Speaker 1: Guys, you might have seen the news Matt is officially engaged, and to celebrate, we are doing a bonus episode. It's dropping tomorrow at six am, so make sure you set your alarms.
Speaker 2: You don't want to miss this one.
Speaker 1: See you then, Matt, you are looking absolutely glowing today.
Speaker 2: What's your secret?
Speaker 3: Well, Anna, I've been using this new hydrating tanning myss called Goldie B with two e's.
Speaker 2: I have to check it out. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 3: Go to their instagram.
Speaker 2: I want the fairy Tale, I want the Prince Charming.
Speaker 3: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 2: Boyfriend and girlfriend from about time hours.
Speaker 3: He's in a trash bit.
Speaker 2: He's non recyclable catching them.
Speaker 3: I loved being in love. I love love. Had an amazing holiday and I'll cherish every moment I had there for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending show and everything in between.
Speaker 3: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. We're back in the studio and it feels like we haven't been here for what a couple of weeks now, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: I know you're looking nice and bronze, nice and glowing. You've been to the mold.
Speaker 3: Eve I have.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 3: It was an amazing trip. I loved every second of it. Do I recommend it? Yes, you're gonna go there for your honeymoon.
Speaker 2: I'm between the mold Ives and Turkey.
Speaker 1: And I actually was like, I'm gonna ask mad about the mold Ives properly, like is it the best holiday you've ever been on in your life?
Speaker 2: Because it looked like that.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, it's the best holiday I've been on.
Speaker 2: So why are you emphasizing holiday?
Speaker 3: Well, there's a difference between I feel, holiday and a trip, do you know what I mean? Like a really nice is when you go to like Italy and you're visiting heats a different place like Rome, Florence, Veness. That's like a trip because you like, it's not so much a holiday because you're doing heats to traveling and you're not.
Speaker 2: Really holiday is one play.
Speaker 3: It's just getting there and just kicking your feed up and smashing apple roles by the pool. That's a holiday to me.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: As opposed to a trip. This is like something you've made up in your own head.
Speaker 3: This is such a first world problem, like turning that into it.
Speaker 2: Are you complaining?
Speaker 3: I'm not complaining that. I'm saying that trip to Italy is not a holiday? Do you know what I mean? It's a trip because you're not relaxing.
Speaker 1: You've made up some sort of scenario about trip verse holiday in your own head.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like a trip is when you go somewhere and you're not relaxing. You're going to sightseeing, You're going on like different planes, you're catching like you know, different planes, a different parts. Yeah, euro trip, it's not so much a holiday to me. A holiday is going to the mold Ives, kicking your feed up and just relaxed.
Speaker 1: So what's the point that Are you saying that you prefer a holiday or a trip?
Speaker 3: I prefer both. I love. But this was the best holiday I've seen on where I just relaxed and went there and just kicked my feed up and just had just a blissful time.
Speaker 1: Did really look like bliss Like even when you guys were like on the bikes going through like the ocean like water, like, it just looked like blitz.
Speaker 3: It's such a scenic place, like you ride your bikes down the jetty thing where the villas are, and literally you look down and there's the most colorful fish swimming around. There's like reef shark swimming around, like, well, reef shark. Talk about scary. Actually, one night we stayed in and we played the game actually that you influence influenced Tammy to get monogamy?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love monogamy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she brought that and we played that. How far did you get into it before? You guys just did the did the deed?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: It's actually hard, Like we were like, we have.
Speaker 1: To finish the game, but I don't know if anyone finishes that game.
Speaker 2: Just get to a point and you're like again, we got yeah's just we.
Speaker 3: Can't hold off any longer. I think she got to the second last trip around and I was I was a bit back. I was rolling ones and two, so I think I had only done four laps around cause it's like six laps, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So just for context, monogamy is this sex game that Michael and I got from sexy Land, and I was telling mad about it, and obviously now you and Tammy have went and got it and played it.
Speaker 3: It's so fun, it's so good.
Speaker 1: I think that from playing it, I would just say, like the first moment when you just like feel that urge to just go have sex, like, don't even bother holding off.
Speaker 3: Really we have wrong. So I had to do the strip tease thing, but I wasn't so much stripped tease. I was more just you know, kissing work in the body and I.
Speaker 2: Did like a body roll in the studio. It was very strange.
Speaker 3: And then we were like, oh no, we'll hold off a little bit longer. But after that we were naked and we went skinny dipping in like the water.
Speaker 2: See that is fun.
Speaker 3: Well, I've watched one too many shark movies. We were out you're in the ocean, in the ocean, yeah, and I was like and I was like, and we've seen all the reef sharks in there and like sting raising that and I was like, na, Na, this is cute, but I'm gonna I'm getting back in. I'm over this. I'm scared.
Speaker 1: You're like maybe if my shorts were on, nothing could buy anything off.
Speaker 3: Apart from that, like, I had the best time ever, Like amazing ate, so much good food, had so many good memories that I'll take away with me forever.
Speaker 1: Well, we always talk on the podcast about going on a first holiday with your partner and how.
Speaker 2: Difficult it can be.
Speaker 1: Obviously there can be like new things you find out about, the more teething issues. How did you guys find your first holiday away together?
Speaker 3: It was a great time. We had so much fun together, but you know, it was someone twenty four to seven in each other's pockets, you know, like little stupid stuff like you know, don't like get your teething about some certain stuff, like you know, just like bickering, bickering about just stupid shit Like I'm like, I don't like this song. Change the song, you know that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Nothing like nothing like serious. It's just like getting to know.
Speaker 1: Each other, getting to know Yeah, I feel like on holiday you just get to know each other on such.
Speaker 2: A different level, don't you.
Speaker 3: Well. Something that I was conscious of going into a first trip away with a partner is the toilet situation.
Speaker 2: I knew you a toilet.
Speaker 3: So we've spent a lot of time in hotels obviously while we were dating, me going up there, coming down here, long distance, long distance. I would always use the fouryer toilet of the hotel. What I would always I would always go down and like you know, literally like I'll go down business. And I was like, I was, like a resort, there's not going to be like a four yer toilet that I can go to in the morning, wasn't there. Well, we were lucky enough we had two toilets, so I just used the other toilet. Yeah, and that was out of bounds.
Speaker 2: You're lucky.
Speaker 3: I am lucky.
Speaker 2: What would you have done if there was only one toilet?
Speaker 3: Would be I don't know, maybe we wouldn't be here together. It would be fine. I would just ride the black to like the local restaurant where breakfast was.
Speaker 2: And just it's so funny.
Speaker 1: It is awkward when you're in a new relationship and you have to do a number two, Like you're in the confines of like a hotel room and you have to go like do your business. And the thing is is they know what you're doing, but you don't want to like turn them and.
Speaker 3: You turn the music up, turned the TV off, and then copy picked the tiptop up full just tiptop. But yeah, it was a great trip. But something that was I wanted to bring up was on the way home, right, So the mold Ives talk about like trip versus holiday. It's probably easier I reckon to get to Italy after a five am wake up. We did all that. But our flight from the domestic airport in the Moldives to the international airport in the mold Ives it was a bit stormy.
Speaker 2: So this is on the way back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the way back it was a bit stormy, so I'd actually fallen asleep, and I was asleep on Tammy's lap, like like laying down. The plane apparently came into land three times and quit every time it came into land and went off and came back again, and trying to do it three times.
Speaker 2: That is a worst nightmare of flying.
Speaker 3: I didn't I didn't wake up, So you slept through the home. I slept through the whole thing. Apparently Tammy was like like grabbing into me. I was like, I didn't feel anything.
Speaker 1: That's actually really nice of her not to wake you up to feel the terror she was probably feeling.
Speaker 2: She's probably could have used to moral support, to be fair.
Speaker 3: But then the plane went to this random airport and landed. We sat at that airport for two hours, got back, went to try again for the international airport, gave up, flew back to the original airport that we were from. It was nuts, and then from the original airport said we're not going to land here, We're going back to the international one. And then landed the international one. We missed our connecting flight to Singapore. So we sat at the international airport in the mold Ives for ten hours.
Speaker 1: So talk about stress like that is like in regards to like a first holiday with your partner. That is like one hundred out of ten stress levels to be putting on both of you.
Speaker 3: Literally. Yeah, So we sat there for ten hours. So then they got us a flight from Singapore from the mold Ives, sorry to Singapore. And then we can't promise that you'll all beat that both of you will be on the next flight from Singapore to Brisbane.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, imagine if you've gone on.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So they had a seat for her and they said when you get there, go to the transfer desk and see if I can get a seat. Because I was like, you go because you want to go home and see your kids. I'll wait out fourteen hours at Singapore. That's fine. So we quickly went to transfer. They got me on yeah, and it was just stressful. We eventually got there after I think thirty something hours of travel, more thirty six I think nearly forty hours of travel.
Speaker 1: What an absolute headache, Such a shit way to end such an amazing holiday. It was something I did want to ask you about was that there was a lot of photo circling. Some mysterious person in the mold Ives has taken photos of you guys at the airport, and you guys are standing separately, and it obviously looked like you guys were in this huge fight. The way they positioned it was like you guys were in a fight. I even asked you about this, and I was like, what's this all about?
Speaker 3: Like, I mean, we both just weren't happy. We just sat in the airport for ten hours. I mean when I say I'm not happy, I mean you're just drained. We got up at five am being on like just we're just rained, And I walked off to go to the toilet and came back and I'm not going to push past poor family to go stand with Hammi. We were eventually going to get to the same place. She had a boarding pass and her passport. Yeah, so I just stood there.
Speaker 1: You guys are just taking some time, and then someone's like caught you in your moment of stress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was just like, I'm gonna if you look there's a family between us, I'm just going to go hang on, like push through. I'm just gonna I'll meet you on the other side and we can pull it together.
Speaker 1: I mean, the last time when Michael and I went to when we went to see our wedding destination in Corfu. On the way back, we had like a really terrible flight time, and I think I was in the most foul mood of my whole life, and if someone took a photo.
Speaker 2: Of me then it would not have looked like it would not have looked good.
Speaker 1: So I was like, fuck, you guys feel like that's a lucky.
Speaker 3: And they're like, your body language was saying this. So my body language was saying like I want to shower.
Speaker 2: My body language will say get me the fuck home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get me home, That's what I was saying, Yeah, just get me home.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: You guys are all on cloud nine. Everything is good.
Speaker 1: It was like, you know, high stress of course because of what happened, and we move on.
Speaker 2: Life goes on. People have ups and downs, and that's that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no stress. We had an amazing holiday and I'll cherish every moment I had there for the rest of my life. And do you have a turn on this week? And what is it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So you might have seen all my socials. I got matching pj's for Michael and I. It's number one. It's the first time we've ever had matching pjs. And you know how much I love to match with my partner.
Speaker 2: I just there's just something about it. It just makes me so excited.
Speaker 1: But then the matching pj's that I got are Christmas matching pj's, and we've been wearing them like every night, and it's just feeling so wholesome and I'm just loving matching.
Speaker 2: At the moment.
Speaker 3: The first Christmas in your own house that you guys both share with matching pjs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got a little gold tree for Goldiebet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really cute.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's actually really wholesome having our first Christmas in the house together. We have like a fireplace in our new house, like a proper real one, So I'm like that's so cute.
Speaker 3: It hung stockings from it.
Speaker 1: We have, Yeah, Sands is gonna come down well, deliver presents.
Speaker 3: Every year, Emma gets us all our family matching pj's Christmas ones and we do a photo closer to Christmas. Yeah, it's sort of our thing that we're doing. As well.
Speaker 2: I think everyone should do matching pj's.
Speaker 1: It's like a recommendation, go get some matching pj's with your partner or your friends or your family.
Speaker 2: It's so fun.
Speaker 3: Well, Tammy's family did it as well, and we did that at her house and we set up the Christmas tree for Christmas.
Speaker 1: I think that to do a Christmas tree, my Christmas tree needs to be up before December first. Otherwise I'm like, there's not like long enough. I think that's like the you know, the little tree.
Speaker 3: How about this one? At my mum's house, they have three Christmas trees. What so one in the front room which is the main one. Yeah, and then like I said, every year we buy one together. So, but my sister Emma is a die hard fan of Christmas, loves it. She couldn't wait for me to get back from the mold ive someone December the first her own. Mum went and got one put it in the second spot in the in the back room, and then I was like, well, no, I want to go with the family. So we all went and got another one, and that's in the dining room.
Speaker 1: Three Christmas trees, I mean three people in the household three Christmas trees.
Speaker 2: No, you got one each. That's a sign of true the true love of Christmas. What's your turn on the.
Speaker 3: Week, Well, it's on what you said. So matching pajamas at Tammy's house. We did a matching pajamas thing, and my turn on is like I love Christmas and I love my family, but I've been part of like a big family Christmas. So like, like you just said, there's me and my mom and my two sisters. Obviously my dad, but we do a separate Christmas with him and my mom. So you know, with the partner says, make me like six people there at Christmas. So we did the setting up the tree and it was like really like Tammy turns to me and she's like, is this a bit much? Because I was obvious a kid running around and there's everything, and I was like, no, it's like, you know, it's really like wholesome and like, I've never been part of this, and I love it. I've always wanted to be part of a big family, you know the way I am. Yeah, and I love it. I just reckon it's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: It's wholesome, and I feel like Christmas is about kids, and to have so many kids around in a big family and lots of different personalities and just that dynamic, it seems like a lot of fun. I'm like you, I've never been part of a big family, but it does look like fun.
Speaker 3: I'm really calling for Christmas Day, see like how it all goes all secret Santa?
Speaker 2: So where are you spending Christmas this year?
Speaker 3: Then Christmas Eve, my mum always celebrates. So I'm spending Christmas Eve with my mum and then flying to the goal post Christmas morning to spend it with Tammy's family.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, that'd be so fun.
Speaker 3: That'd be nice. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Before we move.
Speaker 1: On from Tammy and her family, there's articles at the moment going around that I've had and it is saying that you got matching tattoos with Tammy and her sisters.
Speaker 2: Would you like to clear that up?
Speaker 3: So this is actually really really mind bubbling when we figured this out. Actually, Tammy me on the first day. I have love hearts in the exact same spot with my sisters, and Tammy has the exact same with her sisters. Yeah, and it's just weird. Part from the fact of being weird like that we've both done that. Yeah, so there's no I did not go out and get mashing tattoos. I already had it with my sisters, and she already had it with her sisters.
Speaker 1: And then you guys just put your hands together because it was just like crazy that you all had the same tattoo.
Speaker 2: And that's it. You didn't go out and get mashed tattoos with tammy sisters. That didn't happen.
Speaker 3: That never happened. Clear, just to clear it alf. But I still think it's wild that we've got the same one with the same with our sisters. Yeah, what a coincidence it is.
Speaker 2: I've got my love heart my side, So.
Speaker 3: You're mashing as well. And now your turn off of the week, Anna is so my turn.
Speaker 2: Off of the week.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I had COVID not ideal for anyone. You don't need to put your that's not covering his nose. I'm not contagious. I've tested and I'm not positive anymore. I'm negative well and truly, but yeah, sickness on sickness on sickness, Like, I have had a horrific year for my health.
Speaker 3: Bicest person. I know.
Speaker 2: It's I'm the sickest person.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: It's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: I honestly think this has been my worst year health wise, and I'm just praying and hoping that next year is better. But my turn off of the week is I just got better from COVID and now my side pain and my kidney's back. So I know I'm trying really hard to ignore it, but I do have an appointment at the hospital next week, and I'm just fucking hoping to God that it settles down because I just met ending up back in hospital.
Speaker 2: I so much anxiety around it.
Speaker 1: It's like giving me like so much stress, and I just think it is starting to keep me up at night because I'm starting to get the kidney pain back, and I'm like please, like.
Speaker 3: Well, everyone keep honering your thoughts and fingers crossed that it doesn't come back. And I reckon if you just ignore it, it will go away. Like all my problems, worst advice ever.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Matt, thank you. What's your turn off for the week?
Speaker 3: My turn off of this week is, you know, I've come from bliss weather in the mold Ives to the Gold Coast and now I've come to Melbourne and it is literally torrential down poor thunderstorms canceled our plants today. Anna, Yeah, not happy Melbourne. I love ya, but do better.
Speaker 2: Your weather is trash.
Speaker 3: It's December, like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Fucking summer?
Speaker 3: Let's you know, turn up the heat, Anna. I went through the Macus dry through to get my coffee, as I do use my Macu's code. Mind you, this is not an ad for Macs, but fuck I'm putting him over here. They have the mic rib It's back. Do you know the mick Rib?
Speaker 2: No, I've never heard of the meat rib. What's that?
Speaker 3: So the mick rib is it's a burger that McDonald's does for a limited time, so it brings it out. I reckon once a year for a limited time only. And remember the Simpsons did an episode around it. They had like the rib sandwich and like Homer gets obsessed with it and follows it from state to state.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't watch that I haven't watched many episodes of the Simpsons, but I haven't watched that one specifically either.
Speaker 3: Well, it sort of plays on the Mick rib. But in Australia, the micrib will bring it out around Australia once a year and the people love it. It's the best burger. I probably never heard of it. Well after this, I recommend you go get it. But what is it?
Speaker 2: Like two pieces of bread with ribs inside?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but without the bones. And it's just like the rib meat and it's got like the barbecue sauce and I think pickles and cheese in there. It's unbelievable. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Says that, like your favorite mac as meal.
Speaker 3: Would you say, I'm not so addicted to it, But if it's on the menu and i'm ordering, you're getting it. I'm getting the mick rib.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the mick rib is actually now in our modern day culture, it's actually a term for how to love somebody.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 3: Yes, So the Urban Dictionary defines mick ribbing as when you get someone hooked on something then take it away from them, like McDonald's does with the mick rib.
Speaker 2: Haha.
Speaker 3: You can't get me hooked on something and just take it away. That's called mick ribbing someone's stand and it's torture.
Speaker 2: Do you know what.
Speaker 1: McDonald's has mick ribbed me so many fucking times. The only person that mick ribs me is McDonald's. They used to have these bacon and cheesy fries and.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, me and my friend Laura were obsessed with them.
Speaker 1: I reckon with the number one people buying the cheesy bacon fries. And actually, when I went to Barcelona earlier in the year, they still do them and I literally was like uber eating them to my hotel room after drinking out and Barcelona, I'm obsessed with the cheese and bacon fries. And McDonald's has mic ribbed me or mic robbed me from getting them, and I'm not.
Speaker 2: Happy about it.
Speaker 3: Well, this time last year they had the Miccalipino bis.
Speaker 2: I love those.
Speaker 3: They're gone. Yeah, So the mick rib is a sort of love that people can do to someone in a toxic way.
Speaker 2: So they give them love and then they take it away.
Speaker 3: So it's almost like bread crumming almost, yes, in a.
Speaker 1: Way, well not really, it's love vombing dot com.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is, so Yeah, if you reckon. You've been Mick ribbed. Please send us a mixed story to our Mick Facebook about how you have been Mick ribbed.
Speaker 2: So many mixed nuts and a macavoid Mick ribbed.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there'll be one there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Red flag, Green Flag post songs on their Instagram post that is not a video. So if someone's posting a picture and they put a song with it, what do we think about this?
Speaker 3: It's gross?
Speaker 2: You don't like it?
Speaker 3: It is the worst. I'm sorry it is. It's an I yeah, it's like a picture of them looking like you know, like think they're looking good, and the songs like, you know, like some like just song that's going on about how could they look? You know what I mean, just like see.
Speaker 2: Look I've never actually done it.
Speaker 3: I've never done it either.
Speaker 1: But I have, like I think I have appreciated some of them once, like a few times, like if it was like a carousel and it's like taking you on a journey and they've got some nice like seaside music in the background and it's them at the beach and I'm like, oh, okay, I'm getting a vibe for this.
Speaker 3: If I follow you just don't do it if you want to red flag. It's a full red flag for me. I don't even put music on my stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a red flag for me, though, I think you should put music on your stories.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say it's a green flag. I'm going to go against the grain.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's offensive to me, but I can see what you mean of, Like, if it's like a bit of a cringe song, you're really upping the stakes because like you need people to like the content and you need people to.
Speaker 3: Also like this song doubling down.
Speaker 1: But imagine if it's a song that you like and then you want to just keep listening, so then you keep like scrolling through.
Speaker 3: You're like, yeah, she never been one for me.
Speaker 1: I'm like getting into the beat in the group of things, Let's head to our Facebook page. We want to know if you guys approve is it a red flag or a green flag? If people post songs on their Instagram post guys, thank you so much for tuning in to our episode. We can't wait to chat to you next week. Make sure you give us a five star review to keep hearing more content and until next time, Bye bye,