Speaker 1: Get your every day adelaides.
Speaker 2: Here's a question for you, Andrew Hayes. If your toddler's going Coco banana's in a cafe, you should remove them. Yeah, but does the cafe owner have the right to go Oi out?
Speaker 1: Jesus?
Speaker 3: Depends how insane and they're all insane, but just how crazy the toddlers.
Speaker 2: Are and typical toddlers crazy.
Speaker 1: Just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: My kids in that situation, no doubt, go through this little phase where they get the sugars and just.
Speaker 1: Open them up and throw them everywhere.
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 3: Good, That's fine. Isn't sugar sachets everywhere?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good work, guys. We had a good chat about one man, particularly up in North Queensland, who went, OI get out.
Speaker 3: Yeah in that voice, OI get out and the kids don't even care. And depends where you're from, like and not just each different part of the country, how old you are, whether you have kids or not.
Speaker 1: Very much divided opinion in terms of toddler tantrums.
Speaker 2: Isn't they're sure is enjoyed?
Speaker 3: If you've got toddlers, how much of a joy are they? You can speak firsthand on this, can't you? Because you've educated about a million of them all.
Speaker 2: They are absolute little nutters. Situation the other day when mine was so overtired that she was up on about at the gym and she's singing at the top of her lungs and everyone loved her and everyone's laughing, and I'm like, how good's having a toddler. And then you get to the car park and she realized she had to get into a car seat.
Speaker 5: Ah, what there you go with jan.
Speaker 2: And straight back and I'm like, you're a psychopath. Two minutes ago, you're in the best mood ever. Anyway, they're fun, go real fun.
Speaker 3: An Australian cafe owner has doubled down on his decision to kick out a family with two children who were crying and allegedly throwing things around. So this is at the Horseshoe Bay Cafe way up north. Just bloke decided the arses guys to leave a tantrum that unfolded for around fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's tough.
Speaker 3: So just imagine that you're sitting there enjoying your breakfast and this is going on. And I'm someone who's going toddlers as well, so I know exactly what went on. Absolute mayhem. The children are thought to be aged between two and three, and I have said to become upset after being told they had to share an ice cream. Oh, Mom and Dad, worse move.
Speaker 1: Don't ask Toby to share anything.
Speaker 2: It's like you when I asked to share your food.
Speaker 3: And you absolutely throw the toys out of the cop I'm maype both of us. Actually, the older child showed his unhappiness by clearing our shelf. This is from the cafe, and clearing our shelf with all of the shells and items on the counter, so he physically went nuts. Then he picked up one of the metal flasks and threw it on the tiles. I was surprised didn't smash the tiles. His decision to ask the family to leave spark outrage from an onlooker named Laura Laura, who branded the owners as disgusting after watching the scene unfold. But he told the towns of Wilton the cafe and I only interviewed because the children were vandalizing the shop and disrupting other customers. It's tough because toddlers will be crazy. But at the same time, they can't turn your cafe upside.
Speaker 5: Do you can?
Speaker 6: I just add that this is on Magnetic Island. So Horseshoe Bay is on Magnetic Island. So you go over and it's picturesque. You're literally on paradise in paradise this place. So the last thing you would want is to hear a screaming child for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Look, it's a very fine line because as when you see a child go nuts like another person's child, a you thank god it's not yours, but you try to have a bit of empathy because we all know what it's like. But see, and this is the asterisk to this story, there is a point as a parent where you have a responsibility to remove that child after six or seven minutes if they're losing their shots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and time up and put them in the car.
Speaker 2: Then you've got to start.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no way, that's Southwest and New South I was back in the eighties.
Speaker 6: But hang on a sac like six or seven minutes, wouldn't you.
Speaker 5: So I went to a play the other day.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, you went to a play?
Speaker 6: So I took I took my nieces to in Wonderland and there was a gentleman there with a baby slash no, maybe one and a half two years old, who was intermitionently crying and fussing, and he would get up kind of walk to the back of the theater so you can still hear, Like we were sitting up there, so this child's going off, and then he'd randomly walk out come back in. He was still the baby was still losing its mind instead of just like removing to you. Yeah, so no one, you can't hear because it's a play, so they're just speaking down on stage. You could hear them only just because this baby was fussing.
Speaker 5: The whole time. Obviously, I don't have children.
Speaker 6: And so I feel like I can't say much on this, but it was really really annoying.
Speaker 1: No place, don't take children toddlers to place.
Speaker 3: I don't care what they're saying, but I don't think if they're four children, just don't take them.
Speaker 2: My thought process, wills should be a children free space.
Speaker 5: Yes, it should be.
Speaker 3: So you got a thought on this because you are younger, and you're probably someone who, with your lovely, gorgeous, flawless boyfriend Alex, probably enjoys a little breakfast every now and then.
Speaker 5: I do, and I'm the same.
Speaker 7: It's always empathy, I think, yes, because you're looking at the parents, going, oh god, you poor things. You'll be okay, But if they're being destructive, it's.
Speaker 2: Time to remember. Also, who started it? You know, parents just started it.
Speaker 6: But the parents said that they had to share the ice cream, so that's how it all kicked off.
Speaker 7: But who started throwing things the caf?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think we can all agree though. I think we can all safely in the space agree that Toddlers is.
Speaker 1: Double nine my nine? Are we right?
Speaker 2: What you're waking up to? Adelaide?
Speaker 1: Breaking news? What's the news today?
Speaker 2: My snooze news gets to the tennis in just a moment. And that was me. I was supposed to be speaking off air about where Oftener was from last night, who played an epic match against against Cock and Arcus, And I've guessed Austria, but we'll get someone to confirm that.
Speaker 1: That's fine, right, keep your thoughts yourself for goodness sake. I'm just joking. I actually asked you where you're from.
Speaker 3: It's like, where's he from? And you're I think he's from. Soon as I ask you the question.
Speaker 1: I turned.
Speaker 2: I know that whe's the biggest setup of all type where's he's off? And the bloat from Oh yeah, I think he's from much On anyway, Abby, what do we need to know today?
Speaker 6: Good morning? He is Austrian. By the way, he's their number one player. As we've discussed just before, too down it's all happening in Adelaide. Tour down Under the test starts today as well. So the toodown Under is one hundred and forty one kilometers and it's from Norwood to Lobethal. They'll go through Summertown, Boalhanna and Woodside as well, so that's exciting. It all kicks off from about eleven ten. Is your eye appointment before after eleven forty?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Your stuff? Yeah, I'm going to go to my appointment and the optomicist is going to say I can see you having traffic problems.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, correct.
Speaker 6: Now Adelaide Oval obviously will be it's all happening Adelaide Oval. So we've got the West Indies Test. Obviously, cans in our permanent part of the food and beverage lineup, so no longer do you have to have a plastic cup for your drink, which is brilliant because I'm not a fan of those. They're also they were also introduced twenty self checkout food and beverage terminals, So essentially AI is going to recognize and ring up your food and drink so you can check out faster.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. Can you imagine that's controversial? Forty seven beers by the end of the day just checking out their own tubs and their hot dogs.
Speaker 6: It's like when you go to Woollies and it tells you that you're stealing, but you've been to another shop and you've got stuff in your trolley.
Speaker 2: Yeah what Yeah.
Speaker 6: I went to Alice the other day and they said they were buzzing going. The checkout was telling me I had stuff in my trolley and I was like, oh, this is from Big w I've got a receipt and the woman's like, yeah, that's fine. And I thought you didn't check that I could have had anything in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I often think that as well, like just how casual they are, we're checking your stuff. I'm like, if it really went hard, really steal some stuff, it's something to think about.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 2: I know we're absolutely digressing here, but I was in I won't say the other day. It was a supermarket and there was a guy who was clearly under the influence of something who had a backpack and was just walking down picking off the big electronic toothbrushes and putting them in his bag, right, And so I said, oh, you might want to check out the guy in I'll thirteen and he's just having a good old time helping himself. And they're like, oh, there's nothing we can do.
Speaker 3: Well, see that's our thing that I've heard as well, and I think it's applied to some service stations.
Speaker 1: You can't, you can't. You can't touch them, you can't touch.
Speaker 5: Them, So like, get over here.
Speaker 1: But isn't that the thing?
Speaker 3: All we can do is say, excuse me, are you shoppling? If they go no, then there's not much he can do, no exactly.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 6: Lastly from me, Sarah Stork has had a three pet She's won the Emmy for Shivroy in succession, so good old Adelaide actress there.
Speaker 5: She's yeah, doing very well.
Speaker 2: Represent Yeah newss. Do you want to talk to tennis now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure, Okay, let's talk to Narsi Cock and Arcas our boy the Teacock. He's through pretty epic first round to be honest, with your five sets and not good for the rig but still got through seven six, which was a tiebreak in the fifth at ten eight over Sebastian Offner, who is who is Austrian?
Speaker 1: Austrian?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was in the epic match and he was. He lost the second two sets and he looked gone for all money and then came back. The difference was between the two. Oftener was showing his emotions and getting involved in the crowd. Who was sort of sense that and we're giving it to him in between serves if you missed the first and all that sort of stuff. But Cocknuncas was cool as a cucumber, Yeah, and got through the Nyl's good.
Speaker 1: Isn't he? Yeah? Spoke after the match.
Speaker 4: I had a sort of top end for last year, top starts to this year. And I know it's the first round, but this one meant a lot. Obviously last year that one hurt. I had a couple of junkies come up to me a crawd casino ripping miss that loss against Murray, so.
Speaker 1: I didn't enjoyed that too much.
Speaker 4: But glad I could make amends and win a five set of here. As I said, I can't thank you guys enough. It's ridiculous In.
Speaker 1: Here, so thank you every time to Nasi speaks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, so he nearly dropped an F bomb, but he sensed himself. You can say, remember when him and God Curios used to do press conferences after their doubles and you're like, this is gonna be a loose man. You didn't know what they were going to say.
Speaker 1: It's great because they're trying to shock each other.
Speaker 2: Almost yes, yeah, absolutely. He also opened on so into it.
Speaker 1: What about?
Speaker 2: Terry Irwin jumped on stage with her son Robert, and they were at a veterinary conference in Florida over the weekend, and she asked the audience. She said, has anyone got a Steve Irwin tattoo? And a couple of people for their hands up. She said, oh wow, I'm shocked by that. She goes, I don't even have a Steve Irwin tattoo, and then she made a real X rated gag in front of Bobby Irwin, and this is what she had to say. If you can't hear it, I'll explain it for you afterwards. I have Steves.
Speaker 3: Okay, Serry, and then she.
Speaker 2: Followed up with I don't think I can show you all where it.
Speaker 3: Is really come on mam okay Mom. When mom says stuff like that, you're like, oh.
Speaker 1: It's nothing sexual. Mom. If I say, aren't you bless her?
Speaker 2: Good on your test, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I'm sure the big fellow's upstairs looking down and going terry at your post those news it's six at thirteen or no, my not.
Speaker 2: I think every couple plays that game where they're together and a hot woman walks past, and the partner takes great joy at watching your husband or your boyfriend or whoever it may be, trying not to look at said hot woman, and you're just giving them the side. I like, I know you're gonna look. I know you're gonna look. And my hobby, Greg and I play that game where I'll watch him and his head swivels and he has a little look and his excuse since I met him has always been a thought I.
Speaker 1: Knew it, And you go, what what do you mean? You thought you knew? He's just straight down path.
Speaker 2: And so it's got to the point now where when he has a little perva, go oh do you know what did you and he's like, yeah, yeah, thor on you anyway. So that's the game we based.
Speaker 1: We could go by the way Voke's listening right now. That is a really really smart.
Speaker 3: Intelligent way, which doesn't work anymore. No, but in the initial stages we'll played Gregor.
Speaker 2: I think I've outed it. But do you do that with your boyfriend Alex?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well sort of, he's not too obvious. I do it, especially on Instagram or like if scrolling something, I go kind of the opposite a little bit. I shoot myself on the footbet I go, oh god, she's gorgeous. Yeah, and then you'll have a look and he goes, yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 7: And I can't even get you know, grumpy with him, because he'll go, well, you said.
Speaker 2: It, yeah, you've putted it out. So on our holiday, there were supermodels absolutely everywhere. In this particular location, there's lots of expats, and there was a running track out the back of where we were staying, and so every single morning, let's just be these hot women in active active wear strolling around with their little designer dogs. It was hilarious. My husband fell in love seventy eight times on her Christmas holiday, and it wasn't with me, But there was one blonde woman in particular who even I was like, oh my god, what are you doing here? You should be on a Paris catwalk. So she we dubbed her the Russian supermodel. So over the course of a couple of weeks, he's just like, eh, Russian super model was in the dog park. I'm like, oh yeah. Anyway, on the last day, she walks past us as we're taking a walk with the kids down the running track, and I said, well, last day of our trip, shoot your shot mate, go for it, Like, if this is going to happen, you may as well confess you're undying love to her. And he's like, yeah, all right, okay, we'll see how we go. I got caught up with the toddler in the playground and she walked past him and I caught up and I said, how do you go? He goes, yeah, no, she's accepted it. She's she's happy to go ahead. And I went, oh, yeah, cool, Well the kids and I will jump on the plane tomorrow. Off you trot. And then the twelve year old who was eavesdropping her she always does, pipes up and she goes, well, you got a new mummy. In my mind, I think a lot of people spend time pondering Am I a good person? You know that introspection? Am I contributing to the world and society? Well, I'm about to give you the answers because I'm about to give you these signs. Well, there are twenty seven green flags, not red flags that make you a bad person, but green flags that show you that you're a good person. So if you meet someone, have a think about these things, and then you can tell almost immediately if they're a good person or not. Do you want to hear them?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds very black and white too.
Speaker 3: It sounds like if you don't pass some of these tests immediately, then automatically you're just an absolute piece of you know what.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying that. They're open for debate, which is why this is a nice, happy space where we can discuss things just.
Speaker 1: Before we start.
Speaker 3: What if we met for the first time and you said hello, and I said good, thanks, get out of my life.
Speaker 1: Red flag?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going to do about ten of them because there's too many to go through. But one of them is they speak to weight staff. Will you speak to weight stuff politely? Or anyone in the service industry that's a good indicator is indicator. If you're rude to those people, get out of my life. They love animals and are kind to them. I don't know if I subscribed to that because I didn't like dogs for a very long time. But no, but I had to argue to people that doesn't make me a bad person. I just never grew up with dogs, you know.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to smash it there for a second, but then I realized that I didn't like little dogs. And then our little Indiana who's recently passed away, was Carra's dog, little white thing, and I've never loved I've never loved an animal more.
Speaker 4: I no.
Speaker 2: But also a way to bring down the mood by saying, your dog just died. Thanks mate, No.
Speaker 1: I'm sad anyway. Now I'm back up.
Speaker 2: Another green flag. They ask questions about you. Okay, so if we're having a conversation, you don't just talk about yourself the whole time. You go, how are you?
Speaker 1: I watched the tennis last.
Speaker 2: Oh this is a good one. So they compliment other people behind their backs. I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's not a lot of that these days.
Speaker 5: He talks crape.
Speaker 2: About you or really, what's he say?
Speaker 3: I'd never never give someone a compliment to their face, only do it behind their back.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot of that going.
Speaker 2: On, is okay. Yeah, so that's one. Like what sort of stuff though? I'll tell you later. Okay, they're not This is a big one for me. They're not constantly checking their phone. There is nothing worse than when you're trying to have a conversation with someone and they're just sitting on their phone the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm on the phone way too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wa laughing at I'm not laughing producers? Are we? They ask if you've eaten? You're right? Do you need something to drink?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's yeah, food. I like that.
Speaker 7: That's enough.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another one is this person is your personal assistant? Have you do you need to be burned?
Speaker 2: He's a good one. They put their rubbish in their ban and clean up after themselves. I'm a big one for that in food courts, Like if you eat in a food court and then you just get up and leave you tray there and no no, no, no no no, yeah, sai.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I'm a big one for If you're at a pub and you finish your beer, you're going up to get another one.
Speaker 1: Just take your faster, take your glass.
Speaker 2: Don't wait for some poor like seventeen year old pimply kid to come around and pick it up for you. You know they're getting paid eight dollars an hour. He's seventeen. He shouldn't be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bar, are you going to?
Speaker 2: That's the whole point. The manager of that bar, I shouldn't employ seventeen year olds. He's a bad person or a good person.
Speaker 1: I get it. When you're eighteen, you want the beer glass to stack up.
Speaker 2: It's taking and there's one more. And I really like this one. When you walk away from them, you feel good about yourself. Okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 2: So you walk away from a conversation you go, jeez, that person makes me feel good. And I think that's the whole point of us being on the planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get those vibes when you leave.
Speaker 2: With you, I'm completely paranoid thinking what are they all saying? If I have to leave a meeting early, I feel like, you know, leaving a listening device to see what you're all saying.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Do you have any things that make you think all.
Speaker 3: That that's a good person you've got an absolute few triggers, someone who always respects and the use of shorts on a male all year round. I think that's something you should definitely go both ways. Always wave when someone lets you win.
Speaker 1: And no matter what it.
Speaker 3: Is, like, it doesn't matter how big of a deal. It is just a quick wave, like how hard is it to throw your hands up.
Speaker 1: In the air.
Speaker 2: Conversely, conversely, I'm that person that if you don't wave, then I've waited for you to come through a narrow space and you don't.
Speaker 3: I give it this one because because it's one or the other, I know you're either my best friend because he waved, or you are my most hated enemy because you didn't wave.
Speaker 1: There's nowhere in between.
Speaker 2: What about people who replace the toilet role thinking about the other person. You don't want to leave someone stranded in the cubicle. Do you go, excuse me, you've got some toilet baby, but do a random stranger.
Speaker 3: I'll take it to the next level. And I don't want to seem disgusting. But if you've made a bit of a mess and the talk clean it, clean.
Speaker 2: It up, I'm with you. When you put your trolley back at the supermarket. There's no onus on you to do, so someone will come around and do it for you. But it's just a nice thing to do. And the other thing that makes you a good person I reckon is if you do charitable things but you don't tell everyone about it.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: You know, my man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Andrew, absolutely, Okay, you.
Speaker 2: Got any Yeah, I do. I reckon.
Speaker 7: A big one is people who will hold the elevator open. If you're coming across the room. You know, you're waiting for the elevator and they're in there and they stop it for you and hold it over.
Speaker 1: He's like riding through the other I'm just watching a guy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely suthing you would. Let's go to Amber from Elizabeth East Hi, Amber, Hi, good, good. What's a green flag for you? What makes a good person?
Speaker 8: Definitely if you're walking down the street somewhere or early in the morning, if you make eye contact with somebody and they give you a little smile or you know, they say.
Speaker 6: Hi or something like that.
Speaker 2: Definitely, So I like to do that. But then I worry Amber that people think I'm a bit of a creep because I learned that from my mother. My mother will go for a walk and every single person. You're going morning, morning, morning.
Speaker 1: Or you're going up Mount Lofty, Steve, good chat.
Speaker 2: I'm just down good hill climb chat.
Speaker 1: Great, He'll chat.
Speaker 2: Wade from Alan big Garden's good morning, Wade, good morning, good morning. Do you have a green flag?
Speaker 8: No, I've actually got a bit of a red flag kind of flowing on from your your wave when someone lets you it in the traffic.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 8: But the other one is when you're driving along and there's a lane coming up that's blocked off for roadworks or whatever, and you get those people that speed right up and then trying to squeeze in last minute. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm exactly the same.
Speaker 8: And I have to say, Jody, I agree with you about meeting school. I meet a lot of people myself, and remembering names could be so difficult when you meet that many people, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: You wait, wave, try mate, Hopefully we speak to you again very very soon. Are you wait until Jodey's like, oh get away from Allemi Gardens. Nice to meet you, and just you just wait and see how it feels.
Speaker 8: Like I wouldn't remember I wouldn't forget you too.
Speaker 3: It's a good one though, because I always think, can we just all team up the pelican who's trying to cruise down the side and getting can't we all team up and make sure that he doesn't get in?
Speaker 1: But someone will. It's always a person in front of you that goes, oh, okay, you.
Speaker 2: Can, isn't It isn't the rule? One in, like one in, like you let every second person? What am I trying to say?
Speaker 1: And that's the other thing as well.
Speaker 3: When someone in front of you lets people in and they let like two or three people in, that's fine, you're being the hero of the people coming in, but you're inconveniencing everyone behind you.
Speaker 2: My god, I'd hate to be a driver around you. There are so many rules that no one understands.
Speaker 1: I'm so aggressive.
Speaker 5: It's quite dark. For what the Fork?
Speaker 2: The forks back, Yeah, and I probably should just reset this for anyone who's just tuning in for the first time. What the Fork is a segment that we do was born out of the fact that every time you go into an office space into the kitchen, there's no forks, which led us to the question what the fork and this can relate to everyday conundrums where you look at stuff you go what the fork does that mean? And on this occasion, we thought it only best that we do the holiday edition. What the fork did you see on your holidays that you thought, Oh my god, you can text us to for double O nine one nine nine one nine. There's a call on thirteen twenty four ten. Do you want me to kick us off?
Speaker 1: Yes? Please?
Speaker 2: Okay, first thing I saw that, I thought, what the fork. We were on a flight from Adelaide de Bangkok, and flights can be uncomfortable, there's no question about that, particularly in an economy where there's no space and you crammed into a roll for with four people.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: The guy pressed against our window hazy. At one stage. I looked over and he'd adjusted his leg so his foot with a sock on it, was resting up on his tray table.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, what the mate.
Speaker 2: So next time you're on a flight and you get your little chicken pie and a little bit of pastry drops onto your tray table and you think, oh, that'll be all right to eat, It's not alright to eat because there is some douche out there who had his foot resting on the place where we all eat our food.
Speaker 3: And in his mindset maybe he's not that much of a douche in normal life, and he's like.
Speaker 1: I'm on a holidays, yeah, and I'm ONID this one. I paid for this ticket.
Speaker 2: We did, we all inmatee. That was the first thing I se what the fork? I saw the second what the fork was when I visited the toilet in Bangkok and I was confronted with the good old fashioned bidet.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, just quickly side note.
Speaker 3: Remember a newsreader Abby was talking about bidets and you caught a bidet.
Speaker 1: A few months ago. Iry.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm just about to show you a video because I thought Hazy would appreciate this because I am so confused right now. It was a really high tech bidet, right, So that is what I was confronted with the toilet there. But look at all those symbols.
Speaker 1: What are the options? You've got so many different options.
Speaker 2: That is so true. There's about eight to ten different options here, and I thought, I don't know what any of.
Speaker 1: This means, so you have to genuinely look it up.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've goo got it. So this is this is what all the different symbols on a bday me booty hit twice for soft cleaning mode, front all for ladies, oscillation back and forth, pulsating clean wand pressure low to high, position back to forward, and presets. And there are one or two user settings you can save your positions, like for spray strength, etc. So I didn't know what was going on at the time. That was before I googled it, So I just hit them all at the time of my life.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on here, but my heart rates elevated.
Speaker 6: The key words in there isn't that Did you leave the toilet at all night?
Speaker 2: No? We were there for two days, make good, didn't move. The kids were like, where's mum. Oh she's still in the toilet.
Speaker 1: She's going to the door again. Oh she okay, trust me, she's fine. She's absolutely fine.
Speaker 3: First time I used a bidet was on our honeymoon as well. Really, and boy oh boy, it's confronting, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's confronting but also exhilarating.
Speaker 3: I think the aim is to clean those bits down there. It feels like it cleans your entire soul. It's very very confronted. For the first time.
Speaker 2: Good bidet chat the fork bedets. Oh give us a called thirteen twenty fourteen. What the fork did you see on your holidays? Yes, we've got a text here from Gina from Dinnercourt. She said, I went to Italy for the first time to visit family. I walked into the walk in pantry to find a snack only to see a dead chook hanging out to dry from the ceiling.
Speaker 1: It happens, happens at the time.
Speaker 2: What's the fork?
Speaker 1: What's happening? I'm not really used to that.
Speaker 2: And those people just go down to Woolies and get one for twelve bucks in the hot chook session.
Speaker 1: What's the difference?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It'sween a little tradey's handbag and a little chok hanging from the top. What epens if you go to Woolies and bring your chick home just hanging from the ceiling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. That's strange stuff, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? I keep the text coming through.
Speaker 3: I call double O nine one nine at nine one nine because sometimes you just have a little bit of a culture shock down.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you have a culture shotdown at Victor Harbor?
Speaker 1: Not really tended to get through pretty much on I have a.
Speaker 2: Bit of a culture shop when I walk into Victor Central. She's a bit of an older demographic down there, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a bit of a mixed one. I sort of feel like the locals can see you coming as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and sometimes they really yeah, they can really sort of pounce on the fact that you're a tourist. Yes, I sort of feel like some of the locals go, oh, here we go, it's that top of the year. Yeah, sure, we love you. I'm not sure we love you.
Speaker 2: Guys, they can you can tell me. They can tell you a tourist when you're head to the line to line up for the cockle train because none of the locals are doing that.
Speaker 3: And bless bless the port out of Elliott Bakery. They can see you coming when Yeah, and I was part of it as well.
Speaker 1: I lined up for the port. Yes, I did go to the front and my wife's I'll just get a sandwich.
Speaker 2: I've done that. I've had the garden solid.
Speaker 1: From there for twenty minutes at the Border Bakery to get a salad. That's right, Why are we lining up? Just look like it's popular.
Speaker 2: Everyone in the line is going, what the fork?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good stuff?
Speaker 3: All right, come out next birthday, payday, your chance to wit one thousand bucks just for having a birthday.
Speaker 1: Best part about this thing, Jodes is.
Speaker 2: A birthday. So everyone, sorry, I checked out.
Speaker 8: We're gone back in time on this daisy again.
Speaker 3: Time from this daisy is wacky Wednesday time. At certain times of the year be like, oh jeez, Wednesday, you're either hit or miss giving its midwake. But in January it just sort of feels like, even though you might be back in with work, you're still a little.
Speaker 2: Bit and holder that Yeah, that's okay, it's gonna there will be a lasting effect for a few weeks to come.
Speaker 3: Yet, seventh of January twenty seventeen, let's go back to this day. Search for missing aircraft MHE three seventy over the Indian Ocean is called off.
Speaker 1: We managed to complete a hand d dreen thousand square limited search.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately we're unable to find the plane and men's free seven.
Speaker 1: The whole thing is just mind blowing.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, completely bizarre that a whole plane full of people could just go missing.
Speaker 3: I think that's it, and that's the that is the overriding thought from everyone. It's like, how it gave you a greater understanding of just how big the ocean is, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also every time you step on an international flight, you go, oh, we're you good here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's driving this thing? What's going on?
Speaker 2: I always clocked the pilot when you're on the air bridge on the way and just to see that they look normal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gez, what have you ever gone the other way and you're like, look at that pilot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just turn around and go back up into the Adelaide Airport.
Speaker 3: I'll just back up into the Virgin Land the Cooper's Bar. The Coopers Bar won't be a thanks, no worries twenty bucks. Oh my gosh, I'm so sad now twenty nineteen. Missy Elliott is the first female rapper to be inducted into the song Writers Hall of Fame. Doesn't surprise me at all because she's Filet Mignon. She's nice and young, and you best believe that she's number one.
Speaker 1: What a champion, Missy Elliott? Wasn't you?
Speaker 7: Was it?
Speaker 2: Chick?
Speaker 1: So cool?
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty two. Ukp and Boris Johnson admits he tended to bring your own boo staff party maybe twenty twenty During the country's first lockdown.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm just gonna say this. I'm not sure if I'm going to get in trouble with this. What an absolute mess.
Speaker 3: Boris Johnson was is a genuine mess of a bloke and he ran the country.
Speaker 2: And he was one of those cereal cheaters too, Like he went from wife to wife to wife, and there was always a little plan B for Boris and a little crossover.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I feel like the same situation with my son. You'd have to pick him down to comb his hair. You, but for goodness sake, Boris to stay still. Okay, I'm going to put some water through your hair. Now you have to comb your hair.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I thought you were going to say Henry was a serial cheater in like grade two with crossovers.
Speaker 1: No. No, Henry used to attend bring your own booze parties.
Speaker 2: Due to the lockdown, not only a ten, but would organize them, invite the whole class.
Speaker 3: True number one song on January seventeen, nineteen ninety six, Breakfast to Tiffany's by a Deep Blue Something.
Speaker 1: Let's take a proper little trip back.
Speaker 2: Into the mid nineties, say song so we got nothing in come.
Speaker 1: Been a really really big show. Cricket's on today, really really exciting stuff. Yeah, who's going to open the batting? That's a big question.
Speaker 2: Well that's when you need to know cricket stuff. You turned to Abby in the newsroom, who's the absolute guru? I quit Yet we have to explain why you're quitting.
Speaker 1: First, let's just recap. I didn't see this come and.
Speaker 6: All eyes will be on Steve for today, but the thirty four year old set to open the batting in Australia's opening test.
Speaker 5: Mate, I like this.
Speaker 2: It was Steve Smith's right in front of me, Like why do I do this?
Speaker 5: Why am I so stupid?
Speaker 2: Not stupid, babe. But at the end of the day, what really upset us here in the studio was when we're accused you of saying, Steve Warren, you are No, I didn't because I'm in a mood this morning. If you can't tell Yeah, God, that was like dealing with my toddler in that moment. Did not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fine. Do I know exactly what I said?
Speaker 3: The sen text line again last you know, this is last year. Yeah, but I was looking at the nov text line yes, and it still came out. So my brain said say this, but different words came out of my mouth.
Speaker 1: Is that what happened?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like my alarm.
Speaker 6: Just as you get older, getting up this just does nothing for your brain.
Speaker 3: It's like my mum when we change cars and you've got to change like blinker sites. Yes, that's a good two to three year transition.
Speaker 6: I open well, in two to three years time, I might be able to get Steve Smith, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well, just for the record, Steve Will retired in January two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: He's back maybe, but he's back.
Speaker 5: That's the big story today.
Speaker 2: You got to hear first breaking news. Yeah, Stude, let's hope Mark joins him.