Speaker 1: It's a Christy Sun show.
Speaker 2: He's the favorite day of the week.
Speaker 1: Sure is Swanny. Welcome to Thursday.
Speaker 2: Sweeping Statements is coming up.
Speaker 3: Yes, all sorts of business including you know. This week was a big week for Benson Boone fans and in fact Benson Boone because.
Speaker 2: He released a brand new album.
Speaker 1: That's right this weekend, American Something.
Speaker 2: It's like American Child or Boy or something, American American Heart, American Heart.
Speaker 3: And he gave some sort of cocko maomy explanation for that. Keep trying, Benson Burne.
Speaker 1: See I want to be a fan of his, but he just.
Speaker 2: He irritates you. He irritates you.
Speaker 3: Well, he may be in a spot of bother because there is a song off the album that sounds suspiciously like another person's song.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to put you to the test.
Speaker 3: Next, I'm going to play your boat and see if you can if they are the same.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love this game. Fun. Also, before three o'clock, we're going to put someone else in the running for Chrissy's by d pickup register via the Nova player out For that one, we're gonna be talking about Leanne Rhymes, Billy Idoll Fight, the Moonlight Swift, what a trio, It's Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: On the Christy Swan Show, A little bit of a game player?
Speaker 3: Hello, Benson Boone might be in a bit of troo U b a Lee.
Speaker 1: That's trouble for queer baiting?
Speaker 2: No, what is queer baiting? And I've heard that he's in trouble for that.
Speaker 1: I do mean I have seen that on TikTok I personally and like, there's my people. I don't have an issue with queer bating? What is so? People? First, I remember how to go at Harry Styles about it. It's when you sort of really lean into your feminine energy dress, maybe as if a gay dude would, and it's used as a way to appeal to that contract day people. Right.
Speaker 3: So the accusation is that he's definitely got all the straight girl's money, and exactly he may as well try for the gay guy's money too, correct.
Speaker 1: I don't think even if Benson is doing that, I don't really care and I don't think he is. I just think he's a bit annoying for no reason.
Speaker 3: Well, this is going to really annoy you. There's someone else who thinks he's annoying. But she's got good reason. Maybe her name's Valencia Grace and she took to Instagram.
Speaker 2: I only saw it yesterday.
Speaker 3: I think it's pretty fresh because she's got a problem with a song off Benson Boone's new album, which was only just released. It's called American Heart, and one of the tracks is called Reminds Me of You. It sounds like this, all right. I mean, you know, he's the one trick pony, but I like the trick.
Speaker 1: Hey, I kind of like the trick more on this song.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good track.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then when it.
Speaker 3: I think when Valencia Grace heard it, she's a little independent artist. Okay, she's crying on Instagram with her song in the background. Have a listen everything. I think she's got a point. Play Benson again.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 1: No. See at the start there, the first three seconds, I'm like yes, But then after that I'm like, no, what about this?
Speaker 3: Later on in Benson Boone's song, he talks about this stuff.
Speaker 1: Gode Traine, tissue, stage even please I ever.
Speaker 3: So it's like, you know, a list of all the mundane things that remind him of his ex. And then she has a verse like this dirty Trains solo.
Speaker 1: Benson's in trouble, man, I reckon He's in trouble after hearing that. That's two extremely similar sections of a song.
Speaker 2: Also, how great is Valencia Gray?
Speaker 1: Also fantastic name Valencia Valencia Gray not just an Instagram filter?
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. Okay, I've got another game for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you know this song by Sam Smith Stay Home sho. Now, if you look up the writers of this song, it says Sam Smith, of course, but it also says t Petty.
Speaker 2: And g Lynn jeff Lynn. And I'm like, what did Tom Petty and jeff Lynn from Elo have to do with with this song? And also I'm pretty sure Tom Petty was dead by the time Sam Smith released this.
Speaker 3: Turns out that the two that there's a song by written by Tom Petty and jeff Lynn which sounds like this.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows that down right, And it sounds so similar to the Sam Smith song that Sam Smith.
Speaker 3: Had to attribute those writers of that song really to his song, yeah, or to their song I should say, yes. So we got our genius Scutder to mash them together to see if this is warranted.
Speaker 2: I yeah, okay, I mean it is.
Speaker 1: It is, but I feel like the Benson and Valencia Grace one has a better case than that.
Speaker 3: Really, Oh, then it's definitely all over for that's absolutely it's.
Speaker 2: The Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: Oh I'll tell you what you'll be in heaven if you look out your front window and it's me and Jack saying to two, this is your by D car sharp go.
Speaker 1: Beyond expectations with a b I D Sea Line six plug in hybrid Suvsychrissy.
Speaker 3: Whyd and I think you'll find it's getting loser.
Speaker 1: Not Look when that came out, it did feel aggressive.
Speaker 2: You were looking at me when you said it is this.
Speaker 1: Your Tommy's Swanny? Correct that getting loser or going get in laser are going sharpen? Wow? How do I get that so wrong?
Speaker 2: It's because you hate me.
Speaker 1: To hate Brie?
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello.
Speaker 3: Every time I hear Castle Hill, which is where you live, I think and Sharon's written a song about you, but it's Castle on the Hill anyway. We know where you live, Bree, We know where you live. And I'm going to ask you a question in a minute, and then maybe maybe one day next week you might just be making a cup of tea sort of dangling your bags or whatever it is, and you look out the window, it's me and Jack delivering a BYD C line.
Speaker 5: That would be awesome.
Speaker 3: Why do you need a new car? I mean really, not that you need a reason. Everybody would love a new car.
Speaker 5: Ah. Yeah, everyone would love a new car. But my car is falling apart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had a run of bad luck.
Speaker 1: And a couple of weeks ago, my nine year.
Speaker 2: Old son was opening the door.
Speaker 5: We're trying to open the door and put the door handle right off the car.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well so he's standing there with the handle in his hand, and you're just like, this is the end.
Speaker 1: It was absolutely done.
Speaker 5: I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Speaker 1: Bree right now, do you do you not have a car to drive with? No?
Speaker 2: I do so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the handles don't Like Jeffrey Dahmer's car back in the day, the handles don't work. Yeah, all right, we are going to see what we can do.
Speaker 2: Make sure you're around every minute of every day next week, just in case I will be.
Speaker 1: You are in the running breeze near me too.
Speaker 2: But that's a fun part of this.
Speaker 1: Love to me, And do you think you could get in the back loser and go sharping with us. Sorry, would you go shop with us? Yeah? She would?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: God yeah, registered uya the Nova player up? If you'd like to.
Speaker 2: Play out at the food court by the way, this.
Speaker 1: What about the shops? Yeah? Your shout at the shops too? Okay? Sure? The BYDC line sits playing in suv is so sleek. You do want to get in the running for this. We'll be calling someone tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. Let's go click and Chrissy's clickit.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift, I mean, it's been a long time since I've said those words.
Speaker 2: It has feels nice, feels nice in my mouth.
Speaker 1: To have a have her back in your mouth, have her back?
Speaker 2: Yes, sounds bit rude, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: She's given her first performance since finishing off the Errors Tour, and of course she was roped into it by her boyfriend. Have you ever been roped into something from somebody that you love? Like, has your dad gone, hey? Can you come and speak about being so buff?
Speaker 1: You're good? No? I have never been. I think I got roped in last year to speak at my old secondary school, which is something that I wouldn't have.
Speaker 3: You would just say two words to sum up that experience, which is never again.
Speaker 1: It wasn't as bad as I thought. Do you know what? I was more nervous about having to see my old teachers who like I. Clearly some of them I didn't get along with, but they were like sucking up to me. I'm like, this is weird.
Speaker 2: I of course I do know who you are.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Tyler Swift has agreed to do a surprise performance of shake It Off at her fella Travis's Tight Ends and Friends concert. Now there is a university that I think that he supports. I mean, not a concert at the university that he supports, and I mean he's just gone, hey back, can you sing one of old song to a show girl there?
Speaker 1: Do you think to go to tight end UNI, you gotta have a tight end? I think so yeah, that's what you have to do in reception.
Speaker 5: Singing.
Speaker 3: Second, do you think she chose that because it says new girlfriend, which is technically what she is?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Or maybe because it's just the easiest song to sing. It's just a lot of shake it, shake it. I mean it's her most basic song.
Speaker 2: I was looking at the Oh, come on me.
Speaker 1: I don't even count that as a table song because I wish it was dead.
Speaker 3: You you know you've you've seen the footage as well, and I've seen the footage. Did you notice anything? What was the very first thing that you noticed? I just want to know whether it's my eyes.
Speaker 1: I noticed that she was quite looking, quite country and casual in a black dress.
Speaker 3: So you've missed a big bruise on the top of her left thigh mirror just off her knee.
Speaker 1: And what do you think has happened?
Speaker 2: Chumped a coffee.
Speaker 3: Table, chasing her cats. That's what I think is happened. Can you see further down they've cut it off in that image. In the actual footage, the very first thing I saw was a bruise, and I.
Speaker 2: Went, oh, I want to press that, or maybe I want to press it.
Speaker 1: She saw Blake Lively in a street name went head to head.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, friendships for what is it for a reason? A season or a lifetime?
Speaker 1: That is a season friendship? That it is a season friendship.
Speaker 2: It turns out. Now I want to talk about Billy Idol, one of the greats from the eighties. I mean, look, as I've said previously, he's only got one.
Speaker 1: Trick, but I like the trick, good trick.
Speaker 3: He has opened up about a secret son who's now like he was born in the eighties, This kid Brandy.
Speaker 1: So he's like, for brand what a shock.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, he's not a response Billy. I was not responsible that he was nowhere to be found. He was in and out, if you know what I mean. Anyway, he says, I'm not surprised I had a secret son. In the quote of the year, I slept with a million people. This is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, we're still here.
Speaker 3: Sorry, So I was about it hanging around like a bad smell because we're about to do sweeping statements.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're coming up.
Speaker 3: I think mine is going to surprise you.
Speaker 2: You've known me for a.
Speaker 1: Very long time, coming up a decade.
Speaker 3: And there's something that I've only just sort of realized that I don't like at all, and I'm not going to do it anymore, and I think you'll be surprised.
Speaker 1: Okay, I look forward to it. Thirteen twenty four to ten. Before we get to sweeping statements, we are going to play Chrissy's Quizzy. If you would like to win a limited edition bum bag, and I don't know, perhaps in your appliants jump on the line now that there are.
Speaker 2: Two of my favorite things in the entire.
Speaker 1: World, bum bags and appliant Suess clients. I mean, you know how to have a good time If I do, I do.
Speaker 2: Actually the Chrissy Swan Show. Don't you wish your mom was a good cook like me? Let's give away.
Speaker 1: Bump bag, No joking, you are mom.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's get off. It's not very sexy, but it's the truth. Hello Katie, Hello Chrissy.
Speaker 3: It's the best thing that you make. Like, if someone that you really wanted to impress came over, what would you make for them to eat?
Speaker 2: Uh? Probably my baked cheesecake. Oh my god, I love a baked cheesecake. Oh god, I love a paste. Now hello, Lindsay, Hi, what would you make to impress somebody?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Not making a cook, but I do make pretty good mushroom risotta.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, this is the thing. Even if you're not a cook, You've got one dish, and that's really all you need in life. One friend, one dish.
Speaker 1: Lindsay, I want to talk to you about your accent real quick. Where's it from? I'm American. Whereabouts? I got that? Where abouts in America? Ah?
Speaker 2: Minnesota?
Speaker 1: Oh how cool?
Speaker 3: Same as the twins from Beverly Hills, Nina too. I know yep, so there, Hanno.
Speaker 1: Don't hello?
Speaker 3: All right, Katie and lindsay your names are your buzzers. It's the best of five meaning the first person to get three answers cret gets the game, gets the bum bag, and there is an unbelievable little something something.
Speaker 1: Stuffed inside the bum bag today, ladies, is a five hundred dollars voucher from Winning Appliances Shop end of financial offers to create your dream home.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wow stuff the bum bag.
Speaker 1: Question number one. It's the best of five, meaning the first person to get three threat to win. Sorry you think I did, mate, I've cooked it today between getting b word and now not listening. What's happening?
Speaker 2: You're a hologram?
Speaker 3: Question number one clipp has gone viral, of whom referring to themselves as daddy.
Speaker 2: Lindy sinsy, Hi, Donald, Yeah, it's your guy. Is that why you're he's not?
Speaker 1: My Guyaddy? My daddy.
Speaker 2: Just let's just say again, just really enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Daddy.
Speaker 2: Here, my Daddy God.
Speaker 3: Question number two in a famous nursery rhyme, who sat on a wall?
Speaker 2: Katie Yes, Katie Humpy dum It is Humpty Dumpty. Question number three. Twenty five years ago today, Coldplay released this song. What is it called a jump to cross fer Katie Yes, Katie for you Nope, Lindsay, Come on, Lindsay, oh I don't.
Speaker 3: Oh my god that I would never have guessed that people would not know that same immediately It is yellow?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Question number four, which singer performed a surprise song in Nashville overnight?
Speaker 2: Katie Yes, Katie Taylor. It is Taylor swept.
Speaker 1: It is currently two points to Katie, one to Lindsay. Question number five.
Speaker 3: Bruney Island is located off which Australian state?
Speaker 2: Katie yes, Katie, Queensland no colder. It is of course tas Madia Old.
Speaker 3: Question number six Katie Perry danced with which Australian celebrity whilst visiting Really Yes, Lindsay it is Robert Erwin.
Speaker 2: That's to a piece. If I'm not wrong, sure is?
Speaker 1: Question number seven is for the Win.
Speaker 3: Which brand's logo resembles a bullseye Lindsay, Yes, Lindsay, Target.
Speaker 2: It is Target. What now, Lindsay, you have gone.
Speaker 3: You've got the bum bag and the five hundred dollars voucher from Winning Appliances.
Speaker 5: Oh that's so good.
Speaker 1: Really Okay, I've been really bad today at my job. So guess what, Katie, you get a five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I'll tell you how that happened.
Speaker 3: I just looked at him over the computer and raised my home brow and then bang he knew.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Winning Appliances is like heaven on Earth. The angels will be singing when those doors open.
Speaker 1: And make sure you shop the end of financial offers to create your dream home. They are so good, so good.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: Great Time of the Week, Swans, Sweetea Steamers. Yeah, this is where you get to say your truth. As Mel Robbins says, or Jada Pinkett, a lot more insufferable, a lot more insufferable, those little things that you really believe.
Speaker 2: But you feel like people are going to judge you. We will not judge you. You get on here and you say at thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: I I do not like board games or games of any sort, and I'm not going to play them anymore.
Speaker 2: And I've told my kids.
Speaker 1: Do your kids like them?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: There was a scattergory situation three or four days ago, and out of all the board games my whole life, I've been able to deal with scat agrees in pictionary. Okay, right, that's it. But of course I've played a thousand games pretending. And the reason I don't like it is A I never understand how to play, and b when it's over, it's a crushing disappointment and a bit awkward. So like you finish and you go, oh you won or oh I won, and then you've got to pack it all up into a little boxes and put all the cards in and find the dice and the spinner, and.
Speaker 2: Then you put it away, and you're like, I feel.
Speaker 3: Empty inside and sad. Yeah, sadness, a specific sadness.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I don't like board games either, but my mum loves them. When she's she often will pitch like, let's play scrabble. I'm like, how boring, Let's watch a show.
Speaker 3: But ask her really how she feels about it. Because the down after the plummet of mood afterwards is not worth it.
Speaker 1: No one wants a board game come down, so sad. Hey, what what about car games?
Speaker 2: Card games? I can handle.
Speaker 1: I never was a fan of them. And then I have a mate, the great Jacksonlvanni, loves card games.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't mind cards.
Speaker 1: And he I'm like, whenever I play them, I'm like, hey, I actually enjoy this. It feels more social.
Speaker 3: But still there's that moment where you might want another round and then somebody doesn't, and then you've got to pack it away and just shuffle down the hallway going just disappointed.
Speaker 1: Good sweeping statement, swany mine today is a little mine's in the kitchen, which is weird. I've been trying to cook a bit more Monday to Wednesday. Good three nights a week, I.
Speaker 2: Think, good for your budget.
Speaker 1: It is. And I have realized stainless steel sucks. Agreed, stainless steel pots and pans suck. I know chefs use them, and I know they're like superior, but they suck.
Speaker 2: They're so sticky and it's so hard to clean.
Speaker 1: And I watch on TikTok what you do to not make everything stick, and it's like get it really hot, get some water, sprinkle a couple of drops and water when it does it, Like, mate, that is so much add in for me to cork my Scotch, Philip.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree with you?
Speaker 1: Like why not? And now I heard on TV this morning that you know nonstick has chemicals and chemicals getting your food. Guess what I'll copy chemicals. I knew you were going to say.
Speaker 2: To take me out of here.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show, I mean ed Sharon's new album is like the musical equivalent of a food court. You can go and get Persian there. You can pop next door and have a bit of Indian. Yeah, it really is too single fabulous. You're listening to the Chrissy Swan Show on Nova fabulous.
Speaker 2: It is fabulous.
Speaker 1: I loved that fabulous.
Speaker 2: Swan's sweeping statements.
Speaker 3: You know what else, sweeping statements are fabulous fabulous.
Speaker 2: I said that because I was nervous at the cot that it was started to use it being a racist.
Speaker 3: You know, sometimes you can't even say, oh, hey, I like this thing because of that.
Speaker 1: No, I love Indian food war hang on, man, hang on, are you appropriating? Like? No?
Speaker 3: I just it's nice I please hello rack Air, Hello, Hi, what's news?
Speaker 2: Baby? I hate arts and crafts and I'm not talented?
Speaker 1: Not talented?
Speaker 2: Oh I know? Were you terrible? We're terrible at art at school as well.
Speaker 1: No, it was more when I had kids.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to clean it up. I didn't like Plato. I didn't have myself their degree burn making Plato once. It's terrible. Really, yeah, that's really it was.
Speaker 3: It was awful because I just put my hands straight into it out of a saucepan.
Speaker 2: What an idiot, Jackie?
Speaker 3: Also nothing that My problem with arts and craft is nothing in your imagination ever looks like you want it to when you finished. You put in so much effort and you just want to scrunch it up and throw it in the bin.
Speaker 1: Yep, Jackie, do you have a family. I got a really interesting question to ask. Hey, but I'm going to send you a family pastor. Don't miss Smurfs in Cinema's this Jelascal Holidays? Tom? Can we just write the movie name? I don't need the little intro because it sounds like the movie is called don't Miss Smurfs next time. Just Smurfs will do things? Oh?
Speaker 2: Is it not called don't miss Smurfs.
Speaker 1: It's just called smurfs.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think Jackie's kids are too old for that? Are they? Are they too old?
Speaker 1: Jack? I Haven eleven year old?
Speaker 2: And yeah, no they're not going to see.
Speaker 1: How about one hundred dollars to spend at shell ready Express? Oh? Absolutely, yes, there we go.
Speaker 3: Rape's all round, Jackie. Hell, Hi, Lauren, Hello, what is your sweeping statement?
Speaker 5: I think that every dog park or just pass in general should have rubbish SAG and a FID and.
Speaker 1: What don't they all have that already? No, you'd be surprised if they don't.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go further. They should have a bin just for pooh. Yes, I agree, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like because if I'm having a coffee or something and I put it in the bin, the thing opens, and.
Speaker 2: Oh you think that's funny?
Speaker 1: Do you me?
Speaker 3: Getting a whit of someone's dog poop? There is nothing worse than someone else's dog.
Speaker 1: Poo, just someone else's pool as well.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know when so yesterday, Lauren, I was talking about nose picking and I saw something absolutely flip in Jack's demeanor. It's his achilles here, Like you just cannot stand nose picking. What makes me psychotic is if somebody. If I see somebody leave a fresh dog poop that we've both seen come out of their dog, I will go up and say, excuse me, you need.
Speaker 2: To pick that up.
Speaker 3: Good on you, and I know that it's very bad, but I cannot help it.
Speaker 2: It tips me over the end.
Speaker 1: Leaving your dog poop for someone to stand in is very bad. You're just being a good community normal.
Speaker 2: I would normally let things slide.
Speaker 1: One hundred bucks to spend at shell Already Explore Express, Lauren, Sorry, oh good, keep going.
Speaker 2: What we just talking about? Jazz? Really your sweeping statement?
Speaker 1: Jazz jazz go go Okay.
Speaker 5: I think that I here flat packs are for losers.
Speaker 2: True, I think they're for geniuses. I can't do them. Why are they for losers?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I refused. I don't care how many steps there are. I just refuse to do it.
Speaker 2: Jess, I love this. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Facebook Marketplace is your friend and mine for that reason, because you can get the same same product, but somebody's put it together for you because they're getting rid of it.
Speaker 1: It's the best hundred bucks to spend at shell Ready Express for few jazz Let's finish with Joel Swanny.
Speaker 2: Hello Joel, Hello.
Speaker 1: Jack.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought it might be Joel Creasy. It wasn't one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Although I have been on the panel of the project with you before. You remember someone with a husky voice who couldn't speak with the earlier doing the mid ad break thing.
Speaker 1: Oh where they get someone from the audience, Yes, Joel, I do remember.
Speaker 5: So as the last week and when last week that's Wednesday went, the Blues weren't doing too god in the origin, I was scrolling Instagram and commented on one of Jack's posts on his story to say, what are those in reference to his hideous shoes?
Speaker 1: I do remember.
Speaker 5: Last statement? Statement, isn't that Jack has hideous shoes? I said, well, I've got you. This is my sweeping statement. You say Swanny way too much?
Speaker 2: Really see, I think he doesn't say I love it?
Speaker 1: What do you want me to say? Joel?
Speaker 5: Though her name, you say, hey, hey, can you give me that? Can you give me that?
Speaker 1: Wow? Joel? You just hate me.
Speaker 3: You just the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's click dumb songs just bring back the best memories. Leanne rhymes Can't Fight the Moonlight was the song of the dance floor at my friend Tory Tory's wedding when she married her husband Jane, and I'll never forget it. It was in like a it's like a country hall.
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah, and this was.
Speaker 3: Yeah and go with the Night of Our Lives And it was years ago, like two thousand and six.
Speaker 1: How nice that you can like attach that memory to this the first magic contemporary dance over did when I was doing I was doing that with Leanne rhymes I need You. I don't know that such a bad song, Scott. Can we see if we've got I need you, I need you?
Speaker 2: What was it all like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh my god, I wouldn't remember it.
Speaker 2: Rhymes can't fight the fake teeth.
Speaker 3: She was singing on stage and she's got When I first read that she's got fake teeth, I'm like, oh god, someone's got a heroin addiction.
Speaker 1: No, that's not right, meth mouth.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's terrible wrong.
Speaker 1: Well, I know what you mean. I know what you're trying to say. Let's listen to what she said.
Speaker 4: I was on stage, fills something pop in my mouth. I have a bridge in the front and it fell out in the middle of my song, to which I panicked and in the middle said hold on and ran to the side of the stage and put it back in and then just went on singing. And then I just had to get real with everybody and tell them exactly what was happening, or else I would have had to.
Speaker 2: Walk up stage.
Speaker 1: Wow, she that's wild.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that those weren't real, real teeth, did you.
Speaker 1: I had no idea anyway.
Speaker 2: You know what song was to what song I put a thermal.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, you look like you're about to go to the snow.
Speaker 2: I would have been upset if I was in that audience because.
Speaker 3: I would have been there just to see teeth fall out.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I would have been very surprised by that, because I like that she doesn't have teeth. Be there just to see can't fight the moonlight and that's where the te you.
Speaker 2: Get fat around mama?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, am I still speaking?
Speaker 1: Yes on to the next You're.
Speaker 2: Really gonna make me. There's eleven new words.
Speaker 1: Now stop, don't know. I just pulled myself back together. I just pulled myself back together.
Speaker 3: There's eleven new Aussie words that you will now find in the Official Oxford English Dictionary.
Speaker 1: Hey, I feel like this. These stories are coming out every two months. How often do we need to add words to the dictionary?
Speaker 2: And also are they who's making this up? To check?
Speaker 3: Because I buy with my hard earned money at least two or three dictionaries a year for my kids who never ever opened them.
Speaker 1: But if you buy one at the start of school, don't you just stick to that?
Speaker 3: No, because I forget and they get lost, and so I've got them.
Speaker 2: I've got seven or eight aren't opened. I'm going to check them. So the question that the eleven new words, ah, yeah, go.
Speaker 3: Spew and spewing Oh most No, someone is spewing over something.
Speaker 2: You know what that means? Don't your YouTube?
Speaker 1: Class devastated? I reckon the last three minutes to show it. I'm not that.
Speaker 3: Class slab has been entered into the dictionary.
Speaker 2: Obviously it means a whole lot of beer? What else? A cask? I can't believe that that is. That's Australian cask?
Speaker 3: Is a is the box around the goon bag booing time.
Speaker 2: There's my swoping statement. If I if.
Speaker 3: I hear you say, oh, I think it's one time, I will delete your number and you will never darken my door again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with you.
Speaker 2: So there's the other one, blander. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Blander?
Speaker 2: Never heard it?
Speaker 3: B A l A sounds like an Edmunds b A l b A l A n d a A blander A blander is a Loan word from the yould Goo language of Northeast So it's an indigenous word.
Speaker 2: I have never heard it.
Speaker 1: There you go. Don't argue.
Speaker 2: It doesn't say what it means.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know either, But why is don't argue? Two words? The full list of English words? That's two words? How have we added? Don't argue?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I think? Rubbish?
Speaker 1: What a fun show? Hey, the great David Campbell is joining us tomorrow. Swannye.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be on my best behavior with him because I adore Sorry David, he's a key.
Speaker 2: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 3: For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 2: Dore you