got the call up to play first.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: So did you say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know he had a he had a barbecue burger and a frappe and then got the call up saying he got nugs as well, nuggets as well.
Speaker 3: What's your go to it? McDonald's. I haven't made a McDonald's in a good ten years. Nothing's changed.
Speaker 18: What I used to my go to was a large big macmeal, but replace the beef with McChicken large McChicken big Mac.
Speaker 3: They do them now, m chicken big Max.
Speaker 1: Really I was ahead of my time. You're a pioneer, my friend large.
Speaker 3: I used to love chips. I still do love chips.
Speaker 1: So two large chips, lovely.
Speaker 18: You've got a car bload and a coke zero just to make me feel healthier.
Speaker 3: Places one of the big mac patties with the chicken, but still leaves the other one.
Speaker 1: But you can't mix you two.
Speaker 3: He calls it the chickw chicken.
Speaker 1: That's like those people that do the Christmas thing with the durkin, and it's turkey duck in chicken all in.
Speaker 18: Tom McDonald when he was on his meat diet, he used to go to McDonald's drive through and asked for six angus beef patties with no with no buttons, just asked for him and he'd come back to the club knife and fork and would just eat it.
Speaker 3: Like a steak and they'd be stacked.
Speaker 18: Up and then he just like did that Tom McDonald in twenty one he went on like a meat diet, like would he get the meat all meat?
Speaker 3: Would he get the meat sweats? You know when you overreat? I don't know. He won a flag, so he said, why did you change it?
Speaker 1: For twenty two?
Speaker 3: He kept going so meat, he didn't keep going with it.
Speaker 18: Sorry, but yeah, he would go to McDonald's e reckons like you know the anger's beef meat quality is actually really good, and would like come back to the club and like salad and that is that.
Speaker 1: He's eating it with the knife and McDonald's with a knife and fork, like come on track, just very quickly.
Speaker 4: I'm dressed like a Melbourne Tragic this morning because my nephew, Leo, who was obsessed out.
Speaker 3: Leo is he listening? Wanted me to dress like a demon today. He just wanted to say hello to him because he's listening. Leo. Hope you going? Well, you know what, Leo? We should get roaming Leo like roaming Brown.
Speaker 1: He would create with Have you got a little video of his little voice? They're talking about how much he loves the Demons.
Speaker 3: He's he's obsessed. It's amazing when the kids.
Speaker 1: Get obsessed with Yeah, it's so cute.
Speaker 3: Hang on, here we go listen. Okay, I'm gay.
Speaker 5: Sounds like his uncle.
Speaker 1: I understood the Demons.
Speaker 3: Hey, what was the panic? Like that? You're going to play the wrong video track taking on the blues this weekend?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow tomorrow, I.
Speaker 3: Know, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I'm on The Days got the Blues covering.
Speaker 3: Let's go all right. Thanks Christopher Traca from The Mighty Days, join us on the air and on your track. Everything right, guys, We had some nice weather this week.
Speaker 1: Melbourne has the best weather in the country right now. Actually I don't know about Perth, but they're basically another country compared to Queensland and Sydney.
Speaker 3: I want to take my out. You're old fishing tomorrow afternoon, so I need him to start playing the groundwork today. Head up, not feeling well, that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: You have to pretend you've got a headache him as he gets out of school. Yeah, we take him out of school just a bit early, so we think cats. I mean, that's real life experience fishing. Lauren can't learn that.
Speaker 3: Exactly. What are we going to miss?
Speaker 5: Well, there's maths involved. You've got to judge the tarts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, size got to measure exactly, you know, is it arguer again? You don't measure, don't I do measure.
Speaker 1: You don't catch anything to measure them.
Speaker 3: I've got to.
Speaker 1: Catch something to measure it. Hey, the other day Clinton and I were driving together in his sports car and you're a bit of a cool guy, I the sports car. You get in it and you fang around.
Speaker 3: Do you wear gloves while you drop?
Speaker 4: I don't wear gloves. I don't wear gloves. But it's heavily tinted to the ground. And it does have sport mode.
Speaker 1: Does it have a subwolf.
Speaker 3: Although I drive it in comfort mode? Do you know it? It's so massage seat warmers and massage seats. It's quite nice.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Does it? Does it have mag wheels?
Speaker 3: It does have mag wheels because heavily scratched at the moment. Have you ever gone parking in it? Me?
Speaker 1: No, No, not you parking?
Speaker 3: Parking? Yeah, parking all the time.
Speaker 1: No parking like have you ever taken a lady friend down in.
Speaker 3: The top of a hill? Reclined?
Speaker 1: The seat had some romance in.
Speaker 3: It, although they are the leather seats.
Speaker 1: What does that mean he just to it down? Okay, then that's not what we're here to discuss. Clint and I were in the car together. We were in the car together, not parked on top of a hill. Not surprisingly, we would drive it from the globo. Okay enough, it's all it takes stop it, both of them. Anyway, there was another sports car that pulled up next to us, wasn't there, and we were like, that's a hot car.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 5: It was like a BMW soft top style.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It was hot though. We both looked at and went that.
Speaker 7: Top.
Speaker 1: It was like a hard top convertible.
Speaker 5: No, but it had the soft top that made it into a convertible.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Yeah, hard top.
Speaker 1: It was a hard top convertible. I don't know, but it was sexy. We both looked at it and went killing, what do you do? Anyway? Then we looked inside and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, choo.
Speaker 1: The guy in it also hot, Like we both went, that's a handsome rooster in a cool car. He would be a real ladies.
Speaker 3: Man to join us. I've got leather suits, so.
Speaker 1: Wearing our poor sports car compared to that one. And then we're both looking admiring this guy. It was so gross. He fully just stuck his finger up his nose, and Clinton and I both went, oh, no, like instant, the lights, the light, slow motion, you get down to the knuckle. And you know what he did after that? No, no fingers straighten the mountain.
Speaker 3: It went up. He twisted around like a seconds.
Speaker 1: He was sort of creeping, went from hero to zero in the ballink of an eye. He was the most unattractive person I'd ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: In that very moment, right now, right there'd be some bloke in a car, which is a sports car, which is a semi convertible, looking at their partner going it wasn't me. I swear it wasn't me. It was what road were they on? It was outside the mount Erika Hotel right there you go.
Speaker 1: It was there you go.
Speaker 3: So where's that in like paran? Yeah, so you know someone you know, someone who drives a convertible sports car goes past that hotel. Clear and nosepicker.
Speaker 1: Also, just if you're going to do it, I reckon, do it while you're hooning. Don't do it while you're at the traffic lights because people are looking at you because you are an eye magnet.
Speaker 3: We've always said have a horn while.
Speaker 1: You hon Anyway, gave us the instant I there.
Speaker 4: Was an instant ick I felt. The other day I was at Bondai Beach and seeing people get in and out of the water when it's a bit cold.
Speaker 20: You know that when you tip the magic feet no glamorous way of doing and you just and nah, it's not for me.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 1: I saw another pic the other day as well. I always think like dad's hanging out with their kids is just like it's so cute, like a big strong man with you know, a little kid helping them do something or and then I saw this guy who was also very handsome, and he was jumping on a trampoline.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's me.
Speaker 1: There is nothing on the trip. There is nothing hot about an adult man on his shirt.
Speaker 3: Come up.
Speaker 1: The adults on trampolines.
Speaker 3: Thirteen, let's run with this thirteen twenty fourteen. It's the Nicks.
Speaker 1: What do you got men on trampolines and men in bathtubs?
Speaker 3: What about if the water levels hot?
Speaker 1: Men in a bathtub? No bubbles?
Speaker 3: No, Like I get midwater up because then you've just got a little float to sit in there.
Speaker 4: I don't care who you are, men, women getting out of the bathtub, but.
Speaker 3: You've still got some bubbles on.
Speaker 1: You know, you're trying to reach for the towel and not slip over at the same time. Gee, that's heck is heck toss for eight o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: That's us mate, that's us bra We're heck you know that was heck is.
Speaker 1: There were no words for like the first minute of the song, And I said, is this a karaoke version? And the guys in the phone room said, no, Lauren, heck is Melbourne.
Speaker 3: You're on the air with Jason Lauren. Clint's here from the newsroom as well. We're doing thanks Jo mates. What if it is oz for Travar?
Speaker 1: Right now we're asking you what gives you the instant ick? Clinton? I saw a man, a very handsome man, pick his noise kneed at the other.
Speaker 3: Day, said more scoop, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about it anymore?
Speaker 3: So twice the phones Tracy in Sunbury morning, good.
Speaker 11: Morning, guys, good morning, come back.
Speaker 18: I'm so happy.
Speaker 3: I'm not as happy as us, but we appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 15: Is it us?
Speaker 1: Is it us that gave you the ick?
Speaker 13: No, you could never give me the eg But you know what may not I see spitch?
Speaker 1: Oh it's discussed spit.
Speaker 11: They snort up.
Speaker 1: What about this one, Tracy? What about the snot rocket? When you see people running and they like, tell the one nostrol. No, yes, snot rocket, it's called it.
Speaker 3: Still it doesn't go very well.
Speaker 1: Know sometimes it hangs.
Speaker 3: On that's hecks.
Speaker 1: That is raugh, it's disgusting. A snot rocket me, you do a snot rocket? I'd rather blow my nose on my T shirt and rocket. I'm not snop rocket.
Speaker 3: I am not a toy exactly. Thank you for the lady who was on clintchd Ago.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Maxine in Hiatt Morning Maxine.
Speaker 3: Maxine, what do you gout for us in?
Speaker 13: Oh, you know, it's gross when you're speaking to someone and they formed those little like spit white bits at the start of it. I think, especially if they're feed on it. You know, it's it's got.
Speaker 1: A name, doesn't it the corners No, I think it's called is it called coagulation or something?
Speaker 3: Really? Yeah, how do you know that?
Speaker 4: Oh that's horrendous, exactly what we're talking about. But sometimes you only have one corner vaccine. Sometimes you have to depends on the coagulation.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Coagulation is when something liquid turns to something solid and you.
Speaker 3: Get thirty twenty four ten to join us on the air. We're talking instant.
Speaker 1: Killy from Mitcham. What is it that gives you the ear? Guys?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 3: We're good?
Speaker 13: Mine is any guys with long fingernails and they're dirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dirty fingernails are all, in fact, just people's fingernails in general, like when people chop them and don't put them in a real problem with nails, don't you don't like nails. I go to the saloon to get mine done because I can't even deal with my own.
Speaker 3: The saloon seal them, gotcha? So what are you doing in the Western bar?
Speaker 1: Ken from Herdelberg?
Speaker 7: Good morning, Jay, Lauren and Clean.
Speaker 14: I missed you guys for so long.
Speaker 1: You can, thanks, mate, first time.
Speaker 17: Ringing and lucky to get through.
Speaker 6: I've got two ikey situations that grows me out.
Speaker 3: What's ikey number one?
Speaker 17: Kenk Number one is when a sports player scratch and sniff sorry sorry, fretch scratch the growing area and sniff.
Speaker 1: The men do that.
Speaker 3: I've never seen it. Where have you seen this before? Kenny?
Speaker 6: I think there was a clip of a player, all.
Speaker 1: Right, right?
Speaker 3: And what's what's ikey number two?
Speaker 17: Second one is when somebody scratches the year and sort of sniff the wax, which is cross.
Speaker 3: You're saying to have a problem just scratching in general.
Speaker 1: He's not into a scratch and sniff any body part. No, I kind of agree. Actually, just you know what's icky? People sniffing things? Like what are you sniffing?
Speaker 3: I'll have heard of an arm pipper?
Speaker 1: Ye checksh sniff?
Speaker 3: Did I apply to today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just so disgusting. Sniff in your own pi Nah, that's an ick. That's repulsive, or like I know you're not a gag. But pick up their clothes and go, oh, I want this before and then they yeah.
Speaker 3: It's especially.
Speaker 1: They're undy.
Speaker 3: You go to see if they're fresh or not. I got one, Clint.
Speaker 1: Adults aren't doing that. Do you sniff your undy?
Speaker 3: I changed Archie the other day and I'm like, I haven't got me on.
Speaker 1: And when parents sniff their babies bumped, do they need a nappy change? And they hold the baby up like it's Simba from the Lion King and have a huge tune on their bum. It's disgusting, disgusting.
Speaker 3: Hey how they smell when you know? All clean? All clean? Yeah? Yeah, thank goodness, I'm here in your mate. Otherwise you think up every morning at eight o'clock, we'll give you a chance to play and win five thousand dollars. We're going to go off already this week.
Speaker 1: Sharon from Deer Park for five thousand dollars. What was the first country to give women the right to vote? Three?
Speaker 13: I think New Zealand.
Speaker 3: Did you say New Zealand?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You just won five k.
Speaker 1: Sharon.
Speaker 9: It's a grand easy cold.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I'm taking all right.
Speaker 3: Let's do it again. Five thousand dollars up for grabs. As we head to the ferns, we're going to roast bud.
Speaker 1: Morning Nicole, Oh morning guy. Oh, you've got two daughters twenty one and eighteen, and I believe not only is it Mother's Day on Sunday, it's your birthday.
Speaker 11: It is yeah, celebration, big five, zero fifty is the new forty.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday. I'll tell you what. Hey, congratulations, we're going to hook you up with something as well. Either way, it's your birthday, it's your fiftieth, it's the big one. We've got to send you a little treat now. Question time. You can take an easy one fifty bucks, a meetium one for five hundred, or do you want to roll the dice and go hard for five k?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: I did hear yesterday the five k went off, So I'm actually going to go for five.
Speaker 1: Hundred five hundred. All right, you've seen the five thousand dollars question? Did you know it's gettable? Oh, stick with five hundred. I'd stay with five hundred if I was you.
Speaker 3: Did you get the five k question? Right?
Speaker 1: I did not get the five k? What are you feeling the cl.
Speaker 3: What's what's it got?
Speaker 7: Telling me I'm going to do five hundreds.
Speaker 1: Five hundred bucks goes a long way, Nicole. Let's see if we can win it for you for your birthday.
Speaker 3: All right, let's do it. Good luck.
Speaker 1: Here we go, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Lauren will give you the question. You will get three seconds to answer. Okay, may I suggest if you don't know?
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, Nicole from Rosebud for five hundred dollars. How many stars are there on the Australian flag? Three two, one six stars? There's a Southern cross and then there's the Commonwealth star, which I think is where you've got confused, because that star has seven points, which represents the territory, states, territories on all Come on, give us something, Jason.
Speaker 3: I'm out, I've got nothing. I'm joking.
Speaker 1: I'm joking, What have we got for you?
Speaker 3: I've got a lot of free stuff here at the moment. What about door Dash? About your two hundred bucks? Celebrate all mums this Mother's Day with special deliveries from door Dash. Dn'try about cooking dinner and stuff. Have it on us in door Dash. Okay, thanks guys.
Speaker 1: No sounds so sad you ruined her birthday.
Speaker 3: No, that was not on me. I told her, I told her to go to five K one. She would have got it.
Speaker 1: You reckon?
Speaker 3: Probably not the five thousand dollars question.
Speaker 1: Returns Happy mother, stay nicle.
Speaker 3: This time tomorrow. I hates just go on sixteen past day. Very important day today's and then, guys, it.
Speaker 1: Is a very important day, and it's today that we need to really talk about. It is Overian Cancer Research Day today and we are going to tell you why it is so important. Next, our guys, Today is a very important day on the calendar. Today is World Ovarian Cancerday, and I just want to run you through some of the harrowing statistics around this insidious disease. Firstly, the survival rate of overian cancer is only forty nine percent, and less than half of all women diagnosed today will be alive in five years. Ovarian cancer is the most lethal amongst all reproductive cancers, and the worst part is that there is no early detection test for ovarian cancer, which means that a lot of women who are diagnosed with ovarian cancer do so in the late stages. It's such an important day to listen and to learn, and to try and raise as much money as we can for research, because that's the only thing that's going to stop this disease. I'd like to introduce you to Leanne Flynn, who was a friend of our show, a good friend of yours, Clint, and in September last year, she lost her battle that she so fiercely fought. Leanne was a beautiful woman, a mother of three, and a fierce cancer crusader.
Speaker 2: I just felt like, this is my mission while I'm here, while I can do it.
Speaker 1: I want to raise awareness.
Speaker 2: I would love to see an early detection test while I'm still alive to make a difference.
Speaker 1: I don't want a vere victim to this disease.
Speaker 2: I always say I'm living with overarian cancer rather than dying with overian cancer.
Speaker 3: I am really lucky.
Speaker 1: Mommy is my best friend.
Speaker 15: We get along so well, we always we finish each other's sentences, so I'm definitely with her for the whole journey.
Speaker 2: The problem with overy in cancer is it's just not talked about enough and people don't know enough about it, and so it becomes this silent killer. Women who are diagnosed with it are either dying too quickly that's harsh but true, or they are too unwell to talk about it.
Speaker 1: And so we need people to be our voices for us. We need people to get involved.
Speaker 2: Ovarian cancer can be fixed, we just need the time and the money.
Speaker 18: To do it.
Speaker 3: They are beautiful memories.
Speaker 4: She was a beautiful mum and now she has three daughters who have become cancer crusaders, Amelia, Laura and Abel Flynn.
Speaker 3: Good to see you, ladies.
Speaker 1: Hello, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Amelia.
Speaker 4: Can I start with you? You're the oldest. So what's it like hearing mum's voice. I mean, it's been a tough few months for the family.
Speaker 3: No doubt.
Speaker 19: Yeah, it's really hard to listen back to that, but everything she says still stands a year on, and you know, it just sort of reinforces why we're doing what we're doing and continuing the good work that she started.
Speaker 1: And the scary thing about that time, that was only a year ago, was that your mum to us looked so well. She looked so well, but behind the scenes, you as a family were dealing with so much. But she was so brave.
Speaker 15: I would do anything to go back to that day. Was a really special moment. And that's why overarian cancer is a silent killer, because you know, mum was looking perfectly healthy the whole way through, yet it was this lethal, insidious disease that took her life and she had ongoing battles every day.
Speaker 1: I think something that stuck with me was your mum saying that people dealing with OVERI in cancer need other people to be their voices. And that's what you three are doing now your faces of the Witchery white shirt campaign. You're educating us all on how we can do better and raise money and help fund research for ovarying cancer. Talk us through what you three are doing together with Witchery.
Speaker 21: I mean, I think we're overallers trying to spread the word because ultimately we can't raise money for this horrific cancer if no one.
Speaker 1: Knows about it.
Speaker 21: Really, I don't know. We're just trying to spread mum's voice every single day.
Speaker 3: That's yeah.
Speaker 15: Witchery has been fabulous with raising over seventeen million dollars. Wow, absolutely insane. These are the funds we do need so that we can do the vital research to get an early detection tests.
Speaker 3: So do we know how close we are to finding.
Speaker 4: Very close, very close to an early detection test, which is really exciting, but clearly we also need a lot more knowledge in the space and awareness and this is where this beautiful campaign comes in. One hundred percent of all proceeds Raids goes to the over and Cancer Research Foundation. Laura, when you think about your mum, what springs to mind? Because you know Lauren and myself knew her very well.
Speaker 1: She's a ripper. Your mom's fierce.
Speaker 15: Right, God, we always say that it's so hard to put into words how much we love mum, but anyone that met her, she's truly one of a kind. She's just so captivating and whenever she's speaking, it's all eyes on her. You could hear a pin drop And we always say she's a fashionis stuff. Honestly, though she's hilarious, she's absolutelyosom, so stylish and truly one of a kind and there's a massive void in our lives without our mum. There was never a dull or silent moment. Mum was a chatter box all the time.
Speaker 3: Lauria, your mum was diagnosed in twenty seventeen. Do you remember the symptoms she was sort of showing that made her go and get.
Speaker 15: Checked so incredibly vague, which is why the scar, yes, which is a survival rate, is so scary. Mum just said she felt a little bit of bloating, and as she always would say, she went for a run that day. She thought that she needed to go to the bathroom more frequently, but otherwise felt completely fit and healthy.
Speaker 1: And I remember she was saying.
Speaker 15: To her sister that she felt bloated, and her sister was like.
Speaker 1: Can you shut up? Because she looked perfect in this dress.
Speaker 15: She looked perfectly fine, and she was so surprised when it was coke sized canned tumors on either open.
Speaker 3: That's what's so scary. A lot of people wouldn't go and get checked.
Speaker 1: They just go this will pass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Can I light the mood somewhat? I mean, I've seen the photos. You look outstanding.
Speaker 5: What's it like being models for this?
Speaker 3: Campaign.
Speaker 19: Yeah, walking into the Opera House.
Speaker 5: We were all like, oh, Aaron Lauren Phillips was yes, model.
Speaker 1: Wasn't in the crops.
Speaker 19: I was in the oversize everybody form fitting.
Speaker 21: I don't like usually Ryan cropshirts either, but this one just fits everything perfectly.
Speaker 4: So, girls, I mean, I guess now you can be your mum's voice or voices. What do you think she'd be wanting people of Melbourne to hear right here, right now?
Speaker 19: A lot of things, But I think taking away from this to advocate for your health, Listen to yourself, know your body, don't take Noah as an answer if you don't feel like something is right. But I think as well, we just want to keep her legacy going and keep spreading awareness.
Speaker 5: She was really resilient.
Speaker 19: She made such an impact and did so much, and then we just need to do whatever we can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, your mum le Anne Flynn was one of the most magnificent women I've ever met. We felt privilege that she shared her life and her story with us on our show a couple of times, and seeing you three sitting here holding hands right now, she would be so proud of you, girls. She said she needs people to be a voice for her now that she's gone, and you three are just extraordinary. So well done. Everyone get out and buy a white shirt from which if you can.
Speaker 4: Your mum was a friend of this show, a friend of ours, and you three are our friends of this show and friends of ours.
Speaker 3: You guys come on anytime. Well done, so much, but a coin coming our way, Clint.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, yesterday I know that you two and the rest of Melbourne would have been glued to your televisions watching the state budget, which I was just.
Speaker 3: Like, can you just tell us if I'm going to be able to afford the home loan?
Speaker 5: Well, money matters right now.
Speaker 4: Of course, we're in the grips of a cost of living crisis and it's not getting any easier.
Speaker 5: Especially for the state government. They are in mountains of debt.
Speaker 4: They've been on this big build campaign, building extra rail loops.
Speaker 3: But is that Dan run enough the bill before we got out of.
Speaker 4: It, or some suggesting it is. But I guess what they say is they're investing in infrastructure, so they're investing in the future, removing all those pesky level crossings. But basically, in a few years time it's going to reach like one hundred and eighty seven billion dollars and a billion I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: This way, I'm thinking about the rail link out to the airport. By the time we build that will hover our way out.
Speaker 4: But there was it's going to bed shelved again, been shelved again.
Speaker 1: But are we paying for it?
Speaker 3: They've already paid a whole heap in sort of like investigations. So we got that on lay by. I think it is on lab didn't.
Speaker 1: We lose a lot of money for the Commonwealth games there that there's all sorts of should we lead the state?
Speaker 3: I'll cook the books. How do you get how would you go, I'll have ours debt free by November?
Speaker 5: Guy, So okay, So you'd play the role of treasurer.
Speaker 1: Yep, we do the treasure count the money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks after the and the rest three or the sisters. When we always played Monopoly, I was the banker.
Speaker 1: I cheated every time I played, So I shouldn't be the treasurer.
Speaker 3: What would you be? Minister for Environment?
Speaker 1: Community Spirit? Community Spirit? Drive a teslor.
Speaker 3: Anyway, A slice.
Speaker 4: Of good news for families, because if you go to a state school, you're a kid enrolled in a state school.
Speaker 3: You're going to get a four hundred dollars bonus.
Speaker 1: I'd like to help pay for school shoesing uniforms four.
Speaker 4: Hundred bucks a path of God in the state school problem is where one street?
Speaker 3: Where one street? No private Catholic middle ground? What middle ground? Like, we're not like elite private school Catholic Like you know the prices for action, yeah you do, but we're one street from the boundary. Like there's some great state schools near us, but we're just on the wrong side.
Speaker 1: Of the street.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I never knew that recently, ruthless, someone with no children. I had no idea that was the thing.
Speaker 3: And a lot of the time, and that's what ups the value of your house.
Speaker 1: Absolutely there's better school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're living in the catchment area, your house goes through.
Speaker 1: And if you move house, do you have to rip your kids out of that school at once?
Speaker 3: But some people like you know, hey, Deborah, can I just put down your address as mine? Now? Living premises a.
Speaker 4: Rental properties? People rent properties kids and then they.
Speaker 1: Not a bad idea. I know you can't do that. That's this is why I couldn't be it's frowned upon.
Speaker 5: Jace did you tell your boys that they were getting four hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Your kids don't get it. Well, it's not for money at the canteen.
Speaker 3: I did for just a bit of a laugh last night and watched them get excited.
Speaker 1: They're getting You're not getting it either. Turns out, yeah, I know that checked backfight And what do they want to spend their four hundred on Roebucks? What Robucks roadblocks all video games?
Speaker 3: Oh? Is that what it is? Yeah? Mate, that's that's kid currency these days. However, I have implemented a rule at my place now just because stuff was getting broken all the time.
Speaker 1: You break it, you bought it. If you got that sign on the front, Well that's yes, yes, exactly right, you break it, you bought it.
Speaker 3: The other day, one of them had their iPad in the bathroom, right the bathroom is running, and I'm like, that's going to get wet. Don't And I said, you know what, I'm done with this. So I've laid down the rule. Anything it gets broken in the house now, I sell their belongings to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's mean.
Speaker 3: So one of them like collections, that's really mean? No, Well, how do you collect the kids?
Speaker 1: Dude, let them live. But if things get broken.
Speaker 3: But if they're breaking stuff on purpose, So what.
Speaker 1: Is your wife selling of yours? Since yourevers your car into the pole the other day? What should we sell of yours to pay for the cart's not?
Speaker 3: Do what you well? The other day I said to honey, you know, mate, this is how it's going to be. I'm going to sell your Pokemon cards. And he's got quite the collection.
Speaker 1: Air quite but what if he accidentally breaks something?
Speaker 3: No, if it's an accident, it's fine. And I said to him, like, if you break this iPad, I'm going to sell one of your Pokemon cards. And he goes, he wouldn't he has what's an iPad with? And I said five hundred And he looked at me and goes, two cards. I'm good for that.
Speaker 5: Oh he's a good treasurer.
Speaker 3: Maybe we get him running there.
Speaker 1: Hey, In all seriousness though, I know we're having a bit of fun, but four hundred dollars for families, that goes a long way. You need a buy sports gear and books.
Speaker 3: The rate that they grow out of school uniforms and stuff like that, honestly.
Speaker 4: And also extra curriculars like you know, school excursions, camps, the life.
Speaker 1: It all adds up, can.
Speaker 3: We Yeah, I'd be splurgeing on some sort of anti growth hormone, keeping in the same uniform for the next two years.
Speaker 1: Sure you should be allowed to be a parents. You could have your children taking on.
Speaker 3: Oh that's just the tip of the icepist. Extremely sad news this morning. We said goodbye to something we all grew up with.
Speaker 1: We did The Bachelor. It's finished. So are they doing one last lap?
Speaker 3: That's it? Hanging up?
Speaker 1: They should bring all the bachelors that haven't found love back again, and all the contestants and didn't find life. Just have one big all in Oh sure where all in series?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what Bacher in Paradise was?
Speaker 3: I think I remember this. Yeah, I loved it. Apollo the Magician, the honey Badger, the honey on that too. No, no, no, no, no, he was just on The Bachelor. However, the only problem is he didn't choose either girl at the end.
Speaker 10: I'm not looking for a girlfriend, will for a life partner right now. I can't give one hundred percent of me to you.
Speaker 3: M my head. He's very cloudy.
Speaker 1: He dumped them both. He had his two favorite girls there for the finale and then he went on and on either of you, I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: Do you remember brook?
Speaker 1: I would rather be single.
Speaker 3: Brook Brooky, not brook Bony blurton brook Blurtrook. She was on that series and she left out of nowhere. It was like three weeks to go to the final Badge and she left and it turned out series and it turned out what it was is they were on one of their romantic dates, cruising along in the car. He turned the go pros off because there was no camera crew with him, and he said, hey, just a heads up, I'm not going to pick anyone. At the end. No, when she went back to the mansion and at the row ceremony said you know what, I didn't tell anyone why just left? Smart girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole time he went into that saying that he was not going to pick anyone.
Speaker 5: Have you just delivered an E News exclusive?
Speaker 1: Did you make that up?
Speaker 3: Really? Exclusively? Made up?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, you she talk about that.
Speaker 3: I remember hearing it somewhere. I don't know about that. You are the new Richard Reid.
Speaker 1: How much truth isn't that? Did you hear it from her?
Speaker 3: No? Definitely not who told you? I don't remember. I just heard it all right.
Speaker 4: Making news from the entertainment Jace Hawkins declares you, honey badger.
Speaker 3: You get Brooke on the phone. I guarantee you'll back up my story.
Speaker 1: Really did from Brooks, I get Brook on the phone.
Speaker 3: In fact, thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. Let's try and find former reality TV start.
Speaker 1: Any reality show, any show, Beauty.
Speaker 3: And the Geek yep, oh yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Blady Agens married at first sight the.
Speaker 3: Block.
Speaker 1: They'd be good ones.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, thirteen twenty four ten, have you been on a reality TV show? If we get hot dogs from Big Brother?
Speaker 1: I loved him. He had the Uplate game show.
Speaker 3: That'll be it for me. Dogs we get hot dogs? Were out?
Speaker 1: Come on, hot dogs?
Speaker 3: Come ONTI trying to track down Brook Blurton from The Bachelor. We are talking about The Bachelor. Channel ten has said adios.
Speaker 1: Goodbye Bachelor and Bachelorette and the Bachelor's the wheels fell off when they put three of them on there, didn't.
Speaker 5: They absolutely and the Marks Singer as well.
Speaker 3: But I'm trying to get to the bottom of Oh yeah, that's gone too.
Speaker 5: Singer, crazy runout, everything must go.
Speaker 1: That's sad for local production.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. Like, yeah, apparently Channel ten has been bleeding cash and it is just hanging in there.
Speaker 1: The Mask Singer was my only chance to become a pop star.
Speaker 3: You now, if you didn't did the last two years of the bets though, we would have been able to save a bit of coin. Hasn't rated for a few years, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: We want to know on thirteen twenty four ten. One day I'll learn our phone number, thirteen twenty four ten. Have you been on a reality TV show? Any one of them over the years.
Speaker 5: It's a knockout, absolutely should have No.
Speaker 1: I liked Man o Man where they pushed the push man o'man was so good? Was Jamie Dury the host of that?
Speaker 4: Initially it was Rob guest Rod Guest hosted first, and then I think it was Jamie.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, Wendy is on the line. Let's see if we remember her or recognize that. What reality TV show were you on? Wendy?
Speaker 11: I was on a show called four Weddings back in twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: Four Weddings.
Speaker 5: What happened that it was?
Speaker 1: Was it like maths and no.
Speaker 11: So each year had four couples, So four brides went to each other's weddings and at the end of the four wedding, if you scored one.
Speaker 1: To rate them.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and whoever won won a honeymoon?
Speaker 3: Did you go to judge it?
Speaker 1: They was so savvaye did you win the honeymoon?
Speaker 11: We did not win the honeymoon? We come third, third.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was savage because they would they'd go and then that interviewed them afterwards. But I didn't like the dress. The chicken was dry, the booze was cheap. Yeah, it's so extensive. So not only did they absolutely can your wedding, then you got nothing.
Speaker 3: I faintly remember it all right, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. What reality show were.
Speaker 1: You on, Louisa? What reality show were you on? Smart as a reality TV? Yes, I was on Deal or No Deal.
Speaker 16: I went two times, but I only got selected for a briefcase. But it was fun Andrew o'cise was really funny.
Speaker 1: So how much how much cash holds? How much cash did you have in your briefcase? Luisa?
Speaker 16: I think it was like fifty grand back then, and get the wrong I guess so you want nothing. I want nothing. Yeah, I was just on the podium like opening the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would argue that deal or no deal is a game show, not reality.
Speaker 3: What do you think you know? I'm I'm gonna push back. That's a game. You're not You're not counting only because I can say game show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you telling me we haven't Melbourn's because reality star?
Speaker 3: You know we have not found Maybe it's Mardia. I just quickly, Yeah, you imagine that awkward. Lauren would be on deal on an ideal when they say open the briefcase should be like trying to open it, you know where they open it, where it's.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of pressure on in that moment.
Speaker 1: A lot of pressure. You don't want to fumble.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get Seaford Morning.
Speaker 1: What were you morning?
Speaker 3: What do you star on? We?
Speaker 13: My husband and I did Reno rumble.
Speaker 3: Is that one of the box? It was like, is that what you did?
Speaker 1: You had to do each other's rooms or something.
Speaker 13: No, So we had to build houses for people in me from all different circumstances, to people losing children in accidents, police officers suffering from PTSD. Yes, so it was actually really fulfilling.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was going to say a lot of people walk away from reality TV quite tarnished. Did you walk away feeling good about yourself for terrible?
Speaker 7: No, we were pretty good.
Speaker 13: We sort of walked out with our heads held high with a really good game with the rest of our contestants because it was a process of elimination.
Speaker 7: The only thing you.
Speaker 13: Were probably bitter about was that we lost the Grand Final by one point.
Speaker 3: I think that was filmed in a warehouse from what I remember, was it to be warehouse and Scotty Cam was the host?
Speaker 1: No, that's the block.
Speaker 13: Scotty Kam and Shelley were the host. Thank you my holiday in caravans yes, as our home base, and then our judging and our interviews were all done. Sorry, judging was done at the caravans, but our interviews were all done in a bit were house.
Speaker 3: Yeah right there.
Speaker 4: We hasn't Home Improvement reality TV come a long way since Changing Rooms with Susie Wilks brought that back.
Speaker 1: That's the one I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Of, where is Susy still?
Speaker 1: She's bad.
Speaker 3: Because they did bring it back and I didn't. Did she come back with it? I believe?
Speaker 19: So?
Speaker 1: Okay, Suzy Wik's hosted postcards for many years. When I was she did too. She was the O g By for Now, O g By for now get Away, still going, get away, still going, yeah, yeah, get away. I got asked to go on that twice and never asked back again.
Speaker 3: Parasailing. What were you doing?
Speaker 1: I can't remember where did I go for that? The last?
Speaker 3: Did you go on the Spirit of Tasmania? Oh?
Speaker 1: I did? I actually did that joke back? I did. Every time there's a TV show with the Spirit of Tasmania, I get asked to do it and I reckon, I've done my dash on the Spirit, but.
Speaker 3: It's got a right thirteen twenty four ten, Have you been on a reality TV show?
Speaker 1: Nikkia from Morning?
Speaker 7: How are you going?
Speaker 3: You sound up and.
Speaker 1: About should we guess before she does?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah yeah, give us a bit of a sort of synopsis, tell us about yourself.
Speaker 7: Okay, So I grew up in a small town in final Queensland.
Speaker 15: I know.
Speaker 3: That's right. I was about to say that a restrain not or you know when they do the backstory and you have walking through.
Speaker 1: The field and the song did you find Allen? No?
Speaker 7: I didn't find a husband honestly, thank god the farmer, they were questionable.
Speaker 5: Did you have to pretend that you were in love?
Speaker 7: No, that's one thing I'll say is I never had to pretend and to my farmer and I really like we knew that there was nothing there. But we just always had such good vibes around the farm.
Speaker 1: And so what do you what do you have to do? Did you have to go to Samantha Armitage and say, Sam, we're friend zoning each other. I'm out?
Speaker 7: No, we just kind of knew it, like just the relationship that we had, and also within the house obviously you know who is connected with what.
Speaker 3: Did he far?
Speaker 6: Oh sheep?
Speaker 1: What was the worst? What's the worst thing you had to do on the farm?
Speaker 7: The worst thing we had to do There was a dead sheep and a couple of the other girls had to pick up this sheep.
Speaker 3: You know what do we need the graphic?
Speaker 1: This is what happens on the farm. So there was a dead sheep and.
Speaker 3: Want to imagine it's just arrived.
Speaker 1: No, they didn't eat it. Did you know?
Speaker 11: Keep track of your money with Bank West genuinely.
Speaker 1: Useful app consider it right for you.
Speaker 19: Have terms of you supply Jason Lawrence Technology Takeover.
Speaker 3: Oh that's top light to cheek eight thousand dollars. Then do what a nice way to start your Wednesday Technology takeover? How this works? Thanks to our mates a bank weest. We got my ten year old son, Felix in. We gave him some old school technology that we grew up with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, things that were big in the nineties.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is going to bring back some memories. Today's item is going to be all of our youths. Really, if you can work out what the item is from his clues, give us a ring thirteen twenty four ten and the money is yours. Take a listen. What is that?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 22: An olden day's TV remote?
Speaker 3: Oh? My god, that makes me feel old.
Speaker 1: It makes me feel very wow. Okay, so it's about the size of like a TV remote phone is yep?
Speaker 3: What's on there? Is that like a screen at the top?
Speaker 22: Yes, and it has menu of fast forward, fastback.
Speaker 1: And in like a circle. Is this all?
Speaker 18: I think?
Speaker 22: I know what this is? Is it like the music things that people have I forgot that's called bless those like music things?
Speaker 3: An old school TV remote? It is not?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just gonna find out what year. Okay, so it was introduced on the twenty third of October two thousand and one, which to me doesn't feel.
Speaker 3: That long all over, it was ahead of its time.
Speaker 1: Time ago. I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: I remember mind being on the lay by a target.
Speaker 1: I remember getting I think I got mine. Maybe if it came out in October. Maybe maybe it was a Christmas present and I was like, this is.
Speaker 3: All over them. Yeah, and a co costuousny spenny spinning. Let's go to day in.
Speaker 16: Our gate morning day, Good morning guy.
Speaker 3: Thousand dollars on the line. What old school tech you reckon? Felix was describing.
Speaker 13: I remember having one of these, and I think it might be an iPod.
Speaker 1: You remember that noise.
Speaker 3: Dollar sixty nine person.
Speaker 1: A scrolling thumb, I reckon, I'm more dexterous on my thumb. Thanks because of rolling on that ring.
Speaker 3: If you went too fast, you went from A to.
Speaker 1: T going through the letter.
Speaker 3: Do you think in my youth that strengthened my hand? How you one thousand dollars your day? Congratulations and thanks guys, no worries, well done, that is all yours. What's wrong?
Speaker 1: Keep it clean?
Speaker 4: Yes, Jason, I meant the iPod too because you know it.
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks, I made a bank West. We will play again tomorrow. That is it. We are about to get out of here. But big day today.
Speaker 4: We've got some really sad news Jason, Oh what out of Europe where austral as Eurovision entrant has crashed out already? This is electric Fields didn't even make the semifinals, didn't They join the.
Speaker 3: Likes of Poland, Iceland, Moldover and as.
Speaker 1: You know, as sends well known people.
Speaker 3: Now they're an Australian electric duo.
Speaker 1: Hey, Shana Blaze has just released a single. We should enter her next year. What do you think I think shanea doing I'm a Warrior? Yeah, would be great. It's all about empowerment.
Speaker 3: That's a good idea.
Speaker 1: She should enter next year.
Speaker 5: Shane would be great, Okay on the big stage.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go Australia. That is some breaking news that we are out of us so we didn't make the semi final.
Speaker 3: Aid into much more positive news. Something that is going on sale today which I know everyone in Melbourne loves to get behind. This is Big Freeze Beanies.
Speaker 1: Yes for Fight m n D. It's a huge it's a huge campaign. This one leading up to the freeze. The big freeze is that the.
Speaker 4: Game King's Birthday Collingwood versus Melbourne and this year marks ten years.
Speaker 3: Isn't that incredible? Freeze?
Speaker 4: That is also hats off to Neil Danaher, to Jan Danaher, Neil's beautiful wife, and the Danaher kids who have done a superb job building what is now a powerhouse charity ten years huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing. So get out and grab your bean and we've got them on now. Jase looks like he's about to go and rob someone's house. Do I look like Mam right after.
Speaker 3: From home alone?
Speaker 1: You do look like mar from home? In fact, you're frighteningly.
Speaker 4: Go straight to the car park, don't go past that seven eleven down So I let the ears out.
Speaker 1: Now you look like a Christmas elf and.
Speaker 3: No, I'll just go sit someone's front yard today.
Speaker 1: It looks like.
Speaker 4: Look like you don't want to miss this from the Jason Lauren socials.
Speaker 3: We'll put it up because you're ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You actually do. You shouldn't wear beanies, no joke. You literally looking like you're gonna rob someone's house.
Speaker 3: Still looking like if I do rob a seven to eleven one day and I wear a beanie, Everyone's going to know it's me. They'll be like, that is horrific. That criminal must be.
Speaker 1: Ju But you've got your little fluff at the front. There's many ways to skin a cat when it comes during a beanie.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's a bit better, a bit.
Speaker 4: A lot of people look excellent in beanie, So get out and buy one. Support the charity twenty five dollars from Bunnings, I believe, also cold stores.
Speaker 3: Yes, they'll be rolling out today and I'll tell you what. It's good looking beanie. Yeah, they're cool. No one knew it's make the donation. Thank you for me, and is it We are getting out of here. Thanks for joining us everyone. I've enjoyed the show.
Speaker 1: It's been a big show today.
Speaker 3: Hey, you a chat with Neil about putting a brim on one of them.
Speaker 1: You need as like a beanie hat.
Speaker 3: Freeze.
Speaker 1: It's a big freeze. You wear a beanie.
Speaker 3: No, make it look that make it. I used to have a beanie with the.
Speaker 1: Not a beanie hatie?
Speaker 3: What are they? What are they called?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 1: You look good in hat? Oh? No?
Speaker 3: Like imagine a beanie with a brim not.
Speaker 1: Bad real, you know what. So he's put the beanie over his hat. It's an improvement on you. You're a hat guy. I'm a hat as we know. Hey, thanks everyon for listening this morning. It's been a huge show. We look forward to seeing you again tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Have a good day, Bye, Lauren.
Speaker 3: Wake Up Feeling Good.
Speaker 1: Number one hundred on Socials.