Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning and welcome you Monday.
Speaker 3: Morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: We are back.
Speaker 3: We are back, baby morning, Clinty.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've been gone for three years.
Speaker 5: Well you know what, It's so funny because last night I was like, gosh, been to work for what feels like months.
Speaker 3: And as I drove in this morning, I was like, where'd that time go?
Speaker 6: It really threw me because she was early. She was before both you and you and I. You were both early. Yeah, I was lasting.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my, there's another teslor on the road, and I was like, it's Lauren. What's she doing here?
Speaker 5: Well before six came up this morning on my car, pull over safely and immediately you have flat tires, And I was like, I'll have to get out of jail free card.
Speaker 3: But that's also not happening my card.
Speaker 2: You just reminded me I've got a flat tire, but.
Speaker 3: I don't think I do. It doesn't look flat when I looked at it.
Speaker 2: Was it in the dark.
Speaker 3: But I also don't really know what flat tie looks like. Oh my, they're evenly flat. I wouldn't know. I could just tell you you could feel it the other No, what felt fine?
Speaker 4: Have you got the ones you can drive on? There? They go flat, you can still drive on them, I think.
Speaker 2: I hope so think you do, because I don't think that. I don't think loone packed a spare.
Speaker 4: Oh but they've got people going no, actually answer that?
Speaker 2: What's that? What they go to?
Speaker 4: The Tesla's they're off, you know, they're on the nose. They're on the nose at the moment.
Speaker 3: And so what you think someone slashed my tie?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Remember when we both barked on Clarendon Street here in South Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all three of us did in a row, like three little ducks one two, three in row on Clarendon Street because the gate in the office wasn't working.
Speaker 2: And who got a parking ticket?
Speaker 3: Only me, not you two?
Speaker 5: Because Tesla, you drive an Audie, you deserve a parking ticket.
Speaker 3: You're rear, you drive a Mercedes.
Speaker 2: After European.
Speaker 3: Not long, not long, just said Elon the eighty nine.
Speaker 6: You're one of them. You're lucky that they just slash your tires overseas, they're like burning.
Speaker 3: The car was a Tesla, Babe before Elon was too kookie.
Speaker 4: I was worried about saying, slash the tires. Now you've gone burning the cars.
Speaker 2: Mate, that's what they're doing overseas.
Speaker 5: They are who they hasn't Elon?
Speaker 3: Hasn't everyone just let Elon go?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, you should you know what traded in and get something a bit more subtle like the cyber tank.
Speaker 4: In the debate, Peter Dutton described him alone as an evil genius.
Speaker 6: That's what he called him, evil genius, genius.
Speaker 4: It's not evil because he's got so much money.
Speaker 5: It's great colizations, twenty four kids, got a lot of kids.
Speaker 2: You know me, you're what's.
Speaker 3: I don't know enough about it.
Speaker 2: We're going to get your fire extinguishing to carry.
Speaker 3: With you when you slashed my tires. Are really sad though, Hey.
Speaker 6: We have a massive show coming up. Concert tickets, money to go on a stack. I guess we'll run through it. Next good morn in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: We're back. Oh she's not great the weather this week.
Speaker 5: No, Look, I think I think the glory days are behind us. But I remember saying we said that was before the break. No, we just said if we get to Easter with good weather, we'd all be happy. And we got to Easter with glorious weather. We got to last weekend with glorious weather.
Speaker 2: School holiday weather, amazing, got them outside. Yeah yeah, yeah, let him run well.
Speaker 3: But I think I think it's I think it's done. I met last night.
Speaker 5: I've got the in laws in town, Paul's sister and husband who I love in town, and I was like, guys, it's chicken pot pie weather.
Speaker 3: I didn't go to Donovan.
Speaker 2: Donovan.
Speaker 5: I made a chicken pop pie and I was like, the weather's changed.
Speaker 2: The question.
Speaker 5: We've gone within twenty four hours from an outdoor some of barbecue, chicken pop bye, bred wine and fire.
Speaker 2: Question.
Speaker 6: Question, we're making a pie because I have grit where people make pies and there's no pie based.
Speaker 3: I didn't do the base. I didn't do the ba thank you.
Speaker 2: Otherwise it's a soup and a bowl with a pastry lid.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that runny? But yeah, I know what you mean, but you.
Speaker 4: Need some sort of structural integrity to it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It's quite hard to make a bottom.
Speaker 4: He's not the bass, the bowl is not the base bowl.
Speaker 3: It was actually beautifully presented.
Speaker 5: And then Poul said, I want to do mashed potato, and I was so mad, because I did this beautiful chicken pot pie, the puff pastry. It was amazing, these beautiful greens and polks, that I'll do the potato. And he served it in a plastic salad bowl.
Speaker 3: I was like, dah, that's a bit rad. And there was enough mashed potato to serve eighty five.
Speaker 2: Mashed potato questions.
Speaker 3: I should have done it myself.
Speaker 2: So he used milk, butter or creep.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch that was his domain.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, can I tell you butter is the best, But sometimes you just need to slip of milk as well a little bit as well.
Speaker 3: In the mash. Some people use the wizzard for the mashed potato.
Speaker 2: I've got what you do, yeah, were mine's purely for mashed potato.
Speaker 5: Is it an electric mashed potato maker? Yeah, mashed potato like you put in the blender.
Speaker 2: Well, no you don't. I've got the electric mashed potato. Well that just goes up like a normal looks like a bar mix. But it's purely only made for mashed potato.
Speaker 5: Oh, you can't mix anything else, absolutely not. It's a marketing employees. You didn't need a barmix and a mashtato. So yeah, We've got the in laws in town, which has actually been quite fun.
Speaker 2: How long they're here for.
Speaker 5: They leave tomorrow right, and then they're back next month with the whole family. So this is like it's like it's like Paul's given me a dress rehearsal. Paul's one of five siblings, and it's like I've got a dress rehearsal with just one couple in town this weekend. Then they go, and then next month they all come to town.
Speaker 6: A couple of old Clark rubber mattresses for guests.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to pop around your.
Speaker 3: I'm shipping some off to a hotel.
Speaker 2: You can't do that, you can they can't stay with you.
Speaker 3: My house is not big enough.
Speaker 2: Well do you sleep on the couch.
Speaker 3: I've got an idea. I can say my house and I'll go to the hotel.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea.
Speaker 5: Now, that is a winning idea. You can have our room, the master bedroom, beautiful, beautiful on sweet feel.
Speaker 6: Fred is my head, right, I'll swing past after the breakfast buffet.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of pressure when you've got in law staying. I really really wanted to deliver on this chicken pop pie last night. I thought it was not my best, but it was still it was still pretty good. And then we went to bed and I said, oh, I was a bit disappointed. It wasn't it wasn't my best chicken pop pie. And Paul said it was okay. And then I said, how dumb are you? How dumb are you to not know that all you had to say at this very moment.
Speaker 3: And we're about to go to sleep. Oh babe, it was amazing.
Speaker 2: What so we are we cremating? What's what's what's happening with him?
Speaker 3: It was nice.
Speaker 4: Later on, I'm just interested how you made it? We did it have like a cream of mushroom soup?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it was all fresh ingredients, but it was mushroom baked Campbell's.
Speaker 2: Is there any left? Could we get some coreed?
Speaker 3: So it was obviously good because there was none.
Speaker 5: And even as I was cleaning up, I saw Paul's brother in the light picking the last bit of the pastry. Yeah, but I did not make the bottom because it's too hard, really hard to make part.
Speaker 4: If it was a shepherd's.
Speaker 3: Sunday afternoon and it was like it, I'll just whip it's more an.
Speaker 6: Ornament that's what you want to hear from the chef. Sorry, it's not the best. I've been very busy in the kitchen tonight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I put too much pressure on myself, wish myself. We should have just got takeaway. Also, why don't you just can't get a pa pooch chicken part?
Speaker 3: That's not the same as a homemade made and it would have been better than just a base.
Speaker 6: It's just got a eleven past six. We're going a huge show coming up. As we mentioned, Andy Allen in also going to be joined by Tim McDonald from The Cheap Seats And how would you like to go overseas and see this man?
Speaker 2: Bruna was in Las Vegas. That's a night out.
Speaker 6: You want to get on the standby list when you hear Bruno listen out and ring showers today it looks like a wet looking weak ahead. To be honest, kids tend back to school today. I packed the old poncho tops in nineteen we are going for were they not back last week for three days?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was a funny one somemore only.
Speaker 4: Two days week? Yeah, yeah, of course because it was Eastern Mondays man Zach Day.
Speaker 3: Do you know I had to google. Actually, no.
Speaker 2: Week, we got time.
Speaker 5: I couldn't work out why Eastern Anzac Day was so close together, so I had to google.
Speaker 3: How do they choose the dates for Easter? Did you know this?
Speaker 2: Easter's is at first weekend of that month?
Speaker 8: Night.
Speaker 3: It's got something to do with the moon. I've forgotten.
Speaker 4: Now we hang on.
Speaker 3: Something. Oh yeah, the Sunday after the solstice. I can't say that word.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, really rattle me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's never that club. Well, it's every ten years or something.
Speaker 6: I'm not normally playing two up with eggs in my pocket. Normally the tours separate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, very very strange week.
Speaker 5: Last week it felt like that week between Christmas and you where you don't know what day of the week it.
Speaker 3: Is, you know, sort of.
Speaker 4: So Jesus and the moon are intrinsically linked? Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 2: Is he in nostrology?
Speaker 4: Is it's like Athenas.
Speaker 3: I should have printed this information.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you didn't. Ah, will you google? Can I just say? Colfield RSL know how to do?
Speaker 1: End?
Speaker 4: He's something. Two up seems to be very very big in Sydney and Brisbane, but not so much in Melbourne. Many people.
Speaker 5: Sorry, it's the spring equinox and the full moon. It's the first Sunday following the first full moon that occurs after the vernal equinox.
Speaker 2: Thank you. The extreme.
Speaker 4: An Antact Day is always on the same day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, two up huge, just different parts.
Speaker 5: But there's not as many places in Melbourne you can play to us as Sey.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 6: I went to several RSLs on Antact Day, just looking for the best deal. Bentley Rssel there was a kid in the middle flip on the coins.
Speaker 3: We need to play they.
Speaker 6: Shouldn't have been and then Colfield Rssels shaming places.
Speaker 2: Carfield rself know how to do it. Man on the mic, everyone's in the ring.
Speaker 3: Walked up.
Speaker 5: I didn't make the dawn services six we went to. I was at football with Clinton and Zach Eve.
Speaker 4: We were at the football.
Speaker 3: Team Richmond v.
Speaker 2: Melbourne sixty.
Speaker 3: I thought there'd be more.
Speaker 5: Very quickly reminded me it was sixteenth playing seventeenth on the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'll so weird.
Speaker 5: A late night, so I didn't make the dawn service, but I got up when I woke up and I was duck to the shrine.
Speaker 3: Paid my respects.
Speaker 6: The numbers seemed a little bit down at the one was that I was. I was at the hamp in the morning. Yeah, just compared to other years. I reckon it was because the forecast, just because of the equinox.
Speaker 2: The forecast said it was going to be raining.
Speaker 5: No, I think a lot of people were away. It was that weird long weekend holiday. Anyway, Richmond lost terribly in the football. Last night' football game was good. I was screaming at the TV. Carlton Cats.
Speaker 3: I was a bit worried on Friday, gave it a round around the.
Speaker 6: Bombers third quarter, started to sneak in front. I'm like, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Did the sport? I just look at me there and go what.
Speaker 4: Happened on Friday?
Speaker 3: And Zach Day?
Speaker 4: Remember remember I've been a bit sick of my memory is gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my memory.
Speaker 3: Because that came Last night was good. It was very good Cats for Carlton Cats playing.
Speaker 4: My Harry as well and happy players.
Speaker 2: We say they're back, yeah.
Speaker 3: Right last night and.
Speaker 2: Melbourne they're back. They're on fire. Coming up.
Speaker 3: We're going to just joining us on the show tomorrow.
Speaker 6: He is Indeed, Harry McKay will be in tomorrow morning. To celebrate the bluespan.
Speaker 2: Back coming up.
Speaker 6: We're gonna check your other work latest in news, and then yes, we need to talk about the question that was it Dunton came undone?
Speaker 2: When this question was.
Speaker 4: That Dutton did come undone? Yeah, I mean neither covered themselves in glory.
Speaker 6: Really, last night's debate there was one question that really threw them. Let's see how you would go if you were thrown this question. You and people listening, we'll go there next. Already a couple of days ahead, guys, so packed the brolly or the punchu U tops to nineteen today?
Speaker 4: Take care.
Speaker 5: A bit of a wet day, head guy, So the advice I haven't you.
Speaker 2: Pack a buncher? Listen, listen you.
Speaker 3: Adults heading into the city this morning for work. Make sure you've got your gum boots on so you can.
Speaker 2: Jump in the paddle. This is not a thing today.
Speaker 3: We're just not quite switched on yet.
Speaker 5: You could tell you were still really thinking. Yes, No, it's a bit we today. Try Kelly, it's it's not wet yet. I can't tell the tints. I wouldn't know, but I don't think it's rainy.
Speaker 2: Clint, Oh, come good bye. Seven.
Speaker 3: We actually haven't.
Speaker 5: Seen each other for two whole weeks, and it's the longest you and I have ever gone over Clint, because you went away, you did too. He slip slopped and slashed. In fact, in fact, you know who did not slip, slop and slap in Bali was Clint stand away. Did you see the first day he was on the Today Show when I got back from his holiday.
Speaker 3: Oh good heavens above, I.
Speaker 4: Will and the makeup girl said, I'm not too sure we can deal with this.
Speaker 3: He was orange. He was the town mate, Clint town away anyway.
Speaker 4: So when I left you, I left you in Adelaide.
Speaker 2: That's right. We're there for gathering.
Speaker 4: And your message, which should have been ringing in my years, is make sure you get to bed early. Because I had a six fifty five am flight out of Adelaide to Bali, and.
Speaker 6: I think I said to you the night before we just finished at the prize game, gone for a couple of beers, and I said, Clint, go to bed, go to bed soon.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: So six fifty five flight, you have to be at the airport at what time.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I left the hotel I set the alarm for four to ten because the car came at four fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yes, I heard a door slam. Your door. Your hotel room was opposite mine.
Speaker 5: I heard a door slam, very loudly and about quarter past four, and I thought he's either getting home or he's on his way what he might have been doing both?
Speaker 4: So I decided to go through.
Speaker 2: I went.
Speaker 4: I didn't sleep, and nor did Brodie, our executive producer Fearless leaderive.
Speaker 3: The next morning he had to.
Speaker 2: Stay out with Clint.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to make sure Clint made his flat.
Speaker 4: Straight from the club, well via the hotel to get my possessions.
Speaker 3: Did you have a you don't want to be getting arrested?
Speaker 2: Very brief shower, very brief.
Speaker 5: Not a bad plan though, because you you'd sleep for six hours on the flight.
Speaker 3: Did you sleep the whole way?
Speaker 4: Star flights to BALI are packed, the issue was and I did pack my bag the night before. But I told myself, Clint, whatever you do, make sure you google the I've got these new pills that I've been taking from the nature Path. There's like four or five different pills in these big my gut health in these in these big sort of canisters and I had no idea what was in them, right, I've just been throwing them in my gop.
Speaker 2: I didn't pack the boogie board.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, I've got these pills. Whatever you do, clear, don't get on the plane without googling whether you can take what on earth they are? Can you take them overseas? I don't know. The doctor down the road just said, yeah, these are good, they've got some herbs in them.
Speaker 3: Go You're like, you don't want to be taking herbs.
Speaker 4: Take herbs into Bali out of all the places in the worl not Bali.
Speaker 3: So did you google four o'clock?
Speaker 4: But I didn't google.
Speaker 3: At what point did you start sweating somewhere over.
Speaker 4: Which is a give away where you say goodbye to Australia, And you're like, oh shit, I've still got those you have to st just not just one or two pills I've got I've got five boxes of them.
Speaker 3: So he's in their jets star toilet flushing the earth.
Speaker 4: Oh no, because it's my bags under eath. Anyway. So I've got to Bali and there's this can go one of two ways, right, it can actually go one of three ways straight s. It's almost like a lottery. They look at you and they're like, do you look like a drug dealer? Come with me, We're going to scan your bags.
Speaker 3: You reckon, you reckon. They're profiling.
Speaker 6: And let's keep in mind he hasn't had any sleep and he would be sweating out.
Speaker 3: God only did you have your tanks England or any It's.
Speaker 4: Like the Hawkins family. Oh, they look like a lovely family. They can go through the express aisle and away they go.
Speaker 3: It's always the ones you don't expect anyway.
Speaker 4: The kids they called me in for a scam?
Speaker 3: Did they?
Speaker 4: Straight away? They saw me wearing my hat, no sleep, my hoodie in forty five degree heat. I've got my bag scared.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh dead?
Speaker 5: Did you think you're dead? Did you think you're in big trouble? I would have been so nervous.
Speaker 4: I would have called you to say goodbye if I could. But I didn't have a SIM card, so I couldn't call anyone right because Channel nine didn't put roaming on my phone?
Speaker 2: Did that?
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Serious?
Speaker 2: Barlie's putting good with WiFi? Can ask for the do.
Speaker 4: You think the airport WiFi was decent? At Bali Airport. I don't think so anyway, So I'm thinking about his ease in my bag.
Speaker 3: Stop making that stop. Surely not the gut herbs.
Speaker 4: Anyway, the bag goes through the scanner. They pulled me up.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, sir, can you open your back? I'm dead, I'm actually dead.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're not, so keep going.
Speaker 4: There was a banana in my bag.
Speaker 3: I left you checked a banana in your checking No.
Speaker 4: It was actually in my backpack, which went through the thing with the check baggage.
Speaker 3: So do we ever know if the herbs were allowed?
Speaker 4: Well, they didn't pull me up on them, so I'm assuming.
Speaker 2: He stopped the banana, not the herbs.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I would have been sting. Would have been like banana? Where did you get a banana from.
Speaker 4: Airport? When I'd been up all night? I was hungry at a bottle of Mount Franklin. Can I tell you McDonald's isn't open at four am?
Speaker 3: You couldn't even get it? Cheesy?
Speaker 2: What are we asking for?
Speaker 4: Well, what happened at the airport? First and foremost, No, let's say what they find in your bag.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. What was found in your bag?
Speaker 3: Make it together around?
Speaker 6: Why we will hear that. Take your calls next thirday twenty four to ten. What was hiding in your bag? Give us a call. In return, I got two hundred dollar Glue Store vouchers up for grabs.
Speaker 2: Glue store.
Speaker 3: Do you buy the Glue store.
Speaker 6: You can discover the new glues store in porium store and with you turn the dollar out you can go shopping on asking us called out and over on thirteen twenty four ten, we were asking what did they find in the bag. This follows my trip to Bali, where they did find a banana.
Speaker 4: But I was worried about some some herbs that I some medicinal herbs that I nothing their pills.
Speaker 5: You're just not selling this in very well. No, I'm glad that didn't question.
Speaker 2: No, when they found the banana, did you say thank you? Good?
Speaker 3: Worried about the the herbs the pills? I mean the medicinal pills, but.
Speaker 2: The path gave me that are not up.
Speaker 4: I've since googled and they are all above board. Thankfully.
Speaker 2: Sure what happened?
Speaker 5: I'm going to going together around Well, I took carry on only you two.
Speaker 3: We're going for one night. You two took check in not the issue right now, the word that is an issue that is unacceptable.
Speaker 5: And I had been at a lunch before I went to the airport to meet you guys, and I had this cute handbag, something you would call an overpriced designer handbag, that i'd taken to the lunch and then i'd taken my stuff out of it and i'd put that bag in my big kind of over the shoulder handbag skin on the plane. But the handbag has this metal handle. I'll show your photo of it. And I got pulled taken into security because they said I was carrying a weapon and I was like, what are you talking about, and then I said, I know it'll be the handle.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it looks like it off like a shive.
Speaker 3: That's what he said, the handle. He said you could use that as a shive. And I was like, dude, you.
Speaker 2: Spent that on that little handbag.
Speaker 3: It was a gift.
Speaker 5: And I was like, it's not a shit, and he said, yeah, well I've seen people tell me their phone cases not knuckle dusters as well. Yeah, And I was like, well, I'm not leaving this handbag here, so either I don't go to my work trip to Adelaide, or you give me my handbag back.
Speaker 2: But either way, the SHIV is staying to see.
Speaker 5: Let me get my supervisor. And the supervisor had to come. I had it out with him. I got the handbag and I went to Adelaide, and I did not shive anybody on the plane.
Speaker 4: This will happen, This will happened at the x ray machine. Didn't the x ray machine?
Speaker 5: There's nothing you I was like, clean, I don't know if I'm going to make this fight.
Speaker 2: You know what I hate. You know when your bags going in the conveyor and then it pushes it to the other and the.
Speaker 3: Shame and that's what happened with the SHIV. And they're all.
Speaker 4: Looking at misjudge. She checked results of the extra.
Speaker 2: Let's go to ash in what's great morning, Good morning crew? Hello? What did they find?
Speaker 9: So this was in my checked bag, so maybe even more embarrassing. But I had my I was traveling around the world, and I had my vibrator in my bag. But I also had fifty eight double A batteries along with it just in case, however, ran out As I was going fifty eight here, make sure.
Speaker 3: No no, ash, that's too many batteries.
Speaker 2: We'll just carry car battery that.
Speaker 9: This was before the days of rechargeable ones, before you know, you.
Speaker 3: Can buy batteries in other countries.
Speaker 2: Ash did, I wasn't.
Speaker 9: I wasn't sure. I just I got them all. They were all in the bag. You know, you have your checklist items of what you bring. Well, you're or you're going traveling.
Speaker 4: Batteries would come into fifty eight packs when you's flagged. She's thrifty.
Speaker 9: I wish, I wish it would have been easier to deal with her if I was like, they were quite curious. They actually didn't know what it was. And then I had to show them where the batteries went.
Speaker 2: The knew they would show.
Speaker 3: And then what do you do with that?
Speaker 5: No, don't at that, that's a ash.
Speaker 4: All right, let's say hello Melanie, Melanie, what did they find in your son's bag?
Speaker 2: I believe, good morning.
Speaker 7: Tell me airport. They found my bag. Coral from a barley beach. Coral, Yeah, coral. He picked up corral off the beach, went for a walk and we told them no picking up the coral, we can't take it home. He didn't listen, and then I was put on a watch list for seven.
Speaker 2: Years, so what does that involved? But you can go back.
Speaker 7: It was really scary. It was Grand Final day and yare with Sidney playing two thousand and five and you no, we didn't miss the foot we had gone here for the day, but yeah, it was. It was pretty frightening. Took my passport, I said, take his passport and they went, no, he's underage.
Speaker 3: So Melanie, it's your problem.
Speaker 4: Sacrifice child.
Speaker 3: It's Grand Final days. Have a party by seat. I'll take him. How old was he, Melanie?
Speaker 7: It was probably only seven at the time.
Speaker 5: Coral, mate, I'm not missing the Swans Final nothing.
Speaker 2: I enjoy all.
Speaker 6: Terry tile Room made it back home.
Speaker 10: Terry, Hi, how you going on?
Speaker 2: Are you working baggage at Melbourne Airport? Yeah?
Speaker 10: I work at the airport and as I was working one day, one of the X ray operators asked me to have a look at a bag. So when I opened it up, I found in their six female pleasuring items and the girl said to me, you know, you can take them out if you want, and I was like, no, no, no, talk good, I'll just leave them there. I just needed to confirm what they were. One of them freaked me out. It was the size of an arm.
Speaker 3: Might have needed fifty eight batteries.
Speaker 6: You gotta need more than fifty eight for that one of them.
Speaker 3: I want to know about the other sees this year.
Speaker 6: We are out of time. Good modern Melbourne. This is over one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren. Were doing thanks to our mates at Shell. You're already expressed a little bit of rain today tops to nineteen guys.
Speaker 3: Pape oh, I know, very sad news from the Vatican. The Pope passed away.
Speaker 2: I did in mind this one. He seemed a bit of fun.
Speaker 4: Pope Francis, the people's pope.
Speaker 2: He was very well respected. I mean they're all respected, but.
Speaker 4: He was. He had this humility about him, which and interesting where he wanted to be buried as well, Like he wanted to be buried not in the not in the Vatican, but outside of the Vatican at a church where his body was greeted by hundreds of homeless people, because that's he was a champion and the homeless.
Speaker 2: I used to love the videos of him. I went down a real popy YouTube hole.
Speaker 5: Well, it's amazing scenes watching the amount of people that have gone to the Vatican to pay their respects and how the whole process.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but have you seen the videos of him just like cruising round and then he will stop his little motiicaid to get out and bless someone.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how was that rabbit hole?
Speaker 4: What else did you find him?
Speaker 6: No, that was really rattled by the carry was in It was like a little hatchback. I'm like, it's the Pope?
Speaker 2: Yeah them, It wasn't Bill. Wasn't the Popema Bill? When he's just cruising it looked.
Speaker 3: Like it gets was the man of the people? Was it that baby blue color?
Speaker 2: Was like we was driving your seat for the pork? I can't get it? Oh yeah, fair well.
Speaker 5: There has been amazing scenes from the Vatican though, with all like world leaders, people.
Speaker 3: From all over the world. The cardinals have congregated all the cardinals.
Speaker 4: I know, I've got now a big decision to make.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Did I hear the Australian.
Speaker 4: Car cardinal not the Cardigan Cardigan cardinal?
Speaker 3: Good band the vote on the next poste?
Speaker 4: He does?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: I thought he's a Ukrainian Australian he was born in Ukraine emigrated to Australia.
Speaker 3: Could he be the next post.
Speaker 4: He could be anyone under the age of eighty could be the next pope. Question question, this is.
Speaker 6: Where they lock in the cardigans and then they released the smoke.
Speaker 2: Smoke made decision. That's right.
Speaker 6: Can you refresh my memory? Was there a reporter that called the smoke?
Speaker 4: There was ago and was cellar rating the fact that he saw the smoke the smoke, He's like, we've got a new pope. And then.
Speaker 3: That's no, that's not it.
Speaker 5: People are blowing up over Donald Trump attending the funeral in.
Speaker 3: A blue suit.
Speaker 2: Can't be rocking up in a blue suit.
Speaker 4: Well, Malani looked beautiful. She had a she was in all black and she had this veil on and she looked.
Speaker 2: You know, but Trump the occasion, it's not a business meeting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had to be a black suit. But he didn't wear a black suit.
Speaker 2: He was supposed to be black at a funeral. That's all I mean.
Speaker 4: I think you could get away with the dark blue with a black tie.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, what did he do?
Speaker 4: He was just a blue and blue.
Speaker 2: My dad's were was No one was allowed to be in pants.
Speaker 3: Well they run with their undies.
Speaker 2: Sorry, shorts no longer.
Speaker 4: Pants always shorts and pluggers funeral.
Speaker 6: I like that, yeah, and I did to watch it on because it was COVID times. But I put on a nice collar show you short yep shorts for Stubby's that is four x girls so Queensland. Isn't it exactly what he wanted? I love that you're rocking up in pants.
Speaker 2: You're not getting it at my funeral.
Speaker 3: I've never really been to a funeral with a dress code. I don't think.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they say he's like a lot of color.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, don't real black.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people rock up in Hawaiian shirts and stuff.
Speaker 3: I went to Pardi shirt.
Speaker 2: I went to a funeral on our holidays.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's inconvenient.
Speaker 6: And someone rocked up in like they were on their way to work. So they were just in their like tailored shirt pants and they had a wool worse shopping bag with their laptop in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 4: No, what was the issue to work?
Speaker 3: Maybe they're coming from work?
Speaker 4: Was the issue of the shopping bag?
Speaker 2: Like opening a chop top in a movie, you could feel they.
Speaker 5: Pull out their laptop and start doing a power point presentation in the middle of a funeral.
Speaker 3: I hope, but it's fine to take your lap, did they they didn't do that?
Speaker 2: No, they didn't.
Speaker 4: Were they in charge of the slides they worked?
Speaker 3: Was it a like a re usable one?
Speaker 2: Like because anytime they moved you could hear the plastic.
Speaker 3: Oh so it was plastic. Wasn't fabric?
Speaker 2: No, it was the plastic one.
Speaker 5: I was like, I mean, I think it's unusual to carry a laptop in a plastic bag.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 6: That's the other thing that slips out. Hey, thirteen twenty fourteen, what about trumpet?
Speaker 3: It's what you were thinking about? Or you're at a funeral. Whish that person didn't ring plastic bag?
Speaker 4: Yes, you weren't thinking about the saucy drills at the wake?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number?
Speaker 4: What they're good?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: That's and you know what, the many casias are even better, aren't they?
Speaker 2: This one had margarite it.
Speaker 3: No, they did not at the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's yeah. Hey, what happened at the funeral? Can we do a funeral chat?
Speaker 6: It's a bit grim, I know, but sometimes happy stuff happens that people remember.
Speaker 5: We spoke to that woman who was a funeral director and the grandson had done the slide show. Oh, and he accidentally gave her the wrong USB. Yes, and the slide show was not for grandpa.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: So they started playing Remember the People, and it was naughty photos on different.
Speaker 2: I remember those people.
Speaker 4: There's a blake from them, Granddad Soon Blake from television who went to bury his grandmother and claims he fell in the hole.
Speaker 2: I've seen those videos. There's videos of people falling in the.
Speaker 6: Hole because you know, there's the fake grass around the burial site, the fake astro tour.
Speaker 2: And you step and they're down.
Speaker 3: Fell in the hole. You were there.
Speaker 4: I wasn't there. No, no, no, it was there.
Speaker 2: Just why are you laughing?
Speaker 4: It's not funny.
Speaker 2: They're stuck in the hole.
Speaker 5: If you fall in the hole, if someone fell in a hole, that would break the ice a little bit, as if.
Speaker 4: You break the cart.
Speaker 6: Telling me you wouldn't grow you down there, we're just chucking down on YouTube.
Speaker 3: I would.
Speaker 5: I'd play dead, I reckon if I fell in, I'd play there and just be like burying Meto.
Speaker 3: This is too embarrassing.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 3: Just let me stay like.
Speaker 6: This is a massive long shot, but we might get someone that fell in the whole.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that that actually happened. I think your friend's telling me.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 6: What has happened that your witness take place at a funeral?
Speaker 3: Did you ever say that movie death at a funeral?
Speaker 2: I saw four weddings in a funeral.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: We are talking funerals.
Speaker 5: What happened at the funeral? Thinks one of his friends fell in the hole or not it happens happened. I don't think it's happened.
Speaker 4: The hole is deep and it happens to trip.
Speaker 3: Hazard, but it's enormous as well.
Speaker 4: But they've got this silly little fake grass over the top, and if you trod on the fake grass down you get.
Speaker 2: The video on the Grammarsole the other day about six people went in what.
Speaker 4: Just went half to the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not true.
Speaker 6: Funny, same videos we're still on. The little voicists would have a field that.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, There's no way six people fell in the whole.
Speaker 2: Do you get me. We chatted with the coffin confessor a few years back.
Speaker 5: Now, you were talking about this before. I actually don't remember talking to him.
Speaker 2: So this was a clip on a TV show interview he did.
Speaker 4: In short, I crashed funerals on behalf of the deceased.
Speaker 11: So people hire you, they tell you say a secret that they have while they're alive, and then they ask you to reveal that truth either at their funeral or when their will is being read.
Speaker 6: It could be at the funeral, the wake, the will reading, or it could be a private message to somebody delivered face to face.
Speaker 3: What a weird job.
Speaker 2: I remember he was telling us. You don't even remember the chat, but he was telling no, not at all.
Speaker 6: He got up at a biking's funeral and was like, what you don't know about him is he was gay and he was in a relationship with someone in this check.
Speaker 4: Do you remember this? Do you shure you read another radio station?
Speaker 2: Laurence? She was there, It was you were there.
Speaker 3: I was there.
Speaker 5: So he wanted he wanted that announced at his funeral, so he could get up at your funeral and make a speech and say, by the way, he hated all of.
Speaker 2: You, that was yours. I'd be like, well, this is old news. What else she got?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: An interesting job? Not everyone's deepest, darkest secret.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, norow good morning, back guys. What went down at the funeral?
Speaker 1: Well, my grandmother had a relationship with a man who was married, so she was a bit naughty, and one that night they were doing the deed and he passed.
Speaker 12: Away on the on the nest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, on the bed. And his wife did not know he was having an affair. So we strictly told her not to go to the funeral, but she regarded to turn up. Yet she walked down the aisle, placed a red rose on his coffin and went and sat down. And the wife got up then and tore up the red robe, and my grandmother just started crying and carrying on.
Speaker 6: Nan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't good.
Speaker 3: No, Nan, that's a bad idea. Naughty man, naughty man. No, you can't be doing that. It's funny, that's not funny. If that was your grandfather or your grandmother.
Speaker 6: No, he'sper wasn't an open casket.
Speaker 3: Son, away, You don't mean that.
Speaker 2: What doesn't have any pants?
Speaker 4: Open the caskets you to climb aboard?
Speaker 5: Good on, Nan, for getting up and ripping up the rose, throwing it right at it.
Speaker 6: I'd be put clothes. I mean, don't mean a bus stop for God's sake, don't just.
Speaker 3: It would be quite a way to go, would it. I think.
Speaker 5: No, I mean if it was with your wife, not your side dish during during.
Speaker 3: Or I mean, it'd be worse for the person remaining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, good call, way worse.
Speaker 3: For the side dish side dish man. Stupid. Okay, let's do we reckon?
Speaker 2: He died.
Speaker 3: You just pretended it was dead, Harold. But how good morning, Marcel? Hello, how are you good?
Speaker 2: What happened at the funeral?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 9: So my auntie was being lowered into the hole and the casket got stuck and it wasn't big enough, so they had to take the casketback out again. The beginning, the hole wasn't big enough. They had to take the casketback out again. They had to call the men to come and dig.
Speaker 1: And the boys the suns.
Speaker 7: Were like serious, it was not a good time at all.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, you guys all stood there while they started digging the whole big with the shovels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much pretty much.
Speaker 9: And they were laughing, and the boy started getting that it was awful.
Speaker 3: It is that would be awful. They had one job that was my hole.
Speaker 2: You'd be making a fat jack. See big boy, don't fit the hole. It's not a.
Speaker 3: Standard one job.
Speaker 5: No, surely they'd be like that would be so traumatic.
Speaker 4: Digging or what are you saying, like a one size fits all? Yeah, surely coffee.
Speaker 2: But like, surely the whole the hole you go.
Speaker 5: Because it has to be fairly snug. You don't just want to look like a little giant hole. Yeah, so snug, But there's only so much space.
Speaker 3: You're in a cemetry. You can't just keep digging the whole wider and wider.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point. And you nudging the person next year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like the person on a plane.
Speaker 2: You get the middle seat, they get the armrest. You can't in dudge in the coffin.
Speaker 3: Obviously like being in the middle seat of a plane.
Speaker 2: He got Jason Lauren Clint here as well. And so is this man introducing our next guest.
Speaker 4: He's an Australian comedian, a regular guest on Have You been Paying Attention and half of the hosting panel of Channel tens The Cheap Seats.
Speaker 12: Congratulations, it's just chlamydia.
Speaker 2: You've made that call before. Please welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: McDonald alway, good morning.
Speaker 12: Do yourself. Check guys, that is the message after that grab quin. Yes, it can happen to anyone.
Speaker 2: I can. Well, you just spend a few days in ballet I have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably come back with a variety of things.
Speaker 5: Well, you're not sure, you're not feeling very well today, maybe you've picked up speaking of Barley bellyant to hear that.
Speaker 12: After I've shaken Clint, big hug, Thank you guys, appreciate it. Well, the Cheap Seats Tuesday night eight forty.
Speaker 3: Barlei Belly going through the Cheap Seats team as well.
Speaker 12: Well, this is this is the thing. We had a grab of me and Mel, my co host this morning and we've just got the text that Mel's got a bit of a stomach bug and we're not sure yet if she'll be on the show.
Speaker 3: What happens if one of you are sick?
Speaker 12: So what happens is we go into a locked sort of ballot ballot at the top of Channel ten and there'll be black smoke and then when we have got a new co host.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will say point out when.
Speaker 3: One of us is sick, we just don't even notice they're not, you know, after.
Speaker 12: He told us, do you want to start listening to the show, and you couldn't tell if one of you didn't rock up.
Speaker 6: What I also love is after Tim told us she was sick, the next thing out of his mouth was, obviously on the edy'll say, we're all on board and she's feeling.
Speaker 4: Fine, so we're both there.
Speaker 12: We're ready to go. Tune in eight to forty twoers that night. We'll both definitely be there.
Speaker 2: Secret I have.
Speaker 3: A rule on this show.
Speaker 5: If I'm not looking you in the eyes, I'm not listening. And I mustn't have been looking you in the eyes when you said that.
Speaker 12: I'm so and I've done this show long enough to know that you don't listen to anything. The guests say, that's fair enough. You're in your own little word. There we are you looking at by the way, you're booking another holiday or I.
Speaker 3: Know we're back on day one. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 12: What time bookings open?
Speaker 3: Not early enough? Not earlier?
Speaker 12: Speaking of the Pope, can I just talk about that because that is the big news story at the moment. We'll be covering it on the Cheap Seats. We've watched all the coverage. Obviously, it happened this time last week, Monday night, Channel seven had full coverage.
Speaker 13: Here we have.
Speaker 11: Special coverage of the Pope's passing at nine to twenty tonight, just after the premiere of Farmer Wants a Wife.
Speaker 12: Just what he would have wanted. Right after Farmer Wants a Wife. It was lovely and a beautiful touch. The flannel shirts were flying at half masks, so that was lovely.
Speaker 2: Body read it before their life.
Speaker 3: And think maybe we just don't say that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I feel for those news presenters and I'm standing this one of the greats.
Speaker 2: Clinton.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, one of the great Thank you.
Speaker 12: But genuinely you would be reading stuff on the autoque for the first time.
Speaker 4: Well sometimes it just pops up and you just got to read it. But it happens on weekend today all the time.
Speaker 3: Are you always very prepared, Clint.
Speaker 4: Always very prepared, well researched, Yes you am.
Speaker 12: I Yes, speaking of well prepared, you'd be all across the conclave process. Can you just give us a summary of what we can expect over the next sort of nine days.
Speaker 4: Well, some of the best best cardinals from right the way around the world are currently gathering in Rome and the Vatican. I don't think it gets underway, because there's a morning period, is that right?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 12: Nine days of morning, which is the same for Geelong fans after they lost to Carlson, by the way. But then and then it's all about who's going to be the pope runner? Who are the favorites. I've got a favorite candidate. He's an American.
Speaker 4: Cardinal, Joseph Tobin could become the first American pope.
Speaker 14: The Archbishop of New Jersey is a weightlifting reformed alcoholic.
Speaker 12: So if anything, he's overqualified. Wouldn't that be amazing former.
Speaker 2: Alcoholic, alcoholic, he's a real man.
Speaker 12: It'd be the first time the popeman Bill has an interlock.
Speaker 5: Fil You just asked clenty p was heading over to the Vatican and he liked at you, and you said, because I'm serious, I'm.
Speaker 12: Sending all the real So who Channel nine have they sent over all the.
Speaker 4: Her would have, as you say, burnt up on entry, all the all the correspondents were there. Now it was a correspondent job. It wasn't whose names briefly escape you?
Speaker 2: Some of the best ones?
Speaker 3: Who have you got over there? Channel nine?
Speaker 4: It's a really good question, Edward Godfrey. Yes, Charles Crouch Croud is tackling the election election.
Speaker 3: There's a lot going on.
Speaker 4: Jessica Millwood, she's there as well.
Speaker 5: Yes, you asked Clint if he was going, and then he laughed and you said no, I'm I was being quite serious because a lot of journalists are going and we're just at this stage starting to wonder if Clint can be considered a journalist will. I don't know if you saw what he was tasked to do. There's all this breaking news. Were in the middle of an election campaign. The passed away.
Speaker 12: He's got to be across at all America is.
Speaker 5: You know, people think they're ruining the world with their tariffs, and this is what Clint is doing.
Speaker 3: On the weekend, he was doing dancing for listeners.
Speaker 12: That's Clint with two Brazilian sumber dancers.
Speaker 3: Look at the pants. We'll put it on our.
Speaker 12: Let me put it on your only fans. That might be more appropriate.
Speaker 4: They're very tight pants.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 12: Are they you're Brazilian correspondence.
Speaker 3: They were actually at the Vatican, very smart lemon trousers.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: You know what, For the sake of entertainment, for the sake of the show, you just have to do these things.
Speaker 2: You know how the Pope was quite sick a few months.
Speaker 12: Man, that may have killed it.
Speaker 2: To be honest.
Speaker 6: We had a long lunch on the Friday, and I instinctly remember, oh God, I hope you pulled through this weekend because I'm gonna have to cover it.
Speaker 2: None I really know how.
Speaker 12: Well, don't Clint. You're wikipedia that pretty well. So we'll be watching hope he makes.
Speaker 2: It till Monday. Then it's the weekday's job.
Speaker 12: And when I say we'll be watching Channel nine, I of course men Channel ten cheap forty Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Night, Yeah with possibly She's fine.
Speaker 6: A summer the Cheap SATs Tomorrow Night eight forty ten and play Timmy Donald.
Speaker 2: Always a pleasure. Make good to say thank you, guys, thanks having.
Speaker 3: We haven't seen each other for two weeks. Boys, I did miss you.
Speaker 5: I also missed waking up every morning and laughing about silly things that happen in this crazy, weird world of ours. Like I don't know about you two, but I was. I sat up and live streamed the Blue Origin spacecraft.
Speaker 3: I was screaming. I had it on YouTube stream to the TV.
Speaker 4: It was just so ridiculous, it.
Speaker 5: Was amazing, so this is their Blue Origin spaceship that went up. They went up I think for eleven minutes. Female, I mean, Laurence Achez. Is Katy Perry all right at the moment.
Speaker 2: No, I've just had a clip of the tour. No, she's not a wrong.
Speaker 3: We need to do a welfare check on Katy Perry. She's She came back and said, I'm just feel so connected to love.
Speaker 2: Would you do it?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not? Are you kidding? Did you see what they were in?
Speaker 2: Yeah, spaceship.
Speaker 3: And then that tiny little thing that they come down with the parachutes. There's just no way on.
Speaker 4: Earth did it happen. Did you see Bezos going and opened the door. The door was already opened, sorry before then he went and shut the door again.
Speaker 3: You see Jeff.
Speaker 5: Bezos running around waving in the windows trying to see Lauren. And then he fell in the hole. Yeah, yeah, that was oh god, So that was one thing. I was really sad we weren't at work to discuss that, and about how badly Gail King, who's Oprah's best friend, how badly she didn't want.
Speaker 3: To go on that spaceship. No, she hates fine, she's scared of flying.
Speaker 2: We know it was two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Did you scared a fine? Would you do that?
Speaker 6: I get bored on a flight to Brisbane, me going to space fourteen minutes now we're talking.
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 5: One of our producers just said, apparently the windows in the videos don't match the actual window.
Speaker 3: Apparently. Well, it's the conspiracy movie world.
Speaker 2: It happened.
Speaker 4: They are right, those conspiracy theories, are they still?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 5: The other big story hit me with it. This is my favorite one, and it's gone. It's gone viral, It's gone all over the world. Chase, did you say the story about the twins from Queensland?
Speaker 3: They kept finishing each other sentence.
Speaker 6: When I saw a pop up, I was like, look, Lauren doesn't like to go to work on the days we're supposed to go to work out of any day because it's.
Speaker 3: These two twins. They're being they're being interviewed about a car jacking. Their names were Paula and Bridget Powers. They're matching.
Speaker 5: They were in those rabbits, matching hair stars.
Speaker 3: It was unbelievable to watch.
Speaker 2: He's got a gun. Poor Mama's suck up.
Speaker 3: There, She goes, are you all right?
Speaker 9: Because he had all black over his face and.
Speaker 3: He goes, I'll shoot you.
Speaker 2: She goes, hey, I'm here to hell. Oh my god, it is you and Clinton.
Speaker 5: It's main cly they went everywhere, they went viral. They even made it onto my favorite TV show, Jimmy Kimmel because they wanted to see the Pelican. Yes, I wanted to see the American Pelican.
Speaker 4: What about when they said run he's got gun.
Speaker 3: I'm obsessed with them.
Speaker 2: It is just gone five past eight.
Speaker 6: Hey, coming up, we're gonna check your under work and latest years speaking. This is very funny. Peter Dutton's bus is stuck stuck. We're seeing footage come through. He's out campaign. What do you mean it's stuck on a bike lane in so much is going right?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 3: Don't you mean he's stuck on a bike lane?
Speaker 6: You know how like sometimes they've got those those little like.
Speaker 4: The concrete Ballardi things.
Speaker 2: Between the bike lane and the lane in the traffic.
Speaker 5: Is you're going to have to do an Austin Powers style eighty seven points.
Speaker 2: He may have to. He may have to.
Speaker 6: Well, good morning Melbourne and welcome you Monday. Hey, coming up, we have details in a very special event we are about to host.
Speaker 3: We do and Melbourne. We want you to come with her.
Speaker 2: We did this last year and it went off.
Speaker 3: It was so much fun.
Speaker 2: It's a great day out. We'll tell you all about it coming up in a few minutes.
Speaker 6: First though, let's go to the ferns and say hello to Bianca.
Speaker 3: Bianca.
Speaker 5: Morning Nasa was a how's Nari Warren going this morning?
Speaker 9: Was that it's going good?
Speaker 3: It was you're on the way to school dropping your son off.
Speaker 1: We are just pulled over.
Speaker 9: He's worried we're going to be late, but you don't care.
Speaker 3: Now, what's your son's name?
Speaker 1: Harry?
Speaker 3: Harry? Are not hazard from Nasa? Waza?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 6: Bianca was in your fortieth you were celebrating on the weekend. It was happy birthday.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's a big one.
Speaker 4: You sound tidy right now, Bianca. Not tidy, she sounds.
Speaker 9: She sounds with a cup.
Speaker 2: Of tea very son in the car.
Speaker 4: I meant she sounds like she's got a stuff together right.
Speaker 5: Now, more so than you did after your fortieth. It's probably what you're saying. Forty forty fort the thirty six is all right?
Speaker 2: Tardy, Bianca? How this works? You was an interesting Yeah, I wouldn't wear that way, But that's fine.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: Do you want an easy question for fifty medium question for five hundred, or roll the dice and go for five k. What are we doing?
Speaker 9: We are rolling the dice?
Speaker 2: Do it? Five thousand dollars? How this works?
Speaker 6: You will hear a question, You will hear a three two one. You have to answer within that three two one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, are you ready to go? I'm ready for five thousand dollars? What is the little dot above a lower case?
Speaker 6: I called three two one?
Speaker 3: I didn't know that either.
Speaker 2: It's a tittle?
Speaker 3: What title a title? That title what you put on top of an iri j it's a title?
Speaker 4: I double tell t l E.
Speaker 2: There you go to you know what.
Speaker 3: You've just turned for. Let's give her a gift.
Speaker 5: What about a gold GHD GHD?
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 9: That's an amazing thanks guy.
Speaker 5: In ethereal out of this world shades and you're getting a gold one Oh Jace?
Speaker 3: Would you like one of those loves?
Speaker 2: I've got the cordless one.
Speaker 3: Oh Hazard from Nazawaza? Do you want? Do you want the JHD too?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: He's got long, fairly hair, so berthy straight losses.
Speaker 6: Hair come in handy I enjoy that bianchor and happy birthday again. Thanks Guy eighteen past eight and Shearon now hey coming up next.
Speaker 2: It was a big break for one of us. One of us got a new edition to the family before the.
Speaker 3: Break two week holiday, Los.
Speaker 6: You had a couple of days off and when you were off, Clink was privy to some information from my wife.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, it was top secret.
Speaker 3: Now, well it was so top secret you didn't even tell me.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I know because I copped an.
Speaker 5: Abusive message over the holidays and I was like, what the hell are you talking about.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that.
Speaker 6: I thought you were in the loop. That's my apologies. So in the past I had.
Speaker 5: Said sorry, you apologized, hell frozen over Chase just apologized.
Speaker 6: I guess I have a bad habit of purchasing things without running it past my wife. What the ninja slashing machine got the fishing boat?
Speaker 3: I mean, buying a boat's a big one. Yeah, that's the difference.
Speaker 4: You should check.
Speaker 2: Who said you.
Speaker 3: Want buying a beach house?
Speaker 4: Did you just buy? You buy random stuff without checking.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 5: Random stuff without checking is fine. Boats probably probably weren't. Just like mentioning your thinking about it.
Speaker 2: I didn't mention it that I was thinking about. You said, no, I didn't tell her. I'm more.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but it's a big for forgiveness. That's your argument.
Speaker 6: Now before the break, when you're off, my wife Lou sent Clint a voice note which we played on the air.
Speaker 2: Take a list.
Speaker 8: So, after being blindsided by Jason one too many times, I've told him I've got something coming. He doesn't know what it is, but he will know when it gets here. It is something that I'm very excited about, and I know the kids are going to be really excited about, but I'm not sure how Jason is going to feel about it. It will be arriving just in time for the East Long weekend and.
Speaker 3: It is a.
Speaker 2: Good Now Clint was privy to the information.
Speaker 5: Well, I just copped a text message around Easter, which makes sense now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I sent Lauren to ABC message saying were you aware of this? With some other colorful while I encourage Lou to go through with it. Now, can I just set the scene We have just been together around which is a massive trips.
Speaker 3: We're there for forty eight hours.
Speaker 4: A mass if may you're not going to Botswana to.
Speaker 3: Run a marathon. You went to Adelaide to drink beers and go to the footy for two days.
Speaker 2: So I come home jet lad a half an hour.
Speaker 3: Really get you?
Speaker 6: Keep in mind we already have three children. There's enough going on again.
Speaker 4: Family.
Speaker 3: That lizard Rex, yeah, but he does nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just sits in the couch and the tank.
Speaker 5: When I was at your house, he was free range. Anyway, thought there's a rodent in the house.
Speaker 6: I walk in the house and fine, she has purchased a Golden.
Speaker 2: Retriever terrific, which is the size of a horse.
Speaker 5: Well, I got a text that just said a dog question mark, and I just wrote back, Please tell me you did not get a dog.
Speaker 3: You can't keep up with your life as it is.
Speaker 4: I know it's a big Dog's the dog from Never Ending Story photo?
Speaker 3: If this said Golden Retriever and your.
Speaker 2: Son can't look he said, looks like the dog.
Speaker 5: The dog looks like your son. And we're like floppy, curly cute, like that's arching in a dog. You know when they say owners look like the dog, The dog looks like Archie.
Speaker 2: So I've walked in.
Speaker 3: It's a fully grown dog.
Speaker 2: Fully grown dog. This thing is sitting on the.
Speaker 3: Couch like a rescue dog.
Speaker 2: Well, straight away I was like, funny, whose dog is it?
Speaker 3: Was it on the couch, on the couch, Lauren.
Speaker 4: And there was hair everywhere because they're long hand.
Speaker 2: Yep, And I'm like, whose dog is it?
Speaker 5: But you've got one of those robot vacks that you bought without asking for permission to plane out the dog here.
Speaker 2: And los like, it's a rescue dog and it's out.
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Drake?
Speaker 3: Or so I was told Drake.
Speaker 6: I took Drake for a walk. I was screaming, Drake, he he'l Drake. The thing almost it's.
Speaker 3: Hell attack, it's not a but it took off.
Speaker 2: It almost justsicated my arm that things bloody massive.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, Drake, Drake, And it wasn't listening to me, and I'm like, what is wrong with this dog? Do I stand to really getting angry?
Speaker 5: Well, you're used to things and people not listening to you by now, yes, But I.
Speaker 6: Just didn't want another one of those situations in the house. I get home, I start pulling all the kids separately aside, going whose dog is?
Speaker 2: I know it's not ours, it can't be our, It's very cute.
Speaker 6: All the kids are like, no, we got a dog. This means the world to me. Dad, I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Where was the Where was the lizard?
Speaker 2: At this point, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't have been hoping for it.
Speaker 6: Drake's mouth, Drake's For two days, the family stuck to every single detail of the same story on kids, and then I spent a number of hours going through all the social media accounts of anybody we know looking for any photo evidence of a dog.
Speaker 3: But you live baside. Everyone's got a Golden Retriever.
Speaker 6: Well John and Crystal, friends of ours. I noticed in the family shop they had a dog that looked very similar to Drake.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine how fury as this little man would.
Speaker 4: Have been walking around, so angry, stumping around.
Speaker 3: Even the fact it was your friend's dog. And then you don't we dog.
Speaker 6: Sitting yes, and its name isn't Drake. They just told me that its name is Olie.
Speaker 3: Oh, of course it's name is Olie. Every golden is called Olie days Charlie, Ollie.
Speaker 2: And then it looks to me and I'm like, where was that Three days ago?
Speaker 4: Oli? Heal attack Ollie?
Speaker 6: So he lasted three days, and I put him into a dog sitting place, and so they got went.
Speaker 4: You meant to be minding it for the.
Speaker 2: We're going beautiful people holidays.
Speaker 3: You put in a dog.
Speaker 2: We did three days.
Speaker 3: That was a nice supposed to have it maybe a week.
Speaker 2: It's just a lot. I don't need a dog. A dog's like a child.
Speaker 3: Dogs are way better than children.
Speaker 2: Not time with the kids in the cap.
Speaker 5: I disagreed, and then he dropped his children at the child minding place, the dog at the dog minding place.
Speaker 2: I can't have a dog. There are a lot of works.
Speaker 5: You can't have a dog. When you said you got a dog, I was like, this is the worst idea ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot of work.
Speaker 6: And then because I'm not used to having a dog, when I was walking around the block, he.
Speaker 4: He did a turn.
Speaker 2: You didn't have bad Like, I'm not used to having a dog. You got to prepare. So what do you do you pick? Get up in your hand for the runner.
Speaker 4: It is you don't run.
Speaker 3: He made that story up.
Speaker 2: I walked off briskfully. This is number one hundred.
Speaker 6: Y're on the air with Jason and Lauren Clinton as well, and so was this man our next.
Speaker 13: Guest is a food wizard.
Speaker 4: Having one Master Chef in twenty twelve, he decided to come full circle and return to the show as a judge, where he's been happily sampling a lot of delicious free food since.
Speaker 2: Oh what a hard life.
Speaker 14: I found my love of food and my entry into the industry on Mastership.
Speaker 2: Please welcome to the show, The Canny Colored Very Creator and.
Speaker 3: All Color Morning.
Speaker 13: Also forward to my intro every year.
Speaker 2: Since we caught up officially moved to Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, part of Melbourne. Are you living?
Speaker 4: We're in Northcote.
Speaker 3: I knew you were going to say side. You screamed.
Speaker 2: Cool. You're too cool for my.
Speaker 3: How are you finding living in Melbourne?
Speaker 13: Loving it?
Speaker 14: We been down here for a while, but like bought our first officially here.
Speaker 13: Yeah, thank you? What am I judging? Well, I've got my judging pants on today.
Speaker 4: Okay, so well, no, I just cooked.
Speaker 5: I've got the in laws in town and I cooked it. Last night was cold and these two haven't stopped hanging it on.
Speaker 3: Stop Wait, okay, stop, the weather's just changed, right, It's got really cold in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: No problem.
Speaker 5: What would you go for something like? It's a Sunday night wine.
Speaker 2: It's in the ballpark. Spent a chicken pot.
Speaker 3: Part chicken and mushrooms. This is it was. Actually it was good.
Speaker 2: That's right. Love a pie, big Fane.
Speaker 3: I made it.
Speaker 4: It's the the assembly of the pie.
Speaker 2: Here is my question. If you say it did have a lid, didn't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Otherwise it just be like a chicken stew.
Speaker 6: If you're saying I'm making a pie, Clinton, I firmly believe there should be some sort of pastry bass, not just I.
Speaker 3: Didn't bake the bass.
Speaker 13: A pot pie is.
Speaker 14: Thank you pie, and a pot pie thank you.
Speaker 3: The chicken pot pie.
Speaker 13: Has the pastry on the bottom.
Speaker 6: Of your tone chicken pop pe.
Speaker 4: So the pie you love it at?
Speaker 3: Have you had the Donovan's Chicken pop pine?
Speaker 2: You must? Does that have on it? No?
Speaker 5: It comes in a pop pard and then they flip the lid over and then they pull the pie back.
Speaker 3: In the lid.
Speaker 2: That's deconstruct I think tea.
Speaker 4: Was on this one.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you very much. I follow up question, that's a good milk to serve the in laws, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 13: How to go down?
Speaker 5: They said it was excellent. I went to bed and Paul said it was okay, classic in laws.
Speaker 2: Mashed potato cream butter or milk.
Speaker 14: Butter fifty percent potato fifty percent butter.
Speaker 2: There we go fifty.
Speaker 13: Fifty to fifty. Mash is where it.
Speaker 5: Shats and you manually mash or use a wizzard manually. So he's called an electric mashed potato.
Speaker 4: Mashed potato masher.
Speaker 13: Does it turn out like glue?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty good. That's a little bit. Come to think.
Speaker 5: One of the best potatoes for mashed potato Dutch creams.
Speaker 14: Get the best ones down in Tazzy see Jason is dead and then and then whips it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Andy, what's the worst dish you've ever seen? Served up on? Musta shoe?
Speaker 5: Because someone ever can surely someone's abs absolutely cooked it cooked it.
Speaker 14: Yes, Tommy, I hope you love me still, Tommy, Tommy fam Yeah, he's an absolute.
Speaker 13: Legend of a bloke.
Speaker 3: Still can't cook, No, you can.
Speaker 13: He's a wizard.
Speaker 14: But he tried to go pretty out there and did this oyster dish oyster with a buttermilk and fish sauce and chive and dill, and it just didn't come together. It was the worst one I've ever had. I love you Tommy so much. You were so skilled. You've created some of the best.
Speaker 4: Anyone ever had. Anyone who's that's real, that's close.
Speaker 13: I reckon, I reckon.
Speaker 14: I've actually probably created one of the worst ones. I remember being over in Italy for when when I was on Season four and there's a very famous chef called Massmobitura one every ward under the Sun, best chef in the world, and we I cooked an awful dish.
Speaker 13: Oh you had to.
Speaker 14: You went out into the streets of Rome and you were you were inspired by this Roman dish. And we saw this old fellow cooking this dish. I was like, oh, mate, this is gonna be He's gonna love this. I was gonna love this anyway. He comes around in my band and he's like, oh mate, I don't eat awful are you kidding? I can't really change now.
Speaker 13: The tip to this is going to get yeah, the tip to the dish.
Speaker 14: When we were listening to this Italian dude, mate the dish, he was like because there was the lungs in there as well. He was like, when the lungs start to whistle, you know it's cooked because all the air is coming out of the lungs.
Speaker 13: I'm like, I'm on here.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what's off?
Speaker 13: Just bits of a like the lungs, the heart, the sweet umids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wantn't normally go on to sausage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's sort of in the Is it whole? The lung was whole?
Speaker 14: Yes, yeah, And so I cooked the cook It was the lungs, the heart, the sweet bread, the liver.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, And you thought that was going to be a hit.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it was like traditionally this Roman delicacy, right, And.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I've gone for a tira masile or something.
Speaker 13: Could I should have didn't and I didn't.
Speaker 3: So the lungs started whistling.
Speaker 14: Yes, the lungs whistled for far too long. I overcooked it. And not only did I serve overcooked off all to the World's best chef, but you obviously have to eat it cold as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because a lot of people don't know that the dishes that the judges try on the show we do.
Speaker 14: We do a hot tasting straight after they cook. But then for the purpose of the show, we tried the food. Most of the food cold on when it's when we're getting filmed. Anyway, old mass mate, he could hardly eat it, like he was struggling his way through my overcooked lungs and hearts and sweetbreads.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it went down.
Speaker 2: Is there something you don't eat that you go around and go.
Speaker 13: No, not really.
Speaker 14: I don't like chu, which is actually what you know, the green, which weirdly I love, but I feel like it attacks my brain and it burns.
Speaker 13: It burns, and there's not much other in the in the first place.
Speaker 6: Well, get, I'm not a huge cold food guy, Like I won't need a cheese sandwiche, but I need to toasted cheese.
Speaker 2: Is that weird?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Europe, But you don't like strange about leftovers?
Speaker 13: Like what about like a lasagna?
Speaker 2: Or so you got a microwave it?
Speaker 4: Oh? Really Yeah?
Speaker 3: Don't you hate soup as well?
Speaker 2: Yes? The texture of suits me, the texture of suit?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need So if you've done a barbecue the night pod or you can't just have a cold chop or a cold snag out of the.
Speaker 2: Free would do that? You got the there because that's it?
Speaker 3: Right, you're fun.
Speaker 4: So Andy went back to win this year, right, So we'll see a few of our favorites, like twenty four of them.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah, it's all contestants.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, so I was about to win. So we did this season the first season that I was a judge, and it was it was epic, it was.
Speaker 14: I think it just goes to show like how special the show is, because I mean, there's a thes three contestants that are coming back for a third time, Laura Callum and Sarah too.
Speaker 3: Sure if they haven't want to buy now, we'll have to.
Speaker 13: Wait and see.
Speaker 4: Give it that.
Speaker 2: Master Australia if you ever want to buy it now.
Speaker 5: Yahually they don't get a fourth food like this is their last, but.
Speaker 14: We've also got We've also got contestants from season one, right geez.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Steph Steah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's she pops up on.
Speaker 3: My TikTok years ago was the first season.
Speaker 13: This is seventeen.
Speaker 3: Wow, she was on a seventeen.
Speaker 13: Andre was actually Poema series. Now she's a joke.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 13: But Andre has gone out.
Speaker 14: He's got like five restaurants, he's killing it down and.
Speaker 2: It's then coming back put yourself on the tail.
Speaker 13: I know, but that's what I mean.
Speaker 14: It just goes to show how much this show actually means people want of people out there.
Speaker 13: They love it.
Speaker 2: Well you can see it Master Shep Australia.
Speaker 3: Now before we let you go though, Yeah, Premius.
Speaker 6: Tonight tell around the time seven point thirty on ten and ten play Master Chef Australia back to win. You don't win at this time, don't come back again.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I don't think there's a fourth time.
Speaker 5: Surely don't get a fourth chance. What do you think is the best restaurant in Melbourne?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 6: Someplace in northcot can't wait to see you try and get a booking at another one.
Speaker 4: After this far.
Speaker 13: That's tough.
Speaker 5: We've got so many restaurants recommendation for like a week night or like.
Speaker 3: A friends going for dinner, come over to the North Side.
Speaker 4: So we're going to dinner and you're in charge of taking it.
Speaker 14: Okay, we'll do a little north Side tour because obviously you guys are the outside and you don't really come over to out side.
Speaker 3: Where are we going?
Speaker 14: I'd start at Napi Quarter and then we probably go to Bar Liberty after that down the road.
Speaker 5: Oh, I've been there too. When I lived on the North Side. I was much cooler them.
Speaker 2: Who was paying? We do the credit card credit.
Speaker 13: That's perfect, it's a date.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work for me. That game on the.
Speaker 2: Good to see you.
Speaker 13: Thanks appreciate it all right?
Speaker 2: That is it? Enough is enough. We are out of here.
Speaker 3: Have a great day, everybody, can't it candysh it can't cop it your.
Speaker 2: Recond what's it right up to today?
Speaker 3: Today?
Speaker 4: You're going to go vote.
Speaker 3: I'm going to vote. You doing that because I'm away on the weekend. Vful business to what trumpetsage?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she screams trumpet.
Speaker 3: I'm going. I'm going.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've had two weeks of holidays and I.
Speaker 3: I really indulged on the holiday.
Speaker 5: So I'm back into clean, healthy, good old fashioned living today.
Speaker 2: Favorite Easter egg? Do you have one?
Speaker 4: Did I have a? I did? Actually, Cara milk ones.
Speaker 5: And Darrely had these milk chocolate with little raspberry bits in them.
Speaker 4: Dad always buys me the same Easter egg every year. It's a crunchy bunny.
Speaker 3: Oh we love a crunchy by So.
Speaker 2: You screamed the humpty dumpty to me. We around here.
Speaker 6: I have a great day around melchro sed is in excell sen Tomorrow bye
Speaker 4: By Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials