Speaker 1: On scor Wields Australia. This is the winder Panicky Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Panekey Show. Coming up tonight. Mass union rallies cause havoc in Melbourne and Sydney. A whistleblower speaks sad about the Dan and Catherine Andrews crash scandal. Has Bullas offered significant losses after an astonishing plot involving exploding pages. Army Horowitz with the latest on that, and later in the hour, I'll speak of the security expert about the direct link between the Democrats reckless rhetoric and assassination attempts against Donald Trump. And Tonight's Left He's losing It, features superstar Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: This is something that I know is right, and you guys, I need to be on the right side of history and if he doesn't win that at least at least.
Speaker 2: Day time today, around fifty thousand construction workers in Melbourne and a smaller number in Sydney. We're our protesting labour's handling of the CFM and you saga. Several union figures spoke at the rally in Melbourne. Here's some of what they had to say.
Speaker 1: We're drawing a line in the sand.
Speaker 4: So what does that mean.
Speaker 5: It means that we're not going to let any employer use administration to take wages and conditions backwards. Part of the campaign is to repel these thirty laws.
Speaker 2: Yeah, read the.
Speaker 5: Thirty laws, because what do you understand today? You touched the sea tomorrow are you going to touch another union with the thirty laws?
Speaker 2: Joining me now is Deputy Executive Director of the Institute of Public Affairs Daniel wild Dan. Electrical Trades Union Victorian Secretary Troy Grace said employers were on notice that building unions would strike for seventy two hours across the state if companies resist that. The unions a line in the sand campaign this lot, I've got to say, I used to getting their way in Melbourne. In particular, what do you make of the threats of further industrial action?
Speaker 6: We'll read it as a couple of things I think are really interesting. We're seeing basically the implosion of the labor and union movement. As you know that the Labor Party was originally established as the political arm of the unions when it was first set up, and this is a massive disruption to that. I think Basically what we're seeing is the modern Labor Party no longer represents workers. We've seen that also with the recently announced departure of Bill Shorten on the right of the Labor Party. And all you have to do is look at well, what does a Labor Party stand for today? It stands for mass migration, which suppresses wages. They stand for this climate fanaticism which is destroying industry, and they're also hostile to Australian values and the Australian way of life, which is against the interests of working class Australians. So I think this campaign by the CFMAU and other construction related industries is going to continue for some time and it is going to cause I think a lot of pain for labor politically because there has been this cozy relationship for so many years. But you know, your typical union member today is not the blue collar worker it once was. It's basically aging public servants that are just waiting for their defined benefit schemes to be paid out.
Speaker 2: Now, Dan more explosive claims I've emerged today about Victoria Police's conduct after Daniel and Catherine Andrews crashed into a teenage cyclist In twenty thirteen, the Herald Son's reporting that former leading Senior Constable Scott Hanley said his patrol car was en route to the ble Garry crash site with lights and sirens when a senior constable from Rye jump the core. Mister Hanley has provided a sworn statement to lawyers for Ryan Mewlman, that's the fifteen year old at the time who was struck by the end Andrew's a family suv. This police officer labels the manner in which he was pulled off the case that evening as irregular and significant departure from standing operating procedures. Dad Andrews has responded to yesterday's bombshell report, labeling it a set of appalling conspiracy theories and Victoria Police DAN thus far refusing to reopen their investigation. Is that good enough? Because that report yesterday raised so many more questions. There were already a lot of unanswered questions, and surely we cannot have this saga remain in this fashion where there's no clarity around what happened, who did what, and at who's behest.
Speaker 6: That's exactly right, reader, The investigation should be reopened. I think this could go down as one of the biggest political scandals in Victoria's history. And that's saying something giving everything that Victorians have endured over the last decade. As you rightly wrote in your column for the Herald Sun Reader, this is about trust in the police more than it is about anything else. We saw an abusive trust throughout COVID where we had a two tiered policing system, where we had the Black Lives Matter protesters could go out and protest. In fact, many of the police supported that during lockdowns said if you were Zoe Bueller putting your opinion out opposed to lockdowns, that you were arrested. And many other Victorians were brutally treated by police and the police were basically turned into a political operation of Daniel Andrews. So I think to a lot of people in the community, they see crime going up, they see this two tier policing system, and now they see what appears to be appears to be a monumental cover up that could go to the very top of the Victorian police leadership. And that's why there needs to be an investigation and a cleanupt of that leadership.
Speaker 2: And in that column I called for immunity to be offered full immunity to any of the police officers who may be involved in any sort of cover up if a cover up did take place. I think, Dan, that's the only way we are going to get some answers on this, because this is just shaking the public's faith in the Victorian justice system and particularly Victoria Police. Now, for a second week in a row, Senator Pauline Hanson has failed to have her Sex Discrimination Act Acknowledging Biological Reality Bill considered by the Parliament. The bill would, as the name suggests, recognize biological reality and remove protections on the basis of gender identity from the Sex Discrimination Act. Labour's Katie Gallagher, she's the Minister for Finance and Women, had this to say.
Speaker 7: But when you have bills that seek to harm people, including young people, we will draw the line.
Speaker 8: That is a red line for us.
Speaker 7: We do not apologize. We know how vulnerable the diverse community is, we know how they struggle. We do not think the Senate is a qualified place for that debate.
Speaker 2: Dan, I find this astonishing, this attitude that the Senate is not qualified to debate women's rights and protecting women's only spaces, that it's too sensitive of a discussion to be having in the upper house of the Australian Parliament.
Speaker 8: Well, that's right.
Speaker 6: I mean it shows the anti democratic, anti freedom of speech attitude of Labor and Senator Gallagher, who is a chronic underperformer in the Senator in the Senate. You know, how can you have a Minister for Women that can't even define what a woman is. You've got this issue with Act. She refers to harm. You know that it's harming the so called community. But these are the words that are used actually in the proposed misinformation laws that Labor has put forward, which would basically seek to empower a massive new unelected bureaucracy to shut down debate. So we're getting a taste of what that.
Speaker 1: Will look like.
Speaker 6: If you're a mainstream Australian who believes that men are men and women are women, and that women shouldn't be having to deal with men invading their spaces and so forth, then your opinion is going to be shut down. It's not just going to be in Parliament, it's going to be on social media if those misinformation laws are implemented. We all want to be respectful of other's decisions in life. But we need to be able to have a debate about this. And this is just another egregious example of how this government is seeking to shut down debate and democracy in Australia.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't seem to be much consideration for mainstream opinions. Like you said, they're a whelming majority of Australians know that men are men, women are women, and that women deserve to have protections in their spaces. When we're talking about women's shelters, women's changing rooms, even women's prisons and women's sport, I mean, these are the areas where women's rights seems to have been forgotten because people are worried about insulting or offending certain activist groups from the trans community. It's just madness that fifty percent of the population is having its rights infringed upon to satisfy a tiny, tiny minority. Now, this is very interesting from the US. A watchdog group wants to highlight hypocrisy, and it's doing this by offering a million dollars to Queers for Palestine or indeed any LGBTQ advocacy organization if they will host a gay pride parade in Gaza or the West Bank. The President of this group New Tolerance campaign Greek Angelo said their legitimate offer is a wake up call to Quis for Palestine and Gaze for Gaza movements. What do you reckon, Dan? Do you think they're going to have any anyone taking them up on their offer?
Speaker 6: Well, I won't be holding my breath, reader, And you know, I think one of the things that this highlights is a lot of the hypocrisy that we see and the fact that the so called pro Palestine or pro hamas you know, protesters and movement is really an anti Western ideological movement which is often founded on ignorance, you know, ignorance of history, ignorance of culture, and all of the internal contradictions that we see every single day. The fact is that the Western world is is tolerant to diverse lifestyles and different ways of living in a way that many other cultures simply are not.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 6: Look, I'm going to be very interested to see how this plays out, and like I say, I'm not going to be holding my breath for them to take up that very generous offer.
Speaker 2: Now, before you go, I want to get your thoughts on this shocking story from the UK, A Rotherham gang rape survivor who suffered terrible abuse from the age of eleven, was ordered by a judge to remove demands for her abuses to be deported from her planned statement. Twenty two years on from when the abuse began. Seven of her abuses were sentenced to a combined one hundred and six years in prison. However, the survivor told gb News, if someone's not born here and they're here to exploit children after the sentences, they should be deported. The Foreign Office should absolutely give Pakistan full punishment if they refuse to accept grooming gang rapers. But Dan, how can a victim of crime be told that she's not allowed to call for abuses to be deported. Surely that's her right. If she wants to make a statement like that, of.
Speaker 6: Course she should be able to. And everything that was said in that by that victim I think is common sense. This is one of the most I think, evil shocking episodes we've ever seen, what's happened in the UK, the cover ups that took place, the fact that so many people knew about what was happening and were evolved in it, but didn't speak out for a range of reasons. Now we've got the justice system that seems to be protecting the perpetrators of this crime rather than giving restitution to the victim. I mean, the victim appears to be saying that it doesn't matter how long these people spend in jail, because nothing is going to take away what's been done to her and for her to feel whole and to be restituted. She wants these people to be deported on what basis could that be denied other than this rampant political correctness where I assume those in the judicial system that are worried about it are scared of getting called racist or something. But clearly, if you've committed that kind of crime, you should be kicked out of the country immediately.
Speaker 2: Well, they've seemed to have forgotten what was behind that Rotherham scandal and so many more like it across the UK. And it was precisely this PC attitude of not wanting to offend certain groups that allowed this grooming and abuse to run rampant for many years, impacting more than a thousand girls, and to have it now be parent when someone's been sentenced, to have the victim not be able to give the court the statement she wants to give it just shows they've learned really very little from that entire saga. Daniel Wilde, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is a renowned geologist and author. Impriman. Let's start with the showdown between chief executives and the Prime Minister in Sydney last night. The annual Business Council of Australia dinner was on and apparently it was ten the corporates who have backed labor and a variety of leftist causes, from Net zero to the Voice, are now complaining about labour's industrial relation, laws, regulations and taxes. What do you think is behind the shift in attitude from some of the CEOs of our biggest corporations.
Speaker 10: Well, the CEO should have known how labor has performed in the past. Whatever labor does, the costs go up. People have got to remember from history the industrial relations becomes absolutely chaotic.
Speaker 1: When we have a labor government. People should know that contracts get canceled. People should know that a major that's been the performance of labor when they've been in government.
Speaker 10: Why are the surprise now and these CEOs should not have been backing labor. They should have from day one been standing up against Labor, against some of the crippling policies.
Speaker 1: That they had.
Speaker 10: The CEOs that stood up again and now they're complaining.
Speaker 1: So I think they're chickens home.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, at least now they seem to be focused on the bottom line, which is a refreshing change from the social engineering that was seemed to be preoccupying them in the past. Anthony alb Easy, though, is not backing away from his government's agenda, despite this new criticism from the corporate sector. Business Council of Australia's Chief executive, Brand Black has worn that Labour's IR laws are making companies far more unlikely to hire people locally and that major employers are now opting to invest overseas. Is that happening with the big end of town in Are they shifting their investment overseas because of our IR laws? Is the effect that dramatic?
Speaker 10: Well, it'll be dramatic for mister Albani also because if he doesn't back off, he'll be in the backbenches. You cannot have governments changing the rules when you are making long term investments. Now, that's what's been happening in Australia since we've had a labor government and the capital is with a push of a key, it can just go anywhere else in the world. And that's what's happening. Why would you risk spending hundreds of millions.
Speaker 1: Of dollars when you are likely to have your costs increased. All of your due dealers ince calculations have given you a certain amount of tolerance, and all of that gets thrown out by government decisions. So this is something that companies do all the time. They look at their costs. Well, I wish governments would do that.
Speaker 10: Companies look at saying well, can we get better bang for our buck somewhere else?
Speaker 1: And there are some places where it was very very expensive to operate.
Speaker 10: I come to you from breaken Hill. This was a union mining town. This was a very very expensive place to operate. Fortunately it was the world's richest and biggest are body. Those days are now finished. But in former times this was the Golden Cow. Now those conditions don't exist any longer. If we're manufacturing a widget, we're competing with Thailand or United Arab Emirates. If we're actually trying to build something, we're competing with other people around the world. We have to keep our costs down and maybe governments should think of something else. And I'll give mister Albanize an election winner. This won't cost you any mate. The election winner is why don't you cut your costs? Then you don't have to put up taxes. It's pretty simple.
Speaker 2: I don't think you'll be taking that advice, but we thank you for it. Don't think i'll ask you about UK labors. Well, he should because it's mandatory. But UK Labor's Secretary of State for Energy Security Net zero at Miller brand Well, he thinks that solar farms are a fantastic idea for the UK.
Speaker 11: It's a sunny day here in Nottinghamshire and I'm a solar farm, a solar farm powering the equivalent of eleven thousand homes. Now, solo farms like this are controversial for some people, but we do need them.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: That's all well and good in but there's a little problem. The UK only receives around fourteen hundred hours of sunshine per year on average, so it's about sixty days. How is that going to work? How is any sort of reliance on solar farms going to provide energy security for the good folks of the UK.
Speaker 10: Well, I can't say that Ed miller Brand's been out the sun too long because he's showing the effects of that. But as you quite rightfully mentioned, England is a place where the sun doesn't shine very much, and he wants to power eleven zerusand homes with solar power.
Speaker 1: Or that's fine, what are you going to do at night? What are you going to do on a cloudy day?
Speaker 10: He calls them solar farms. Farms are productive, they produce something that's useful. Destroying farmland to put in Chinese made solar panels isn't a very sensible thing. UK has got big island gas fields, big cold fields, he's got a nuclear industry. It's a very small, wet, cloudy island sitting out in the water.
Speaker 1: It doesn't get much sun.
Speaker 10: It can't be more stupid than to try to make England a solar country.
Speaker 2: Oh well, that they'll find new ways to be stupid. E and Plymber, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Still to Karma left he's losing it.
Speaker 9: And Army Horowitz with the latest on the astonishing attack targeting his fill of fighters with exploding pages.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it. We've got not one, but two Ladies of the view coming up shortly. But first let's start with Taylor Swift. Possibly the biggest pop star in the world today, and she's recently endors Kamala Harris, but it's not the first time she's backed a political candidate. Sadly, to Piers, Swift, who has built a stellar Korea writing songs about her many bad choices, appears to be what is called a low information voter. I just have a look at this ill informed, emotional die tribe about Republican Marsha Blackburn.
Speaker 1: Eller Swift comes out against Trump.
Speaker 12: I don't care if they're write that I'm sad that I didn't two years ago, but I can't change that.
Speaker 3: I'm saying right now that this is something that I know is right, and you guys, I need to be on the right side of history.
Speaker 12: And if he doesn't win, then at least I at least I tried. It really is a big deal. She votes against against fair pay for women. She votes against the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act, which is just basically protecting us from domestic abuse and starking, starking, she votes. She thinks that that if you're a gay couple, or even if you look like a gay couple, you should be allowed to be kicked out of a restaurant. It's really basic human rights and it's right and wrong at this point. And I can't see another commercial and see her disguising these policies behind the words Tennessee Christian values.
Speaker 2: That's from Swiss twenty twenty Netflix documentary Miss Americana, and the nonsense she's spewing there is about Republican Marsha Blackburden. Guess what, even in her home state in twenty eighteen, Taylor's activism failed to move the dial Marsha black Burn one with a big majority in Tennessee. Huge. Now let's check in with the mad ramblings of the ladies of the View, and apparently it's opposite day on the program, because despite two assassination attempts against Donald Trump in as many months, and a number of other violent attacks from the left, it is the Republicans and Trump that are to blame. Let's hear this angry tirade from Whoopy Goldberg. Remember when she was likable and sane.
Speaker 13: And also, let's start this thing, you know, let's start this.
Speaker 8: Both sides stuff.
Speaker 14: It's a bunch of because it's not correct.
Speaker 8: It is not both sides.
Speaker 2: It is one clear side.
Speaker 13: And you can point to many, many reports, you can point to all kinds.
Speaker 14: Of stuff that's been reporting.
Speaker 8: You guys have to you have to pull it back.
Speaker 4: This is not us to them.
Speaker 14: This is you got to stop doing what you're doing.
Speaker 8: Gad and what you're doing, mister t because you are.
Speaker 2: You are not helping the situation, projection and lies. That's all the Left have. They accuse their opponents of precisely what they're guilty of. And we have another lady from the view chief Ninkompoop and a Navarro who went on CNN to share more conspiracy theories. She's moved on from the Russian collusion hoax business. Now she's suddenly worried about the folks in Springfield, Ohio.
Speaker 13: The problem is that Donald Trump, who I think you know, if you were doing hurricane categories, he's hurricane category five, whereas the other side might be a two. And Donald Trump and JD. Vans are not questioning the rhetoric right now because of their rhetoric because of what he said in that debate.
Speaker 8: There's been thirty three.
Speaker 13: Bombing threats in Springfield, Ohio that would not have happened but for this false conspiracy theory being spread by the vice presidential and presidential Republican candidate, and those Haitians and Springfield, Ohio and those students and the people that are victims of these threats and everything that's going on there, don't have twenty four to sevens a secret service, right, They're on their own.
Speaker 10: You know, she.
Speaker 2: Forgot to mention a couple of key facts, and I know the few ladies and CNN are allergic to facts. But every single bomb threat was a hoax, and their higher governor has confirmed that the hoaxes originated from overseas. I wonder who could be behind these bomb threat hoaxes. Who's the most of a game? Donald Trump's running mate JD. Vans has been schooling the leftist activists in the US media. Is one example. President Biden passed a series of executive actions, and illegal border crossings are now at their lowest levels in about five years, so much so that Greg Abbott is no longer bussing people.
Speaker 8: To other cities.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you these fundamental questions.
Speaker 11: Yes, will families be separated under your mass deportations?
Speaker 15: Again, I do want to answer this question about families and about deportations.
Speaker 1: But you made this point that border crossings are lower.
Speaker 15: Border crossings at the southern border are lower because the Harris administration is sending more immigrants through the ports of entry. So instead of coming through the southern border, they're now being flown at taxpayer expense to the ports of entry all over our country. The number of illegal crossings they are not any lower. They're just shuffling how the people are coming into the country in the first place.
Speaker 2: And this is very deportation work efficiently.
Speaker 8: But Greg Abbat's not.
Speaker 15: Setting vital others and I don't want to make borders are who makes it more efficient for illegal immigrants to come into this country.
Speaker 1: That's why we have the problem that we have.
Speaker 2: And what he said, there is one hundred percent accurate new data from the US Customs and Border Protection shows nearly five hundred and thirty thousand migrants have flown into the US under the Biden administration's mass prole program for countries such as Haiti and Cuba, Venezuela and the figure is just from June to August this year. Fox News's Bill mil Lugen reports that another eight hundred and thirteen thousand migrants have scheduled appointments via the custom Border Protection one app at ports of entry to be released into the US. And these are all called lawful pathways. Now, these were created by the Biden administration, so these numbers don't count as illegal crossings. You can see precisely what they are doing. Here joining me now is filmmaker and journalist Army Horoids Army. That's more than a million migrants the Biden admin has allowed into the US via these programs, and they're here to stay. They're not going to be leaving America because authorities admit they just don't have the resources to police those who overstay their visas.
Speaker 8: Look, Jendi Vance is very good at this. Here is small art.
Speaker 14: He has a command of the issues and knows how to use them as a rhetorical weapon. But frankly, to me, it really that underscores the failure of Trump at the debate to effectively use immigration as the necessary rhetorical weapon he needed.
Speaker 8: He whiffed at it.
Speaker 14: He kept highly he used as a stand in for this important immigration issue. This false idea of people in Ohio eating pets that was a standing for immigration. When we have all of these data points, these important real data points like the CDB data point, to use to really highlight the problem at the border, that's the problem.
Speaker 8: What do we do we allowed look, other than.
Speaker 14: Admittedly creating hilarious memes, what it did was it allowed the Democrats to reduce the potency of.
Speaker 8: The immigration argument.
Speaker 14: It basically boiled down the immigration argument to deflect it into and and change the narrative into.
Speaker 8: A fact check. That is a failure.
Speaker 14: We cannot focus on those things that are distracting and frankly untrue. Look, the president President Trump should be running away with this election. The number one and number two issues in the country, the economy and immigration.
Speaker 8: He has massive leads on.
Speaker 14: But instead of running away with the election and making a having a large lead, the lead is actually increasing for Kamala Harris and it's it's the Republican Party needs to take a hard look at how the president President Trump is running this race because he has a chance of losing it when really this should be a win for him.
Speaker 2: We'll get back to the polls and this issue. I disagree with you. Yes, he's not a jd Vance, is not a vivek Ramswami or Ron de Santas. He's not a politician.
Speaker 8: Who can.
Speaker 2: Do these debates in the manner that they would have completed them. But it was three against one. And though this whole cat and dog business has absolutely enraged the left, it has brought attention to the illegal immigration issue and the legal migration issue, and there's focus on towns like Springfield, Ohio, when they're really they were ignored up until then. So I'm not entirely sure that the outcome isn't what he would want, but I do agree with you that, yeah, if you had a jd Vance in his ear, he would have been able to just fact check a lot of the nonsense that we heard during that debate in a far more effective manner. Now, I want to ask you about what has Buller has suffered In recent hours. Nine people have died and three thousand have been injured after a coordinated cyber attack on the militant group Hez Bulla saw thousands of pages explode. Arab media reporting that around five hundred hes Bulla fighters were blinded in the attack, which took place mostly in Beirute in southern Lebanon, and also Damascus in Syria. Members of the terrorist organization were previously told by their leaders to stop using mobile phones smartphones to avoid Israeli surveillance. They were handed pages instead. ARMI tell me about how this attack occurred and what we know about it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well, no, we knows for certain yets. But obviously there are a number of theories, and I think those theories are probably true. Listen, one thing that Mossad is known for is ingenuity and creativity, right, That's really what it has. And they have a history of really interesting ways of getting at their enemies. For example, where they killed Mugnia, the Husbala leader, Iranian leader, they actually put explosives in his head rest in his car.
Speaker 8: Sounds easy, extremely complicated.
Speaker 14: When they killed the engineer amas Ayash, who's called the engineer who was a leader of Crazy's IEDs that plagued Israel, they were able to get explosives into his cell phone to use that. What seems to have happened here is that they were they did was what we think they did, was they they put explosives into the pagers. Now I spent time in southern Lebanon, in the Becav Valley in Beirut, and I spent time with Czbolah And when I had to contact them, I couldn't call them on cell phones.
Speaker 8: They didn't have cell phones. They knew they were easily hacked.
Speaker 14: They were all using pagers and because they thought that this analog system was harder to hack. In fact it is so what we think is Israel did was it didn't go digital. But when analog found the manufacturer, which was in Taiwan, of these pagers, somehow infiltrate the supply chain, whether in Taiwan the manufacturer facility or on a route to to Lebanon, covertly were able to open up all of these thousands of pagers, put in plastic explosives, resealed them so they couldn't be seen and noticed as being tampered with, and then sat there for we don't know how long, UH until they thought it was the right time UH to use them and the remotely access to pagers to overheat, thereby triggering the explosives.
Speaker 8: That's what the going theory is. It is an incredible coup.
Speaker 14: They were able to pull off UH kind of blows it was that that that pun with intent uh for these uh, these these husband of fighters who are now going to see their seventy two virgins. But Franklin had their equipment blown off, So that kind of that kind of sucks for them.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 14: But you know, by the way, you know, I want to highlight one more thing about this issue we take this seriously for a moment, is that it also points out there's a couple of days ago, right before this, the Biden administration was pressuring Israel to stop escalating what's happening in Lebanon.
Speaker 8: Really, Israel has to stop escalating.
Speaker 14: Do I have to remind the president that Husabelah has been bombing the north for almost a year on a daily basis. The bombing is so bad that Israel's had to evacuate the entire the entire north of Israel has been evacuated because they can't live under those conditions. Yet Biden is lecturing Israel that it can't escalate those things. A couple of days before this happened, you know, shades and shades of when Biden told Israel after Iran sent three hundred missiles and rockets and drones in an unprecedented attack against the state of Israel. What ad detail Israel? He said, do not retaliate, otherwise you will lose my support. This is the situation that Israel finds itself in visa vis this administration, and so.
Speaker 2: Much pressure on the Netanyahu government to come to a ceasefire agreement, even though her Mass continuously refused to really meet any sort of reasonable conditions. The pressure seems to be entirely on Neshanyahu as opposed to Hermas, who started this entire catastrophe. Going back to US politics, I want to get your thoughts on this new ad campaign from a conservative group that's targeting illegal immigrants in the US, warning them not to vote in the upcoming election. The Spanish language ads worn non citizens that voting in a federal election is a crime punishable by deportation, but army. The campaign also tells Hispanic voters that it's their patriotic duty to vote those of them who are citizens. What are the polls telling us about the Hispanic vote, Because it's been a very fascinating exercise to observe how it's gone towards the Trump camp. But I think since Harris was installed as a dada that laid has diminished.
Speaker 14: Well, I think one of the great geopolitical mistakes the Democratic Party has made is that it looks there's no question that it has encouraged I legal immigration into this country and encourage Hispanics to come into this country because in their view, they think ultimately when they become citizens, that they will all vote the Democratic Party. And it's true that first generation Hispanics outside of Cubans, have been a bulwark for the Democratic Party. But what all the polls and all the studies have shown is that Hispanics are conservative, They're Catholic, they're hardworking, and they have migrated toward the Republican Party over time. And I think it's going to be end up being a catastrophe for the Democratic Party. But I want to point something else out about the illegal voting. Look, I think that there's no question that there is illegal voting. There is voter fraud that happens. It happened to me personally. I want to point that out now. When I did my voter ID video. The reason why I did that videos because when I went to vote after maybe six months after my father passed away and I voted in Los Angeles.
Speaker 8: The way it works there is.
Speaker 14: You go, you give your name, there's a book, and in that book it lists all the names alphabetical order, so all the horrorses were in order. And I saw my father's name was in there, which made sense, he only died a few months before. But his name was checked, and I asked them why is his name checked? They said, well, somebody came in, gave his name, his address, and they voted for him. That was clear voter fund And by the way, I showed in the California Board of Elections never got back to me, never cared. But the important point here is that, look, is there a mass that you know there? Again, what the Democrats are doing is saying, well, there is no massive amount of illegals voting. That's a falsehood.
Speaker 8: That's not real.
Speaker 14: Well, look, it's not real that all the illegal immigrants are voting. But let me tell you something which people seem to miss, certainly Democrats do, is that in New York City where I am, the New York City Council and the mayor passed a law for non citizens to vote, to actually allow them to vote only by the grace of the judicial system and the court they threw that out, but the city is still appealing it, and Mayor Adams is still supporting this law to allow non.
Speaker 8: Citizens to vote.
Speaker 14: So when you tell me this is not a real argument, this is something that Democrats are in fact trying to pass.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, i'man Horowitz. Thank you so much for your time, This evening is your pleasure. And still to come. A security expert joins me to talk about the direct link between the Democrats dangerous retric and assassination attempts against Donald Trump. Welcome back. The left continue to play down the attempts on Donald Trump's life, and they're continuing their dangerous, inflammatory retrig trying to paint the former president as evil, a modern day Hitler, threat to democracy. And worse, here is White House Press Secretary Queen Jean Pierre. Earlier today, President Biden has been clear eyed about the threat that the former president represents to our democracy.
Speaker 15: He's been clear eyed about that.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is Critical Dynamics Director of Law Enforcement Training, Keith Hanson. Kay, thank you for your time. Is the retrick we are hearing from the Democrats directly responsible for the attempts on Donald Trump's life.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, I mean it's it's completely completely disconnected. I mean, you know, we're we're all intelligent enough to know, especially the mentally defective people. The leftists of the United States are are certainly smart enough to understand that, you know, we're dealing with an intellectually superior class here. So they speak in metaphors that the average person just can't really understand. So when they talk about crosshairs, they're you know, they're not really talking about right full cross hairs. And when they call him Hitler, they're not really implying that, you know, he's responsible for the death of six million people. We we just can't comprehend as And you remember it was Nancy Pelosi who said about Barack Obama, he's so intelligent that the vast majority of us really cannot begin to grasp or appreciate the depths of his intelligence. So I think it's just us, you know, sub intellectual peons that are just you know, misinterpreting the words of these incredibly intelligent leaders and and and acting uh unaccordingly. So I I, you know, there's there's no connection there at all. Sorry the fact that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the sarcasm.
Speaker 4: But you know, it's one of those things like we we we have to at least take a sarcastic approach to this here, because I mean, the truth of the matter is is that this is vile, This is reprehensible, it is evil, and and yes, to answer your question in a very serious way, uh I, I do believe that the Democrats and the progressive left in the United States is directly responsible for the optic and violence. And this has been going on, This inflammatory, incendiary, violent rhetoric has been going on since Donald Trump first descended that elevator or escalator in the Trump Tower in twenty fifteen. He has been targeted, he has been slandered, he has been maligned, he has been threatened, and the again, the mentally defective left in this country takes that as a direct marching order. We've seen it once in Butler Township. We've seen it twice in Florida. And I have to be honest with you, Unless we really start getting serious about protecting this man and other representatives elected representatives in this country or candidates, we're going to see a lot more of this.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: I fear what would happen to the country if if one of these attempts was successful. The suspect in this second assassination attempt has social media posts that are word for word what we're hearing from the Democrat leadership, just supporting what you've just said about this retrick and how it can inflame people who are not mentally sound. And the talk has not stopped, it's in fact, they're doubling down on it. Does that make you fear that another attempt on President Trump's life is just around the corner?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately?
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 4: I think the answer to that is yes. And more to the point, I think that there's a lot of people who look at this as a game. I'm seeing, you know, a lot of memes and a lot of cartoons, and a lot of not coming from President Trump, but you know, coming from Trump's supporters. Hey O in two as if to say, oh, you know, you tried twice and failed. Trace it's going to become, I believe, a situation, unless it's taken seriously at the highest levels of government, it's going to become a situation where somebody is going to try to be the person who actually is successful, and they may spend the rest of their life in prison, or they may die, but you know, they will have achieved what nobody else has done, and perhaps they're looking at it as some type of active humanitarianism where they're going to save the world, or again it's just a mentally defective person. But it sets up a very dangerous stage where somebody will try to do this. And again I've said this many times that Secret Service and all of the force multiplying agencies that are involved in protecting not only President Trump but Vice President Vance or President a little wishful thinking there, but the nominee Vance as well as as the current president and vice president. Unless they start taking this seriously, we're facing a very very serious crisis here and we cannot again, we cannot turn away from the fact that the rhetoric from the Democrat Party and the progressive left in this country is absolutely fueling us.
Speaker 2: If fewer advising the former president, would you be insisting he wear a bulletproof vests at all times, every time he's out of mare Lago essentially, And how would you handle the rallies, the meats and greats he does, and of course he does like a game of golf. Can he be adequately protected when you do have well, you've had eight years of this crazy retrick and God knows how many people are out there who've got ideas about being the one to take him out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean I think you know, each individual venue, each individual rally, each individual appearance, each individual visit to the golf course in a non official capacity presents a very unique security threat. Clearly the threat is elevated. We've had not one attempt, but now two attempts. He is arguably the most targeted person in this country, perhaps even the world. And so, yeah, the security protocols have to be reviewed individually. And the bottom line is that, yeah, I mean, he should be wearing a vest, he should be limiting the exposure that he has until he can have some reasonable assurance that the people who are tasked with his safety and security actually have their game together. And to be honest with you, looking at a secret service that is filled with DEI hires courtesy of people like Kimberly Cheedle and the rest of the Obama administration and the Biden administration, I would have serious doubts about the ability of many of these people to adequately protect any dignitary.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we saw the scenes in Butler and some of those agents seem to be completely lost and unfit for the job, to say the least. The mediatric around Trump, I think is also adding fuel to the fi just the Democrats, it's the media who have normalized these sort of talker and promoted it, and our publications in Australia, I've got to tell you are not much better. You could argue they're worse. I want to just bring to your attention an academic publication, the Conversation they have a piece of the moment claiming these attempts on Trump's life are nothing out of the ordinary, and US presidential history calling them fairly common place, despite also noting that the last attempt was in nineteen eighty one against Republican President Ronald Reagan. That was six presidents a co you're security experts, how extraordinary are the threats against Donald Trump? Is this what every presidential candidate can expect? Are we seeing something that's quite out of the ordinary.
Speaker 4: I think we're experiencing something that is significantly out of the ordinary, because we're dealing with an individual who is out of the ordinary. This is an This is a person who is extremely polarizing. People for whatever reason, either love him or they hate him. And the people who hate him. The media in this country has made They've literally built their ranks off of covering Trump NonStop. I mean, think about Twitter. Back when Twitter was one hundred and forty characters, Trump could reach out with Twitter and literally stop the presses. Oh my god, there's a lot of pearl clutching. Oh my god, Trump tweeted something or Trump said something. And I think Trump is really one of the first people, real powerful people in this country who has defied, or I should say defied the standard paradigm, which is you make your statements through the media. But Trump knew that he couldn't trust the media, that the media was corrupt. The media was pushing an agenda. They had this hegemonic view of the United States, and it did not involve conservative principles, It did not involve capitalism. It involved the furthering of these progressive, democratic socialist policies. And anything that stands in stark contrast to that worldview will be treated as a pejorative. It will be put down, it will be suppressed, it will be belittled, it will be made fun of. And you know, the one thing that I've said many times, Rita, is that when a Democrat makes an accusation towards an opponent. You can absolutely take it to the bank that it is a twisted, projected confession that the person who utters the accusation is they themselves representing a political body and an ideology that is guilty of far worse things than anything they're accusing their political opponents up. This is standard practice for people who have an iota of critical thinking. We look at this and we take everything in through that lens. But unfortunately, the public education system in this country has bred a generation, several generations of politically, socially and economically illiterate people, and so these people take it at face value. Hell, in this country, you know how many people are getting their news from fifteen to twenty second segments and blurbs on TikTok, which is arguably populated by the stupidest human beings on the planet. And these people not only fill our society. But here's the scary thing. They vote, and they breed and they produce more stupid people who go out and vote for the first person who comes along and promises them whatever little treat that happens to tickle their fancy. Welcome to the world of American politics. It's not getting any better, it's only getting worse. And now that the violence is ramping up, literally because the calls for violence are ramping up. I think this is kind of the you know, to coin a phrase from COVID, the new normal. It's scary, but it's true.
Speaker 2: I think everything you've said points to the fact that this is going to be the most consequential election we have seen in a very long time. Keith Hanson, thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 4: This evening my pleasure. Thank you, Ridder, And that's it for me.
Speaker 2: I'll see you at eleven tomorrow night with Douglas Murray. Don't go anywhere. Newsnight is up next.