Speaker 1: Hey, tell you what's cooked. What the kids went through yesterday with nap plan. We were talking about it yesterday saying, you know some kids have anxiety going into it.
Speaker 2: Can I just on a very serious note, did your kids have Were they worried about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They were a little about what.
Speaker 1: I don't think any kid loves going to a test.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So they don't get their scores, do they?
Speaker 1: No, it's judging the school.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the ranking.
Speaker 4: What isn't it like to balance out with the expectation of what kids should know? So then when they go into exams and tests, they're like, well, this is the average.
Speaker 1: Remember saying yesterday that I reckon the school gets personal results. I don't stop saying you never know.
Speaker 4: No, they don't.
Speaker 1: They might have someone on the inside.
Speaker 4: Are you freaking the kids out?
Speaker 1: Of kids?
Speaker 4: You're the one that said the kids are freaked out.
Speaker 3: They weren't nervous. They are now. So Uncle Jason has just spoiled it.
Speaker 1: Yesterday technical dramas halfway through the tests are a little bit more than halfway. Uh the site crashed online. It's not on which well for year three kids, they do it on paper, so it didn't affect them? Good? Right? Yeah? Should it was the writing exam. Year threes didn't have to worry about it because they did it on paper. Also, all the kids in Western Australia because the time difference hadn't started yet, so it didn't affect them.
Speaker 3: However, give them a pen and paper. I come on, we had to do it in ouraday.
Speaker 1: We'd stone and chisel. But it did affect the years five, seven and nine.
Speaker 4: My so how far in did they get before it crashed?
Speaker 1: I let my twelve year old tell you, because he has just started in high school yesterday.
Speaker 3: It's a special sit down with him. Is this an exclusive?
Speaker 1: My son? I box popped him as he left his mate's house. What's funny, though, is because because he was taught talking about the writing exam, the way he tells me about it is in story form. Take a listen, Felix.
Speaker 5: Probably the worst thing ever.
Speaker 3: Told me through it.
Speaker 5: So I'm almost done.
Speaker 1: A couple of words off.
Speaker 5: The sentence was about to be closed by the full stop until the shortage came. It said wait for a little bit because of the connection that was down. I waited, and I waited. I got back onto the tab. Then I heard dundom. The announcement came and it said year seven's if you're doing that plane right now and your network is not working, then this is totally normal. We are going to pause the test and wait until this is done.
Speaker 3: Who are you blaming not plan?
Speaker 5: Don't like it, never liked it, don't believe in it. We already get enough testing and exams.
Speaker 1: Stop treating us like monkeys. Oh, he's very animated, he's very articulate. Yours, I don't know.
Speaker 5: So then what happened?
Speaker 1: So that's it. They sat there waiting for like fifteen minutes and didn't come back online. So they're like, all right, everyone, pack it up. We'll call it lunch. So today they go back in. Oh, they do it again.
Speaker 4: Is it the same question?
Speaker 1: My understanding, because it's the writing one today. Surely the kids should be able to log in, because he said most of his friends were pretty much right at the end of the story.
Speaker 4: Start again, kids, write another story, that's what they're being told.
Speaker 3: Well, no, you just read the old.
Speaker 4: Hopefully the question what depends if it's a different question. If it was write a story about your fairy godmother, and then today is write a story and pretend you're an Olympic roller.
Speaker 3: That's a different stories, creative brain.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, the rollers got wings.
Speaker 4: Every single one of my stories at school ended with and then I woke up and realized it was all a dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a single one. Not well in English. But good luck to the kids taking on that plan.
Speaker 4: You don't need luck. Just go and do it.
Speaker 1: It's exactly fine.
Speaker 4: You don't get your results.
Speaker 1: Remember if you failed radio?
Speaker 4: What's it called where you do the dummy voters?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's always isn't it always be.
Speaker 1: Back a letter? It's always seen yea.
Speaker 3: Let it get the majority?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: If you start going B.
Speaker 4: C A, I think the majority C.
Speaker 3: I wants copied?
Speaker 1: What's that we got time?
Speaker 2: I once copied a test, but I didn't realize, like he was sitting to my right, and I could sort of tell which letter he was doing, like it looked like a looked But then they told I realized that they distributed different tests, two different like there.
Speaker 4: Were two tests for that very reason for cheaters, like you did you get zero?
Speaker 3: Oh close to zero?
Speaker 1: But he got a bluss. He was flying
Speaker 4: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials,