Speaker 1: We got get you morning every day, every lazy gentlemen, Adelaides, good friends, Welcome to some of the best bits of jerdy and hazy from across here. And I'll tell you this much for free. We've all aged terribly. Yeah the last ten months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what happens when you get up for a year at four am. You look seventy not Oh my gosh. Yeah, those crowsfeet, a.
Speaker 3: Few more grays coming through crossbeet. What do you maan forgot grows feed? It's around your eyes, smile line shoes.
Speaker 2: Nice. It means you've smiled in your life.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just like that.
Speaker 1: You're just going, you know what, bugger it. I'm just gonna let myself go. I told you this yet unbelievable saying. It's going for a bit of a trot, a bit of a.
Speaker 3: Jog as we do. That's unusual for you and I go along.
Speaker 1: The torrents and sometimes there's these little sort of trail bits in between the main paths, and in particular in North Adelaide, just near the golf course before you come out at High Marsh, Yep, there's a bitumen path. We can go down there, which a lot of people go down there, they ride bikes, et cetera. And people always say, oh, what do you have for snakes? It's and all those types of things. I've never seen a snake there in my life. Yeah right, And I'm not kidding. At one stage, I was running along and spacing out. I've got my headphones in, probably listening to I Have the Tiger or something like that. Just get me up, and about running along and then bangs, saw a snake. The last second. Had to step to my right. If I had I had not stepped to my right, I would have dead set trot.
Speaker 3: On the snake. Oh my god, a big brown snake. I wasn't super big, but it was still. It was definitely a brown snake. Yeah right, you're reconfronting.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: And then I've sort of dodged the right and looked back and I was like, what the hell was that? And the snake was like you are You're so a snake. And then this is where it gets unbelievable. I swear to god, I'm not lying here. Four or five more meters, I keep on running, sort of straightened up another snake in front of me.
Speaker 2: No, okay, you saw two snakes.
Speaker 3: Two snakes in the space of how long I reckon within about five to ten meters. Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: So I don't know if they were together planning something, But all of a sudden, I've gone for years without seeing any snakes at all, to seeing two snakes in the space of ten.
Speaker 3: Seconds, that is outrageous. Oh my god. First snakes still carrying on like off in the distance. I can hear him. Yes, s mates, we get it. Unbelievable scenes. So there you go. So I always sit there and be like, I don't even know if the snakes exist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're out and obviously it was good weather for it was sort of high twenties on Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So do you know what was really funny about this situation? Those snakes were in the grass right yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Doing god knows what. Yeah, that's slithering.
Speaker 2: They saw you coming, and they had a conversation and they were like, look at this peanut who thinks that we don't exist.
Speaker 3: We're going to show him. You go first, then I'll go second. We were absolutely scared of sploke straight.
Speaker 1: The other thing is I just sort of wonder if they sort of got back, because I just to paint a picture for you as well.
Speaker 2: Joe's yeah, I was moving, Oh yeah, at pace movement. I mean, I've never known you to run, not at pace.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Four seven splits, I'm not on the shore something really really phenomenal. So I just wondered if the snake's got back to the house. And then one of them was like, you're never going to guess who almost trad on me. It was buddy Steve Moonty getting.
Speaker 3: Or horse. You know what my greatest fear in life is, don't you?
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god, running with your shirt actually on your body.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, that's number two. Okay, number one getting swallowed by a whale. And I've always said that right from day So let's kick it off nice and early thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 3: When did you get swallowed by a whale? What about?
Speaker 1: This vision has emerged an extraordinary encounter unfolded off of California Beach as two women Julie mc sorely, yeah, she would have been sorry.
Speaker 3: For this, Yeah, but very mcsure. Julie mcswallowed by a whale.
Speaker 1: Li and Liz cottrel embarked on a kay convention to witness a humpback whales during a feeding session. This footage shows a moment the pair realize they've gotten more than they bargained for. This was in twenty twenty, and it's finally emerged. The video showed the beast in golfing both the women's kayak and themselves in the massive mouth, and the video abruptly ends with the leaving behind the kayak, which was drifting out of the water.
Speaker 3: It happens more than you know. Here he comes, here, comes awhile, bang you and he's tummy.
Speaker 2: And so how did they get out?
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing. Think about whales.
Speaker 2: Only two exits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's two exits. So we got three exits. You got the front, you got the back, and then you've got the hole in the middle a spout. Yeah, that's how Dory and Nemo got out.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, outrageous stuff. So whenever you get swallowed by a whale, just know that he's not trying to eat you. It's a genuine mistake. What you mean, Well, they don't like to eat humans, so after krill and fish. So if you get swallowed by wow, trust that he doesn't like the taste of you. He'll do his best to get.
Speaker 3: Rid of you.
Speaker 2: If you get swallowed by a whale, that's on you, that's.
Speaker 3: On you, want to you get out of the way. Thirteen twenty four to ten. I don't say one of you or are you in a whale? Right now? You're listening to Nova inside a whale?
Speaker 1: And what's it like by the Nova player?
Speaker 2: Which very well done?
Speaker 3: By the way, Can we talk about dogs?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can we let the dogs.
Speaker 2: Dogs?
Speaker 3: What about this?
Speaker 2: New research has discovered that dogs get this and it's the most wholesome thing you'll take into your day. Dogs often dream about their owners.
Speaker 3: That is good, of course the do it is silly little idiots.
Speaker 2: So humans dream about the same things that they're interested in by the day, right, So there's no reason this research is shown to think animals are any different. So since dogs are generally very extremely attached to their human owners, it's like your dog is dreaming of your face, your smell, and of pleasing or annoying you.
Speaker 1: So there's genuine dogs out there that are dreaming about annoying their owners.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what my dog Indiana is dreaming about. So she's at the age now where I'm telling you right now. She urinates on the hour, and she makes sure that she does it in a prominent spot inside the house.
Speaker 3: So that's what she's dreaming about. Maybe I can we on the rug again. She's tossing and turning.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I don't want to label your dog because it's pretty unfair and it's pretty embarrassing for the rest of the.
Speaker 3: Dogs in the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: But this is quite possibly the most incontinent dog you'll ever meet.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's extremely incontinent. So I slipped the disk in her back at a young age. But I swear she uses that as an excuse. I swear sometimes when she doesn't get the right amount of food that she wants, which is far too much. Every single time, she does a big wee right in the middle of the tiles, and she looks me dead in the eye.
Speaker 3: Yeah shucks.
Speaker 2: I had a situation the other night where I was lying on the couch in my brand new gorgeous satin pink Peter Alexander pajamas. Right they were a gift for Mother's Day. I'm lying on the couch, Sid's on top of me. The attack killer dog toy Kverdle sitting on top of me and just pays everywhere.
Speaker 3: Oh, shes on you. Shortly after, the.
Speaker 2: Three year old, who has been toilet trained for a very long time now, also decides to weigh on the couch. And I'm just going fml honestly, like, what is going on here?
Speaker 3: It sounds like a naughty thing, not a dog thing, something about you.
Speaker 2: But I do wonder what SID like. If SID is in fact dreaming of her beautiful owner. I wonder what that sounds like in her head. Do you know what I mean? If you thought about that, thoughts might sound.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, oooh mom, I love my mom's she's an angel.
Speaker 2: Is that what it sounds like? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think it was something in that proximity as well.
Speaker 1: What I love just in general as well is just the beautiful relationship between humans and dogs.
Speaker 3: And as soon as they saw me, they came bounding over and I just made it into the front door. Intold special. It's so special.