Speaker 1: We get the morning every day, Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Oasis. How good is that the boys are coming back?
Speaker 1: This is it?
Speaker 3: This is happening, they confirmed, much to the delight of fans.
Speaker 1: These two brothers, I cannot stress this enough.
Speaker 3: Absolutely hated each other through so much shade in public, like, oh, Hell's going to freeze over before I get back with him.
Speaker 1: That's sort of fine.
Speaker 2: It's even rougher than that. Are Hell's got a phrase over before I get there? Absolute gezer.
Speaker 1: But it is happening.
Speaker 3: So they're gonna they're going to do a fourteen show tour across the UK.
Speaker 1: How good?
Speaker 2: So are they?
Speaker 4: Question?
Speaker 2: With that notice? Are they mates or they just doing it? Are they just going to tolerate each other? You feel like it's probably just more of a Torrents thing.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes with siblings things, there's so much water under the bridge that you're just like, oh, we're just going to have to get along. You know, we don't necessarily like each other. But these two can make an absolute fortune, can't they. So they're going to play Cardiff, Manchester, London, Edinburgh and Dublin, with the other possible dates yet to be announced. Can you imagine if they come to Australia and I didn't just.
Speaker 2: Wonder how loose it we get, particularly in Manchester.
Speaker 3: Oh well, imagine if they came to Australia and they came to Adelaide stay and stayed at the Penthouse at Eos and Sky sitting goods.
Speaker 1: It is really nice, shut up, always sit down to happen. Absolutely, So there you go. What bands would you like to seek it.
Speaker 3: Back to you?
Speaker 2: Well, for me, well, it's look, there's a there's an asterisk of this one. John so the radio Chili preface. You'd be sitting there like, well they're together. Well, John Frieshanty is in and out like one minute he's there, the next one is like, oh I've got the heroine thing going on, I can't function, and then his back.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, So consistency for me, it doesn't change the product, though, come on, what it does you?
Speaker 1: Honestly? Honestly, what's that expression about hairs splitting.
Speaker 2: Hairs splitting hairs? Are you going to crack on my thinning hair?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, someone's sensitive very much.
Speaker 2: No, he's he's incredible and he's part of he's he's as important they all are. It's amazing how equally important they all are.
Speaker 3: I think you're the only one in the planet who thinks that. Definitely, only because you've got a musician background.
Speaker 2: John forty, Yeah, it's John for shanty or bus baby voice like that. Yeah, right, what about you produces that.
Speaker 5: I want to see the original Black Eyed Peas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So for me, a Fergie less Peace doesn't want to I need you don't come for Fergie, don't national Treasure.
Speaker 3: I mean you pissed your pants once on stage and people to move on.
Speaker 1: God, not what I want to see.
Speaker 3: Well, back in the day, these guys were absolutely epic, and they tried to reform S Club seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when the amounts of people in your group is in its title and you're trying to reform, it's hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard.
Speaker 3: They tried to rebrand is like S Club four, and then there were S Club three, and then they announced a two to Australia and they canceled it because of hiking on you assume it was S Club one.
Speaker 2: Now it's S Club nine.
Speaker 3: I would love to say them, like all seven of them get back together.
Speaker 2: How good? Yeah, let me know when and where that giggy is. And unfortunately, I'm busy.
Speaker 1: You're sitting at home splitting your hairs.
Speaker 2: What are these videos keep popping up my algorithm about hair plugs, crazy younger Scandinavian jading haze, hanging out with your over nine one nine, your home for raw Adelaide show tickets, your first batch this morning coming up, Joe. It's it's seventh, not far away, right, Let's talk all things robots. Let's go back to twenty and fifteen. There was a study done by doctor Ian Pearson and can I just say I've never met an Ian that's not a bit of a wild child. A few drinks at the Christmas party. Oh look, Ian's doing the worm.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Ian's had his nipples piers again.
Speaker 2: Again there's four piercings and two nipples. Calm down, Ian anyway. This particular doctor Ian Pearson said that women will be ditching men for robots when they want to get frisky in ten years time, and could even start falling in love with the machines. So that was twenty fifteen. We're one year away from the ten year anniversary when doctor Ian thinks that women are going to be consistently making love with robots. Now I am amongst a bunch of women. And I'll put it to you, ladies consistently making love to robots.
Speaker 1: When we don't well, my husband doesn't listen. Sometimes it feels like a robot.
Speaker 4: So are we not already there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I mean we're married. I'm really not having sex with anyone, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Firstly, appreciate your secondly, very believable. I'm getting up at four am. Great for the beato.
Speaker 1: No, it's not not my about six at night?
Speaker 2: No, but could you put yourself making it up to a big sexy machine.
Speaker 1: You can make love to me. I just won't move.
Speaker 2: I can feel a little awkward. Yes, I would say, what about can you imagine yourself? I don't know, you're just making love to determinate or something like that because it's a big machine.
Speaker 1: Robots don't really float my boat.
Speaker 2: Interesting, What about you? Producers?
Speaker 3: Are the robots in in that movie with Will Smith?
Speaker 2: They're kind of.
Speaker 1: Sexy, really.
Speaker 2: Skinny.
Speaker 1: They are a bit I like a skin man.
Speaker 2: Those robots would love a ski leg geene. I reckon they yuck.
Speaker 1: I mean you were.
Speaker 2: Robots, But I look at some of those particular robots and I don't even think they have penices. So yeah, I've got something that they don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's really you, not significantly more. Let's be honest, would.
Speaker 2: Stop having conversation with my wife.
Speaker 1: Robots are like ken dolls.
Speaker 3: I reckon they'd be down there, just a sort of like a little bonnet situation, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So can you those explain to me why this is such a bad thing. Yet at the same time, women are falling in love with robots. But my wife will say to me, you make love like a robot, and is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, you ladies are confusing.
Speaker 1: Jesus Gray area for you, isn't it?
Speaker 2: What time is it? I'm going to get in trouble if she hears this. Boy been going on with the Blues at the moment.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: After giving most of their supporters heart palpitations on Sunday, Michael Voss was probably trying to calm down yesterday morning when he was just having a casual cafe at the Barton Cafe in Melbourne. When neck minute a Mercedes Benz flips on its side, two young kids jump out and race off.
Speaker 1: What does VOSSI do?
Speaker 3: VOSSI rips into action and just channels his old days as a three time Premiership player for the Brisbane Lines and starts sprinting after them and makes the citizens arrest. I didn't even take a breath in all of that.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Michael Voss, is there anything you can't do?
Speaker 1: Oh my very goodness.
Speaker 2: Let's see from the cafe owner, James Laski.
Speaker 6: They sprinted up the street, Michael Voss started chasing them, and so I chased after them as well. Voss's very fit, very quick. I think he's got a very quick sort of twenty thirty meter dat, Yes, still got it.
Speaker 3: And do you often think this because you're you're an AFL football reporter.
Speaker 1: There are two types of coaches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is the one coach that is content to watch the players do all the hard work and run laps and hit the gym.
Speaker 1: And then there's Michael Voss.
Speaker 2: Hundred per cent, maybe h plays apartment on the shore. I just don't know. If you're a Brisbane line you're sitting there wondering if Chris Fagan's going to do the same thing about nine four. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if back in the day, if you're the goldc Sons as a citizens arrest me, mate. If Stuart he's as quick as Michael.
Speaker 2: Voss, or even before that Rocket A, he's going to actually physically do it. You just yelling I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Rocket.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, someone's triggered from their days on the rookie list of the Sword that.
Speaker 2: He was very graceful, but I don't think he ever said a word to me because I wasn't worthy.
Speaker 1: I couldn't be bothered.
Speaker 2: Rather a spray from rocket.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable scenes from Michael Voss, and so he managed to because there were two of them. He had both of them once one managed to escape, but he had the other one pinned down and cops.
Speaker 2: That is classic VOSSI he was doing that on the AFL field back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember one time. I think he had both Caine and Chad Corns.
Speaker 1: And he had him in a headlock.
Speaker 3: On the field and it's like, do you two brothers fight fight fight fight?
Speaker 2: Maybe not Chad, maybe maybe not yet.
Speaker 3: I would like to do this on the back of Michael Voss being an absolute hero yesterday on the streets of Melbourne thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 1: Have you made a citizen's arrest?
Speaker 2: Surely not so we've thrown out some curly ones. Yeah, this is very very name.
Speaker 3: I can promise you there is someone here in Adelaide who has made a citizen's arrest.
Speaker 1: I am sure of it.
Speaker 2: I'm positive this would be epic. But this is really really pushing it.
Speaker 1: I think I will say this to you, Andrew Hayes. Don't you doubt me?
Speaker 2: Every time I doubt you always proved me wrong. Yeah, I'd like to be proven wrong here.
Speaker 3: Okay, the phones haven't lit up just yet, but give it a few minutes. Thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you been a hero? Have you made a citizen's arrest?
Speaker 2: I'll watch this face. Please, someone call Throat.
Speaker 1: Anyone from SAPOL. Have you turned up to a scene and someone's already done you job for you?
Speaker 2: Awake with Joni and Hazy on over, we're talking about who is the unsung hero in Melbourne right now, and that is Michael Boss.
Speaker 1: Michael Boss Bus.
Speaker 3: He not only did he guide the Blues to the top eight to participate in final, but he also tracked down a couple of young kids who stole the most missaken he's crashed.
Speaker 1: It and then he run down the street and tackle them for a citizen's arrest.
Speaker 3: And you said this could not be done, You said, there is no way anyone has performed the citizens arrest here in Adelaide's South Australia.
Speaker 2: Well, very happy to be proven wrong, though, stand by.
Speaker 1: For the apology please, because Kirsty from Oakden, what happened.
Speaker 2: Back in the day.
Speaker 7: My dad owned Kingwood of his Pride and Joy, and someone tried to steal it in the middle of the night. And my dad was a big man, almost twenty stone, so he actually ran this bloke down and sat on him. Please, oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Oh so yeah, so you sat on him until the and the arrest was made correct.
Speaker 7: And not only that, this was before mobile phone time, so we rang up the cops by old fashion way and dad had earning his jobs on.
Speaker 2: So can we go just one more detail, Cursy, where exactly was he sitting on him?
Speaker 7: Run on his stomach? So the poor guy was very pale by the time the cops got there.
Speaker 1: That's a good half an hour to case.
Speaker 7: Isn't it.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 4: It was hilarious.
Speaker 7: So it's always a story that we tell it Father's Day each year. So we as a bit of a laugh.
Speaker 3: Brilliant, Well, that's amazing, and we going to know one Darryl from for your citizens Arrest.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Where do you stick at our paper soul every week for about three months. Yeah, but my wife and I take out the cardboard and waited for someone to come and still the paper. Yeah, which they did at about four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So the front of what he's doing, and I reckon she was just moving onto the onto the balcony forest. But we didn't have to go and pick it up. Oh yeah, Anyway, she wanted to go. You can't lay and then she probably wet a pants. They called the cop and I said what I said, that someone steal on that paper And I.
Speaker 2: Said, what do you want us to do about?
Speaker 8: I said, well, come.
Speaker 5: And talk to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I.
Speaker 8: Couldn't believe that I had her in the drop.
Speaker 3: When you said she prompatly wet her pants, you mean figuratively or literally.
Speaker 4: And absolutely she did.
Speaker 1: She wets.
Speaker 2: Was it was it? Fergie? I don't believe.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Daryl.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of the time ras An a man's really your beautiful news reader there at Channel seven and her husband works at Channel ten.
Speaker 1: And he does all the video stuff.
Speaker 3: And he caught an old guy on c C t V every Sunday stealing their Sunday mail.
Speaker 1: Called him on camera.
Speaker 2: So did he get in trouble? They do nothing.
Speaker 1: We ever pulled him up.
Speaker 3: But goodness me, wow, getting caught red handed walking into someone's front garden and stealing their pay ask grows, are you about it today?
Speaker 2: She'll tell you when your husband is like one of the great cameramen as well. Yep, not good in terms of trying to steal stuff from there. He'd have great.
Speaker 1: We just don't take him on, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Cool. Yeah, well, Jade, so are you apology now? I think we get a call several calls coming through with people making citizens arresting. Yeah, good stuff, Thank you to everyone he called through.
Speaker 3: Well Hazy, our next guess is an absolute legend. We love talking to him. He comes here every year for Fringe to do a little show involving humor and wine. What a fantastic combination. Please say a very good morning to Merrick Wartz.
Speaker 4: Jody Hazy. How are you going?
Speaker 2: It's a question with that. Notice, have you got to go to dad joke?
Speaker 4: Oh god, I actually I am to go to dad joke. Anything to do I do in comedy. My children just looking like going.
Speaker 8: Oh, can you just not Eric?
Speaker 1: Are you dampted to put them in a headlock and just go? Kids?
Speaker 3: Your dad made a lot of money being funny. Okay, so next time I do it dat choke, you will last.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said them all the time. I got you're going to private school because your dad does dick jokes. You don't understand that, do You don't understand the reciprocity of the universe. What I do is really I did primary school jokes so you can go to high school. You don't understand how.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, don't be obnoxious with me, Merrik. I we can't help.
Speaker 3: But notice that you're a Collingwood supporter and you have shied the proverbial bed this year.
Speaker 2: At the moment, that's what's going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it's not.
Speaker 4: It's not been a great year. We've had a horrific year of injuries, so it's not been a great year for the club. But you know, we'll bounce back next year. But I'm really excited to see this four inter state teams, you know, non Victorian teams in the in the finals. So I think that's good for next I like saying port Adelaide in there. To be honest, I think it's a nice, little healthy blend. But honestly, what's great about foota this year? It could anyone's victory. Anyone could win that bag, that top eight. Let's be honest, they are all crap, so good luck to them. I think there's a few dangerous terms areckon always keep an eye out for the cats. I think people are just not paying enough attention to how dangerous they are, because, like, like a real cat in real life, they will sneak up and dig their claws right into you and you'll go, how where did you come from? A terrible therboll? I think the cat the cats are dangerous, but honestly, I would love to see I'd love to see portman it. I think it'd be great, awesome.
Speaker 2: Awesome story of Inkley absolutely and on the cats as well. What abou when Patrick Dangerfield brings your home half a rat and you're like, what are you doing? Patrick's like, mate, it's a gift.
Speaker 4: He comes home with a Pigeon's not again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, Patrick, and tough times for you this week as well, Mark, because your mortal enemy that is Carlton. Not only did they some say unfairly snuck into the eight, but then their coach turns out to be an absolute national hero by running down exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I still what a great effor that is too. And what's excellent is because he's got a really high profile, those criminals, when they do get out of prison will know who to gone find, so that's excellent. This is why I have I have no interest in ever doing anything for society or being a hero or helping people, because if you do, you end up doing that. Never make a citizens arrest. What you want to do is you want to save somebody from an attack, right like you know, maybe something's in the water. You go and save somebody from the water. You're a winner. You can't lose you on the news. That's my dream. I'm constantly combing the beach just looking for somebody in trouble. Sometimes people are just enjoying themselves in the water and I swim out. I try to reach them and they go, no, I'm having a great time. I'm with my family. Leave me alone and go, Come on, Tiger, it's time to come in. I've saved your life.
Speaker 3: We go.
Speaker 4: No, mate, I'm I'm way deep. I'm wait deep at all?
Speaker 5: Think of beach.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: No waves?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I always always stay away from from those sort of events. Be good like and BOSSI when says they do get out of prison, don't know where.
Speaker 1: To go.
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I just I've got this visual of two blokes just walking out to Carlton Football Club and Foss is out there taking training and they're like, oh, so we're going to have to escort you off.
Speaker 1: There's two blokes with home d bracelets over on the boundary.
Speaker 3: That founder good merk you are, of course, and thank god you're here. It's on seven point thirty on the beautiful Channel ten network and also ten play tonight. It's a very very nerve wracking thing. I can imagine doing this show. But now that it's in the caun a you happy with it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fantastic.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: It's been fifteen years between drinks and me. I haven't done it for a long long time, so to come back it was just it was wonderful. It was literally just like you know, a like putting on an old jacket of some of those going, oh, I remember how to do this, and yeah, I know that for some people it can be really, really nerve wracking, and there is a bit of a trick to it to do well on it and to not have any kind of anxiety around that, and that is to be as dumb as I am. Yes, you're dumb as I am. You just walk into the situation and have absolutely no care and then just figure it out as you go. And that's the way I addressed life.
Speaker 3: And I look forward to your skit tonight, which is going to be thank god you're here. You're gonna have to go and help Michael Voss because there are two quotes.
Speaker 4: That I walk at this Bossy and he's got a stolen car, and I go, all right, Bossy, you know what, I'm walking back through the blue door the other way.
Speaker 3: Can you handle the Mary Watts, It's a pleasure, as always. Thank you so much for having a chat with us.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys, have a great days.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: This is the Grand Final, It sure is.
Speaker 3: We have been through the semis, We've been through the elimination finals, We've been through the prelim and here we are at the grand final water tune. So last week we announced our finals for Adelaide's Most Awesome Schnitzel. They were a Gungellen Hotel, the Cathedral Hotel, the Franklin Hotels, the lower Light Hotel and the Macclesfield Hotel.
Speaker 2: Allo on everyone, congratulations And that was via goes on Facebook as well.
Speaker 3: Thousands of those coming through, thousands upon thousands of votes coming through, and it is my absolute pleasure announce the winner.
Speaker 2: Here we go, here we go.
Speaker 1: Ready of Adelaide's most Awesome Schnitzel is the Macclesfield Hotel. And joining us now from the Macclesfield Hotel is justin Yorky.
Speaker 6: Your good morning morning, go on, here you go.
Speaker 8: Aren't that's so good?
Speaker 3: Okay? I mean you pledge your case the other day, but tell us where your schnitzels are so awesome?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, it's just one of these things I've been, you know, I've been a lot of things wat to par and you know.
Speaker 2: It's just a food.
Speaker 5: Everyone loves food these days, so we just put a bit of love and it. We make all our own studies cut them also, you know, a bit thinking, a bit through here. I guess some of the other stuff getting around, but I'll guess a lot of guys now the sile thing's been going on for quite a few years now, so people are really baking the city something worth while we'll happen?
Speaker 2: Is that a thing, though, Yorkie? Like, can you have you been to pubs where you know that it's just prepackaged schnitzel that's been reheated or rethrive?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, and it's not anything obviously cock. The leving's getting dear of it, and everyone's trying to save money. But you know, if you're getting stitchels from a butcher or somewhere else, they're going to make their money. So you get a thin bit of steak or checking with a heap of bread crumbs on it and double batter. But when people go out they can actually taste it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Yorki, what are people having on top of your snitzels? Please?
Speaker 5: Oh, we're hates the topping life. Like we've got a three little piece which is basically meat on meat on meat on just to top it off. Yeah yeah, obviously, says eighty percent of our stars of Steady. So we've really just got a new menu coming there, which we haven't told a lot of people about yet, but yeah, there's a more flavors and top and dirt.
Speaker 2: So clearly Yorkie as well, you've got all the votes. So people are talking about your schnitzel. Wait, how does that sit with you, because you've clearly got a really nice reputation for putting up a really really excellent schnitzel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, looks and it's one of those things. I guess that's what you get in there, you know, all the ways for pubs. I'm a bit of a country boy for heart and the point, and a good pub these days is hard. A lot of them get ripped up for the companies and turning into posties and venues and taverns and whatever else. But yeah, we just do a good food and try to get the buses affordable and and and have a good, good old time at some to so.
Speaker 3: Well, we look forward to meeting here today and also experiencing the amazing hospitality at the Macclesfield Hotel, and we'll be there from twelve o'clock today, So if you're one of the first through the door to say Jodie and Hazy sent me, then you'll get a free pint in the parmy.
Speaker 2: Very good.
Speaker 5: Yep, that'd be great, guys, it'd be good to say.
Speaker 2: We're an absolute pleasure. Congratulations, Yorkie. You guys do such good work and we can't wait to see you at midday.
Speaker 5: I might receive it later.
Speaker 2: Good and I just know city cities first. But you're like, this is a bloke that I want to have a beer with.
Speaker 3: And also is it one of your ambitions to have like one of those country pubs. You know, the corner is named after you and you die?
Speaker 8: Do you?
Speaker 3: Maybe we can push for that today. Oh gosh, that is the goal's courses corner.
Speaker 2: To have some section of the bar named after you, little park Yeah, perfect.
Speaker 3: So good?
Speaker 5: Complete?
Speaker 7: What the fork?
Speaker 1: What the fork? What about this?
Speaker 3: Can I tell you that they've done a new survey and forty five percent of parents will go into debt to take their kids to Disneyland.
Speaker 2: Oh and that is actually really nice when all the parents out there crippling financially sharing you really crippling? Yeah, lovely concept.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's been revealed that these parents typically accumulate nearly two thousand dollars in debt with concessions. Transport accommodation being the main expenses, and despite the financial strain, around fifty nine percent of parents reported no regrets, considering the experience a cherished family memory.
Speaker 1: How are you kids sending you broke? Only twenty four to ten.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about that. How are your kids sending you broke? I think I know, I think I know how your kids and you broke, and to do it.
Speaker 2: All aboard the sushi train. So Henriette this phase where he was stuck bang into sushi and then he grew out of it. Yeah, and maybe he's just had too much sushi and now he's right back into it. But Lotti is not into it. Okay, whatever, So we went the last one we went there, which was last Tuesday. I think Lotti is still trying to order food. She's obsessed with ordering the food. Yes, I reckon she might have. She might have. I called it like the bloody poached eel or something. Oh, lotty, that's not you and just like all of us. Although she doesn't say an insight, both puts the now out and goes, that's discusting.
Speaker 1: Looks all the chefs like that, Well you ordered the eel, mate, This is on you.
Speaker 2: So three plates later, which he hasn't touched anything because she looks and says, no, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the worst.
Speaker 2: On top of that as well, of course they have to have the ice cream from sushi train. Who gets the ice.
Speaker 1: Cream, by the way, the jelly and the jelly yep, and the drinks yep.
Speaker 2: And then Dad's got a sixty five dollar sushi train bill.
Speaker 1: Sixty five dollars.
Speaker 2: What is outrageous, isn't it for sushi train?
Speaker 1: So hang on, hang on? Are you blaming the kids for this one? Or was this dad was a bit famished?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, because dad only has one or two places himself. Because you're like, wow, I'm adding it up in my head because you can do that at sushi train, which is very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or are you doing that or are you counting caubs?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a little bit of both. Yeah, there's a lot of numbers we count. It's sixty five bucks at sush train. That is sending me broke. Thanks very much, kids, I.
Speaker 1: Tell you what's sending me broke. D a n c E dance dance.
Speaker 2: Dan, you're a crazy dance mama.
Speaker 1: I'm not a crazy dance mom.
Speaker 3: I have become a dance mom by default, but the sheer volume of lessons. I think our eldest is there probably four or five times a week, and now the youngest has started too, so she's there on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Speaker 1: And the dance fees per term. I just vomited in my mouth how much? But no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even hazard a guess for thousands. No, I've turned a blind eye to it. I've let my husband deal with it because I couldn't cut. But then on top of that, Andrew Hayes, Andrew Fisher Hayes, let me talk to you about the costumes, the costumes that they have to have. There's absolutely no negotiation in the costumes. Sometimes we've received invoices for like six hundred dollars just for dance costumes.
Speaker 1: That's it right again? Oh more, vomiting in my mouth so much? Now, it's insane. This is Jodi and Hazy time.
Speaker 5: What the hok? What the fork?
Speaker 3: For five percent of parents have admitted they go into debt to take their kids to Disney, thousands of dollars of debt.
Speaker 1: So we're taking your calls this morning on thirteen twenty four to ten. Oh, what is it that the kids are doing? How are they sending you broke? Let's go to Pam from Salisbury, North Hey, Pam, a good good. Is it your kids that are sending you broke?
Speaker 9: No, I am'm I'm one of them for one of the kids. Okay, yeah, so last year my sister didn't exchange through Disney World. Yeah, and my parents wanted to go visit her, but had they had to take their five other kids with six in total.
Speaker 1: So how much do you reckon that costs all up?
Speaker 9: Actually, my mum's sitting next to me. He said, it got a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Are we talking tens of thousands of dollars?
Speaker 5: Pam?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, easily, yes, I know. White costed out about eleven just over eleven years.
Speaker 1: How long did you go for, Pam?
Speaker 7: We went for almost a month, so it was pretty pretty pricey.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but we we thought it was going to be you know, once in the last time trips.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'll tell you what. The kids had better have the best time ever. They want have been in tears the whole time, tears of joy.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, they were. There was a lot of winging that there was a lot of walking.
Speaker 1: No, oh my god, you shut the amount?
Speaker 2: How much longer?
Speaker 1: That line ups?
Speaker 3: Too long?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much?
Speaker 2: Man happy, Yeah, absolutely, there you go.
Speaker 1: Take Amanda here? Yeah, okay, Amanda, what do you try? What are you kids doing that's costing your fortune? My daughter's also dohn tic appointment.
Speaker 4: She's had braces off for a year, so we go for a yearly check har So she wears a wire to keep the teeth in place.
Speaker 2: After having braces.
Speaker 4: The wires come apart of her teeth and she needs three teeth fixed.
Speaker 2: With the where the wire is it?
Speaker 4: Ninety dollars a truth?
Speaker 2: That truth?
Speaker 1: Seventy?
Speaker 4: Have the wire fixed?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Orthodontics are the gift that keeps on giving, aren't they?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Did you did it ever even cross your mind? So for me, I had to have a root now and one of the teeth on the site. And we heard about that, Yes, we certainly did. And it crossed my mind to have the tooth removed. Really, yeah, have a big gap. It would be much less expensive. I'm not saying that should happen for your your child there, Amanda, but teeth, oh my.
Speaker 3: And Amanda, when you've had an older one that's had braces, and then you have a younger one. They're like, whoa, she's going to need braces too. You're like, oh my god, I know the costs that's coming is.
Speaker 4: Not yet We've got another child that wants braces, and I'm just quivering at the thought of the cost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and even do you know how much brace cost?
Speaker 2: Five or six gerience more? Really, Oh my gosh, that's ridiculous. And what about the kids that get braces and then they couldn't be bothered wearing their attack and then they have to get braces. You'd be so angry if you did.
Speaker 1: What the fork the.
Speaker 3: Well nearly half of all parents with kids under eighteen are willing to go into debt to take their kids to Disneyland, like willing to go into thousands of dollars of debt. So we're talking on thirteen twenty four ten this morning, what are you willing to go broke for for your kids? It's got a tyler from Monoparil West and we were just talking about the sushi train and it's so hazardous because you're full and you've had enough, but the Aburi salmon goes past your own.
Speaker 2: Just one more. It's not going to do any damage. It's sixty five bucks I spent and most of them were plates that lotty, my three year old orders, and then it doesn't consume. Yeah, because she likes a look of it. And as soon as it gets anywhere near a mounse, she goes, oh discussing. Yeah, kid, those thoughts yourself.
Speaker 3: And if you're anywhere near smart when you go to the sushi train, you have at a marmi beans first, and me so soup to fill yourself up before you get to the heavy stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do you say it? At a marmi beans?
Speaker 1: What did you think they were?
Speaker 2: Thought they were a armi bean? They one of the guys. Give me strange. It looks at will and sushi train. Can you get the army bean?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Tyler, sorry about my friend? Is a sushi train sending you break?
Speaker 7: When I take my Yonce?
Speaker 2: And wow, w oh my gosh? How big is the collection of plates at the end?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's so much the collection.
Speaker 7: I think it's the cost of the plate.
Speaker 5: He really has a taste form.
Speaker 1: Oh no, what is that?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 3: Tyler? Is that the blue plates or the green or the red, the most expensive ones that is like six bucks each.
Speaker 7: It's like the flack plate.
Speaker 8: We're limited to one play every time we go.
Speaker 5: But then he gets like the salmon just on the right and then like with a little salmon role on it, and he loves it, and he gets like three flights too.
Speaker 7: It's just a ridiculous.
Speaker 3: You can have one black plate and that is it was a thing. Oh gosh, thank you so much. Tyler Kate from Beulah Park. What are your kids doing? It's sending you broke.
Speaker 8: Good morning team.
Speaker 2: I have four.
Speaker 9: Oh no, I don't know how how goog.
Speaker 7: Force is expensive, but my horse is very expensive and needy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so talk us through. What are all the costs involved? Is it the feeds, is it lessons?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 8: So my daughter's just qualified for the state teams to go to the nationals, so it's accelerated with getting the.
Speaker 7: Horse ready to go. So she has a dentist, a chiropractor, a physio, the saaria.
Speaker 8: She have lessons and then we have to pay to go to the cop kiss.
Speaker 7: In which is like to overseas airs.
Speaker 9: And it's also taking two weeks.
Speaker 8: Off of work and of course we had to buy the car and the slope. Like overall, over one hundred grand is for the car.
Speaker 7: She's totally worth it.
Speaker 8: She's absolutely totally worth it, and I'm very, very proud she'd want to be the next Jillian Rolton.
Speaker 7: Well, are you a no responsor?
Speaker 1: We've already already got our own horse here.
Speaker 8: Yes, well that's what I thought.
Speaker 7: He seems pretty needy as well.
Speaker 2: Command about one hundred and fifty cach. I'll tell you what is well, what really really breaks the budget, and that is he mentioned the dentist horse braces.
Speaker 7: Really expensive, yes, anyway, so but yeah, it's expensive, but totally worth it.
Speaker 3: Oh man, don't you wish your kid was just good at athletics or something like that?
Speaker 1: It's super check you're a great swimmer.
Speaker 9: She's a really fast runner.
Speaker 5: But I took her to a farm barn a.
Speaker 7: Horse that was faithful.
Speaker 1: The farmer is your first mistake?
Speaker 2: Farm bar?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, can we send you off to the AFO W Showdown.
Speaker 8: That would be amazing.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You absolutely deserve it. It's a horse for his own though we will say that's leave your horses at home. AFO W Showdown. Is this Saturday Night Albwarton over brand new Grandstand tickets Sunday thirty Bucks search port adelaide A f W tickets to get yours now.
Speaker 3: Wow, wait, hundred grand Dance doesn't seem too bad now you're getting off lightly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly