Speaker 1: Hello, and we'll welcome to the podcast stand Away. Hello, Standays is with me.
Speaker 2: Hello, my friend, good good good day, Good day, my friends. That's pretty good, Jays. I must admit Mondays aren't my favorite day. Tuesdays, Tuesdays aren't my favorite day. Wednesdays Thursdays are my favorite. I I've got to do the daily double on on Monday Tuesday, Channel nine, so I'm off in a rush to get out of here. Now, let me just describe the scene. Jace is a little bit under the weather, so he's decided to cure his man flu by eating.
Speaker 1: Why because something more important.
Speaker 3: Day Toppy Birthdayday.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, hy by to.
Speaker 5: Do the COVID blow you blow.
Speaker 6: Eli went all out and bought four donuts to eight people.
Speaker 5: Well, it's all for me. Thank you, guys, thank you for the birthday love, thank you for the thank you for the half donut. Ali appreciate it. Happy first day, Lucky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 6: Welcome.
Speaker 3: It's not my birthday.
Speaker 5: We'll get to celebrate my birthday. Unlucky's for a show birthday.
Speaker 3: I'm piggybacking off this really well, so.
Speaker 6: You should have got four donuts.
Speaker 7: Too, Yeah, this is true.
Speaker 1: Need four.
Speaker 5: Road.
Speaker 6: What do you My credit card is mastered.
Speaker 7: My wife and I have the same birthday, do you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's that's lovely. Who celebrates the morning and who celebrates the night?
Speaker 7: Well, my celebration comes a bit later down because.
Speaker 9: Birthday, No, the exact same birthday, exactly three years older, but six tenth of December.
Speaker 8: How what day is that? What date?
Speaker 7: The day after?
Speaker 8: You name? Before me? I thought you were fifteenth seventeenth? Yeah, that is Sangittarius sixteen.
Speaker 7: Actually you wish we have a birthday? No, I wish you have a birthda.
Speaker 8: That's right, we did to I remember?
Speaker 1: Now what are you doing?
Speaker 8: Memory?
Speaker 5: Not doing a whole lot today. Claudia and my partner made a special birthday lasagna that which is great.
Speaker 1: What's special about it?
Speaker 5: Just well I have it on my birthday. Yeah, she doesn't easily make not an Irish No, no irishagna, just standing.
Speaker 8: Irish. A good question. What is in and.
Speaker 5: Replace the the tomato sauce like a like a curry, a curry sauce, Chinese curry. Well you know you can get an Irish parmer and again instead of tomato sauce, it's curry sauce like like chip shop curry like chips. Yeah, you get in the windsor air hairs. It's very good windsors.
Speaker 1: What are you getting is a present?
Speaker 5: Nothing more. We booked it, just booked a holiday to Port Dougie. So reportant we're putting is going on. Yeah, Jenny and the family and the hooked us up. And I think there'll be all their peasants on it, but mainly for us I will be the other peasant.
Speaker 8: No, well, happy arrival.
Speaker 1: How long are you out on the boat?
Speaker 6: What depends what trip you take?
Speaker 1: Do you see crocs?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 10: However, there was a huge, huge croc on the golf course the other day.
Speaker 5: It fully ran across the girl's well.
Speaker 7: Was taken by crock over the weekend.
Speaker 8: I think they were really.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the vision of the shark v. Crocodile the weekend when the shark the Great White got the croc the great the Great White. I'm going to need to see the footage was on my socials.
Speaker 2: I can't find it again now, great the crossing one.
Speaker 8: Back exactly lucky?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 8: Was it everything you dreamed of and expected?
Speaker 3: I think so all my wildest dreams came.
Speaker 8: True to that. It's been lovely been a very calming presence.
Speaker 6: Did anything surprise you?
Speaker 3: Just how good the show was?
Speaker 8: It's definitely come from corporate, doesn't it.
Speaker 6: How did you go with the Waker?
Speaker 8: It was all off.
Speaker 3: For the Yeah, it was all right. It wasn't too bad. Like half an hour after waking up, I was like, oh my god, what have I done?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, now that, now that I'm here and all coffeed up, I'm good.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: What time did you sat there alone for?
Speaker 1: I did? Three?
Speaker 3: Ten was the first one I didn't trust myself to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I get that anxiety.
Speaker 5: Anxiety, it was alright.
Speaker 3: Popped at melotonin? Am I allowed to say that? Yeah, Yeah, I had a melotone.
Speaker 6: I had a sleeping tablet on Saturday night because I'd been out to a girlfriend's house and it was like eleven thirty when I got home, and I just it wasn't like it was an over the counter one. It wasn't anything too hardcore, but I didn't want to wake up at four am. I just wanted to get it prop up sleep And I was completely out of it all day yesterday and even today. I'm still a bit like, I think that was a bit too strong for me.
Speaker 3: Was it mixed weeks later, any kind of alcohol or was it just straight up.
Speaker 1: You got to be.
Speaker 6: It wasn't. It wasn't a prescription meant or anything that. It was just like an over the count. So I thought it would just be like a mild it's a sleep a once.
Speaker 7: You've taken the sleeping tablic event.
Speaker 6: The next morning, well I get a bit of a hangover. Yeah, I had no personality, but you do have to be very very careful. But it wasn't anything too wasn't anything too hectic.
Speaker 8: Well I've got to go, so I'll see you all.
Speaker 5: To j Well, thank you, well done?
Speaker 1: Clean.
Speaker 9: He did a weird story last night, the one about the far lapse.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I just didn't really. I was like, did you watch our news? Did you do you everything?
Speaker 1: Actually? Were?
Speaker 7: I always looked for you? There is used to be a seven guys?
Speaker 8: Are you and I a week around? Now you are week Ground Night made.
Speaker 9: The switch mainly if you're on, if you're not, I'm like, okay, I feel less obliged to watch.
Speaker 1: Who does Weekend seven.
Speaker 8: Carry?
Speaker 2: And Mike came Mike where the girls? The weather girl was at the Sunday found that the other day.
Speaker 8: The name escapes me.
Speaker 5: Tyra Banks, she's working the room, Tyra?
Speaker 6: What's your surname?
Speaker 7: On Sunrise?
Speaker 8: David boy would he's good?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 6: You know what? I've warmed up to him? I thought maybe he was nervous. Sometimes I just turn on the TV and it's on, and then we always changed it over. Sometimes let's see how these and the girls quite funny?
Speaker 8: She's very funny.
Speaker 1: God, mom's been there for years, hasn't she?
Speaker 6: But I'm I am a staunch weekend today.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so you should be, So you should be.
Speaker 1: When's the floor back.
Speaker 5: Just wrapped up?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 5: Hopefully they'll get the second season.
Speaker 1: So that's it.
Speaker 5: That's the season I reckon.
Speaker 1: That's what happened. Two hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: It's pretty good, not bad?
Speaker 1: Based up.
Speaker 8: Do you have a quiet weekend into the mic?
Speaker 1: You're working, you're working the door?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I worked, but I had I booked myself in for an hour massage and it was heaven.
Speaker 8: Did they go hard or soft?
Speaker 6: Soft?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I fell asleep.
Speaker 6: Like Linda.
Speaker 1: Turtles, where'd you get your massage?
Speaker 6: Sense of self? Shout out? Maybe I'll booking from.
Speaker 1: Shopping center job or No, it.
Speaker 6: Was in Collingwood.
Speaker 10: It's like you can go there for like you can get in the pools and stuff. So then you can also like.
Speaker 5: Job popping up, get in the pool because in the pool.
Speaker 10: No, I just booked in a message because I just thought self care day. Now you had the book on top of that. If you wanted to do.
Speaker 1: That day, you do your book. There was that any stories from the club.
Speaker 6: Music was great.
Speaker 5: Actually, oh that's good. You need good music.
Speaker 10: I actually had so Yeah, you can hear pumping. But I actually changed there in months.
Speaker 5: Thes a Lucky open on Sunday. Yeah, like he's open.
Speaker 1: It's open on Sunday night.
Speaker 5: Is it always open on Sundays every night every night.
Speaker 10: Let's go tonight if you want to Tuesday blow about?
Speaker 6: You know what I went.
Speaker 10: I went to Electric after a concert on a Tuesday.
Speaker 11: You diddays wrap up like I said, Tuesday night and Wednesday morning three o'clock.
Speaker 6: Shuts at three.
Speaker 1: O'clock every night, even on the weekends.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and then once you finish Electric, go.
Speaker 1: Over to Circus pretty groom on a Wednesday morning.
Speaker 10: And then once you finish our circus you go to Reps And when you go home.
Speaker 9: If you're still going on Monday morning, it's time for breakfast club.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Once breakfast one one on a Monday morning.
Speaker 5: It's astonishing breakfast they have, Will.
Speaker 8: Will there be? Will there be?
Speaker 7: Comes?
Speaker 9: People need to be the health so they go there and they're having an apple or something like, I think you need more than an apple, brother.
Speaker 5: Will there be a big breakfast club now on Monday next week it's a big bank holiday holiday, number one.
Speaker 7: In a long time.
Speaker 10: So I don't proudly can say I've never been to breakfast club.
Speaker 6: I haven't been breakfast club.
Speaker 1: I've never been in the circus. We must go.
Speaker 7: I love I reckon.
Speaker 10: This is my favorite place.
Speaker 5: INDI it was good for It was good for after the Christmas.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's just so brand your mom and dad, Jors and.
Speaker 1: Ross Ross open open a circus in Adelaide.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I believe Melby was already hanging out with Lucky over the weekend. You guys have had a little meat, such a good impression on Thursday last week, was like, I must hang out with this guy.
Speaker 12: Immediately I was just you know, doing a bit more research on our new Hire.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a coincidence.
Speaker 12: No, I mean I made it seem like we were at the Good Food and Wine. Yeah, I'll jump over.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I spotted him.
Speaker 12: I spotted him by his top knot.
Speaker 8: Oh yes, tough nut.
Speaker 3: I was impressed that in the people that he found me out. So that was kind of romantic.
Speaker 12: And it was one of those situations where you know when you see someone you kind of know who mean, well, you know the one I'd meet him. Once I saw him in a crowd, I was like.
Speaker 1: Question, I think that handshake hug that was a meeting.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it might have been a gentle arm tap.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't think it was.
Speaker 12: It was it was it was from standing behind him.
Speaker 5: Did you touch the iron from behind? No, not grabs.
Speaker 12: I was trying to make sure that if it wasn't him, that I wouldn't be too direct. So I just sort of stood behind him and went lachlan but off to a different angle and it kind of worked. He turned around and was like oh.
Speaker 3: And I was like, yeah, great, but you could have got away with it if I.
Speaker 12: Wasn't who you Yeah, guy down the other end of the.
Speaker 5: Is that a producer and DJ Moby.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well that was a part of the introduction you guys, yes, yes, god really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then went your separate ways.
Speaker 12: It was a ya, genuinely.
Speaker 3: No, don't you know?
Speaker 10: Is there anything worse than when you like stuff up going in for a greeting and like.
Speaker 6: Did that with she went in for a kiss and he went in brand every time we see each other now we do a little for spump actually trauma.
Speaker 11: And then what was the goodbye? Like you know when partners met and anyway, we'll and then you fucking bump into each.
Speaker 10: Other in the next hole, or you say goodbye to each other and you start in the same direction.
Speaker 5: Someone does that, We're not following you.
Speaker 12: It was pretty clean. We didn't bump into each other again.
Speaker 1: It was a good good bye.
Speaker 12: The goodbye was a little bit awkward, but I kind of I feel like I initiated it. I was like, we had a good, like minute or two serious, nice to meet you, very great, but you know.
Speaker 1: Just the intense when he did the State restaurant.
Speaker 12: Review, serious businesses.
Speaker 3: In each otherewing.
Speaker 11: Into each other was in that situation, I think I'll just leave just in the chance and I'm going to pomp in like bump into them again.
Speaker 1: We just have to. We've just got it. We're leaving.
Speaker 5: I'm not touching.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 12: It was quite near the end of the event, which means everyone had had tried a few wines, so you.
Speaker 3: Were, Oh, but that's when you're at your most social, most likely, right do.
Speaker 5: You get on that is it?
Speaker 1: Is it a little bit like that? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Really you need the Okay, you get a car and you literally that you have to. You walk up there's all the stands. You just walk up and hold your cup out and they fill it up with a little half shot of whiskey, little half shot of.
Speaker 6: Sackey around your neck.
Speaker 8: No, no, yeah, you have them.
Speaker 12: This is a weird I was this weekend just being I think it's done now. It's fantastic. It's all the alcohol plasts, cheese like jerkys like, all the little bits of food gotten into cheese.
Speaker 1: Show you questions. Question, Hello, so I brought some cheese from South Melbourne Market.
Speaker 5: You can't just say that. You have to tell us what cheese is.
Speaker 1: It was a coffee cheese fed there, yeah, classes and a soft breeze.
Speaker 5: You can't go wrong with now.
Speaker 1: Question so good, how long does it keep for?
Speaker 6: Because it's just the last long in my house because it's.
Speaker 1: In like wad wrap I bought a week ago. Is that done? Put it in the fridge? Yeah, yeah, last like.
Speaker 5: Even moldy bit it'll say for the middle you're taking.
Speaker 6: The piece they mold some cheeses.
Speaker 12: Well blue blue cheese itself right, yea more.
Speaker 3: You could make your own blue ches.
Speaker 11: Just cut off the mold. And because I'm not like, what do they call not a water cracker guy?
Speaker 1: But it's so good?
Speaker 10: What is going on?
Speaker 6: Phenomenon? That is the cheese board?
Speaker 1: Did the cheeseboard last week? Fuck you water.
Speaker 5: Ches?
Speaker 6: Didn't actually make them? Because he's still trying to eat cheese.
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty slices of tasty cheese.
Speaker 7: It's got stringers.
Speaker 8: Hidden canon beer by the wheel.
Speaker 1: The lot of you, I have like some? It was like a bread pit of bread cooked Peter.
Speaker 5: You did?
Speaker 1: I had meats?
Speaker 10: Did you have?
Speaker 6: You said cheese?
Speaker 1: Some meat?
Speaker 5: Clear mind?
Speaker 12: Did you go with the Bavarian wedding sausage for one of the meats?
Speaker 1: I didn't go for. I don't want to go to that wedding. If you ever.
Speaker 5: Wedding, you'll have one.
Speaker 6: Should I even want to eat a Bavarian.
Speaker 11: At suppressor and some question do you you know when they do what the training, the Spanish or the Italians?
Speaker 5: How do you usually go for a Spanish or Italian? I don't know why.
Speaker 1: It seems they trust them.
Speaker 5: More and meat cured meats come from those regions. Are they like Harmon Iberico did?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I discovered Yeah, me too. You know how we've got sushi here and we got the sushi rolls.
Speaker 6: They don't do sushi.
Speaker 5: Rolls nowhere else in America anywhere.
Speaker 12: Nowhere else in the world other than Japan does sushi rolls like Australia.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like hand rolls, like the.
Speaker 12: Full rolls, not chopped into slices. It's it's only Japan and ods that do that. That's it. Everywhere else. Advance sells it by the It rattled me so much, but we chop it or they don't. We oz doesn't chop it, so you get the whole you can.
Speaker 6: If you're a restaurant, it's normally a slice. But if you go like sushi, sushi can get a handle.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Nowhere else in the world does it like that, other than Japan.
Speaker 1: I think some convenience you can't walk and eat in Japan.
Speaker 6: No one eats on the string.
Speaker 1: No one eats on the string. What if you're hungry on the doesn't matter.
Speaker 8: You must not be.
Speaker 6: Hungry on the In a Russian Japan it was so chill apparent.
Speaker 5: It's very clean and tight.
Speaker 1: Yes, we need to go.
Speaker 3: We must go to the next.
Speaker 10: Turn that into a promo.
Speaker 1: Just must go to Japan.
Speaker 11: Just you know what, We'll just make it out and we must go to Japan, and then we just do droppings.
Speaker 12: We must go to Japan.
Speaker 1: Japan. Yeah, you want brand and the news.
Speaker 5: I mean, can you get on that and learn jet to Japan?
Speaker 1: Because it doesn't Texas, It doesn't Texas. Okay, Yeah, I don't want to.
Speaker 12: I don't want to go to I'd love to go to Texas.
Speaker 5: We must go to No, where's the place that everyone's going in America Tennessee or Tessee? Is it Tennessee?
Speaker 12: Nashville country music?
Speaker 5: Yeah, everyone's going there. Looks less like less?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want to go to the country music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I reckon Nashville looks nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah it does.
Speaker 10: You know what they say, you can take the man out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the man.
Speaker 3: Been very enthusiast.
Speaker 10: They all say that Davids ride a cowboy.
Speaker 5: Also say that you.
Speaker 1: Have a great day. Everybody.
Speaker 6: I liked it.
Speaker 5: Tennasi, Jason, Laurence, Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials