Speaker 1: Welcome to person number one podcast. You're listening to the Jamo and Dylan Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're on the way that Dance Bra little Man trip before.
Speaker 3: Good Hey guys, and welcome back to another episode of The Jammo and Dylan Show. It's been a while, but mate, Hello, guys, how are you. It's been some time sending some stuff, whether it's voice message, confession, anything like that. We want to know court cases, even court cases. I'd love that I had some court cases in a while. So as it's been some time, you know, some things might have happened in your life that you want to talk about. We're your therapists.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, we've been through a lot of cases.
Speaker 3: We have hundreds, So send some through and even if it's just a little nice message or anything like that, flick it through and we'll get to it in the coming weeks. But I'm back from Bali deal. We kind of I don't even know if we've told the people. I don't know if you mentioned it to be this has just happened quite quickly.
Speaker 4: Maybe you didn't mention it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you would have probably seen it on Instagram or TikTok or something that I was gone. I put a story out on our page saying that we're having a little rest and a much needed rest. Yeah it was.
Speaker 4: I purposely not asked you about it, so I figured you could tell me.
Speaker 3: Now. Yeah, I as you know, sometimes my memory is like a little bit poor. Yeah. Yeah, I just struggle to grasp onto memories unless they're really big like things. And so what I've done, I've just tried to make a note and take some photos along the trip. Yep, so I have like a reference point and I was doing like little daily vlogs there as well. But yeah, I'll just go through the photos and then that should hopefully jog my memory. I feel like I'm in a bit of a yeah, like i feel like I've got Alzheimer's and I'm one of those older blokes who struggles. And I'm not making a joke about it. It's just genuinely my brain struggles at the times. But so Gracie and I went to Bali four nineteen days or something, right, nice time, nice length, good time to just fully chill out and a bit of time off, I guess.
Speaker 4: Great line and length, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Great line and length. No one can get that away. Oh, bro anyway, maybe Ricky Ponting punter, Yeah, punter. So, yeah, I went to Bali. We started on an island called Nusolimbongen. Actually i'll backtrack to day one. So basically there's been a lot of volcanic eruptions in the north part of Bali, which when you're on the island, it doesn't really affect you at all. You cannot see the ash. It is so far away, like we didn't even know about it. Sector flights, doesn't it. Yeah, But apparently mum was telling me this. I don't know if it's true or false, but she was saying that Indonesian airlines are allowed to fly through some of the volcanic ash and stuff because it's their airspace or something.
Speaker 4: So it's their rules in a way.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but yeah for an airspace for obviously international airlines and.
Speaker 4: Stuff, but whites aren't used to it, the white Australia or whatever.
Speaker 3: So we basically we flew to Bali and our flight was just up and about, like we didn't know when it was going to happen.
Speaker 4: You ensure if it was a real airline before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, TRANSNUSA is the name you've probably never heard of. It, that's the thing. So they've only been flying out of Perth to Bali at the start of this year, so very very fresh.
Speaker 4: You're the test dummy pretty much.
Speaker 3: And we went with them one because it was cheaper, more affordable, and the flight time was like good for us and whatnot. Anyway, the volcanic news came a couple of days before we left, and this means that there were mas delays, right, so struggled town for a lot of people booking their flights and we got pretty lucky. But it took me like I was messaging you boys saying I don't even know when this flight's leaving. One thing, saying.
Speaker 4: This time, the normal website saying this, but I thought that the.
Speaker 3: Actual official website, even though that it's like a pretty shit website, that should be the best official time. We tried to call, made like four calls and I'm like, no, this airline sucks. Anyway, we get to the airport, we get on the plane, everything was smooth. It was probably three hours delayed or something from memory like not too bad.
Speaker 4: I feel like you expect it, yeah, like you always know there's going to be some delay.
Speaker 3: To me, especially on the more budget flights, like you can't expect it to be completely perfect. But anyway, we got into Bali quite late, maybe like a nine PM or something. So by the time we were checking into our place, which we're only staying for one night, was real late. Yeah. So we went from the airport to Snuur, which is like a port town, and then from that town you get the ferry to Nusa Leimbongen, which is where we spent our first six nights. Now, nusial Embongen's beautiful place. It's more out island life. It feels like you're going back in time thirty years nice, like.
Speaker 4: Like the classic Bali how our parents speak.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's nature, it's beaches, it's just and then if you and this is one thing that has been like bugging me when I see people make videos about Bali, they're like, it's so expensive now, but you can do a cheap trip. Yeah, that's because the main area. Yeah, because it's like anywhere you can just pick what type of trip you want to do. Yeah, but if you go on to TikTok and follow all the TikTok places, you're just going to be going to the new expensive western places. So we were getting meals on this island, like ranging from three dollars yeah, yeah, yeah, up to thirty dollars. It depends which way you want to do it.
Speaker 4: Is it a clean island, Yeah, relative to the rest of Bali, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's good. And then they also another good thing is that because it is less traveled. I guess like a lot of people do day trips from Bali and stuff. But I would suggest go there for a few days just so you can explore a bit. But we hide a scooter and then that can take you all around the island, so I don't have too much scooter experience. Grace's dad has one that he uses from time to time, and I got to practice on that a few years ago. Yep. And then I rode the last time we were on Limbongen, which was good. And then this time I felt like a pro yep. Yeah, we were cooking this time. So we went all around the island. We went to another island which is connected by the yellow bridge. And the yellow bridge is this thin yellow bridge that only two bikes can go across. Yeah, but there's also people walking on it.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's just so small a bit of a balancing act.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and cars can't get from one part of the island to the other. So we were going from Limbongen to Chenengen, right, and it's the bridge is maybe like one hundred and fifty two hundred meters long yep, yep, or maybe three hundred I don't know, decent decent length. And the roads are fairly good over there until you get to that bridge and then you're like, oh gee, I'm not that experienced. But luckily we got across fine, explored that part of the island and we had a great time there. But yeah, New Zealan Bongan was great. Here's some photos, like it's just a really good water yeah, sunset, it's just a nice spot. So we started the trip off very laid back and chilled out, which was great, and then we headed to a place we've never stayed before, laau Ye yep, so south part of Bali, and I loved it, like it's yeah, so again it's not as like westernized and stuff. And you can see that eventually a lot of Balley's going to turn into almost like a concrete jungle. You can. You can just see it happening because it's such a good place to make a business because you know, expenses are cheap and you can you can start charging more and more and more because people are just going to pay it. Yeah. Anyway, we were staying up in the hills like in this jungle mountains at an airbnb beautiful place, like a Japanese inspired type of Airbnb. Nice. And the only issue with this was like it was only an eight minute grab or go jeck like their form of Uber into the main part, so it wasn't very far out, but it was far enough out to just be like children relaxed, yep, but the power was going out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you had some issues here, didn't you.
Speaker 3: And Rog found it quite funny because oh yeah, I was just like capitulating in the messages.
Speaker 4: Will you message us after it had already been going on for a bit, so you were like, we didn't get it from the start, We got it from when Jamo's really deteriorating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like, okay, Bali's a hot place and nighttime, if you can't sleep properly or you're sweating, like you're going to get a bit out and completely fair, it just kept turning off every like ten minutes and you think that it's good and then it goes and then you've got no faith in it. And thankfully after a battle like a couple of days, we got some compensation. We've got some money back. And then yeah, our stay in All the Way two was decent. The beaches there are beautiful, and you've got like you've got big cliff top restaurants and stuff which are beautiful like scenery. Then you've got really busy, bustling beaches with heaps of people and heaps going on. But the best thing is like you can go to the beach and then every little beach shack has cold cold beers like nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see that's luxury.
Speaker 3: So you can sit there, feed up, have beer and and just living good. Yeah, that's when you like relaxed. And I was saying to Grace, like she likes the beaches where there's heaps going on. Yeah, but I'm more of a relaxed type.
Speaker 4: You like a chill beach.
Speaker 3: So we Padang Padang Beach like the really busy one, and I liked going there, like it was a good experience. There's plenty of people who actually met people in the ocean. There was just heaps of Aussies and South Americans, Europeans. It's like a congregation of every country in the world. And then yeah, just tested out heaps of the beaches. Went to some more like relaxing ones like Malasty Beach which is on the very very south part of the island. That was really nice and got a big tick from both of them. Okay, so that's the spot. Yeah, really liked it. And there's a bit of everything. You can go there and have a completely relaxing, calm time and surf, go to the beaches, whatever you want to do there, or you can do it the other way. And there's not as much like clubs or party, but there's beach clubs.
Speaker 4: I still have a night out.
Speaker 3: You can still have a night out for sure. And yeah, like they've got a few different strips of restaurants and yeah, I really liked Alawa too, and it was our first time there and like I said, big tick. Then we did our last six nights in Changu. Obviously we've been there before. It's like the it happens in the hub. Yeah, at the moment, got plenty of nightlife options. Food options are great, like you're getting your probably best food in that area. Because you can, you can go to places that are reputable and you're just not going to get sick. And thankfully I didn't get sick, Like I had a cold in the first week, but that's just I didn't get any no balley belly, no diarrhea, no vomiting. Nice. The only time I got sick was on the ferry on the way back from the Limbongen, Like that's the only flag of going to the island is the fairy trip isn't nice, yep, but part of the journey. I would almost take getting sick once to go there. Yeah. But anyway, I can't think I played heaps of paddle.
Speaker 4: So you were on your paddle ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think maybe five times I played. And you're just playing with like randoms, which is pretty cool. So like you just join a session that's already booked alarn usually Yeah, well it was funny the very last session. So most of the sessions you were playing against Russians Ukrainians.
Speaker 4: Are they good in general?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, one couple was a bit average, but like the rest, they all come from tennis backgrounds, so they're like transferable. So they're slapping like double handed backhands down the line and stuff. But the last day I played, I was playing against this Aussie bloke. Yeah. He was like, because I always asked them like do you live here or you just on holiday because a lot of people that play paddle live there, right yes, And he said, yeah, like I live here, I do five fo up north in Wa and then I just live in Bali. Oh all right. And he was saying that he's got a few mates that do it as well. And he was like, oh, where are you from? And I said, I'm from Perth and he goes on me too, and we're just talking about he's where we're in Perthy from. I said, south of the River. I don't know if you know it, and he goes, na, I probably will. I grew up around there. And I just said, like Gosnels because that's the more known than where I live. And he goes, no, way, I'm from Armadale, okay. I was playing against a bloke from Armadale, which was interesting, local boy, small world and yeah, that was good fun. That was probably the most fun I had was that paddle session because everyone were playing with high energy, good vibes and it was a close game, which was good and yeah. The real devastating stuff happened on the second last day. So it was like the middle of the night, Grace is vomiting. Now. She's been relatively okay during the trip, like a couple of little hiccups here and there, but no real strong signs of the belly, and then she was struck down, like vomiting so loudly all night, every like ten minutes. It felt like, and I felt so bad, but I was also like, my sleep's very important. Yeah, like this is getting my sleep interrupted right now, and I'm not in a good mood now, yeah yeah, and then I'm not going to be in a good mood tomorrow. Yep. But no, that's just tongue in cheek, Like it was really bad to see her like that. And then it got to the stage where she needed serious help.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep was she saying it I need hell?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: At first, like she tries to be tough, so at first she was like, we'll just see, like I should be all right, And then I was like, hm, we sh'll probably get one of those IV drips out. So went onto Google just typed in Barley Belly IV. First one went on what'sapp had a little chat. Thirty minutes later, someone's out. It's three am. I someone's out there with an IV at three am. They were there for two hours, cost like two hundred bucks. But like then she was dead that whole day, like just in a bad way.
Speaker 4: She's still vomiting throughout the day or not really.
Speaker 3: Maybe once, but like it could pretty much completely stop. So I think that this thing works. Yeah, sure, Like they're pumping everything your body needs back into your body, and then they give you a list of foods you can eat, a list of drinks you can't have and can have and whatever, and then they also give you all the medicines you need for the next few days, so like it's a full service.
Speaker 4: And then after that she started to improve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that whole day, even after the IV, for that like the next eighteen hours she was still really bad, but like kind of getting better. And then the next day she woke up at like seventy percent probably, so then she was good enough.
Speaker 4: The news were going home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we were a bit like sad because the weather was strange, Like it's supposed to be dry season over in Bali, and in their dry season it's actually cooler weather. But you're still getting your nice days, right, So it's warm during the day, cooler at night, and we were kind of getting that, but it is like every day was twenty seven degrees, which is good, but there was a lot of overcast years. Yeah, And what really really confused me was that the weather is different in Latu then to chain Goo. Yeah, but it's like not that far. It's like twenty kilometers away, and there's serious different weather patterns and stuff. So we had a few rainy days over there and whatnot, but we still got to experience the tropical paradise yeap and least definitely in Aluatu had the better weather, and a lot of the locals were saying, you're going to get sun here, but then if you go up a bit further you might not.
Speaker 4: Okay, so maybe Luwatu's the spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But then the last part of our trip, or the last day of our trip, it was like perfect weather, beautiful sunset, and We're just sitting in the room looking at the sunset and I'm like, fuck, yeah, that's annoying, but you know, isn't it. Yeah, it's rare that I didn't get sick, because I usually do. So I'm pretty blessed with that. But yeah, that's that. It was a good trip back here. And god, it's cold. You were telling me how old it was. You were like, this is almost record cold.
Speaker 4: This is the coldest that a winter has been that I can remember. I'm talking it is getting to one point six degrees two nights ago. During the night I woke up this morning.
Speaker 3: Coldest day in two years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was about five six degrees even I think it was nine o'clock and it was six point one. Yeah, so this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And like I knew coming back that it would be cold, but I didn't realize that it would be this cold. And like I was seeing people message about it, and I was seeing you say, like, damn boy, it's like real cold. I'm just waking up. Just the mornings and nights are crazy, yeah, middle.
Speaker 4: Ter Okay, like it'd get till twenty and sunny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like right now it's blue skies outside it.
Speaker 4: There's still thirteen degrees right now.
Speaker 3: Filthily cold. Do you know what?
Speaker 4: But let's see, it doesn't matter what it says, it is says what it feels like. It's thirteen point two right now. You're know what it feels like out there seven point seven too.
Speaker 3: That's six degree different.
Speaker 4: But speaking of travel, everyone's in Europe, all our mates.
Speaker 3: So let's start off. Let's start off with Rogg's in Europe. Rogers in Germany. If you find him, let's let's drop the pak Osna brook at a university, and he's doing some prack for two or three weeks.
Speaker 4: He's in three weeks prack. He's gone on some weekend trips, including Amsterdam, including Paris. I don't know where the other one is.
Speaker 3: We're not going to tell you exactly when those are because you know some of you creeps are going to go to tru He's.
Speaker 4: Been in Germany.
Speaker 3: He's been in Munich and Cologne for the first five days at a hostel. One experience, good, one creepy, he said, but his first night at the Uni sounded fun. I think he's made some friends, so good on rogue, and I'm excited for the rest of his trip. Same. I want more updates than what he's giving.
Speaker 4: I'm sad that he's away without us. I'm really pissed off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really annoying.
Speaker 4: I'm really fucking annoyed.
Speaker 3: Because, like I think it definitely started. Like we had this fantasy and dream to travel with him, right, Yeah, and he would never do it and there would always be an excuse.
Speaker 4: He never wanted to. We nearly got him last year, yeah, to join us. But I'm kind of glad he didn't come. I think it's good. We can save it for a better spot. London was all right, but like if we were with him in Munich, we would have had a bay time. I think I'm.
Speaker 3: Thinking, like, yeah, because he was kind of trying to come.
Speaker 4: He actually kind of he was intrigued with He was never going to. I reckon he was just playing us. I was playing us. Boy fucking But yeah, I'm excited for the rest of his trip. He's sleeping right now like a baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I, like I said to you, I just want more updates. I want more videos and photos and stuff, because we've probably got like one photo every second or third day, yep. And the updates he's trying to update us. Yeah, but a bit more would be better because at the end of the day, we're not with you, and we need to be seeing where you are and what you're doing at all times because we are your legal guardians.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then we've got the boys group over there, the five of them.
Speaker 3: We've got a boys group of ten of us, so take us two out, that's eight, right. Five of those eight are over in Europe at the moment, so we only got three left. Ye and one of them doesn't even show up to shit.
Speaker 4: Frank's never anywhere, so we've got two.
Speaker 3: Andrew's always busy because you know, he's got a house, he's got a missus, like everything's.
Speaker 4: And Rambo's.
Speaker 3: Rambo's Rambos surviving at the moment. I don't know. I guess he's got his footy boys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: He's footy team who he hates.
Speaker 4: But the boys have been sending a few updates in Portugal at the moment, but like there're no context updates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they need again. Buckley told me that he's going to be doing like vlogs for us, okay, not posting them to everyone, just to like our.
Speaker 4: Group, Okay, so we can get a bit of it.
Speaker 3: Told me that a couple of days ago, probably around his birthday, Happy birthday deal, Bucket. Yeah, but yeah, we should be getting some vlogs and some updates. But I want them. I want him to have a good time, but fucking edit them. Yeah, give me thirty minutes of the day. We're editing him and sending them over.
Speaker 4: You don't want just some some cheap No, I don't want.
Speaker 3: Videos these ones that we're getting right, there are three second clips with no context.
Speaker 4: Well that one there, Evan just said Jared's smoking to Sig and Evan goes, good.
Speaker 3: Boy, Well that one. I like. That One's funny, bro, just telling him what to do. The next one, they like, pull a curtain.
Speaker 4: The next one I ever showed us some body in a bunk. I don't know who the fuck that is. Maybe that was dults. Then I just hear like some Aussie accent. Then I see Zach look up. Yeah, like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: More context? Please be more context, boy, this is our show. Zach's acting different. Using his Instagram looks like it's been stolen, bro. His first post is a beach in Portugal. I'm annoyed at him.
Speaker 4: Accepted you Zack attack.
Speaker 3: I was friends with him. I was following him on Instagram when we first had Instagram. Yeah, back in the day, right, and then he how old is he when he gave it all up? Eighteen or something? He basically just said, nah, Instagram is not for me. Got rid of it, right, it's a big social tool to have it is he gets rid of it. And his name was Zack Attack, something like his game attack. So I understand why he's got.
Speaker 4: A post so people know he's a real person that he meets in Europe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's the thing. Like now zero.
Speaker 4: Followers, one nine like zero posts.
Speaker 3: I mean, if he's meeting people, he needs to have an Instagram Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, so it's not like he seems like a real person.
Speaker 3: So the boys go no. So he messaged the chat and was like, boys, I've just posted a story on Instagram, so I've gone to have a look. You can't. I'm not even. He still hasn't accepted you, hasn't accepted me. But I know for a fact I was following him one day. I think one day we're playing PlayStation and I said, I'm going to unfollow you because you.
Speaker 4: Never Yeah, what's the point that's fair?
Speaker 3: But then I would have Obviously I've re requested some time ago, and there's still no do it. Like he's even I said to him in our group chat, you've changed your handle, right, So obviously he's changed it for a reason except me fucking accept me. It's one button. Bro.
Speaker 4: The boys are off to Barson next though there and for a good time. Fantastic city, fantastic city.
Speaker 3: You give them some recommendations. Yeah, A couple of things that I remember. The first night that Grace and I were in Barsa and we went to this like I'm pretty sure it was like a typical Barcelona type. It was like a Spanish restaurant yep, yep. And I had one of the Spanish beers, oh yeah, and I had an empanada yes. And I was like, well, this is Barcelona, Yeah, this is That's what it is. This is what it's about.
Speaker 5: It's about.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I do miss those times. It's funny, like I've just come back from holiday and I feel like it was a year ago that I was on holiday, and I feel like I deserve another one, another one, just financially.
Speaker 4: Off to Bay and Munchen with Rog. Yeah, bro, I'd love to link up with Rog. Speaking of Rog, we're doing an activity with him. We are when he's back in town.
Speaker 3: August thirty first, going for a jog Perth Chevron City to surf. We're doing it. Yep.
Speaker 4: Me jamo rog four k.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're doing four k. There's a twelve k option, but we just want a jog.
Speaker 4: I can't do. I can't do twelve k with no training.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I've got dodgy knees.
Speaker 4: So I'm looking forward to It'll be fun activity to do on a Sunday.
Speaker 3: I believe, hopefully see you guys down there. Yeah, you know, might be able to see us, might be able to run with a few of you guys.
Speaker 4: And run past you. I'll tell you that you will trip you up. Yeah, but at the back of my shoes.
Speaker 3: It's for a good cause. Let me just get some more information. So we're saying all this correctly. Per oldest and most iconic community fun run. This is what it's about, fundraising and helping support people living with disability to improve their lives.
Speaker 4: Fantastic cause you.
Speaker 3: Can run, jog or roll four kilometer twelve kilometer courses, enjoy that winning feeling with friends. I like that, and then after you finish across the finish line, there's like a little community thing that you can mean, chill out. So that is the thirty first I believe, thirty first of August, thirty first of August Chevron, Perth City to serve. So get along, hum down, sign up the good Cause, Great Cause, and you'll be seeing us run along the way.
Speaker 4: You had a bit of a door knock this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, door knocker, so typical door knockers usually because people are known for door knocking. Because I'm in more of like a remote area, your door knock is normally the postman. Yeah, right, hello, package whatever, whatever. You don't get too many people door knocking and bothering you, But from time to time you get the Jay Dubbs d Hubba, the Jehovah's Witness and the snaky group of people. Yeah, like it's cold and like you said, feels like seven degrees they're out here.
Speaker 4: You had grandma out there in the nineties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's like ninety something and then the other lady is probably fifty sixty fifties probably, Yeah, and she was Look, they were nice, they were nice, but they were also wasting my time a bit. Yeah, right, yep.
Speaker 4: You do have business to attend to.
Speaker 3: And I mentioned that. I said, hey, like, no disrespect at all, understand what you're doing, and I appreciate it. However, I have business to attend to and then they just kept talking, Oh you work from home.
Speaker 4: Oh well, we've actually got looking for an inn.
Speaker 3: You've got kangaroos here as well, and there's a wildlife center up the road, like they must look after the animal. Yeah, yeah, they do, you'd hope so, but shout out the J. Dubbs, I mean harmless really, But I did take their card yep, so I may find the light. But you were telling me they only led one hundred thousand people into the good.
Speaker 4: Plot only spot into the good place. They only believe one hundred thousand people make it to Heaven Jehovah's witness. So there's limited spaces available about this.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to join it. I'm still going to make it there.
Speaker 4: So you've got to be one of the chosen ones. Oh no, it's one hundred and forty four thousand, so you odds have just increased. It's one hundred and forty four thousand.
Speaker 3: Well, i'll take two dollar odds on the weekend.
Speaker 4: So two dollar odds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: Bad, I'll take that.
Speaker 3: Two dollars double the bed Doubler.
Speaker 4: Oh but yeah, J Dubbs. Interesting folk in Jdubblington.
Speaker 3: We did have some people send some stuff in Over the past few weeks while I've been on vac, I'm trying to think, Like, there was a few people that I met over there that listened to the body, that were like, you get a different range of people, Like over the years, we've met some people who are like nonchalant, They're just like, hey, man, like I like what you're doing. And then you get some completely over the top, Oh my god, why are you here? I can't believe this, yep. And then you get you get some really annoying people yep. And then you get some people who know of you but don't know and they still come up and they're like, hey, man, like I've seen your face around, Like I don't watch it, and.
Speaker 4: I don't watch your stuff.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I don't know who the fuck you are. I don't know who the fucking what your name is. But my mate said to come over and say, Hi.
Speaker 4: Why are you Yeah, those are the weirdest interactions, bro.
Speaker 3: What Then you have people that just walk past and laugh. Yeah at the airport, a group of people laughing, No, what's so funny? What are you laughing at? Look at your haircut, boy.
Speaker 4: And what are they laughing at? Bro, what's so funny?
Speaker 3: Tatoo's only how I finished? Got that? Rambo? Got that rambo? Ah, All right, let's get into a voice message. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: We hope you're enjoying the Jamo and Dylan Show. It's now time to have your stories heard and your questions answered to be featured on the potty message the boys at Jamo and Dylan on Instagram.
Speaker 3: All right, he said, listen to it on one point five times, and that's his wish.
Speaker 4: We can do it his wish.
Speaker 5: So basically, it was a god first date ever.
Speaker 2: And I asked the girl out from the bus on the way from school and it was like year eight at the time, and so we went out to the movies and I think I was late by like twenty minutes, and I thought her mack is for dinner, because I was like a he broughd no money. I think he's in dad's money to take her out on the date. And then fuck are in centers. Remember I trust my arm and those got no space. So I just put all the weight of my arm and I was like leaning on her pretty much over and remember I looked over, she's like one hundred four My arm it's just weighing down on their shoulders. I just remember it was so she's and I just like took my mind like as like, ohh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I think I went through. I can't remember. I think I went like a hug. I'm sitting down side the side. It just didn't work. Man, It's fucked.
Speaker 2: I remember fucking after we left, she just like looked me funny, and it's just like I'm gonna put that to here.
Speaker 5: I was like, okay, good. Never saw her again. I think I caught the train after that, because I definitely never wanted to be an that bus again.
Speaker 3: Rocked up twenty minutes late.
Speaker 4: Mac Is doesn't allow to put his arm around and lean and she's thinking, what the fuck is this guy doing?
Speaker 3: Bro sitting next to her with all his body weight, She's she's like crushing. I'm forty, only five for it.
Speaker 4: It's the worst date. She tells everyone, Yeah, like this was the worst this guy. Yeah, imagine when she tells people that story.
Speaker 3: And she probably makes it worse than what it did. Oh yeah, source to that, or maybe he's made it sound better than what it was.
Speaker 4: Oh probably Bro.
Speaker 3: He also sent in a hypothetical question here yep, and I find it quite interesting. Right, eat hot dog then run one hundred meters. Yep. Joey Chestnut versus Usain Bolt. Now, Joey Chestnut is the world hot dog eating champion. Like he eats them fast, big of a man. He's a pig of a man. But he's not like a lot of the others who are just big fat.
Speaker 4: He's got the fattest man. He just like he downs them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got some like or something. But apparently it's a PGA Tour interview question, so we'll shout out them. The full hot dog must be swallowed before running. Yep. So you have to eat the hot dog then run one hundred So you same Bolt? Are we talking prime bolt or now bolt? He's still doing it in probably ten five?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's still running quick, bro, I think. But his primes are nine six? Is it a ninety six? Let's have a look.
Speaker 3: You same bolt.
Speaker 4: One hundred meters world one hundred meters world record, Yeah, nine five eight set in nine Beijing. He was actually set at the World Championships in Berlin, which I didn't I always thought it was a world record at the Olympics.
Speaker 3: But that's all right, anyway, so we know that, let's do that. Nine point five eight is his top time. Now, what's Joey running it in a sixteen seconds? Maybe fifteen?
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's say let's just sixteen seconds or what do you think?
Speaker 4: I reckon more, just because I don't know if you I feel like he never runs, right, okay.
Speaker 3: Eight, surely you're running one hundred and eighteen, i'd hope. So, okay, let's give him eighteen. Right. How long does it take for him to eat a hot dog? I swear? And he has to down it? Let's say a second, two seconds, maybe five, five, five, because you have to get the whole thing down and swallow, because.
Speaker 4: You could probably do a hot dog in like like Bolt could do it in two to three bites.
Speaker 3: I reckon, yeah, But then you've got a true truth.
Speaker 4: I think I'm still back in Bolt, just because I think his competitiveness, competitiveness, he'd just hunt bro. I'd love to see it, because I'd love to see him just sprinting after this magic, seeing this white boy like Raylan. He probably runs like shit too.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll play Devil's advocate and I'll go Joey Joey. I'm gonna say, Joey, let's say he runs it in eighteen right, I reckon he's downing it in two seconds. That's twenty I reckon for Bolt to fully get it down, it might take a bit more time, but it would be crazy watching. I can get him. I reckon, Bolt can get him. I wonder the showboat too, before he wins. I wonder what the PGA people were saying about. Yeah, all right, we'll give that message a heart.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Good hypothetical couple of confessions. Here we go.
Speaker 1: It's now time to dive into your deepest and darkest confessions.
Speaker 3: Let's hear what the people have to get off their chest. All right, Now, this is quite a long one, but it is what it is. Hey lads, I've got a diabolical dating story for the potty that happened to my brother's best mate, brother's mate. Okay, it's become legendary in our friendship group. Oh yeah, After all the COVID restrictions were lifted, Ollie, my brother's best mate was keen to get back out there and downloaded every dating app going. Okay, he managed to secure a date with a girl and they arranged to go to Crazy Golf, followed by some drinks. I assume that's like a driving range or a mini gold place. Yep. After the game, they were sitting in the bar area. Halfway through their drinks. Ollie was finding the girl really dull and was feeling deflated because the date wasn't living up to his expectations. This is a problem with COVID, people's expectations would have gotten too high. He decided to go to the bathroom and while in there, messaged my brother for an update. He texted, this bitch is so fucking boring. Oh rude. After his piss, Ollie checked his phone to see if my brother had replied, but his heart sank. He'd accidentally sent the message to the girl he was on the date with you. Oh no, and she'd already seen it.
Speaker 4: That's horrific, that's really sad.
Speaker 3: Panic set in and he was at a complete loss for words for what to do.
Speaker 4: You should be.
Speaker 3: He tried calling the lads, but nobody answered. He was on his own. He describes that moment as one of the most anxiety fielled, panicked feelings he's ever experienced, and he wanted the ground to swallowing up, swallow him up. Another guy came into the bathroom, so Olli explained the situation and asked for advice. The guy just laughed and said he was well and truly screwed and he should just face the music. Olli composed himself and walked into walked back into the bar. Oh no. As he approached the table, he saw the girl crying, oh no, phone in hand. She spotted him and sobbed why would you send me that? And burst into tears right there. OLLI just aft and said, it's a joke. I just wanted to see your reaction. That's just the kind of guy I am. I like a bit of cheeky banter when I'm dating someone.
Speaker 4: That's a bit more than cheeky banter mate.
Speaker 3: For context, Ollie is more like mclovin than a typical lad. Oh no, so she should have seen through that bullshit. After a few minutes of convincing, he somehow pulled off the impossible and got her to believe that it was a joke, and they carried on with the date.
Speaker 4: Who is this master manipulator bro.
Speaker 3: To top it all off, he ended up sleeping with her that night and never saw her after he left the Manda Fide all odds and came away with the goods. Safe to say, this story always gets told when we're with the boys. He's getting married this year and according to my brother, this would definitely be part of the speech. Hope this makes the potty boys pleasure as a fantastic story. Thank you, thank you very much. Mate.
Speaker 4: A mean story, but that story fantastic, A Welsh story.
Speaker 3: Wow. Okay, last one. Hey, lad's got a little situation I'd appreciate your advice on. Basically, I've got a mate, let's call him Ben. He's ghosted me for the last three weeks. Oh a dog. I consider Ben a Tier one friend, but he hasn't read my messages, so he hasn't reeks to my messages. Reacted. Yeah, I don't know. He hasn't seen my messages for approaching two weeks and another two before that.
Speaker 4: That's not good.
Speaker 3: He's a quiet and socially awkward guy, but around us lads he comes out of his shell, so this is rather out of character. He's also been seeing this girl recently, which has taken up all of his time, but it wouldn't hurt for him to at least talk to me over WhatsApp, especially when he's talking to my other mates. Oh shit, as you two have a great friendship, I'd like to know whether it's worth addressing the issue for a second time or being relaxed and just let it be. We're going camping this weekend, so I don't want to make it awkward.
Speaker 4: For a second Time's interesting. So there's already been addressed and he hasn't changed your behavior.
Speaker 3: Keep smashing the pod lads, Now this guy has Actually this was on the thirtieth of June, so this is twelve days ago.
Speaker 4: So the camping trips probably happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm going to ask them.
Speaker 4: See, yeah, I want to know how the camping trip went. It obviously would have been spoken about. And you can really get a feel for the situation too.
Speaker 3: I didn't getting ghosted by a mate and he's still chatting to everyone else. Yeah, and it's been nearly a month. Brom Ronda Rowsei brother. Oh oh that's holly home, bro. It's another update from the Europe trip from the boys.
Speaker 4: Crazy bro. But yeah, look, I hope this has worked out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, if you've.
Speaker 4: Addressed it once, it should be done. It's kind of just poor effort from you can't just get a girlfriend and then not reply like that's lame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, poor, very poor loser. All right, guys, that's it for this week. I hope you have a lovely day. Thanks for your patients and send in your stuff. Yeah, see you next time. Cheers,