Speaker 1: It is Jason Lauren Clinty as well.
Speaker 2: Huge day at rod Lava.
Speaker 1: She's there tonight. This is Billy Iirish here at Nova with an offwating Billy tickets.
Speaker 3: Jesus Chrissy, you're going to Billie Eilish.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, ohen you got to Billy Brother unreal, just going to get me, Chassie.
Speaker 3: You're also going to Billie Eilish.
Speaker 2: And today is the day.
Speaker 4: She hears, she hears, she hears, she hearing.
Speaker 2: Olleen Melbourn yet.
Speaker 1: Cross to our twelve year old producer Insider gen Z, who is down at Rod Labor. Come in you.
Speaker 3: Go, monig gen Z. We're twelve hours away from the concert.
Speaker 4: Don't tell me. There's people lined up down there already.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, there's literally thousands, Like I am not kidding. There is so many people here.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. They what are they doing? Are they singing? Are they making noise? Are they sleeping?
Speaker 5: They're dancing and making tiktoks half asleeping. Most of them are a week because it is the night tonight making.
Speaker 4: Can they hear us down there? Morning?
Speaker 6: Girls?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, guys, how many people are here?
Speaker 6: So here?
Speaker 4: What are you girls, Like, what are they most excited about?
Speaker 7: What are you guys most excited about?
Speaker 8: We're so excited to see Billy. We we we Australia just loves Billie so much.
Speaker 9: We're so happy she's back.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 7: Everyone's literally shaking.
Speaker 4: How long have they been down there waiting for gen z?
Speaker 7: How long have you guys been here for?
Speaker 9: We were here last week. Today is our seventh.
Speaker 3: Day last week, seventh day in line, they've been here for seven nights?
Speaker 5: Why why have you guys been here for seven nights?
Speaker 9: We just love Billy? This is like we do this for no one else.
Speaker 2: Tickets.
Speaker 9: We're so excited. We have got tickets, but we've got to be in front of the line.
Speaker 1: But what did you think maybe like on Sunday she might go I'm going to go a day early early.
Speaker 9: You know, we just we just leven day and the bis spot. We want to see her the whole time.
Speaker 4: Have you had a shower in seven because we can leave we z.
Speaker 9: TikTok.
Speaker 8: We do have a hotel, We do shower multiple times a day, and we do all have jobs.
Speaker 4: What jobs are you doing?
Speaker 7: Doesn't at the girls have jobs? So what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 7: What are you doing during the days other than making tiktoks.
Speaker 8: We've made friends with a lot of people in the line. We play music, we go on walks around the venue.
Speaker 2: Talk.
Speaker 4: Can you talk me through your looks? What you are wearing tonight?
Speaker 8: Okay? So the theme tonight is jerseys. So a lot of people be wearing like jerseys. A lot of people with jawts and ties.
Speaker 4: Ties like Billy have a pair of.
Speaker 7: Arend Guys, you gotta wear them more if you're going to be wearing.
Speaker 2: So jerseys, Like, is that something that Billy decides on? Have you decided?
Speaker 8: So basically, there's this Instagram account called Billie Eilish Tours, which have like a million followers and everyone knows who they are.
Speaker 9: They everyone's a show like a.
Speaker 8: Theme and tonight the theme is Jersey, so a lot of people should be.
Speaker 2: Gen z ol and you my Melbourne jumper?
Speaker 7: Yes please?
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 3: Can you just ask what's their favorite song? And can they all sing one together for us?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: We come on, queens, go what's your favorite song?
Speaker 7: Start singing?
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 9: What shall we sing?
Speaker 8: I can hear of a lunch tongue tastes like she might be the one I.
Speaker 7: Can buy so much tub it's a crazy not a crush.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, if we come back to you in about an hour, could you have prepared a TikTok dad's and.
Speaker 4: A song for us. We're going to come back in an hour and we want to see it.
Speaker 7: We've got that lossy. Don't you worry?
Speaker 4: All right, get practicing, get TikTok.
Speaker 2: And girls days.
Speaker 3: I want to know what job they have to be able to sit there for seven days?
Speaker 2: Mosh pit set up? Is that what they do with Billie Elish? I guess where they run? Like? Can't you sort of just like Jostle, You don't.
Speaker 4: Know, you don't have jaws. You don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I've got jaw, not right. I don't want to see your jaws run across.
Speaker 3: Back to these queens down there a little later and see TikTok.
Speaker 6: It is Billy yuck those white legs, white little chicken legs, hairy little chicken legs.
Speaker 2: We're still on from Jason. You are on the air with Jason Lauren clintc here as well.
Speaker 9: It was this is Billie Eilish.
Speaker 1: Tonight's the nuts roun labor Arena merchants selling out across Melbourne.
Speaker 2: People have been lined up for days.
Speaker 4: I'm shook by this.
Speaker 3: We've been crossing, doing crosses down to rod Laver Arena to gen Z. Little she's within, she's old enough to work and she's down there with all the billy fans in their jaws.
Speaker 1: Fourteen and nine months.
Speaker 2: Good day for jaws. Let's cross stas Hello.
Speaker 7: Gen Z, Hello life from Billie Eilish.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, look how many people?
Speaker 3: How many would you say down there already lined up to get into the stadium, gen Z?
Speaker 5: Honestly, like I'm going to say five thousand people at this point?
Speaker 4: How many fits.
Speaker 3: In this.
Speaker 5: Half?
Speaker 7: The stadium's here?
Speaker 4: Guy?
Speaker 3: So this morning we spoke to you and there were some girls who have been camping out for seven days to be in the front. They've got a hotel room. They're just on shifts, swapping in and out. Are they a bit feral down there?
Speaker 7: Honestly, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: And they all smell like Billie Eilish is fragrance, so I'm not matter.
Speaker 1: They're wearing the fragrance.
Speaker 4: So they're all sitting around. What are they doing?
Speaker 3: They singing, performing, making tiktoks, what's happening.
Speaker 5: Yep, singing performing tiktoks and they're honestly just vibing.
Speaker 7: They're all having little and m's. It's everyone's become friends here.
Speaker 4: It's I want to be twenty.
Speaker 7: I'm really fitting in here, guys. I'm loving her.
Speaker 2: Ginny, you're going tonight? What is it about Billie Eilish? Because I know that you're like hand on heart, You're really, really, really excited.
Speaker 7: I am so excited. She's just so good. She's I don't know, guys, I'm already speechless. I'm a little bit nervous.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's ask one of the noisy girls behind you what do they love about Billie Eilish?
Speaker 9: Everything?
Speaker 7: We love her so much, so all guys get with it.
Speaker 4: Can we get a bit of a TikTok dance?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 9: Ok?
Speaker 2: Three, two one one?
Speaker 9: Never got that Ferrari.
Speaker 4: At the party.
Speaker 7: You're so maialka.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what's going on on TikTok?
Speaker 3: Can we get some bad girl, some bad guad guys?
Speaker 4: Okay, gosh, show us the line.
Speaker 5: For a little run makes some noise girls?
Speaker 4: Look how many there are?
Speaker 1: I can't believe you know what it looks like the CEO sleepout Clintons.
Speaker 2: A lot of woodies, isn't there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is pretty cold down here, guys, go, oh my god, tense. They've got swags, sleeping bags half of them and blank.
Speaker 2: What time they actually opened the gates? Do you know?
Speaker 7: You know what I'll ask, It's like the news.
Speaker 4: Where's my friends?
Speaker 7: What time does the gate open?
Speaker 2: Where's the people?
Speaker 7: I was vibing with five thirty pm?
Speaker 3: Thirty I wait to hear all about nine hours to go.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's gonna be thirty degrees today. Have they got their sunscreen on? Slipstop slabs?
Speaker 5: Make sure there's lots of water sunscreen AND's got the hats.
Speaker 3: It's got water Hats's good to say, beautiful. If we went down there, would we look a hundred Yes, yes, we look like we're there to pick up our kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'd look like the parents that are always waiting out side.
Speaker 7: You know, you look like the parents dropping off lunch. Maybe we should Maybe we.
Speaker 4: Should take some lunch and water down for the kids.
Speaker 6: You guys. Enjoy Bill Tonight, Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling.
Speaker 4: Good on number one hundred. En on Socials