Speaker 1: Opinion on sky Ingans Australia starts now.
Speaker 2: Love this he is outside, Good morning and welcome to outsiders. This week the world was introduced to the former never trumper and he'll billy eligist JD.
Speaker 3: Vans. But what do we really know about JD. Vans and his family history?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: In that cemetery there are people who were born around the time of the Civil War. And if, as I hope, my wife and I are eventually laid to rest there and our kids follow us, there will be seven generations just in that small mountain cemetery plot in eastern Kentucky, seven generations of people who have fought for this country, who have built this country, who have made things in this country, and who would fight and die to protect this country if they were asked to.
Speaker 6: Well, if that sounds perfectly wholesome and reassuring, it just shows just how little you know. Thanks to MSNBC, we wind that that that beautiful sentiment is actually risest.
Speaker 7: I sort of understand the idea of sharing the burial plot, but it also is it reveals someone who believes that the history that the family should inherit, and indeed the history that should be determinative in the story of the Vance family is the history of the eastern Kentucky Vances, and not the Vances from San Diego, which is where his wife is from and where her Indian parents are from.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, past the smelling salt. If I get it, a whiff of what's out of the air. White supremacy, And I just.
Speaker 7: Think the construction of this notion reveals a lot about someone who fundamentally believes in the supremacy of whiteness and masculinity. And it's couched in a sort of halcion, you know, revisitation of his roots, but it is actually really revealing about what he thinks matters and who America is, and that America is a place for people with his shared Western background, and that is the idea of America. That is the nation of America that he wants to resurrect.
Speaker 3: He just wants to be buried with his family.
Speaker 2: Heaven forbid that Trump and van should resurrect and America that is American. In the meantime, let's grab the latest outside his news read and.
Speaker 6: Jain, I mean, so unhinged, but you know what that may have worked back in twenty twenty these days.
Speaker 8: I think most sane people, even those who are.
Speaker 6: Not politically active, hear that sort of talk and they dismiss it for what it is, which is just pure crazy race fating far left activism masquerading is analysis.
Speaker 8: That's a man who that just said is you know, white supremacy, and you know all about whiteness.
Speaker 6: He's married to a highly accomplished woman who is of Indian heritage, but her parents are Indian migrants, his little children are mixed race, and to try to taint him as some sort of a figure of white supremacy just tells you how completely divorced from reality they are.
Speaker 2: And James, you know, he wants to be buried with the seven generations of Hillbilly.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on.
Speaker 4: It's also I think it just shows just how much of a threat JD. Evans represents to the kind of woke infrastructure of the of the left that has been trying to figure out something they can do to pin on this guy here and this idea that oh what bari in this fan Well that's terrible, Oh my god, you know, white supresacy. But he talked really movingly in his speech also about migration being a good thing as long as we bring migrants into the national family. And that's what he's talking about, in the legally, legally, properly into the into the national family, not people just you know, breaking into the country illegally. And there you go.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got a huge show coming up. We'll be talking lots more about Trump. It was, of course a week ago on this show that the assassination happened, only half an hour before we went to a tempt.
Speaker 8: On this show make a week off.
Speaker 2: We were you what an extraordinary week. We'll be talking lots more about that during the show. Trump's back out there on the campaign rally.
Speaker 8: We talk about how astonishing that is.
Speaker 6: Of course he was astonishing the way he jumped up straight away and had that fighting spirit, but the fact that a week later he's out there again, exposed in a setting where if you're fearing for your life, I mean most normal people, I think would I hesitate to do that. I Mean, it's one thing to speak at the Republican National Convention where the security is top notch, and then there's just a but to hold these rallies throughout the country and all these different settings where you're relying on Secret Service and local authorities to do their jobs properly, which they've well reustrated they can't exactly. I think that just takes enormous courage. And if I was Milenia, I would be beside myself. But I think she has been beside herself because remember, Baron wasn't at the Republican National Convention. He was the only child who wasn't there. She only showed up that last day, and I think it has a lot to do with they've still got PTSD though he seems to be soldiering on.
Speaker 4: Well. The thing is too is, you know, there are so many questions too that really need to be answered about just what happened last Sunday just before we went to air. I mean, we are now hearing so much stuff about the Secret Service, what they did and didn't do on the d and the Washington Post has just dropped this story that the Trump camp had been asking for more Secret Service protection for the former president and that had been knocked back, you know, So there this comes into the context of all of this other stuff. Apparently the shooter had secreted the weapon on the site beforehand. It was not picked up by a dream He did a drone. He ran a drone over the site the day of the event, and the Secret Service did say, hey, what's the problem. Secret Service let him in with a rangefinder. The Secret Service had seen him at five point fifty two on the roof, apparently, and for twenty minutes, this is ten minutes before Trump took the stage. They didn't say, let's not let the president out there, let's and let's let him keep speaking while they had a throne and a row.
Speaker 8: Far worse than that.
Speaker 6: He was spoted and identified hours over an hour before Trump took to the stage and before the shooting happened, and for them not to neutralize that risk at the very least, the president, do not take to the stage until we find out what is happening with this man and we've actually located him and apprehended him.
Speaker 8: There's a man dead today.
Speaker 6: You've got a father who shielded his wife and he's as daughter who's dead because of this incompetence, I mean, gross incompetence is the best case scenario.
Speaker 2: The reality is there's all sorts of conspiracy theories out there.
Speaker 3: Was there a second shooter?
Speaker 9: Was there? This?
Speaker 2: All of that, But listen to me, reader, The point is, the reality is crazier than any of the conspiracy theories. The reality that you could have, for an hour beforehand, the public pointing up saying there's this guy on the roof with a gun.
Speaker 3: He's got a gun.
Speaker 2: You could have a policeman clambering up a ladder and having the gun pointed him, scrambling away again.
Speaker 3: You could have that lunatic.
Speaker 2: Head of the who's the diversity inclusion pick? Here we go another one. Kim Cheatle, the head of the Secret Service. He says, oh, we wouldn't want someone up on the roof secret Service agents is a bit of a slope on the roof. I might slip over. I mean, how could you possibly do it? Day of the Jackal stuff, I mean, come on. Frederick Forsyth has come out and said that this is a complete face. He's the guy who wrote the original Day of the Jackal fifty years ago, saying what on earth is going on? So whatever the reality is, it's stranger than the conspiracy theories because you've got this DEI pick, you've got diversity inclusion.
Speaker 3: We saw the footage, We saw the footage of the.
Speaker 2: Secret Service officer, whoever they are, wandering around. Holster girl couldn't put her gun in a holster. They were out of breath, they were they were shorter than the person they were protecting. I mean, everything about it is she is a holster girl.
Speaker 3: She's there wandering around.
Speaker 2: It looks like a bad nineteen eighties comedy movie, and that is what it is. So the reality is, when the true story of this comes out, it'll be worse than the conspiracy.
Speaker 6: The investigation needs to go beyond the FBI. There's very little faith in the FBI, who have been compromised politically over and over again in recent years, and trust in them is at record lows. There are so many questions we don't know. We don't know really much about the ideology of this shooter. Though the FBI is now cracked into multiple devices, they know precisely what his ideology is.
Speaker 8: Why are they not sharing that?
Speaker 6: Why just simple questions like which car did he take to the shooting?
Speaker 8: There's why did his father.
Speaker 6: Call police authorities before his son was even identified as the shooter? Why did he fear that his son perhaps may have been involved?
Speaker 8: There's so many questions.
Speaker 2: What is fascinating this Trump is not going down that route. He's just kind of leaving that to one side, but I would imagine not behind the scenes, Trump must be absolutely furious someone takes your ear off, nearly takes your life, kills one that just support.
Speaker 3: Us, And where are the answers?
Speaker 4: We were an eighth of an inch from history being radically different. Okay, that is the that is the fact, and we need to know why and how that was allowed to happen. And I also think, I'm sorry a lot of the American media are also derelicted their duties because they are not keeping this on the front page. They are not asking where is Kimberly Cheedle's resignation letter. I mean, like, I'm sorry, you have one job, one job, and that is to protect this guy, you know, and Joe Biden then and Robert Kennedy. But like, this is what you do, This is your thing. And if somebody takes a shot at them and they clip his ear and almost kill him, and this has happened on your watch because you're not able to hang on, because you're not able to manage the roster's right allegedly for your secret service people. Come on, that's worse than a joke. And why aren't the press also at the doors of the parents. Why aren't we finding out much more about this kid? Who is he? What were his ties? I simply just have find it very strange that this twenty year old had no social media history, know nothing, just this cipher, just this cipher.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry there, As I said.
Speaker 4: One day to science, he's going to take a shot at Donald Trump. Okay, but Trump row it to your point. You know, the thing is at the conspiracy and the screw up. The screw up is almost more scary. There's my conspiracy. It's crazy because this is where we realize nobody in charge of anything knows what the hell they're doing.
Speaker 8: Anyway, Let's screw up is the conspiracy.
Speaker 6: Unless you don't need Trump the resources he needs that you know he needs, you don't have the competent people assigned to him because you really don't care about his safety.
Speaker 2: Well, you really don't want him to be safe, would be the obvious conclusion to be given with Hols from this whole farce, whole and absolute fiasco. We need answers once, I imagine, once Trump gets into the Oval office, we will get those answers. Here's a bit of Trump this morning as the latest rally.
Speaker 10: Now we have something coming up where they're going to go through the convention, and they.
Speaker 11: Have a couple of problems.
Speaker 9: Number One, they have.
Speaker 11: No idea who they can date. It is, I need to do it. So who would you like to most run against?
Speaker 12: If you're us? If we want to win? Ready, Kamala Harris crooked Joe Biden?
Speaker 2: They want That's hilarious, and that is the big question. When is Joe Biden going to stand down? Is he going to stand down? Will it be Kamala Harris or will Obama somehow managed to shoehorn Michelle Obama into that spot.
Speaker 3: It's still a long way to.
Speaker 2: Go to the actual election, and that's the big fear. Republicans and Trump supporters cannot relax because you know, there's a lot that can happen between now and November.
Speaker 8: Sorry, Resa, well you mentioned Michelle Obama?
Speaker 6: Why bother because we were having the third Obama terms. So he doesn't actually get a fourth one. He can, but as long as one of his puppets is. That's been really interesting in the reporting in the last forty eight hours about how bitter and angry Joe Biden is because he has been betrayed by Barack and the people he trusted most, the people who pretty much installed him into.
Speaker 3: This great iron at all.
Speaker 8: I mean, no honor among snakes change.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, read, I mean this is a great irony, you know, like these people installed Joe Biden in twenty twenty and now they're taking about it. We're actually be talking about this in the next hour, about how just undemocratic this whole thing and this astro turfed passed the towards Joe movement. It's just worse than a joke. The Democrat Party is the least democratic thing in America. It's just like the old in the old days of the Cold Warrior, the people's democratic Republic that was not about the people democracy or republican you know.
Speaker 2: Now, just quickly change the tune a little bit to domestic politics and domestic things.
Speaker 3: Look at there's this. You won't recognize this some of you.
Speaker 2: This is cash, and cash is king, and cash was king on Friday when the entire Internet here at Sky and at the ABC and Coles and Woolworths and Quantas all came crashing down.
Speaker 3: And guess who the winners were? The people with cash.
Speaker 2: James I've just thrown James casual. Was that your bonus?
Speaker 3: And I.
Speaker 8: Found its way into my track?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 4: No, but I mean this is the thing and you know, like and I think everybody out there knows. You know, these computers become the single point of failure and when they go down. This is not the first time we've seen this. We saw this was the Optus failure last year. Remember you know that affected a lot of payment systems. Having your payment processes rely entirely on electronics is a really great way to have a very weak society. Now, this was not a cyber hack. However, I've spoken to a number of people who have said this is exactly what it would look like if, in the prelude to some military operation you wanted to take Australia offline. You could do it very easily by shutting down all these systems. Without cash, We're not able to pay for anything. Society would literally grind to a halt. I'm not saying to me crazy, and you know have you know, thousands of dollars under the bed, But it's like be able to do things without computers. I was at one of the big supermarkets yesterday and it was still a complete shambles because they couldn't get all the tills open. People needed food. You take this to a much greater extreme. If things really did shut down and nobody had cash, you really have a recipe for societal cast.
Speaker 3: Cash, security, security.
Speaker 6: And it wasn't just cash issue paying for things. It was airlines, it was all sorts of computing systems, people just being able.
Speaker 4: To put broadcasting, and all because.
Speaker 8: Someone pressed the button to do a Microsoft update.
Speaker 6: I mean, how cans our security be so reliant on something so badly protected?
Speaker 8: How is then I backup system?
Speaker 6: There are so many questions that are right, and you find out this company that's at the heart of this. The workers weren't even their Friday.
Speaker 8: They work from home.
Speaker 3: Of course, diversity an inclusion.
Speaker 2: Why should they go into the Fridays our day off to have our me time together so we can sit around and be ourselves And today you look your work world.
Speaker 4: I tell you sorry, but you know, like to defend those crowd strike workers. You know, their sour dough starters aren't going to feed themselves, so they really need to be there to look after them. But you know this is this is a very cultural company that also had some links to when the Democratic National Committee claimed to have been hacked back in the election.
Speaker 9: So there's a.
Speaker 4: Lot of stuff that they kicked off in twenty seven. Sorry you're going on here, so you know, it's just it's just funny where this where this company's name keeps us showing up and we'll just sleeve with.
Speaker 6: That absolutely big DEI statement on all the way site. So you know they've got the priorities in diversity and of.
Speaker 2: Course I'm pleased to announce it. They are strong partners of the World Economic Forum CLOUD so they're doing their bit for the their bit.
Speaker 3: For the world.
Speaker 2: So well done, Cloud strike, Another stroke, another cloud strike.
Speaker 3: Another bit that came crashing.
Speaker 2: Down this week was green hydrogen. Ooh, where have I heard about green hydrogen? Oh yeah, that'd be right. That'd be on Outsiders for the last three years saying you will not see this green hydrogen thing that all the governments are chasing and pouring your money into it.
Speaker 3: You'll never see it happen because it's a croc.
Speaker 2: It was a croc three years ago, as a croc two years ago, and it was a croc this week when Twiggy Forest pulled seven hundred employees out of it, started to walk away from some of his green hydrogen investments.
Speaker 3: And leaving the Bowen alban.
Speaker 2: Easy fantasy green hydrogen fantasy with complete egg on their faces. These Peo people are total clowns. They have committed your children, their prosperity, their your grandchildren's prosperity to a nonexistent fantasy that the people who are selling it are now walking away from.
Speaker 8: But it sounds so great green hydrogen.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's not some mad cap, wildly expensive, unproven fantasy product.
Speaker 8: I want to know how much of our taxpayer.
Speaker 6: Dollars done billions towards propping up this entire scheme, because you've got some very rich people who have probably got richer despite the utter failure.
Speaker 2: Of this and sitting around in those tills elected that ro hydrogen is that.
Speaker 4: Green hydrogen commercially doesn't exist now right now, You've got dozens of nuclear reactors being built around the world. You've got a commitment from I think twenty four different nations to increase the reliance on nuclear energy to meet climate targets, and yet our government is say no, no, no, reactors are risky. The technology doesn't exist all of this stuff about nuclear and yet they're dumping our money so that billionaires can get rich off of this technology green hydrate, which does it exist commercially. I'm sorry, it is worse than a joke. This is an absolute shocker and they should just abandoned this whole thing, you know, zo, etcetera.
Speaker 3: We told them three years.
Speaker 6: We also told them that whole scheme of sending water up a heel.
Speaker 3: And exactly how many billions? How much is that?
Speaker 2: Anyway, we'll get back to this shortly with Ian Plim are going to chat to him about this, but now let's go to Matt Goodwin in London, professor and academic.
Speaker 3: Matt, great to have you back with us.
Speaker 2: As always, Matt, we've had these riots in.
Speaker 3: Leads which you're being just terrific.
Speaker 2: The footage that we've seen cars, police cars being torched, things overturned, tell us what's going It seems to be a lot of confusion. No seems to be quite clear who is behind these riots, why they took place, et cetera, et cetera. Maybe you can fill us in on that. Your friend and our friend Nigel Fara've got in a little bit of trouble for drawing conclusions as to who was behind it. Fill us in on the picture please, Matt and lighten outsiders as only you can.
Speaker 13: Well, firstly, it's great to be with you again. Yeah, what we have seen this week really troubling scenes actually from a very diverse community in the northern city of Leeds, a large immigrant population essentially turning over police cars, harassing police officers, setting fire to buses. The disturbances essentially began when social services went in to essentially explore a child welfare issue in a family, a Romanian family, and what then followed were those significant disturbances as people within that community felt that they were being unfairly targeted by the authorities. But of course, to many people here in Britain, something that Nigel Farage alluded to is I think this is yet more evidence of how in very multicultural, diverse communities you have a complete breakdown of respect for authority, respect for our ways of life, respect for the rule of law, and.
Speaker 9: Some really shocking scenes.
Speaker 13: Coming only a week or so after a general election which actually saw a lot of voters mobilizing along ethnic, religious and racial lines. We saw lots of for example, lots of Progaza candidates doing quite well in areas of the country, and this is sort of adding to that narrative. This is why Nigel Farag said, Look, I've been warning about community tensions like this for many years. He was widely criticized, but I personally think he was right to raise the issue to say, we have a problem with segregation in this country. We have highly segregated communities that are not adhering to the rule of law, and that essentially is what you can see playing out on your television screens.
Speaker 6: Mattwia are continuously told diversity is our strength. We have demonized assimilation and I think you can be a very successful society with migrant communities from all backgrounds, but at its heart, you must have shared values.
Speaker 8: You must insist on assimilation.
Speaker 6: If you come to Britain and you don't respect those values, you're going to get more of this, aren't you.
Speaker 13: I mean, I'd go even further than that. I think it's impossible to even have a strategy for integration and assimilation while we're running the kind of immigration levels that we're running currently. Viewers may not have noticed, but this week we also had some shocking figures relating to Britain's population, we're currently going through the biggest increase in our population since nineteen forty eight when the Squadies returned home from World War Two and we had a baby boom in the late nineteen forties. Now, of course that was involving lots of British people having babies. The reason our population is expanding today at the fastest rate for seventy five years is primarily because of mass immigration. We have a net migration level now at over six hundred thousand people, meaning six hundred thousand more people are coming into the country every year than are leaving, and most of those people are coming from outside of Europe. They're coming from Nigeria, India, Pakistan, more culturally, religiously diverse countries. And this is generating a lot of alarm in the country because it's not even about uniting people around the sense of Western values, or never mind British values. You know, it's generating alarm among people who are saying, well, how on earth are we going to actually unify and integrate these incredibly different communities who have very different ways of life. And that's why voters are becoming quite alarmed.
Speaker 4: Well so we've seen here a community apparently taking up rioting against the British authorities. But if you create the situation where everybody is doing their own thing and bringing their own tensions and passions from overseas without ever being taught here's what it means to be British, and these are the things that we do here, and these are our common values, and you subscribe to it. How long then do you start to get before these communities start going to war with one another if they've brought those tensions from overseas.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 13: I think we already can see that in parts of London where we have youth gangs organized along ethnic and racial lines who are competing over the drugs trade. And if you were to go to Sweden, for example, not too far from here, it's into our flight to start coming. Well, the Swedes, let me tell you, they've quickly given up on mass immigration. They used to be famously liberal, famously tolerant. Now everyone in Sweden is saying that experiment has been a complete disaster because they've seen a very similar eruption in gang violence, in criminality, and in open abuse and harassment of people in the emergency services and authorities. I would mind less about this if it wasn't being a company, well, I would always be concerned about this. But what alarms me today more than even the level of immigration into Britain is the narrative that is simultaneously being pushed by our elite class, which is basically saying we must celebrate every minority community and its distinctive identity, while simultaneously being very negative about those British values, our British history, our sense of collective memory. That there is something fundamentally wrong in their eyes about celebrating the majority identity. And this is this is really the model of multiculturalism that the elites embrace. It's what a colleague of mind Professor Eric Kaufman is called asymmetrical multiculturalism. You should celebrate minorities, but you should denigrate the majority. And that is why I think many people are feeling especially anxious because they can't talk about those unifying British values, because they're told over and over again that there is something wrong with being British, there is something wrong about our identity and our history. And I think lots of voters have had enough of that, which is why people like Nigel Faraj are doing so well at our general elections.
Speaker 4: Well, and that's just about that. I remember during the Blair government one of your ministers talked about how, you know, they wanted to import people from overseas to make to rub Britain's face and multiculturalism. Where does this kind of almost religious attachment to this sort of program come from, Because it seems like around the world they say, oh, the far right's winning it's because people are concerned about immigration. Well, why don't these parties just give the people what they want to do something about immigration.
Speaker 13: I think it's a really interesting question if you look across Europe, if you look at the latest polling in America with Trump, you know, we can see very clearly also why Nigel Farrage did well here at the election two weeks ago. We can see that the number one reason is this desire to lower migration and slow the pace of change. But as John Water, an academic in the US, has argued, the elite for the new elite, a celebrating diversity has become a new religion. I mean he calls it the new religion for the elite class. And if you are critical of this religion, you are considered to be blasphemous. If you challenge the new orthodoxy, you are to be silenced, You are to be canceled, you are to be considered an outsider. I'm in the universities. Let me tell you saying the sorts of things that I say through my research and my writing come with enormous consequences in terms of career and social networks and so on. It's not easy for people to put their heads above the parapet and say, you know what, it's not that I disagree with this, and.
Speaker 3: Personally I do.
Speaker 13: It's also that the evidence just isn't really supporting this. The kind of migration that we now have in Europe is very low wage, low skill migration, mainly from places like Africa, from the Middle East. It is not boosting our economies and it's undermining social cohesion. We know the evidence is there to show this. People like Robert Putnam Harvard, a very famous academic, has shown that in highly diverse societies, you get lower levels of trust and you get lower levels of support for welfare because people don't want to contribute into the collective pot, because they don't really know who they're living next to, they don't have those shared values. They don't have that shared sense of identity. And I think this is where the narrative that is being pushed by the elite over and over again is beginning to break down because the real world episodes that again we've seen with the rioting, but we've also seen with the Islamist attacks across Europe. We've seen with the large scale rape and sexual harassment of young women, mainly white European women, from one city to another. The real world examples of what's happening are blowing that narrative apart, and voters are now beginning to CeNSE that.
Speaker 2: Matt Goodwin, as Donald Trump would say, embrace being an outsider.
Speaker 3: We certainly do on this show.
Speaker 2: Matt great to chat to you, as always to you in a few weeks time. That's Matt Goodwin. They're fantastic. After the break, Rita's Reality Check plus more on the US election with John Heinerecher.
Speaker 3: As well Inmity.
Speaker 8: Welcome back.
Speaker 6: You're watching Outsiders with your hosts Rowan, imagine what can be Dean Jane's unburdened by what has been Morrow and I'm Rita Panehy and we may any day now now have the comprehensively inept, bumbling giggler in chief Kamala Harris installed as the leader of the free world and the Democrats twenty twenty four presidential candidate, no elections, no primaries, nothing. Isn't it funny how the side that bleaks endlessly about threats to democracy is the biggest threat to democracy.
Speaker 8: It's always about projection with these folks.
Speaker 6: For whatever you may think of the cognitively impaired Joe Biden, he has won the delegates necessary for renomination. They had primaries, Joe won them in any sort of democracy that matters for something, but not anymore. And it's not because they suddenly discovered Joe was mentally unfit for offics. It's because he's floundering in the polls. Even before the debate he was in peril. But after his cognitive decline was laid bare, the vultures have come out. And it's the wildly unpopular and incompetent Kamala Harris who is right now seen as their best chance.
Speaker 8: Yes, this woman, we are watched.
Speaker 14: The television coverage of just yesterday. That's on top of everything else that we know and don't know yet based on what we've just been able to see in because we've seen it or not doesn't mean it hasn't happened, but just limited to what we have seen.
Speaker 6: When looking at Kamala Harris, it's easy to be distracted by the ineptitude, the cackling idiocy. But mark my words, this is a dangerously race obsessed neo Marxist politician whose voting record is among the most radically far left in the Senate.
Speaker 8: What share she explains why equality is not the goal.
Speaker 6: We need to manufacture equality of outcomes so everyone ends up in the same place. This sounds a bit like communism to me.
Speaker 14: Equality suggest often everybody.
Speaker 15: Should get the same thing.
Speaker 14: Well, that often assumes everybody started out in the same place, as opposed to equity.
Speaker 15: Which is everyone should end up in the same place.
Speaker 14: And if you then understand not everybody started out in the same place, you understand some people need more.
Speaker 15: So we all end up in the same place.
Speaker 8: We all end up in the same place equity.
Speaker 6: When you hear that word, red flags should go up, because that's pure Marxist doctrine. The pursuit of so called equity of equal outcomes for all that's led to millions dead.
Speaker 8: It's as idiotic as it is evil.
Speaker 6: And let's not forget Kamala's reckless race baiting in twenty twenty, as cities across America were plunged into violent BLM riots rights that saw more than twenty people killed, hundreds more bad shops, residences, businesses burnt to the ground with around two billion in damage. This is what the future vice president was doing. She was raising bail money for the thugs police were arresting during BLM's Summer of riots. People she helped free went on to commit more heinous acts.
Speaker 8: Including murder.
Speaker 6: Yes, the headline there is right. Minnesota man freed by Kamala Harris's supported bail fund now.
Speaker 8: Charged with murder. He was found guilty.
Speaker 6: Now, in any sane world, that may disqualify a person from seeking the highest office in the land, it would at least earn them some widespread criticism, But Kamala's reckless race bating is really never mentioned by the US media, not by the overwhelming majority of them. Anyway, to end with a president's Kamala Harris would be like having one of the mad Banshees of the view in the Oval office. And wowee, haven't those lovely ladies had an almighty meltdown since the assassination attempt against Trump and the Republican National Convention. Here is the odious joy behar attacking Trump fulfeeling blessed to be alive.
Speaker 16: I'm speaking to fellow Christians. I was raised Catholic. I'm a Christian girl. When something like this happens to you, like this assassination attempt, and you say something like God is watching was watching me, that is a very Unchristian thing to say, because it's very nice, sissistic.
Speaker 3: What about Cory what's the.
Speaker 8: Name of Combory?
Speaker 17: Vile?
Speaker 11: Vile?
Speaker 6: And just as vile is the viewser whoopee Goldberg who had a go at Donald Trump's granddaughter Kai for daring to humanize her grandfather.
Speaker 8: Listen to this deranged rant.
Speaker 18: I have a lot of faith in the American people, and I don't know very many men who want to be talked to the way that this man has been talking to men in his audience. I don't know any women, and I know his grandchild was up on the thing, and they're trying to humanize them and change your idea about.
Speaker 3: Who this guy is.
Speaker 9: Don't fall for that.
Speaker 6: From what sort of sad, twisted and tiny leftist echo chamber does that woman belong to? Has she seen the polls yet? She doesn't know men or women who like how Trump speaks to them. She has a go at a child for speaking about her grandfather and the.
Speaker 8: Bitter harpies of the view.
Speaker 6: You have a message for the Democrats in store Kamala or else.
Speaker 8: This is sunny houstin Kamala.
Speaker 19: If she is leapfront and there's just some open convention, no Democratic nominee can win without the black vote. Black women will not support Kamala Harris being looked over? Why because she's ready overlooked. But as she is ready to be the president. She's been in the Oval office with him, She's been in the situation room with him. How dare people suggest that she is incompeted.
Speaker 8: To be how dare they she's incompetent, Sonny.
Speaker 6: She's not only dangerously incompetent, she's a chronic underperforming in every key role she's been assigned. She's captured entirely by the radical left. She's wildly unpopular, and she is the nominee. Donald Trump will win in a landslide, and the American people indeed, all of us deserve another debate between Biden and Trump. If we are denied that, then at least we have Shane Gillis as Trump and Adam Ray as Biden to fill the void with their brilliant impersonations.
Speaker 20: Enjoy so scared, Donnie, What an unbelievable experience it is.
Speaker 11: What a great show that could be.
Speaker 10: Instead, we've got an absolute idiot here running the show.
Speaker 21: This is a moment we will never forget. This is incredible, What a shocking surprise. No one more shocked than President Joe Biden is.
Speaker 9: Who my parents.
Speaker 3: Endless comedy.
Speaker 2: Let's bring in the Center for the American Experiment, President John Heinderaker, live from Minnesota. John, always great to see you and have you here on Outsiders. So listen, I just want to play you a little clip. You will have seen these, and there were so many of them. But this is basically people calling for the assassination of Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Have a listen. Let me give you one bottom line.
Speaker 2: As a former government official, Government's going to kill this guy.
Speaker 20: And the donor class can't just sit back on the sidelines and say, oh well, don't worry, this will all work itself out.
Speaker 13: They're still going to have to go out and put a bullet in Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: And that's a fact.
Speaker 3: And it goes on and on, John, there were many of them.
Speaker 2: We even had Joe Biden a few days before the assassination attempt calling for Donald Trump to be put in the bulls eye. John, in your opinion, how much responsibility do the Democrats and the left wing media, But I repeat myself.
Speaker 3: To America have to blame for the assassination attempt last Sunday Saturday.
Speaker 22: Well, you know, rolling in a way, it's surprising it didn't happen sooner. They have been denouncing Trump for eight years now as it would be fascist dictator, as a threat to the republic. They say, if he wins the next election, the Republic has over, will never have another election, you know. And so it's kind of amazing that before now, some more or less disturbed person hasn't acted on that impetus to try to take Trump out. I think it's a very reasonable assumption that when this young guy obviously unbalanced to whatever degree, although apparently that was never really noticed before now, I think it's a reasonable assumption that when he kept hearing all this stuff about how terrible Donald Trump is that has something to do with the fact that he wants to assassinate him, James.
Speaker 4: But you know, following up on that, John, there's so much evidence now that the Secret Service really failed in its duty. We were speaking a little before on the show about how the Trump team had asked for more protection. This had been repeatedly denied. But then you go back two weeks ago. Even in Maorcus, Alejandro Majorcis, the head of the Homeland Security Department, denied that even these requests have been coming in from the Trump team. So what are we to make of this in competence. It is almost hard not to think that they were being deliberately incompetent or just simply not caring because it was Trump.
Speaker 22: Well, I don't know, James, I don't know. I don't think it was deliberate, but I mean it was grossly incompetent. They have a meeting a week or ten days before every event like this, you know, the Secret Service and local law enforcement. Most of the people are local law enforcement, and they scope out what are the risks, you know, what are the hazards. Number one on that list is these buildings over here, exactly the clear liner site to the stage only one hundred yards or one hundred and fifty yards away. That would have been risk number one. And the fact that this guy was able to approach probably the rear most of these, this series of I think three buildings, you know, climb up a ladder, whatever he did to get to the top with a rifle, I mean, and he was not stopped by law enforcement. They obviously needed to guard those buildings. This is not a high tech kind of thing. This is a grow tesk failure of security at the most elementary level.
Speaker 6: And I'm worried about the blue and non problem across America, the unhinged, growing leftist segment of the Democrats that just believe in the craziest conspiracy theories, whether it's Russian collusion. And now we've got a pole saying thirty four percent of registered Democrats believe Trump staged his own assassination attempt, that he somehow miraculously turned his head that last millisecond, so the bullet, you know, grazed his ear rather than go straight into his head. They believe this, and that is not a healthy society.
Speaker 22: John, you see this and Paul after Paul about all kinds of things, whether it's the Russia collusion, hulks, or all kinds of other things. Most Democrats will believe the craziest things you can imagine. And I'm not sure if they're telling the truth or lying to the Polster.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 22: But the idea that Trump staged this, yeah, let's come with it a quarter of an inch of certain death and get some other people killed. I mean, who would actually believe this?
Speaker 11: You'd have to be nuts.
Speaker 2: Now, John, I want to talk about something which seems to be happening. I'm going to play a clip with Mark Zuckerberg, who we know fortified the Biden election win to the tune of four hundred million dollars or something half a billion dollars. In the last election, fortifying was the word. Now Zuckerberg has come out and Mark Zuckerberg has changed his tune.
Speaker 20: Have a listened, John, I've done some stuff personally in the past. I'm not planning on doing that this time, and that includes, you know, not endorsing either of the candidates. Now, look, there's obviously a lot of crazy stuff going on in the world. I mean the historic events over the last like over the weekend and I mean, on a personal note, it's yeah, I mean seeing Donald Trump get get up after are getting shot in the face and pump his fist in the air with the American flag is one of the most badass things I've ever seen in my life. But look, I mean it's you know, as and I think, look at some level as an American, it's like hard to not get kind of emotional about that spirit.
Speaker 2: And he goes on to say that Donald Trump's not a bad bloke, and you know, so, is there a big sea change in kind of amongst the woke crowd, the billionaires and the those have they kind of recognized finally that Biden is a is a lame duck and that maybe Trump's got something that they want, i popularity.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Roland.
Speaker 22: I mean, yeah, a lot of people are saying the same thing that Zuckerberg said there. I mean, how can you not respect a guy gets shot, he gets up, he pumps his fist, fight, fight, fight. I mean, many millions of Americans respect that, whether they're Trump voters or not. But what we're seeing on the Democrat side, it's not so much that people are being converted and saying, well, I was wrong to support Joe Biden in the past. It's not that it's they're saying Joe Biden can't win because he's hopelessly senile, so we have to substitute someone else to be able to be Donald Trump. And so I think a people have shifted their views after last weekend, but probably not all that meant.
Speaker 6: I think Zuckerberg is just fearing what a second Trump administration may do to big tech because JD. Vance has got some very good ideas, in my opinion, in that area. What sort of an influence do you think Vance will be on Trump? And he was a former never trumper back in twenty fifteen, twenty and sixteen. He has been very sound as a senator. What else can you tell us about him?
Speaker 22: Well, Vance is an interesting character. You know, he became famous for writing this book Hillbilly Elegy, and then he ran for this Senate. He's served less than two years in the Senate, so he doesn't really have much of a track record, and in a pretty short time that he's been in the public view, his opinions have changed a lot. You know, he was a never trumper back in twenty sixteen. Now he's the Vice president presidential nominee. So I think to a great degree, jd vance is an unknown quantity, and I think it remains to be seen where exactly his influence is going to go. One thing, we know he's a very smart guy, and he's a very conservative guy.
Speaker 2: And just quickly Biden, what do you think is going to happen? Are we going to see him stepping down, pushed down, dynamided out in the next to twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: What's happening, Rowan?
Speaker 22: We'reck kind of a death watch here in America. You know, he's waiting for what most people think is inevitable Biden. You know, all the pressure on him from the entire Democratic Party. But the interesting thing here, Rowan is they don't have a good way to force him out. That's why we're seeing the public campaign to force him out, because they don't have a way to do it behind the scenes. I think it's really interesting. I think at the end of the day, probably he pulls out, but I don't think it's one hundred percent. They've got to persuade him. More important, maybe they got to persuade Jill.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: There's some of the wags on social media saying Joe Biden better not accept that trip to go out in the fishing boat with Barack Obama or one of those lots of jokes out there. Thanks John, Heindereika. Great to chat you as always after the break your.
Speaker 23: Favorites net Zany, lefty lunacy, whackademia so much here on Outsiders don't go away back in a team.
Speaker 2: You're watching Outsiders, and thank you so much for watching Outside as we certainly do appreciate it, and thank you so much for making us, as you so frequently do, the number one show on all of Sky News Australia. We do appreciate it. Rita, James and I and our team. Now net Zany, the zany, wacky, insane world of net zero policies. They just keep getting madder and madder in Australia, but around the rest of the world they've woken up to this madness. In Italy, for example, Rita, you've got Georgia, Maloney. They've come out and they've said no more soul of farms on productive Italian land. So they're saving the olive plantations, Rita, they're saving all that great Italian farmland.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, Maloney says, it's a threat to our food sovereignty. It is, yes, it's a threat to our.
Speaker 8: Food sovereignty, but no one seems to be too concerned around these parts.
Speaker 6: And not only are they just shockingly ugly, they're scarring the beautiful landscape, but what do they do to that land in twenty years time if you do remove those farms, is the soil now contaminated to such a point that you can't use it anymore. There's so many questions that need answering, and it's good to say Italy embracing common sense here.
Speaker 4: James Well, I mean, I think this is something that the coalition should absolutely embrace. This is a coalition policy staring them in the face, and it's really simple. Peter Dutton should take this up and say, you know what, Look, food security is more important than ever for Australia. We're a net agricultural exporter. We want to stay that way and the only way we can do that is if we do not basically use taxpayer subsidies to allow these big corporations that are all green washing themselves with these wind and solar projects to go and use what should be land for crops, for cattle, for sheep, whatever, for these massive renewal projects which take prime agricultural land of which there's not a lot on this arid continent, and turn it into tax credits for big corporations, tax.
Speaker 6: Credits being the key term there. There is so much public money in this sector, There is so much masks manipulation.
Speaker 8: Even just let the market play out.
Speaker 6: I could live with it, because if this was a demand that was organically created and people believed in this technology and are investing their money, but the investors are incentivized by tax credits and.
Speaker 3: Tax completely corrupt.
Speaker 4: And my breader is why our power bills keep going on because they keep putting more and more of these renewable projects into the grid, and then the government essentially guarantees the producers a price for that electricity that makes it economic, which then comes back to us to pay.
Speaker 2: And it's no better in the oceans that Chris Bown is destroying along with the farmland. This week in Nantucket and the States, they had to offshore windmills collapsing into the ocean polluting.
Speaker 3: Have a look at this polluting the beaches. Disgraceful.
Speaker 14: Each one of these bleeds is longer than a football field, and if they are snapping in half and sending shards of debris in all directions.
Speaker 8: That is extremely unsafe.
Speaker 7: People should really start asking themselves, what if there's a hurricane, what happens?
Speaker 3: Then? Do many blades break? What happens and who's responsible for them?
Speaker 2: So they've actually had bits of blades and debris and other stuff washing up on these beaches in America. Now let's talk about James. Tell us about Amanutra. Oh, this is just an unbelievable story. This is a hostage who's been taken since October seventh by Hamas by the Palestindians. Now, the Washington Post, that fine, fine paragon of neutrality, had this tweet. Obernutra has been missing since the October seventh attack on Israel. Missing missing, Okay, then they go on, but when his parents speak publicly, they don't talk about Israel's assault on Gaza that has killed over thirty eight thousand Palestinians according to local officials.
Speaker 4: So this is what they said. Now they delete this tweet, but this the Washington Post because they said, oh, well, you know, if you're the parents of somebody who has been taken hostage by these Harba savages, no, no, don't talk about that talk about the Palace jinders. If there was my kid, I wouldn't give a damn about that. I would only want my kid back well.
Speaker 6: Of course, and they only are being attacked this way because I spoke at the Republican National Wow.
Speaker 2: Absolutely coming up after the break, lots more to talk about here on Outsiders. It's hello, You're watching Outsiders with Rita Drill, Baby, Drill, Panahee, James, wait till I get my Shoesmorrow and myself Rowan, Fight Fight Dean. This show, as many of you know, owes its entire existence to Donald Jay Trump. This show was born on the night of November ninth, twenty sixteen, hours after the election of Donald Trump. That Outsiders, thanks to you, is more often than not the top rating show on Sky News Australia may or may not be related to that. And indeed, after the last election, when every single other mainstream political commentator in this country was telling you that Trump was finished, that he was a failure, that he should get out of the way, that he was destroying the Republicans, that he was a narcissist and a criminal, that he was Yesterday's man, I alone informed you here on this show in this chair that Donald Trump would return to the White House. During Donald Trump's first term, we told you that the Russian collusion story that everyone else was obsessed with was garbage. We told you that from day one. In the run up to the twenty twenty election, as he hid in his basement, Rita James and I told you categorically and repeatedly that Joe Biden was unfit for office. In the run up to the twenty twenty election, we told you unequivocally that the Hunter Biden laptop story was true in all its gory details. After the twenty twenty election, I gave you all my reasons for believing that the election result was democratically unsound, to put it mildly, and anybody telling you otherwise was pulling the wool over your eyes. I told you in twenty twenty one, when everyone else was obsessing over the contrived debarcle, it was January sixth, that Donald Trump would return.
Speaker 3: To the White House.
Speaker 2: I told you in twenty twenty two, when everyone else was predicting Rond DeSantis would be the next Republican candidate, that Donald Trump would return to the White House. I told you in twenty twenty three, when many were pointing to Nicky Hayley as the sensible conservative choice, that Donald Trump would return to the White House. And I told you in twenty twenty four, when everyone else was obsessing over the trumped up, fraudulent legal challengers against him, that Donald Trump would overcome them and return to the White House. Now, I only run through that abbreviated list of my support foreign belief in Trump only to remind you that at the time my views were regarded as eccentric, or conspiratorial, or populist, well.
Speaker 3: Far right were downright crazy.
Speaker 2: Yet as things stand right here, right now, I'm the only commentator in Australia.
Speaker 3: To have predicted where we are.
Speaker 2: Disappointingly, I have watched so called conservative commentators.
Speaker 3: Here and in the States swinging.
Speaker 2: And swerving their Trump commentary around like a bunch of stone teenagers on.
Speaker 3: The dodge and cars. I do not swerve.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump is a pivotal figure in world history who will be remembered, I predict as being up there with Churchill, Kennedy, Thatcher and Reagan. They too, in their own way, were outsiders who challenged the orthodoxy, galvanized their societies strengthened the West and were winners. Churchill defied his own party in the nineteen thirties version of woke.
Speaker 3: Politics of appeasement.
Speaker 2: Sheer, bulldog strength and determination saved Western enlightenment and democracy from the terrifying threat of totalitarianism and sinister state control. In defeating Hitler, Churchill restored pride and ambition and yes, greatness to Great Britain, as well as to America and to the Western Alliance ourselves included John F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy literally stared down.
Speaker 2: The threat of Soviet communism, communist expansionism, and a nuclear war, gave inspiration, hope, and leadership to an entire generation of post war Americans, and helped win the Civil Rights war that America so desperately needed to win. Margaret Thatcher stared down not only the Soviet Union and the Argentinian Hunter, but declared Mikhail Gorbachev a man she could do business with, thereby changing the way the West could contain Soviet expansionism. Thatcher also inspired the innovative and entrepreneurial spirit of nineteen eighties Britain to soar I saw it, I was there, and of course, in lockstep with her, was Ronald Reagan, one of the greatest of all US presidents who won the Cold War and gave the American people faith in themselves again, including most importantly of all, the backbone of America's working classes, the Reagan Democrats. All four of those leaders projected self confidence, strength, love of country, belief in the supremacy of the Western democratic ideal, and an unswerving faith in the people. Not for them the shonky compromises born impolsters and focus groups, and the stuffy opinions of the establishment classes, of the nepotistic think tanks, of the gravy train academics, and of course, the cowardly, endlessly sanctimonious media.
Speaker 3: These leaders did what they knew to be right.
Speaker 2: Not for the party, not for the state, not for the bureaucracy.
Speaker 3: Not for the international order, but for the people.
Speaker 2: They were unashamedly populists, and their people common sense, often god fearing, everyday hardworking people loved them for it.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump, as I've known.
Speaker 2: And quite happily said for years, is cut from the same cloth. Every leader is different, and every time is different. But here is what those leaders I have mentioned have in common. They were prepared to speak up against and challenge what we now call the narrative, the so called accepted wisdom of the day. They passionately believed in secure borders and the nation being in charge of its own destiny, and national self interest taking precedence over everything else. And they all recognize that only a prosperous democracy can ensure its own freedoms and survival. But above all, they knew that socialism is the most destructive, poisonous, and deadly force known to mankind. Quotes I've chosen from those four great leaders, all of which you could apply after the last week to Donald Trump. Whinston Churchill said, if you're going through hell, keep going strength over adversity.
Speaker 3: John F.
Speaker 2: Kennedy said, ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country, the antithesis of socialism. Margaret Thatcher said, I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding, because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left. And Ronald Reagan government is not a solution to our problem. Government is the problem. Government does not solve problems, It subsidizes them. Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases. If it moves, tax it, if it keeps moving, regulated, if it stops moving, subsidize it. The problem, said Reagan, is not that people are taxed too little. The problem is that government spends too much. Donald Trump, in my opinion, embodies those philosophies.
Speaker 3: He believes, and I share that belief.
Speaker 2: That we in the West are currently under existential attack our very way of life and are enlightened democratic Judeo Christian values could easily be stuffed out within the next decade or so. The enemy is a terrifying combination of four potentially deadly foes. Chinese communist adventurism, Islamist radicalism, particularly within the West, climate change extremism, which is rapidly crippling the West's economic and manufacturing strength at the same time as enriching and empowering China and other non Western nations, And insidious left wing anti colonial ideologies also known as wokeness, which is the deliberate attempt by old fashioned Marxists within academia the radical left to dismantle and discredit all the key institutional foundations of our precious but vulnerable Judeo Christian culture, to destroy free speech, to destroy freedom of expression and religion, to destroy the rights of the individual over the collective, to destroy the presumption of innocence, to sense the thoughts of the individual and instill fear of being canceled. To tear down statues and symbols, to destroy the traditional family, and to destroy the concept of normative heterosexuality all together. The reasons so many of the commentariat, political and media class in Australia don't understand the appeal of Trump and even less of jd Vance is because they haven't grasped the nature or the extent of the threat to the West. They cannot see the connection between these disparate but equally dangerous forces. They think laughably that climate change is about.
Speaker 3: Doing our bit to save the planet.
Speaker 2: They think laughably that radical trans riots are about tolerance and compassion. They think laughably that Jews are being demonized because of the actions in the Ness and Yahoo government. Ask yourself, how can a millionaires sun born in New York with a silver spoon in his mouth have anything in common with a Pavo kid born to a dysfunctional family of losers in the Appalachians. How can they have arrived at the identical same place politically in America this week because they are united in the same battle. It is not a Republican versus Democrat battle. It is a battle to preserve that which made the West the pinnacle of human civilization against those who would tear it down and replace it with some hideous, technocratic, dystopian nightmare of control and fear. Every time you may remember over the last two years that I have mentioned Trump, I have maintained he will be the next president unless something happens. I never dared mention the a word, but I've always feared Trump would be assassinated if his enemies were prepared to fabricate hoaxes about him, fabricate Trump up legal charges against him, demonized him relentlessly as Hitler or whatever else, threaten him with jail, bankrupt him, take every conceivable measure to stop him.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't they shoot him?
Speaker 2: Well, last week as we went to where they tried and they failed, As this week Spectator Australia cover suggests. As this week Spectator Australia cover suggests, it was the hand of God that saved Donald Trump. Across the globe, many an atheist or agnostic has paused and asked themselves, how on earth could that near might miss have been anything other than divine intervention, or, at the very least, divine election interference. Certainly, Donald Trump thought, so.
Speaker 10: I stand before you in this arena only by the grace of Almighty God.
Speaker 2: You can make your own mind up about that. But there is no denying that the freakiness of that missed bullet will lead many to conclude that Trump is destined by God to return to the White House. And if that is the case, that he is not only on a mission of historic importance, but he's got God inside. That of course, can come with its own dangers as well as its own blessings. Melanie Phillips has postulated that many Muslims may also view the near miss as divine intervention from Allah. She quotes Harold Road, a shrewd observer of the Islamic world, who says there are Muslims who believe Trump survive the assassination attempt because God is on his side. He says, quote Arabs and Iranians reason that if Trump is re elected to the presidency, who.
Speaker 3: Is the will of Allah?
Speaker 2: It would indicate that Allah favors Trump's support for Israel and the Arab states that seek to advance their relations with Israel. Well, that should put the fear of God into the mad mullas. But it is important to ask what precisely is Donald Trump's mission?
Speaker 3: God given or otherwise.
Speaker 10: Nothing will stop me in this mission, because our vision is righteous and our.
Speaker 11: Course is pure.
Speaker 10: No matter what obstacle comes our way, we will not break, we will not bend, we will not back down, and I will never stop fighting for you, your family, and our magnificent country.
Speaker 2: Okay, but let's get into the specifics. What does Trump actually mean.
Speaker 10: Republicans have a plan to bring down prices and bring them down very, very rapidly by slashing energy costs. We will in turn reduce the cost of transportation, factoring, and all household goods.
Speaker 11: So much starts with energy.
Speaker 2: That is, in essence the Trump doctrine, a strong economy built and based on cheap energy. Not fake bow and albow type cheap energy, but real, cheap and abundant energy.
Speaker 10: And remember, we have more liquid gold under our feet than any other country by far.
Speaker 4: We are a.
Speaker 10: Nation that has the opportunity to make an absolute fortune with its energy. We have it, and China does it. Under the Trump administration. Just three and a half years ago, we were energy independent.
Speaker 11: But soon we will actually be better than that.
Speaker 10: We will be energy dominant in supply not only ourselves, but we will supply the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: And that's it in a nutshell.
Speaker 2: Secure borders to bring down crime, and abundant cheap energy to entice manufacturing and less.
Speaker 3: Along the way, they will be targeted tariffs.
Speaker 2: To protect jobs and more importantly, to thwart China. On day one, Trump will pull out of the Paras Accord and scrap all climate initiatives.
Speaker 10: We want growth in our country. That's what's going to pay off our debt. And next, we will end the ridiculous and actually incredible waste of taxpayer dollars that is fueling the inflation crisis. They've spent trillions of dollars on things having to do with the green new scam.
Speaker 11: It's a scam, and.
Speaker 10: That's caused tremendous inflationary pressures in addition to the cost of energy, and all of the trillions of dollars that are sitting there not yet spent. We will redirect that money for important projects like roads, bridges, dams, and we will not allow it to be spent on meaningless green new scam ideas.
Speaker 3: Meaningless green scam ideas.
Speaker 2: Now that idea in itself will not only change America, but change the world. Australia could and should be getting on board with the Trump agenda. We too have abundant mineral wealth, and we too could be a phenomenally wealthy, prosperous, successful, productive nation. But instead we have crippled ourselves thanks to left wing woke identity and climate nonsense more fools. US America will race ahead under Trump and leave US scrabbling behind unless we rapidly change our government. Here's Trump mocking the US equivalent of Chris Bowen's insane electric vehicles plans.
Speaker 24: And I will end the electric vehicle mandate on day one, thereby saving the US auto industry from complete obliteration, which is happening right now, and saving US customers thousands and thousands of dollars per car. They spent nine billion dollars on eight chargers, three of which didn't work. And if you were going to do this all over our country, this crazy electric.
Speaker 11: Mandate, if you're going to do this all and by the way.
Speaker 10: I'm all for electric they have their application, But if somebody wants to buy a gas powered car, gasoline powered car or.
Speaker 11: A high bred, they're going to be able to do it. And we're going to make that change on day.
Speaker 2: One, Yes, day one, it will all start. Trump knows this is his final chance to reverse the decline of America, and I believe through strengthening strengthening America, he will strengthen those allies who are equally prepared to stand alongside him and fight for the West.
Speaker 3: Two more clips. I'd like to quickly play you. They need no explanation.
Speaker 11: I tell you this.
Speaker 10: We want our hostages back and they better be back before I assume morphus or you will be paying a very big price.
Speaker 11: But we need a leader that will let it be done. We will not have men playing in women's sports. That will end the media.
Speaker 3: Not happening on day one. That's Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: We stand on the threshold of one of the most exciting periods of our lives. We will see changes in the USA from day one of Trump's presidency that will send shock waves that will reverberate around the world, no more so than in the Marble corridors of Geneva and Brussels and Beijing. Nations will have the choice support Trump or defy Trump. The great irony is that we are more closely aligned to the American dream in terms of our history and our natural wealth than any other nation. Do we buckle up and go along for the ride? Or do we drift into permanent moral and economic decline?
Speaker 3: Under labor, the Greens and the.
Speaker 25: Teals, America's future will be bigger, better, bolder, brighter, happier, stronger, freer, greater, and more united than ever before.
Speaker 3: Can Donald Trump pull it off?
Speaker 2: That depends I guess if he's got God on his side. Joining us now to discuss the disappointment that we all feel around the nation that the green hydrogen fantasy seems to be collapsing. Ian Plymer, PROFESSORI and Plymer, I'm stunned, mate, I swear you told us only a couple of years ago that green hydrogen was the future the way headed and or did I misunderstand you?
Speaker 9: Well, you're just like the Greens. You're telling lies.
Speaker 3: Now tell us what's this all about.
Speaker 17: Well, when you mentioned green hydrogen, people immediately think, oh, this is morally correct. But when I hear the word fraud, environmental destruction and scam.
Speaker 9: I immediately think of the greens.
Speaker 17: Now, were mine coal to make energy. We can produce gas and oil to make energy. We mine uranium to make energy, but we don't mind hydrogen.
Speaker 9: We have to make.
Speaker 17: Hydrogen, and in order to make hydrogen, we've got to use a huge amount of energy. Now, green hydrogen comes from passing electricity through ultrapure water, and this requires energy. That's the electricity. The water in a water poor continent like Australia is a concern because you need nine liters of water to produce one kilo of hydrogen. This has been tried before, was tried in the nineteenth century, and it was tried in the twentieth century. It is absolutely in totally bonkers. It's uneconomic. Now we've seen it before. It's failed. We do make a little bit of hydrogen for the food industry and the chemicals industry, but that's not to run the energy for a major industrial country. So what sort of energy do they want to use to make it? They want to use renewable energy. Now, the only thing renewable about renewable energy to the subsidies. So green hydrogen is chasing subsidies. Now they're pushing for tax reliefs and for subsidies for the hydrogen.
Speaker 9: This is not about energy.
Speaker 17: This is about making money from subsidies from you, the poor electricity user.
Speaker 3: Now Twiggy Forest has walked away from it. What does this order?
Speaker 2: To a degree walked away as fired seven hundred people. And obviously he said he's not going to meet certain targets, so on and so forth. He is denying walking away from it altogether. I'll point that out.
Speaker 3: But what does this tell you in because this is very so.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that long ago we're being told this was the great future for this country.
Speaker 3: Now we're being told ah, maybe not.
Speaker 17: Well, he's probably finished drinking kool aid and reality has now hit ideology because there's something seriously wrong. That company has lost a number of senior executive it's far too many. It Any investor would look at this and say there's something wrong. And I feel sorry for these seven hundred people who have lost their jobs. They were toilers going in and this was an ideological system which was destined to collapse.
Speaker 9: The only question you have is when will it collapse?
Speaker 17: And that's the case that all these green ideologies, they ignore the basis of science and engineering.
Speaker 6: Dane talking about reality hitting ideology. When can that happen for Chris Bowen, our and energy minister, because he seems to be unmoved by whatever is happening elsewhere in the world, even things happening locally, and this tunnel vision he has for this green new future seems to be unshakable.
Speaker 17: Well, Reha, I hate to disagree with you, but I think Chris Bowen is a wonderful minister.
Speaker 9: He's a very interesting The liberals have God as long as possible.
Speaker 26: It's like Kamala Harris paper there as long as possible, because it's only electorally good. So Chris Bone, I don't know what's happened to that poor man, but he does need a bit of iron and a bit of reality.
Speaker 3: James, Well, I want to.
Speaker 4: Ask you too, not just about the green hydroens, but about these windmills which are going up. And I understand that there are now three thousand windmills planned for along the Great Dividing Range and Eastern Highlands. It seems to me and like every time we plunk the word green in front of something, it will excuse anything like saying it's you know, Holly in the Middle Ages. So it's now the green new extinction plan, because you're going to be going through all of these forests, tearing them down, destroying kuala, havebats, destroying native species and all of that. And yet somehow it seems that suddenly the koalas, who the greedies used to love, are suddenly saying, ah, well, you know, knock them on the head. Who cares? We need a windmills.
Speaker 2: Well, before you go in, we'll just play you this little clip which which the Rainforest Organization has put together.
Speaker 3: Just have a look at this.
Speaker 27: Did you know they plan to believe over three thousand wind turbines on Queensland's Great Dividing Range. Over three seven hundred kilometers of new haulage roads will carve through old growth forest, destroying forests for industrial renewables.
Speaker 3: Makes no sense? Doesn't this break your heart?
Speaker 9: In Well?
Speaker 17: The green movement is the greatest environmentally damaging movement that we've ever seen in Australia. Far more damaging than farming, far more damaging than mining. The green movement is into destruction on an industrial scale. Now we are having good farm land destroyed by wind turbines destroyed by solar panels. We could be facing a decreasing the amount of food export that will have a profound economic effect on the country.
Speaker 9: And that is coupled with the profound economic.
Speaker 17: Effect that expensive, unreliable energy is already having on this country. We should go back to what we know, which is cheap and reliable, and that is coal and nuclear and gas. We don't have much rain, we don't have the topography for a lot of vidro. So we once had cheap, reliable energy systems in this country. We have destroyed them with green ideology. They're ow expensive and unreliable, and in the process we are destroying our wildlife and forests. That doesn't sound very smart.
Speaker 2: He in Clymer, professor and primer. You've put it so simply and so succinctly. Thanks so much for coming on outside as great to see you as always.
Speaker 3: Well, coming up lots more in a tick.
Speaker 2: James's donkey Bote go go away.
Speaker 4: Hello, you're watching Outsiders. I'm James Borrow here with Rita four more years pattihy ed rowand hey, it's just a stutter deed. Great to be with you as always, and in a moment, I'm going to show you the fringiest political video since Hillary Clinton danced the Macarena at the nineteen ninety six Democratic National Convention. But before we get to that, what does the phrase pass the torch mean to you? Well, to most people in a political context, it calls to mind this.
Speaker 23: Let the word go forth from this time and play to prem.
Speaker 9: And Paul like.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 10: The torch has been passed to a new generation of American.
Speaker 4: Yes, those were some of the opening lines of John F. Kennedy's famous nineteen sixty one inaugular address, full of hope and optimism. But now instead of intellectual sparkle and new American glamor of the Kennedy administration, Well, this is what Americans will get if the Democrats decide to pass the torch.
Speaker 14: That's why we're here today, because we have the ability to see what can be unburdened by what has been. You think you just fell out of a coconut tree. You exist in the context of all in which you live and what came before you.
Speaker 4: And you exist unburdened, one supposes by what has been. Look, this is what happens when you're a clapped out Democrat. Party and far from the glory days of JFK. You're ordering that torch you're so keen to pass from Facebook marketplace because amidst all the backing and forthing of will Joe Biden stepped back from the presidential race or even the presidency. There's a new group which I'm going to tell you about, which is registered and still main named just two weeks ago, and they have suddenly popped up online. It's called you guessed it, Past the Torch Joe, And here's the video and yes, this is the one they're using to send their message to the president.
Speaker 15: President Biden, you saved democracy in twenty twenty.
Speaker 8: Now you have a chance to do it again.
Speaker 4: It's I'm to pass the torch and let us choose a new nominee.
Speaker 22: One who can bring new energy, new hope, and make sure Donald Trump never gets near the White House again.
Speaker 6: Our country's future is in your hands.
Speaker 3: So please be the leader.
Speaker 19: We know you are. Past the torch, Joe, Past the torch, Past the torch, Past the torch.
Speaker 9: Past the torch is responsible for the content of this advertising.
Speaker 4: Wow, what a happy, healthy, high energy bunge. They look like.
Speaker 17: Sheesh.
Speaker 4: Now this is only the latest in what has been a month long campaign by Democrat elders. The insiders remember the same Democrat elders who told us everything with fine with everything was fine with Joe Biden for years while in private talking amongst themselves about his inability to remember the names of friends, colleagues, and even the Defense Secretary.
Speaker 28: And so it's all about it's all about tuning people with dignity, and it's about making sure that we won't comeing. For example, look at the heat I'm getnet because I named a sectory of defense for black man.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it sounds like a new character in the Marble Universe. Secretary of Defense black Man. Now, Joe Biden is reportedly at his beach house for the weekend, raging about Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama, who he sees as leading the plot against Tim while also, according to various media reports, definitely not going to make any announcements until after Israel's bab Net and Yahoo visits Washington on Wednesday. Doesn't hold a grudge this guy, simply because he doesn't want to give the Israeli PM, whom he lows, the satisfaction. Now, you'd think an eighty one year old would be more mature. And you would also think that a party that calls itself the Democrats would be more well democratic Instead, though, let's step back here and think about what they are doing to their party and the American people. Remember after foisting Joe Biden on America in twenty twenty with his eighty one million votes, using him as the consensus candidate who could beat Bernie Sanders, and then going through the whole process of ahem, fortifying democracy and using everything from those COVID voting rules to social media to get him over the line, and then here we are four years later, now, after all of that, they're forcing Biden through an uncontested primary process to be the nominee again when all the evidence showed that there were serious doubts about his mental state. And now the masters of the Democratic Party wants you to forget all of that as they use pressure groups and selective media leaks to wish Joe Biden out of the race so they can choose someone else, either Kamala Harris or some other candidate theoretically picked as late as after the convention by so called superdelegates who knows could even be Hillary Clinton, and this they say. These are the people who say democracy is on the line. Vote for our candidate, candidate X, because only X can save democracy. And if you cast your democratic vote for somebody else, Donald Trump, well what do you do? Hate democracy or something? This is their logic. Look, I much prefer the Republican style of passing the torch, which has seen JD. Vance elevated to status of crown prints of the MAGA movement. And if I wasn't impressed with him before, I'm even more so now because check this out the Washington Post, and I think they meant us to be angry about this, but feels to meling a campaign ad free publicity. According to the Post, as Senator Vance used his power to block woke diplomatic appointments by the State Department, he would force nominees to come clean about their positions on DEI policies using taxpayer dollars to install gender neutral bathrooms and consulates and embassies, and quiz them about whether it's really all that great an idea diplomatically speaking to fly pride flags from American facilities in socially conservative countries. According to the Post quote, Vance's intensive scrutiny of Presidents Biden's ambassadorial nominees reflects his view that cultural elite of elitism has infected America's diplomatic corps and needs to be rooted out through extraordinary vetting efforts, said US officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss closed door meetings on quote, well, damn strait, Senator, and thanks to the intrepid reporters at the Washington Post for making this clear. Vance is, of course only thirty nine and in a far better position to be a true generational change, a real new torch bearer for the Republicans than anyone the Democrats have on offer. But of course the Democrats have always been about being young and hip and in touch with the youth.
Speaker 9: Like her.
Speaker 2: We should, yeah, come on, raise it. Someone who will dance. I'm sure she would love to. Shamika Michelle. Great to see you, Great to have you here back on outside. Is what a week it has been. As we went this was a week ago. The assassination attempt took place as we were went to air. We've had the Republican National Convention. Just going to play you a quick grab here of Donald Trump basically saying, you know, he's not supposed to be here.
Speaker 3: Have a listen.
Speaker 10: I'm not supposed to be here tonight, not supposed to be here. The assassin's bullet came within a quarter of an inch of taking my life. So many people have asked me what happened? Tell us what happened, please, And therefore I will tell you exactly what happened, and you'll never hear it from me a second time because it's actually too painful to tell.
Speaker 2: So, Shamika, before we get into the politics, I just want to get your kind of emotional response. America is a very faith based nation. When in your community, what was the last week been like? It must have been a rollercoaster for you.
Speaker 29: Yes, I think I'm still in disbelief or you know, I just can't believe someone would actually try to do this to the future president, and you know, to me, he's still my president, even though he was forty five. I just can't believe this happened in my lifetime. You know, we hear about, of course, the attempt for Ronald Reagan, we saw what happened to JF. But just to see this happen in real time in my lifetime. I just cannot believe that people are so angry at the thought of this human taking the White House again that they would actually go to these links. You know, the Democrats keep saying he's the next Hitler, and they really have people believing black people are being chained again, or gays won't be able to live their lives, and the fact that the Democrats have been pushing this type of rhetoric is just really it's really bad. But you know, we're fighting, as Donald Trump told us to do when he stood up on that stage after realizing he was still alive. We're continuing to fight, and I think that's the spirit that we all have in.
Speaker 15: Spite of everything we're fighting.
Speaker 6: You're farding bought peacefully because we saul one hundred million infuriated Republicans and yet no cities were burned down, there were no riots. This is not how conservatives behave, and we're seeing that.
Speaker 8: Conservative movement expand.
Speaker 6: At the Republican National Convention, you had someone like and Burrows speak, someone you would not expect to be endorsing Donald Trump. We've had people like fifty cent and other figures in.
Speaker 8: The black community.
Speaker 6: Do you think that solid black vote for the Democrats, which is ninety percent plus historically in recent decades, is that in danger of finally fracturing.
Speaker 29: I do think it's in danger of fracturing, mainly from black men.
Speaker 15: And I say this all the time.
Speaker 29: Black men don't have the they don't have the luxury to play anymore, because, as we've seen, when a black woman can't take care of her family, she gets help from the government. A lot of times, when a black man can't take care of his family, he ends up in jail. So I think that black men are saying, you know what, we need to vote it in the way that's going to help us be the best that we can be, and not following along with these women who believe that they are in charge, who believe that they are the backbone and that someone should bow to them. I do believe black women will continue to vote primarily Democrat because the Democrats are saying, hey, we need you to save the country, but black men are actually saying, no, I need to do.
Speaker 15: What's best for me and what I.
Speaker 29: Think is best for my family and community and country, and they are actually walking away. So I do believe that's where it's going to start. And if women want to stand a chance in being the apple up their eye anymore.
Speaker 15: They'll start to follow. But I do think for this election it's.
Speaker 29: Going to be predominantly black men are turning away from the Democrat Party.
Speaker 4: James Well, and just to follow that up, you know, there's all of this talk and it's kind of patronizing. I think that says, oh, well, you know, they have to choose Kamala Harris as the next nominee because she's a minority woman. But that seems to me to be a lot of pandering. If they skipped her or open the contest to other candidates who weren't, you know, the same demographics as Kamala Harris. Would that offend minority communities, the Black Committee, or would they not care?
Speaker 15: Now, I do think people will be offended.
Speaker 29: I've already seen people saying, hey, if you skip over Kamala Harris, we're going to stay home, And I say, great, you know that's the best thing to do, you know, stay home, because obviously you don't know how to choose a good candidate to start with.
Speaker 15: So yeah, I'm perfectly fine with that.
Speaker 29: But I have seen them already saying, if you choose to skip over this black woman.
Speaker 15: We're going to stay home. I've seen that a lot, and.
Speaker 2: Shamiker, I'm just going to play a quick grab here of a one black woman who has left the Democrats, and she's I'll just have a quick listen to what she's saying.
Speaker 30: Hi, I'm Leaver and Spicer, And for many years, I was a very devoted Democrat. And when I was a Democrat and I felt hard for the Democratic Party, I did not get called one name at all.
Speaker 2: So Shamika, she goes on to list all the abuse she's got since she publicly announced she was supporting Trump, and she's saying that, you know, the most vile and horrendous racial abuse that she has copped entirely from her former Democrat colleagues.
Speaker 3: Does that ring true?
Speaker 29: That's absolutely true. You know, Laverne and I we follow each other on X and we get to see the abuse that we both or most actually black conservatives have to endure. And it's true. You know, when I was voting Democrat or people thought that that's the side that I was on, I never got any type of hate. I've never been called the N word, never had any disparaging things said about me.
Speaker 15: As long as I was on that side.
Speaker 29: The moment that I said, you know, hey, I've been voting wrong my entire voting life, and I started to be out with the fact that I was more conservative and I would start voting right.
Speaker 15: I get a lot.
Speaker 29: Of hate from the left, feeling like they can say anything about me, whether it's.
Speaker 15: Coon, whether it's the N word. They call us every name in the.
Speaker 29: Book, Uncle Tom, Aunt, Tom Sambo, any racist name they can call us, they do. So the most hate that I've gotten is definitely from the Democrat site, both from blacks and whites.
Speaker 2: Shamika Michelle. Always great to chat to you. It's been an extraordinary week in American politics. We've got a few months till the election and will chat to you many times leading up to that. Can't wait to speak soon. Thanks so much, Shamaker. Stay safe there in the States. After the break. Canberra Clown Show in a tick, roll up, roll up, step right this way, folks. It's the whackist show on Earth. It's the Canberra Clown Show. And this week the Traveling Circus pitched its big top in Brisbane and what an opening act.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's man Drake.
Speaker 2: Murray Watt's Time Machine, in which Murray the Clown goes back into the past and rewrites history.
Speaker 24: I'd also like to start by acknowledging the traditional owners of the land that we're gathering on today, our first farmers, and pay my respects to elders past, present and emerging in them.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: According to Murray water Clown, pre settlement, Australian Aborigines were farmers. Here's one of the original depictions of indigenous hoeing methods found in a cave in the Kimberlean in.
Speaker 3: Support of his claim.
Speaker 2: Sorry, my mistake, that's actually an impressionist painting of farmers in England around the same time. Easy mistake to make a but that was just the war map act for this week's Funniest traveling circus act, namely The Green Hydrogen Clown Show starring Bobo Boen and Twiggy Forest. In this latest circust act, Twiggy pops Bobo and Albozo into his very own comical green Hydrogen Cannigan cannon and blows their reputations and credibility to smitherines.
Speaker 10: Green hydrogen the purest source of energy in the world and one that could.
Speaker 17: Replace up to three quarters of global emissions.
Speaker 31: Now green hydrogen future is fundamental to that clean energy future. The green hydrogen sector has an enormous potential in this country.
Speaker 2: Yes, then Twiggy, who's a very very mischievous clown, got Alboso to keep repeating his lines about green hydrogen over and over again.
Speaker 31: The curry curry plant can stay open, run by gas, but with thirty percent green hydrogen from the beginning, but working up to being powered by green hydrogen in the future.
Speaker 2: Of course, it is even Jimbo joined in on the clown acts.
Speaker 32: This budget invests in our renewable energy superpower ambitions, including thirteen point seven billion dollars in production tax incentives for green hydrogen and processed critical minerals.
Speaker 3: And so did Twiggy too.
Speaker 17: Queensland leads Australia, where Queensland leads the world in really exciting it's a stay green industries.
Speaker 2: And all the while the punters, that's you and me, the taxpayers forked out literally billions and billions of dollars which Alboso, Bobo and Jimbo have tossed onto the bonfire that is the vanity of green hydrogen. Until this week, when Twiggy, or rather his company.
Speaker 3: For to SCU basically walked away.
Speaker 2: From its hydrogen goal by sacking seven hundred employees, and as Eric Johnson put it in the OS, Andrew Forrest's credibility has gone along with for To Skew's green hydrogen collapse. On top of which, according to the OZ quote, billionaire Andrew Forrest has abandoned ambitious green hydrogen targets in a major business back down that threatens the Albaneazy governments pledge for the energy source to help drive the nation's transition to nets emissions by twenty to fifty end of quote, All of which just leaves the question who's the bigger clown Twiggy for promising something he was never able to deliver, Bobo Bowen for banking the entire future of your children's wealth and prosperity on a technology we told you on this show three years ago was nothing more than a distant fantasy. Or is the biggest clown.
Speaker 3: Of them all?
Speaker 2: You and I for subsidizing this never ending clown show to the tune of billions of our hard earned dollars And speaking of hard earned readies, now that they've shut down the Live sheep trade. The Great National z MP Keith Pitt asked in Parliament what will Labor, Greens Teals be shutting down next? The gambling industry perhaps, because what.
Speaker 3: Is the next industry that's going to get now we have members in here who are absolutely against the gambling sector. They don't like Pokey's for example.
Speaker 13: Is that next if there is a deal it's necessary to form government, maybe there's a minority government.
Speaker 4: Is that next?
Speaker 2: Is that industry going to be wiped out as well?
Speaker 3: Very good question, Keith.
Speaker 2: You would hope most MPs would say a hard no to governments wiping out entire industries on an ideological whim. But hey, Perth's favorite girl clown, the teal in curtain Kate Cheney doesn't seem to have any problem with that concept.
Speaker 6: Or you could go the China option, which is to ban gambling altogether, or.
Speaker 33: Like Singapore, you know only tourists are allowed to gamble.
Speaker 5: Well, that's right, that is an option.
Speaker 3: That is an option.
Speaker 2: There you go while you hire roles in wa. You have been warned, as I always say to people in wealthy woke electorates across the nation, do yourself a favor and turf out a teal.
Speaker 3: What would Kenny Rodger think of that idea? Moners in.
Speaker 2: Hyperbol extreme exaggeration. Hyperbole is pronounced by Julia Gillard. Now have a listen to the e Safety Commissioner, our very own e Karen here.
Speaker 3: She is in Government House this week.
Speaker 33: During his presidency, Donald Trump not only savagely abused foes online with impunity, but was identified as a major super spreader of miss and disinformation. However, his online audience was so sizable and his content went so viral that none of the major platforms suspended him for repeated policy violations, making excuses for vaguely worded exceptions for public figures.
Speaker 2: This is a government chief censor attacking Donald Trump. She's sent searying she will sensor you from listening to if if that's what she's going to behave to legitimate political discourse.
Speaker 3: It's a disgrace reader super spreader.
Speaker 6: This woman is incredible, one of the Turnbull government's many mistakes.
Speaker 8: She is a leftist activist. She should not be in that role.
Speaker 6: She has censored factual tweets about men and breastfeeding, about transactivists, and she never would say anything about the very coordinated disinformation campaigns of the Democrats, the Russian collusion hoax.
Speaker 8: That was kind of a big deal, wasn't it.
Speaker 6: The fact that Biden to this day keeps repeating their fine people on both sides hoax.
Speaker 8: No, you won't hear.
Speaker 6: Her talking about super spreaders of disinformation the Democrats because she is an activist.
Speaker 4: And you know, I got to wonder if the e carrot is going to wind up asking for Twitter and Facebook to take down the vision and video of Donald Trump being killed worldwide?
Speaker 11: Why?
Speaker 4: Because of what we can't have that it might lead to social disharmony.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Trump, let's just have a quick listen to Trump earlier today.
Speaker 10: What they do is misinformation and disinformation, and they keep saying, here's a threat to democracy. I'm saying, what the hell did I do for democracy?
Speaker 11: Last week?
Speaker 3: I took a bullet for democracy.
Speaker 2: Well, I would argue, and it's my opinion only that the censorship that we are seeing from the likes of the E Safety Commission, that's the threat to democracy. That's the threat to your free speech. It needs to stop, it needs We cannot leave in a free country.
Speaker 6: Life boat children on children and their safety online. It has morphed into something entirely different and the Coalition but it's start getting interested in this issue.
Speaker 2: Absolutely free speech here on Outsiders every Sunday morning.
Speaker 3: We'll see you next Sunday morning. Thanks so much for watching. So yeah,