Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Well Jack today, mark's the end of an era.
Speaker 3: It does, Swany.
Speaker 4: The Eras Tour is about to wrap up. After seventeen long years and forty thousand cities. My Queen and Savior is going to take a break. But I'm guessing she's not going to stop anywhere near as long as Adele does because she's lazy at the moment. I'm a bit lazy at the moment. I, for one, I am sad it's over, but you know, like the Cookie Monster says, don't cry because cookie is over.
Speaker 2: Smile because cookie happens.
Speaker 3: Smile Sweany.
Speaker 4: I feel like I am maybe in the minority, and I think there's more Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: I don't want to use the word hater because.
Speaker 4: That is a very strong word, but I think there are a lot of people that are going to be very relieve that there will be no more articles.
Speaker 2: Clickbaits, TikTok videos, reels.
Speaker 4: Of Taylor coming up. And that's who we want. We want to hear from you.
Speaker 2: Call us and say good a.
Speaker 4: If you are supremely excited that the Eras Tour is about to end, Taylor Swift, is I don't know gargling Listene at the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were just watching a TikTok live.
Speaker 5: Gracie Abrams is still performing at the final show in Vancouver.
Speaker 4: They will definitely do the song that they performed together.
Speaker 3: Absolutely say good ay tell us if you're happy.
Speaker 5: The Eras tour is over now, Swanne, you and I were together at the MCG earlier this year when she performed ninety six thousand people.
Speaker 3: I lost my mind probably did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you saw it.
Speaker 3: I'm old, I've got video footage.
Speaker 5: But there was a song that you and I both stood up to and song and absolutely loved.
Speaker 4: It is my favorite Taylor Swift song of all time. And I know that's a big call. It is off the reputation album called Delicate.
Speaker 2: My reputation has never been with ballet Taylor.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Let's do this, Chrissy say today.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It is literally the end of the Era tour and Taylor Swift is hanging up her little nude colored court shoes after one hundred and forty nine shows.
Speaker 5: Now, that is an unbelievable feat. But the OCD and me wishes she'd just done one fifty.
Speaker 2: There will be there will be a reason.
Speaker 4: There'll be an Easter egg there, like the one hundred and forty nine is you know Scooter Braun's favorite number or something like, Yeah, there'll be some sort of connection, or how many cats she would like? And guess how many dollars the tour, the global tour has generated.
Speaker 3: Ooh, I want to say eight hundred million, but would it be a bill? Has she clocked a bill.
Speaker 2: Zero point nine three billion dollars?
Speaker 3: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. She must be so tired.
Speaker 4: She's just gearing up to hit the stage for her final show in Vancouver.
Speaker 2: And there are a lot of people that are happy about.
Speaker 4: This because it has been a global event and Taylor has been everywhere, which I've enjoyed.
Speaker 2: But I may be alone.
Speaker 4: Hello bi Ancha, Hi Christy, you're you're happy that it's the end of the year of today.
Speaker 6: I'm so done.
Speaker 1: Everything was k this year, her and Travis, the songs.
Speaker 7: If I'm not a hater, but I'm just over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're over it?
Speaker 1: Yes, over it.
Speaker 8: My poor daughter didn't get tickets. That was one more thing to not like about it.
Speaker 2: That sucks. That sucks. What are we giving the anchor Jack.
Speaker 3: We're going to give her this.
Speaker 4: A little passing word from Taylor because we are still alive with every on all week.
Speaker 5: I'm going to send you a three hundred dollars frank Green Holiday Gift Pack. The new holiday collection features practical and stylish gifts for everyone. Order now Frankgreen dot com dot A you merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: Christmas good, don't you b Yanka? Hello, Kelly, you're so glad it's over.
Speaker 8: I'm kind of the opposite. My daughter didn't get to go, But I would like to see in the final show that Travis gets up and proposes to her and judge ultimate No, that'd be ultimate send off, and then they go off and have babies. She needs a few years off.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Kelly, I love this. Imagine if that would happen. I don't think it will. I really don't think it will.
Speaker 6: I really hope it does.
Speaker 8: It would just be the ultimate sendoff.
Speaker 3: Kelly, are you mate? Are you hypoplosist? Because you should be.
Speaker 8: I'm a brand manager.
Speaker 3: I could hear some strategy you in that voice.
Speaker 5: Hey, Kell, We're going to send you a three hundred dollars Frank Green Holiday Gift pack too.
Speaker 6: Oh, you're gorgeous.
Speaker 8: Thank you, my eleven year old. We'll just be decide herself.
Speaker 4: So you said that we're gorgeous, he said, so good.
Speaker 2: To your face? Look at your face, so gorgeous.
Speaker 9: Hello Daniel, Hello guys, how are you going.
Speaker 4: I've heard that you turn over down when Taylor is on, and you are very pleased that Taylor is hinding up finishing.
Speaker 2: Up at yours. If you wonder what that sounded moish nose?
Speaker 3: I thought I'd turned my microphone off.
Speaker 4: Don't just move his nose right into the microphone. But don't worry about that. So Daniel, this is a good day for you.
Speaker 2: You're happy.
Speaker 9: Oh well, I was going to say, if you said you were doing good, I would have said, I'm doing fantastic because it's finally coming to a clothes jack. I would have blamed me nose to if I had a Taylor' swift shirt right in front of me. It I've had up to the neck in it for the last ten years. She's just been on top of everything, and.
Speaker 2: Good for her.
Speaker 9: She's talented, but there just comes a point where you know, I want to finish me night shift and not have not out her playing on the radio for once in you know a blue moon.
Speaker 2: God, you're really.
Speaker 4: Passionate about this. I've just got one piece of advice for you, Daniel.
Speaker 9: Yes, Christy see shig it up, shake it up, Shake it off, Daniel, shake it off.
Speaker 2: Let's do it together.
Speaker 9: I'll give it a crack.
Speaker 5: Hey, Daniel, A three hundred dollars. Frank Green give holiday pack for you as well. Frankgreen dot com dot a you to order yours. Let's finish with Georgia swanee, Hello Georgia, Hello.
Speaker 6: Lo Hi love, I love me a bit of Tata. But I got scammed and I taught you one this year and I was so excited.
Speaker 8: I was like, yeah, I'm going to the.
Speaker 10: Concert and hates my kids were so I had to come in to stay.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I got scared.
Speaker 3: Oh no.
Speaker 6: Hats of them went home and said we need to buy her chickens because she got scammed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the horror, goodbye, the horror of it.
Speaker 6: All sammed in my whole life.
Speaker 2: Ever, well, you know, you know you've started at the top. If you're going to be scammed for anyone, it's it's out. It's our queen and save.
Speaker 5: Sorry to hear that, Georgia. We're not going to scam you here, though. We're going to send you a three hundred dollars Frank Green Holiday gift pack.
Speaker 3: The new holiday collection I Know features practical.
Speaker 5: And stylish gifts for everyone. Order now Frankgreen dot com dot Are you merry Christmas, Georgia.
Speaker 6: Thank you, that's fantastic, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: The chrisy Swan Show.
Speaker 4: Get a free Shane warn Legacy Heart test with ce Sue at price Line. This self service test can check your blood pressure, heart rate, diabetes risk, the am I and more. Plus receive a free heart age estimate with results in as little as four minutes.
Speaker 1: Tracking your health is easy at price Line. The chrisy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Now, the weekend is over.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's weekend.
Speaker 4: I I've had such a full we can I almost don't know where to start, which is unusual for me because you know, I do nothing very interesting or like interactive.
Speaker 3: This is exciting that it was jam packed.
Speaker 2: It was really exciting.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, let's start as you know, as we're used to do with me. Yes, I did, I sorted my bedroom, Okay, So.
Speaker 5: I mean I don't know how many times you can sort that bedroom, but you seem to still be able to sort things.
Speaker 4: Well, I've got a new job. It's a once a month job. I can't talk about it. I don't know whether I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah I can.
Speaker 4: I'm writing a column for Women's Weekly, right, got it? Very exciting, that is, But I needed an area specifically to do that because I need to be by myself or I get distracted.
Speaker 3: Oh so you've created like a little writer's book, correct cut.
Speaker 2: So that involved a lot of containers.
Speaker 4: But it's there and it's done, and I wrote a column in it, so it obviously works.
Speaker 2: So that was one highlight.
Speaker 4: Then Sunday, it was Leo's sixteenth birthday a couple of weeks ago. And he's a big sort of you know, he's a family guy, Like he loves ancestry and family trees, and he can talk endlessly with his grandfathers about where they came from and what life was like and.
Speaker 3: Got a curious mind, real interest area.
Speaker 4: Anyway, my dad, grandad Major Gary John Swamp, had organized a trip down from Queensland to see us, and it happened that he was going to be here this weekend and I thought, oh, he very rarely comes because you know, it's a long way and he's not the young man anymore. Anyway, I seized on the opportunity for Leo to have a function with all four grandparents in one room.
Speaker 3: That's rare.
Speaker 5: That's rare and memorable because that doesn't happen for a lot of family.
Speaker 2: Well did I ever pull it off?
Speaker 4: So Leo's favorite food is Middle Eastern food of any description, and then he plays the instruments he doesn't Yeah, oh yeah, he's got a costume that he likes to wear.
Speaker 3: Epic.
Speaker 2: I mean, I shouldn't really be divulging that.
Speaker 4: It's just like it looks like a like a red and white long fabric thing.
Speaker 2: His grandfather bought it for him. His grandfather's from Egypt, that's anyway. Yeah, it's really cool.
Speaker 4: And he plays all the proper instruments NAIs and drums and flutes, and I mean just crazy.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: I went a little bit to on your Toddman cheek a keyboard and I did like a Middle Eastern theme on these on my outdoor trestles. Do you know what the key the key element was that was so thrilling? What a twenty nine dollar rug you know those thin runners, Yes.
Speaker 5: From Kama down the middle of the table, Persian rah on the table.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I used that instead of a tablecloth. Did it just set the sea?
Speaker 5: Really impressive on your Instagram? I was very proud of your table setting.
Speaker 4: And then I got lemons and rosemary because they're kind of Middle Eastern flavors. I got these little sort of jav you out of a charger plate.
Speaker 2: No, I hadn't either. My sister told me when she arrived. I'd done it without even knowing.
Speaker 4: It's a plate that sits under the real plate. So it was like, this is okay, you don't ever put anything on it.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: I felt really up myself.
Speaker 4: And then the absolute clincher was I enjoyed myself.
Speaker 3: Because full stop.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed myself because I didn't cook a thing. I ordered everything from his favorite Middle Eastern restaurant and.
Speaker 2: They delivered it hot at lunchtime.
Speaker 4: I opened up the lids and we all stuffed our faces and.
Speaker 3: Did that mean zero dishes?
Speaker 2: No dishes?
Speaker 4: I want to put you but that cake I've look, I've got it. It's a honey and walnut number made up delicious.
Speaker 5: I literally said to my housemate. Last night, we were watching Lindsay Lohan's awful Netflix Christmas Avoid it, avoid it, but also watch it if you want to see her face not move. And I turned to Chris, my housemate, and said, Nan, I could really go some of Chrisy's coconut cake right now.
Speaker 2: Well, this is sort of it. It's Middle Eastern. Yeah, I love it, enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Well done, swaneyk. Next we're talking words snobbery the.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Last week you and I Jack were having talk.
Speaker 4: We're having a chat about the list of most mispronounced words of twenty twenty four, and one of them really sticks in my crawl. When you have a very short, strong coffee yes, and you call it an expresso, it upsets me.
Speaker 2: It actually upsets me.
Speaker 3: I'm with you.
Speaker 4: And when people say, oh my god, I'm so unorganized, Oh it upsets you.
Speaker 3: That upsets me. And I was telling you on Friday, Swanny.
Speaker 5: I don't correct people ever, but if they say unorganized, I will sometimes correct them.
Speaker 2: Say it. I think brave.
Speaker 5: I think because I grew up being corrected on it, like Mum would always be like, no, it's disorganized.
Speaker 3: So it's sort of just been instilled in me.
Speaker 2: I think that's really really brave.
Speaker 5: I'd only do it to friends or people that I know can like give it back to me. I'm not going to stop a random stranger.
Speaker 2: I'm okay. I love that that. So if if someone you're ordering.
Speaker 4: A sandwich from, for example, yeah, says oh, I'm so sorry, it's going to be ten minutes. I'm so unorganized today, you wouldn't go disorganized.
Speaker 3: No, I'd say, no worries. I'm like, no, I'm not that much of it.
Speaker 2: Maybe under your breath you go.
Speaker 5: I'm going to run an email thirteen twenty four to ten? Are you a word snob like swany and I?
Speaker 4: My kids harass me on purpose in my own home by using a a combo of two words the lump chewis have you heard that instead of voluptuous the lumptuous, and slither instead of slither so for a.
Speaker 3: Small sliver of cake.
Speaker 4: So even yesterday at Leo's birthday, he said loudly for everybody to hear, Oh, come on, I don't, I don't. I don't want just a I can't even say it.
Speaker 2: I don't want just a slither.
Speaker 4: I want something, you know, volumptuous piece of cake, and my I can't stop it.
Speaker 2: I can't stop.
Speaker 4: I'm like, slither is something a snake does, right, don't ask for a slither of cake.
Speaker 3: Whack the v in there, bro.
Speaker 2: But I'm really bad.
Speaker 3: You hosted a show called the Great Spelling Beell. Do you know what I mean? You're allowed to be.
Speaker 4: I'm just very, very bad, and this is this is one that makes me the supreme snob. What you know the word myriad? Yes, nobody knows how to use it. So they might say, oh, we were renovating our kitchen. When we pulled up the floor, we just found a myriad of problems.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 4: No, myriad of does not exist in the English language. What you would say is, we were renovating the kitchen and when we pulled up the floor there were myriad problems.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I've been using that incorrectly.
Speaker 2: My period and of are not a couple.
Speaker 3: I've just learned something. I love you for bringing up.
Speaker 2: You must never do that.
Speaker 3: I will never now. Please correct me if I do.
Speaker 4: It's very rare to find somebody that uses it uses it correctly.
Speaker 2: Tanya are you a word snob.
Speaker 6: I am a word snob. I have a couple of people in my life who cannot the life of them pronounce the word ask.
Speaker 5: And they pronounce it ask.
Speaker 6: It even gets caught in the back of my throat. It's three letters, dude, How hard can it be?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 4: Do they know how to say other ask words like cask or task.
Speaker 8: No problems whatsoever.
Speaker 2: It's a real mystery. Do you say something or do you just silently judge?
Speaker 5: Oh, silently judge.
Speaker 6: It's like nails down.
Speaker 8: Your bard For me, I wondered, do they know?
Speaker 4: I often wonder that because I would never mention it to anyone.
Speaker 3: No, And also do they know?
Speaker 5: It's a hard one because if they come back, come back you and say they've got a speech impediment or something like that, you just feel like but it never is.
Speaker 2: It never is. You know ten year's friend, they can say task and cask.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so learn to say ask like my.
Speaker 2: Friend says birthday. That hurts and it he doesn't do that in any other.
Speaker 5: Tah Tanya Neutrable flip from Neutrable at the number one personal bland up brand in the world is on its way.
Speaker 3: Do you let's finish with Kim swan.
Speaker 2: Me, Kimmy, Hello, what do you hate?
Speaker 6: I internalize my problem when people use the word scene and saw. I've seen this person at the store. I saw her. Oh to my call rocks me. I know.
Speaker 2: Do you say anything, Kim?
Speaker 6: Do you know what? It depends on who, why, where, and when I am. Usually I have to keep it to myself because I just can't. I feel like I don't want to offend anybody by being that person.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 6: I need to correct you, darling. You're not saying it's corresting. I sometimes, yes, sometimes.
Speaker 5: Know if you correct them like you just did then using the word darling, we absolutely allow you to correct people because that's beautiful.
Speaker 4: The crisis one shochrissy clique. Well, I feel bad because I absolutely unleashed on Marry Kulgan.
Speaker 3: With his piggy little eyes.
Speaker 4: It's piggy little eyes, and it turns out that I'm not alone and he's taking it very badly. So I apologize. I didn't think it was that serious.
Speaker 5: I was just having I don't think some fun bad bars would have been listening to us, though, So I thought.
Speaker 4: I don't like to be in the you know, in the in the armies of haters. I thought it would be a bit of fun, but everybody loved Barry Kyogan and it wouldn't be funny if I didn't.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I apologize.
Speaker 4: Because he's had to release a statement saying, layoff, all ears are human.
Speaker 2: I'm only human.
Speaker 4: And you know, people have been knocking on his granny's door. That's my favorite part of the state, knocking on my granny's door.
Speaker 3: Beave the granny out of it.
Speaker 2: Surely, why would people do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just cruel.
Speaker 4: And are they just like, you know people, normal people or is that a media person.
Speaker 5: I think that's like your TMZ reporter trying to get a comment out of her or something.
Speaker 2: Very very bad.
Speaker 4: And they're harassing his son and his ex girlfriend. And anyway, we are not going to be mean to Barry Kyogen anymore.
Speaker 3: No, well I never was. I've always endorsed big bad bats. I like the guy. I no, I just you can still not like him.
Speaker 4: And I believed that he cheated on Sabcap, who is my darling, a pixie girl, but apparently not the girl that he allegedly cheated on.
Speaker 2: Sab Cap with Spretta carpenter.
Speaker 4: Her name's Brecky and she is currently laying under a couple of fried eggs and a little bit of bacon. No, she said, I've never even met him, let alone I didn't have relations with that man, never even met him Jack.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which, okay, that's great. Hopefully he didn't do the wrong thing. But she perpetuated this narrative by reposting some or uploading tiktoks, drinking saltburn like she was living for it when her name got brought into it. So I love that now she's coming out and saying that, but she was staring the pot of it.
Speaker 4: Do you think do you think she is guilty of doing naughty things without a cue?
Speaker 3: Well maybe because maybe he's seen all this backlash and being like, babe, can you just say just how we didn't do it? Babe, Babe, Babe, breaky babe.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Speaking of specsavers, I really said there a rude word.
Speaker 3: Then what were you going to say?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say sex?
Speaker 4: Sah does anyway speak of specsavors?
Speaker 2: These are my favorite.
Speaker 4: These have come out number one from my New Look selections.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're great. They're a brown, rounded like av.
Speaker 4: I just love them so much. And guess what else is coming number one? What Australia's favorite Arnott's biscuit. It should be no surprise to anyone. Is the Tim Tam original. Okay, it is the world's most perfect biscuit.
Speaker 2: End of the very thin chocolate.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm salivating the slightly salty biscuit, the not overly sweet whatever that delicious creamy thing is inside magic.
Speaker 3: I think I weirdly prefer a mint slice.
Speaker 2: Is that a mint slice is fantastic? Are you a fridge guy?
Speaker 3: Yes? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: I mean, let's not.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of overlooked ones here, But I mean I could talk for two hours about Aunt's biscuits. Barbecue Shapes coming in at number two, undeniable, Something savory, something sweet.
Speaker 5: Like barbecue shapes could almost be number one for me over a Tim Tam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm a savory dude, so am I.
Speaker 4: But a Tim Tam is sublime? Yeah, okay, I'm really surprised by number three. Chicken Crimpies. Chicken Crimpy is coming in at number three above pizza shapes, jats, the Tim Tam double coat, which is wonderful, The Salada, the mint slice.
Speaker 3: A Scotch finger is at number nine.
Speaker 2: That is a business.
Speaker 3: Now that should be number three.
Speaker 2: I agree even two.
Speaker 4: And I want to throw in there the lemon crisps, Blackwells, shout out to blickers, the sesame wheat, the chairs all did not feature.
Speaker 2: Excuse me? The caramel crown? What and the gaiety?
Speaker 3: I mean, is there a biscuit? Christie Swan hasn't tried?
Speaker 2: Tom is agreeing with me?
Speaker 4: Well on the gaiety or the caramel crown, Caramel Crown, Caramel Elite.
Speaker 2: I was on holiday on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 4: My kids had never even heard of it, and I found a packet guess where at the seven eleven. They cost eleven dollars fifty but I bought two of them, and I said, guys, you will never forget this moment.
Speaker 2: I put one in the fridge, of course, and then one room temperature. Because you're doing God's work. You've got to work out where you are.
Speaker 3: I've never tried a caramel crown. I don't know what you speak of.
Speaker 2: How dare you?
Speaker 3: Tom?
Speaker 2: Can we get one?
Speaker 3: I'll go down to cars now, go go thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 5: Next we are playing Creasy's quizy because it is Christmas time and I'm feelings, I'm going to whack a three hundred dollars minimax voucher inside the bum.
Speaker 1: Bag the Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Is there's something special in the bump bag today?
Speaker 3: You're sure is three hundred dollars minimax voucher.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's Quizzy.
Speaker 4: Oh hi, Katrina, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 10: Really good?
Speaker 2: You look.
Speaker 4: Within the last fifteen minutes, we've blown Jack's mind.
Speaker 2: By telling him that Arnot's Caramel Crown.
Speaker 4: Is a greatly understated hero of the biscuit isle.
Speaker 2: And you have an alternative, Katrina.
Speaker 7: I do have you tried the Aldie Terrible Crown?
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 7: Well, I know you're a big fan of the Eldius. I think you should try the Eldie Terrible Crown. They're about half the price and they're amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just want to go there now, man.
Speaker 3: I love Aldi Aldi is the best.
Speaker 2: So good?
Speaker 1: Hello Lisa, Hi, Chrissy.
Speaker 2: What is your favorite biscuit?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: Look, it would have to be a double coated timpam without it out.
Speaker 4: How delightful When they sort of tapped into our unspoken desires and put a thicker chocolate coating around the timtam.
Speaker 5: I know right well, that did come in at number six on the list, so you're clearly not alone there. Now, Lisa and Katrina, one of you is going to walk away with a three hundred dollars Minimax voucher. The Minimax Gift Guide is out now, the perfect presence for everyone on your Christmas list.
Speaker 3: Shop in store online at Minimax dot com dot au.
Speaker 4: Minimax at Christmas is like like a wonderland for me. Proper Proper puts me in the mood. I love Minimax's why I Question number one. Arnot's have today released their unwrapped list of the most popular biscuits.
Speaker 2: We're just talking about it. Which biscuit was victorious? Lisa, Yes, Lisa.
Speaker 8: The original Tim Tim correct.
Speaker 2: Question number two? Which two colors make up the flag of Denmark?
Speaker 4: Lisa yes, Katrina and White correct at one each. Eight years ago today this song Lisa yes, Lisa, John yees. Yeah exactly were saying, can you name one of the two artists? Of course, Taylor who wraps up her Ears tour today after seven hundred and forty four years on the road.
Speaker 3: Alrighty, question number four, This is actually for the win.
Speaker 2: Lisa, Our List Secret, Our List.
Speaker 3: Secret, Our Little Secret.
Speaker 4: Our Little Secret is a new Netflix rom com film starring which former party princess.
Speaker 2: Our Little Secret.
Speaker 3: It's awful, but.
Speaker 4: Lisa face is not Hello Lisa, it is Lindsay Lohan nas and Jack has seen it.
Speaker 2: And he gives it zero stars out of fast.
Speaker 5: But it's worth watching Lisa just to see Lindsay's face not move and how fantastic shit looks. A three hundred dollars Minimax voucher is on its way to you, Lisa, inside that limited edition Chrissy Swan Show bum.
Speaker 1: Bagchrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 4: Christmas is around the corner. What is the date anyway? Around this time?
Speaker 2: I always lose? Oh my god, it's two weeks away.
Speaker 3: It's December ninth. What have you not done anything? No? Wow, you better get a move on. Jacket's two weeks not to wig you out? Had you want to turn down the aircon?
Speaker 2: So much to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Have you done any shopping?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: That's okay. I just think maybe tonight sit on the Iconic for two hours and just whack it out.
Speaker 1: No, I never pay retail.
Speaker 3: You know my ethos, Hey the iconic, you get great deals and sales. This isn't an end by the way, I did that last night.
Speaker 2: I have got your prison.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Out of everybody shows you where, it shows you where my alliance is.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: But little Hunter, what's his surname?
Speaker 4: Curtis Curtis Hunter Curtis, son of Roxy Jasenko p R. Maven now living over in Singapore on Sentosa Island, which is a name I've always loved, Sentosa Island.
Speaker 2: Wow, it looks lash It looks very lush.
Speaker 4: And she's just spent fifteen thousand dollars on fairy lights, which is a lot more than I paid for mine. Anyway, she's published a little screenshot, a photograph that she's taken of a list that was given to her by her son Hunter.
Speaker 3: Usually we hear about Pixie, so it's nice to hear about Hunter.
Speaker 2: Well, it's nice that the mantle's being passed on, isn't it. Anyway? He is ten years old and his list. This is the thing.
Speaker 4: This is This is happening everywhere, by the way, even in my house. Of course, kids give their parents a list of things that they want. I'm not one hundred percent sure that's how it works, just quietly.
Speaker 3: As in they should just get whatever Sanda brings them. Yeah, yeah, okay, or.
Speaker 4: You wait, like if they've been asked for a list, you know, like if I say to Leo, out of all my kids, he's sixteen, you know, I don't know what to get him. I would ask him, can you tell me? Can you give me an idea?
Speaker 3: What flavored date? Ha?
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 4: Probably true anyway, I don't know where I stand on it, whether it's I like it or not.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. I've been furnished with a list from kit and do.
Speaker 3: They do it a handwritten or a shared note?
Speaker 2: On the foe? It was on canvas. The one that I got was really sad. It was all very pretty.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Hunter's just handwritten his old school and the list is astonishing.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten have you received a list of Christmas suggestions from your kids and you've gone on your bloody dreaming you're joking?
Speaker 3: What's Hunter asking for?
Speaker 4: Just asking for lots of things, lots of footy, merch, soccer merch, Western club shirt, a reflex punching bag, a Barcelona soccer shirt. Very specific on the shoes, Nike Junior, Mercurial Vapor. My favorite here is the ip iPad pro eleven inch space black color one terrbite nano texture glass, WiFi. The engraving, the engraving he wants on it that comes in at about three grand and she's written, oh, he's so thorough. Is his mother's son. And the little you know, the lovely yeah, with the hearts around it. I wouldn't have said that. I would have said, you're bloody dreaming.
Speaker 3: You're dreaming. Hunter feel I feel like I'm trying.
Speaker 4: To find this list that my kids sent me. I feel like there's a four hundred dollar pair of runners on it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what you're dreaming?
Speaker 3: You don't even wear four hundred dollar sneakers. No, sorry, kid, not happening.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you been furnished with a list of things that your kids want? Usually like end of primary school or high school teenagers?
Speaker 2: A list of things that you read and you go bloody.
Speaker 3: Wish your dreaming dreaming.
Speaker 1: The Crispiest One show.
Speaker 4: We're talking about the lists that you've been furnished with from your children, just a gentle suggestion, would you buy me this?
Speaker 2: Would you buy me this? Because Roxyd you sen coos Son.
Speaker 4: He's ten years old and he wants a three thousand dollar iPad pro And if he was my child, I'd say.
Speaker 2: Buddy, I'd like that.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 3: I'll write you a list.
Speaker 5: And he a dreaming, gone to the detail of one terrorbyte of space and nanotexture glass.
Speaker 2: And I'm graving and I think he wants fat or something You've graved on it. I'd endorse that.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four have you looked at your kids and said you are dreaming?
Speaker 2: A dreaming? What's on the list? Cynthia? Cynthia on the list.
Speaker 11: It goes from anywhere from makeup to one hundred and eighty dollars vases, two hundred and fifty dollars jacket runners, and she does a nine page PowerPoint presentation. She then allows me to click on the link and the link goes straight to the size and the cost, which is pretty epic.
Speaker 2: It's extraordinary, isn't it. They're so clever.
Speaker 11: She has little love hearts on the things she really really wants, and at the end of the PowerPoint presentation.
Speaker 10: It's like, Oh, I.
Speaker 11: Don't expect you to get me everything on the list. I'm like, thank God for that. You're probably get in half the list, because if I got everything, it'd be probably nearly two thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, getting half of it is pretty good, Cynthia. What was the one thing that you've looked at and you went, oh you are dreaming?
Speaker 8: Oh I wasn't too bad. I just can't justify.
Speaker 11: You know, you've got these bikinis that are one hundred and eighty dollars, and you know it's a little bit of dental.
Speaker 3: Cloth, Cynthia.
Speaker 5: What you can put under the tree is a three hundred dollar Frank Green Holiday gift pack. The new holiday collection features practical and stylish gifts for everyone. Order now at Frankgreen dot com dot Are you hopefully your daughter likes that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: She would love that.
Speaker 10: Hello, Hayley, Hi, here you going go?
Speaker 2: Okay, So you've got a daughter that's made a clickable site.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So, my seventeen year old daughter decided to do a whole website. Created the website, added all the hyperlinks everything she wanted so you could jump straight on like the other caller said, and just click on the site yourself.
Speaker 6: And buy it.
Speaker 10: And her list included eight hundred dollars, headphones, three hundred dollar Victoria's Secret handbags, two hundred dollars runners, what else? Pajamas for two hundred dollars. I think we got to about three thousand odd dollars.
Speaker 2: Part of me goes on, yeah, like you've got to be in it to win it. Who knows. One day, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You might have had a few too many margaritas and you click on the link and then boom, it's in the cart and then she has what she wants.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: I think that's what she was trying for. And graphics design she's doing it course is a course at school. Is doing really well for it because it was a yeah, beautifully prevented web page. She really had me with some of the items.
Speaker 5: Taile a three hundred dollars Frank Green holiday gift pack is on its way to you Frankgreen dot com.
Speaker 3: That are you. Let's quickly finish with Christie. Hey, Christy, I've got three boys.
Speaker 11: May I always put the normal Lego hot wheels like a smart watch or a smartphone.
Speaker 10: But the kicker from me?
Speaker 1: Is that always a trip to Disneyland?
Speaker 4: They always want a trip.
Speaker 10: To disney Land.
Speaker 2: And what do you want to say to them?
Speaker 8: I want to say, you're bloody dreaming.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: This is exciting, pharmacy.
Speaker 1: Christmas has never felt better. They've got everything you need, feel great, celebrate It's Chrissy's favorite thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, we are counting down the days Christmas.
Speaker 3: It's getting close.
Speaker 2: Doing for Christmas.
Speaker 5: We are hosting it at Mum and Dad's this year because George and my sister is home from London.
Speaker 2: Oh that will be gorgeous. And is it just the four of you.
Speaker 5: Usually, No, it's all of We're having all of mum sisters over this year. Oh that's great, Yes, it would be good fun.
Speaker 4: What about you, Gosh, there'll be lots of sort of you know, dancing to George Michael in that absolutely kitchen.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure yet. I'm not sure what I'm doing because.
Speaker 3: You and your sister had the chat and then you were like, yeah, we were going to do that.
Speaker 2: And then she has her in laws and then there's I just don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't get a straight answer from anyone. I will tell you there will be white bread and pickles and ham. That's all that matters.
Speaker 6: Hello Maggie, Hello guys, how are we doing well?
Speaker 2: Not as good as you?
Speaker 4: Because you've registered by the Nova Player app and you you have one one of my favorite things for today.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that's so exciting.
Speaker 4: And this is a proper favorite thing, Meg. It's a two hundred and dollar Clear Skincare gift card. It means that it's just for you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, so good.
Speaker 10: I think there's one of those things that's like makes me feel like it got my life together.
Speaker 4: Yes, it does, it does, absolutely. And there's this is like you can go in and get a treatment with the at a clinic. It's got like that little tiny vacuum.
Speaker 3: Favorite.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so good.
Speaker 5: Congratulations Meg, And if you would like to win one of Christy's favorite things, just register via the Nova Player up because we will be playing again tomorrow or something.
Speaker 3: Fresh tomorrow, might we Yeah.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's one show.
Speaker 2: Funday's almost over.
Speaker 4: My god, I've only just realized during this show that Christmas is like two weeks away and I've only got your present.
Speaker 3: I mean, actually, no, do worry. Stop shopping.
Speaker 4: Ha ha, Chrissy's clique, yea Jack, let's talk about Addie ab Nah and Cynthia finally remembered her name.
Speaker 2: The stars of Wicked. PEG went and saw Wicked on the weekend. Loved it?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Still haven't.
Speaker 4: Then I embarrassed her in front of the mother and La said, did you cry at Define Gravity?
Speaker 3: She's like no, did she?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Oh it's only me, that's yeah, unhinged idiot anyway. So yeah to the ten out of ten from PEG.
Speaker 2: That's the review.
Speaker 4: So all last week we were obsessed with the whole uh you know, holding space.
Speaker 2: For the lyrics of defining gravity.
Speaker 6: This week people are taking the lyrics of define gravity and really holding space with that and feeling power in that.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that that was happening.
Speaker 3: I've seen it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really powerful. That's why I.
Speaker 3: Wanted, That's what I wanted.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that was happening.
Speaker 2: It's so bonkaus. I don't good enough of it. It's so cringed.
Speaker 4: And they have spoken out about what the hell was going on, and it turns out that they are just as confused as we are.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what any part of it meant.
Speaker 3: But I didn't understand the first sentence, and I just wanted to be there because I knew something big was happening.
Speaker 2: But then after a while, I didn't know how to be there.
Speaker 10: She said something that meant something to her, it meant something totally different to you. And then she tried to kind of get somewhere else and I'm going to grab.
Speaker 1: This because I think you might need something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I don't know what the tapping was about. And she even explained holding onto the nail and tapping.
Speaker 3: That's when she said tapping. She didn't know why she was doing it.
Speaker 2: It was so insane.
Speaker 5: It shows to me, though, Swanni, that they both are acting a little bit in those interviews, because Cynthia just said there she didn't know what was going on. She certainly seemed like she knew what was happening in the original interview.
Speaker 4: Yeah, although now that I hear say that, it makes sense that she was really pausing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I feel like that.
Speaker 4: Journalist didn't know what. I think she was really overwhelmed with the situation. Trace and dohld Trace and she works in queer media. And then Cynthia was like, I don't know, do I work in queer media. But I think her mouth just started to say things. All of that holding space and stuff. I think that was just rambling, which happens in those junket interviews. You it's almost an out of body experience because this.
Speaker 1: Is it is.
Speaker 4: I've never been harder on myself than when I leave those and I go, you are a waste of space and oxygen, you know what I mean. Now, apparently very bad things are going to happen to jay Z and Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Am I allowed to even say that.
Speaker 5: It's Hartman Swane, I'm saying twenty twenty five. I don't think it's going to be a good year for them.
Speaker 4: There has been many, many conspiracy theories around them and their involvement with Sean Diddy, Combs and the New has been breaking and rolling all day that jay Z is being looked at by the police.
Speaker 2: For one of the worst things, for one of the worst crimes in the universe.
Speaker 5: It's it's a scary time. He has come out and denied the claims and allegations.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's a very lengthy statement. It didn't have to be that lengthy, very loopy and odd. Anyway, out watch this space.
Speaker 3: Ricularly, Tim and Joel are up next. Have a beautiful Monday night, you too.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 4: For more great comedy shows like this, head to novopodcast dot com.
Speaker 2: Don Are You