Speaker 1: Hello, work, not wearing headphones, so someone tell me if we're off.
Speaker 2: I've got mine in its perfect.
Speaker 1: I have a question question and I need you like you can take the piss definitely feedback. No, no, no, definitely take the piss. But I genuinely mean this.
Speaker 3: Okay. Jazz is here, Ellie also here.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi guys. What I'm looking.
Speaker 3: Is everyone's Microsoft.
Speaker 4: Everyone says, hey, hey, hey, you don't have your headphones any Hello?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I can hear them all.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for a squash part.
Speaker 5: I'm out.
Speaker 6: Is Is that because you're wearing your squash jumper?
Speaker 1: No? But I love my squash jump?
Speaker 6: Nice different squash.
Speaker 3: Why do you need a part that you played?
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm out? Yeah? Clensed? Busy swimming?
Speaker 1: Are you chicken?
Speaker 3: It doesn't it You don't have time. You you've got full dance card.
Speaker 2: But you would crack the ships on the squash.
Speaker 5: You would toys?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not no silly little shoes A new.
Speaker 7: Great what's paddle was pickle puddle.
Speaker 1: The paddle boards paddle has been around for years.
Speaker 6: Puddle board.
Speaker 1: We head off the walls and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a different namely taking off paddles got.
Speaker 5: A lot more boun to Why why the sudden interest?
Speaker 1: I just I want at least once potentially twice a week a post work activity.
Speaker 6: It's just great.
Speaker 1: Just hear me out right, and then that way, if you do that, you actually feel better and you don't need to have a nap.
Speaker 8: I don't know during the day.
Speaker 1: Cooked but yeah, and and like I loved playing squash.
Speaker 5: So you're a squash.
Speaker 1: Playing a squash player.
Speaker 7: When did you play squash?
Speaker 1: I used to play for years?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 6: Is that where you got your calves?
Speaker 5: What's your favorite shot?
Speaker 1: I like shooting it in the corner and watching the opposition.
Speaker 5: Rather, it's a silly little corner.
Speaker 1: It's a real mind.
Speaker 6: Can you run me through the rules please?
Speaker 1: On the setup, you hit the ball hits off the wall.
Speaker 6: Any wall, any wall, but you.
Speaker 1: Have to hit the You have to hit the front wall. You can hit the front wall and then bounce it off the side.
Speaker 6: So it has to hit the hand to the front for okay.
Speaker 1: You can hit the side wall and then it hits it just has.
Speaker 7: To hit the front wall and then it bounces off those So how does the ball go?
Speaker 1: Eight?
Speaker 6: How does if it wouldn't win a point?
Speaker 1: If you don't get to it in time?
Speaker 7: What's in time? Can double bounce?
Speaker 6: Double bounce on the ground?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you're out.
Speaker 5: I'm really out.
Speaker 1: Hey Ali, Yeah, I reckon. Ali's the potential.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what.
Speaker 1: Do you My chances are?
Speaker 5: I think your buckley's.
Speaker 1: You never know. That's the thing with her. You just don't know which way she's going to go. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Hey Lowen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would you play squash with big boy?
Speaker 5: What about what I called it?
Speaker 3: Play against you?
Speaker 1: Oh? You know that's we're not doing doubles?
Speaker 3: No, no, paddles is double. Paddle is doubles?
Speaker 1: Would you do would you do against.
Speaker 3: Me in paddle?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But squash is only two people.
Speaker 4: I did attle least three other people around me, which would be paddle.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're not going to go one on one with me?
Speaker 9: No way to hello? Never heard of paddle?
Speaker 3: Paddle's great?
Speaker 5: Would you play?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 5: That's a standard paddle board.
Speaker 3: It's a paddle board. It's got a glass heround that you can bounce.
Speaker 4: Off the world.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, squash is just so old man.
Speaker 8: Like that would feels love squash and your dad.
Speaker 3: That he's a seventy five year old pensioner.
Speaker 1: You watch him, you watch me, make him run in the corner, just that little one in the corner.
Speaker 4: Text me yesterday and I did all yep for a game.
Speaker 10: No one wants to play actually deceivingly really hard because it's.
Speaker 9: Such a small room. But it's a workout. Yeah yeah, why don't you.
Speaker 3: I think it would be good for you to have a hobby.
Speaker 9: Actually, you know what, I think would do it with you.
Speaker 3: But just I'm pity the person who's the person.
Speaker 6: Yep, something he would do to go for a nude sign. I feel like that's.
Speaker 1: His he probably played nude.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, no, no, no, I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to book in for a massage today.
Speaker 1: Imagine watching that nude little.
Speaker 3: Man massage, not like a little You.
Speaker 9: Need into those floats.
Speaker 1: Oh I used to be. I went down that road.
Speaker 2: I don't mind them.
Speaker 1: My problem is if I wake up before because I turn all the lights off so it's completely black. Is that what you do?
Speaker 9: I've actually never had a float before.
Speaker 1: Nude in the water.
Speaker 2: Oh you're no, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Just let it change the water in between people.
Speaker 1: It's like what it says on the form you can't have any like bodily fluid semen, nothing like that.
Speaker 2: What's there's a big sheet?
Speaker 3: What you think people are putting their semen in there?
Speaker 11: Someone that put themselves off in the float ewl don't go to that?
Speaker 6: Is that what you don't do anymore?
Speaker 1: I don't want to wake up pregnant. No, there's a form at the front of them. Well it says no bodily fluids, and in brackets it says like a couple of bodily fluids in one of which pink semen.
Speaker 5: Semen on the podcast before, because that's.
Speaker 1: The other thing. If you so you lay there, complete darkness.
Speaker 2: But then.
Speaker 1: If you got to peel it off your face right and that salt water dribbles down to your right, you fu. You got to get out and have a full shower because you got salt water in your water.
Speaker 2: The shower is very strong, very strong, lovely like you're in your.
Speaker 1: But can I sit something? There's places like the liquid room on Bay Street. No, no, don't say that, no liquid room rather.
Speaker 2: Than what do you mean the liquid room? What are you doing in the liquid room.
Speaker 3: I'm never going to the liquor.
Speaker 5: In there?
Speaker 1: Yes, wait, wait, wait, at the liquid room. You're not in a pod. You're in a room, so like like no, no, there is a double No.
Speaker 6: I'm not going no, hang on, you're not looking for a partner for that.
Speaker 1: Let me show he's already there. So the liquid room doesn't have pods in almost like small rooms. So if you get a little bit claust your phobic, go there.
Speaker 9: So okay, that doesn't make any sense. If you get coastrophobic, go to the no no, no.
Speaker 1: Compared to the pods, because otherwise the pods like.
Speaker 8: Oh right, yeah, yeah, give me, I wouldn't go there.
Speaker 1: That's it there, so like that's your own private shower and everything. And then you walk into the room and you shut the room and then you lay down and then look, you lay there and you're looking at the stars and then you hit the button and it goes completely dark. There you go, there's a dual one.
Speaker 5: Is this the liquid room? That's a liquid room? Yeah, I don't know about the liquid room.
Speaker 10: If you're going in there with like a partner. That again, I don't think i'd want to.
Speaker 1: Go in with someone else. You don't want to fight with someone else.
Speaker 3: I'm never floating.
Speaker 1: Okay, this concerns me. Everyone in the photos are wearing swimmers.
Speaker 3: Well, they're not going to put people naked.
Speaker 7: In the pot.
Speaker 2: My point is, but to Lawren's point, they're not going to put people.
Speaker 1: I just it's just makes me ask the question, long o you are supposed to do it naked? You are? Okay?
Speaker 5: Well you can just ask for confident you can.
Speaker 6: Should you another question? That's a different story.
Speaker 5: If you got enough, I think you should, but give.
Speaker 1: It a.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 9: I was meaning for loads to go do it.
Speaker 3: No thanks.
Speaker 1: You know what, you are not a naked You're not a fly.
Speaker 3: I don't like sharing bath people.
Speaker 1: You're not a fly.
Speaker 10: Have you seen Salt Burn watch that you discuss. There's a bath scene. I think it would freak growing out.
Speaker 2: Have you not seen that word we were saying, you're not saying it.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of it in that scene.
Speaker 1: You're not seeing it. He drinks the.
Speaker 9: Scene, he drinks the bath water that happens.
Speaker 3: Okay, spoiler.
Speaker 1: Spoiler, right now you're gonna see the bath come up ruin that? All right? So I'm putting you down for flight and you down for squash.
Speaker 3: No, okay, That's when I asked you as if he wanted to do some exercise with me. When I said you want to?
Speaker 9: He said absolutely? I love that.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you're gonna say I didn't.
Speaker 2: Say, where are you two going?
Speaker 5: Oh? And you get the rig.
Speaker 3: We might want tour together.
Speaker 6: I'll be fighting tomorrow.
Speaker 3: We might want to, I say, Claudia or one hour sometimes, Yeah.
Speaker 6: We should go to a or a first. I don't think I'm ready for a hot you're.
Speaker 1: A wife is studio? He good morning mail Brodie. When you get us? Can I have a question for you on the podcast? Can?
Speaker 5: Can they all here?
Speaker 6: Is this going to air?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't. Hopefully we're going for beers.
Speaker 10: A tonight if you want to come, Yeah, I've got dinner, but I might come meet You's after.
Speaker 9: Torri Roe.
Speaker 10: We're going to Yakimoko Yama yack Amona dinner.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Brady, She follows me on Twitter.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask you a question honest with me.
Speaker 6: No, you're going fine.
Speaker 8: Yes, squaw, I have my own squash rackets.
Speaker 1: I knew he'd be a squash.
Speaker 5: Do you wear clothes?
Speaker 8: We're concerned about naked squash?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 8: I love a bit of squash. I like just in the tight room with the glass and bouncing off the walls.
Speaker 3: Under wants a nude sona.
Speaker 5: How do you go in the corners?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: Goody, you hit them hard.
Speaker 5: You're a good corner Yeah, man, that's.
Speaker 8: What I do my best work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like watching people run. All right, yep for it, guys, got yourself a squash.
Speaker 2: Part and after about it? Now the couples sweet, Yeah, that's my housekeeping done.
Speaker 1: Lower here you are?
Speaker 3: Ye, okay, Friday had enough today.
Speaker 10: I'm just.
Speaker 3: Do you know what, loan, it's the weekend, guys, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because you're the same fucking person for a week.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Guess what what, I'm not playing squash.
Speaker 3: I'm bored.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting on a plane to Sitney. Got him going.
Speaker 3: To the football in Geelong on the weekend. That's so good. It's a four o'clock game. So basically for thirty.
Speaker 4: Games Saturday, all the Saturday, like thirty head down the highway.
Speaker 2: You should catch the vline down.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Hey, the pub's next to a train station. You get the train tonight or.
Speaker 2: No times you fly three twenty five and the.
Speaker 1: Stuff of that cool little servo on the way that you cool little the big servey.
Speaker 3: The big one questions one. It's no longer open.
Speaker 1: Someone told me there was a tunnel between the surveys under the free I think there is.
Speaker 4: I've heard that too, because the gas would be.
Speaker 3: Because there's surely the petrolan.
Speaker 2: The same set up a bit further down, maybe forty k's down the road there BPS.
Speaker 1: I think the big BPS. That's what I'm talking about, those big.
Speaker 2: Things, because there's a tunnel. And then I've heard the same.
Speaker 1: Like a tunnel that people could walk through, like the.
Speaker 8: Staff sounds like a Jason Law investigation.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, should we do Jason lawren investigation. I like that that's under investigation, under investigation.
Speaker 8: Like that lead building when you're driving out and it's all graffeited and looks a bit derelict. But like the you know the one just out going, Yeah on the west, that's apparently heritage.
Speaker 3: They can't get rid of it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but let's go.
Speaker 1: Inside you forty the hotel.
Speaker 6: Oh, yes, on the freeway, the weird hotel. I saw that too. That place is incredible, that one eastly inside it. I didn't think it opens all this is.
Speaker 4: The rooms are beautiful, It's got like a ladder and type. I pulled over on the free one once when you know, like teens, twenties.
Speaker 1: Been there years, about twenty.
Speaker 3: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 6: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 8: What about the abandoned aquarium? Have you guys seen.
Speaker 2: Nowhere where.
Speaker 8: The shark in it? I mean it's it's just outside of Melbourne. There's like an old it's almost like a like a home job type aquarium that they once built and then it's since been abandoned and it just sits there.
Speaker 2: We must go, we must go.
Speaker 6: So you're telling me it's a liquid room.
Speaker 2: Under investigation, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 1: But there it is.
Speaker 2: I must prepare for my flight the abandoned Melbourne and there's still a shark in it.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the tank's been busted. Now what happened? That shark doesn't look good? Sark?
Speaker 5: Is he dead? Brown bread?
Speaker 1: He's like the Wrinkley.
Speaker 8: It was an animated shark, wasn't a real one. No, you can't keep great watch and it was there was one. There was one that was held in creptivity and it last it was in captivity and it was held about two months. Because great white is one of the only animals that can't live in captivity, captivity, corruptivity.
Speaker 5: Why can't they they go a bit bonkers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and they are because they naturally cover a lot of distance. And obviously in aquarium is you know, ten by ten, and so there was only one that's ever been held in captivity. And yeah, it died after about two weeks because they just can't.
Speaker 5: Keep it the sea. That's not man.
Speaker 8: You know, he's a.
Speaker 1: Seaman that was dead and they flo and kept it in the tank.
Speaker 8: Hey, Brod Jewels four is a seaman.
Speaker 1: Brody is a seaman. Sea They've kept it in a tank, right, well, the semen right, and then it's.
Speaker 5: Now doesn't appear to be moving.
Speaker 1: No, it's deep brown bread.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 5: It was a shark.
Speaker 8: As a critically dangered species, you can't just take it out of the water. Put it in and then do you reckon?
Speaker 9: If the shark came out, you'd survive. I reckon, you'd be able to take it on you in the eyeballs.
Speaker 6: Which are rather an attack from a sker croc.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd rather a.
Speaker 9: Shark, I reckon, be able to be.
Speaker 2: Rather in the eye rather cross no chance. Yeah, you jab them in the eyes and there fat.
Speaker 1: To get to its eye. If it's sucking nor your leg off, you might hang it out of his mouth.
Speaker 8: You can't, but sharks don't intend to kill, so when they and you have them, when you have a last.
Speaker 1: From the guy they always go to.
Speaker 8: When they realized that Terry is a lot lower, they will let you go, whereas a crocodile who's the old guy they always go to.
Speaker 5: See marine facts?
Speaker 8: Have you gottet going all day? I'm a big I'm a big aqua.
Speaker 1: World marine biologists, Harry White, Gold Coast.
Speaker 2: Can you give us another Maveride fact that's scary?
Speaker 5: Give me a Mariad fact? Please?
Speaker 8: What would you like to know about? What species?
Speaker 9: What's the dead list?
Speaker 2: Fish?
Speaker 8: Octopus octople is actually incredibly amazing. They can adjust to their environments and but they're also.
Speaker 3: Did you love my octopus? Teacher? I had so much?
Speaker 8: I didn't actually see it. Would you believe we.
Speaker 3: Can don't go out with Jason?
Speaker 4: I stay home much monchuckle cockle auckle cockle, I want cockle cockle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is sorry.
Speaker 8: They're amazing animals. They acclimatized to their environment, and they also are so have you ever seen them? They can get through a size of a keyhole. Yeah, a mid sized octopus can get it some way through a keyhole.
Speaker 5: How do you know this ship? What about a what about a whale?
Speaker 8: I love whales. It's one of my favorites. Kill whales are actually my favorite orchards.
Speaker 1: So have you watched that? Have you watched Black? Yes, that's a great.
Speaker 8: Yeah, great film. But they are absolutely savage. So when they go to drown the whales, so they the text all drain whales that ares five times their size, but a pot of killer whales, the text will say a humpback will be going on, or a blue whale. They will all eat almost pylon top as it goes to breach, because obviously it needs.
Speaker 5: Are you not? Is anyone else not fascinated?
Speaker 2: But in fact Brodie knows marine?
Speaker 9: I thought, no, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: A lot about marine.
Speaker 8: Yeah I know.
Speaker 2: No, No, this is it.
Speaker 1: What's the number one most dangerous shark apart from the Great bullshark?
Speaker 8: Yeah, bullsharks because they live in estuaries and they also.
Speaker 1: Don bull Sharks responsible for more deaths than any great woman.
Speaker 8: And they also will eat anything, so they will also got to.
Speaker 1: Swim in the canals on the gold coast because they're filled.
Speaker 6: With what you.
Speaker 1: F women though, because they're great.
Speaker 5: Great.
Speaker 9: What's your favorite like water animal in the whole wide world?
Speaker 8: I love the juw go on. I love a jug what's that?
Speaker 1: It's one with a fat stone.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's got a big four head, almost like a protruding forehead's like that looks like the elephant man pale. They're awesome and they're they're lazy, they're doing anything. Let me look at the juw goon. Have you seen all the stuff with the killer whales running into the boats. Yeah, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: Do you sitting on a pelic?
Speaker 5: It looks like you.
Speaker 1: Where do you sit on the penguins?
Speaker 2: Like our semen?
Speaker 1: That's your your nicknamemen? Where do you sit on the penguin?
Speaker 8: I like penguins.
Speaker 6: I love penguins.
Speaker 1: Should we just call them the do go.
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: I love that for us all right round the room. Everyone's favorite out of more drafts?
Speaker 9: Really, you love draft.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't have picked that for you, elegant.
Speaker 4: It's so beautiful and they've got the biggest hearts of all the land mammals. An I'd like your favorite animal and a fun fact, have you gone to that because they have to have huge hearts, because they have big velves that they can pump the blood up to their.
Speaker 3: Head, up the neck. A few hearts, I'm sorry, No, just one, one big one, the one over here.
Speaker 1: We've got marine man, We've got them. I'd like, like you, have you gone to that hotel overseas where they.
Speaker 3: Come to list of us? Paul, Yeah, that might be honeymoon.
Speaker 1: I could see that for you sitting there having your sucking drafts.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 3: And have you ever seen a baby draft? I'm a cute animal.
Speaker 7: You're sitting there having a hookduckle and the perfect big blue cheetah.
Speaker 10: A cheetah, it's the fastest animal in the world.
Speaker 1: You're not popped up on my feetures stare the Alley Langdon story where the yeah, but the tiger's almost got a you've seen that footage clip. Yeah, oh my god, that's adorable.
Speaker 3: We must go soften your Africa.
Speaker 9: With us.
Speaker 1: My favorite animal here we go.
Speaker 9: Really into animals.
Speaker 11: As we know you hate animals and children, you can you can still have a favorite.
Speaker 1: What about like, like, is there a fish something? Marini?
Speaker 10: I don't mind a sloth because I feel like they're just chillers. But I always said if I was going to get a spirit animal, if I had to get a dog.
Speaker 9: Would be like one of those Italian greyhound little things.
Speaker 2: Oh, the whippets gone from We've gone from fucking predators to whippets.
Speaker 1: Favorite animal I love.
Speaker 5: I love leopards.
Speaker 9: Leopards are cool.
Speaker 2: Leopards cool changes. They spend a lot of time in trees, actually they do.
Speaker 1: They live in trees and around.
Speaker 9: Have you seen one in person?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite?
Speaker 6: So the second favorite is a penguin. Yeah, they're so good.
Speaker 7: They slide on their bellies and a lot of them made for life.
Speaker 3: To ask a question, the families and they have.
Speaker 6: They have specific calls when they find their partner. They have a specific.
Speaker 7: And their partner when they when the male goes off to get the food.
Speaker 9: Or female the female.
Speaker 7: The female goes off to get the food for months and then the male goes Yeah, the female knows that's her call.
Speaker 3: And you know what Philip Island.
Speaker 4: They come out sometimes and their partner greets them, the little penguin and they walk together and sometimes other males hit on the females and then they fight.
Speaker 3: The men get off my wall.
Speaker 1: You've been inside the penguin exhibition at the Marble Aquarium, right, is it worth doing?
Speaker 5: Is it good? Well? Do you get.
Speaker 3: You can't touch them? You just stand there, no wonder around.
Speaker 1: What's the point?
Speaker 2: It does know a bit, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: It's so cool to see how like big day are the Philip Island.
Speaker 8: We should do a Philiplon tour that looks long and boring.
Speaker 2: It's real nights, snacks.
Speaker 3: Bring later you catch it goes for hours.
Speaker 4: There's so many a gift shop, there is a there's a caf ye know that the Philip Good time.
Speaker 2: It's varied as soon as the sun goes down.
Speaker 11: Very thousands every night, you're telling me every night just line up with the eating popcorn.
Speaker 3: No no no no no.
Speaker 4: You go and you like sit on this like tiered things over and get to view and then they build all their little houses around there, and sometimes they get lost in the car park and then you have to try and like point them.
Speaker 5: In the direction to.
Speaker 1: Penguin. Anyway, we must say if I don't want to pay to sit on the seat and can.
Speaker 5: I just stand?
Speaker 11: You have to pay a gated situation because it's to come to the gated.
Speaker 3: Sports going back to the houses. They've got little penguin hearts that they go to fascinating They go out, you know they do.
Speaker 4: They go and catch the fish and they swallow them hole in their bellies and then they come back up and they gosh.
Speaker 3: And that's and that's how the baby.
Speaker 1: Last question, then we can go. Last question, how long does it go?
Speaker 11: For?
Speaker 3: Like two hours?
Speaker 1: So this is my once I see them strut up, if I'm like I seen the penguin, can I just get up and go.
Speaker 3: I assume they don't hold your hostage. You can leave it any time.
Speaker 1: There's two hours to me, like the thriller would wear.
Speaker 3: Now, you get right into it, trust me, because is that you you're that close.
Speaker 7: So you start on the beach there and everyone's sitting in like bleachers on the beach.
Speaker 2: Then they walk in.
Speaker 7: They walk in and they go through the dunes and then you can leave the bleachers and walk back to the car park. But you're walking on a boardwalk in between the dunes, and the boardwalk is over the dunes, so the penguins are just running underneath the boardwalking.
Speaker 1: It's like seeing behind the scenes of the shot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you should just go to the Liquid Rome.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, I'm gonna Brady see on the court. Do gone do go semenmen, semen do gone see you on the court. Bye guys,