Speaker 1: Hello, Hello guys, Hello guys. Wait role call Jeers Present, jon Z Present, Moby President. All right, we are calling.
Speaker 2: Everyone has left.
Speaker 3: We produced, probably because there has been a real lack of podcast this week.
Speaker 1: And we are very sorry, but it's been so busy, so we thought we should try and get a little producer pot in.
Speaker 3: There's a lot going on. We're gonna calls the.
Speaker 1: Busy time of year, and we apologize.
Speaker 3: Everyone had to leave.
Speaker 2: What were they going to?
Speaker 4: A premiere of Robbie Williams movie, rubb Williams to answers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone had to leave early today and because they're going Robbi Williams movie screening and it's still nice and early.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're in the cinema already? She said?
Speaker 1: Movie is one film that's so funny.
Speaker 2: Oh, we tried.
Speaker 1: Clint. Clint's actually not in the movie a Clinton work though, No, he's not.
Speaker 2: He's getting his Heck, he'd be on his way towards yeah.
Speaker 1: Hat, so he definitely should answer, and I know he listens to it.
Speaker 2: To the pod.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty funny getting updates from Lars in the movie.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: Three D, a fucking huge spider just climbed up my leg and I had a full melt down in the cinema, and I'm guessing Jason's eating a little chop top, just enjoying every moment.
Speaker 4: Do you think that's part of the sort of like premiere show that they put on, if they've just thrown a few spiders into the cinema, keep people on their toes four D.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe Clint won't answer because it's probably no cooler idea.
Speaker 3: Ah, he's a journalist. He would answer, is.
Speaker 1: Fue that's true?
Speaker 2: He might answer.
Speaker 1: Hell and we Well. I said to the boys, I said, you know who should call and who will answer? It's Clinty because he's not in the movie. He's getting his haircut.
Speaker 5: So two of the three hosts MI, I A.
Speaker 2: A right, yes, correct, Yes.
Speaker 5: I'm just to walk into the barber for a short back inside.
Speaker 3: So what what do you actually ask for? Do you just say short back inside?
Speaker 5: So number two clippers on the sides back and a little bit off the top. That sounds it doesn't a bit controversially, so it doesn't look like I've actually had a haircut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you go to the same biber every time I go.
Speaker 5: To the barber's son in Hawthorne, shout.
Speaker 3: Out, shout up, and do you always get the same guy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, same guy has to be the same guy. He knows my hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. Like, sometimes you can ask for the very same thing at a different establishment or same establishment but different biber, but they just don't get it right and they might take too much off the top or not get your fade line right.
Speaker 2: And it's quite from you haven't.
Speaker 5: Got much to take off.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Related the movie, yes, yeah, somewhere to.
Speaker 5: Go to that, but I decided to get my hair cut.
Speaker 3: These are the different priorities. It's okay. They're going to do a great job, even though they were late twenty minutes late for the movie, which is great.
Speaker 1: We had stuff to do, I forgive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, and Jason half now like candy bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably hasn't sat down yet.
Speaker 5: Well. Friends on the podcast, Yeah, we've been a bit tarty recently, but we will do better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a bit.
Speaker 3: I think we've been more than tardy. We've been absolutely absent from the podcast feed. So this is an apology apology pod.
Speaker 1: From Okay, all right, goodbye the Kingdom, Bye bye. I'm glad somebody joined us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same, all right, let's go we to do as well. Unfortunately ticked.
Speaker 4: We didn't want to let go for another week without men has just.
Speaker 3: Ticked over five minutes. We need to do we need to do bad better than this.
Speaker 2: What do you got to the table?
Speaker 6: Jazz?
Speaker 1: So it's very difficult in the barbers okay, so here's going to the barber. I don't I don't understand men chat the haircuts. Men chat at the haircuts is actually different.
Speaker 3: I hate the small talk. I hate no.
Speaker 4: I mean like I specifically found a barber that did not small talk. He just put on some music and shut the fuck up, and it was amazing.
Speaker 1: You guys completely took that the wrong way. I mean, like, what is a fade and a zip up on the top and just a little bit of off the side?
Speaker 2: Like I'm just like, do you want to take this one?
Speaker 1: I have some layers? Can I I'll get a trim cot me some bangs, Like what is a fade off the side?
Speaker 3: You cout me some bangs?
Speaker 4: I mean half the time you can just go in and go Yeah, it just needs a bit of a tidy.
Speaker 3: Up and it's so easy, and I maybe I've just been pretty unlucky with bibers in the past. Now, don't get me wrong, I've had some good ones. If any of my previous bibers from home are listening, but there is. But there is a real period at home when I just could not get a good person. When I could just not get a good person. They I'd be giving, like I'd be asking for the same thing every time. I usually would ask for a zero fade.
Speaker 1: So that's like, what's a fade.
Speaker 3: A fade is basically when you would cut up the back and side clippers. Now I haven't got my haircut in about two weeks, and my fade is kind of transport is gone. I can see a different So they'd clip up the side, the back and sides with the number razor lower the number, the shorter it is. So Clint asks for it too low, pretty low. But it's not that lot of them as in like you won't really see out of Oh no.
Speaker 4: I think it goes fade fades in though right like it fades into.
Speaker 2: The longer hair.
Speaker 3: It doesn't fade right from the bottom.
Speaker 2: So you cut, you'd go say like halfway up and then it fades into the.
Speaker 3: You get to a point. Usually they got kind of go where that see like the side but kind of just no, no, they're seeing the hairline is a little bit higher. But then it's kind of like at your temple levels where like the medium they ask you, they'd ask you what what blade you want to go up the side, and then they'd ask where do you want to fade? Low, fade, mid fade. I usually just ask for like mid to high, like slightly the kind of temple line. And then when when the when the actual number razor cut goes up, then you start to fade into the long hair on the top, okay, and the shorter it is that the more skill the barber has to be because you'd be fading from like essentially no hair. So I used to ask for a zero. Now I ask for a skin fade. So I literally start with no hair right down my neck. Then there'd be no hair up to my ear. Then from the top of my ear to the bottom of the top of my head. Let's say they have to fade it because it's obviously like longer on top.
Speaker 1: So imagine if I went into the hair dressed and I was like, can I please get a two fade. They would literally shave my head.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I'm going to do that. I mean, they're I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I would never. I would have a trim and some layers, maybe some bangs, maybe a bit of color. Get in here, you can find some headphones.
Speaker 3: You don't need.
Speaker 2: We don't need. We're not calling anyone.
Speaker 1: Welcome Perry Berry.
Speaker 6: Hello on the podcast.
Speaker 3: I don't know if Perry is going to contribute much to the hair court.
Speaker 1: I was just getting the boys to explain to me what a fade is and zero want a.
Speaker 6: Two sometimes, But now I just start to shave my own hair. I get a zero to I get a skin fade to a one. But now I've just started shaming it because it's.
Speaker 1: Just and Brodie is a zero. It's just.
Speaker 2: To a razor, Yeah, Brodie's razor board.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Which is we have a lot of bold men. There's a lot of we have three yep, a lot of left Yes, Oh my god. We figured out there's three lefties, me, Moby and Boatsmaster and Loss isn't left. But she loves lefties, right, okay, right, what did she say? She left towards the lefties and she loves us right more than the.
Speaker 3: Right to the left. Are you sure she wasn't talking about politics lean to the left? And what were we saying it there a few minutes ago?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: My problem now with the Biber is I've found a nice place. I found a good barber in that place, and and like eighty percent of the time, I'm quite happy if the Biber is having like an I've I've been now locking in and going to the same guy.
Speaker 2: Do you know his name?
Speaker 3: His name is on the spot, Leonardo Dicapriotriotrio. I think it's Leonardo. There's three Italians. Yeah, And eighty percent of the time I'm really happy with it. Sometimes it's not great, or the fade is too low, or it's taken too much off the top. Like I asked for the same thing every time, so it's like I'm not asking for a different thing. But the issue is I don't like the small talk. And he doesn't have great English because he's Italian. He's been in Australia for like two years, same length of time as me, and I will chat to him a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, like you know, I don't right, if you don't like the small talk, bring a book.
Speaker 1: No, because I would still talk to you.
Speaker 4: It's a power move. And then and then you don't really respond or you get why.
Speaker 3: You read it the book, but I don't want to I don't want to read there. I don't want to get hair in the book.
Speaker 4: The books not really for reading the book is to say, don't talk to me.
Speaker 3: But I don't want to be rude either.
Speaker 1: Does anyone else put in like earphones or headphones with nothing actually playing, just so people don't talk to you.
Speaker 2: In general, just in general in general?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, sometimes yeah, yeah, I mean often.
Speaker 6: During the show, I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 3: Well, no, he's deep in the ededit.
Speaker 1: Know.
Speaker 2: If I bother to put headphones on, I'll put something through them because like.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm like, like when I used to go to the airport, I still go to the airport.
Speaker 2: Back in the day before you were grounded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, funny, that's funny. I would just put in earphones because some people are a little bit weird at the airport and then try and talk to you, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, literally, I do like to do it to disguise the fact that I am in fact listening to other people's conversations.
Speaker 1: Don't you just love the airport? Like people watching at the airport.
Speaker 2: I love overhearing conversation.
Speaker 1: It's very fun.
Speaker 3: Where is the best people watching spots? The other day when I went to the Wicked premiere on the weekend, me and Claudie went for some food beforehand and it was like directly opposite the theater in Camberwell. And the theme for the Wicked premiere was Pink Goes Good with Green, So a lot of people wearing pink, A lot of people wearing green.
Speaker 1: When did you wear pink?
Speaker 3: I wore pink?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, more, I've got more pink.
Speaker 6: Interesting, I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: But people were rocking not a traditional irishman. I do a lot of green. I do a lot of green, but the pink suits me better. And people were rocking up wearing all sorts because people really take those premiers, especially with the kind of cult following movies they go all people were wearing like all out ball gowns, like three piece suits.
Speaker 6: Just before you launch into that.
Speaker 5: We went.
Speaker 6: I went and picked up dinner last night for for Nick and night after long day with CC and went to Yarraville get some Malaysian food to pick up and the line for Wicked into the Sun theater was incredible. Like I was wondering why I can get a cart up like ten.
Speaker 3: Minutes because the movie is out today. Yesterday was Wicked Wednesday. Yeah, there is more like special breezing screenings.
Speaker 6: I couldn't get a parking area. I was like, it is Wednesday night with the Fox going on, and then yeah, just people dressed up a Wicked.
Speaker 3: All the way.
Speaker 1: It is definitely huge, isn't it Wednesday?
Speaker 2: KFC didn't get it on this launch? Why Wings just feels like a missed opportunity.
Speaker 6: But I don't know to have much of a demographic switch over though.
Speaker 2: Where where is the cross Chicken and musicals?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Combo and.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 6: Sorry, keep going. You were saying watching it's forgotten.
Speaker 3: That was it. There is just all sorts going into the cinema, okay, and the big old ball gains and suits. It's crazy, it's not it, But like you wouldn't. I wouldn't be comfortable in a cinema.
Speaker 1: Sees like a horrible game, like imagine rocking up in a ball And I went to a few of those Marble I haven't I need to get back on the DISNEYSS.
Speaker 6: Actually I used to go to a few of those Marble premieres when they came out and we went, what are we going to see? You went and saw Once the Spy, the latest Spider Man movie came out and there was with.
Speaker 2: Tom holland, yes, is that the one with the green garblin and.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's back a zend out. But some guy was in like there was a lot of people in Cosblay, but someone was in like a full Thanos like body suit and sat there the entire movie in like this like seven foot.
Speaker 3: Foam suit the view behind you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was very odd to me.
Speaker 4: Just while it's a fresh of mine, your barber's name reminded me of Leonardo. There is actually a fantastic pizza place that Jamie Oliver shouted out on our show a little while ago. That is my favorite pizza place in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Which is Pizza? Where is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, Fan, I think I've heard of Don's. Is it Don's Pizzeria? Things?
Speaker 3: I've heard of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's supposed to be really good.
Speaker 2: Okay. Also Doc Doc Doc Martin.
Speaker 6: Doc Doc is good. Yeah, there's a place in Thornbury. I really want to go. At the moment, it's like pizza electric or something like that, and it's very very good.
Speaker 2: Let's go. I like pork and fennel.
Speaker 6: I love.
Speaker 1: About some pagella a few weeks since I've cooked a pad.
Speaker 2: Love a bit of pat good.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to confirm my barber's name.
Speaker 1: I was just going to read out the title of that book, but I thought I better know.
Speaker 3: His name is Leonardo.
Speaker 2: Guys, I'm glad we figured that out.
Speaker 3: The other things where the other thing that his name is Leonardo. The other thing about Leonardo is he does like the chat because he's told me he actually like wants to improve his English, and again like, I don't want to be rude or anything, so I'll always try and have the small talk. The other thing is.
Speaker 2: He keeps talking.
Speaker 3: And the other thing is he speaks really softly, very softly, and he's a soft talker, and there's a clippers going in the background.
Speaker 2: He's talking to.
Speaker 3: Hear him is so he's gone an accent, an accent.
Speaker 2: He's an.
Speaker 3: That makes two of us. He's speaking softly and there's a clippers going in here, so I'm always like, what what was that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: And he turns off the clippers and it makes it take longer.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should do it on the show.
Speaker 3: What do you ask for when you go to get your hair?
Speaker 7: Get?
Speaker 1: Can please? Get? Are actually might get a little bit of maybe two inches? Maybe an inch? Can you give me some bangs layered on the.
Speaker 3: Side you asked for all of that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I actually had bangs at the beginning of this year, Like when I first moved here, I had.
Speaker 2: Bangs more compliments than Jason's breakfast order.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean his kind of Oh my god. Also his bill. We need him to guess his bill tomorrow because I've got a pretty good idea. She gave me a rough idea this morning, but I said, make sure it's ready for tomorrow, and she's going to message it.
Speaker 2: So I think it's going to ma.
Speaker 6: How much was yours?
Speaker 1: I haven't paid mon yet.
Speaker 6: Do you know how much it was? Though?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: So for context, are we have breakfast times across the road?
Speaker 7: Shout out old paper shop Dad.
Speaker 3: Old paper shop Daddy on Clarence Street. They they have times for us. We don't pay them that often. We did pay them, which is we were supposed to pay every three weeks, but.
Speaker 1: It's sometimes okay. So the last time it had been a month, and Jason's was like five hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Because he gets coffee sometimes two and breakfast.
Speaker 1: Every day most days and maybe a little to get second breakfast and it. So that was like a month. I think it's been about two or three months, two.
Speaker 4: Or three months? Week is what do we want to take guesses right now? And what do you reckon Jason's because that will be the biggest one right this morning.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say it because Jace might listen to you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely will not.
Speaker 6: No, if we've learned anything, they will not.
Speaker 2: Jace will not listen to this.
Speaker 3: I still don't know in obedient.
Speaker 1: So Jace's is over one thousand dollars, is.
Speaker 3: It for a fight?
Speaker 2: I reckon, Yeah, we're.
Speaker 1: Talking months, maybe two in a bit, two grand, No two and a half, two and a bit months, because we've got to be over a grand.
Speaker 2: Get does he get coffees as well as.
Speaker 1: Coffee, like say proached eggs and she.
Speaker 3: Goes, she goes today when we asked about tally, Jace will need to sell a kidney, and.
Speaker 2: I reckon, I'm going, okay, are we going to do official gases? I'll kick it off. I reckon it's going to be two and a half grand.
Speaker 1: I reckon it's like one thousand, two hundred. Okay, that's my.
Speaker 2: I'm locking mine in. You your you're one p two hundred. I mean if.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to calculate as well, if he gets let's say, let's say over five days, he'll get eight coffees. If he doesn't always.
Speaker 1: Get two, Hey I didn't math that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's your loss.
Speaker 2: Neither of us did.
Speaker 3: The medal game is fun's is so fun nerd. I'm going to say eight by the coffees are like six eighteen hundred dollars. Then how much is the breaking the breaking his record between twenty South Melbourne prices.
Speaker 1: I think I'm spot on, So I'm spot on.
Speaker 4: Actually I'm going to lock an Alley. If you're mathing at at eighteen hundred, what.
Speaker 1: Did you math one thousand, two hundred is my total? I'm not showing you. I'm not telling you how.
Speaker 4: I'm the reason the reason I reckon Alley's correct. It's not an every single day affair. Occasionally it fluctuates a little bit.
Speaker 6: She's the bookkeeper, though she's a little too close to it. Of the inside track.
Speaker 2: I'm just smart.
Speaker 3: Hang on, but what songs did you do?
Speaker 1: I'm not telling that's the whole point. You do your right songs?
Speaker 3: You math was fun, cool, math games, a little bit of Jeffardy within the math, there's even more fun?
Speaker 1: Are you guys saying the math?
Speaker 3: You would know both of dog in the house on the lock end? Sixteen fifty okay.
Speaker 1: You do you booth?
Speaker 7: Wait, what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: What do you reckon? Jason's breakfast bill?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 4: It's been three it's been three months.
Speaker 7: We're going to say seventeen grand?
Speaker 2: Perfect?
Speaker 1: What's yours?
Speaker 6: I said eighteen hundred?
Speaker 3: So you changed from two and a half grand?
Speaker 4: I was two and a half. But changing I've already lost it and I can't go back on it now. I think I'm probably wrong at this point.
Speaker 3: But okay, Well, if it's over two thousands.
Speaker 2: Committed, guys, this is what commitment looks like.
Speaker 3: It's over two to five hol you win your closest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's every chance.
Speaker 1: K.
Speaker 2: True, it would need to be what like eight grand? Over eight grand? May still take it out.
Speaker 3: You got to play the odd your straight sixteen fifty.
Speaker 4: Sixteen Oh okay, I really waited till the end to weigh up everyone else's so you could kind of just swoop in with the extra information.
Speaker 2: Didn't you?
Speaker 3: Absolutely educated guests, smart, we've got the results.
Speaker 2: No, tune tomorrow, find out tomorrow.
Speaker 1: All right, well you'll have the results tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I paid mine last week after I think two weeks. It must have been longer than two weeks, because I paid for twenty seven coffees, which would be.
Speaker 1: While almost a month. That's a month.
Speaker 3: Well, if I get five a week, it's more than one. That's five and a half weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a month and a bit by.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven coffees, one sandwich, two pastries, and it was one hundred and ninety Do you know what?
Speaker 7: That's actually quite dangerous because you don't know what you spend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, i'm training. When was the last time we actually all paid.
Speaker 1: Like two months ago?
Speaker 7: Okay, did they hit you up and say hey no, so no, because.
Speaker 1: I messaged them last week saying we'll pay, but she was away, so we have to do it this week. It's just going to be way too long.
Speaker 2: I've got credit. Yeah, she was saying that, yeah, credit, Yeah, that's right. That's what happens when you're the favorite.
Speaker 7: What do you prepay?
Speaker 4: I overpaid by accident last time. So she was like, I can refund it or I can just give a credit. And I was like, I'm looking, it's going to keep going out.
Speaker 7: They said that to you because they could have just gone off it.
Speaker 2: She could have been silent. So yeah, what they're good, they're good?
Speaker 3: What made what made them? Or you realize you overpaid?
Speaker 2: She realized She realized that straight away.
Speaker 4: She was like, actually, I've overcharged you just now by accident, Like told me on the spot, what.
Speaker 3: Have you seen?
Speaker 1: My car.
Speaker 2: Definitively the worst car in the garage.
Speaker 3: Throwing everyone after scent. This guy is the voice of a hedgehog. He's a finance hedgehog character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's famous.
Speaker 3: He's like Bluey.
Speaker 2: They haven't gotten me back for any more roles with that hhog. There was one off.
Speaker 3: You have those royalties rolling in every time. What's his name? Flapper or something?
Speaker 2: Jack Jacket?
Speaker 6: Remember that Jack?
Speaker 5: Yea?
Speaker 6: Were you jacking it to Jack Jackets?
Speaker 7: Jack slimy?
Speaker 3: Has anyone ever thought an animal is sexy?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Cartoon cartoonolm down and will be reality tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I hope you don't own any pets.
Speaker 6: I mean, Lola Budding is pretty fine from space Gym.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sexy man cartoons?
Speaker 3: You still watch cartoons? The cartoon the chicken a shark tail?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, who Angelina jolly, No, you hear me out here? Nemo Gil he's he's he's a cutie. He's about Gil, the one in the fish tank and he's got tries to get out of the fish tank all the time, and he's got the cuts in his wings like he'sish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a dirty, dirty.
Speaker 3: Fish fish, dirty sexy fish. May be any any cartoons or animals?
Speaker 2: No, no, finite more.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Scar from Lion King also bad?
Speaker 1: You like it bad?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure there is, but I just haven't. I haven't watched any cartoons in a while.
Speaker 4: Not a coming straight to mine. It was like the monkey from Tarzan, But no, that's not cartoon.
Speaker 1: What cartoons are there?
Speaker 2: Peng fucking dude on that thing.
Speaker 1: That's the only squid.
Speaker 2: Get the fun out of here.
Speaker 7: It's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: What's what's the squid called?
Speaker 2: Patrick?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's it, Jessica rabbit just get rabbits?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah it No, she's a person, a person. But I think you're saying cartoon version. Yeah, the cartoon version is a person.
Speaker 3: That's a person.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that's a person.
Speaker 3: Well, she's probably up here under attractive cartoons on Google.
Speaker 2: Yes, enjoy.
Speaker 6: I am looking for to Sidney Sweeney playing Jessica Rabbit in some sort of live action because Sidney Sweeney is my number one Wow.
Speaker 7: So jeez, what animals do you find?
Speaker 1: Let's get back to that.
Speaker 2: And second question, what pits do you have?
Speaker 3: My pets were confiscated from me, surprise, because I don't know how I feel that that was a slip of the throne, guys, slip of the tongue.
Speaker 2: I'm glad it wasn't. Oh, let's rap