Speaker 1: Welcome to person number one podcast. You're listening to the Jamo and Dylan Show. Yeah, yeah, we're on the way. That dance bra little Man trip with before is celebrating. Gooday guys, and welcome back to another episode of The Jammo and Dylan Show. It's skydive week deal. How are you feeling nervous? Yeah, that's fair. That's I didn't feel like that when it, like I was booking it and everything, But upon a bit more research, I'm not like looking into oh like you might die. I'm not looking into that, just the actual process of Okay, you're a you're in a plane, telling you fly for before you jump. Not sure. I don't know. I feel like it'd be like fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty. I was gonna say twenty. Yeah, get to some altitude, get up there, and then they say all right, boys, it's time. And then like, for some reason, this never like clocked in my head. You're leaping out of a plane. Basically your brain thinks it's to death, like you're jumping out of a plane. That's the rush. Might feel that way, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm I'm hoping that the adrenaline will take over and it will be less of me shooting myself.
Speaker 2: How long is the free four? I think it's only like sixty to ninety seconds and you're just gliding through the air.
Speaker 1: See that I think will be okay because once I see the parachute is up and it's all good, then we should be a right that Durian Bay. Oh yeah. The only thing I'm concerned for is the wind because it's been crazy windy in Perth lately.
Speaker 2: It has.
Speaker 1: I'll see how it is up there and we'll be notified if it gets called off. But that is on Friday. That's in a week's time, and we'll record a little bit later, only day kind of. I think we're booked for ten or eleven. That's not too bad, so we'll wake up. We're still got to wake up at like I know six next.
Speaker 2: Friday looks all right in jury and bay twenty four and sunny okay, beautiful condition at the moment. So that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: And I'm just hoping that it doesn't get canceled or anything because there's a busy few weeks coming up for us.
Speaker 2: You don't want to get canceled for wind. And then before you're like, is this meant to be. I don't want to be halfway on the drive up there they go boys, there's been a wind warning.
Speaker 1: Or get there and then it gets canceled. It's a two and a half hour drive from the metro area.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a long day, and then two and a half back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very long day, five hour transit. Apparently once you check in it's like a one to two hour wait until you actually go up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's a long day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be interesting. I'm prepared for it. And then the day after, which will also be talking about next episode. We're going on a little lad's day, aren't we. Yeah, you myself, Josh Rognetta. We're going to a Perth Glory game to sit pitch side, crazy, very cheeky. And then after that we're going out Mount Lawley. Should be good fun.
Speaker 2: It should be a great game of soccer.
Speaker 1: Ever, yeah, that he's watching and yeah, Gloria horrific this year. Unfortunately two wins from like twenty three games.
Speaker 2: Any one goals conceded.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're going to see goals and I hope that, you know, maybe they'll get a win on the board. In our press.
Speaker 2: If they get a draw, I'll be very happy. Yeah, I've been to a glory game in a very long time. It could be ten years.
Speaker 1: Glory games when we were younger were actually good because team.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, ever since we made that Grand Final and lost it at Optus, the team's just gone to shit. Yeah, that was their moment. It themselves in like West Australian culture.
Speaker 1: They did not see. They did not see.
Speaker 2: That was sad on penalties too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember I used to give you guys social soccer updates of the Thursday night games. It's the award night tonight, So there you go. So fingers crossed. I said to you boys in the chart, if I'm not top three, I'll riot.
Speaker 2: Yep, you call for a recount. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They say availability is the best ability, and available I was this season. I didn't miss a game, and look, that might help me if I am to win, that might help me. From playing every game, there's more chances to poll obviously, So we'll see how that goes. Top scorer for the year. You know, it would have been pretty high up in the association toober. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but I will see, we'll see. We'll update you guys on that next week as well. Unfortunately, as the boys in this group, in this team have gotten older, less time to organize the official presentation and stuff, so it's not a big night now. So we're going to a pub in Guildford. Ye, and it's actually Blake Jones's birthday today, so happy birthday to him. That works out, Yeah, he's the captain of the team. So we're getting together, having a feed, having a few pints and going over the votes throughout the night. So it should work out well. Not the presentation that I've always been hoping for, hoping to attend.
Speaker 2: But gold jacket or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it is a presentation nonetheless in a different format. So yeah, very excited for that. And lucky it's in Guildford. I can just walk to Grace of Mate, so it's only like ten minute ork or something, so that'll be good. Excited for that. What are you up to this weekend?
Speaker 2: This weekend? Not a lot planned really, Yeah, no plans this weekend. Chill out, relax and then watch the Crows.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm not expecting a win this weekend, tough away game.
Speaker 1: At least he banks some early ones.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. And I think you know they've taken Matt Crouch out of the team this week, so he's been managed. So I would say, you know, there's a bit of long term management happening. I'm not expecting to win Gold Coaster full strengths. I think it's going to be tough any team to win there. I just want a good performance. It's a good test, you know. I'd love to win. Not expecting. It's not going to ruin my weekend. If we lose, if we get pumped, we will be pretty sad. But yeah, I just want a good game. It should be a good game. It should be good. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Who do you have, Bulldogs? What's a tough game Sunday over here.
Speaker 2: It's a tough game.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we'll see how we go. Like, to be honest, the way we're playing is poor. Game style is unattractive. But we have a good list and I'm just hoping that the talent will like the creamal rise to the top. But I don't know that. Like West Coast have a sorry the Bulldogs have a lot of injuries at the moment performing but really there should be no excuses for Frio, like with the list we have and you know they've got no bond, no weightman Libbers doing all the work in the midfield and all the work Workhorse. Still no tra law. I just don't know how we're going to handle Sam Darcy. He's a superstar kid, just a giant, like he's just a freak. So yeah, I'm not too confident. But it's a game that we should be winning.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's fair.
Speaker 1: Richmond next week at gatherun in the Barossa Valley probably beautiful venue. Beautiful venue. I'd actually love to go there do some wine tasting. Not even big wine guy, but I'll do it. I love that shit. They're all made. But yeah, just quickly on the skydiving, I forgot to mention, I'm going to film the whole process and I might even pop it on YouTube. I might make a personal YouTube as well, so I might pop that out for you guys to enjoy. And yeah, let's get onto some confessions deal now a lot this week we've gone back to our roots. It's been a while since we've done relationship stuff or dating. You know, the essence of our show, not particularly early early days, but that whole middle part of our I guess lifetime of this show was talking about you guys making light of shit situations, enjoying your downfalls, and we've brought that back this week. We put a couple of stories out and we've got some good ones today. So let's startories with some of.
Speaker 2: The conspiracy theory. A nice single video.
Speaker 1: Too, Yeah, which one is that one? Is it here? Though? Okay, we'll put that after confessions and then we'll do Spanish last around out the episode, but let's start off with this one. I'll run the sting. It's now time to dive into your deepest and darkest confessions. Let's hear what the people have to get off their chest, all right, So this has been sent in by our good friends. A female. A boy got twelve oysters for us on a first date already, that's.
Speaker 2: Been twelve Twelve's a lot of twelve six.
Speaker 1: East twelve oysters for us on a first date. I'm a vegetarian. Then he got offended and ate them all. He ate twelve bro He ate twelve oysters. Oysters on a first date. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's risky business. He's trying to be classy, that's what he's trying to do. She's gone, I'm a vegetarian. He's gone. What I just spent fucking I don't know how much oysters goes. I feel like there are a lot. If you're out and you buy twelve of.
Speaker 1: Them, and then he knocks them all back himself, just looking at her while they're slurping him. Oh and I did ask her, I said, I assume that was the only date. No response back yet, but I assume there wouldn't have been another date after that. Do you reckon?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I'd be surprised.
Speaker 1: It's something it's hard to establish. Like if you are vegetarian, probably mention it before you mention it.
Speaker 2: Any food things you should mention I'm vegan, I'm vegetarian.
Speaker 1: Just so they know, because then you stop that from happening. But I guess you got your answer on is this guy worthy of a second date? By his offended response, Yeah, that's true, Like you're probably not gonna be compatible if he's taken it the wrong way. Yeah yeah, Like if that happened, you can probably laugh it off and go, oh, well, oh well it is what it is. But yeah, he's looking at her.
Speaker 2: We should ask first, do you want some oysters?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually yeah, oh so what do you what do you want to get he's just got twelve oisters mate.
Speaker 1: Now, Oh, I did the fingers a bit sweaty there? Oh when deal walked in today. We tried, but we usually on a potty morning, pretty good, great us like just class.
Speaker 2: This one had nothing in it. It was dainty.
Speaker 1: This one we calibration was off.
Speaker 2: Yep, it didn't really connect and like there was no power in it.
Speaker 1: There was no sound, just almost it was like our fingers like we were like and it was disgusting. It was revolting, and we didn't We couldn't look at each other for a minute after that. So that was yuck.
Speaker 2: All right. This is from I won't say his name. Yeah, on our first official data as a couple, I got a stomach bug halfway through.
Speaker 1: Not good.
Speaker 2: I just thought the food wasn't agreeing with me, so I kind of played it off. We go back to our sister's place and while we're there, I almost shipped myself right in front of everyone. We were downstairs talking and I can just feel my body immediately heat up and I can feel like a bead of sweat go down my back. I asked for the bathroom and they point to the one on the main floor. I go in there and don't want to use the bathroom because I knew they would hear me go through a life changing event. Instead, I come out say thank you like I used it, and we go back to talking. I feel even more sweat and I start to panic. We're talking again about the restaurant of the day, and in the middle of a nice conversation, I'm looking at my now girlfriend and with my eyes I'm telling her, I need you to take me upstairs now. I'm motioning with my thumb, my head, anything to make it clear that I need to be alone. She takes me upstairs, and when I get into that bathroom, I'm immediately locked the door and in a panic, rip my pants off and I just have the worst diary of my life, like a halfway mixed slushy. It just pours out, and I'm just fearing that everyone in the house can hear me unload in the bathroom. It all ends after what feels like half an hour. Thankfully I didn't clog the toilet. That was my second fear. As I get up to wash my hands, I feel like it's coming on again, so I step over to the toilet as soon as I lift the seat, I vomit everywhere. It's on the bowl, the ground, the wall. I'm puking violently. I stop puking after ten minutes and I sit there and stare at the whole caused. I tried my best to clean it with wet wipes, but the damage was too great. I washed my hands. Step into the hallway and my girlfriend comes out of her room, big smile on her face, but she can see my thousand yard stair.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: She asked if I'm okay. I say I am, but that we have a problem. I look her dead in the eyes and say I need a mop, lie so and whatever else cleaning supplies your sister has. She asked what happened in there, and I told her all the details and her mouth drops open. She asked if I'm okay, And obviously I just let everything out. So I was feeling amazing, but the embarrassment that I was going to come my way, I was beat red. I stepped downstairs and her sister and her boyfriend are right there, and I said this, I totally understand if you never want to invite me over again. I'm sorry to ruin this. Do you have a mop? And any cleaning supplies. I absolutely ruined the bathroom upstairs and everyone just dies laughing. So to end it, they gave me all the supplies. I cleaned the bathroom like I was a professional, and immediately left. Turns out there was a virus going around I had caught. The bright part of this story is that they said I cleaned up so well, and they were impressed with me coming down and not hiding from the shame that I marked the bathroom. Thanks fellas, I respect it. That's a tough situation, man.
Speaker 1: He's stitched up to the highest level. Yeah, yeah, stitched up to the highest.
Speaker 2: I feel for him in that because you're in a foreign environment, it's a first date. That's the worst timing.
Speaker 1: There must have been severe damage to the bathroom, like, oh, bro, it would have stunk of shit. Just fucked and then him on now a cleaning job. Well, I thought that they were going to offer him a cleaning job. You can clean for our house professional. But he's with her now, so that that early day honesty.
Speaker 2: Came to blessed him, really did, because she goes well, you know, in a situation that's stressful, you don't shy away.
Speaker 1: No, you go ten toes and you you want him? Yeah, I do a fair bla. I didn't like the whole passage and how descriptive he was was great for the story, but hearing it made me feel a bit sick. I feel ceasy. There's been situations, luckily, touchwood. I've never been in a situation where it's been a date and anything like that's happened yep, or a special occasion. Usually it happens, you know, on holiday or something yep. But yeah, no, that's a tough one. But respect to him yep. And respect to the family as well for just accepting it and going you know what, I make him feel bad. You know what, You've owned it, you've cleaned it, and we respect that. All right. We have another one here, a local one. My boyfriend and I met on the last night of leavers while both messed up allegedly. So leavers for those who don't know, is schoolies. Schoolies is what you do after you finished school. It's a celebration. It's a party, you know. As I was leaving with my friends, I went up to him to say by, and he asked for my snapchat, making eye contact with my boobs. Can I have your snapchat and he's just off his head bro looking at her titties.
Speaker 2: She loves him.
Speaker 1: We've been dating for over two years and it still makes me laugh to this day. Okay, so she liked the little you know you're looking at me That means you like me. Also, the first night he was allowed to stay at my house was the night after a boat party. Who are these people? The next morning, we were chilling in my room and he farts. We laugh and I said that sounded a bit wet, and he goes, ha ha, that one almost got me. Two mins go by and he goes to the toilet. He messaged me after five minutes of not knowing what to do and stressing himself out and told me he had shouted himself. Meanwhile, he was wearing my rugby shorts. I had to sneak some of my brothers underwear and find news brothers underwear. Your boyfriend's wearing your brother's underwear. This guy's a grub bro, a grub relationship. He then threw my rugby shorts in the bin, so the evidence wasn't in the house. This was only a week into us dating. As well, he was messaging his best mate and was stressing, thinking that I was going to break up with him over it, but I just laughed with him. I also was going to ask my brother to take him home, as I was not in a state to drive, but he got an uber instead because he didn't want to be embarrassed. His nickname ever since has been Shati McGhee. Shati McGee.
Speaker 2: They like that, I bet you. They do motocross together too.
Speaker 1: So he's looking at her tits at levers, Oh, can I have your snapchat? And then she goes, he's the one. They start dating. A week into the relationship, he comes over, he farts in her bed. That's early. I held off on all mine for my crazy broths. And then she goes, she loves it. Was that wet That sounded like a wet one. Ha.
Speaker 2: He's just shut it all over my let's block her.
Speaker 1: Shady McGhee.
Speaker 2: All right, my ex slid into my life because of my jeep wrangler. What apparently I was just a rugged accessory to her. We dated and I thought it was all good until we broke up. She turned into a budget super villain. She tried to claim half my brother's inheritance. Then she told her lawyer. We owned everything, the house to cars, my dignity, all of it, finance and mortgage to the hilt. But she didn't care. She went full soap opera, having me served papers at work in front of everyone. Surprise, you're on divorce court. She thought she'd shot off with two hundred grand, but she ended up broke, in debt and probably mad. She didn't keep the jeep in the settlement. Moral of the story date someone who loves you more than your car, or at least knows what finance means.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 2: Wow, She wanted everything. And I can see in his photo's actually married now, so that's amazing, and he's a dad nice good for you mate, So he escaped.
Speaker 1: She wanted everything, Bro, That one's like a bit too waited for us on this show. Like there's a lot going on there and there's a lot of money at staate. She wanted all the money brother's inheritance.
Speaker 2: She wanted his brother's inheritances. I don't even know, bro, gold digger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's disgusting. Gold digger all right. I like this when people put a title and write it properly. Yeah, tinder meat gone wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh this happens regularly.
Speaker 1: I think I matched with this guy on Tinder once and in his bio it said professional athlete, so I thought that that was the first win that a pro athlete matched with me. After a few casual messages back and forth, he asked if I wanted to meet him and go for a drive. I thought that would be cute. Keep in mind, I'm freshly eighteen when this happened, so expectations of a first date were fairly low. He picks me up and proceeds to draw I've around my block and parks up a couple of houses down from my house. I asked what we were doing and why he had parked up. He goes, oh, you know these gas prices these days, ha ha, why don't we just park up and talk? Smirky face. I almost laughed in his face because, like what, but I went along with it. Anyways, we start talking and I'm intrigued about his bio saying pro athlete, so I ask about that. He starts talking. He starts talking it up, explaining how he travels overseas and has girls all over him, but still doesn't reveal what sport it is. I ask what sport it is, and he tells me it's squash, squash, professional squash. He's put that in he's by a pro athlete, but he hasn't put any like photos of him playing.
Speaker 2: Just a pro athlete, not pro squash player.
Speaker 1: Not to judge squash or his career, but one, what even is squash? And two, the way he was talking about him, you'd think he was in the NBA or something. A little later, I decide that I think it's time for me to walk back to my house. I start to say goodbye and get out, but he insists on driving me. He takes five whole minutes to defog the windows before he drives me ten meters down the road to my house. He then insists on giving me a hug goodbye. After the first hug, he asks for another hug, then another, and then another.
Speaker 2: He hugs bro.
Speaker 1: On the fifth hug, he twirls me. I cringe for the rest of the night. So, firstly he's lied, and he said I'm a squash guy. No, no, sorry. Firstly, he said I'm a professional.
Speaker 2: Athlete, okay, and he technically is technically yeah, but there's a big asterix yes.
Speaker 1: And look, maybe we can also blame the girl for saying, oh, bright lights, he's a professional athlete. I want to hang out with him.
Speaker 2: Paddle player. I'll tell you that he's not a real man.
Speaker 1: He's no hose Al Salvador a real man. That's I like that. One's good, but it's crazy that. So they have a conversation in the car. He pulls over because he just want to gets down to business.
Speaker 2: He's thinking, I'm a pro squash plan.
Speaker 1: Girls are all over me. Firstly, who's all over you?
Speaker 2: Who goes to can't even watch squash games? Don't even a crowd of seven bro whatever.
Speaker 1: And then when they're leaving, she first this is actually pisses me off. Now she goes, I'm just going to walk home, you know, just down the road ten meters, you.
Speaker 2: Know, driven her around the corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy, drive around the corner. Just stop. He wants to make out with her something which fuel prices a pro athlete, don't Yeah, I don't want to drive around squash ain't paying. And then as she's trying to leave d fogs for five minutes, goes to the house. Let's hug, you know, let's have a hug. And then he wants another one, and another one, and another picks her up twelve twelve.
Speaker 2: It's a Disney movie. Bro, what the fuck? This one's good? This is our conspiracy days and I love this from a bloke who sends in stuff all the time.
Speaker 1: He's actually an irishman living in Perth.
Speaker 2: Nice bro. I have a theory that coronavirus was created to push TikTok. When did TikTok become worldwide popular during lockdown? Who owns TikTok?
Speaker 1: China?
Speaker 2: Who created the coronavirus?
Speaker 1: Chinese?
Speaker 2: They're using it to grab our data. This is why America want to ban it because they know they've been full.
Speaker 1: Now we know that, we know that allegedly the Chinese have been taking data from TikTok accounts and they use all this information.
Speaker 2: Would take our data? Yeah, for sure, they would analyze the data. There's I don't it's a great way to make money.
Speaker 1: What you like?
Speaker 2: It did become very popular during COVID. It definitely people needed something to watch. Yes, what did they have this amazing app? Quick content like you've never seen before. I don't mind that. I don't mind, don't mind it at all.
Speaker 1: I don't mind. And look, we don't have to wholeheartedly believe a theory.
Speaker 2: Conspiracy theory that thing. I enjoy them me too, ye because timeline wise, it makes perfect sense.
Speaker 1: We're going to keep everyone at home around the world, and all they're going to do is scroll on this amazing app.
Speaker 2: They're fucking genius.
Speaker 1: Now they've got all our data and they're going to take over.
Speaker 2: Fucking genius.
Speaker 1: That's good, thank you. Motion like the Ocean boy have jobs or what they need some allies?
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll keep this short because I can't be fucked writing in depth. But basically I was seeing this girl for a while that eventually ended, found a new girl, and she became my girlfriend. Okay, yep. One day we pulled into her driveway and she reaches for something of hers in the side door and also at the same time found this pink crystal. I didn't know what it was, but apparently it's a love crystal, and realized the old girl put it in there without me knowing.
Speaker 2: The love crystal.
Speaker 1: Basically, my old girl was trying to cast a spell.
Speaker 2: Put that love crystal in the car.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna leave that pink love crystal. You know we've broken up, but I'm gonna leave that there because I'm gonna always love you. You're gonna always have something for me because that love crystals in your car that side door panel.
Speaker 2: Remember love that A he would?
Speaker 1: I didn't. So yeah, she's basically trying to cast a spell. Long behind, long behind, long behold. I think anyway, the new girlfriend at the time made me smash it into pieces in her driveway. Who are these people?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: Smash it up?
Speaker 1: Mash it up in the driveway. This is now the reason why I don't believe in crystals, because that love Crystal didn't do shit. And then he ended it with sneaky bitch.
Speaker 2: Whoa oh, smash it up, the bro smash it up. I'd probably just throw it away.
Speaker 1: He got these like.
Speaker 2: Bro, She's like, maybe they're arguing, and he goes, he'll never he'll never forget me, and she just pops a little love Crystal in the door.
Speaker 1: Found a new girl. She became my girlfriend. Yeah. Wow, the love Crystal just in the door.
Speaker 2: Boy, I do like that is a good story.
Speaker 1: I love that. Now we have a couple more conspiracies.
Speaker 2: Deal we got sent in.
Speaker 1: Oh it's from a guy.
Speaker 2: It was Perth based, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? He sent in so that this was it was very intriguing. Right, this guy goes, what type of theories do you want? I have them all, So I'm thinking, all right, this guy's like master, Yeah, I said, give us one to two this week and one to two for next week. You know, we'll spread it out. And he goes, bet well, well, to start, Perth has its fair share of undergrounds. Pretty interesting shit if you want the local stuff, but otherwise, one of my favorites is that we used pine Gap to find Osama bin Laden. So he sends us this, right, and it's just a reel.
Speaker 4: I'm an architect of twenty years, a member of American Institute of Architects, and I've been studying steel frame fireproof buildings for about that long.
Speaker 5: We asked that for clarification, because as we get into this, we want people to make sure that you're not just somebody with a wacky idea. Okay, you come with some science to you, what is the official reason for the collapse of the World Trades.
Speaker 1: Cent our towers.
Speaker 4: Well, we're told that the planes hit the buildings and there was an explosion and a fire, and about an hour and a half later. In the case of the North Tower. The buildings collapse due their structural weakening due to the fires. The problem is is that we don't have large gradual deformations associated with collapses, and fires in high rises have never brought down a steel frame of high raise building at all ever. And what we have, unfortunately, is the evidence in the Twin Towers and the third skyscraper to collapse that day, which most people don't know anything about it. We have the evidence of the ten key features of controlled demolition. In the case of Building seven, it collapses straight down into its own footprint at free fall speed in the first one hundred feet. It's dropping, as you can see, symmetrically smoothly at free fall speed in the first one hundred feet two and a half seconds.
Speaker 1: This is uncanny.
Speaker 4: There's forty thousand tons of structural steel designed to resist this collapse.
Speaker 5: What forty seven story building?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is called Building seven right a football field away from the Twin Towers.
Speaker 5: Okay, so what we're showing is left. What happened in fact, right is the controlled where you are using or the people who made this happen used demolition, and it's a direct vice.
Speaker 4: And you can see that indeed almost free file speed, free file acceleration through forty thousand tons of structural steel. That is uncanny.
Speaker 2: So we have set.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, my arm's hurting from holding that up. Yeah. So that was World Trade Center stuff.
Speaker 6: Yea.
Speaker 2: And it was actually that's creepy in the video. I've seen a bit on that before, and yeah, I see where they're coming from.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The side by side on that was interesting. It was a controlled demolition of a building where the building just drops into the Yeah, the same. And he's saying fire doesn't cause steel buildings to just structure fall from his research. And then this guy. I thought this guy was going to type out a message or send us a link, but he's just sending us tiktoks. Anyway, this guy has sent us a TikTok. This is the Perth based one.
Speaker 2: So okay, let's have this One's good.
Speaker 1: Let's have a watch. Have you watched this one? Yeah, all right, let's talk some per Urban legends first time.
Speaker 7: It's believed by many Perth locals that Heap Ledger, known for his brawls, the Joker, is still alone and kicking in the most ely city in the world. Some say they've seen him working the register at a bottleo.
Speaker 1: Others claim they've seen.
Speaker 7: Him out and about walking a dog in the street. Next up, it said there is a cult that performs sacrificial rituals within King's Park. Apparently for years they've been hunting the homeless, searching for the perfect vessel for whatever a fairy spirit they want to bring to earth. Some even claim there's a series of underground tunnels below the park to get around.
Speaker 2: And finally, it.
Speaker 7: Said there's sunken treasure just off the coast of Perth. In nineteen eighty three, the Key Biscay and oil rig was being towed just north of Perth. Strong winds and rough seas snapped the tow line and damaged the vessel, causing it to take on water before sinking to the bottom of the ocean. It said that deep within this wreckage is a save filled with millions of dollars of diamonds. Some say the captain was a crime lord looking to hide his ill gotten gains. Others say it was hush money.
Speaker 2: But if anything bad ever did go down.
Speaker 1: Interesting you're looking for that treasure? Bro Now the King's Park one we've heard and talked.
Speaker 2: About a lot of creepy stuff about King's Park.
Speaker 1: We've heard there are you know, there's a cult and they're in the bushy area and at nighttime people can hear things, people can see things. There's I've heard a lot about that. It's where you would do it. Yeah, yeah, overlooking the city.
Speaker 2: Big moon.
Speaker 1: Yeah you need that moonlight.
Speaker 2: Don't need that moonlight, bro energy, it's crazy in.
Speaker 1: A full moon.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 1: And what he was saying that they take homeless and they're trying to find the perfect vessel to bring whatever they like.
Speaker 2: I don't like that at all.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they're trying to bring to earth. I don't understand that bit. But I do believe something dodgy's going on out there for sure. We've heard too much about it for it not to be He's ledge one, Nah, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's doing it.
Speaker 1: That's just blokes that look like him. I think there's a lot. There's a lot of look his brother looks like like, yeah, popping behind a bottle of and you know, change his haircut and that teeth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so a lot of guys look like Heath Ledger.
Speaker 1: That one. I don't know about and do they even know like the captain of that ship that sunk, because they're saying that he could have been like a crime lord. That's just it could have.
Speaker 2: Been Surely someone would have found that by now. If it's just off the coast of perse yeah, maybe just off me. People live on boats, bro.
Speaker 1: He's kilometers off or something. But anyway, let's get onto Spanish. We'll finish off. We have some good stuff sent in here. And I actually asked for this lesson yesterday. I said, you know, we're getting into paddle, right, we want to know some paddle specific words, some things we can use when we're playing against the Spanish duo, because.
Speaker 2: That's who we're going to be playing against.
Speaker 1: All right, so let's play the sting classes.
Speaker 3: Espaniel, Malmos, lad the Father.
Speaker 1: So obviously for us paddle. All right, today we're going to talk about paddle.
Speaker 3: So there's lots of words here.
Speaker 6: You don't have to do them all. But first we can say, Mamosa, who are pad We're going to play paddles?
Speaker 2: Who are Adel?
Speaker 6: We can also incorporate words from last week, so what day are we going to play paddles?
Speaker 3: Paddle? El viness?
Speaker 1: What was Verness again, is that Wednesday or Thursday?
Speaker 2: Vines I'm thinking there, I don't know, I can't ride. I'm not gonna know.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, let me scroll up. I'll scroll up and.
Speaker 2: Find Vines.
Speaker 1: Elnez, el Martes, el Mirceles, el Jueves, el Vines so is Friday Friday, and then El Sabado Saturday, El Domingo Sunday. Okay, all right, let's go to the next.
Speaker 6: Some phrases you might hear being used is vamos we all know about yep for venga manga is like, come.
Speaker 1: On, okay, so vamos we can use that. We know that that's a rafae on the move. And then what was that other one? Vinger Vinger Dinger ms Vinger thenger. You probably wouldn't use both in the same you know.
Speaker 2: Probably because it'd be like repeating yourself.
Speaker 6: Is the match? So we can say, let's start the match. Comment Thamos comment.
Speaker 1: Samos el, I need that one more time.
Speaker 2: Then let's start the match.
Speaker 6: Comment Thamos comment Samos.
Speaker 2: L Paros el.
Speaker 1: Let's start, and we've got some so we can have a look at comment Samos comments let's start the match. Okay, all right, when.
Speaker 6: You want to say that you're going for the ball like me or mine, you can say void.
Speaker 1: I'm going okay, this is good. I like this.
Speaker 6: When you want someone else to go for the ball, it's a hurry out.
Speaker 1: You can say like people, yeah boy boy boy, okay, this is good.
Speaker 6: If you want to say you've won a match, you can says and if for some strange reason you've lost the matchs.
Speaker 2: We lost the match. I'll never say that one. I won't even learn it.
Speaker 1: And then everyone a little bit here at the end.
Speaker 3: Also sorry if you have already recorded is is is left? And that Edger is right?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I wanted to know left and right just for general knowledge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's hard, man, that's that's hard to say. Left and right is.
Speaker 1: Da is kerda left?
Speaker 2: I reckon. They don't say left and right that much in Spanish because it's too hard. They just can't be fine too long.
Speaker 1: Just going to quickly read through this. So, oh that's hard. So to I were going to talk about paddle. So is that o h O y O vamos del paddel, vamos padel vamos padel Let's play padel okay. And then this was like the whatever, So vamos padel on Friday yep, yep. And then there's el mer Kiles, which was Wednesday.
Speaker 2: I think, oh, then she's got so we've got comments amos, l patio. Let's start beginning the match.
Speaker 1: She didn't say that.
Speaker 2: Kill it smash it. Matalo yeah, mataloo.
Speaker 1: I think I like that kill killer, kill it, kill it, smash it.
Speaker 2: That's good. Vamos yeah, it sounds you suit Spanish. Whoa.
Speaker 1: We got heaps of ones down here, like small shot, like a slice shot or a drop shot, laquita that's.
Speaker 2: Bro imagine hitting them with a lab.
Speaker 1: El Global Global deca right, is querta is left? Pala racket, pelota ball. I really like the like the chip drop shot that's elite. Hit him with a drop shot, bro Hitten with drop shot laquita. That is a leadeh it was it lachiquita.
Speaker 2: Lachikita?
Speaker 1: I think so Laia small shot l Global for a lob shot. Is quiera left? I still don't know.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: I think it's deca Yeah, Palla racket, balaa plotta pelota pelota.
Speaker 1: And then we had Venga come on, MS, let's go so we can use either of those ms padelamos padel el Mirkeles. Yeah, that's a good lesson d D. The ones that I was struggling with was the we won the match. We lost the match, but we only need to learn.
Speaker 2: We don't want to learn the last one we won the match.
Speaker 1: What is that? Amos L? I just want to hear that one more time.
Speaker 6: If you want to say you've won a match, you can sayamosos.
Speaker 1: L to tell your partner to go for it, d D D bo boy, I'm going for it, so mine might use that when I play footy next boy, boy's.
Speaker 2: Hell sick of footy. There there'd be a few in Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there would be. I'm trying to think like the AFL in twenty years, we're going to have so much multiculture. Yeah, there's going to be a player from nearly every country. Yeah, it's going to be.
Speaker 2: I can't wait until you see more Asians in footy. Okay, some Filipinos just tearing.
Speaker 1: We had Peter Bell dominate, we had Lin Jong the player missed out and some stuff, but there hasn't been many Asians.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Machido Owens I think he's half Okay, I'm trying to think, Yeah, there's not many as Bailey Banfield half as well be Lin Jong obviously full Asian's Bell as well. Yeah, so you want to see like as Filipino. Yeah, I'm trying to think what I want to see.
Speaker 2: Because obviously we've got it'd be cool to see some like African Americans, see if they can dominate footy because they're good at every other sport with their with their athletics.
Speaker 1: How about a Mexican Ford pocket crazy, That's what I felt like Paulolo was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he gave that vibe, no doubt.
Speaker 1: What was his background Italian?
Speaker 2: I think Italian? Yeah, but he gave me like see Italians. A lot of Italians play Italian last names. That's more common.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Oh, it's going to be very interesting anyway, get excited to see how go skydiving and hearing about how what we get up to next weekend with and we get to see the Rog Dog. And it's only a few weeks away until we get to go down south with Rog and we get to stay in the elusive elusive house.
Speaker 2: It's only three weeks away. Sure this time in three weeks.
Speaker 1: Will be there. Yep, it'll be very fun.
Speaker 2: Yep, and Zac Day.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, have a lovely week. I hope you enjoy today's episode and send in your you know, your dating stories, your relationship stories, your hookup stories. You know we want to delve back into that for a bit, so send it through, let us know, and we'll see you next time.