Speaker 1: On scolds Astodio.
Speaker 2: This is the winder Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panecky Show coming up tonight, a massive program.
Speaker 4: We've saved the best for last.
Speaker 3: Douglas Murray will be with me shortly with a message for the Australian anti Israeli activists who plan to march on October seven. Also joining me tonight is Nick Kata, Kreshua Gator and Kimsey Schofield.
Speaker 4: And an extended edition of.
Speaker 3: Left Is Losing It, starring multiple MSNBC anchors including Nicole Wallace.
Speaker 5: The Audacity is it? Someone should start that star star? Are you effing kidding me?
Speaker 3: Let's start with those planned protests on October seven. Opposition leader Peter Dutton has criticized Victorian premierges Into Allen for her government's weak response to these anti Israeli agitators, and he pointed out that the Labor government was more than willing to stamp out protests during the COVID era.
Speaker 6: I think the Premier is at odds with the majority of Victorians who would not support the celebration of death. So what is the justification for the Premier here not to do everything at her disposal to stop these protests from taking place. She was part of a government that deployed the police force here in Victoria during the course of COVID to enforce the rule of law, and I think the Victorian Labor Party should have the same resolve in relation to this issue. If there is a will, there is a way to stop these protests, Let's bring in.
Speaker 3: Nick Caton, our senior fellow at the Menzies Research Center and a columnists with the Australian newspaper Nick Peter Darton makes a fair point at BET. I can't imagine how devastating it would be for members of the Jewish community to deal with protests on October seven, on the first anniversary of what was the biggest massacre of Jews since the Holocaust.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. It's a very sad day Reta. I've been anticipating this day for some time, knowing we'd get to that anniversary and we'd have to look back and think about those horrible events, the most devastating attack on Jewish people since the Holocaust. The thought that anybody would be on the streets protesting against Israel and in favor of those Hamas terrorists and indeed the Hesbalah terrorist organization as well is just chilling. I just don't know what gets into people. And I know that every right minded Australian, whatever they feel about the Middle East, will be sympathizing with the Jewish community on Monday, who has suffered a grievous loss. And what Jacinta Allen is doing once again, she's siding with the extremists on the fringe, and she's not supporting every day Victorians who want to be able to go about their business and take to the streets if they so choose to mourn and to share those memories together. It is deeply seekening. But finally, I just say this reader on this topic, I thought people like Jacinta Allen was supposed to be in favor of peaceful multiculturalism. Whatever happened to that idea that we could all just get along and put our differences aside and all be you know, on the same side. You know, that's what multiculturalism is surely about. But this is a horrible phenomena, the rise of this anti semitism and pro terrorist sentiment which is just fueling anger and making Australian streets a very uncomfortable place to be for people from the Jewish community.
Speaker 3: Well, in Sydney, the planned pro Palestinian anti Israeli protest is going to go ahead, despite police applying to the New South Wales Supreme Court to stop the event. Nick at least New South Wales has a permit system. There's nothing of the sort here in Victoria. And the leftist activists are loving that. They proudly call Melbourne the protest capital of Australia.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, but look, I mean, this is a chance for the New South Wales police to redeem themselves after that appalling incident last year on October the ninth. We've got to remember those October ninth demonstrations at the Sydney Opera House were not authorized reta. They just chose to march on down towards the Opera House and the police were too weak to stop them. I just hope that the police are ready for a proper exercise in strong policing this time and aren't going to take that lenient view they did on October ninth. We'll all be watching. This is their chance to prove that they can keep the peace without fear or favor. And I think what the New South Wales Police do on Monday will be very critical.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, we can't allow mob rule, and that's what's been happening. It seems that the police force is trying to appease those that they fear are going to become agitated and violent if they try to stop them doing.
Speaker 4: Whatever it is they're doing now.
Speaker 3: In a further sign of the growing frustration of the Australian business community with the Albanezi government, the Business Council of Australia has lash proposed industrial relation changes from one of Australia's largest unions, with the group's chief executives saying that implementing the act used plans would and I quote, take a sledgehammer to the economy by adding cost and complexity for businesses at the worst possible time, while not improving productivity. Nick Again, this is a huge departure from the way some in big business held hands with Sally McManus and the ACTU. You'll remember that job summit where they were thinking they were all going to come out winners and the Business Council of Australia I think at the time got played badly. Is big business finally waking up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look sitting in terms of sitting around the campfire singing Kumbaya and holding hands doesn't work. They should have known that, of course, but you know, I suppose they they had to go at trying to do things a nice way. But look, the alban Easy government has just done well since it came into government. It's been doing making up for the favors the union movement has done it and make it paying back the debt to the union movement which gives millions of dollars to the Labor Party, as we know, by making the laws once again in favor of the unions, the big unions who just take the public for granted and just just go out there out for themselves. So I'm glad the BCA and the Mining Council, incidentally, the Minerals Council have woken up to this now because you know, we really have to resist this anti government. It's anti sorry, this anti business government which has come in with no idea how the real economy works, and she's making life very very hard for ordinary Australians.
Speaker 3: Now, just before you go, we're hearing that Senator Fatima Payman, who was a Labor Senator and then quit the party to become an independent. She's apparently only weeks away from launching her own political party. She's got help now. Her new chief of staff is the preference whisperer Glen Drury. Does that mean she's going to succeed because he has been remarkably successful in the past in having candidates with very small number of votes win seats.
Speaker 1: Well, you wouldn't be surprised. You look at some of the riff rap that ends up in the Senate read of different party banners through this preference system. It happens, right, But I think what worries me about Senator Payment's idea of what a party should be. I mean, sure, she's free to set up her own party more than Marria I say, but if she's going to build her party around Islamism, then that's deeply troubling. We've never before in Australia had a political party built around a religion or a faith. That's a development which none of us want to see. We like to think that politics is politics. Faith is another thing. And if they're going to turn this into a party that's defined by the Islamic religion, that is extremely troubling and we should all be worried about that.
Speaker 4: Nikita, thank you for your time this evening. Thank you joining me now.
Speaker 3: Is best selling author of groundbreaking works, including his latest The War on the West. Douglas Murray Douglas, I'm keen to get your thoughts on the major escalation in the Middle East with Iran's direct attacks against Israel.
Speaker 4: But first, the vice.
Speaker 3: Presidential debate was on yesterday, and again we had the moderators trying to be participants.
Speaker 4: But despite that, jd.
Speaker 3: Vance put in a solid performance that even the New York Times called dominant.
Speaker 7: You've got to pretend that Donald Trump didn't deliver rising take Coompey, which of course he did. You've got to pretend that Donald Trump didn't deliver lower inflation, which of course he did. And then you've simultaneously got to defend Kamala Harris's atrocious economic record.
Speaker 3: Douglas, what are your thoughts on the debate and how much impact, if any, will it have on the election.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, the received wisdom, Rita is that VP picks don't have that much influence on the race. That I don't think is actually true. I think they do have more influence thans often said, but it's also often said that the VP debates don't have all that much influence, and again I don't think that's the case. On this occasion. This was the first time for the American public to see JD. Vance and Tim Walls going head to head and to judge both men. I have to say, I mean, I think that it's pretty clear and that the New York Times was for once right. I think the evening was JD. Vance's. He seemed to be on top of all of the issues that came up. He was respectful, he was was sharp, he was likable, and much more. And Tim Walls was, to use one of his own favorite words, well, he was weird. He looked all the time as if he had walked in from somewhere else, from some other set or some other job application. It looked like somebody who turned up for the wrong job interview and then was rather startled to discover it was the vice presidential debate. And of course he had the worst the evening, worst moment of the evening when he was asked about why he lied about being in China at the time of Channeman Square, and he replied by saying, I think the American public. You know, know that I grew up in a house with a family, among Americans, and you know, we have food on the table, and we had a table and food.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 8: He just he just, I mean, even the biased moderators did end up, after about what felt like forty eight hours of this waffle, did end up saying, yeah, but what about your claim that you were in Tiana and square and and he did that great clintonism. I think a phrase it wasn't a word that wasn't in the language until the Clintons, which was I misspoke, And you know, I mean, I suppose it could happen to any of us. Rita, I sometimes claim to have been at the D Day landings. I often claim to have been there waving the Titanic off as she sets sail. You know, it's easily done, and it's just, you know, if you do catch me doing it, Rita, I just misspoke, that's all.
Speaker 4: It's an innocent mistake.
Speaker 3: And I know you grew up in a household with a family, and you had your dinners on tables with four legs, so it's all tables. And now you are focused on the facts, the consequential issues of this debate and election. But others in the media are fixated on other things like JD.
Speaker 4: Vance's beard.
Speaker 3: And I'm not talking about teen Vogue here, but Politico, which has published this, Yes, Vance's beard matters. Vance is the first White House wanna Be to wear facial hair in eighty years. They go on to say how masculine beards are and I quote that can be positive to some, reading a strength and competence, but to others, specially women, it can be negative, conveying aggression and opposition to feminist ideals. And this isn't the first time Politico has published a piece about JD.
Speaker 4: Vance's facial hair.
Speaker 3: There was this in July with the headline yes JD Vance's beard matters. Here is a whin I am kine on your thoughts, Douglas.
Speaker 8: It's very strange, isn't it. I mean, it suggests that anything that looks like masculinity and competence would put off women. I have to say, I think the only women would think that are ones with pretty big beards themselves. Quite frankly, I don't think that most women find I don't think most women find men having hair to be off putting. I don't actually think Contra Politico and these other rather sexist publications actually that women are disturbed by competence. This is just the extraordinary sort of demonstration that we've seen for a long time of the way in which, frankly, people keep on wanting to make these elections about things other than the issues. And whenever the Republicans have been accused of doing that, the Democrat media said, that's because they don't have anything to run on. They're out of ideas. I would have said that at the point that you're having to talk about JD. Vance's beard and how it might put off non bearded women, you're really in the sticks, because frankly, there was a lot more that came out of the vice presidential debate, and there should be a lot more coming out of it, because America, like Australia and other Western democracies, faces huge problems. It faces immigration crisis, it faces financial crises, if faces international crises. And the fact is, I'm afraid that just as we have a lot of people in the political class who are just not up to dealing with these things, so we have a lot of people in the legacy media class who are so unable to actually work out what's going on in the world, in the economy, and much more that all they can do is zoom in on facial hair and it's their fault, not jd Vance's.
Speaker 3: Now, let's turn our minds to the escalating conflict in the Middle East, with Israel hitting targets in Bayrout, hitting Hezbila strongholds. Yesterday we saw Iran launch around two hundred missiles at Israel, some of which struck Israeli airfields. Israel has promised to hit back Iran with precision and power.
Speaker 8: Douglas.
Speaker 3: President Joe Biden is talking about reintroducing sanctions on Iran, but he has ruled out supporting Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear sites. How do you see the US's support of Israel and what we can expect to see from Israel next.
Speaker 8: First of all, when Donald Trump left office, the Mullers and Tehran were begging him to lift the sanctions because they weren't able to do anything and at home they were in real trouble. And when Joe Biden into office, of course, he did lift many of those sanctions, and he gave a huge cash bonanza to the revolutionary Islamic government in Tehran. It's only because they've had this cash bonanza that they can afford to continue to arm these colonialist armies like Hamas in Gaza, like hesbal Lah in Lebanon, and the Huti militias in Yemen. It's only because of the cash bonanza that the Mullers have had that they're able to do all.
Speaker 3: Of these things.
Speaker 8: It's a little late in the day now for Joe Biden to talk about turning off the spigot in his last few days in office. I wish he would, but I bet he won't. As for the actual retaliation, sorry, we've been here before some months ago, when hundreds and hundreds of rockets were fired from Iranian territory from the Iranian government and its forces at Israel. That was. That was these readies were told by Joe Biden famously that they should keep the win because an international force managed to shoot down almost all of those rockets. Well, this is another occasion when they've done it. First of all, by the way, it's a sign of the Muller's weakness. Their forces have been decimated in their Hamas forces there, hes Bee Laugh forces have been decimated in Lebanon, including their murderers who're not only murderer Israelis, but murdered two hundred and forty one American servicemen in nineteen eighty three in the in the marine Beirut Barracks bombing. So once again Israel has been doing the work that America should have done in getting those terrorists. The hooties in Yemen are discovering quite fast that if you launch rockets at Israel, they'll do something.
Speaker 3: Back at you.
Speaker 8: And now the Iranian Revolutionary government is having to do it itself because it's terror proxies have been being wiped out one by one in the last year, and so they think they can dare to do this. My suggestion should be that if you send ballistic missiles into another country, that country has the right to respond, and Israel should respond with a full force that its government and military believe it should respond with, and I would hope that America and any other country would do likewise. You can't tell me, nobody can tell me that if hundreds of ballistic missiles have been fired into Australia or Great Britain, or Canada or America in the last couple of days, that we would listen to An ally telling us don't do anything back. Sorry, no, too late for that time them all has got a lesson closer to home.
Speaker 3: And I do wonder whether the reality is that even if Israel do eliminate Iran's proxies Hamas and Hezbollah, until there's regime change in Iran, unless there's real pressure applied on Iran, that we're still going to have this issue continue. Israel's going to continue to be under threat from whatever.
Speaker 4: Group Iran fund.
Speaker 8: The whole region.
Speaker 3: The absolutely, and it's yeah, it's beyond Israel.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: How do you see Katar's role not just in this conflict in the Middle East, but the enormous influence it has in the West.
Speaker 4: And how does such.
Speaker 3: A tiny country only around three hundred thousand odd citizens.
Speaker 4: Most of the.
Speaker 3: Population there are expatriates and migrant workers haws, such a tiny country managed to have this profound influence in the West.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, with Katar, it's just this just money, that's all. That's all just money. That's Catar is only only virtue. And if you say you read to it, it's a few hundred thousand people sucking off the teats of the royal family who themselves, just enriched themselves and of course live lives of enormous luxury. Otherwise, as you mentioned, there's this slave class that the s the slave State of Katar keeps there, and that's the country. They've managed to do a significant amount of buying up in the West, in Britain, universities like King's College, London, in America, serious Ivy formerly Serious Ivy League colleges and much more. And if you ask where a lot of the hatred and bigotry and racism of the last year has come from, it's Katar doing this buying up influence. Abroad, I would suggest that people turn this around, whether you like it or not. In the last two years since Putin invaded Ukraine, the international community managed to snap sanctions and really pretty heavy handed in many ways, sanctions against almost anyone associated with Vladimir Putin, seized oligarch's yachts and houses, and much more. Abroad. Well, I would suggest it's high time since the terrorists sponsing, sponsoring slave State of Katar has been wreaking its own mini form of havoc. Mini compared to their friends in Tehran. Across the region and the wider world, we make it clear. Actually we aren't going to be bought and they're the vulnerable ones here, and I hope that that is made clear, and it should be. I'd like to see them, like the revolutionary Islamic government in Tehran, strangled and throttled by sanctions and more, because they have got away with buying us up at too cheap a price for too long. And I hope it changes.
Speaker 3: Before you go. October seven anniversary is days away, the first anniversary of the terrorist attacks launched by her Mass and here in Australia there will be anti Israeli protests held on October seven taking place. Shamefully, they expect to see terrorist flags, the flags of Hazbullah, for example, flying in.
Speaker 4: Melbourne and Sydney. This is the.
Speaker 3: Worst casualty attack against the Jewish population since the Holocaust, and yet we're going to have people Douglas marching against Israel, the only Jewish state, on that day. And I do wonder about the left's unholy alliance with Islamist forces and how much of a genuine threat it is. Do you see it as I do, as a threat to Western civilization?
Speaker 8: You know, retail When I was in Australia, recently, I saw you, I saw these protests as in Sydney and Melbourne. They're a world away from this aspect of the world, a total world away. Australia has suffered some terror attacks in recent years, most noticeably against its citizens in Bali. But these people marching on the streets of Australian cities, the Australian public should know who these people are. They're terrorists and the terrorist sympathizers. They're sympathizing and supporting exactly the same people as the people who massacred the Australian holiday makers in Bali. These are sick people and they've got a mesage for them. They're also losing. They are losing. The people whose flags they are going to wave in great Australian cities are the flags of organizations that are going into the dust as we speak. These people will look back on this in ten years time with about as much pride as a group of neo Nazis in the nineteen fifties waving a swastika. Hamaz is nearly gone, the hooties are almost gone. Hezbala is almost gone in its entirety. The idea that you would have these losers and terrorrist sympathizers in cities across Australia doing this. I tell them they are on the losing side. Most of their friends are gone already. They're admiring dead murderers. They should think on that.
Speaker 4: They certainly should think on that.
Speaker 3: Douglas Murray, thank you so much for a time This evening pleasure as always.
Speaker 4: Still to come.
Speaker 3: You won't want to miss this extended edition of Lefty's Losing It.
Speaker 4: And Kosher Gada joins me with the latest from the US. Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for Lefty's Losing Ed. We'll be looking at the mass media meltdown on MSNBC, CNN and other networks following the great Vice presidential debate. But first let's hear from the main white dude for Kamala, her husband, Doug Ermov, who stands accused of ulfully slapping a former girlfriend. And we know he cheated on his first wife with the natty, even got the natty pregnant. But please, Doug, lecture us about toxic masculinity.
Speaker 9: There's too much of toxicity.
Speaker 10: It's masculine toxicity out there, and we've kind.
Speaker 9: Of confused what it means to be a man, what it means to be masculine.
Speaker 8: Where you've got this trope out.
Speaker 11: There that you've got to be tough and angry and lash out to be strong.
Speaker 3: You don't say, Doug, Thank god, no one would claim that you are reshaping the concept of masculinity.
Speaker 10: How your role has reshaped the perception of masculinity. And I'm not sure you've planned on that, but you are an incredibly supportive spouse. Has that been an evolution for you? And do you think that's part of the role you might play as first gentleman.
Speaker 6: It's funny.
Speaker 3: I've started to think a lot about this.
Speaker 6: I've always been like this.
Speaker 5: My dad was like this.
Speaker 4: Always been like this.
Speaker 3: Yikes, Lefty losing it is a regular on this segment. We've become accustom to the unhinged musings of Joyanne Reid. And here's yet another example.
Speaker 12: And so I think that the people who want the fistfight are the base of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 8: Democrats want to see.
Speaker 12: Someone get up there and give a knuckle sandwich to Donald Trump.
Speaker 13: That's what they want.
Speaker 3: But when it comes to MSNBC, you know, there is great competition among the divorce from reality left. They all want to be the most radical, the most crazy. And Nicole Wallace came in with this effort after jd Vance's dominant performance in the vice presidential debate. Even the New York Times called it dominant. But according to Wallace, jd Vance fact checking the bias moderators who happen to be female amounted to mansplaining and that would repel female voters.
Speaker 5: And I actually think if you're a woman, that might be the worst moment jed Vance had because he was going to mansplain right over that mute button.
Speaker 13: He was.
Speaker 5: And again I don't pretend to know however we'll react to this. I think that a lot of women in positions of authority that should command respect just by virtue that dynamic will see themselves and some doo that disrespected them and talked over you know. I mean there was a moment like that with the vice presidential in their Pence debate.
Speaker 3: So women should be treated as a cools unless they're leftist active is mass writing, as impartial journalists or more writers, then you should just let them lie without feedback. And here is right child madout claimbing that JD. Vans was just slick and Tim Walls was the clear winner.
Speaker 9: That one of these candidates is much slicker than the other, is a much more practiced kind of professional debate style speaker, and the other candidate one. There was one bad moment for Tim Walls in this debate where he got mixed up and embarrassed and answering a question about exactly what month he had been in China in relation to the tiena Men Square protests.
Speaker 3: Yes, that awkward moment when he lied about lying and then led some more.
Speaker 14: Governor Walls, you said you were in Hong Kong during the deadly Tieneman Square protests in the spring of nineteen eighty nine, but Minnesota Public Radio and other media outlets are reporting that you actually didn't travel to Asia until August of that year. Can you explain that discrepancy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and the folks out there, it didn't get at the top of this. Look. I grew up in small, rural Nebraska count of four hundred town that you rode your bike with your buddies still the streetlights come on, and I'm proud of that service.
Speaker 3: What now you are proud of riding bikes with your buddies until the lights come on?
Speaker 4: Now, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: And what has it got to do with lying about where you were during the Tenhem Square massacre. Wolves answer was so bizarre that even the buyer, CBS Motorator, was compelled to ask a follow up question. After he waffled on like that for more than two minutes, just nonsense about himself that had nothing to do with a question.
Speaker 14: Asked Governor just to follow up on that. The question was, can you explain the note?
Speaker 2: All I said on this was is I got there that summer and misspoke on this, So I will just That's what I've said.
Speaker 3: Tim Walls is so dopey that he makes Joe Biden look cognitively sharp. Joe has said some bizarre stuff over the years, but he's never claimed to be mates with school shooters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's set in that office with the Sandiog parents. I've become friends with school shooters.
Speaker 3: Yes, Tim Walls is a masterful communicator, isn't he.
Speaker 7: Jen.
Speaker 10: We've talked about this a little bit when we were sitting over there waiting. I think Tim Walls is one of the best communicators out there in democratic.
Speaker 8: Politics, and he was.
Speaker 10: He propelled himself onto the ticket because he is such an effective, good communicator.
Speaker 3: As we document MSNBC hosts losing it, we cannot overlook the thoroughly wacky Simone Sanders here. She seems to be upset the tim Wolves was not feral enough. There was too much niceness.
Speaker 12: There were so many niceties on that debate station.
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 12: Just kind of like, well, if you agree so much with Jdvans, why should they vote for you. I fully believed that Governor Walls went out there tonight and did what was practicing debate prep, did what the strategy was that the team put together. That was not the Governor Walls that we that I had seen out on the campaign trip. That's not the Governor Walls that I had seen during the beepstakes.
Speaker 3: Right, of course, Wallace and Meadow are there on the panel nodding along.
Speaker 4: And Sanders wasn't done yet.
Speaker 3: She also thought the biased SBS moderators were not biased enough.
Speaker 12: That's not the Margaret and Nora that I know. Margaret don't do that on Sunday morning. So I just think that I know that there's so many people out there that want normal they want normalcy, They just want, you know, just be able to just disagree with that a lot of things I agree with. This is not a normal lucture.
Speaker 15: JD.
Speaker 12: Vance is actually not Paul Ryot and Donald Trump shore as heck has not Mett Romney.
Speaker 4: Okay, but just.
Speaker 3: When you think Sanders might be the front runner for the most unhinged take of the night, we got this from MSNBC anchor Nicole Wallace.
Speaker 5: It's the audacity. I agree with you that we're in year nine and no one knows how to cover the audacity. The audacity is that someone should just stop it, stop stop Are you efting kidding me?
Speaker 4: And they shouldn't.
Speaker 5: They should have dropped that at bomb, right, I mean they should have just we this is a debate. This may be the only chance people have to see the difference.
Speaker 3: Now you thought it's just unhinged women on MSNBC, then you're wrong. That have many, many equally unhinged men. We just heard Joy Read talking about Trump being punched in the face, and here is MSNBC panelist Eddie Glawd saying the same thing, along with a bunch of other wild.
Speaker 4: Crazy crap. This is Msnbasa, folks, and.
Speaker 16: This man is running around here busting his chops, scaring the hell out of communities, right, and we're trying to figure out how to how to keep that in middle, you know, locked in on her when she needs to bust him in his mouth.
Speaker 8: I'm saying it like that because he's dangerous.
Speaker 16: He's dangerous to particular people, and the history of the country is such that we can't play fast and loosed with it fast.
Speaker 5: And loose, because isn't it incumbent on all of us to protect the people who are endangered by him? But you never have.
Speaker 16: That's the that's the rub, you never have.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: Of course, Nicole Wallace didn't challenge any of that insane Richard, including the comment about busting Trump in the face and about his claims that Trump is a danger.
Speaker 4: No, she just agreed with him.
Speaker 3: All this after two assassination attempts in two months.
Speaker 4: And the mad rant went on further.
Speaker 3: Here is Eddie claiming Trump being elected again will leave children traumatized.
Speaker 4: Did I mention this hysteric is a professor.
Speaker 16: Because we've got to keep this troubler date out of office because if he comes in, our babies are going to be in danger because remember, those young children are going to grow up with the memory of having to not go to school for the threat of bombs, and somebody told them that their moms and dads eat cats if they eat cats and dogs. I'll get myself together with Claire.
Speaker 11: Okay, taken at it.
Speaker 4: Deep breaths, Yes, deep breaths.
Speaker 3: Maybe you should have got yourself together before you went on television and spewed a bunch of deliberate lies in hysteria and the electis media had a new word to describe JD. Vance's dominant performance in the debate. That wasn't a word like dominant or informed, competent, confident, No, no, no, that had something better.
Speaker 4: A backhander. See if you can sport it. In this compilation.
Speaker 5: Jd Vance was as slick as an eel last night.
Speaker 8: He was too slick. Maybe he's a little too slick for that. Vance came off a bit slick tonight.
Speaker 5: Jady Vance was a very slick debater.
Speaker 8: The slicker speaker. I think he looked at shifty.
Speaker 10: He looked slick.
Speaker 14: Over and over.
Speaker 16: You heard lide and kind of slick answers from JD.
Speaker 6: Vance.
Speaker 7: Jady Vance changes personalities like most people change suits. Slick, slick, slick.
Speaker 9: When you look over at JD Vance, you see slick guys.
Speaker 6: We all know, having worked with Van Jones, how these Yale educated looks very slick.
Speaker 12: No matter how slick JD may have sounded today, there is nothing decent about him.
Speaker 6: This man is standing here in lying to the country, and that's where JD. Vance was his slickest.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 8: JD.
Speaker 3: Vance was very slick, but he was slick like a snake oil snake oil salesman.
Speaker 12: JD.
Speaker 2: Vans is slick and smooth, but he is still.
Speaker 3: A And let's end, left is losing it with the epicenter of lefty lunacy.
Speaker 4: Yes where ending with the ladies of the view.
Speaker 3: Here is Woopy Goldberg claiming that the far left Hollywood echo chamber, well, it's actually right wing. This is a response to actor Zachary Levi coming out as conservative, knowing full well that it's probably going to damage or even end his career.
Speaker 2: Within my industry.
Speaker 8: As you can probably imagine, Hollywood is a very very liberal town and this very well could constitute career suicide.
Speaker 17: So, okay, that's not necessarily true. From the beginning of Hollywood there have been it's always been a very right leaning town. But I know, you don't know much about the Hollywood history.
Speaker 8: So let me school you.
Speaker 3: Oh dear whoop, He's going to be schooling us.
Speaker 4: This should be good.
Speaker 3: I bet you'll be able to name just dozens of prominent conservatives in the industry, famous actors we've all heard of. She could barely remember the term Republicans there.
Speaker 4: I bet she doesn't know too many.
Speaker 17: But the truth of the matter is very few people seem to bait it because they're Republican. John Voight who is working, Dennis Queen, who is working people who work to stop that. It's more bs and it's unnecessary.
Speaker 3: She managed to name two dudes, and those two dudes have had their careers impacted negatively because of their politics. Talk about proving zachlyly Vice point completely Joining me now is Sky News contributor Kosher Gaeta Kosher. We've heard a lot about JD. Van's man explaining during that debate, do you think Nicole Wallace has a point there? Will the female audience been repelled by that sort of behavior from JD. Vance or even if so what he was saying was factual, is the fact that he was speaking over to female motor writers a bad look.
Speaker 15: No, I never understood the man explaining concept. You explain and it doesn't matter what parts you have on the other side when you're on the receiving end of explanations. I think that was grasping for Straws. What he did do, I think was actually very masterful where he did what all Trump supporters very frustrated that Trump didn't do in the first debate, where he fought back against the incorrect fact check, but he did it still in a nice way, a firm but nice way. And I think overall what comes across from Jadvans and what people remember is he actually showed a different dimension of his personality, somebody who's a bit softer and charming, even as opposed to the combative Jad Evans that we've seen, which also has its place, and he kept everything in the realm of that. I don't think man explaining is something that people are going.
Speaker 4: To take away from it now.
Speaker 3: And I did say a very interesting bit of analysis that he had the lowest li likeability or approval writing of them for candidates Trump, Harris Walls, and they said that is an absolute condemnation of the media, because if you look at the individuals, he's by far, by any sort of objective measure, probably the most intelligent, likablll and normal and relatable, especially given his background, and yet he's been painted as this bogey man by so many in the media. Now, the Biden Harris administration's inadequate response to the victims of Hurricane Helene continues, with the Vice President finally touching down in Georgia today or about a week after the damage was inflicted, and she had this to say.
Speaker 15: And the federal relief and assistance that we have been providing has included FEMA providing seven hundred and fifty dollars for.
Speaker 4: Folks who need immediate needs being met kosher.
Speaker 3: There's been a lot of criticism about the measily sum offered there. Obviously it will also be some short term accommodation for certain people. But you compare that to the largest and the money spent in total on illegal immigrants housing them long term in hotels and elsewhere. And then you look at the people who've been left homeless with Hurricane Helene, and their citizens have contributed taxes and they seem to be getting very little.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that juxtaposition in a government gone wild, the bloat and spending to all sorts of foreign causes as you mentioned, and then nothing for these victims for cigling the border. For other natural disasters. Hawaii had these huge bushfire as wildfire as a while back, and that was inadequate the response the train derailment and the chemical spill disaster in East Palestine, Ohio was another example where they just never went and didn't do much in that case, a man made disaster lost on people. And the other thing that it reminds me of as Hurricane Katrina. In the bush hears he was accused Bush of being too slow, and I think he was. The response from FEMA and all the things that he green lighted took a little bit too long, and the media made a huge story out of that, and it really was a stine on his presidency that he never recovered from. So that juxtaposition is also really interesting where it's just another media test and you can see where they focus and where they give a free pass. And it's a shame because they're real people who are really hurting and have.
Speaker 3: Died absolutely, and some of them are people who can least afford something like this happening. They just don't have the means to recover quickly from such a disaster. Now, the Daily Mail is reporting that Kamala Harris's husband, Doug aim Off, allegedly slapped his ex in the face so hard that she spun around while waiting in a valet line at the twenty twelve cant Film Festival. The Daily Mail reports further one of the alleged victims free and said that the woman called him immediately after this incident, sobbing in the cab and describing the alleged assault. Daily Mail is not naming the woman, who is a successful New York attorney, Kosha. This is an explosive story. It's interesting to see which media outlets are following this which ones are just completely ignoring it. But it is certainly a story that The Daily Mail felt deserve to be published, and they do seem to have spoken to multiple people connected with this.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so starnation confirmed yet, But you're right, there's a lot of detail in it and a lot of corb reading witnesses are alleged corb reading witnesses. It is an explosive story. Now, it is important to know that the Dargam half is not on the ticket, so the scrutiny that he deserves is something.
Speaker 3: Is being promoted, yes, only just I think a few days ago Jensarki interviewed him and said he was a new improved paragon of fel masculinity.
Speaker 15: And that's the thing he stepped in it, Like why.
Speaker 3: Spoken about it in the past, about how he wants to get rid of toxic masculinity and how imported.
Speaker 15: That's a thing. So otherwise you could sort of draw a line and see family members should be scrutinized, but not to the same level of heat as the candidate himself, except if you insert yourself into the limelight. And the whole thing with the nanny allegedly where he had an affair with his first wife with the nanny, that's one thing, and then this thing. So when these people try to present themselves as are moral betters and then these stories break, it is relevant, but I don't think people are going to dig into it, and you won't find this story into many outlets.
Speaker 3: And I can assure you if it was the better half of a Republican candidate, one who was going to be vice president or president, even in this case, it would be far more socrgny and the media would be far more interested Koshagaia, thank you so much for your time this evening. Still to calm, the allegations against p Diddy continue to pile up.
Speaker 4: Kinsey Scofield has the labors welcome back.
Speaker 3: Let's bring in celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield.
Speaker 4: Kinsey, There's been a development in the.
Speaker 3: Case against disgraced rapper and media mogul music mogul shown Diddy Combs. He's now accused of sexually abusing dozens of people, including miners. A lawyer representing more than a hundred of his alleged victims has given a press conference.
Speaker 11: Seeming that our investigators confirm and corroborate what we've been told. Are names that will shock you. These are individual cases. There are indeed other perpetrators involved. They will be revealed when that particular individual case is ready to be filed. They already know who they are. And I'm talking here about not just the cowardly but complicit bystanders. That is, those people that we know watched this behavior cur and did nothing. And I'm talking about the people that.
Speaker 3: Participated bystandards and participants.
Speaker 4: What are we going to get nicked out of this?
Speaker 13: Kyskinsey When we watched the Diddy raids, we saw Homeland security collect hard drives, digital equipment, videotapes, DVDs every public figure or celebrity that can be identified in Sean Comb's freak off videos. Those people are expected to be questioned if they haven't already. The theory is that did he secretly filmed his parties to use the footage as blackmail, to control or have some sort of leverage against the participants. There are reports that Diddy has a list of over two hundred celebrities that could be humiliated by what he could reveal are worse? You know, could he take some of these people down with him if he were to testify? And it's everyone politicians, musicians, models, movie stars. There will be a lot of nervous people thanks to that press conference, thanks to the future court hearings. And I do wonder if Diddy and his team were concerned about his safety behind bars. I don't have to remind you what happened to Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton's bestie Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and I can say there also climbed that Actidenzel Washington confronted Diddy at one of his parties back in two thousand and three, reportedly storming out after a hated screaming match with the rapper.
Speaker 4: What can you tell us about these reports?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I do think we're going to continue to hear a lot more of these types of stories because people feel safe to speak with Ditty behind bars. There's a real sense that he could spend the rest of his life in jail and that will give people the courage to speak up.
Speaker 3: Absolutely Now, The Daly Mail is reporting that the UK government's outgoing and its secretary, Simon Case, could potentially pin an explosive tell all on the breakdown of Harry and Meghan's relationship with the royal family.
Speaker 4: Kinsey, this is a surprise. What else can you tell us?
Speaker 13: This could be really juicy, reader. There have been reports of tension between Case and the Sussexes, particularly during the period leading up to Mexitt. It's understood that Simon Case was involved in internal discussions about how to handle media coverage around the couple's growing dissatisfaction within the royal family. He was also said to have played a significant role in orchestrating the separation of the households of Prince William and Prince Harry, so he has a lot of insider information. I'm here for it. I know that's horrible to say, but I would read that book.
Speaker 4: Simon, Well, is.
Speaker 3: There still an appetite for this sort of contest? Because we have heard so many reports, We've had so many news reports about Meghan being a horrible boy and Harry being whipped and all the shenanigans between Harry and Meghan and William and Kate.
Speaker 4: Is there still an appetite for this? Have we not heard it all before?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 13: I heard a great quote today and it's the greatest source for royal gossip in the last four years has been Prince Harry. And ain't that the truth? And I think that it's I think it's his truth. If you think about the last four years of royal gossip, it's his truth. So I don't mind hearing it from somebody else's perspective because I don't necessarily think that Prince Harry has been completely honest with us. I think that he's had an ulterior motive, and that's to elevate his wife throughout the process.
Speaker 4: Well more on that.
Speaker 3: Camilla apparently has discouraged King Charles from reuniting with Prince Harry. The Daily Beast reports that Queen Camilla has told the King to ditch his plan reunion with Prince Harry. And this is all according to Camilla's friends who've spoken to the Daily Base.
Speaker 4: It looks like, do you.
Speaker 3: Believe this story? I always thought that Camilla would be working over time to heal those wounds. I know Harry has said some terrible things about her and wrote some terrible things about her in his book.
Speaker 13: I think that the Queen is severely and sincerely concerned about the King's health. It seems like Harry and Meghan they dig the sword even deeper at the height of some of the royal family's worst health crisises. When Prince Philip was in the hospital, they sat down with Oprah the days before the Queen died. She asked them to come visit her. They denied her that when the King announced he had cancer, Meghan quickly announced about American reviewer Orchard. It just seems like not only have their actions been incredibly hurtful, but it seems as they are completely oblivious to proper chorum when it comes to other people's vulnerability around illness. And I think that Camilla likely just wants some peace.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that is a very good point and we can't forget that so much of what Harry and Meghan did, of the airing of the Dirty Laundry, the tell All interviews, it was happening whilst the Queen was in a terrible health where it was really her final months, and she went through it knowing the family was fractured and this nonsense was being said about her family. So I think that is really in the minds of many people, whether they're are monarchists or not, something that is unforgivable, but particularly for Harry because Harry was so close with his grandmother.
Speaker 13: I agree. You know, there are all these stories that we're seeing Harry push to the forefront of the Sussex brand because people still love Harry, and the feedback I'm getting is I'll never forgive Harry for the last four or five years and the way that he treated the Queen in her twilight years. So you're I think you're on the pulse when it comes to the public's reaction to Prince Harry today.
Speaker 3: Kinsey Schofield, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 4: That's it from May.
Speaker 3: I'll see you Tomorrow night at nine p thirty four Lefties losing it.
Speaker 4: Good Night,